Speaker 1: I get a tiff, I'm good, a habs. How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm very good.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 4: You were just guzzling your daily bloody intake in one hit of water.
Speaker 1: How do you drink a set amount of water per day?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I'm doing that thing where I'm drinking a lot of water.
Speaker 1: Right, good?
Speaker 3: Good? Three to over three leaders?
Speaker 1: Wow? And what's your weight?
Speaker 4: I know most people we can't ask this, but you don't give a fuck about sixty right?
Speaker 3: A sixty one?
Speaker 1: So sixty one three letters of water?
Speaker 2: I know there's sixty four you know when she's finished the three leaders?
Speaker 3: That's true, that's true, and then in about half half an hour will be sixty three and a half again water.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: Look, I'm no expert, but water is important. I think I think a lot of your body.
Speaker 2: Is there a reason why you're drinking so much water, Tiff?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm doing a seventy five hard challenge, and one if you do a bunch of things every single day for seventy five days, and one of those things is drinking a gallon of water, tell you what, I don't drink enough water generally, And you get really, it's distounded me. How quickly after a few I don't know, maybe a week how thirsty I got despite drinking a lot of water, because your body's like, oh you've got the message. Now what thirsty means.
Speaker 4: It seems weird to me to have a set amount of water, considering the variability of body weights and how much people sweat or don't sweat.
Speaker 2: It seems like you don't know what the challenge is. The challenge might be wear a clown hat one day and drink three liters of water another day. You don't know what it's all about.
Speaker 1: I do, Yeah, I do know what it's all about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I mean a lot of people are pretty regularly dehydrated, and there's some pretty serious consequences like brain function, cognitive function being one of them. You don't have to be too dehydrated for your IQ to drop, so that's a good reason to drink water.
Speaker 2: Tip you feel lack of sleep or key you a lot quicker than lack of water.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yah, lack of sleep booze?
Speaker 1: Do you well? Your brains whatever? Seventy percent water.
Speaker 4: Your blood's ninety percent water, So being dehydrated's going to give you a thicker blood, which ain't good.
Speaker 1: All that stuff.
Speaker 2: Sorry I interrupted you. You asked typical question.
Speaker 3: Well, the question is, am I have I been smarter?
Speaker 2: Harps?
Speaker 3: How clever have I been lately?
Speaker 1: So you you're fucking annoying?
Speaker 4: Annoying at the gym, can attitudy attitudy.
Speaker 1: She's the only person that says.
Speaker 4: She wants me to train her, and then I tell you tell her what to do and she doesn't want me to train.
Speaker 3: Her tell what to do.
Speaker 4: If you don't want me to tell you what to do, then don't fucking come to the gym where I'm going to tell you what to do.
Speaker 1: That's literally the situation, David.
Speaker 3: I feel like I've had a bit of a strength decline in recent well oh year, really, and Harps doesn't they ever take that in account? So sometimes when he tells me certain weights and reps to get to and they're hard, I'll get angry. Not at me. I get angry at him because I'm falling below expectations on what I could once lift. I get so angry, though, don't I or hungry? I have few emotions in the gym.
Speaker 4: Well, part of it's because you're thirty percent dude, and you may or may not be taking pestosterone.
Speaker 1: We're not sure yet. I don't say that.
Speaker 3: People believe that. Harps said that to me once, David perhaps once said when he first started training me three months in, when I ripped up a bit, he goes, if I didn't know you and I saw you in the gym, I'd think you were on the gear. And do you know how self conscious that made me?
Speaker 5: Or what.
Speaker 4: You don't understand is that's a fucking compliment. It's like, Also, you've got to remember, I come from a background of you know, I'm part from training proper athletes, and I don't mean that disrespectfully bodybuilders, but I mean athlete athletes who run and jump and lift.
Speaker 1: And shit and go to the Olympics.
Speaker 4: But I've also trained lots of bodybuilders, and most female bodybuilders who look like you, which is I mean, you're a fourty one year old woman who's muscular and lean and walking around just looks like an athlete. I mean you're a bit of a unicorn. And most women who look like you that I have met anyway that is strong, lean, all that kind of athletic, strong as fuck. They might have a little bit of something and a bolic on board That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You do realize that this tape is going to be wheeled out if she ever tries to go to the Olympics or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a Well she's a boxer and it is an Olympic sport, so yeah, that's a distinct possibility. Are you a big water drinker, Dave? Or do you just like do you actually drink water?
Speaker 1: Like? Do you have bottled water that you scoff through the day?
Speaker 2: No, because no, I drink anything. I drink, yeah, water, whatever's to hand when I'm thirsty. I don't intensionally go out of my way to drink vast quantities of water. Do you drink booze every now and then? If there's someone offer, what's your preference? It depends what the occasion is. You know, if people are drinking beer, I'll drink beer, and if they're drinking wine, I'll drink wine. And I probably won't drink spirits just because I don't like them much.
Speaker 1: Bobby Booth, tif, when was the last time you had alcohol? You have a wine, don't you? Or something? The old wine?
Speaker 3: Whenever? The last time when I hopped in my friend's brand new spa at the back of the place. We had a glass of wine. We had a bottle of wine. I don't drink a lot, though, so I'm a spirits or a wine. I'm a gin gin or brong.
Speaker 1: When I was about fifteen, I had some cake, I had a bit of rum in it. That's been my alcoholic highlight.
Speaker 2: That's about the same as my wife, Lizzie, which is why I don't drink much most of the time, because I'm in a household where they the other adult doesn't drink at all.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Lizzie.
Speaker 4: Now you sent me the worst segue ever, but you sent me nonetheless. A very interesting article about.
Speaker 1: The use of.
Speaker 4: Smartphones in the UK, and an organization called EE has recommended that kids under eleven should be given basically, what is a version of the old brick, the old motorola brick. That not that size, of course, but I call it a dumb phone, so not a smartphone. And I also read with bloody fascination that a quarter of five to seven year olds, I guess this is UK research own a smartphone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think it'd be higher than that. Here Australia tends to be on the leading edge of a lot of technology adoption, so it's probably higher than that here. First of all, who is EE Unless you're from the UK, you won't know who they are. Then, the biggest telco in the UK because mobile provider in the UK. They're owned by British Telecom. They used to be called that. Well, they're the result of a merger between Orange and the German teleco network T Mobile. So they've got I think twenty two million subscribers, so they're not number one. And they've come out and they've said we don't think our customers should be purchasing smartphones for our kids.
Speaker 1: That's quite a thing for an organized, a profit driven organization, sharehold driven, I would imagine. Are they a public company?
Speaker 2: Well there aren't, by British Telecom, so not really no, right so but still you know, money matters. And they've looked at the research and they've said we are concerned. We are concerned at giving these devices to children because the research is quite clearly saying that there's a problem giving these things to kids. And that backs up some stuff that's been coming out in the media here lately. So a few weeks ago, the Queensland Chief Health Officer said that really kids shouldn't be getting not just young kids, but teenagers as well, shouldn't be being allowed to have unfettered access to smartphones. And the reason he gave for that was the massive, significant, recent increase in mental illness in adolescents in Australia. It's more than doubled in the last ten years. You know, the stats are in now on this stuff. Now, when I wrote my book teen Brain, which I think came out about twenty fourteen, it was you know, I was looking back at the recent past three to four years ago and saying, well, you know, the iPad and the iPhone came out a few years ago. We're already starting to see the leading edge of problems in the US on this and this is going to be a big problem here. Well, now we've actually got the starts to back that up, and it is a big problem here. We are seeing anxiety, depression, ADHD, self harm, you know, all going through the roof like we've never ever ever seen before, and alarm bells are starting to ring to the point where you've got someone whose job really is to make money out of selling these things, you know, because that's how they make money. You can't use much data if the only thing you can do with the phone is is send a text, so you know, it's self sacrificing in a way to say no, no, don't buy devices that use data, which is how we make our money, because it's too dangerous for kids to have.
Speaker 1: I was fascinated that they did that because I was thinking that, Like with you, I'm like, they're literally it's amazing. It's great because it seems like they're being ethically driven or morally driven, however you want to frame it.
Speaker 4: It's amazing. But yeah, also from a commercial point of view, shooting themselves in the foot. And I caught up with someone who used to work for me, who doesn't matter they used to work for me anyway, This person that used to work with me, we had a coffee today and they were telling me about one.
Speaker 1: Of their kids.
Speaker 4: So this person and their partner are separated, and one of their kids. They were talking about how the only issues that they have, the only time that this kid ever loses their shit is about the use of phone and tablet and access to internet. And the only way at times, not generally, but you know, at times, the only way they can get compliance is to restrict internet use, so to basically turn off the Internet for that kid. And yeah, it's like everything else, perfect but absolute horrendous behavior when it comes to any kind of.
Speaker 1: Regulation or limitation.
Speaker 4: Of access to their you know, their phone or their iPad or whatever.
Speaker 2: And almost all of your listeners who are parents of teenage children would be able to tell you similar stories. Now, this is not like being teenagers of parent you know, sorry, parents are teenagers ten years ago because this didn't exist. You know, the first iPad entered Australia in twenty eleven. So if you were a parent of a teen before twenty eleven, you don't know what I'm talking about here unless your kid was a drug addict. But parents today are experienced, almost all of them are experiencing exactly what you're talking about, which is these kids behave like addicts when you take the drugs away and they can't help it. They're addicted. They're addicted on purpose by the manufacturers of this software. And we would have a real problem with any company that said, look, what we want to do is we want to go into the schools and we want to give kids highly addictive substances with their lunch. We wouldn't be allowing that to happen under any circumstances. So, you know, if we had the canteen dispensing vodka at lunchtime, or gin, if it was TIFF's canteen, and you.
Speaker 4: Know, protein bars was mine because I'm an excitement machine, chickens wreasts.
Speaker 2: So but that's effectively what we're doing, and it's worse than vodka at lunchtime because that's a one off hit. We're saying, put them on a drip of vodka all day, every day, and if they act out, if they behave badly, give them men fetamines to calm them down. That's what we're saying at the moment, and rather unsurprisingly, where really getting the results of that, which is a consequence of addiction is anxiety and depression, and that's why those rates have doubled in ten years. It's not a coincidence that those are the ten years when we've been giving kids highly addictive software to operate at will twenty four hours a day.
Speaker 4: So in a way, it's not just a kid behaving badly, is it at all?
Speaker 2: Given it's not a kid, it's not even a kid behaving badly. Yes, yes, it's an addict, and the kid has no more control over that than any other addict, and the only way to stop it is to break the addiction. And we're getting to a point where almost everybody in society is going to be severely addicted and we are not going to enjoy the society that that's part of that. That is because alongside these things, alongside the anxiety and depression, we see massive drops in impulse control, have increases in violence like assaults, domestic violence, et cetera. They're all the consequences. It's exactly the same as if everybody was a crackhead. Imagine living in a society where everybody's a crackhead. That's what we're traveling towards at high speed.
Speaker 1: Yes, what's the and I know there's no three step plan, but what's the what's the beginning of the plan? And I know it's because also you think a lot of kids, and that's what this person was talking to me about today. Then they go to school and they do a lot of their stuff on pads or iPads or similar like their school work, and they have internet access at school.
Speaker 4: I don't know if there's any way that that's regulated but you know they go to.
Speaker 2: St it's heavily regulated. But the problem is every second kid can hot spot you, so you know, you know, while the schools stand there and say, oh, we control our networks and now they won't be accessing this stuff over our network, who cares if if they block access over their network, then the kids will just hotspot it.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, And for the grandparents listening, that means that they can. Essentially I could get I could use TIFF's Internet from her phone if I don't have Internet access on my phone, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, if you're using a school iPad, for example, and you're not and the school network stops you getting to Instagram, then you can say to Tiff, can you just hotspot me? She'll turn on a Wi Fi access point on her phone, which every phone can do, and then you can access the Internet via her phone and there you go. Bob's your uncle. You're onto Instagram at school.
Speaker 1: When did you get your first phone, your first mobile phone? Do you remember what year and do you remember what it was?
Speaker 2: I do remember it. I remember it very starkly because of the circumstance it happened in. So this was in the late nineteen nineties, mid nineteen nineties, ninety five, ninety six, something like that. I was working for a large law firm and phones were starting to be you'll probably remember this crag starting to be a bit of a something people wanted to have. You know, they cost thousands of thousands and thousands of dollars, but if you had one, well you must be special anyway. So I was working for this firm and the partner calls me in and he says, oh, I've got your phone now. The firm's brought to your phone, you know, so that and I said, well, why do I need a phone. I'm here during the day and when I'm at home, I don't want to talk to you.
Speaker 1: So you haven't changed. It's good to know you've always been a prick. I like that. I'm glad you just don't turn it on for me.
Speaker 2: And he said, well, but I might need to contact you. And I said, well, fine, well you can wait till the next day and talk to me when I come into work. So I handed him his phone back.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious, did you guys? Thanks? But no thanks. I better. I bet every other.
Speaker 4: Person in that organization their eyes would have lit up like Christmas trees when they got the same opportunity.
Speaker 2: So yeah, well a lot of people did take the phones and I thought they were insane. I thought, what on earth do you want your boss to be able to ring you when you're not at work?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's an issue. Now.
Speaker 4: That's been a very topical conversation recently in Melbourne. Has that been all over Australia that conversation or just in Melbourne.
Speaker 3: TIV I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: It's definitely they've been talking about that a lot in Melbourne, about bosses not being able to call employees outside of workouts.
Speaker 2: That I think. I think there's a lot of leg I think there's a lot of exceptions in that legislation. I think you have to read it pretty carefully. I think it pretty muchlies, you know, to to you know, the lowest tier of an organization that you can probably start enforcing stuff like that. But the further up you go, you know, it starts to be things like, oh, well you've got to take account of your responsibilities and the fact're on a salary and blah blah blah blah blah, and it ends up being not much of anything at all.
Speaker 4: Picked the lawyer and the conversation TIF ready Ready said, listen to.
Speaker 3: You to run your eyes over the Pea contract.
Speaker 4: You might have to get him to write it first. You might have to get him to create it. Just reminds me of Sheldon Cooper, which nobody do you never watch The Big Bang Theory TIF to you?
Speaker 3: I have occasionally.
Speaker 2: Every now and then.
Speaker 4: The roommate agreement Sheldon's got a million different agreements.
Speaker 2: Were seventeen paragraph.
Speaker 1: Do you know what?
Speaker 4: Speaking of TV? On your recommendation? And I know we're fucking but what's new you? Yeah, like a dog with three dicks, But we'll come back on track very soon. David would never use that, but I do. Everyone. You're welcome. You recommended a show to me. Now, this is an indictment on me, But I don't want much watch much Telly, like mainstream Telly. But I'll get in bed every night at stupid o'clock and watch an episode of something, which I know you're not meant to do, but I sleep like a champion anyway.
Speaker 1: Friday Night Lights.
Speaker 4: I think you recommended that to me either two weeks or four weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: And I'm both proud and embarrassed to say that I think. Last night I watched episode nineteen of the first season. There's twenty two. There's twenty two episodes in the first season. And the reason that you pointed that out to me, which obviously I went in a cognizant of that thing that you highlighted, was that the first series starts in two thousand and six and spills into two thousand and seven, So it starts like eighteen years ago when it was filmed, and it's set in a school with all these or in a town with a lot of young people and a football team and school and blah blah blah. But yeah, nobody's there are no smartphones, and the language is different, and the way that kids socialize and interact is different. And I know that it goes for five or six or seven seasons and that changes towards.
Speaker 1: The end of the thing. But yeah, it's like, firstly, thank you, because you've got me addicted to that. So not really.
Speaker 4: Now I'm watching teenage romance like a fucking idiot. I'm like, oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 1: No, don't do that, don't do that. Oh I wonder if they'll get back together. I'm a fucking idiot.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I know that's why you're sticking with it. But the reason I recommended it was exactly that is, it's like a sort of time capsule. It is, it's set over a period. But that turned out to be critically important to the way teenagers interact with each other. And we're going to be able to look back on this, and even today, a teenager looking back at that show will we'll think it's a totally foreign concept. As you say, the way they interact with each other. You know. So there's a scene in the gym somewhere in there where the football team comes out, I think this is in the first season and they start, you know, they're dressed as girls or something like that, and start dancing around and they pan across the stadium at all the other kids watching it, and you're so used to these days in a scene like that, everyone would have their phone out, everyone would be filming these football players dressed as girls, and not a single one as there. They're just cheering it, they're living it. They're part of the moment, and it's a real contrast to today. And as the show goes on, as you get towards the end of it, I think series five or something is the end of it. There are starting to be smartphones and you can see how it changes even the interactions in the show.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like and that's I watched this thing the other day.
Speaker 4: We're digressing, but fuck it, we don't need to follow an agenda. Chris Hemsworth, he does this series where tif you've seen some that, haven't you, where he does these challenges and one of the challenges that he set for himself was to learn drums and he ended up playing drums back up drums for Ed Sheeran in front of seventy thousand people, right, So he trained for months and clearly he's not the best drummer in the world, but he trained himself to be competent enough to play and get away with it. But what was funny was, you know, they were talking about that and Chris Hemsworth on stage and then Ed Sheeran brought him out from behind the drums and said, hey, everyone, this guy's been playing drums for the last four songs and he killed it. And everyone's like ah, And all you saw was like seventy thousand fucking phones in the air, like nobody's actually watching in real time.
Speaker 1: Everybody's filming yeah, and it's just like, oh yeah, this is yeah. You just see what looks like one million lights out in the audience, which is essentially everybody's you know, phone filming. This like we're so preoccupied with catching stuff on camera, that's like we miss it in the moment.
Speaker 2: I know you intended to do this, Craig, but in your Grandpa rant there, you've actually happened across. One of the solutions to phone addiction.
Speaker 1: I meant it, I completely meant it.
Speaker 2: You're welcome, which is focus on something to be good enough to play drums with Ed Sharant. Now, the amount of focus required for Chris to get good enough yes to play drums for Ed Sharant and not be a mess yes is absolutely addiction breaking. So the answer to the question you asked me earlier on which is what do you do about it? How do you get kids out of this addiction? How do you get them out of this state? Is find something they're interested in and drive them to be focused on it until they are in the flow of doing that thing, and then they won't even remember they had an iPad let alone that they were addicted to it.
Speaker 1: Mmmmm, yeah, I love that.
Speaker 4: Well, one of my friends, she's got a twelve.
Speaker 1: Year how old I am.
Speaker 4: She's got a twelve year old granddaughter who's just a superstar athlete who trains all the time, represents the state in footy and basketball.
Speaker 1: Her name is Indy. Shout out to Indy.
Speaker 4: And yeah, like her life is so busy with school and sport and that none of these very typical things are an issue for her. But that's because I guess, like you're saying, her energy and her focus is somewhere else.
Speaker 2: Well, she's getting a high somewhere else. So you know, runners high is a real thing. When you exercise intensely, your body generates endorphins, and doorphins are endogenous morphines, you know, that's the uncontracted version of that. So your body creates morphine, which is on an addictive drug. And so when you do intense exercise, you get a hit of endorphins, which is why runners become addicted to it. It's why people become addicted to exercise. It's why Tiff can't walk past a gym on a day when she's supposed to be in the gym. You know, it's an addiction and it's a real addiction, and people give it a free pass because well, the side effects of that addiction aren't so bad. But when the side effects of an addiction are that it just gets worse and worse and worse, which is what happens with your more classic addiction like gambling or gaming or drugs, is that you destroy the rest of your life.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Now it's possible to do that with a health addiction too. It's possible to be so obsessed with running, so obsessed with working out, that the rest of your life goes to shit.
Speaker 1: I've had it.
Speaker 4: I've had it. There's a thing called athletic and nevosa. So when I was a kid, I was fat kid, blah blah blah. Then I started running, and I went from being the adest kid to being the fittest kid or one of the fittest kids in my school. Not because I was talented or anything, but just because I was, you know, fifty percent crazy and fifty percent discipline. But I lost thirty odd kilos. I went from never running to running all the time. And you know, I did push ups and sit ups and chin ups every day, and I went from being out of shape to in shape. But that state of being fit and strong and not fat anymore, and not socially isolated anymore, and not picked last for teams anymore.
Speaker 1: Now I'm picked first, or now I'm picked in the first few anyway, and now I'm not socially invisible, and now good things are happening. Right, So you have this association. Well, fuck, if I look good, then all this good stuff happens.
Speaker 2: So I ad ad a biochemical level, I know you're going to give us some psychological blood.
Speaker 1: No, not at all, not at all.
Speaker 2: At a biochemical level, what's going on there is that positive feedback from your peer group generates oxytocin. And and don't mean hit.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. I agree with you. I'm not even going to psycho babbel it for you.
Speaker 4: But what I was going to say was I played a game of footy and I fucked my ankle really badly and I couldn't run. Now that's like saying to a heroin addict, well just go off heroin for a couple of weeks, right, And I'm like, well, that's because I ran every day. It wouldn't matter. Wouldn't matter, Like I ran three hundred and sixty five days of the year for years, right, it wouldn't matter, There's no reason I wouldn't run. And I couldn't even put my foot flat, and I snuck out of my I couldn't even walk right, and I snuck out of my bedroom window.
Speaker 1: This is how stupid I was because I needed to run. I was about.
Speaker 4: Fifteen or sixteen, and I thought, I know it's going to hurt, but I'm just going to run a few k's and just deal with the pain. And it was so excruciating I couldn't, like it was just agony, and I literally couldn't. And while I was walking back to my house dejectedly at ten o'clock at night in Latro Valley, I put my foot in the gutter. And what that did was kind of super my foot, which made it turn my foot out like my So I was leaning on the outside of my ankle, rolling in as pronation out as supernation. But when I had my foot in that position, it took away about eighty percent of the pain.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, so when I.
Speaker 4: Got in a certain position. So I spent the next couple of weeks sneaking out the window at night running with one foot in the gutter. That's how crazy I was, and it's like I didn't feel good until I've done it. I was completely addicted, completely, and and that.
Speaker 2: Just shows it it's possible to beat him. By the way. Sure we'll fun fact I saw during the week. So the how you know chili peppers, how they taste hot?
Speaker 4: And you heard it here first, folks, that's you're welcome, David Gillespie.
Speaker 1: Mate, there's our fucking there's our video grab. You're welcomed to. Of all the shit you've said, that probably the dumbest, but you're welcome.
Speaker 2: So do you know why they taste hot?
Speaker 1: I don't know, no, I it's got whatever that stuff is.
Speaker 2: Capt that stuff. Yes, there's a chemical in chilies, But how it makes it taste hot is it interacts with our nerves to actually simulate genuine heat, so our brain thinks we are genuinely on fire. So it's not similar to being on fire as far as our brain's concerned. We are, which is why people break out in a sweat and so on when they consume really really hot chilies. And the interesting thing about that is that it has the same effect on dopamine as actually being burnt, so you actually get a dopamine stimulus from consuming a hot chili in the same way you would from cutting yourself or inflicting pain in any way, because pain generates an indorphan response. So instead of going for that marathon run, you could just chow down on a bowl of really hot chili and you would get that same dopamine response. Wow.
Speaker 4: Hey, here's something for our listeners and for you that you might not even know about.
Speaker 1: So there's a show on YouTube called hot Ones. Have you ever heard of it?
Speaker 4: No, So the point of the show, which you would think, this is fucking ridiculous, it's never going to take off, Tiff, just google that, right, In fact, google Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman hot Ones. They were on about four weeks ago. I'm looking at it now. Twenty seven million people have watched their episode. So what they do, David, is they get famous people on this dude and they give them a bit of meat for whatever it is, and it will have a progressively hotter and hotter source. It gets to the point where like this one will kill you. And they just started I don't know, level one, and they go up to level fifteen out of ten. But yeah, and the whole point of the show is to see how hot people can go. And it's funny because you get these like often an alpha male who's like, fuck this, I've got this, and they're in tears, They've got snot coming down their face, their face starts to swell and goes red, their tongue swells, they can't talk, and it's it's hilarious.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Everyone have a look. It's called hot ones and have a look at them. I'm looking at it now. Have a look at Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman. It came out a month ago.
Speaker 2: You know I was in a movie once with Hugh Jackman.
Speaker 1: You were in a movie?
Speaker 4: Yeah, hell so I would have been more respectful, No, I wouldn't movie.
Speaker 1: What movie?
Speaker 2: When? When Sweet Poison first came out, there was a movie made of the movie version of the book was made by a local austrain actor, Damon Gamo and he Madman Films I think produced it, etc. I think to this day it's still the highest grossing nonfiction documentary type film ever made in Australia. And Hugh Jackman did a cameo in the film to promote not eating sugar.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: So if you ever want to see that you'll find it. What is the name of the film, sweet something or other? I can't remember, but anyway, it's yeah, so yeah. So my claim to fame there as I was in a movie with Hugh Jackman. I didn't actually get to meet him, right, we're in the same movie together.
Speaker 5: Well, my claim to fame is I was doing an online seminar and they had like twenty people from around the world, like it was a conference, and Deepak Chopra was one of the speakers, and him and I were next to each other on the card It's got luck Wow pack and then Fatty Harps from fucking Latro Valley just right next to him. I took about thirty two screenshots so that went, look who I'm presenting with That we didn't we weren't even on the same continent, but made.
Speaker 4: Me feel good. All right, let's wrap this up. So how do we put a little how do we put a little ribbon on this? Is there any gold that you want to share regarding this?
Speaker 2: Look? To me, I think it's it's a really important step forward that you've got a major telcode in the world and the UK saying do not buy our product because it is dangerous for children. I think that's a really interesting point. We've reached here where someone who stands to make real money out of selling this product is saying, don't buy it if it's going to be given to a child, and that should be taken as the warning it is.
Speaker 1: I think that's amazing. I think good on them, like good on them for doing that, because they're not doing themselves a favor. They're doing themselves commercially a disservice. But it seems like they're doing the right thing. Mate, say, we'll say goodbye here, but as always, are you famous bastard? You and Hugh Jackman, Yeah and you yeah, yeah yeah in the pod. That's all right, Thanks Tiff, Thanks guys,