Speaker 1: You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clints here as well, and it's been a minute for the boys. Back Pies, mister Mason Cox salo.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 1: It feels good.
Speaker 2: Itels good to be back. You are.
Speaker 3: Do you have any ailments or injuries? Every time I say you've got a black eye or even another black eyes?
Speaker 4: Yeah, people even reach your eyes.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing is they going for the ball and they only get to the head. You know, that's how it works.
Speaker 1: Pies are looking good.
Speaker 2: He's still on the bandwake And I'm not sure if.
Speaker 5: I have never changed, You've never You've been flopping a little bit. You're quite partial to the Hawks.
Speaker 1: The Hawks, and we're playing the Hawks this Friday night. So I am jas Hawkins Cup. Whoever wins he gave No, I'm Pires through and through. But it's going to be a bloody interesting match against the Hawks.
Speaker 6: Shall be battling a bit the Hawks.
Speaker 1: Well you know why the weekend every time Nick Watson doesn't come on the show, they lose.
Speaker 3: Now, i'd like to see you standing next to Nick Watson. Yeah, you're very different, Heights.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we are very different. I think Haylor Daniel want to say, is the shortest in the league, the Dogies. Yeah, the Doggies. Now he plays North North Melbourne last year later the tallest and you're looking at him. You are the TSF I played ever play. It's kind of cool stuff, you know. There's a little like school visits and stuff. That's always the fun fact that gets the kids.
Speaker 6: What size is your shoes of?
Speaker 2: Like seventeen?
Speaker 1: S seventeen?
Speaker 2: I'm not a school like a normal human.
Speaker 6: Can you take it off?
Speaker 3: Custom made shoes?
Speaker 2: This is radio that no one can see it? Take it up? I have a look. Yeah, that's have a look. Who fit like a dog in my shoes? And they just that nuzzle in there? Can you put that up to.
Speaker 6: Eie like so smart? Hello?
Speaker 7: Hello?
Speaker 1: That is message.
Speaker 4: Did just buy them in a shoe shop?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, No clothes and that stuff that's all overseas on.
Speaker 4: America American sizes.
Speaker 6: Do you not go to high and mighty?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Mighty big? Need a sponsorship?
Speaker 1: Are you in the scuba do? Because your flippers would be.
Speaker 2: Huge scuba curt to fight and I do have flippers.
Speaker 4: What about swimming? Are you a fast swimmer?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: Terrible, I'm a sinker.
Speaker 6: I'm not a swimming really yeah, and fake that big.
Speaker 2: You would think I'd be better. I'm just terrible. I don't know what.
Speaker 4: But did you learn when you were little?
Speaker 2: No, it was the thing in America. We don't really care about swimming as much needs to know helps fake.
Speaker 6: Should talk a bit of foot.
Speaker 4: How do you feel that the juiced up games that is wild?
Speaker 2: Actually not a massive fan of it, Like I mean, obviously being an athlete year go through such a rigorous process of being able to make sure everything's ticked off from a wider standpoint, which is like the drug administration.
Speaker 1: So I was just going to ask just about that because we had Orion Tipmoss in last week and we're talking about it. And for the people don't know, juiced up games is pretty much.
Speaker 4: Be enhanced enhanced. That's where you can have.
Speaker 6: Whatever whatever you want.
Speaker 3: Performance enhancing drugs are allowed.
Speaker 1: Ari I was telling us how just randomly she could be at home at a restaurant, she has to tell the drug people where she is so they can come and test you. You guys would be the same in season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anywhere we go. I mean, like if it's in like original Melbourne, yeah that's fine. But for Bye week. We have to tell them where we're going, where we're staying, Like how like where we are If I'm going to the Gold Coast, I think for bye week, I have to tell them what like hotel I'm staying at, just so if they do want to drug tast me through that timeframe, we have to be able to be available.
Speaker 1: But it's not like so specific that you're like, I'm going to see the two ten session of Mission Impossible. It's out now.
Speaker 3: I mean like if I go back to the States, change like, he's that a hassle if you go, Actually, I don't want to go to the Gold Coast anymore.
Speaker 2: Inform someone there's an app, you have to update, date you there in the time, all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 5: You're okay with the whole them following you in to produce the sample.
Speaker 2: George is a legend, George is it?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: George very familiar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's better because you could get stage different people.
Speaker 2: Do you get stage? No, you're pretty not really pretty good? Yeah people do that. You've got to chug I think dehydrated.
Speaker 4: It's actually tough to people say that for hours sometimes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got the same.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 6: It was the Lucky escape of the weekend. Not really.
Speaker 5: I mean you seem to you seem to be you know, well three quarter a time, after three quart time he kicked away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean North Melbourne. We uh we had the big comp come back in against them last year and yeah, they start strong, so you know they have time. I think it was pretty close and then at three quarter time we kind of started to get onto uh, you know, the game plan we wanted to play and everything else. You have got the wind pretty easily, I guess. But they're a good team.
Speaker 6: Few players the Pies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to come back and chat about that on the other side of this, because there was some major dramas. Know if you're aware, laws just hours.
Speaker 3: Before the game, I heard about this.
Speaker 1: We're going to come back and chat about it on the other side of this. Mason Cox join us this morning. Twenty fourth fast eight. This is nover. We are talking the Pies.
Speaker 6: This hasn't just been kick like.
Speaker 1: This has been scary.
Speaker 3: No pedal ring, no hell, no side bottom, no more, no short's.
Speaker 6: Kind of going.
Speaker 2: Water. Fourth quarter.
Speaker 1: Mason Cox is in the house. Yeah, a lot of players out.
Speaker 4: What's happening.
Speaker 2: It's a few, a few injuries at the moment. Yeah, I think pendals are in the morning. How like food poison.
Speaker 3: That was just the one off, nothing worse. No food and you think you're going to turn a corner any minute. You're like, I'm going to get better.
Speaker 1: You don't want to do yourself in the middle of the marble.
Speaker 6: Well, no, especially when they're wearing the white short.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And also when you have food poison, you never know if it's food poisoning your ord gastro.
Speaker 4: You don't want to be a gastro.
Speaker 3: Guy and give it to everyone, especially when you've got little kids because you.
Speaker 4: Catch things anyway. I hope he's feeling better.
Speaker 3: No one call you played in away match, you're in the white shot.
Speaker 2: I agree, that's the lastic Sure. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like markof let's chey about him because he got a call up only hours is amazing the game. Take a listen.
Speaker 7: I was actually doing some renos on my house, so I was at Bunnings and I got a I got a call from Fly. I couldn't really hear him.
Speaker 6: I thought he said, we've got two out.
Speaker 7: This is about three thirty and and I thought he just meant come as an emergency and then I hear him talking about you can play forward, you can play wing, you can play back, You're very versatile. You've got a good head on you, like, just get down here. And I've hung up, and I thought, I think he said sub but I'm not sure what.
Speaker 2: One was the game, but it's just a casual snag, you.
Speaker 3: Know, just just getting need to build a dog kennel.
Speaker 6: In the replacing his floor.
Speaker 3: It hang on what happens because don't you normally have a substitute. Anyway, went down, the pedels.
Speaker 2: Went down, and I think Bobby what didn't play either, so we had two. So then yeah, Bobby Hills, we pulled up this legend, one of my favorite people I've ever met. So we pulled up wine that we had to bring another one for the emergency list onto it. So I think at that point he wasn't even on the emergency list. We had to like upgrade him. It was a whole thing.
Speaker 4: Did he actually play?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he played, kicked the goal, the greatest celebration he Overseaea.
Speaker 4: What did he do?
Speaker 2: He went like this just because there's baby Lennox, he's like one years old. That's how.
Speaker 1: Just to drop everything, drop everything?
Speaker 3: What do you think he's going to say to the coach, not sorry, going to stick with the office Renolds today.
Speaker 5: Well, he got up the next morning and he finished the job, and he took to Instagram to show that he was doing the doing the work.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm sorry to do this, but I wanted to test out the loyalty that our boy Mason would have. Gosh, So this morning when he.
Speaker 3: Arrived, would he drop everything for you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I went out to have a quick chat with it. What he doesn't knows I was recording it. I just wanted to see it.
Speaker 4: Hey mate, do you know what he's talking about?
Speaker 2: Exactly what?
Speaker 1: I'm going to spot a bother? I'm going to spot a brother? Will you help me out short notice? Take a listen.
Speaker 8: I meant to wring you about something a couple of weeks ago, and I didn't ask, and I forgot. What's the chance of getting you to pop into their school because they're doing a big footy thing. When is it today? What time like three o'clock? I can get you in earlier. It's like a footy day that it's like a footy camp. And I was supposed to ask you a few weeks ago just to the text. Now you can't do I've.
Speaker 2: Got three o'clock on the die. It wouldn't be like that's all right, an absurd ask on the day on the morning terrible. You were serious because I was like, this is I mean, that's just Craig.
Speaker 6: And Craig called again said hey, can.
Speaker 2: You right just three hours again?
Speaker 3: Do you actually have training or did you just try to the school eleven.
Speaker 2: Team meetings at four today?
Speaker 1: That's the great thing. You are such a nice guy that when I was doing it was he genuinely.
Speaker 4: Will had this idea and I was like, I'm not a good actress. I couldn't look for.
Speaker 1: But you would. You would have dropped over.
Speaker 4: It's so nice to see you, to see all again.
Speaker 3: Visits just quickly.
Speaker 1: You're doing a pod with.
Speaker 2: Yeah ESPNP podcast comes out every week, which is cool.
Speaker 1: Podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah a FL on AFL. Yeah, So trying to get into them and see if maybe some opportunities can come.
Speaker 3: For a long time, so many people in America watching America America. I think I think Australians are crazy playing for the AFL, right.
Speaker 2: I think Australians. They think Australians are crazy in general. You know, the deadliest animals and everything else, and then the kangaroos jumping around everywhere like they.
Speaker 1: Really expect it.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: It's when they get.
Speaker 4: Off the plane and kangaros in the backyard.
Speaker 1: Makes a Cox joining us on the egg.
Speaker 2: Good to say, Cox is always good to see.
Speaker 1: Thanks coming in mate, Lauren.
Speaker 3: Lauren wake out feeling good following them on the socials