Speaker 1: We got get you the way morning every day, Adelaides.
Speaker 2: I want all the moms out there just to have a little think about how often do you lose your mind?
Speaker 3: How often do you go off?
Speaker 4: It's on the rig, isn't it? It's on the rig?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And what do you say when you actually do go cocoa bananas?
Speaker 4: Because not for radio, is it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: It was perusing Instagram yesterday and I was just having a look at a little clip of a mother who and the and the caption was just mum on a random Tuesday, And this is apparently what we do. Have a listen, everybody gets six around and I was like, oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why is this such a mess?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: You're you don't want it, you don't need No one wants to.
Speaker 4: Help out around here, and maybe the dog's going to do the literary What are you doing hy?
Speaker 3: Our house up for sale?
Speaker 4: No one deserves to be here.
Speaker 1: We'll try and faint the most extreme scenari all the time. Oh, you don't deserve this house, so we might as well just meet out.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I showed my oldest and I said, is this your mum on a random Tuesday?
Speaker 3: She goes, what do you mean is that my mum on a random Tuesday. That's mom. Every Tuesday.
Speaker 4: That's Mum on a day that ends with whaty.
Speaker 2: And just to put a full stop to it, last night we made beautiful baked potatoes for dinner, you know how when you make them and you put the butter and the cheese and all that.
Speaker 3: That was us last night. And anyway, so I.
Speaker 2: Did the the bacon and the onion and I put it on the pan, and then I thought, here's five minutes.
Speaker 3: Let's go and have a shower.
Speaker 2: So I'm standing in the shower and I remember the bacon and onion, and I'm yelling from the shower.
Speaker 3: Going Baidan, bidan, can you check the stove?
Speaker 2: And of course I come out and practically the kitchen is in flames, and she's standing there dancing, practicing her aerobic So I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, can you smell the bacon? And Joe's charge's out.
Speaker 1: That's it, lady. I'm fighting a family that respects, that appreciates me. The kids look at each other and goes, she'll be back, she'd be bad, she'll be back.
Speaker 3: Give her ten minutes, or they're like, must be choosed.
Speaker 4: Or they go hungry. What that bacon.
Speaker 2: Where is it?
Speaker 1: Bug?
Speaker 2: Is there anything more annoying than not being able to find an ATM to your bank and then being forced to have to go to one of those other ones that they plant in the pubs where it's like three dollars fifty to get access to your own money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know what, your old school, you're old on mold. Who's using cash these days?
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 4: I haven't used cash for years?
Speaker 3: What what about?
Speaker 4: There was a fifty dollar not sitting in my wallet.
Speaker 3: It was there for about six months.
Speaker 1: And six months, it was there for about two and a half years. It had a gray beard and I got it out the other day.
Speaker 3: That speaks to your tight arsness more than anything else, though, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: Well, speaking of that, I actually ran out of money. I had to use it to pay for coffees not too long ago.
Speaker 2: Yes, because you didn't have any money in your let's not talk about your financial management.
Speaker 3: It's exhausting. It's exhausting and ridiculous.
Speaker 4: You can get all aground that.
Speaker 2: So Bank West have asked fifty eight jobs as it trends positions to becoming digital only so. A spokesperson described the move as part of a regular review of how the bank delivers the best experiences and outcomes for customers.
Speaker 3: No, it's not what a load of PR jargon.
Speaker 4: Just cutting back hasn't created better customer experience.
Speaker 2: Surely, absolutely not. So the question is will we ever be served by a person again? Another human? Do you think we went shopping on the weekend. I took the kids shopping for Summer's birthday and I went into a big retail store. I will leave the name out. You can get served by someone, but there was a big lineup. Now it's self served, so you have to do everything, including removing the security tag of whatever, really item of clothing.
Speaker 4: That's the next step.
Speaker 1: Because I always assumed that if you did it, the wrong way goes, an ink goes everywhere?
Speaker 4: Is that a myth?
Speaker 3: How does it go.
Speaker 4: Like a disgruntled squid?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Anyway, we walked out of the shop and the security things went off. Was like and you're like, oh, is that an error? Is that something we've done? So walk back in, walk back out again and it didn't go off. So like we're good here, get home. We open up. She got a little packet of like sports bra things. Sure enough security tag. So now because there's no customer service at said retail outlet. I have to go back into the mall today and take off my own security tag.
Speaker 3: Wow, it's that annoying.
Speaker 4: I didn't think that's the next step. That's ridiculous as well.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. It's absolutely everywhere.
Speaker 4: What next we're policing ourselves?
Speaker 3: What next? You have to make your own McDonald's.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, dress ourselves like, well, what is even happening anymore?
Speaker 3: I don't know. It's insane.
Speaker 4: Quick question, what are you using cash for me? What do you need cash for?
Speaker 3: I don't really want to say, because of the person.
Speaker 4: You don't want to say. We're all thinking the same thing.
Speaker 2: No, what you needs because the person who is assigned with the job of doing something around my home probably won't be very happy that I reveal she gets paid in cash.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's much worse than you buy Good morning.
Speaker 6: The following segment is the mature audiences only and may contain how all content, graphic language, and nudity, not that you'll see it if easily offended, Well, you're about to find out just how easily your father.
Speaker 1: He's on the Money's headline Jode we schedule sex, and it's wildly improved our marriage. It's the glue that keeps us close, all right, that's right. Sex scheduling is a thing.
Speaker 3: That a little bit done sexy.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the big question, isn't it.
Speaker 4: You schedule sex in your house?
Speaker 2: Look till we've loosely pencil it in for a Saturday, depending on the kids.
Speaker 1: And loosely.
Speaker 4: It's very erasable via a pencil.
Speaker 3: Here's me walking around with a rubber just constantly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, sorry, mate, sorry, get rid of that rubber off the end of that pencil, is what Greens always says. Jay and Sophia Lyons schedule sex. They are a couple from the States. They've said it's served as a glue that's kept the couple happily hitched for over thirty one years. Okay, she said it might sound silly, but if something is special to you, then you schedule it. The couple, both in the early fifties, began scheduling shags shortly after time then often have looked backs. Is there and more a penciling in hanky panky might see him on sexy lacking spiciness and spontaneity. Health experts are sure it's a perfectly normal and fun thing to do. But that's the thing that's not sexy at all, Nook.
Speaker 3: But it is the thing though.
Speaker 2: Like you talk about spontaneity and lou let's get lose ourselves in the moment and let it take us away. When was the last time that happened when you're married.
Speaker 4: That's a very very good point.
Speaker 1: I haven't been able to lose myself in the moment I start the game. Kara hasn't been able to lose herself in the moment since we've had three kids. No, okay, And I completely understand because when I take over the kids for even forty five minutes, I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, what is going on to my libido?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gone.
Speaker 3: And the couple's over fifty as well.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's no there's no whoo hey, babe, what are you thinking?
Speaker 3: Unless you schedule it in, it's not going to happen.
Speaker 4: Smart Joje.
Speaker 1: You would think that when Kara and I schedule in sex and then the time comes and the reaction with the car is ah, no, you think that would turn me off?
Speaker 4: When you yeah, you would, It doesn't doesn't Still good, Still good.
Speaker 3: It's Joey and Hazy.
Speaker 1: Today it officially is with us the weekly Debates.
Speaker 2: Born out of our award winning debates during the federal election, where we discussed such issues would a dog.
Speaker 3: Or a cat make a better Prime Minister? I don't know. It's a good question, and we thought let's just keep this thing on rollin.
Speaker 1: You know, needed to be debated and it needs to be decided by other people.
Speaker 2: So we're going to put it to our random generator the topic for the week, and also whether you're arguing for or against?
Speaker 1: What is the hot topic? To kick us off? What have you got?
Speaker 3: Generator Lacs is done thanks to Jason Horn Francis Is Hamstrings.
Speaker 4: Oh this is a sensitive topic. Oh my very goodness, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait to take a big finger, Generator and put it in the wound that is Andrew Hayes.
Speaker 1: Jeez, get that finger out of there, Generator, you're sick. Oh this is a really really sensitive spot for me. Okay, I'm not sure which way it's going to go, but we'll ask the generator again as to who's going to argue which and what.
Speaker 4: Jody, you've been assigned for Hazy against?
Speaker 1: Okay, Port Adelaide's season is done thanks to Jason horn Francis's hamstring. Jody, you're saying that it's true. Yes, I'm saying it is absolutely not true.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's worked out quite well for you, because you get to defend your boy, don't.
Speaker 1: You has it though? It's all signs are pointing to our second turna but I don't know.
Speaker 2: All right, so we've got the next song, which is around three minutes, to get ourselves prepared, and then we're going.
Speaker 3: To rip in.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, I'm nervous. Start thinking. It's Jody Hazy.
Speaker 1: Yes, our first inaugural genuine weekly debate.
Speaker 2: Yes, and the topic this week is Port Adelaide's season is done thanks to Jason horn Francis's hamstring. Now we have a random generator, a topic generator. It has assigned you for the negative. No, they're not done. I, of course am for the affirmative. I'm saying, oh, turn the power out. You're eight.
Speaker 1: Would you love to get first?
Speaker 3: Yes? Please?
Speaker 4: Okay, the affirmative. Here we go, Jodyotti.
Speaker 1: Port Adelaide's season is done thanks to Jason horn Francis's hamstring.
Speaker 3: Let's face it.
Speaker 2: Port Adelaide season is as vulnerable as a brand new bmw M three left overnight at the Port Canal Shopping Center without Hazy's boyfriend Jason horn Francis. The midfield's looking less engine room a more engine warning light. J Jeff may have angelic missileh like qualities, but Jason's hamstring can't resurrect the power season from the cold Heart's bench. A few things need to happen here. Travis Bop might need to start aging in dog years. Brownlow medallist Doly Wines is about to find out how many midfield minutes one man can legally play without being fined by the AFL unless he more sent to Nick Decos from Collingwood, then he'll be a protected species forever. Ports new game plan Step one, win the toss. Step two hope for North Melbourne. Step three let Connor Rosie do everything. Ken Hinckley might need to put in a call to the new Tasmanian Devil's franchise and hook himself up with a gig, while Josh Carr should negotiate us pay rise asap Rocky to top up his super Because this succession.
Speaker 3: Thing is happening people. End of season.
Speaker 7: Party at Carr's house because the man is filthy, stink and rich all of a sudden. On the upside, the Power supporters can book there September holidays early, but they can go somewhere like Madagascar where there's no Wi Fi so they can't hear about the Crows becoming their twenty twenty five Toyota Premiership run finalists.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, some solid points there, I must say.
Speaker 4: Okay, real solid points. She didn't hold back to ja.
Speaker 3: That's the whole point of the weekly debate, isn't it. You just go for it.
Speaker 4: A nice use to succession music too there as well. So much very good.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, one for it. Port Adelaide season is done thanks to Jason Horn Francis Hamstring.
Speaker 4: No, I strongly disagree.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll tell you right now, they're not going to turn this season around with that attitude. In nineteen eighty six, Neil Finn first said, fast forward to twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: Let's keep that mantra front of mind.
Speaker 1: Sure, I get it, they're fifteenth on the head of the Eagles, rus and Tigers, and hey, I get it. They've been smacked by ninety one points. Ninety points and seventy six points. But hey, wait, am I four or against day? Yeah? That's right on four two words for you, Zach Butter's two more words for you, Connor Rosie another eight words for you. Pork performs best when are massive underdogs. Three more words us against them. So to the person who is taking a deep breath ready to scream out second, shut your face. Shut your face, and remember, I mean statistically, there wasn't much that could back up my argument.
Speaker 2: Well why did you just throw the statistics in there?
Speaker 3: Then they actually want Jason everything? What you trying to say?
Speaker 2: Okay, let's do this. Thirteen twenty four to ten. We need some callers here, cast your boat. Who wins Hazy or Jody? Port Adelaide's season is done thanks to Jason horn Francis's hamstring?
Speaker 3: Where do you see it?
Speaker 4: Let's go give us a care. Thirteen twenty four ten it's Joey and Hazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've kicked it off with a bit of a doozy. Joe's ports season is done thanks to Jason horn Francis's hamstring.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you wing that port Adelaide season is done? Was Jody? That's me? I just said first myself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, cool, So just narrating your life here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, against was Andrew Hayes. Currently it sits at one, Neil, should we take some more call? All right, let's get okay, let's go to anonymous from black Stuff here. I'm not sure why they want to be anonymous, but good morning anyway.
Speaker 3: Hello, good morning, good morning. Where does your vote lie? Anonymous lies?
Speaker 8: So I think that they've got a lot up there.
Speaker 3: I think they're not done. Okay, so that's a vote.
Speaker 9: I don't think.
Speaker 8: I don't think they're by any may it's being done. I think it's a very even competition.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 8: I think has still been able to throw their work in the long term, particularly when they got a coach to play for.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's true, Thank you so much. Anonymous. Interesting he didn't want to put his name.
Speaker 1: To his vote. Okay. Sometimes. Hey, I'll take any vote I can get, so that takes us to one piece.
Speaker 2: Okay, Brad can wrap this thing up for me, though, Brad, Good morning.
Speaker 4: We got a bunch of votes coming through.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Okay, Brad, where does your vote lie?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Wrap this thing up, baby, I've taken the p.
Speaker 3: It's not too late to get on board. You really jamm the knife and then all right, Brad, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to Tea from murray Bridge, good morning to hey, Hello, are.
Speaker 3: You voting for a port done or not?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 13: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: For the good guys, all right, so now we are to a piece Marika, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 9: And it's the definite on this one.
Speaker 1: Is it personal? Is a personal?
Speaker 9: I have both changed and sax Bathers is one of the.
Speaker 13: Best players saying yeah, but Stephen that part fools is fun out and do anything for the team.
Speaker 8: Definitely, Jody all the.
Speaker 3: Way, Thank you so much. True to Crystal from Manopara West, Good morning, Crystal, morning morning. Okay, who are you voting for?
Speaker 11: Port are done?
Speaker 5: What is that?
Speaker 1: What does that take?
Speaker 2: Is for two to unassailable lead? We we may as well take Kim from Riverton to well, it's.
Speaker 1: Not going to camp, but maybe this will just just to just to make a little bit closer.
Speaker 4: Kim from Riverton morning.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, good this is for some dignity for Andrew Hayes at this point, who are you voting for?
Speaker 3: Kim?
Speaker 14: Sorry, but I worked for kids and they've been telling me all week that are.
Speaker 5: Dead in the water and you know what it's see if seven year olds.
Speaker 7: Can figure it out, should.
Speaker 1: I know statistically it's not looking, but start talking from that.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, Kim, Thanks for your calls to some of Wallace Cinema passes coming your way.
Speaker 3: Wall It was only six to two in the end, comprehensive.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: I thought it was going to get to what seven? Six seventy six point loss for me, just like the weekend? All right, thanks guys, feel good about that, Judge, you feel good about that.
Speaker 2: Don't feel good about I don't feel good about port potentially not participating in September, but I do feel good about the win.
Speaker 4: Let's talk money.
Speaker 1: The roots of all evil can be very, very confusing, confronting and can really really cause a lot of anxiety and stress.
Speaker 3: Serdy casual, dirty cash, honey.
Speaker 4: Jus spot on Joe's well said.
Speaker 1: A viral street interview features a twenty seven year old who claims money is an idea, having no savings and viewing money as a societal construct.
Speaker 4: Wrap your heads around this.
Speaker 3: How old do you and how much do you have in savings?
Speaker 1: I'm twenty seven and I have no savings.
Speaker 3: Okay, and what's holding you back from saving right now?
Speaker 10: I think that money is an idea that allows people to do what they want with their time. And I think most people stress about the value that they have at a specific time in their life. But I like to think about myself as less of a member of society a bit more of a member of nature and the universe.
Speaker 3: Let's discuss it, okay, all right?
Speaker 2: Is the reason that you never have any money in your account and that your wife has to give you an allowance because you believe you're a child of the universe?
Speaker 4: Broke?
Speaker 1: I think that I am a child and a member of the bacon and egg roll clan. It's this beautiful, magical society where we get to eat bacon and egg rolls from a cafe each and every morning. Goodness, there's not a number on it, but if you had to put a number on it, sort of eighteen to twenty five dollars each and every morning. And that is a society, unfortunately, Jodes, that I try to fall into, but I can't afford to fall into, yet I pursue it anyway.
Speaker 2: Does the bacon and egg society who live in bacon and egg Land do they believe in cash.
Speaker 1: Yes, they extremely very much believe in cash. So that's where we our opinions sort of differ. They go in different directions.
Speaker 3: So you're a fractured community.
Speaker 1: It's a fractured community because they want money as reimbursement. But I choose to live in the Bacon and Egg Realm as an experience where.
Speaker 2: The universe decides how many bacon and egg rolls you are allocated as a society each and every week.
Speaker 4: Spot on That.
Speaker 2: All makes perfect. My five year old has announced her intention to get married.
Speaker 1: What's fantastic.
Speaker 3: We didn't see coming.
Speaker 4: Congratulations.
Speaker 2: To be honest, I guess yeah. So she has a tight little group at school, Locky in Hugo. They're like three little besties, a couple of little bodyguards as you will around the playground.
Speaker 4: It's good to have some armgoons ready to go.
Speaker 2: And we got to just we got into her chat the other night and she basically said to me, how do you get a dad? And I was like, well, you don't just get a dad, but you meet your husband and then perhaps potentially you have children. She's gone, great, I want to marry Lockey. And I went, okay, and so this is how the rest of the discussion rolled out. But just wait for the moment where her dad, who was listening in, tried to get in a plug for the family business. Okay, who did you want to marry Lucky? What about Hugo?
Speaker 15: You guys marry whose other girlfriend?
Speaker 3: Hazel? Where you are going to live?
Speaker 15: They're going to be our neighbors, and where you're gonna be their neighbors.
Speaker 3: Where are you going to park your cars? Though?
Speaker 15: In front of our house? Shills and we'll have sleep over lots of times and always have Lolli's really yes?
Speaker 3: Where are you going to get money from to live together?
Speaker 14: We go?
Speaker 15: We to get jobs because we like to, we want to. Okay, actually we're not workout media.
Speaker 3: So how old are you going to be when you get married?
Speaker 15: Sixty two?
Speaker 3: That's a good age. And our babies one day? No? Why not?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No kids getting married at the ripe old age of sixty two. Working for Greg Audie for Audi Media.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, the dream.
Speaker 2: And I do have to say that having kids at sixty two might prove a little bit biologically difficult.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's very true.
Speaker 2: So I had a discussion at oz Kick the other night with my future in laws and that's Hugo's mum and said, did you know that they were all planning this, you know, four way wedding and she said yes. Because Hugo was discussing. Hugo went to his mum and said, how many how many cars can we barka in the driveway? And she was like, oh too, And He's like, okay, harp is going to have to park on the street.
Speaker 1: That's That's one of the things I've got to go through is I can also see the future ten fifteen years working for Audi Media, Harpy coming home. You're like, oh my gosh, my boss is such a Harry Styles.
Speaker 4: He's done it again. He's done it again.
Speaker 2: Just when you thought this man could not get any more stunning and beautiful. A girl named Jess had the good fortune of running into Harry Styles on holiday in Rome back in March during a bike ride with her boyfriend. Now, Styles not only took the time to pose with her for a selfie, but took a photo of them on his digital camera and he promised to send it to them via Instagram. Now it might have taken a couple of months, but the singer has now come good on his word and said, as promised, hope you guys had a great trip.
Speaker 4: When you're right back to that, cheers ah, cheers. Big Age Yes, of.
Speaker 2: Course, shared the gesture on TikTok and described her reaction after getting the photos sent from the singer himself.
Speaker 3: She was out of her damn mind. Isn't that gorge?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: And finally, I mean when I say finally, it happens. But I feel like there's a lot of negative things that happened with celebrities, and I get it. Everyone wants a piece and probably they want to just fought their own sort of stuff. But thirteen twenty four to ten, take us through your positive celebrity encounters. Maybe you were surprised, maybe it was by chance, and maybe you absolutely knew that it wasn't a PR stunt, because that's a big one, isn't it.
Speaker 3: I saw one.
Speaker 2: I witnessed one with an Australian cricketer and that is Manus Labershine a couple of months ago, and it was during the Queensland South Australia Final, and I wreck it was after the match and we were sticking around because all the TVs were doing crosses and things, and just out of the corner of my eye I saw him walk out of the chains rooms and a young kid, probably about I don't know ten or eleven, came up to Marnas and started having a chat and I thought, oh, that's nice. Anyway, I got distracted, went and did what I had to do. About ten minutes later I turned back around and he's still talking to that kid.
Speaker 4: Yes, manas Yes, and I just thought.
Speaker 3: I was he cricket his aren't always is the most generous with their time.
Speaker 2: And anyway, this kid was like, hey, thank you so much, and Marnus put his arm around him, ruffled his head and said, see you mate, hope you come back.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow, so I can guarantee you as well that that kid will remember that for the rest of his life, the rest of his name, and he'll tell so many people about how awesome Marnas slavishange it.
Speaker 2: But it wasn't like he was doing it for the cameras. It was like he was genuinely just being a good bloke thinking no one was watching.
Speaker 1: Clearly, it doesn't happen as often as you'd think positive celebrity encounters. Harry starles it was same as a good guys.
Speaker 3: Nice what about this story?
Speaker 2: So he ran into a girl named Jess in Rome back in March with her boyfriend and posted for a selfie and then took a photo of them on his digital camera, promising to send it via Instagram. And he came through, followed through a couple of months later and said, as promised, hope you guys had a great triit page.
Speaker 4: Sure better late than ever.
Speaker 3: Good on your h Imagine that popping up on your Instagram. Os. Oh, Harry has just said that.
Speaker 2: Soho shows through and we had on holidays.
Speaker 4: A jealous boyfriend who's dming you.
Speaker 1: It's okay, It's only Harry Styles, not a threat at all.
Speaker 2: So we're taking you positive celebrity encounters this morning.
Speaker 3: Brett, Good morning.
Speaker 11: Gatty guys. Get you going?
Speaker 3: Hey, good good? Who'd you meet? Oh?
Speaker 11: I met people? Actually the first one was Eric Banner in the lineup to Adelaide in the Perth airport.
Speaker 4: Yes, Seric Banner, that's a good one.
Speaker 3: And did you chat? Yeah?
Speaker 11: So I turned around, I saw this. He's a lot taller than I thought he was. It's very tall, great hair, great bone structure. Aviators on holding a Carcase Strength very casually by himself, and I sort of turned around, just as you do when you're lining up at a check encounter, yep. And I said, are you Eric Danner and he just said casually yep. And then I sort of turned around for the ship myself and he started talking to the back of my head. Turn around again, ask him where he's going, and then I sort of just pointed out the check into Adelaide's sign and I said, the same place as you, and then we just got talking.
Speaker 4: That's nice.
Speaker 1: And then you can be like, hey, hey, hey, Eric, hey, hey, look at this a MeV oh he you want to give me a bit of money?
Speaker 4: Would you do that?
Speaker 1: Mate? It's just the male.
Speaker 4: I can collect it now if you like, I think someone's pulling your leg, mate.
Speaker 1: Someone's pulling your leg, Meville, someone will pull you out leg in a minute.
Speaker 4: Now, how much you want to.
Speaker 2: Give met We didn't start quoting anything from The Castle or any of those movies I did.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I would have liked it if you got a bit of the Chop Chop Out, but no I didn't. The second one was Adam Good. So that was fantastic.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, great.
Speaker 3: Back to your mate from the Swanse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can I just say quickly about Adam Goods. So when I was worrying about number fifty and the first time I walked into the Swans as a rookie who was not going to do anything. Yeah, nicest bloke you could meet and in person was most interested in everything was Adam Goods.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's so nice.
Speaker 4: Here is very very headful human.
Speaker 3: Retired an absolute hero.
Speaker 2: That bloke shouldn't They probably didn't pan out as well as it should have.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Brett. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Nicole from Seaford Meadow because I always say seafood Okay, Nicole, good morning morning.
Speaker 3: Who'll you met?
Speaker 13: I've managed to meet three of the Spice girls. No equally amazing. Not too many words from posh. Melci I met just walking around Liverpool. She was actually really nice, but the one that stood out was Melby. I was working for a club promoter in the UK and we went to an awards night and I was just in the admin team and my boss said to me, oh, she's just that over there, Melby. Go say hello. And I was like, oh no, no, he said no, go go say hello. So as I approached the table, I was told not to come anywhere near her. Her PR stopped me, and about half an hour later I got a tap on the shoulder and she came over and apologized and sat next to me and bought me a champagne and we had a chat and it was amazing. I've still got the photos from pop them up on Facebook, just brag because she loved the.
Speaker 3: Splicery I approached you. You got sort of knocked back by her PE.
Speaker 13: Amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh god.
Speaker 1: The other thing about that as well is and there's so many stories where PR people or even security guards are aggressive towards people, and that's a reflection on the celebrity, but it's not sometimes the celebrity that doesn't even know it's happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that happens in our circles all the time, isn't it. When we ask people to do stuff and it gets knocked back by their PR, and then they come in here and they're.
Speaker 1: Like, ahh, did that happen? I would have done that or that was but they still had to do it, and they're putting it back onto their PR.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Who knows. Positive celebrity encounters keep the course coming through. We've got a call coming through next from Jane, who has a really positive celebrity count who I'm going to say it the most high profile person on the planet. Is that fair?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think so selectly, she's right up there.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Jane from Wwson Lakes. Hey, Janey, how guys, how are you good?
Speaker 10: Good?
Speaker 3: Who'd you meet?
Speaker 13: Me?
Speaker 12: And my daughter met Taylor Swift?
Speaker 4: God geez, that is top shelf.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 12: We had a meet and greet and we went down to her dressing room and there's other people there as well. Yeah, and she was so lovely. There was no bodyguards. We waited in the drusting room waiting for her to come through. She took her time with everyone, Chatto took photos and there was no rush whatsoever. She was just really lovely.
Speaker 3: He swizzle.
Speaker 4: That's not nice, isn't that?
Speaker 3: Jane?
Speaker 2: We had one of those and she went round the room and hugged everyone. It's like, oh my goodness, because look, the biggest pop star on the planet.
Speaker 3: What are you doing in a beautiful way? Though?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that's what you want to hear, especially likes Tile Swift.
Speaker 1: If Taylor Swift can be nice, then everyone can be nice for anyone. It's no excuses, just scut the random's interaction with the great and it took him a while to get back to them, but got in touched by Instagram and shared a photo for his digital camera that he promised.
Speaker 2: A sweet little photo and then posted it on Instagram that of course went to TikTok immediately said, look what Harry's enters.
Speaker 4: Yes, as you would in those situations. It's like a reflex action.
Speaker 2: You know, we're talking your nice little celebrity encounters. Jason from Salisbury Heights, who'd you meet there?
Speaker 9: You going, guys?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 15: Well?
Speaker 9: I was really excited to I had tickets to go to a food Fighter's concert, and the night before I thought I'd go out to a restaurant. I went to gaut Shows for a mill and we're sitting down and then all of a sudden, the food Fighters and Tenacious D come in and they sat at They sat at the table next.
Speaker 3: To me ridiculously.
Speaker 8: I was so excited.
Speaker 9: I'm like, I need to get up. I need to get up and chat to him. And I held off for a little bit, and I thought a bucket and I'm I'm going to get up and have a chat to him, and I went over to date Brol and I said, I'm so excited to see you guys the morrow. And he's like, would you like it? And he was really friendly having a chat and of me, and he said would you like a photo? I said, hell yeah, I'll give him my phone and he got one of his people to take a photo of us. He's got his arm around me and I've got an awesome photo.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So nice see. And do you know what, Jason, get to tell everyone?
Speaker 4: How you met Dave Groveland? He was a legend.
Speaker 2: That's the best, right, Yeah, thank you, Jason. I don't think his wife thought he was a legend when he came home and said.
Speaker 4: Let's let's separate those right, let's separately.
Speaker 3: Man, lovely, lovely man, Dave.
Speaker 1: Girl.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Glynn from Highbury.
Speaker 14: Good morning, Good morning guys. How are you going good?
Speaker 3: Who'd you meet?
Speaker 11: I was my daughter?
Speaker 14: So you're talking about the great man Harry Styles this morning. My wife, you're not ringing up with that story, and I am because we've runs a few times. But when they were in one direction, they came for a constant here in Adelaide, And I'm trying to remember how long ago it was a fair while ago. They were actually all staying up at the Novtelle Brossa Valley, Yes, for some strange reason, and my sister said, I'm going to take Emma up there and see what you have to give meet him. I went, you don't waste your time. You won't get anywhere near the hotel. Little bee. Yeah, or corned off. And they went up there and they sort of cammed out. There was about twenty thirty girls camped out by the gate was like a dirt road in the entrance and anyway, lo and behold. The manager pulls up and says, we'll give you five minutes with the guys as long as you don't screen. Yeah, carry on, call people to come down. And sure enough they all got out of the car and Emma's got a great butto with Harry and yeah she yeah, very was very exciting. Really, we were all put because I was a disbeliever of that at the time. But no, he was true to his words.
Speaker 9: He was really good.
Speaker 3: That's nice.
Speaker 1: You love hearing bunch of stories talking about how good Harry Styles is.
Speaker 4: Hey, thanks for that, Glenn. We're going to hook out with somebody. Tickets to beer and barbecue.
Speaker 14: First, thank you for that excellent.
Speaker 4: There you go fine because like finally that story is paid off.
Speaker 2: Yes, that same trip, my friend's mum was on the golf course because you know how the Novetel Bross has got the golf course adjoining and and Harry was on the golf course.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she had a chat with him, so he was absolutely divine.
Speaker 4: How's you swing them?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I couldn't do.
Speaker 2: You want me to go into the specifics of Harry styles golf swing.
Speaker 1: I put wouldn't surprised me if he's very good at golf, was always very good at everything else.
Speaker 3: The man's immaculate, very charismatic.
Speaker 1: We just had a nice little chat about positive celebrity encounters involving Harry Styles.
Speaker 4: It was all done. We shut up shop on that topic.
Speaker 1: And then the call came through via Theresa and Para Hills, and we just want to put it out there to you. Teresa, your celebrity encounter, who was it with? Was a positive, negative, or traumatic? Go for it and we just.
Speaker 4: Your celebrity from here.
Speaker 3: Okay, can you turn your radio down to real?
Speaker 5: Yes, here we go, there we go.
Speaker 3: That's okay, what happened Eraser.
Speaker 5: I met the one and only JODDI was really funny.
Speaker 1: Just fall in the category of positive encounter, surely.
Speaker 5: The positive funny encounter. Just before I got pregnant and I was working in the city, I had to go to post office for work and it was on feet yeah gega seat and Dady Oddie was at the front doing a story with her camera and I just had to pop in. And I was wearing my stilettos and she was doing her stilettos. But Jurdy, I just stepped on my toe with her deliberate by the way, like dumbfounders, because she was so nice, so apologetic, and the cameraman was giving it to it just like you know, thought they should hurt me. But I just said, no, no, no, you're fine. You know, I was just walking in. But she stood there for ages to make sure that I was okay, that I could walk, and that my toe wasn't broken and all that sort of stuff. And I just thought that was so lovely because she was really really apologetic and so lovely. I had time, I would have stayed there, and you know, I had a photover there, but back then I just had my years ago.
Speaker 1: Oh well, ago, and of course you feed for the safety for the other foots she had to get out of it.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you, Teresa, thank.
Speaker 5: You, And just a real quick one too. I did meet Hugh Sheridan and he was by far the loveliest person I've ever met too.
Speaker 3: He's beautiful, beautiful.
Speaker 4: Isn't he consistently the laugh of the party? You Sheridan? Yes, he is very, very talented.
Speaker 2: Man Terresa, My memory is awful twenty years ago. She's the ways You've done well to remember it. But thank you so much for the call. That could have gone one of two ways.
Speaker 1: Also, just watch out lady and Jenny, watch out for Jody step on you.
Speaker 3: She had a called up and said I met Jodie Odi. She was a bitch.
Speaker 4: She was awful.