Speaker 1: We get you every morning, every day.
Speaker 2: Lazy Adelaides folks.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you're just a humble trade and you're just trying to get your job done and just you know, make enough.
Speaker 2: Money to feed your family and live a really breasonable wife.
Speaker 3: And then you've got to jump over some of these hurdles, and some of these hurdles just people putting it on you.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's so tough for the boys sometimes, isn't it, when they're so hot and attractive and muscly and you.
Speaker 1: Know, well equipped, that women can't help themselves.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, just trying to get the job done building Australia. Fun little chat this morning when it's been put on you at work.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of trade is working around Adelaide today with their shirts off and just really really getting their jobs done. At the same time, probably doing it in a very sexy way.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And I don't want to speak on behalf of all women, but I will when I say thank you to the cute trades because you just brighten our little day in ways that you don't even know when you drive past a work site. And years and years we've been objectified when we walk past work site, whistled, etcetera, etcetera.
Speaker 1: But now I just feel like the tables are turned right.
Speaker 4: Okay, So all the middle aged mums who are dropping their kids off just go past the work site.
Speaker 2: Do you feel about that? Boys, how do you feel that?
Speaker 4: They feel?
Speaker 2: Real good, objectified?
Speaker 4: It's fine, they're fine, they like it, no complaints so far? Building your house right across from my house at the Moment's good?
Speaker 1: Quality?
Speaker 2: You really getting quality home?
Speaker 3: Really get your steps half, aren't you? Said said the dog. Oh god, I'm exhausted. I can't go for another block.
Speaker 4: But I'm not even going around the block. I'm just like going to the end of the street.
Speaker 2: Mate, It's like, what is going on?
Speaker 3: Mix it up, mum, for goodness, say I've got a bunch of trading mates, and I would say the majority of them are builders. Before we get into it's just a really really quick question.
Speaker 1: Sexiest trade, sexiest trade?
Speaker 4: Sheep.
Speaker 1: There's give me some options.
Speaker 2: Here, chippy, yeah, builder, electrician.
Speaker 3: You got a landscape, players, brick layers, concretors.
Speaker 1: I don't know this. I like, Oh okay, I've got it. I love a good landscape garden.
Speaker 3: Okay, landscaper producer. Am your husband is a builder?
Speaker 1: Is he not fiance? Let's just clarify that.
Speaker 4: Every Wow, he hasn't sealed the deal yet, still long enough to get the ring.
Speaker 1: We're still waiting on the wedding anyway. He installs flooring right, which is technical.
Speaker 4: It's not one of the classic trades, I'd say, but he calls himself a trading Where's high is good enough for me?
Speaker 2: Farmers Union? All that? No, no, no, Krensky for.
Speaker 4: Breakfast, bacon, an egg roll and a double shot espresso.
Speaker 1: He goes hard.
Speaker 2: Oh, double shot espresso. I got a heat of trading mates.
Speaker 3: A lot of the builders, one Borking in particular, has been hit on a couple of times, and reasonably recently, like genuinely hit on doing a job at a house. Like I'm not talking about flirtatious, so I'm talking about actually put on him. And he's married, happily married. Okay, he's a good looking rooster. I will say that.
Speaker 2: But is this does this happen?
Speaker 3: Or is this because I've been told as well that sometimes I use these particular plots for particular movies. No idea what that person who told me that was talking about.
Speaker 1: When Harry met selling and that sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: Maybe okay, maybe something like that.
Speaker 1: Ye sleepless and Seattle, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, is this the one off? Or could it possibly happen?
Speaker 4: I can't imagine even if the cutest trading in the world came to my house and I am happily married with a lot of children and Seid the dog, I can't imagine in what universe, even if I was single, that I would say to a trading let's go.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But yeah, but more so, let's say if you were single, though, like, if you were genuinely single, don't.
Speaker 1: Put that on me again. I've been there. It wasn't fun.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it's just it really intrigues me that he's found himself in this situation. Blight lid client, of.
Speaker 4: Course, do you know, do you have an understanding of what she actually said to him?
Speaker 1: Or can you not say that at eight fourteen when there are children?
Speaker 3: I can't say it eight to fourteen, nor can I say it at any time really, So yeah, it wasn't It was pretty blunch.
Speaker 1: It was like pretty much an offer on the.
Speaker 3: Table really really floored him, so he didn't know how to respond to it. In terms of really aggressively saying.
Speaker 4: No, okay, well let's do this third in twenty four ten, when have you been hit on at work?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Genuinely propositioned, Yeah, outrageous stuff. And he's a builder.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Is it happening to the concretors?
Speaker 1: I don't know certainly what happen to a landscape gardener? She's there. That's just the next level of trades, aren't they?
Speaker 2: When have you been hit on at work? And take us through the situation.
Speaker 3: I'm just so intrigued from a trading point of view as well, if this actually happens somewhat on the red.
Speaker 4: I have heard of there being for traders who are single who have sort of regular situations like this, of people leaving certain things in window sills when they might be home alone, you know what I mean as a signal or really?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is it the like the upside Dwan pineapple thing? Yeah, that kind of that sort of vibe.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Okay, So getting somewhere, we're just scratching the surface.
Speaker 4: We want to peel back the curtain a little bit more though, as much as we can.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, from morning, Chloe, were you've been hit on a work good morning.
Speaker 5: Yes, many moons ago. When I worked at Subway.
Speaker 3: I used to get would you like my foot long?
Speaker 4: Or because you only handle a six inches? Oh yeah?
Speaker 3: And what about the majority of lives? Did they actually think that they were clever?
Speaker 2: Saying that?
Speaker 4: I think some of them did.
Speaker 1: But it got really old, really really quick.
Speaker 5: I worked there for about seven years, and by the end of it, I.
Speaker 3: Was just like, Oh, I heard it all before, buddy, witness make heard it all before.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm going to digress here for just a moment, But have the Subway people ever thought of doing something in between the six inch and the.
Speaker 1: Foot long, like a three quarter?
Speaker 4: Because that's what I'm there for a three quarter?
Speaker 1: Well I'm the same, but now that I have kids, I just normally cut off the extra bit that I don't want to al Right, gotchas.
Speaker 2: You're only what if away from a holiday? With what if dot com?
Speaker 1: You could go to the dentist or the kids' sports.
Speaker 2: But what if it was a weekend on the coast instead.
Speaker 4: Book hotels, holiday rentals, apartments and more.
Speaker 2: What if it's ouzzie for travel? There is a very special day across Satellite TI it.
Speaker 1: Is Are you okay?
Speaker 4: Day, So it is so important to check in with someone, particularly who you know when your gut isn't doing so well. And I just very quickly wanted to chat about a young girl who I met when she was fifteen. Her name was Lucy, Lucy Marsh and she'd been heavily bullied at school hazy so from thirteen onwards, and when you're thirteen, you know lifestyff as it is let alone that pile on.
Speaker 1: And you know, when we were kids, we'd go home.
Speaker 4: There were no phones, there was nothing or no computers, nothing that can continue that bullying well into the night. But now it's just a whole new ball game for these kids. So she suffered depression, she was in and out of hospital. She had absolutely no self worth or self esteem at one point there. And so through a mutual friend of our, Sharnie, she was a netballer and so she met her in netbull circles. Sharnie was living in Melbourne at the time, so she rang when she said, look, there's this young girl who I know isn't doing well. Do you mind catching up with her for a coffee and just having a chat. Sharnee, having known that I also had had bouts of depression and my own mental health struggles on and off. It's never been long going, but I have experienced what it can be like. So I caught up with her. I never forget this day. We went for a walk around the Uni Loop and there was this young girl and she was fifteen, and I felt so helpless because she was in a really bad state, the worst possible state that you could be in. And I just thought, I have no words, I don't know how to help her, and she needed some professional help. Anyway, fast forward eight years later, she stood up bravely in front of her school, told her story, sort of confronted all the bullies that had been horrible to her and explained to everyone how that had made her feel. And at the age of twenty two, she's got a job now, she's working night shift. She's absolutely loving it working in the health space, and with the help of her mum, Nash, she's recovered for now. She's been diagnosed with bipolar. She's embraced that she's on the right medication, so she's on the right path. The point of all this is she had a message at the end of her podcast that I listened to this morning before coming to work. It's called be on the back Paddic with Lucy Marsh. Just I want everyone to have a listen to this and just have a real think about mental health and what it might help, might be affecting those people around you.
Speaker 5: Any question that I've ever had regarding my life, I've always had it within me. I've just needed a circle of love around me to bring it out. And it may have taken eight years put me to get well, and at some stage I might be on well again, but I know the only thing that brought me out of that was love, not only from other people but from myself too. So yeah, I think love is the only thing that will say to us.
Speaker 2: I think that's an important thing.
Speaker 5: We've got to learn to love ourselves as well, particularly when that internal conversation is trying to tell us quite the opposite speak message.
Speaker 3: And just how powerful words are, Yeah, like her, particularly in all facets, in all ages, both negative and positive. Yeah, what good can come from positive words? But just what bad things can come from negative words? Particularly in the playground like the whole the old school, sticks and stones will break my bond.
Speaker 2: With that, that's just absolute crap because it's all about words. Well, it's hurt and completely shape the future.
Speaker 4: Words can really hurt, and especially in that online space you think you're talking to no one. Well, people read that stuff and it has a profound impact, and.
Speaker 1: It did on her.
Speaker 4: I'm so happy to say she's doing really well now. And I would implore any parent in particular who might be struggling with a young child or a teenager who is having depression issues, please have a listen to that podcast because I think you'll find some solace in it and knowing that you're not alone.
Speaker 1: And the other thing that.
Speaker 4: Stuck with me there, Lucy said, I might be well now, but I might be down the track. I think the thing is with depression, anxiety, mental health, it never.
Speaker 1: Goes to way.
Speaker 2: It's ongoing.
Speaker 4: So you might think someone's cured or you know they're better, or whatever it might be. It's a battle and it can be a battle every single day.
Speaker 1: So just be kind to those people around you.
Speaker 4: And if this has triggered anything for you, please call Lifeline thirteen eleven fourteen.
Speaker 1: But so Lucy, if you're listening this morning, I'm so proud.
Speaker 3: Of you, Dove, good stuff, Lucie fantastic podcast as well. Make sure you give a listen it is. Are you Okada? So anyone you think might need to chat, just feel free reach out.
Speaker 1: It was quite warm yesterday. Did you go out and enjoy perhaps the Uni loop?
Speaker 3: I told you, and I think it made it onto our Instagram page. There was a shirt thief in North Adelaide, specifically in the uniloop Era and I was robbed. I was robbed as soon as I stepped foot on that track. Yes, bang, I got robbed by the shirt thief. I'm just so thankful that it was such a nice day. I didn't freeze to death.
Speaker 1: That's so lucky, isn't that?
Speaker 2: From here? So I might as well just keep running.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just have to say I'm I'm so sorry you were a victim.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry you Okay.
Speaker 2: I'm always a victim here. You don't know what it's like.
Speaker 4: I don't know, no, because I'm not prone to running shirtless.
Speaker 3: We shouldn't have to live like this. It's not right what happened. So there was that incident and then there was another incident. Can you believe it as well? And I'm not trying to pull your leg here for the second time this year I was crapped on by a bird. The first time was much worse, to the point where I think I had post traumatic stress for so long I was wearing one of those genuine big motorbike helmets for the fear of a bird crapping on me because the first time it actually went in my mouth. But this one was really strange because it hit me directly on top of my head, right in that specific spot of the back sort of top back where blokes start to go ball oh okay, yeah, And it felt like someone sort of dropped a rock on top of my head. Yeah, like a genuine It felt like a genuine slap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, that's a strange, unusual feeling.
Speaker 1: The trauma of your run yesterday.
Speaker 3: So the first part was like I just get crapped on and then getting almost a quarter of a handful of bird turn on my head going confirmation, yes, I did just get crapped on. But secondly, why did that feel like sort of crap on skin contact?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? Shouldn't I shouldn't my hair have cushioned the fall? Do you want me to have a lot?
Speaker 1: Do you need to squat down? Had around and I can give you a real honest appraise.
Speaker 2: Don't worry. I had a genuine, solid look.
Speaker 3: And I'm speaking of so many blokes here, and there's always that moment, and there's the.
Speaker 2: Ads, you know, the hair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my turning point, Yes, because I took photos from a little dome and yeah, there's a genuine little strip there. It's just almost ready for a little helicopter land. So I mean, just keep your eyes peeled for the latest TV advertisement. So I was just like going for a run and I felt like this sort of slap on top of my head and I looked up and it was like big bird and it turned out it is puokeing on my head.
Speaker 2: And that was when I knew that I was genuinely gone bald. And that was my turning point. Everyone's got one, well, most blokes have one.
Speaker 3: Few lucky buggers who don't have to worry about going baled.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well done. There's always a moment because I knew I was receding, but I didn't know that I was losing at the back back. That's my soul.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: You know you'd be good in this situation because the other night when you went to the McGarry and you were dressed up in a black tie and you thought you were looking schmik. You were like, I I'm almost a chance when I.
Speaker 1: Get home to get some tonight because I look so good.
Speaker 2: Eight and a half month pregnant wife.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, she said, I don't know what's going on here, but you looked gaunt.
Speaker 2: I thought it was old, but she said gaunt.
Speaker 3: But also I sort of wonder if had I not been running shirtless, whether it would have happened before. Because I can tell you right now that was a message from nature and birds.
Speaker 2: Yes, that was their version of put Yeah.
Speaker 3: So fiercely competitive comrades, just fighting for musical supremacy.
Speaker 1: That's what's that thing here, that's what's going on. Let's go to the scoreboard.
Speaker 3: You're always going to the schoolboard. You want to go to the scoreboard for songs, A song, song, song as well.
Speaker 1: Keep those two entities very separate. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: This is Battle of the Bangers.
Speaker 1: You're such a child.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm losing this competition, but let's talk about the other competition that I'm winning.
Speaker 3: Okay, if it was in reverse, you do the exact same thing.
Speaker 2: In child, you right about now.
Speaker 1: Battle of the Bangers this week? So would you like me to go first?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sell your song? What do you got?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: So the meaning behind this song is it's about not being okay, which is a good.
Speaker 1: Day to day because it's are you okay? Day? So it's an.
Speaker 4: Absolute banger and I chose it because, as well as being a song about not being okay, I also saw it on a promo for the footy finals on Channel seven. I thought, oh jeez, that's a good song.
Speaker 3: It feels like that's where you got it from. You're like, I like this year, I'm gonna use it. But you've tried to find deeper meaning, deeper spot on the you're alad to say.
Speaker 6: I just think it's a ripping jew epic by Faith No More like that.
Speaker 2: I don't reckon all.
Speaker 3: People would be with familiar with Faith no more. It's not about everyone knows so.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not about the band. It's about the song that the bang is not Battle of the Band.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, you should not have this much confidence with that song.
Speaker 2: That's all I say. Really, sure it's gonna win.
Speaker 1: I never said that. I just liked the song.
Speaker 3: Okay, Sure, as Killiman Jero rises like Olympus above the heir and getting.
Speaker 4: Here it is.
Speaker 3: Let's call it right now, folks, I know Africa everyone's second favorite song.
Speaker 1: I would argue that.
Speaker 2: Everyone's go to karaoke song.
Speaker 4: I would argue that when the Port Adelaide players in the rooms about to run out on Saturday night, they won't be playing Toto by Africa.
Speaker 6: No, they won't.
Speaker 2: Look at Charlie Dixon and the Boys bring back Hames. Charlotte gets the dums back.
Speaker 1: This little Zach Butter's in the.
Speaker 2: Corner kind of Rosie. All right, So that's my song, Toto Africa.
Speaker 1: Two songs, Killer and jo What does that light even mean?
Speaker 3: No one knows. No one knows what that means. If you do know, she was kill and Joy rise like limps above the searing Eddie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's a girl.
Speaker 2: Send us a.
Speaker 3: Text, howror get voting at Jody and Hazy Faith no more epic or Africa by Toto, t.
Speaker 1: A bit of my song just to go out, Just to be fair, it's gone.
Speaker 2: Lady, you told you you've.
Speaker 5: Built a time machine.
Speaker 3: Hazy on this daisy Thursday, beautiful Thursday. Oh, soak up this sunshine and let's take a little trip down in Marmory Lane. The fourteenth of September tay as well as are you OK?
Speaker 5: Day?
Speaker 3: Very very special and important day on the carnet. You've got a mate reach out and doesn't matter. What's an antsy picking it?
Speaker 4: I get ask the question and I was reading somewhere it on AREU OK?
Speaker 1: Day?
Speaker 4: Ask once, and then if you still think in your gut something's not right, ask again.
Speaker 3: Eighteen sixty, French acrobat Charles Blanden walked a tie rope across the Niagara Falls while walking on stilts.
Speaker 2: What yes?
Speaker 3: And I could just imagine the anxiety. It's exactly what it feels.
Speaker 2: Like for me when I come home.
Speaker 3: I've got a couple of beers, and I know that both my kids are asleep in bed, haven't gone to the airbags, so I'm not allowed to wake them up. You've got to get through and somemer half of the shower. That's the sort of anxiety. I feel like a big chuck is going through the well.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Nineteen eighty seven, Sunday New York Times achieved a record as the heaviest ever newspaper who weighed more than five to four kilos and the most massive single issue of a newspaper sixteen hundred and twelve pages.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of news, sure, and I speak on behalf of all journalists.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't it be nice to have a newsrooms that full of journals?
Speaker 3: My gosh, all some of the newsrooms now there's only about three or four journals in there. You guys need sixteen hundred pages tomorrow. You've got a deadline three hours. Twenty seventeen, Bill Wilson was a ward of four point five million in damages after she sued Women's Day magazine after they made her out to be a serial liar, which is just disgraceful. I mean, as far as I know, Women's Day in some of those magazines has never ever ever told a lie or absolutely gone ridiculously.
Speaker 2: Over what about anyone?
Speaker 3: Her number one song on September fourteen, two thousand and four, was leave Get Out by Jojo Oh Jo. She's only thirty two, is so? By my calculation? I mean she was only sort of what twenty three?
Speaker 2: Hang on? What the year is it? Twenty years ago? Hang on? How old was she put a song out? Hang on? What day is it? What station is this? All right, that'll do for me. Fuck, that'll pick.
Speaker 1: That'll do talk.
Speaker 2: I'll do a speaking story. This huge.
Speaker 5: Sid Well.
Speaker 4: The official trailer for the next installment of the hit anthology series American Horror Story Delicate has been so they've been teasing viewers for months and months now, but the new cast, which features Kim Kardashian, Kara Delavin, and Emma Roberts, has been dropped on Binge. This is the trailer for the highly anticipated season twelve.
Speaker 2: You are an Elas Stone, Now focus on the good.
Speaker 4: Do you have a peculiar penchant for turning dreams into nightmars?
Speaker 2: Pretty name, don't care?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's all.
Speaker 2: That's Kim. She sounds all right, she sounds just like Kim. Okay, do you know what I mean? Yeah, it's like going, wow, she's an acting mode.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, right, Okay, that's a harsh critique because you could very easily embarrass yourself in that situation for someone who's been accused of having no talent her whole life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but was it fallon or was something that she went on with or Saturday night? Liable?
Speaker 1: And she did a really good job just read the auto cube.
Speaker 2: But still still that's that's pretty.
Speaker 1: Hard putting yourself out there, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Reading it fall a seat at the same time being funny and keeping up that tone.
Speaker 1: And vib totally. It's just what.
Speaker 2: We just read to the Academy Awards and you're in the middle of your speech.
Speaker 4: I was just about it's just like you reading the what if line.
Speaker 1: It's not just anyone can do that. It takes character, it takes skill.
Speaker 3: It's about eight words, but sometimes those words come out different places in my mouth.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what they come out.
Speaker 2: Real quick, real quick. What if? For travel that much? We can guarantee in the press? Juice? What else you got?
Speaker 1: One direction?
Speaker 4: Star lam pagn has been rushed to hospital with agonizing kidney pain. So he fell on a trip. No, he didn't fall, he fell ill. Sorry, he didn't fall at all.
Speaker 3: Start the source has said that he actually fell. And then you're going to end up into a new idea. It's going to be a friend of a friend.
Speaker 1: He actually felt okay one day, Fancy didn't fall.
Speaker 4: He fell on a trick to Lake Como in Italy with his girlfriend Kate Cassidy, and doctors are investigating.
Speaker 1: The recurring problem but he had to cancel his concerts. Yeah, right, disappointing, isn't it.
Speaker 2: He's a little bit disappointing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of all the one directions, would Lampayne be the one you'd go and pay to see by himself?
Speaker 3: Obviously the easy one. It's it's who's coming second, because Harry Styles is first.
Speaker 2: Yes see, I'm a big Nile fan. I'm a big Nile fan. But there's I'm into zaying just because he's a bit. He's a bit of a bad boy.
Speaker 3: He's a bit of a recluse, like he's a bit, he's a bit of an outcast, saying he didn't go in the same excuse the part, but he didn't go in the same direction as the other boys in terms of being on the same page.
Speaker 4: Yeah, with all due respect, I didn't ask you who you want to go on a date with.
Speaker 1: I asked her who you want to go and see?
Speaker 2: I love them all my children.
Speaker 4: Juicy taylors With won nine awards at the VMA, so she basically took everything home. Now, I'm sure that you've been to awards nights, given how much footy you've played, Where is the one person wins absolutely everything?
Speaker 1: How boring is it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That is the bit boring, isn't it?
Speaker 3: But particularly when I mean forty wards nights, it's probably there's probably four or five and then maybe the bloker wins the most, maybe wins two or three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but not as much as she did. It was just it would have been so.
Speaker 1: Boring, wouldn't it.
Speaker 2: I know, it would have been making things up like oh best right shoe Taylor sweet? Yes?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So there we go. There's not much more to say about the VMA has not much happened, apparently, although producers Zoe was saying that there was a rumored rift between Justin Timberlake and Meghan the Stallion because I mean, who saw that coming? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think it's Megan thee Stallion too, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Yea Megan Meghan the Stallion.
Speaker 2: That's okay, we're getting there, we're learning.
Speaker 3: Some of the outfits of the VMAs as well, were absolutely outrageous.
Speaker 1: How there was that girl yesterday?
Speaker 4: Was it?
Speaker 1: Who was it not? Jewel Leafer?
Speaker 2: Does you cat?
Speaker 1: Does you cat stressed as a cobweb?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, No one saw that coming. She was playing about three dollars sixty to turn up as a cobweb. Rageous odds. There you go, because thirty degrees coming. Really, you've really stuffed me up a.
Speaker 2: Couple of times.
Speaker 4: We've thrown you out, hasn't it. All these music variations because of the hot weather.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So just to peel back the curts just a little bit, just to educate with some radio talk. When you hear the intro of a song before the vocals start kicking in, that's called you want to talk up to it.
Speaker 2: Up to the we hit the post, that's what they called.
Speaker 4: Yes, what you don't want to do is talk over the vocals because people get extremely triggered when radio announces talk over the top of songs.
Speaker 3: It's an art to talk right up to the last millisecond before the vocals kick in.
Speaker 4: So, for example, on Hazy's screen here, it will give him, say, sixteen seconds, so you know you've got to talk for sixteen seconds and then stop talking before, for example, Katrina and the Waves kicks in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so this was about half an hour ago, just a pinpoint, the exact moment where I should have stopped talking leading up to one of ourt heat themed songs.
Speaker 4: And also for exactly how long you kept talking for when you should have stopped talking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, coming out next, Jude's talks to you about a mate of mine he got hit on at work as a trade.
Speaker 2: It's happen a couple of times. That rageous stuff.
Speaker 1: The meantime degrees say it again.
Speaker 3: As like a little eye and also as we do off Katrina and the waves over talking on just a good six seconds, that's okay, good efforts.
Speaker 2: Fine, you're hearing your train came in?
Speaker 3: How boss came in? It was like, oh geez, did you hit the post? Should we take it upstairs? Should we go to the yard? I was like Lee Matthew's name too. I snapped the post in half.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you are like the Adelaide Crows who actually didn't hit the post.
Speaker 2: Battle of the Bangers as well. Just a quick little recap, which is Jodie song.
Speaker 3: Fake Name, More Epic versus Toto Africa and.
Speaker 2: We love this. I think we work something out as well.
Speaker 3: I always get excellent starts, so jump on Jode and Hayes on Instagram and you can vote for your favorite song. But I always get a nice little early lead or you might have worked it out this morning.
Speaker 1: I think we've absolutely worked out.
Speaker 4: My husband's away at the moment. I haven't heard from him. I've texted him several times and heard nothing back. However, he has had time to vote. The first vote for your song Toto Africa was from Greg Gotti.
Speaker 1: That's great, my husband, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that.
Speaker 4: The second vote was from whom body Media.
Speaker 1: Boddy Media under the company name Chris.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 3: Is there any other social platforms you can jump on there and vote for my song?
Speaker 4: He is so busy voting for you in Battle of the Vegas that I he hasn't had time to text his wife.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fine. Love that. Greg's good stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Carstor though, jump on Jodi and Hazy and tomorrow morning at eight o'clock we're going to reveal the winner.
Speaker 2: Listen, sag that up? How what are your thoughts?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 2: Maybe been of this? I'm all there for you.
Speaker 4: I'm a bit of a pump up ahead of port Adelaide playing tomorrow.
Speaker 2: That is so, why don't you use never turnt up.
Speaker 1: Because we're going to hear it tomorrow night?
Speaker 2: What was the point there playing on Friday night? Folks?
Speaker 4: Adelades