Speaker 1: Hello, podcast, Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello, how are we all? Greetings? We're good. Oh that's when I need to finish today the rip.
Speaker 2: I just you know what I don't get people who watch movie in two part.
Speaker 1: I fell asleep.
Speaker 2: But you need the momentum.
Speaker 1: Well, and I've missed a chunk of it, so I need to go back.
Speaker 2: What does your microphone sound so echoey? Hello?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: That's better. We're turning too far away.
Speaker 1: I can finish it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you need I feel like you need the momentum.
Speaker 1: I agree with you. I'll go back a few minutes, and do you.
Speaker 3: Know what you get? Where you get momentum in the cinema.
Speaker 2: We went straight to Netflix, So the rip is not an option in cinema.
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying is the traditional way of watching movies can be just so beautiful traditional and I love it.
Speaker 1: Can Netflix do like a thing where it's like, Okay, it's out on Netflix, but next week it's going to be in cinemas.
Speaker 2: Because I think this one was commissioned. I think how works is you do a film or you? I think this one was like commission with Netflix to be created for Netflix.
Speaker 1: The way it's going right, like movies are getting created.
Speaker 2: For Netflix's number one on Netflix, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Dare I say, we're bringing back the theater room at home? You know how like it was a big thing in the nineties, like the rich people got theatre rooms where now like and then you know, for the last few years you'd be like, why are you doing that?
Speaker 3: Let's it's the modern day blockbuster video really is.
Speaker 2: But it's interesting because Matt Demon has done that movie for Netflix, and his next film to come out, which is The Odyssey, is cintematic straight. I think it's going to what's.
Speaker 1: Called They're filming the whole thing with Imax.
Speaker 2: Cameras, yeah, for iMac, which apparently.
Speaker 1: Imax cameras are so loud that normally they can't do a whole movie on them. So they've built this giant enclosure for the camera. Oh to cut down the noise because the camera needs to be that close to the actor's face because they're doing like the whole movie on it, They've got to enclose the camera in this soundproof.
Speaker 2: No you.
Speaker 1: Moell four D.
Speaker 3: I thought the sheet seat shape is just a big screen four D.
Speaker 2: Imax does a lot of three D. I went to a three D movie the Imax next to the museum. I went to like a David Attenborough thing and butterflies were landing on me and I didn't think I did either. Was pretty amazing. My max is pretty But.
Speaker 1: Have you done the loom? But the like Attinburough Ones, that's incredible.
Speaker 2: No, I did the van go like a cheat.
Speaker 1: Is coming up behind you?
Speaker 2: Well, it feels more like that in three.
Speaker 1: D glasses, I just I get a headache.
Speaker 2: No, I was surprised. I think the technology has come a long way since.
Speaker 1: The cardboard they went blue and green normal.
Speaker 2: I think they're a bit more advanced now.
Speaker 1: Anyway, you remember I remember buying a TV and it came with three D glasses and there was a three D setting.
Speaker 2: But remember when TV's had all weird extra thing.
Speaker 1: Picture and picture?
Speaker 2: Just keep it simple.
Speaker 1: Who's watching picture and picture?
Speaker 2: Keep it simple? What you watching?
Speaker 1: The rip?
Speaker 2: And you've got the austral Open playing and come on and no one's doing that. Do you watch movies at home with the subtitles on?
Speaker 3: My wife?
Speaker 1: Does it drives me fuckings?
Speaker 2: I think it's women we all.
Speaker 3: Watch with it drives in saying I.
Speaker 2: Always have close captions on when I'm watching movie all the time, and then I'm like, I don't know if I'm watching the pictures or if I'm reading these words. Any of the other galies out there watch movies and captions on Yes, yes, yes, Jazz the Dog.
Speaker 3: There you go, not hated because when the SILB titles are on, that's the only thing you can watch, saying.
Speaker 2: Is it women that watch? Can we do a poll on this on the show next week? Please save the content, Save the content.
Speaker 3: I want to talk, replay the content.
Speaker 1: There's two breaks.
Speaker 2: Perfect, seriously, though, I want to do it.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's because you girls can multi time.
Speaker 1: Yeah we can't.
Speaker 2: It's because you men just shut up and you keep talking to us, so we need to like pretend we're listening to you. Actually, you know, Paul ants swine calls and stuff, and I'm like, I'm watching a movie. But it doesn't matter if I can't he I've got close captures.
Speaker 3: Oh big boys, angry, gonna say something I've forgotten. It isn't that the worst?
Speaker 1: We're talking about close when you get older, we're talking, we're talking about close captions in the lead.
Speaker 2: In Netflix Netflix watching movies at home Cinema content for the show Cinema. You're gonna have to listen back to the podcast and think about it.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to listen to this, guys.
Speaker 2: It's going to be scorching in Melbourne for long weekend. What's everyone doing?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm tennising. Oh yeah, today and tomorrow. That's what I'm doing. Two days tennis tennising.
Speaker 2: You're going to be on the broadcast that you're resigned for.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, just that that was a one and done the other night. What about you, Lauren?
Speaker 2: I actually have.
Speaker 1: We're talking about movies.
Speaker 2: I have a birthday party. I'm going for lunch today with some friends and then I've got a birthday part of it starts at five and then I have to leave at seven thirty because IVE got an a PM dinner party. I have to go. I've got a busy Friday. But Fridays are great because then I've got the rest of the long weekend. It's still the weekend.
Speaker 1: Do you know what it'll feel like our Thursdays? Like a party Thursday?
Speaker 2: So I and then I'm not sure for the rest of the weekend.
Speaker 3: Can I quickly you just the but the words birthday party, just reminded me of something I had Some parents the other day say that the the your parents, no, no, some parents of children say that the birthday party party bag is out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they don't like giving kids lollies anymore.
Speaker 3: So what do they replace it with.
Speaker 1: They're just trying to shy away from it. Like HORDI came home from a party the other week and I was like, in one of those games places, and I ship, you're not. He brought home forty five of those sherbet sticks.
Speaker 3: Well that's great, that's what That's what I was like in the old days.
Speaker 2: So but I wasn't really like, I don't think I ate a lot of lollies, except for when I was at birth It was like a treat at a birthday party. So that was like the gift. What do you need a lot of jung food during the week there was we didn't get takeaway. We'd like meat and veggies during the week, and if it was a birthday party, I was allowed one like soft drink or cordial situation.
Speaker 1: I never seen. I never see that. And I do the circuit.
Speaker 2: I think kids have slurpies and stuff all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they do. I do the I do the kids party circuit quite a bit, and.
Speaker 3: There's no more party backs.
Speaker 1: Never chocolate crackles, oh never?
Speaker 3: Really? What about what about the toffee ones? What were the toffee coffee apples? Just basically the sugar in the kids.
Speaker 2: Have sushi and at birthday parties now it's all and chicken sandwiches.
Speaker 3: You can't be what's about the sausage drolls?
Speaker 2: Few party parts and.
Speaker 1: How many kids cardi pists and sausage drops the kids? I know, it's unbelievable.
Speaker 3: What are they eating?
Speaker 1: Missing out like sushi?
Speaker 2: Yeah, salads at a birthday party?
Speaker 1: No, but just like got a lift.
Speaker 3: Kids are cooked kids. You know that's why they're getting sick all the time because they're not during the eating sugar.
Speaker 2: But you know what it is. I'm not a parent actually, so I can't go on. Okay, now I was going to say, I feel like a lot of my friends let their kids eat whatever they want, but then when they have like friends over a birthday party, they make it look really healthy. To make it look like that's what the kids eat all the time.
Speaker 1: That's what we do. It's called, yeah, to get rid of the guilt. It's like I want to bring it.
Speaker 2: It's like a reverse like reverse. It's not fun to go to the birthday parties because you actually eat health food now birthday, but during the miday, on a Wednesday night, your kids eat a lot of ice cream. You're an ice cream family.
Speaker 1: I love ice cream. We monitor it. But yeah, we're an ice.
Speaker 2: Cream But I don't think you're monitoring. I think what you monitor is the levels to make sure no one's eating your tub.
Speaker 1: I have to hide if I have ice cream in the house, I have to hide it in a container in the freezer. What else, No, no, no, but like I have to take it out of the punn it and put it in a container so that it looks like leftovers in the freezer.
Speaker 2: Because dogs, who's the who's the guilt?
Speaker 1: Three kids getting away?
Speaker 3: And just yeah, I cleaned out the freezer the other day and I found some leftovers the house visit we made to the winner of the competition that the new cook what was it, the new the new other woman last year who gave me all whatever, it's still frozen in a big block, haven't freezer. This brings back memory. Haven't give her a toup of wheels? Got my sunglasses I see at I'm too afraid to go over.
Speaker 1: The sun is worth it.
Speaker 2: Now I feel like post summer holidays. I've got sunglasses at someone's house. I've got shoes at someone else's house. I've got a.
Speaker 1: Clear sunglasses.
Speaker 2: You just lose them every time you take them somewhere.
Speaker 1: Yes, you brought them back for me twice. I've returned and then I've lost them again. But I can't remember if I've gone to your house.
Speaker 2: When you asked me and I said no, I've only got a pair of female sunger and that was and I sent them and you're like, oh, you got it, that's can you check. I haven't had you at my house over summer. I had to go to unless you turned out what I was on there.
Speaker 1: I had to go to a funeral the other day and it was quite bright and I didn't take my Sonny, so I know. And I was looking through the glove box and I found some of Loo's which were like a a brown steak skinn.
Speaker 2: Did you wear them shake shug?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I looked like Dog the Bounty Hunter.
Speaker 2: Stunning stunning form. Okay, so long weekend, it's going to be scorching Melbourne. Said it on the show. I'll say it again. Don't want to sound like your mother. Drink lots of water and slipsop slap, Melbourne.
Speaker 1: I am off to a basketball tournament tonight. That's five PM in sandy.
Speaker 2: Twenty six degrees and you're spending your Friday night of a long weekend at a basketball tournam.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's only playing one game. I think the game's at five, so we'll be done to shut up six, but I want to. But I'm like, while we're down the sandy six o'clock, some will be up. It'll be beautiful. I want to maybe go like yeah, like little Japanese. No, no, little Japanese and a little.
Speaker 2: On the beach. What about that?
Speaker 1: I don't like sand?
Speaker 2: What about did you go to the pub last night? He's a misery gus. He doesn't like to heat any other.
Speaker 1: Did you put the boat in on the concrete boat round? Oh dear? Then I walked down the jetty touch will you?
Speaker 2: Did you go to the pub last night? You talked a big game about going to the pub last night, but you didn't go.
Speaker 1: No, we're basketball training. I forgot about Sorr.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what I took the took the boat out the other day on Holidays, first time on the back of the raptor, and you may drop it, but the raptors so long.
Speaker 2: And then do you fange down to franksis like do you just stay in the Mortielic area or do you go actually go might go.
Speaker 1: Up to It'll tell you what to get down there. We might go towards Frankston or up towards.
Speaker 2: Like Sandy like half the seas all morning to.
Speaker 1: Could take it take a while to get down there.
Speaker 2: How long would it take to get, for instance, to Frankston.
Speaker 1: Half twenty minutes? So the is but just in the boat like that, that'll get tiring.
Speaker 3: Tell me a tiny the raptor is quite long, you were saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so like by the time the boats down.
Speaker 2: The bigger car no, no, no, did it go in better?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Did it touch a sand?
Speaker 1: The car didn't? Car was like in the car, partner the boat was at the end of the boat. Ram was great. All right, we must go.
Speaker 3: Guys, We must go business to.
Speaker 1: Have a wonderful weekend. Every little announcement on Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's a big one.
Speaker 1: And I've got a lot of I need help with preparation for this in the wardrobe department, thinking about doing a TV shop before.
Speaker 2: Don't you dare what don't team because you sweat and you're hot, and you'll complain the whole time about sweating through synthetic.
Speaker 1: Fabrics was a dodgy fabrics and.
Speaker 2: You'll probably get your credit card. Like I know a lot of people. Their details have gone in my A post.
Speaker 3: You know we need to go just tuck down to Caliber. They do some nice.
Speaker 1: Caliber is beautiful, but I can't afford Caliber hot.
Speaker 3: You've got a mansion.
Speaker 2: How many lies is he told this week on the Pinocchio account.
Speaker 3: Have a great week everyone, How many fingers you got your toes to?
Speaker 1: Monday? Tuesday?
Speaker 3: Tuesday?
Speaker 1: Before I got out of here.