Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne, Melbourn.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren started morning the right way, gonna be great. God, this is Jason Lauren on men'gel one hundred.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning at half that Friday.
Speaker 4: Good morning Melbourne, Happy Friday. I got some good news and some bad news for you all to kick off.
Speaker 3: We don't want to take the bad news.
Speaker 4: Bad news. Is it the last day of summer?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Good news is it's gonna be an unseasonably warm autumn.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: That was a real rollercoaster, wasn't it.
Speaker 4: So it's gonna be nice.
Speaker 3: Got global warming?
Speaker 4: Well no, well just it's gonna be nice autumn. There we go for a wet winter.
Speaker 5: Yes, please, star asked the weather girl questions. It's like how we don't ask you things about the news sport exactly, and don't ask me about new music.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, Friday, It's Friday. I'm so excited. It's also the last day of feed Fast. Shout out. Everyone has finished fed fast or whatever you've been fasting off.
Speaker 5: If you want to make an investment, I would be buying up shares in champagne companies this afternoon, because I think you're about to go through the roof.
Speaker 4: How nice finishing on a Friday, although that's not the point. You're not supposed to do the twenty eight days. Then go and have a wild weekend.
Speaker 3: It sounds pretty good.
Speaker 4: Quite nice to me, little in twenty six degrees, doesn't it.
Speaker 5: I got the kids home because it's a tea ship for you a couple of days.
Speaker 4: So they were off yesterday and today, and Huddie's come in this morning with a beautiful greeting for us all. When he walked through the doors, and I said to him just before, what your school today? And he said, teach today? So what do you think the teachers are doing for these two days? And he said sitting around smoking. They're doing two days and just sitting around punching dart.
Speaker 3: So you reckon?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I didn't know where that sentence is going, the right, gotcha?
Speaker 4: Do you recond two days of that? Yeah? Get the kids out of here. We're all going to get on the vavee teachers from the paid It's not all schools though, right.
Speaker 5: No, Well I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't think so. I think it's just your.
Speaker 3: School that's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Let the kids just think they should only go three days a week anyway, much.
Speaker 2: Part time school, love it, no time school. I was just going to say, quickly, Katy Perry going into space? What what was in the news.
Speaker 4: We were talking about SHANEA. Blazer's concert last night. Actually I missed the news, so we'll.
Speaker 3: Get to that shortly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's going on Jeff Bezos's Katy Perry, Katy Perry and she and Oprah's best mate. What's the name Ga, Gail?
Speaker 4: Is that with not the rich Brain?
Speaker 5: None?
Speaker 3: Note that Jeff Bezos one.
Speaker 4: I thought he might have been going on Richard Branson. No, No, Jeff Bezos has his.
Speaker 5: Own Oh yeah, Jeff runs a party tour involved?
Speaker 4: Is he involved?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Everyone's doing rockets?
Speaker 5: Yeah, not everyone. We must get a rocket.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to space jumpings. As close to space as I get. I don't even jump.
Speaker 3: Sub orbital Live from Step three.
Speaker 5: Hey, coming up next, the Prime Ministers on the air with us here on nov Happy.
Speaker 4: Friday morning, Melbourne.
Speaker 5: It's a bit of a shame, Gene Hackman.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's very sad, very sad. A bit strange as well.
Speaker 5: Do you recognize him?
Speaker 3: Was was in the firm? No extreme measures? I mean I could go back.
Speaker 4: He looks good for ninety five, few years ago. No, I'm not sure. I know Gene Hackman.
Speaker 5: You know what's weird.
Speaker 3: Let's say you would, but you should.
Speaker 5: You know, like all these characters that were in movies that we watched growing up are all dying.
Speaker 4: Yeah we're getting old.
Speaker 5: We're not We're not next, but you know, like we're getting Yeah.
Speaker 4: I know it is sad when someone you grew up with like that. But I don't think I know who that is?
Speaker 3: Is Lex Luthor Superman?
Speaker 5: Oh you don't know who Lex Luthor is?
Speaker 4: Sounds like a villain.
Speaker 3: He is.
Speaker 5: He's Superman's number one villain.
Speaker 4: He wasn't Superman.
Speaker 5: Do you know what there was?
Speaker 3: The Superman Rock?
Speaker 5: Is that is that Superman?
Speaker 4: Or the Green One?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's called Kryptonite.
Speaker 3: Hey, there we go.
Speaker 4: I remember the cartoons, gotcha? Hey, guys, he was in the justpher Reid Superman.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I want to talk Vegas.
Speaker 5: Wait for it.
Speaker 4: I love Vegas.
Speaker 3: NRL Weekend in.
Speaker 4: Vegas, Hang on storm, Aren't they.
Speaker 5: Only four teams raiders.
Speaker 4: Shop carrying on like the whole league has gone. I thought it was like gather out.
Speaker 5: No four teams, that's it.
Speaker 3: That's a They all got I rotated last year? Was another four teams in this year? Not the storm?
Speaker 4: I read there was an exhibition match that was supposed to take place, but there was a blackout.
Speaker 3: So do you know where the storm was? Cranbit?
Speaker 4: Oh really so, Carl Stefanovic's over with the Raiders or some such thing in Vegas, milk and now Melbourne storm being sent to cran.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you what. Let's do a welfare check on car?
Speaker 3: Yes, can we the Telly right now? Time?
Speaker 4: Time? Is it in Vegas?
Speaker 3: Midday?
Speaker 6: A right?
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty four ten? Or what happened to you when you went to Vegas?
Speaker 7: Three?
Speaker 5: Run's got a story? You're on the air with Jase and Lauren. Take it away, Katie and are our launching this week? A get in Las Vegas?
Speaker 3: Feels at it?
Speaker 4: I think it's so random. We're going to get all the info from the biggest authority in the game, guys.
Speaker 5: Proof of life. Carl Stefanovic in Las Vegas?
Speaker 3: Come in?
Speaker 8: Can you hear us?
Speaker 3: Can you hear us?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 4: Carlos Carlos, Oh my gosh, we're on FaceTime and I think it's a bit loud where he is?
Speaker 5: Does he know.
Speaker 3: Does he know he's live?
Speaker 5: Because he could say anything here, Carlos, put.
Speaker 3: Your ear cuds in. Come on, Dad, Dad, Dad? Can you hear us?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Dad, he's got he's got someone young helping him with the FaceTime. If you could see what we could say.
Speaker 3: He's doing it right up his nostrils.
Speaker 4: I know it's the potato head style.
Speaker 5: I can I can vouch for him. He's been a good Can you not hear us? Hang on, Jazz? What's what's wrong?
Speaker 4: He's giving us a wait anyway. Carl Stefanovic is over in Vegas to the NRL. He does look for it. What do you think they do when they go on work trips like that? When the boys hit the road.
Speaker 3: What do you mean do.
Speaker 4: You get to party as well?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 4: You've done a few of these.
Speaker 2: Things in midday over there now, So he could come off there on the Today Show and have a great old time, couldn't he.
Speaker 4: We're just going he gets all day.
Speaker 5: We're going to try and call dad just on the phone.
Speaker 4: Do you think he's going down to the sphere so the back straight boys? Yeah? What's on it? The sphere? At the moment I saw he's.
Speaker 5: Got the misso over there, What do you be taking the child?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't take my kid to Vegas.
Speaker 5: No, apparently it's a great destination for family.
Speaker 4: It actually is. There's a lot to do, but I still want to take my kids.
Speaker 5: How do my eight year old?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't take hard Oh yeah, on the gaming floor. He does, doesn't.
Speaker 4: The kid's done a lot on the gaming floren Dvegas.
Speaker 3: It's playing craps to me.
Speaker 5: No, I don't know, but it's quite extravagant. Everyone gathers around, and.
Speaker 4: He's in all the movies, the Oceans.
Speaker 3: Movies, my favorite game, pathetically.
Speaker 4: Well have you been to Vegas?
Speaker 5: Yeah? A couple of times. I did nine boys six nights. That was too much.
Speaker 4: Six nights three is tops for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, six wes.
Speaker 4: You could maybe do four on the fourth day. You just you just literally minced in your hotel.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 3: I think we got him. Hello, Hello, Cals, Hello, Hello, he's a lie.
Speaker 4: There is life from Vegas morning.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, I'm lucky to be alive. I wait to believe what happened to me last night?
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 10: Believe?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 9: You know? Hello is this mum?
Speaker 4: We won't tell you, mum, what happened?
Speaker 9: Look, it's just may him over here. I mean, you know there's one hundred thousand people in the strip on any given night and there's fifty thousand Aussies. It's I've never ever seen anything like it. Do you imagine, you know, Clint, when you went to IBSA that time, Imagine the club, the whole club being filled with Ossie. Oh it is amz.
Speaker 4: So have that many Australians gone over for it? Or is it a lot of.
Speaker 9: Expats forty thousands who have come over. It's like it's unbelievable. And I was on the plane coming over and you know, you know, I prefer to fly private, but this corner plane was stilled and they drank the plane dry and they haven't they haven't stopped since. I mean I could hear the racket all the way down the back of the plane.
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 5: It's a different crowd the old NRL compared to ifl Hey, Carl, how does it go down when a bar full of thousands of Ozzie spot you on the street.
Speaker 10: It's fantastic.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm over here with jazz and you can imagine what you know, what it's like for her. She just she gets a bit upset, but the terror away from the lot machine.
Speaker 4: So you she should drop you and go Star from down Under or something entertaining, even taking.
Speaker 5: Your little child with you, have.
Speaker 9: You you know that's that's what she said last night. I might have to drop you and go and see the what's it.
Speaker 4: Called from down Under?
Speaker 9: I'm pretty keen on seeing it.
Speaker 4: To be honest with you, you don't jump up on the stage, Carl and get your rig out.
Speaker 2: We've not we' Have you any got out any any sort of momentous trips to Vegas in the past.
Speaker 3: What's happened in Vegas for you?
Speaker 9: Well, I've said a bit that I can't talk about Clinton. I can talk about one. The last time I was here was like twenty years ago with Channel nine. I was in the bureau and I came out here because Britney Spears got married and divorced within twenty four hours. Pretty much sums up it pretty much comes up facus. So it's been it's been a well, you know, you guys have I mean, everyone's sort of, you know, with our partying days almost behind.
Speaker 4: Us a much.
Speaker 8: Carls.
Speaker 4: I went to Vegas with Clint stunaway for his thirtieth birthday. He nearly didn't come home alive after that one.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 9: Look, so this is the earliest I've ever been up Vegas, and it's a great reminder of how good a town it is and how much great adult fun it is, you know, just walking around the streets and through New York, New York last night, and then Jazz because Jazz Jazz insisted on coming because she wanted to see the sights here, the pyramid. She loves the tower.
Speaker 2: So I.
Speaker 9: Went out with her last night and it was just vibing, like you know, until really late, and that's the stuff. So we've got a few friends coming in tonight, so we're going to go go see man.
Speaker 3: Would be you would be a pool party kind of guy, Like yes, yes, on.
Speaker 4: Your back again. Are you going to any pool parties?
Speaker 9: No, No, I am, it's my it's my m o on a Lilo and drink Panic Coladas until I can't.
Speaker 3: See in the world. You got to file. You got a file for us on weekend today, this weekend, so just take it.
Speaker 5: Oh that'll be good.
Speaker 9: Are you joking?
Speaker 8: No one's told him.
Speaker 4: Live from wet Republican.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's a rash shirt. A rash shirt sort of job by the car like I think it'll be full rig out. No, no, all right, we'll leave him to Carl.
Speaker 3: Take care of yourself.
Speaker 4: Come back in one piece.
Speaker 9: Okay, Bye bye, guys, I.
Speaker 3: Love you, Yeah bye?
Speaker 4: Oh dear, do you reckon? He's going to get another ship tat.
Speaker 5: That's right. He got a shocking tattoo last time.
Speaker 4: He's got a shocker. Yeah, we've all got a shocker. You've got a panther, don't you.
Speaker 3: No, I've got a tribal symbol.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then what's the one on your stay on and you shoulders to a party?
Speaker 5: He went to a party last year.
Speaker 4: That's that's the.
Speaker 3: I've got what's a what's a kin to a compass?
Speaker 4: It sort of looks like a buttthole to be honest.
Speaker 5: That one who goes to a party and takes a free tattoo.
Speaker 4: I went to Vegas and got a tattoo with some guy in Scotland. We've got matching.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 2: Hagis, it's not Hargus, It's.
Speaker 5: Not you know what. Let's go two topics for a Friday.
Speaker 4: Two topics Friday Friday.
Speaker 5: Twenty four ten. Did something happen to you in Vegas? Or do you have a shit tat.
Speaker 4: What's happened in Vegas? Melbourne thirteen, twenty four ten is our number. The NRL are over there at the moment. We just checked in with Karl.
Speaker 3: Stefanovic meet Head convention.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he might take upper spot in Thunder from down Under tonightety seven. Hmmm, I woke up with the tattoo from Vegas.
Speaker 3: I am. I had a friend in Vegas who will remain very much nameless.
Speaker 4: I can't wait to play the guessing game though.
Speaker 3: Who hooked up with a Do you refer to strip as as adult entertainers?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Anyway, an adult A dancer who we had to get to the airport the next morning. He spent the night with her sleepover. She drove us to the airport early next morning in a car with all a bag of tricks in the back seat as you woul driving along with little notes for we went back for a reunion special. Two or three years later hotel, the same pool party. She was waiting in the shallows, tapped him on the shoulder and said, hello there, remember me.
Speaker 3: I want to meet your baby oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: That he wasn't back there for a bucks for his wedding or anything.
Speaker 3: Was well, he didn't go round too, because he was engaged by that stage.
Speaker 8: She dropped you.
Speaker 4: At the airport? That very considered. Did she charge you for it like an drug?
Speaker 5: Question?
Speaker 4: Was a gift with purchase.
Speaker 5: Drop at the entrance? Or did she park and come in? She dropped it the I think park can come in that question?
Speaker 4: Was it anyone I know?
Speaker 3: Yes, Tony Jones, No, Karle Stephano.
Speaker 5: Are they on the telly?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 5: All right, Nathan? What happened to you in Vegas?
Speaker 10: I got shot in the foot?
Speaker 5: I'm sorry?
Speaker 3: What shot?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 10: With their firearm?
Speaker 4: Did you go to the shooting range? Do you actually I thought that that couldn't happen.
Speaker 3: No, no, I've done it in tirely.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: No, you can actually shoot someone in Thailand.
Speaker 5: There's a banner up saying kids shoot free.
Speaker 4: Hang on, Nathan, were you did you shoot yourself in the foot?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 3: I did not.
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 10: So I went to a shooting range with my then and brother in law in Vegas? We thought why not?
Speaker 5: So hore you just you're just hard to hear? Brother, trying talk in the phone a little bit more.
Speaker 10: Is that better?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: But I want to hear the story.
Speaker 5: All right, give another crack, all right, could you hear me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Okay. So the instructor loaded the magazine into a fully automatic rifle, and as he put the magazine into the gun, it started firing by itself.
Speaker 5: I'll shut you in the foot.
Speaker 10: You dropped the rifle, and it's sort of fun around on the ground like you see in the movie.
Speaker 8: He dropped it and there's.
Speaker 10: You know, a few of us standing around, and then at the end of it, dw I thought, wow, that really hurts what happened there, And then turns out to put my shoe off, and yeah, covered in blood.
Speaker 3: Oh dear, I mean that's surely that.
Speaker 5: I'll get your voucher for your next visit.
Speaker 3: That's yeah, you'd get a free buffer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you just don't know why I thought it would it just I don't know. You wouldn't be able to shoot it outside of the range like they've got.
Speaker 5: Like it's chained.
Speaker 3: It doesn't work.
Speaker 4: When you walk, you know, like the trolley.
Speaker 5: Do you mean, like how the wheels on the trolley's locked wheel on too far?
Speaker 4: Like it's got a little we're out of the safe zone. This will no longer shoot?
Speaker 13: Was it?
Speaker 2: When there's wheels lock on the troll when you go down the escalator?
Speaker 4: We went to the stocking up the apartment when all the grocer fall in the trolley and we didn't put anything in bags because we're like, we're just going to take the trolley to the hotel.
Speaker 3: Locked.
Speaker 4: We're locked, And the security guard out the front laughed so much at us.
Speaker 5: That's when you know that you got the trolley up on two wheels just to keep it going.
Speaker 4: Can you do that?
Speaker 3: It only locks the front wheel, is that right?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: How does it know when you're out of this? How does must have the guns? Need that GPS thing?
Speaker 5: I think there's a lady named Pam sits in the car park with the remote.
Speaker 3: How does it know when the trolleys to works on shiny concrete?
Speaker 5: No, No, it's like a perimeter It's like they shot collars on dogs past a perimeter wheel.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, what an adventure. No, No, I don't understand how it works because literally you are pushing and then and you're stuck. It happens at Eldie. I went to Eldie once on our show. Sorry you made me go it was trauma, you made me go on?
Speaker 3: Sounded like a frequent shop.
Speaker 4: Once.
Speaker 5: Well, good morning and welcome your Frida. Everybody am.
Speaker 4: Last day of summer Melbourne, warm weather will continue. It looks like a magnificent morning out there.
Speaker 5: A little pool party today.
Speaker 2: Oh thanks, you did this yesterday when I guys you dangled the base.
Speaker 5: One friend's coming around, that's it. Well, that's a party, Leslie, friend of ours?
Speaker 3: Leslie?
Speaker 4: Who's Leslie? I've never in all of my days heard you talk about Leslie, and now you're inviting her to a pool party.
Speaker 5: You know she's been around for a while. I just haven't spoken about her.
Speaker 4: Do you know Leslie?
Speaker 5: Through school?
Speaker 4: Is your wife's going to be there when Leslie's says? Sounds like you and Leslie have a date.
Speaker 5: No, Leslie's coming over with her kids. My wife will be.
Speaker 3: There lounging with Leslie.
Speaker 4: I'm not hang on, I've never heard of Leslie.
Speaker 3: Leslie is a friend your school mom, school.
Speaker 4: Mom, because your school's off today. Yes, well, you made that sound far more spacious than it was. Do you know, Leslie? You've got your son here today? Kate, listen, but he's got his headphones.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you. Do you want to know?
Speaker 4: Do you know, Leslie? Is that your friend's mum?
Speaker 3: Do you know, Leslie Alexander's mum? You know Alexander.
Speaker 4: He's shaking his head saying he doesn't know she's real.
Speaker 3: Don't do this.
Speaker 4: I don't know. She's a school mum.
Speaker 5: She's a school mom.
Speaker 4: Nineteen twenty four to ten, Leslie, give us a no, I think he's having a party, and went on, are you Leslie mum? Alexander's mums lips?
Speaker 5: Let's do it, Moosa homes made for your promotion. Now on choose on what matters safe.
Speaker 8: On cants.
Speaker 4: Giggling at chuckles.
Speaker 5: I love the segment. How this works is Lauren's going to put on noise canceling headphones.
Speaker 4: What are you giggling out? What have he done?
Speaker 3: Did he bug something out? No?
Speaker 4: Like me, he's read something wrong.
Speaker 5: Said the wrong sponsor?
Speaker 3: Did you oh one job?
Speaker 4: I don't even know where the sheet is with the sponsors, so I can't help.
Speaker 3: As I was saying, thanks to spent Linke Dent.
Speaker 4: We love Spentley Dental.
Speaker 5: Everything dental under one roof is a e B d G dot com dot a U there today. You can get the Tony Jones.
Speaker 3: Once you get the teeth done, you can build a home.
Speaker 5: Right, it all comes together?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 5: Do you want to chuck on the noise dancing right now? How this works? One job, Jason is Lauren will play loud music and ears. She won't be able to hear what we're saying. She has to read our lips. Now, it's an amazing skill she has.
Speaker 3: She's getting better, which is deeply troubling.
Speaker 5: I know if she keeps getting this good, we'll left to adios the segment.
Speaker 3: Wift it adios her all right? Can I start?
Speaker 5: Oh? Yeah, I had a good one to start with.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 3: You're the one that's on the sheet. Yeah, because I've rejigged it.
Speaker 5: Go for it.
Speaker 3: You sure whisper? No whispering, whisper you angry?
Speaker 5: I'm not angry?
Speaker 4: Hello, who's going first?
Speaker 3: I am okay. Anthony Alberizi loves Calabresi.
Speaker 4: Anthony Alberanzi loves our show.
Speaker 2: No, he might actually Anthony Alberanzi loves Calabresia.
Speaker 4: Anthony Alberanzi loves Vanessa Morose.
Speaker 5: Absolutely every man.
Speaker 2: Anthony Albani loves Calabresa loves Glare.
Speaker 4: Vanessa loves Calabressa and Vanessa.
Speaker 3: Everyone everyone you know is going.
Speaker 5: To toot barna.
Speaker 4: Did you say something?
Speaker 5: Toot toot Barna, Joseph, Miranda, toot toot Barna.
Speaker 4: Say it again. You're hardly moving him out.
Speaker 5: I don't he's got he's got fish lips. I don't have fish.
Speaker 3: Yesterday he said a little chippa, he's got fish lips.
Speaker 4: Don't he's got fish lips? Is that right?
Speaker 3: Doesn't He the.
Speaker 4: Tiniest little mouth I ever did? Take tiny mouth, tiny fingers.
Speaker 3: You've got small features.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, chip a lot of fingers.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm mad for the milkshake song.
Speaker 4: I'm mad for the milkshake song. Yum yard. I'm listening to it right now.
Speaker 5: The milkshake Well, the milkshake song is our entry for Eurovision.
Speaker 4: Tell You Want Milk, Sweet sweet um yum sweet.
Speaker 3: Sweet you say sweet.
Speaker 5: My headphones on coming up later on after eight o'clock. We just played it before the Australian entry for Eurovision.
Speaker 7: NASA sweet Sweet you say yum yum sweet sweet yum ye.
Speaker 4: Sweet sweet yum y We love it.
Speaker 5: Anthony Albanezy was in yesterday. Albo loves it as well.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's a.
Speaker 4: Banger, he said, it's a banger. This is great and it could win.
Speaker 5: Could win. The man behind it joins us after eight.
Speaker 4: He's very popular, Go Joe. I didn't realize he hasn't just come out of nowhere. It's been around for a while.
Speaker 5: Like Rose. I was in Brisbane last weekend seeing my sisters.
Speaker 4: He didn't take head lights up to the rest of the family, did you.
Speaker 5: No, No, I kept that here. I've got Michelle Rayley and so staying with my urban sister the T shirt. She's got three kids, depends on the day.
Speaker 3: She sounds like the fave.
Speaker 5: So I was staying at their place and her youngest is Hamish Hamish Haim. He'd be sixty sixteen six strong. It is a strong name, great lad, loving, good little nephew. He was going to his first house party.
Speaker 4: Great sick, Yeah awesome.
Speaker 5: And I said to his mum, Laticia, let me be the cool uncle. Oh no, I'll be on standby for the pickup.
Speaker 4: Oh great. And you know what way caller to call your uncle?
Speaker 3: Then your mom, That's what I thought.
Speaker 5: And then you know, like uncle Jase rocks up at the party and he'd pick up.
Speaker 4: It's not a goin job. It's to send a text him out the front. Don't embarrass him.
Speaker 5: So I was like, here's my mobile number. You ring me? First party? What you feeling safe?
Speaker 4: Did you keep your phone on you at all time? Don't tell me you fell asleep or something.
Speaker 3: I wake up the next morning.
Speaker 4: No, Hamish, he slept through.
Speaker 5: He was home. I had eight missed calls. My sister had to go and get him. The police were called to the party. Why fights broke out.
Speaker 4: And he called you eight times and you never answered.
Speaker 5: I just was Hamish in a fight. No, he was fine, Okay. He got out of there and rang well his uncle and then had to ring his mum.
Speaker 4: He didn't just call his uncle, He called his uncle eight times.
Speaker 3: These kids smashed the pool fence like.
Speaker 5: The glass pool fan.
Speaker 4: Oh gay crushes.
Speaker 5: The poor kid was like his first party. He's like, I'm not going back to a party.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 5: I was like, right, well, I don't have to do the next one.
Speaker 4: Did he not invited to do the next one?
Speaker 3: Did you drink the woodstocks that you bought him? The heart soul? I'm joking. I did know.
Speaker 5: I got him solo at the server.
Speaker 4: Remember when I accidentally gave your child acider instead of a butcher. That was not a good day for me, No decider.
Speaker 3: The next day wasn't a great day for the Funny thing was it wasn't his first.
Speaker 4: No it was, and we got onto it very quickly. I don't he didn't drink it.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, Just as he was licking the remnants of the bottle, you were like, hang on, that is no.
Speaker 4: I don't think we opened it.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, he opened it. He opened it and I jumped in.
Speaker 4: I said, Lauren, but you know, make these drinks look too That's what he said, Sula, like what you get with your Mexican meal. I think he meant a seltzer.
Speaker 5: I've been saying at Thirsty camel Hor. I'm just here for four pack of.
Speaker 4: Off your hop down to the local Mexican?
Speaker 3: Did they ask you mild or spicy?
Speaker 5: Good morning, Melbourne, Welcome you, frauda A. You know what I love about this show. We're bandwagon people.
Speaker 4: What the sorry that just walked into the studio in Melbourne? Demons budge smugglers.
Speaker 3: So just getting ready for footy season.
Speaker 4: Sorry, just the clipper, the chest flexing, the pegs. Our ceo is in the beauty someone don't get child Peter Charles and plays the boss, asking if this is an appropriate thing to be doing in the workplace.
Speaker 5: Last and Peter Charp was in town. I see I didn't have to take you to put shoes on in the keys too.
Speaker 3: Season condys.
Speaker 4: So he's in his Melbourne Demons budget smugglers.
Speaker 5: These like retro budgies, Footy season next, Oh my, here a week.
Speaker 4: But also it's not the swimming sports.
Speaker 3: At the Olympics in two Can you not.
Speaker 4: Be give us a spin? He's still got his shoes on. There is nothing less than a man in speedos and sneakers. He's that happy with himself. I was wondering why when we went out last night you didn't want to eat anything because you knew you give me a proper look of women in Melbourne. Don't touch me like that.
Speaker 5: He's got the How.
Speaker 4: Lucky am I getting it? Cuddle from a naked Clint stannelway.
Speaker 5: Your personality must be terrible, because.
Speaker 3: Damn it, I can't give us a spin.
Speaker 4: What's on the back of your redscrum?
Speaker 8: Twelve.
Speaker 4: Oh but Melbourne Demons. But I've said the other day there is something sexy about a man in and t.
Speaker 3: Are you seriously struck around?
Speaker 4: Did you read the news like that?
Speaker 3: I dropped the dacks after It's got to be nervous. Towards the end, we were in there to push up while you're reading the coup.
Speaker 4: Honestly, do you know that? I'm not kidding. I did see the CEO who is from Sydney. He's down and I said, what are you doing in town today? And he said with a board, I must go.
Speaker 3: Let's lay you on the board table put sushi.
Speaker 4: From the city. She sat there all day waiting for someone to eat the sushi.
Speaker 5: Can you put your clothes up till next week?
Speaker 4: Now they're off, they're going to stay out.
Speaker 3: The day's playing this weekend.
Speaker 4: I'm still confused why this is happening.
Speaker 5: Hey, coming up next, we can see you're terrible tattoos and Melbourne. Just before the song, I was trying to say we're bandwagon, people came running in Budgie smugglers.
Speaker 4: Can tell the demons budgey smugglers. I thought you were trying to get us on the Demon's bandwagon.
Speaker 3: I was it's good marketing was getting it looks pretty good.
Speaker 4: In your speeder is. I don't give him any compliments.
Speaker 5: Getting anywhere on or near that thing. I was saying bandwagon because coming up after eight this morning.
Speaker 7: I say, sweet sweet you see yum yum, sweet sweet yum.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sweet sweet yum yea.
Speaker 5: The Milkshake Man is our entry for Eurovision this year. We played it to Elbow yesterday. The PM loved it, called it a banger. The man behind it is Gojo. Remember this.
Speaker 4: I love this song, missus Hollywood.
Speaker 3: That was his original banger.
Speaker 5: Yeah, guy's got a few hundred thousand following him on social, millions of years.
Speaker 4: Four million streams of that one on Spotify.
Speaker 5: And he is joining us after eight this morning to talk milkshakes.
Speaker 3: Great awesome. He doesn't he put lactose free in his song.
Speaker 4: I think he does all the milks, all the different milks you can get in the milkshakes. Hey, guys, so caught my eye. If you are looking for a new job, I might just have it. And I don't know why. Recently, maybe I'm thinking a career change. It pops up on my socials a lot those o peh facebook pages where people are looking for So if you're not familiar with an old pair, it's where you have basically a nanny, but they live with you, and they often come from overseas. It might be like and they can exchange in French, Italian somewhere in Europe or something somewhere that wants someone that wants to come to Australia live in Australia. They live with you so they don't have to pay rent and they.
Speaker 3: Look after your children and actually sleep.
Speaker 4: They don't. I was at a birthday the other day and the pair, Oh, my god, asks like she should not be really hot, so hot, but awesome. They're great, very helpful, and I think you, I'm not exactly how your heart works. They look after the kids, You pay them, maybe minimal, maybe don't pay them, and they get all their food paid for and everything. They get to go and live their mess lives.
Speaker 5: I pitched the idea to my wife Louke.
Speaker 4: Because you've got like you've got a separate little living house at the pot.
Speaker 3: Lu said no, then pulled up a website where you can hire and nonna.
Speaker 4: Oh, like an Italian nona, and.
Speaker 5: It's old Italian ladies and they come around and hell, that's awesome.
Speaker 4: Cook past spaghetti and meatballs and things. You could probably get a male O pair as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you'd be able to.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Anyway, an ad has gone up for an O pair. This is in Sydney and I'm thinking about applying for the jub. We're looking for a trustworthy, dog loving O pair to join our family. If you've got a pet, you probably need to put it in the ad. You don't want someone turning up that's allergic to dogs. If you've got a dog. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys being around pets and wants to experience life in the Northern Beaches overlooking the beach. You'll have your own private room and bathroom downstairs, with twenty five hours of work per week. Your duties will include walking our dog four to five days a week, feeding her dinner, brushing her twice a day. When we get home, we will take her to the beach. You would also help out with household tasks such as laundry and putting dishes away. If you enjoy cooking, that's a massive plus. Sorry, no mention of kids. It's an no pair for the dog. For the dog, Oh, polar. The dog is very low maintenance and normally sleeps, but we'd like someone to take her for a walk in the morning. We often wait for it. We often travel to our property in the Hunter Alley twice a week, and during that time you might need to care to poll there if she doesn't come with us. But you're welcome to come to our Hunt Valley property if you'd like to join us. We look forward to welcoming you into our family. How do I get that job?
Speaker 5: Can we work hard on knowing this one first?
Speaker 4: This seems way easier when they slashing the dog twice a day and going to the Hunter of Alley twice a week.
Speaker 3: When they say live in where are you living?
Speaker 4: We get your own private room and bathroom with the dog. Wollw No, the dog has its own room. You also get to go and live in the Hunt of Alley twice a week if you want, or you could stay home in the mansion while they go to the Hunt of Alley.
Speaker 5: You're in the wrong game, guys thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 4: How do you get up? I'm applying see suckers have fun waking up at I don't think pole Air wakes up at four am and demands coffees and screams at me like you two do.
Speaker 5: We're gonna scream at you thirteen twenty We give you treats thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 4: Good girl, I want to be a dog nanny right over?
Speaker 3: Who's your good girl?
Speaker 4: Who's a good girt? Who's your good little puppy? Brushes twice a day?
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 4: Do you think pole Air is a golden retriever?
Speaker 5: How do you spoil your pet?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: My friend has a goldie and she cooks steak for it four times a week.
Speaker 5: Steak steake?
Speaker 4: No, yeah, steak?
Speaker 5: What sort of cut? Better not be? I feel it.
Speaker 3: I didn't ask good tea bone?
Speaker 4: Four times a week? It gets staked.
Speaker 5: That's ridiculous. Cost of living and the dog's sitting there at entracot thirteen twenty four ten is our number? How do you spoil your pet? It's the people. So people push the dogs in the prams that are really radway of it.
Speaker 4: Sometimes the dogs are too old to walk and they still want to go the nicely.
Speaker 3: My dog's in the backpack. The cats with the little clear.
Speaker 4: Window, shocking my dog has is going through this habit at the moment. It's only when we have the air conditioning on that she gets up and like comes next to the bed and tries to tap me when she's a bit cold from the air conditioning, And I get up and put a blanket on it. If Paul dared to roll over and ask me for another blanket because he was cold, forget about it. He'd be sleeping outside. But the dog comes over and gives me a little nudge, like bit chilly up. I get put a fur blanket on it, patter till she goes back to sleep, and then I go back to bed twin cooling. To treat dogs better than humans, I reckon treat dogs better than your husband anyway.
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty four to ten is our number. How do you treat your pet? You got Pep the dog?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's I'm pretty I'm a bit ruthless as Pep.
Speaker 5: What do you mean I've got the opposite?
Speaker 4: Oh, you're a bit tough.
Speaker 3: Given a bit of an enforcer, are you. He's not allowed on my bed, he's not allowed on the couch.
Speaker 5: But there's so much room.
Speaker 3: No one else is there.
Speaker 4: I know it'd be nice to roll over and fill it. Someone's the same time.
Speaker 3: It's a dog.
Speaker 4: Last night, not last night. Two nights ago. Paul was away and after dinner I had a little Greek yogurt and then I got a little bowl for the two dogs and where they were licking at out of the bowl and getting it on their note, it was very cute.
Speaker 5: Did you get a spoon or were you How do you treat your pets?
Speaker 4: There is a wealthy family in Sydney who are looking for an o pair, not for their children but for their dog. Tasks include brushing the dog twice a day and going for a walk on the beach. You're also welcome to use their hunter Belley home at any time. And I'm throwing the towel in.
Speaker 5: Feah can you apply it? I want to see if you get through the first one.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, see if we get an interview, I would love to see it.
Speaker 5: I'll be a reference.
Speaker 3: You chuck me down as well?
Speaker 4: What are you going to say?
Speaker 5: You want me on to lead that time we did doggy dat.
Speaker 4: I would just miss my dog. I'd say, oh, come and take that job. But can I bring my dogs to?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: You sound home?
Speaker 5: Maintenance? I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: I've got my own dogs to pattern brush. Now I'll give the hot tip. They're not getting brushed twice a day like this dog.
Speaker 3: Let's get a Kathy, good morning. How do you treat your pet?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 3: I love this show thanks.
Speaker 12: To have a fourteen year old pug. He has coached chicken every night. He has an air purefire and nightlight.
Speaker 4: What's his name?
Speaker 11: His names Sammy and he.
Speaker 12: I've just had to buy the stroller, which he absolutely loves. He walked so far stop and then I've got to put in his stroller. And when I go away, I have to pack his food for him my relative.
Speaker 4: Because he's so old, he can't do the full walks that he used to, but he still wants to enjoy the greenery.
Speaker 5: And Kathy in Casey's listening, do you want to do the voice that you talk to him and give him a shout out?
Speaker 12: My little baby?
Speaker 5: What's his.
Speaker 11: Name?
Speaker 8: Sammy?
Speaker 3: Say? Kat? What do people do?
Speaker 13: What say?
Speaker 3: When they see you and Sammy and the drawer?
Speaker 12: I think they're just just yeah.
Speaker 4: Weird, But no, I don't think it's weird. I think I like it. You can't just shove a geriatric dog in the backyard and forget about it, like, let him leave, let him experience a trace. When I see people like that, I'm like, oh, that's so sweet. Why what do you want ing to do? Just sit in a dark room on its own and be sad because put him in.
Speaker 5: A basket, go for a ride on a bike. That looks more normal than pushing him.
Speaker 4: Some people prefer walking than bike riding. They put it in a pram. There's dog prams. It's not in a baby pram.
Speaker 5: No, I don't think she's down a baby bunting.
Speaker 4: No, there's specific dog prat. I like it.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Good morning guys.
Speaker 1: I meal prep for my dog, but I've never meal prepped for my thumb, I know.
Speaker 10: And he goes to daycare every week.
Speaker 4: So what's the us? What's the dog? Firstival? What's his name?
Speaker 11: Hendrix? And he's a kavoodle?
Speaker 1: Yes, and has like chicken, rice and vegetables.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how old?
Speaker 3: Here's three?
Speaker 5: Don't you just buy that strange looking meat?
Speaker 11: Longs?
Speaker 4: No supermarket, the single protein diet one's quite good SPD.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and doggy daycare as well.
Speaker 5: How much is that?
Speaker 1: I think it's about sixty five for a day.
Speaker 12: But they't give me much of cuddles and I'm at work photo don't they You.
Speaker 4: Know, Clint? Because Pep goes to doggy daycare? Did he got a diggity doggity daycare on street?
Speaker 5: Did you get a room at the Formula one for.
Speaker 4: My dogs used to go to they're a bit old now, but used to take them to the Pet's Hotel or down to Rothwell Run where they have their own rooms. They've got TVs, they've got heated floors and they can run outside. They got an indoor on an outdoor. It's actually far nicer than the living facility. They have a pool there. There's a pool for the dogs to go swimming.
Speaker 5: Of course there's a pool, Little da.
Speaker 4: Yeah, better than some hotels I've stayed here.
Speaker 3: We go trash, good morning.
Speaker 11: Hello, Hello, We love you guys. We love Lauren, We love Lauren, we love Jase, but we love Clint.
Speaker 4: Oh, Trish. When you say where you're talking about you and your chiuahua.
Speaker 11: Gin gin Yes, and my two boys jumped out of the carver said you're not putting me on the radio. So now they're walking to.
Speaker 4: Do you sound like the kind of dog owner that will happily do an impersonation of how you talk to you.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, no no?
Speaker 5: Can you talk to Clint? How you talk to your dog to.
Speaker 4: Clint like he's a dog?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 11: Baby? What do you want to eat? Baby?
Speaker 3: Watch your little belly rubbed sketches.
Speaker 11: But you know what, guys, he doesn't like me at all. He loves my husband Gen. He only uses me. I love him so much, and I know he doesn't like.
Speaker 3: You talking about that dog, about dog.
Speaker 11: But we love remember me and Tyler from Nary Warren, We love you.
Speaker 4: Jin called you the hang on Frish. Did you call up to talk about the dogs? Did you just call to talk to Clint?
Speaker 11: Clint? We watch you on the news, mean Tyler from Nary Warren. We look at your Facebook page. We're not talking you.
Speaker 4: It sounds like I like it, keep going no no, And then Tyler loves you.
Speaker 11: She's thirteen. I'm fifty two. But I love you too, Clint. I watch you making dinner when when you're on the news. Absolutely love you tonight.
Speaker 4: Who do you like more? Triesh your chaa, Gin or Clint?
Speaker 11: I love Clint, but I love I do love Gin, but I know doesn't like me.
Speaker 4: Do you think Clint likes you?
Speaker 5: Clint and the dog are hanging off a cliff. Who do you say?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 13: Are you?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 11: No, Gin has to say, but I kind of.
Speaker 9: Like grab both.
Speaker 3: I bet you, I bet you will.
Speaker 4: I love that you called for a dog topic just to talk about Clint doesn't.
Speaker 3: Ever like it. God, weekend today.
Speaker 5: I was going to say the news, but yeah, maybe weekend today. Well, Good morning Melbourne, work any Friday. Good morning to Haley, who's pulled an all nier.
Speaker 4: Oh morning, Haley, Hello, Hello, I will play. Did you do last night?
Speaker 3: She wasn't in the clubs?
Speaker 11: Yes, I work in intensive care, so I did as well last night.
Speaker 4: Oh, Hailey, you are doing God's work. Good on you. Nurses are amazing.
Speaker 5: Twelve hours in the I see, would just be intense. He must be exhausted at the end of that.
Speaker 11: Yes, yes.
Speaker 4: On top of that, you're a single mum with three kids. Yes, Oh my goodness, gracious. Well, you know what you deserve the money. Let's see if we can win you some cash, Hailey. I would love to see some money go your way. Now, we've got three questions here for you. This is how this game works. There's a fifty dollars question, which is very simple. There's a five hundred dollar question, which is sort of medium, and then there is a difficult question, but it's worth five thousand dollars. It is one simple question. You give us one answer, and the money is yours. Which question would you like? Oh?
Speaker 11: Definitely the five thousand.
Speaker 3: Let's go five thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Oh, I hope you win. I hope I've got everything. Cross now, Hayley, you'll hear a question. You'll hear a three to two one countdown. Have a guess if you don't know, okay it kids.
Speaker 3: Ages are between fourteen and nineteen.
Speaker 5: This is gettible.
Speaker 4: I think it's Oh, I hope it is.
Speaker 12: Okay.
Speaker 4: I think it's gettable. I didn't know it though.
Speaker 5: Okay for five thousand dollars, Remember you need to answer before the buzz are.
Speaker 3: Who is the author of Hunger Games?
Speaker 6: Three two one.
Speaker 4: Was released in two thousands. Oh, there's five book, four movies. I read it. I know the name Susan Collins ring a bell.
Speaker 11: Yes, yes, yes, Oh.
Speaker 12: That's okay, Yeah, yes, that's okay.
Speaker 4: You know what. I'm not letting you go home empty handed because you are awesome I'm going to give you sort of one of everything. What about VIP tickets to Melbourne Fashion Festival. It's astray as largest fashion event. PayPal Melbourn Fashion Festival, it's back from the twenty second of February. Let's also give you a two hundred dollars Cogan voucher, and why not give you an Upstate Gym membership as well. Prete much Gym membership with Matt boxing available, you.
Speaker 5: Can join out upstatestudios dot com dot au. You don't have to do that because membership come in your way.
Speaker 3: Hailey, that's amazing.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much, Superman night Shift Home to three kids.
Speaker 3: Absolutely in the ICU.
Speaker 4: Haley, You've got the weekend off, it says here you rarely get weekends off. It's going to be beautiful weather, Go and enjoy.
Speaker 5: Absolutely. It's just gone fourteen past eight. The man behind our entry for Eurovision g Joe, going to join us in the next ten but coming up next, long.
Speaker 4: Coming up next, guys. Something's been a bit off in here this week. Oh God, like very one of us very off. Something is going on and there is an investigation happening.
Speaker 3: Have a little sit for me.
Speaker 5: I need you to.
Speaker 3: It doesn't taste right today.
Speaker 5: Someone's your coffee, alright, mine's only people.
Speaker 3: What's wrong with it?
Speaker 4: Oh no, there's been an issue with our coffee. Have you been And I've got to the bottom of it.
Speaker 5: Have you been michrodosing?
Speaker 3: Are you spiking our drinks?
Speaker 4: Nobody? No, But I found out what's happened because there's been a real carry onnauseous, it's been a real carry on this.
Speaker 5: I want to put myself this morning.
Speaker 3: I feel violent.
Speaker 5: Something's happened is over one hundred. You're on the air with Jason Lauren could be for the final time. Clint's here as well. We're doing it thanks to shell Ready Express, the one place I will now be going to get my coffee.
Speaker 3: All I wanted was it.
Speaker 4: So there's been a bit of carry on in here, right because one thing we love, it's a rare luxury at four thirty in the morning, is your morning coffee. Oh yeah, and our daily coffee. And I've been having long blacks because I've gone off milk and I've gone off arm and milk. I've just been straight on the long blacks for the month.
Speaker 5: Shout out to George Missus, Alex and co oh, we're doing shoutouts. Well, just he's open from four point thirty shout out of my own yeah.
Speaker 4: And the paper shop deli cross any Way, you two have been carrying on like pork chops this week. Here's some audio, and carry on from you today.
Speaker 3: Have a listen. Yesterday, at approximately seven eighteen am, Clint noticed and abnormality with his coffee.
Speaker 8: This is the story.
Speaker 3: I have a little sit for me. I need you to It doesn't taste right. I think it tastes weird.
Speaker 4: I think almonds are then that's just normal milk.
Speaker 3: Okay, I just don't like it. So the tastes like fea is.
Speaker 2: Is your coffee?
Speaker 11: Alright?
Speaker 5: One's only pick what's wrong with it?
Speaker 3: That's what's it?
Speaker 10: That's much better?
Speaker 13: Whose much better?
Speaker 3: Did you go back down what you say?
Speaker 4: Because he was complaining about his coffee.
Speaker 3: It just tastes funky.
Speaker 5: It smells weird.
Speaker 3: Do you reckon? It's not on?
Speaker 13: Is it?
Speaker 5: It's very milky?
Speaker 3: I think they forgot the coffee.
Speaker 13: At seven twenty one, Clinton and Jase were given replacement coffees.
Speaker 3: That's much better, guys, much better.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no.
Speaker 3: No, no, that's not good.
Speaker 2: My first.
Speaker 3: What do you need to go back and tell him? I want to like person.
Speaker 5: I love the best one.
Speaker 3: The first one's empty is good.
Speaker 4: This is horrible to carry on.
Speaker 5: So I pulled out Clinton and I didn't say you need to march down there and get us new coffee.
Speaker 3: I mean we were happy to drink them.
Speaker 4: No, no, no no. And that was just recording from one day. But all week you've carrying on. What do you think has been happening?
Speaker 2: Because I've worked, I've starting with me. I've been sort of switching milks a bit. It's not camel milk, is it. Remember we're giving you about how many camels you even milk?
Speaker 4: So the other day on the show, we were talking about this a little camel milk big for people who are allergic staring.
Speaker 5: How long to take you to milk the camel?
Speaker 4: It was quite an experience, camel milk ice cream. Try it for yourself, right, I'm not sure where you get it?
Speaker 3: You crazy woman? What are you doing? You're sick in the head. You are sick in the head.
Speaker 4: What didn't know anything about it? No?
Speaker 3: You did. Look, you're one of the little you milk the camel, You're the one. How do you find time to milk the camel.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't milk the camel and put.
Speaker 3: It in your fresh camel milk in the car park, ready to go.
Speaker 4: So how have you been enjoying your camel milk lattes alway much?
Speaker 5: I knew there was a different animal in my mouth.
Speaker 4: Yes, producers, so many different types of Milkmouthay, so your first piccolo yesterday was delicious and you really didn't like the second one. Well, the first one was the milk from a camel boy and a few days ago you had a camel milk and you didn't say anything. Both of you both drunk it, and then by day two you were like, hanging.
Speaker 3: Can't put it's twive putting things in people.
Speaker 4: I didn't. Did you ever see me go and get the coffees? I had nothing to do with it.
Speaker 5: You're the mastermind, So what about what about me?
Speaker 3: Was I enjoying the camel milk? You'll take anything, Clinta.
Speaker 4: You kind of weren't sure of it at first, and then you change from almond milk to normal milk, but it still didn't seem right. So do you think we should get a pet camel? You can't do that's it wasn't me. I didn't know until you guys started carrying.
Speaker 3: That's microdoc and not the fun kind. What else do they do? What do the camels?
Speaker 4: Theah, you can do it, and you can do ice cream? Job to get you some camel I deliver. I might call the scener and see if they can put it in your nightly treat. So you guys are not keen on camel milk.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 4: I haven't been milking the camel myself, but I did milk a camel on Weekend Today Show once, which is where we found out you could get camel milk. I don't know where they got it. Where'd you guys get the camel milk?
Speaker 13: Health food shop?
Speaker 2: It's very good, and I blamed the good people at the cafe you did.
Speaker 4: You were very quick to point the finger at.
Speaker 2: I apologize it was gen ZIELI guys, do.
Speaker 4: You have anything to say to the boys.
Speaker 5: I can't do that. You know what this is war? It's game on.
Speaker 4: Did you take it out on gen z not me? I don't realize yesterday.
Speaker 3: The doctor because I had the trots.
Speaker 4: That was long before you heard the camel.
Speaker 3: Mister stataweare we'll get your results back.
Speaker 5: Have you been camel in your life?
Speaker 3: Jason Lawrence Bloods.
Speaker 5: Working man in Melbourne and happy for Friday. Very special lights on sing.
Speaker 4: Along, A very special lights on sing a Long Song.
Speaker 2: I'm claiming it because at the morning meeting on when was it Tuesday, you guys rolled your eyes.
Speaker 4: No we didn't, Yes you did, you did?
Speaker 3: Absolutely did.
Speaker 4: I did it?
Speaker 3: I said Eurovision.
Speaker 4: I did, and then I heard the song and I was like, I love Eurovision.
Speaker 5: So here's the goat lights on sing along is where we pick an absolute banger on a Friday morning. We get you to engage you headlights not yet, young melbourn Yeah, and it's your way of showing other motorists. I'm singing out loud to this.
Speaker 3: Banger and I love it.
Speaker 4: Turn your headlights on and sing along. I'm excited.
Speaker 5: We are going to talk to the man behind today's lights on sing a Long Song.
Speaker 4: It is the Eurovision entry for Australia. We've been singing it all week. In fact, not only us, we've had the Prime Minister singing it without everybody singing.
Speaker 3: Having witnessed the effect it has on young people as well. My nephews. Lea was doing the worm.
Speaker 4: He looked in the room he went real like milkshaking. You know what. And I've seen Gojo this morning and if milkshakes get me muscles like that shakes too.
Speaker 3: Well, Gojo toast free ones.
Speaker 5: Gojo is going to join us on the other side of this, I give you the Australian entrant for the twenty twenty five Eurovision.
Speaker 4: Turn your head lights on Melbourne and sing along.
Speaker 5: It's the milkshake Man, the milkshake Man and headlights.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Our next guest is representing Australia in this year's Eurovision and he's entered one.
Speaker 3: Hell of a song for it. You want to Chase from Milk. It's good. Anything got an endorsement from the Prime Minister.
Speaker 4: It's great, isn't it?
Speaker 3: A lunch? And next stuff, Please welcome to the show, go Joe.
Speaker 13: He goodness, we said at the same time.
Speaker 3: Can we start by saying, you say, sweet sweet? I say yeah, I was enthusiastic, sweet sweet, you say ye gave me.
Speaker 4: The professional.
Speaker 12: How are you?
Speaker 13: Oh great? I'm so so excited and so honored to be representing our country. It's literally not I feel like the Prime Minister myself.
Speaker 4: Well, you have brought new life to Eurovision. I mean even the Prime Minister is in here yesterday saying so sweet sweet and yum yng.
Speaker 5: I've got the audio. Take a listen to Elbow reviewing the song.
Speaker 4: Do you think we'll be taken seriously as a country with that entrant?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 13: Your Vision's about fun.
Speaker 3: I think that will be a huge success. It's a banger, Albow. When I say sweet sweet, you say yum. Yeah?
Speaker 5: Is that sweet?
Speaker 13: I saw that video last night. I heard you. Guys wanted to keep it a secret from it, but it did not work.
Speaker 4: He loves it. We love it. It is a banger and it actually brings so much joy to my life that song.
Speaker 13: Love that.
Speaker 5: How do you get picked to be the representative for Eurovision?
Speaker 13: Well, so I had a bunch of interviews with SBS and then they bring me in one day and they were like, ask me a few questions and then at the end they were like, how does it feel to be representing Australia this year's Eurovision? And I literally stood up. I was like, where's the cameras?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 13: So you go to them with the song, what's that you go to them with the song. Yeah that No, they hadn't heard that. They hadn't heard the song. It was a I wrote the song around the competition. It was It was actually a concept that I've wanted to use for a very long time, and as soon as I found out I was doing euro Vision, I was like, this is perfect.
Speaker 4: So you wrote this song specifically for your vision. I was going to say, this has been out for a while. Where has it been buried my whole life? Because it's the tune I've heard in a long time.
Speaker 13: Oh I love that. Yeah, it's no, it's been out for well. I found this out as well. I was technically the representative as of three months ago.
Speaker 4: Oh you didn't know.
Speaker 5: No, I knew.
Speaker 13: I knew three months ago, but no one else knew.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that was the hardest thing. I literally used the analogy of eating all the candy in a candy store and then being tied down immediately.
Speaker 2: So already Europe is critiquing the song your eighth in betting already, which is which is pretty decent to take out the whole buddy thing.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that's I think that's awesome. And the great thing about all that is, you know, like it can move so quickly as well, and you know, the social media aspect is very important, and yeah, just just pushing the song as much as possible.
Speaker 4: Have you thought about having a milkshake rave because I've seen these things that are happening in Sydney and they're like sober raves in the morning where people getting their smoothies in their coffees and doing raves. I think we should host a milkshake rave.
Speaker 13: I had an email about this this morning. I've been getting almost random emails just coming from like like all places of the world, and it was about a milk It was something about like a milkshake party, and it was.
Speaker 5: Just like it's all so people were just Yeah, I've seen.
Speaker 4: Them in Bondi and people having their morning smoothies and their coffee and they're all dancing around.
Speaker 13: There was a video that I saw online as well as someone had poured a whole milk shake all over themselves. Was just like dancing in McDonald's and then they slipped on the.
Speaker 4: Milksha If it was a McDonald's it would have been a big shake.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: What's about you get your own spin off at macas you know the grimmer shake.
Speaker 5: That'll be the jojo shak go sha.
Speaker 13: We're working on it. Work.
Speaker 3: I went around and.
Speaker 5: Went down a real gojo rabbit hole the other day. This song you bought out only a couple of years ago. How many streams it up? Too long?
Speaker 4: He's got fifty four million or something?
Speaker 13: Really, that's that song. Very grateful for that song in a in a lot of ways.
Speaker 4: Go Jo, When do you go to your When is Eurovision? When does this all happen?
Speaker 13: It happens in May?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 13: Yeah, where is it in mid May? Yeah? In Barzil and Switzerland?
Speaker 4: We should go, we must go. I want I want to wear milkshake merch. I want to get muscles like yours.
Speaker 5: Is going to.
Speaker 4: Protein shakes?
Speaker 13: Surely No, it's actually just from eating your vegetables.
Speaker 3: Are you going to go sleeveless to basil?
Speaker 4: You should? I should, hope, so, you definitely should.
Speaker 13: And that type of person that needs I like need sleep for my voice to not sound like Vin Diesel after punch in like thirty cigarette?
Speaker 4: Are you a Are you a milkman or an almond milkman or a camel milkman? Dare I ask?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 13: I mean I'm a variety of milks I find. I'll when I grow growing up, I'd always have like full cream milk, but i'd have it straight out of the teat.
Speaker 4: What do you mean did you have cows?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 13: No, we had friends that were farmers. And then you know, we're just just go and have a.
Speaker 3: Hoon on the teeth.
Speaker 5: They just find you in the paddic when you're thirsty.
Speaker 13: No, I can't wait to see the headline.
Speaker 4: But no, we actually have to explain.
Speaker 3: Now we just looked at the site we've dropped.
Speaker 4: What are they doing in Australia? So you had a friend with a cow who would watch milk? Would milk the cow? What did you milk the cow yourself? No?
Speaker 13: Okay, all right, I'm so glad to get my story straight. It was milked into a jar glass. I would proceed to drink the glass jar.
Speaker 5: Remember, we'll take you down to the Collingwood Farm.
Speaker 13: Australia already.
Speaker 4: Well, I was picturing you lying in a field somewhere.
Speaker 5: I bet you were.
Speaker 3: To hang on.
Speaker 4: To be honest, I haven't been all that interested in Eurovision until this year. And so do we vote? How does it work? Who votes? How do we how do we make you win star of the whole thing.
Speaker 13: Yeah. So Australia, you can't actually vote for your own country. So it's all about going into your phone contacts and being like, yeah, they live in England.
Speaker 4: We need to start a milkshake camp.
Speaker 2: But different different countries vote other countries like voting blocking blos.
Speaker 4: So we need to vote for the bad ones so that they take votes off. Yeah, it's a whole Have you heard any of the other songs.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I've heard a few of them.
Speaker 5: Any good.
Speaker 13: Yeah, there's there's a few that are really good. Actually, I think it's like you know, and I have been seeing the comments of like everyone saying, you know, the sixty ninth Eurovision living up to its name, and I do agree.
Speaker 3: Well, Gojo is entry for Eurovision.
Speaker 4: Behind him with this friend Burger.
Speaker 7: I say, sweet sweet, you see young young sweet sweet?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, sweet yea. I love you well, massively love you. We're getting right behind you. We'll keep following over the Europe. Yep, I'll be good.
Speaker 4: Back to the field.
Speaker 5: Go hit a cow. I have a good weekend.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm gonna go get some milk. I'll see you guys.
Speaker 5: Nice guy, go Joe joining us on the air this morning, we are bringing back one of our favorite segments, Describe your partner as a meal. We've had some good ones in the past.
Speaker 6: I'm describing my partner as a hot dog because he's hot and he's got a big job. So am I on again, Up again, partner. I guess he's an ultimate burger box. You're excited sim and you enjoy it when it's there, but at the end of the day, you know he's probably not very good for you.
Speaker 5: We're playing in the office yesterday. We're describing each other.
Speaker 4: I'll describe your colleague as a meal. You describe it.
Speaker 11: We did.
Speaker 3: Producerges we called him like Lambshanks because he's.
Speaker 5: Like hearty and everyone who loves him.
Speaker 4: That's nice.
Speaker 5: Gen Z we described as a variety cereal box. You know there's little boxes because.
Speaker 4: You never know which one you're going to get. That's always good.
Speaker 5: Executive producer Brady we called a dirty burrito from the survey you on the.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten is our name?
Speaker 4: Love you your big dirty burrito?
Speaker 5: Yeah? On a Saturday morning before I am thirteen twenty four ten. Describe your partner as a meal. We'll take your calls next on over in describe your partner as a meal? I always laugh when I will pass the vietname shop see the rice paper rolls?
Speaker 4: Do you think of me? I do because my darling fiance Paul said I was rice paper roll Yeah.
Speaker 3: But if you get a bit of HOI hang on can be delightful.
Speaker 4: What did he say? It looks like it's good for you, but it's actually quite disappointed. I'm very good for him. I've changed his life, have you now?
Speaker 3: Yes? How so well?
Speaker 4: I've made it much better.
Speaker 5: Well. And if he could get out of those cable ties of home and ring and support that, I'm sure he would.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Gemma.
Speaker 4: It gives give spend morning Jim.
Speaker 6: Good morning guys.
Speaker 5: How are you happy Friday?
Speaker 8: You too?
Speaker 5: Not at the moment.
Speaker 4: Actually, oh well, let's see if you're hungry when you get home. How would you describe your partner as a meal?
Speaker 10: Pringles?
Speaker 11: Because once you Poppy can't stop.
Speaker 4: She's not hungry now, Hobby, She'll be home later, don't I don't mind a Pringle sour cream and chives. My hands got fatteral that tin skinner.
Speaker 3: Your tins pour out the Pringles. You can't get your little hand in there any mind.
Speaker 5: You there, I'm to call the fiber gad to get the jaws alife get.
Speaker 4: Yes, mel In Keyesbro, good morning, Hello mel.
Speaker 12: Hello.
Speaker 4: Can you describe your partner as a meal for us?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 1: Ten, it's a big empty plate because I'm a single.
Speaker 3: Well you can still snack? Can still? You know?
Speaker 12: Mel?
Speaker 4: What do you like a snack? I do like, yeah, what are your delicious snacks around Melbourne at the moment?
Speaker 5: Ahage, I think I know why Mel is single.
Speaker 3: Emily welcome to describe you.
Speaker 4: Know what else is available at already?
Speaker 3: Male is very hungry, Emily, can you describe.
Speaker 4: God you're boring sometimes.
Speaker 5: Jason, describe your partners and meal?
Speaker 1: Well, you know the couple of the previous callers that they've gone sort of something romantic or it's the first word that came to my mind was like awful or hag it?
Speaker 4: Oh why.
Speaker 1: I know I kind of feel a bit terrible now. Well I've recently separated and he's like all the pits that you just don't want.
Speaker 4: It's like sausage meat. Well done, Emily, get rid of him in the bin with you in doorrain.
Speaker 5: Not that we're picking sides. Describe your partner as a.
Speaker 11: Meal, I'd say, he's like a mushroom. I'll keep him in the dark, feed him s h I t because he doesn't listen to a word I say.
Speaker 8: Anyway, those mushrooms can can be when you have.
Speaker 3: A little know what.
Speaker 4: They would be magic at times, sometimes when he's lost in the dark. Bit of magic.
Speaker 3: Remember mushroom Gate, That real thing, wasn't it. They weren't fun, No, they were not. They weren't bad for the stomach, Yes.
Speaker 4: Very was that was it? Mushroom milkshake?
Speaker 3: No, it was a you're thinking a mushy. It was a beef Wellington.
Speaker 8: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 4: Was there a mushroom drinks that were bad too?
Speaker 5: No, there's the mushroom shake and you go bad on it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've never had a mushroom shake, haven't you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 11: Nora?
Speaker 8: I no, Tyler?
Speaker 7: Nice?
Speaker 5: Is Tommy you?
Speaker 3: Good morning Melbourne. This is an over one hundred. We are on the air.
Speaker 5: Thanks to shell Ready Express. You can grab a coffee, fuel or lunch on the go.
Speaker 3: Whatever you need, it's at the Ready shell Ready Express.
Speaker 8: They have it all.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, thank you for being We aren't getting out.
Speaker 4: Of here we are. Have a beautiful Friday, Melbourne. It is the technically the last day of summer, being the twenty eighth of February. It's a beautiful day. Go and enjoy it. It is the last day for feb Fast as well done.
Speaker 8: If you're on the home.
Speaker 4: Stretch, look out for Lauren tonight well tomorrow midnight. Actually I might be in a club can I'm thoroughly.
Speaker 2: Enjoy real quick shout out go for it to our friend SHANEA blaze Now.
Speaker 4: Last night Clinton, I went to see her show at the malt House Tular. It's a one woman show for an hour and she breaks into songs.
Speaker 8: She s talks about her live on tonight.
Speaker 4: Yes, there's probably still some tickets available. There was this morning.
Speaker 3: We loved it, didn't we enjoyed?
Speaker 4: It's an old house theater. If we weren't doing people in the crowd, Kate Sobrano was there and I.
Speaker 3: Spotted the Geelong coach Chris Scott made the track.
Speaker 4: Who else did we see there? Neil Whittaker from and the lady who buys all the blockhouses.
Speaker 3: She wasn't name the star stud Nicole.
Speaker 5: That's the one.
Speaker 4: Bit starstruck that's the lady who buys all the houses for the rich people.
Speaker 3: Nicole Spotted and SHANEA Blaze the lady who buys all the house some.
Speaker 4: Of her originals, but it's also some covers of some songs you will know. And did we sing along?
Speaker 11: Clip?
Speaker 3: Did we?
Speaker 4: Did we sing along? In all seriousness? Well done, Shana, Like good on you. You said you were going to do it, you went and did it. To do a one man show is no.
Speaker 5: Mean to the people that would have been sitting in front of you copying it. Aful well, and.
Speaker 4: His friend or whoever he was with was clapping along as well.
Speaker 3: Heavily moisture.
Speaker 4: He looks like he smells delicious. He didn't get close enough to get a whip so, but I think he would smell like amazing.
Speaker 3: I love great weekend glasses.
Speaker 4: Very trendy Monday. Jason Lauren Jason Lauren, Wake Up Feeling Good. Number one hundred Lauren on Socials