Speaker 1: On Scorne Lives Australia.
Speaker 2: This is the Wider Panalty Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the Reader Paney Show coming up tonight. A disturbing jump in youth crime in Victoria, as official figures show Victoria Police made the highest number of arrests in the forces one hundred and seventy two year history.
Speaker 4: Donald Trump responds to Tucker Carlson's criticism of his foreign policy.
Speaker 3: John Heindereker will join me to discuss that and much more, and Adam B.
Speaker 4: Coleman will have the rest of the day's big stories.
Speaker 3: And later in the hour Kinsey Schofield with all the latest royal and celebrity news. And I'm sorry, couldn't be avoided any longer. Left he's losing.
Speaker 4: It is heavy with the ladies of the view. Let's not do that.
Speaker 5: Let's not do that because if we start with that, we we have been known in this country to tie gay folks.
Speaker 4: To the colt. Let's bring in the pattern' all now.
Speaker 3: Founder of a Doni Media, Lisa Goddard and Sky News host Caroline dear Rosso. Ladies, Victoria's the latest crime stats have been released and Victoria Police made a record breaking seventy five nine hundred and sixty eight arrest in the past twelve months is the highest number of arrest in the forces one hundred and seventy two year history, and a twenty three percent jump from a decade ago. Meanwhile, youth crime has soared by eighteen percent in the past year. That's crimes committed by those age between ten and seventeen years. There were more than twenty five thousand offenses linked to youth offenders in the past year.
Speaker 4: Lisa, I'll start with you.
Speaker 3: These stats are terrible news for the state government here, for the Gisinta Allen government, and I'd say it's even worse news for the Victorian people.
Speaker 6: Yeah, rid of the horrific figures. And you ask anybody who runs a small business. There has been a victim of crime down there and they won't be prized. However, I read that the Police Minister had said that the government was acting as quickly as they could to respond to make a community safety a priority. Well, my question to you and riddle me this. If they're acting as quickly as they can, you know they've just passed these bail laws, tougher bail laws in March, so we're still waiting for those to come into effect. Then you've got the machete band, Well, hello, we're going to give you a three month leave period before.
Speaker 4: We actually enforce those.
Speaker 6: So if they are actually serious about cracking down and really addressing this crime crisis, why are all these delays with this legislation that they're putting in. And the other interesting figure I saw when we waded through all of those is what's happening with family violence? So that's at its highest, it's at a ten percent increase, But what's really frightening is there's been an eighteen percent increase in protection orders being breached. So you hear a lot about youth crime, as you should, but we don't hear a lot about what they're doing to address that family violence issue.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and I think this is going to become a key election issue, Caroline. This is something that the Victorian government has been weak on during Dad Andrew's terms and now just enter Alan they've tried to get tough on crime.
Speaker 4: But it's too little, too late, it really is.
Speaker 7: And governments love providing solutions to problems that they created, and this yere particularly when you're talking about things like use crime and gang violence. I mean, this is something obviously that we're talking about a lot now because it has become a really acute issue. But this is something that has been happening for a very long period of time. And when you look to something like this, they are of course going to want to make it an issue. They're going to talk really big about being tough on this and tough on that, but the fact is they haven't been.
Speaker 4: And I made this comment last night.
Speaker 7: In relation to Victoria Police, but a separate issue with Andrew Bolt. The problem is is that when you tolerate behavior, it gets worse because boundaries keep getting pushed and the types of violence keeps escalating. So we're just going to see more of that continue to happen rita. Because it has been allowed to go on like this for such a long time, there have been very very few consequences, and it's very hard to put that genie back in the bottle.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: On the crime issue, we've had Preston's north Land Shopping Center enter lockdown for the second time in twenty four hours, this time due to an electric fire. But the first lockdown came after a stolen Turner Land cruiser was driven through the shopping center yesterday afternoon. Police have arrested an East Melbourne man in connection with the incident. But let's just have a look at what happened yesterday. Just astonishing footage there, Caro. This comes less than a month after the same shopping center was the scene of a machete brawl. How can you feel safe shopping there? And how fortunate are we that nobody died when that car was just rampaging through the center of the shopping center.
Speaker 7: Well, when the attack occurred in relation to the machete a few weeks back, that's when the immediate machete ban went on. So what is the Ellen government going to do now is you're going to ban Toyota land cruisers. See this here is where you actually need to deal with the problem and not the symptoms of the problem. And of course people don't feel safe to shop there. You know, going to your local shopping center should be one of the just most benign things you do. And if that there is the sort of thing that can just happen at random, then the community is going to feel unsafe. And then then you cannot blame the community when the police are not acting in accordance with their expectations. Obviously, this shopping center has become a focal point for certain types of behavior, and that there needs to be dealt with with obviously better enforcement, but also better preventative policing, because people should be able to go to Woolly's and not be worried that they're going to be run over by a land cruiser in the middle of the ball.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that's a fairly fair expectation.
Speaker 5: Caro.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about former Prime Minister Paul Keating. He's lashed out at Richard Miles for suggesting that we should be strengthening our ties with the US and mid China's.
Speaker 4: Military build up. Paul Keating said.
Speaker 3: That Miles's comments were a careless betrayal of the country's policy agency, and China had no intention of threatening Australia nor the US. Lisa, Paul Keating seems to never miss a chance to stick up for China.
Speaker 6: At this point, reader, I think he could almost be editor at large for the People's Daily, you know, the rag that is the CCP's mouthpiece, because that's all we hear from him. He puts his head up. Remember tween twenty one he urged Morrison not to get involved in Taiwan. You've got him against Aucus's against the nuke subs. He's basically sprouting everything you want the CCP to say in this country, and again we've seen him take a spray now at Miles. So it'll be interesting to see what the political pushback is on this from Labor because they have to look a really fine tie rope on this because he is the statesman of the party, but he's certainly not back in the mi ind when it comes to foreign policy.
Speaker 3: No, Karen, do you think there's much support of his position within Labor?
Speaker 4: Does he still have any sort of influence?
Speaker 7: Oh, I'm sure you know, people who are that senior will always have influence. What is really interesting here is, regardless of who's in government, whether it's the Coalition or whether it's Labor, Keating has really kept consistency in this position of being quite pro China and obviously continues to be very critical of Orcus and others. I'm sure there is some level of influence, But of course, the thing with the Labor Party that is always very obvious is while they usually have their internal disagreements, they manage to keep them internal So what will be interesting is to the extent of anyone who has currency within the Labor Party whether they speak out in similar terms. We know that Josh Wilson, who's the Member for Fremantle, is not a fan of Aucus, but it'll be interesting to see how many other people who are MPs or similarly have that current influence hold a similar position. But I do feel that Keating is a bit of an outleer on this one.
Speaker 4: Now to Brisbane and see for me.
Speaker 3: You members walked off the jobs today to protest the High Court's decision. There was a court ruling yesterday to not overturn the Federal government's takeover of the union, meaning it will stay in administration.
Speaker 4: Caroline. This caused all sorts.
Speaker 3: Of traffic chaos in Brisbane in the CBD today and there are fears.
Speaker 4: That could go on for several days.
Speaker 7: Well, the CFME you causes chaos. It doesn't really matter whether it's whether it's in the streets or whether it's on construction sites or more broadly in politics. You know, the fact of the matter is is they're used to getting their way by being belligerent and so this here is the very usual playbook whatever. You know, the position is here in relation to that administration. You know, the court has made a finding and that is just the way that it's going to be, so until such time as the work of that administration is done, or there's some other changes to that arrangement. Unfortunately, the thugs that the CFMMEU are going to be subject to it, and they can throw all the tantrums that they like, but I don't see how that there.
Speaker 4: Is going to impact.
Speaker 7: It's not going to impact that administration, and particularly now that they have that court ruling. But we can we can expect the continuation of this because this is the sort of thing. This is just modus operandi for someway like the CMBU.
Speaker 3: Lisa, how will the Chris of Foley government handle this? Because you can't have the CBD in traffic chaos for any length of period. How are they going to restore some order if they continue with these blockades.
Speaker 6: Well, there's a few interesting things here, and one of them is the irony in this.
Speaker 4: So they were on the streets and that amongst the.
Speaker 6: Chants they were chanting today was we'll never be defeated, will never be defeated. Well, here's a newsplash for you. The High Court has pretty much defeated him, so now they're out there creating.
Speaker 4: All of them.
Speaker 6: But the sweet thing for all of the motorists and everybody who had their work sites shut down today momentarily was that because the administrator did not give approval for this protest, so it was considered unlawful. Therefore, if you employ any of these workers, you can dock their wages for four hours pay. So if you were stuck in the traffic this morning, there's a little bit of sweetness for you.
Speaker 3: Now let's go to the UK and Baroness Casey, who led the British government's grooming gangs ordered, has revealed how authorities try to cover up the truth, even using liquid paper to hide the word Pakistani.
Speaker 4: Was there deliberate covering up or are you saying that was?
Speaker 8: I think? I think in Rotherham there was deliberate covering up. Yes, I can speak to that one very in a very detailed way, because I was there for six months. We did the inspection and I saw a you know, it was the night in the inspection room where I was going through a child's file and I realized somebody tipacst out the word Pakistani literally tip X. People watching the program may not even know what that is, but it's where you cover up a word. And I thought to myself as I picked it off with a paper clip, I thought, who did that person think they were helping Lisa?
Speaker 3: Her findings are damning and to my mind, this is the biggest scandal in modern British history, and there really has not been a reckoning for what occurred. And the number of young vulnerable girls, women who were abused and authorities failed them over and over again.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it is just repugnant. You're basically the protection of vulnerable children is being sacrificed in the name of political correctness of people saying, well, we don't want a risk being called a racist, or we don't want to risk causing community tension. At what point do you put the children's safety first. I listened to an interview with one of the victims and she said nine of her offenders were.
Speaker 4: Charged and arrested.
Speaker 6: However, she claims there were another fifty that were never brought to justice. So this is an absolute betrayal of all of those victims. And look, the only good thing that comes out of this is that they do make it mandatory that they have to record the ethnicity and the nationality of people who are charged. And that is a good thing, because that's what you need. There needs to be sunlight on this. We need to see who's responsible.
Speaker 3: And that's my fear, Caroline, that we really haven't learnt the lessons out of this scandal and it could happen again.
Speaker 7: Well, the lessons absolutely have to be learned. And the thing is, reader, as you well know, this here is not some new issue that just popped up overnight. This here has been happening for years, potentially even decades. And when you have got a situation where you know, people don't want to talk about ethnicity, or they don't want to talk about certain behavior, or there are allegations even that social services refer to these young girls as prostitutes, there is a serious cultural issue. And I don't just mean a cultural issue in the sense of race or religion.
Speaker 4: I mean more broadly in the way that.
Speaker 7: These things are looked at by authorities and the way they have dealt with an enforced by authorities. So I think there's a broader issue there that expands even past something like race. But the simple fact of the matter is, and it's almost like the thing that I said before, you have to deal with the problem head on. And the fact of the matter is is where you have got such systemic failure of children across multiple locations in Britain, there absolutely has to be a reckoning. And frankly, if just recording the ethnicity of an alleged defender or whoever is convicted, that there should be the minimum, that should be the absolute minimum. That are some of the absolutely disgraceful conduct from authorities that has gone on in relation to some of the most just acute victimization of children I think I've ever seen.
Speaker 4: Lisa got On, Caroline Dear also, thank you so much for your time tonight. Now.
Speaker 3: Donald Trump has addressed the fallout from Tucker Carlson's firing interview with Senator Ted Cruz and the question of whether America's role in the Israel Iran conflict will fracture the president's supporter base.
Speaker 9: Have you seen the Tucker girls in Senator Ted Cruz interview, It seems like this issue on whether or not the United States should strike is kind of dividing a lot of your supporters.
Speaker 10: No, my supporters are for me. My supporters are America first. They make America great again. My supporters don't want to see around having a grow upon. Tucker's a nice guy. He called and apologized the other day because he thought he said thanks were a little bit too strong, and I appreciated that. And Ted Cruiz is a nice guy. I mean, he's been with me for a long time. I'd say once the race was over, he's been with me ever since.
Speaker 2: Right, But very simple.
Speaker 11: If they think that it's okay for Iran to have.
Speaker 10: A nuclear weapon, then they should oppose me.
Speaker 2: But nobody thinks it's okay.
Speaker 11: People that don't want I don't want to fight either.
Speaker 2: I'm not looking to fight.
Speaker 10: But if it's situation between fighting and them having a nuclear weapon, you.
Speaker 2: Have to do what you have to do.
Speaker 3: There are certainly many, not a majority, but many on the right and many dependents who do not want to see America involved in another foreign war. It's a position Tucker Carlson has articulated very well, including in the interview with Senator Cruz.
Speaker 4: Let's have a look at a little of that exchange.
Speaker 12: How many people living around, by the way, I don't know the population at all, No, I don't know the population.
Speaker 7: You don't know the population in the country. You seek to topple.
Speaker 12: How many people living around ninety two million?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, how could you not know that?
Speaker 12: I was taught from the Bible, those who bless Israel will be blessed, and those who curse Israel will be cursed. And from my perspective, I want to be in the blessing side of thing of those who blessed the government of Israel. Those who bless Israel is what it says, doesn't say the government of It says the nation of Israel. So that's in the Bible. As a Christian, I believe.
Speaker 9: That where is that?
Speaker 7: I can find it to you.
Speaker 12: I don't have the scripture off the tip of mine. You pull out the phone and use it.
Speaker 2: It's in Genesis.
Speaker 12: So you're quoting a Bible phrase. You don't have context for it, and you don't know where the Bible it is.
Speaker 7: But that's like cr theology.
Speaker 12: I'm confused, what does that even mean?
Speaker 3: And earlier today, Donald Trump gave more insights into his conversation with Tucker Carlson.
Speaker 13: After that interview, It's interesting because I did ask Tucker.
Speaker 11: I said, well, are you okay with nuclear weapons.
Speaker 13: Being in the hands of her own? And he sort of didn't like that. He didn't want to reute, but he sort of didn't like that. And I said, well, if it's okay with you, then you and I do have a difference. But it's really not okay with him.
Speaker 11: Therefore you may have to fight, and maybe it'll lend him, maybe it'll lend very quickly. But there's no way that you can allow, whether you have to fight or not, you can allow Iran to have a nuclear.
Speaker 10: Weapon because the entire world will blow up.
Speaker 2: Not going to let that happen.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is President of the Center of the American Experiment, John Heinereicher. John, thank you so much for your time tonight. How concerned is Donald Trump about his base fracturing over this issue. I'm going to say he didn't seem too concerned during that press conference.
Speaker 14: Rita, He's not concerned, and he doesn't need to be concerned. Tucker Carlson does not speak for any significant portion of Donald Trump's base or the Republican Party on this issue. The idea that there is a significant part of the Republican Party that is pacifist or isolationist or anti Israel is a fiction, you know, there just isn't. Trump's base is with him, and I think he knows that. And there's poll data. We can talk about it if you want to. Rito that I think really really supports that.
Speaker 4: John, Now let's look at some of that polling.
Speaker 3: Fox News has released data just today showing seventy three percent of registered voters think Iran poses a real threat to the US as a thirteen point increase.
Speaker 4: From just six years ago.
Speaker 3: Interesting too, when you look at the breakdown of the different voter groups, A majority of Democrats sixty nine percent, eighty two percent of Republicans, and sixty two percent of Independents agree Iran poses a real risk, and those numbers are up from twenty nineteen across the board.
Speaker 4: But John, when it comes.
Speaker 3: To the strikes against Iran, it's evenly split forty nine percent approve and forty six percent disprove disapprove. But Republicans seventy three percent approval, well above the independence and Democrats at thirty two percent.
Speaker 4: Is that data where you' expect to debate.
Speaker 3: It's still showing that the majority of Republicans stand with the Trump administration.
Speaker 4: In backing these strikes.
Speaker 2: Well, that's right.
Speaker 14: There's a partisan split here Rita, as there is on virtually every issue in the United States. But you know, another survey came out today I think is really interesting. It was from Jail Partners. They surveyed Americans, they surveyed Republicans, but they also surveyed self identified Mega Republicans. And that's interesting because eighty one percent of self identified MAGA Republicans say that they support israel strikes on Iran, and sixty five percent of MAGA Republicans say they support American strikes on Iran, even though that really is not even on the table at this point, and by eighty four percent to three percent. Think about that, Rita in polling, eighty four percent for three percent, Mega Republicans support Israel, not Iran. So again, I think Trump's base is with him. I think he's got solid support there.
Speaker 3: Now, how do you see the administration handling the next phase of this conflict? President Trump said today he hasn't made up his mind about the US joining Israel in striking Iranian nuclear sides, and he also said he will likely come to his decision one second before it's due.
Speaker 4: Now, presumed.
Speaker 3: This is his strategy to keep everyone guessing. Do you think John he knows precisely what he's going to do?
Speaker 2: Well, maybe not Rita.
Speaker 14: I think what he does depends on how things play out. He won't strike Iran unless the Israelis need us to strike Iran. And the way it looks to me is there's only one scenario where that could be true, and that is the nuclear base at Fordao, the Iranian base which is buried deep under a mountain, and the American bunker buster bombs maybe the only thing that get through that mountain and destroy that base. I don't know. The Israelis maybe able to disable it even without that weaponry. But I think if push comes to shove and that weaponry is needed to finish off Iran's nuclear program, then I think it's likely that Trump will will give the green light.
Speaker 3: What about targeting the Supreme Leader? Is that something that is a step too far for the administration? Is regime change really not a goal right now? It's all just about eliminating Iran's nuclear ambitions.
Speaker 14: Reader regime change actually absolutely needs to be the goal. If the Moolas stay in power, they are going to get back to to they'll reconstitute Tomas and Hezbola, which have been devastated. A little time will go by and they'll start working on the nuclear weapons again. The world is not safe until Iran starts to become a normal, modern country, which is what I think the large majority of Iranians want. So one way or another, I do think regime change needs to be the goal. Now that doesn't necessarily mean in killing the Ayatola. I think there are various ways that could take place. In the end, it's going to be up to the Iranian people, but I think we should do what we can to try to bring that about.
Speaker 3: Now you mentioned the Iranian people and what they want, I want to play you a bit of footage from Iran. This was shot by a man in Tehran. Footage of Israeli fighter jets over the city near the Supreme Leader's residents.
Speaker 2: Me Duni.
Speaker 15: Mashallahala I speak for Persian and those translations are accurate.
Speaker 3: He was just pleading with them to strike to hit the targets. Undoubtedly, there are many Iranians in Iran and those who've already fled, who want to see the end of this regime, and they really don't care if it's Israel or the US that make it happen.
Speaker 14: John Well, Rita, you're familiar with the concept of a preference cascade where people have been oppressed and nobody can say what he really thinks, because if you do that, you might get shot. And then things start to change and things start to shift, and all of a sudden people start saying what they actually think. And once that begins to happen, things can change very very fast. And we have seen regimes collapse virtually overnight. It turns out that they're much more fragile than people thought. And I'm hopeful that may happen in Iran, that the Iranians may find a way to rise up and get rid of this terrible regime.
Speaker 3: Now, before you go, just on domestic matters. The inflation rate has been lower under Donald Trump than the Biden administration. It's stayed low and Act of Fact dropped despite tariff is Real wages are up slightly. The illegal immigration crisis is certainly over. How do you judge this second term compared to Donald Trump's first term.
Speaker 14: Well, he's off to a much better start. We had have no doubt about that. And I think a key point is he is fulfilling his campaign promises. He's doing what he said he was going to do. He's closed the border, real wages are up, inflation is flat, he's at least begun the process of trying to get a handle on government spending, and he's starting to rebuild the military. These are things he promised to do when he's doing them, so I think he's off to a terrific start.
Speaker 3: John Heindereka, always a pleasure. Thank you so much for your time tonight, Thank you, Rita.
Speaker 4: Still to come.
Speaker 3: Left He's losing it, Plus the latest from the US, including how Donald Trump turned a flag raising ceremony into a comedy skid.
Speaker 4: Adam B. Coleman has the details. You're watching the Reader Paney Show and it's time for.
Speaker 3: Lefties losing it. And you know, we've heard the ladies of the view say something crazy, catastrophically dumb stuff over the years.
Speaker 4: They are a rich source of material for.
Speaker 3: This segment, but this week they've really hit a new low.
Speaker 4: Listen to this derangement here.
Speaker 3: Woo Be Goldberg claims that Americans can't be critical of Iran's gross human rights abuses because life is just as bad for Americans in America if they're different, if they're gay or.
Speaker 4: Black, and it's slow.
Speaker 16: But let's just remember to the Iranians literally throw gee people off of buildings. They don't have to beathic humans.
Speaker 9: Let's not do that.
Speaker 5: Let's not do that, because if we start with that, we have we have been known in this country to tie gay folks to the cold.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm but wordy.
Speaker 5: Irani sing are just black people.
Speaker 4: So it is not even the same.
Speaker 9: I couldn't step No, that's.
Speaker 4: Not what you mean to say. It is the same.
Speaker 16: No, it's not the year twenty twenty five. The United States is nothing like if I stepped foot wearing This younger interacted from I'm sorry. I mean I can't have my hair showing, I can't wear a skirt. I can't have my.
Speaker 4: Telling you as age.
Speaker 16: I literally said it was up to the Iranian people.
Speaker 4: Yes, it is up.
Speaker 5: And that's why I am.
Speaker 4: Saying that it is the same.
Speaker 12: Murdering someone for their difference.
Speaker 4: Is not good. Whoever does it's not good.
Speaker 5: So that's why I said you you weren't saying what you What I heard was not what you meant.
Speaker 16: I think it's very different to live in the United States in twenty twenty five than it is to live in an.
Speaker 4: You're black, not for everybody, not every black. I mean, why do you even start?
Speaker 3: Is she really likening crime happening in America to the Iranian regime the government killing gay people, killing infidels, beating and locking up women for showing their hair.
Speaker 4: Can she possibly be that stupid?
Speaker 3: Or is she just a massive liar because right now there are no other options.
Speaker 16: Nobody wants to diminish them very real problems we have in this country. Well, but I think it's important we remember there are places much darker than this country and people.
Speaker 5: Everybody feels that way. Not everybody feels that way.
Speaker 4: Listen, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: You know when you think about the fact that we were we got the vote in nineteen sixty.
Speaker 16: Five, Okay, they don't have free and fair elections in Iran. It's not even the same universe.
Speaker 4: They can't go out of their house.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 4: There's no way.
Speaker 3: I can make you wonderstand No words are not your friends will be neither as logic and facts.
Speaker 4: Perhaps why Savior.
Speaker 3: The awful affluent white female lefty joy Behar can explain it for you.
Speaker 17: Try to reverse roles with a black person in this country, let's say, because I think that's what you're talking about. Yes, just try to understand from their point of view. From that point of view, this country does not do them well, does.
Speaker 9: Not go complete.
Speaker 4: And we shouldn't compare crativity.
Speaker 17: If you're talking about around around of course is doing worst ones, but relatively speaking, well, you know it feels bad.
Speaker 4: Relatively speaking.
Speaker 3: Are these women insane? You heard Sonny there say we shouldn't compare atrocities, what like someone not respecting your pronouns compared to being hung in the public square for crimes like adultery, homosexuality, and blasphemy.
Speaker 4: Really, and the viewers.
Speaker 3: Had a terrible week because they had Hollywood star and former California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger on and he being a bit of a TDS sufferer, they expected him to rail against Trump's deportation program.
Speaker 4: He didn't, and they weren't happy.
Speaker 17: You are an immigrant, you're an immigrants country. Did you have a visceral reaction to what they're doing, what ISA is doin when you see the videos of it.
Speaker 1: Well, I tell you said that the immigrant I'm so proud and happy that I was impraised by the American people like that. I mean, imagine it came over here with the age of twenty one, but absolutely nothing, and then to create a career like that.
Speaker 4: Oh no, he's not answering.
Speaker 3: Is they expect maybe he'll eventually bag the country, bag the deportation program. But no, Arnie wants immigrants to behave legally.
Speaker 1: But the key thing also is at the same time that you got to do things legal. That is the important thing, you know. So you've got to do things legal. And those people that are doing illegal things in America, and they're the foreigners, they are I'm not smart because when you come to America, your guest, and you have to behave like a guest and to make my pad and to do everything that is the right thing to do, rather than committing a clime or being abusive with something like that. So that doesn't really work in this country.
Speaker 3: Did you see Sonny's hand just reach out and touch his arm there, trying to curb his stream of consciousness. No, honey, you are supposed to say, nobody is illegal. There's nothing wrong with breaking the law to into the country or breaking the law while in the country. Now let's check in with an IVY League graduate. Here is one from Columbia decked out in a kafir naturally, and what a useful degree he's acquired today.
Speaker 18: I'm graduating with a degree in comparative literature in society. The comparative literature department at Columbia's call because it asks you to choose a couple of languages and bil the sort of pargepardge degree of your interests.
Speaker 1: What kind of job can you get in this field?
Speaker 18: People go to med school, people are to law school. A lot of people go to any amount of graduate school. And then I feel like a lot of people also end up in corporate spaces as well.
Speaker 4: And sadly that's the problem.
Speaker 3: These brainwashed activists end up in the corporate world and do great damage while they're often in HR or corporate affairs departments.
Speaker 4: Now, good news, some new pronouns have just dropped.
Speaker 3: You know they them zzy So twenty twenty four, now the crazy narcissistic kids are identifying with new pronouns like pop and puppy.
Speaker 19: Pup puppy for why might someone want to use pup puppy as pronouns? Well, this person can have a strong connection to puppies and identify with some of their qualities like loyalty, energy, or softness. It could also be a way to express a non human identity. Some people feel that being human doesn't fully describe who they are, so they identify as non human. So using pronouns like pop puppy can help a person describe that feeling. And please remember that this is a person's experience, and just because you don't know or you can't relate to this person's experience doesn't mean that it's wrong, doesn't mean that it's bad, and it does not mean that you have the right to bully that person.
Speaker 4: But you can mock them because it's fun and frankly, it's a little bit necessary.
Speaker 3: You see, affirming madness, affirming delusion isn't being kind, it's being weak and.
Speaker 4: Part of the problem.
Speaker 3: But for those of you who want to respect your pronouns like pop and puppy, this is how.
Speaker 4: You do it.
Speaker 19: No one's trying to hurt you by using these pronouns. No one's trying to harm you by using these pronouns. Someone's just trying to live their own life. So you live your own life and you let them live their own life. Okay, Pop doesn't know anyone an explanation. Pup gets to define puppyrself or not. People keep asking, but Pup made it clear what Pop is isn't up for discussion.
Speaker 3: I've said it before and I'll say it again. Donald Trump is the funniest president we've ever had and we'll ever have. No other leader could turn a flag raising ceremony into a comedy.
Speaker 10: Skit in some way that you have that anyway, Let's have a good They called it lifting. They also use another word, but I'm not going to use that word.
Speaker 2: You know that it is the word.
Speaker 10: It starts with an e.
Speaker 2: You know what the word is.
Speaker 10: If I ever used it, I'd be run out of town by you people.
Speaker 2: All right, So enjoy it.
Speaker 3: And President Trump hosted Juventus at the White House and the issue of men in women's sport came about, and the.
Speaker 4: Team scripted it men playing in women's sports.
Speaker 2: You know, he was never have you ever had women?
Speaker 10: Could a woman make your team?
Speaker 13: Fell us? Tell me you think did you give me a nice what do you think I think a woman could make the team?
Speaker 10: General managers, what.
Speaker 2: Do you think? We have a very quick we do that. But they should be playing.
Speaker 3: With women joining me now is commentator and author of The Children Were Left.
Speaker 4: Behind, Adam B. Coleman.
Speaker 3: Adam will get to the more substantive issues shortly. But how disappointing that those stars, soccer stars couldn't just say what they thought, couldn't say the obvious that men don't belong in women's sport.
Speaker 20: I mean, it's mildly disappointing, but it doesn't shock me that they didn't have much to say. Professional athletes are often trained to deal with the media, and they're often told to take the easiest position, the most non political statement, very vague statements about how they feel about any given topic, and usually to keep their comments relating to their profession.
Speaker 2: So it really doesn't shock me. Is it disappointing?
Speaker 20: Yeah, But at the same time, they're not necessarily activists stating something that is obvious. I think everybody's face expressed how they felt was that, well, yes, women shouldn't be playing alongside them. There is a competitive advantage that men have over women, but they're just not going to vocalize it. So no one objected to it. They just tried to deflect.
Speaker 4: They did.
Speaker 3: I think that Trump was very nice in saying they were being diplomatic.
Speaker 4: But this is a ninety ten issue.
Speaker 3: You should be able to say something that's not particularly controversial to say men don't belong in women's sport. Now, Adam, this is astonishing. Nearly seventy thousand individuals have signed up for a new US residency program called the Trump Card, which requires a five million dollar investment to gain legal residency. So it's seat of a green card, this is called a gold card. That's a lot of money right there, five million times seventy thousand, and it's not even been implemented yet, and you've.
Speaker 4: Got that many applications.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and actually they want a much higher goal.
Speaker 20: They're looking at potentially very quickly once it becomes available. Having one hundred thousand available, has stated that he wants a million, right, He's trying to raise upwards of five trillion dollars to go towards the deficit. You know, that five trillion it's nothing to you know, shy away from.
Speaker 2: But at the same time.
Speaker 20: Our deficit is upwards close to forty trillion dollars, so it's you know, it's to chip away at the problem. But there are a lot of questions as far as will this be economically sound? Are there any sort of repercussions? Are we just attracting one particular class of individual to come in, assuming that they're going to stimulate the economy rather than just find a place for them to lay their head. So, you know, there are a lot of questions surrounding it, but it is to be fair replacing the EB five visa program, which has a lower threshold, but it does have a job creation requirement.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, if you're investing five million just to enter the country, that it's probably going to create a few jobs. I mean, it's hard to do to invest that kind of money without some sort of economic activity and job creation.
Speaker 4: Now, I want to ask you about some.
Speaker 3: Footage that I played a little bit earlier off the View program, where will Be Goldberg argue that blacks in America have it as bad as the people of Iran.
Speaker 4: I was astonished by this position, but I'm interested in your response.
Speaker 3: Is this a widely held view in the black community as far as.
Speaker 2: You know, Yeah, I was equally astonished.
Speaker 20: It is very ignorant to see that it's equal and treatment, especially if you're talking about modern day, which is very interesting. In the conversation that she was having, quickly she ran to nineteen sixty five when we're talking about modern Dan, Yeah, Iran versus Mardern Dan America. The problem that I see is that wealthy elite lacks tend to have very little issues, so they hold on to a collective oppression, right, this perceived oppression. Meanwhile, they always avoid how comfortable their life is.
Speaker 2: You know, Woopie Goldberg is a multi millionaire.
Speaker 20: I would be willing to bet that she lives a very luxurious life, and she's around people who look like her and don't look like her on a consistent basis, and the amount of oppression that she deals with is incredibly minimal in today's standards.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 20: I can't speak for how her life was in the eighties and the seventies, you know, when she was very young. But today it's very comfortable, and she has to go to some sort of group oppression because her life is lacking that oppression. So much of this is honestly just pathetic. It's very sad to see someone who is so privileged, she should be the success story, but she to feel some sort of compulsion to adhere to a group narrative that doesn't fit her life.
Speaker 4: Adam big Holman, thank you so much for your time tonight. Thank you still to come.
Speaker 3: Why Princess Kate was a no show at Royal Ascot.
Speaker 4: Kinsey Schofield has the details. Welcome back.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is celebrity and Royal commentator Kinsey Schofield. Kinsey Country music singer Oliver Anthony is back. He became an overnight sensation with this tune called Richmond North of Richmond.
Speaker 6: I've been selling my soul working holiday over time for full pay so I can sit down here.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: After that we thought he was a bit of a one hit wonder. But his back with a broken heart and his pen and new song that's an absolute bang up called Scornful Woman.
Speaker 2: Arm Warmer.
Speaker 3: Kinzia, what's the story behind this absolute cracker of a song?
Speaker 9: Yeah, so the song was inspired by Oliver Anthony's divorce. Joe Rogan recently described the making of the song, saying he starts making millions of dollars playing arenas the wife divorces him. She wants everything. She wants more than half. She wants all the money he's going to be making in the future because she was with him when he was broke. He's just tortured, wants to die and writes this song. I mean, you're right, it's completely blown up the internet, and I mean all of us can relate to somebody wanting something from us that we don't think that they deserve.
Speaker 3: And I think got Taylor Swift has told us all that great musical success comes from heartbreak. So yeah, he's he's got to capitalize on this.
Speaker 4: Now, let's talk the Royals.
Speaker 3: Kate Middleton has unexpectedly skipped Royal Asked God. The Daily Mail reporting that while the Princess of Wales was disappointed to not be attending, she has to find the right balance as she fully returns to public facing engagements. Kinsey to be a lot of concern about Kate's health.
Speaker 4: What can you tell us.
Speaker 9: Well to manage our expectations. Earlier this year we were told by the Palace to expect a gradual return from our for work from Catherine. I think we've been pleasantly surprised by the amount we have seen her so far this year. When I saw her over the weekend, she was using her oversized hats to hide her little sneezes. She might just be feeling under the weather, and we want her to protect herself and per absolute best.
Speaker 3: Now, Megan Markle is announced that her Confessions of a Female Founder podcast, well, it's going into hiatus. Is that the same as it's never coming back?
Speaker 4: Againsia. Why she resting this particular project.
Speaker 9: I know you're so concerned about this. I know that we I mean, do.
Speaker 4: We need to wind sleep tonight? This will be.
Speaker 9: Hard for you to process. But Megan Markle claims her Confessions of a Female Founder podcast will be going on hiatus, allowing her to focus on her other projects, like her reality TV show in her as Ever brand. Now, I think that this is her being dishonest. News Week reported that the podcast came into the Spotify charts at number twenty four in April tenth, two days later after its release. The publication states that archived versions of the site show that April twelfth, it had dropped out of the top one hundred. Confessions of a Female Founder was not an analytical success. Of course, she going to put it on the back burner because if she doesn't, we're going to constantly remind her of what a failure it is, along with a lot of her other projects.
Speaker 3: Now she has appeared on someone else's podcast and she made a number of revelations.
Speaker 4: Take us through those, Kinsey.
Speaker 19: Well.
Speaker 9: One of the questions that the host asks is if she could rewrite her public narrative from scratch, if there's anything she would do differently, and she responded yes, she would ask people to tell the truth. I mean what classic megan blaming others. When asked if she ever gets angry, she said peaks and valleys her dear friend Serena, referencing Serena Williams told her years ago a life ever eight years is a long time, but not forever. She also said it's okay to say no, girlfriend. We know you're like the poster child for quitting. You lasted in the royal family for seventeen months. You just told us you you're quitting your second podcast basically the post search what happened to American Riviera Orchard. Obviously you have no problem with the word no. But she's clearly obsessed with others making money off of her because she complains about how her influence in fashion, how it was weird to watch other people make money off of the things she wore, but also criticizing people using affiliate links around her children's clothing, which I think you and I've actually discussed Megan having affiliate links for Catherine and William's children on her new Instagram. So it's just massive hypocrisy. Well you know something we've come to expect from the Duchess.
Speaker 3: Well, yes, If Megan wasn't being hypocritical, I don't know what she'd be doing with her days. Now let's talk about Derek Dixon. He's suing Tala Perry for two hundred and sixty million dollars of alleged sexual assault and harassment allegations.
Speaker 4: What's the heart of this? This is a massive lawsuit.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: So in court documents, Dixon claimed that the pair met wall Tyler was Tyler. He wanted to audition for Tyler Perry at Tyler Perry's studios, and they meet at an event in twenty nineteen where Perry allegedly picked this guy out of the crowd, and he claims he was given a role at this event that required frequent conversations with Tyler Perry, and he includes some of those text messages in this documentation. The conversations are pretty icky. Never forget this is Lily Sussex's Megan's daughter's godfather. He denies the allegations, but he says that Perry initially promised him career advancement and creative opportunities such as producing his own pilot. He casted him in some of his shows, only to subject him to escalating sexual harassment, assault and battery, and professional retaliation when mister Dixon did not reciprocate Perry's unwanted advances. But I do want to stress that Perry's counsel calls the lawsuit a scam, and it says that this person's just trying to take advantage of Tyler Perry, so calling it a shakedown. We'll have to see how all of this unfolds watch this space. But you're right, this is very damaging for Tyler Perry, who has created an empire for himself in Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, he's not just a movie star or a writer. He's a mogul. Is one of the big players and friends with Megan and Harry as well. They seem to be involved in every story we're covering tonight. Now to a new report that has Brad Pitt still having strained relations with his kids.
Speaker 4: His kids with Angelina and Jolly.
Speaker 3: This is very sad kinsy that these children are a strange from their father.
Speaker 9: Do we know why, Well, it's because the divorce was so vicious between Brad and Angelina. Angelina has claimed that there was a physical assault that was investigated and nothing ever came to fruition out of that on an airplane. US Weekly claims that Pitt carries a deep emotional weight regarding his family. He reportedly only sees his youngest two children periodically. The Insider alleged that the rests of the relationships are strained. Some of them have dropped the last name Pitt in their as adults and in their professional in the entertainment industry. So this has to be hard. And of course he's having to deal with a lot of these stories circulating right now. He's got a new project coming out, but also has a beautiful young girlfriend that he can take on the red carpet to distract from some of the past.
Speaker 3: It's a bit of a distraction, but if your kids aren't talking to you, nothing could be worse than that. Imagine at Kinsey Schofield, thank you so much for your time tonight, and that's all the time we have up next. It's Newsnight, I'll see you tomorrow Night for lefties losing it at nine pm