Speaker 1: I want the fairy tale. I want the prince charming.
Speaker 2: She how do I put this? Isn't a fan of my kissing style with.
Speaker 1: A boyfriend and girlfriend for about twelve hours. He's in a trash bit. He's non recyclable, catching hemmer.
Speaker 2: I love being love, I love love, Matt.
Speaker 1: Have you ever caught yourself in a little bit delulu?
Speaker 2: Do you mean delusional? I do all the time.
Speaker 3: Where's Your Head At is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 2: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more. Hello, Hello Anna, and welcome to another episode of Where's Your head Ast.
Speaker 3: We're back with a bang. We've got new artwork. Matt's just flown in from the Gold Coast.
Speaker 2: I haven't seemed to be the reg at the moment, you know. I actually I was looking at my calendar the last eight weeks. Every week, every week I've been on a flight.
Speaker 1: It's kind of fun though, right, like that's a bit of fun, or you say.
Speaker 2: The person that's not on the flight and at the airport. But it's so good to see Tammy. We're obviously long distance, so I mean I'd push a mountain to go see her, or just climb a mountain to go see I do whatever, I do whatever I could to go see her. So it's not that bad top on a two hour flight, I can't complain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys are very cute.
Speaker 3: Like I saw a TikTok that she posted the other day and it was a David Beckham trend, which everyone is loving at the moment, and a lot of the comments were saying, just how much you guys suit each other. And it's so true, Like when I first met her and saw you guys together, your energy together is just electric.
Speaker 1: Like, you guys are very cute.
Speaker 2: I think the right word is energy, so like, and people were commenting that we just click in that way. So like when we first started dating, you know how you talk to You're like, well, you know all those conversations you have in the first like couple of times of hanging out, You're like, well, what are you looking for in your partner? All that sort of stuff. And she asked me, and I didn't want to say like the cliche usual thing, you know. I want someone that's loyal, kind, thoughtful, has good banter, is confident, you know, all those things. Because I was like, well, if I want to be with someone that's me essentially, so I want them to be like me. So I was like, I want someone that, Oh my god, it makes sense what I'm trying to say. I want someone that understands me and gets me and clicks with me. Yeah, And I've never found something like this where it's just we get each other so well and click and I feel like I get her and she gets me, and it's like it's just so easy. It's just a breeze.
Speaker 3: That's something you've been searching for for a while and you haven't found. And it's honestly so nice to hear that you have found that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like she gets my whole like yeah, humor, that's so big. She gets that I stuff off the calf and like stupid, stupid, dumb and stuff like at the wrong times in front of the wrong people. And she just doesn't get angry at me. She sort of understands. And I like that, like I've never had that before.
Speaker 1: She's more chill, like she's not like jumping down.
Speaker 2: In previous relationships, I'd say something and I wouldn't hear the end of it. For like, you know, however, long like I say dumb shit, you.
Speaker 1: Do really say a lot of dumb shit.
Speaker 2: Like I just say what comes to my mind, and then she just understands that. And also, I can't regulate my emotions of my ADHD. I've been open about that on the podcast, and like she is very understanding and can get that. Like if I'm on a down or if I'm having a goosey upmod she gets in it with me and it's it's fun. It's just easy breezy.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's your turn on and ech of the week?
Speaker 2: Matt? Okay, what do you want me to start with my dessert or my veggies?
Speaker 1: I don't even know what that means.
Speaker 2: Dessert would be my turn on. It could be bad.
Speaker 1: Let's go with your turn on.
Speaker 2: I start with dessert. Yeah, so my turn on for this week is everyone knows on this podcast. If you see me on TikTok, I am a hoarder. I come from a family of hoarders.
Speaker 1: You are a hoarder.
Speaker 2: I am a hoarder. I find the most sentimental things in the most silly stuff, and I go, oh no, that I've wore that there or that reminds me of this. So yeah, but my sister Emma, and I'm obviously I'm back at my mum's if she was like, look, this is enough, is enough, Let's clean out the garage, let's clean out everything. So my turn off for the week is spring cleaning, guys.
Speaker 1: Ring cleaning.
Speaker 3: I've never thought I would hear the day from you literally.
Speaker 2: Ordered the hard rubbish, had a pile of stuff. So much was going to the sailbows. I've gotten rid of so much and I feel so much better. You feel lighter, I feel lighter. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But you didn't even sell it.
Speaker 2: No, I just sell it. In the end, I was so over that I've done the horror stories and I was like, no way, I'm doing this anymore.
Speaker 3: You've done enough marketplace for probably everyone in the Wars your head out fam.
Speaker 2: To be honest, Look, guys, I might sell something here and there and just to the story, but I was like throwing stuff. I could sell this and I'm like no more, Matthew, no more. And I was just putting it in the cell boats. What's your turn on for the week?
Speaker 3: Okay, my turn on for the week is that one of my best friends in the world got engaged Maddie and her fiance Al.
Speaker 2: Congratulations to Maddie.
Speaker 1: And our Yeah, congrats it was.
Speaker 3: It happened this weekend and I got the FaceTime call with like the ring, the hand and the ring, and I've never had a phone call like that before, and it was honestly so special. I was the most excited person in the world. And I know that when I got engaged, all of my friends were there and they were all super excited.
Speaker 1: But to be on the other side of it and.
Speaker 3: Get to see one of your best friends in the world.
Speaker 1: So happy, it was a really nice moment.
Speaker 2: So did you see it coming? All life? Was there?
Speaker 3: Me and her kind of guessed it, like there was a couple of little like you still never know that dodgy things, Yeah, you never know, but there was a couple of little dodgy things that were happening, plans that we could see that were being made, and.
Speaker 1: We kind of put two in two together, so we kind of worked out. Me and her went and got her our.
Speaker 3: Nails done together just in case, and you know, the manicure paid off, you know.
Speaker 1: What I reckon?
Speaker 3: Like people who say that they can't see it coming are lying. I reckon, if you know someone really fucking well, you can see that shit.
Speaker 1: Coming a mile away.
Speaker 2: I agree, I agree.
Speaker 1: Like I remember when.
Speaker 3: I got engaged to Michael. I even said, yeah.
Speaker 2: I was about to say I haven't proposed or been engaged to, but I reckon, people see it coming, you're coming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And like I remember thinking, I have said to him, I want to get proposed to on holiday. So any holiday I go on, even if he's not there, I'm gonna be alert, like I'm fucking alert.
Speaker 1: True, true, So yeah, turn on of the week.
Speaker 3: What's your veggies of the week or your inch of the week?
Speaker 1: Shall we say?
Speaker 2: Think of the week? Is like I touched on before. I've been flying a lot and I'm sitting here now and nothing pisces me off more than getting off a plane and not having a shower and going and doing something. I don't know about you. I hate it. I feel clammy. I just feel dirty. I feel like planes are dirty environments, do you know what I mean? And I'm sitting here and it just gives myself the ick. You're giving yourself the Yeah, I sprayed myself with a bunch of after shave before. I don't I never smell the best of times, but I just feel like dirty off a plane. I don't know why. I don't know what it is about planes.
Speaker 3: Thanks for the clarification that you don't sell Matt is so o CD, I swear to God, like he can't have a coffee and not brush his teeth.
Speaker 2: I just ran to the car before and brushed him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you take like three showers a day, Like, that's why I use such a clean free.
Speaker 2: I don't know it's hygienie. I like to be hygenie, hygienic, sorry, hygiene. I like to hygienic. And it's so like when I hop at the plane, first thing, I want to have a shower. And I've been obviously on the plane a lot, like I said, so, there's been times where i haven't been able to have a shower, and I've just been like, do you have.
Speaker 1: Some childhood trauma around being like the stinky kid or something.
Speaker 2: I've never smelled. My bo doesn't smell. I'm privily.
Speaker 1: I just don't get why you have to be so like.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is. I don't know what it is. What's your for the week? Anna?
Speaker 3: My Ech of the Week, which has now done a bit of a turnaround. Was my sex life with Michael. Now, wait, no, Michael's not giving me.
Speaker 2: That forever in a day is going to be long. He's giving you the ear till death to you.
Speaker 3: Part our sex life was giving me the egg because we just literally hadn't had sex. So obviously when we were in I think it was our Brisbane Live show, I spoke about how I me and Michael hadn't had sex prages and that was because I had bronchitis. Then I obviously had my UTI and got sepsis and all of that, and honestly, I've just been a little bit scared to have sex as.
Speaker 2: Your libido being low.
Speaker 1: Though yeah, okay, my libido has been.
Speaker 2: Low, so it's mental as well as well.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think of it this way. Uties can be caused.
Speaker 1: From sex, isn't it sex? I don't know if it's not. Is that a made up stuff that's out here making out some just random stats.
Speaker 2: But no, but don't repeat that anyone. It's not true.
Speaker 3: No, But like you know, UTIs are sometimes caused from having sex. I think I've like somehow associated having sex with like getting sexist and almost dying, which is not a good association to make.
Speaker 1: I've been like really not up for it, which I actually.
Speaker 3: Feel bad about, but not that Michael's been like really trying. He's kind of just like understanding, which is really nice. But like, our sex life has been horrible. Like in the past six weeks, We've had sex probably like once or twice.
Speaker 2: It was a good sex, though not.
Speaker 1: Really because I was a bit anxious. I was the whole time. I'm like you, Ti, Ti, I.
Speaker 2: Actually cautious go of shower and pee afterwards, Yes.
Speaker 3: Definitely, but I mean I've always done that because I've had chronic gutis. But anyway, this weekend of the week has now turned around. We had sex for the first time where I wasn't thinking about it and it was actually really hot sex.
Speaker 2: So like what happened? You know what? Nobody else knows? Blake's curious?
Speaker 1: Who's Blake? Should we introduce Blake? While we're hearing?
Speaker 2: By the way, what a pivot there?
Speaker 1: So Blake is our producer.
Speaker 3: He is sitting in on all of our episodes from now on, and he's going to chime in here and there.
Speaker 1: So Hi Blake, Hello.
Speaker 4: Hello, which is so nice.
Speaker 2: To be here. Did you want to tell us a little bit about yourself, Blake and our audience?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, what do you want to know?
Speaker 2: Start about how old you are and what your hobbies are? Good place.
Speaker 4: Mouths, hobbies, love a good night out, love a dance.
Speaker 2: Wine he does. He's always telling us about the party that he gets up to on the weekend. We have to come party with you.
Speaker 1: It would be a rager of a night.
Speaker 2: I can sell you some tricks, I know, Blake, trust me, I could show you some tricks. I was partying. Well, you were sivil? What's right? Yeah, well you're probably you don't see that much younger than me, though I don't.
Speaker 3: Well, speaking of partying, I'm actually off alcohol.
Speaker 2: I've heard this one before, haven't we.
Speaker 3: Six weeks now? So it was four weeks of antibiotics. The doctors have now just up to my antibiotics because my infection levels haven't gone down quick enough. So I'm now doing six weeks of antabotics. So it's bleak times for me.
Speaker 2: That's why you didn't drink on the weekend.
Speaker 3: Then.
Speaker 1: I haven't been drinking all.
Speaker 3: I've been on the lemonon lime bidders and you know what's so annoying is I?
Speaker 1: I think?
Speaker 3: I said on my Instagram story like lemonon line Bidters is a new alcohol.
Speaker 2: Some caren that said there is alcohol in it.
Speaker 3: Yes, and I was like, oh my god, let me live, give me a little drop of it.
Speaker 2: It's like a midile school of alcohol. It's not even don.
Speaker 1: Okay, should we jump into our episode.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: I know. I came across this article this week on MMA MIA and it was about a guy who proposed to his girlfriend, then he changed his mind, so she sued him for fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: What that's insane?
Speaker 2: Yes, fifty grand Well, I know that if you if the guy changes his mind, the girl gets to keep the ring. But if the girl changes or breaks up, say with the guy, she has to give the ring back.
Speaker 1: Where did you hear this from? That's very interesting information?
Speaker 2: Can we can we fact check that play? He's fitting all these.
Speaker 3: Facts, hitting all these random fags, and I'm not sure if any of them were true.
Speaker 2: My best one of my family friend's best friends, she told me that because he broke up with her when they were engaged. And she and I said, well what happens with the ring, And she told me that, and she's a smart girl, so I'm assuming it's true.
Speaker 4: So I'm having a look. Now everything seems a little bit gray, but I'm reading this article and I want to paint the picture for you guys, just so you get a bit more of a clearer of an understanding.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: So man meets woman in two thousand, sparks fly, they move in together. Man buys woman ten thousand ring and proposes. In two thousand and four, Woman stops working to look after the child they have together, as well as a child she has from a previous relationship. Man cheats on woman, she finds out, stays, Man cheats on woman again. In twenty eleven, she finds out gets mad. Man says he wants her to move out, take the kids, and that the engagement is off a pig, so she sued him for fifty grand.
Speaker 1: You know what, I'm kind of on her side now.
Speaker 3: Initially when you read the headline out to me, I was a bit off it, But now I can totally understand.
Speaker 1: She's given off her career, she's.
Speaker 2: Looking after the kids at home kids, and well look what a dog she gave him. A chance, and then he went and did it again.
Speaker 1: I think she.
Speaker 3: Deserves one hundred k's to be honest, up the fifty, up the fifty.
Speaker 2: Well, I would like to see what her argument was in court, like what does she swinging for?
Speaker 1: Loss of loss of income, loss of how you.
Speaker 2: Could also get him as well if they put down deposits down on the wedding, she could probably be saying, well, you owe me ex amount for the venue.
Speaker 1: He'd be paying for it because he's the one working.
Speaker 2: Wellre you about to get married? Isn't yours? Isn't? What is his is yours? And what is hers is hers?
Speaker 1: True? Don't you think it's strange over her head?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: What is his is hers? And what is hers is hers?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, sorry, I'm like, no, Matt, have you ever come across the term delulu?
Speaker 2: No? Delulu?
Speaker 1: Delulu?
Speaker 2: Is it a bird?
Speaker 1: Don't even act like you don't know what it is?
Speaker 3: So everyone's talking about things being delulu blake, have you.
Speaker 1: Heard about it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Delusional?
Speaker 1: Delusional?
Speaker 2: Is this what the kids are saying about delusion?
Speaker 1: All the state kids who say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so like on TikTok at the moment, I don't know if you've ever heard tarot card readings on TikTok, But.
Speaker 1: The algorithm just teases them so closely to your life. I don't know how it knows.
Speaker 2: I've had a couple come up, but I skip past it.
Speaker 1: I don't so you don't interact with it?
Speaker 2: No, no, I can't.
Speaker 3: It doesn't say like you're going to come into a lot of money if you double tap and.
Speaker 1: Give us a heart?
Speaker 2: Have you done that?
Speaker 1: Yes? Why would I not?
Speaker 2: Do you get them as welllife?
Speaker 1: No, it's not as delulious.
Speaker 4: I've got a few lives like tarot card reading lives, but I always open up to a really tragic moment, so I'm like.
Speaker 2: Tarot talk and good for you.
Speaker 3: I'm very much on Tarot card talk at the moment, and it's kind of like consuming my life. It's mainly just like positive things that are going to happen to me, and I just interact with it.
Speaker 2: Has any of them actually come true? You've gone okay, I saw that on my four you page three days ago, and now it's happening.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say yeah. I'm going to say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when good things happen, I'm like, oh, that was a tarot card reading. Two weeks ago, and then I've saved it, and then I'll go back to it and I'll be like, Yep, good things are happening.
Speaker 2: I don't know if a Tarot card tells you what to do. I think I do believe that every decision that you make, like as when we had the Psychic on and she said all that stuff, like, I just don't like believing that somebody can see the future. Which hero cards that you pull out from a deck, and this one's talking to me. I don't believe it.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry that when they say good things to you, you love it, Like I can see your face lighting up.
Speaker 1: You don't have to lie to everyone, and to be honest, now that I'm thinking about it.
Speaker 3: The psychic that we had on this podcast, you guys can go back and listen to that episode. Literally everything that she said came true. Literally everything she threw a lot. She said, you're going to break up with your X. She said, I was getting engaged in six months. I literally got engaged in six months.
Speaker 2: She did say you'd live by water.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, she did too. I mean, and I literally bought a house beside water.
Speaker 2: I mean, Melbourne's very around the bay.
Speaker 3: I think we need to bring her back on the podcast and get a full new reading. Imagine if she's like noat you're getting engaged at it, you're broken up.
Speaker 2: I'll be like, no, then she's not true? Is she She's not real?
Speaker 1: There, I'd be blessed inclined to believe it. Yeah, I just look.
Speaker 2: I don't think that someone can see what's going to happen. I think that everything is. Every decision you make affects your future, even if it's from like the littlest one you do, from something you say in a different situation. I believe that dictates your future.
Speaker 3: Do you know when I get a psychic reading normally if I'm going through like a really tough time in my life, like you know, if someone I knows like unwell, or if I break up with a partner and I need like clarity on like my future, and genuinely it does make me feel better.
Speaker 1: So like, if I'm being a little bit Delulu, let me live.
Speaker 3: Do you think you're a little bit Delulu when they say things that you want them to say.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm with the tarot card readings as well that you see on the four you page that you can spin it any way you want. I genuinely think in your mind you can go Okay, that's a good thing that's going to happen. They're talking about this thing, you know what I mean. They're so vague sometimes that you can spin it anyway you want.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, do you want to be a little bit Delulu with me? Right now?
Speaker 2: I'm delusional at the best of time, So I'll be to Lulu.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've done.
Speaker 3: I've made three little notes and this is going to be your future for the week, and you get.
Speaker 1: To pick one of them. Give me your hat.
Speaker 2: Thank you? Oh no, Matt without a cap.
Speaker 1: I'm going to put them.
Speaker 3: In the hat and you can pick one and then give it to me, and I'm going to read.
Speaker 1: Out your future for the week.
Speaker 2: All right. This one is talking to me. It's jumped out of the hat at me. It wants to be read.
Speaker 1: Let's do it. Money is coming your way.
Speaker 2: I can't argue with that. I'm Delulu and we love doing this. We're gonna ask the audience and ask ourselves. Am I the asshole?
Speaker 1: Are you the asshole? Maw have you been an asshole this week? I love how you have to think about that.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I don't think I have. Have you been the asshole this week?
Speaker 3: I haven't been an asshole this week. No, I've just been a saint, blake.
Speaker 2: Have you been an asshole this week?
Speaker 4: I like instantly the answer was yes. I'm just trying to think of how I've been really six I've been like fucking throwing orders and whatnot at my boyfriend.
Speaker 2: But I've been lapping it up and.
Speaker 1: Loving you got to do it that, you gotta do it.
Speaker 2: Does he work like take the orders? Well? Or does he?
Speaker 4: I would say so because I do the heavy lifting and a lot of the cooking, et cetera, et cetera. So when these things arise, he's got to fucking lean in and.
Speaker 2: Do what he's to do.
Speaker 1: You got to milk that ship.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I just realized I was an asshole on Zoom for the pre record meeting.
Speaker 1: And I let you know about that, didn't I.
Speaker 2: Let me know? So apologies Blake for that. I was going through some things.
Speaker 1: It's just come back to has PTSD.
Speaker 3: So we had a meeting for the podcast and that was just in a bad mood and we got off the phone with.
Speaker 2: A bad I was being an asshole to people.
Speaker 1: I just wearing a bad mood.
Speaker 3: Nice. You weren't being nice, and I make you an asshole and we got off the corner. I was like, I called that, and I was like, you were just a fucking asshole.
Speaker 2: Well, I wasn't bringing anything to the meeting.
Speaker 1: I was very sorry bringing negative energy to the.
Speaker 2: Meeting, Like I wasn't saying anything.
Speaker 3: But we're big energy people. Now, we talk about this all the time. You can't bring negative energy from your own personal life into work. And that's just like a good lesson for us.
Speaker 1: All to learn.
Speaker 2: Yes, which is very true.
Speaker 3: Okay, I haven't am I the asshole this week. This one is in the wedding theme and I thought this was.
Speaker 1: Just so hilarious. So it goes a little something like this.
Speaker 3: I met my friend Charlotte when I moved into my college dorm in August twenty twenty. Charlotte has spent the last eighteen months planning her wedding down to the last detail. I won't say she's obsessive, but it's been in tens and I've tried to help her as best I can with making appointments, managing stress, et cetera. A month before the wedding, I was still trying to decide exactly what to wear. I knew Charlotte had a vision for her wedding, so I asked her which dress out of the three i'd narrowed it down to, that I should wear.
Speaker 1: She ended up narrowing it down to.
Speaker 3: One of my picks, along with a dress I had firmly put in the no pile for being white. It was a wedding, after all. She told me both dresses were lovely, but that she'd prefer the white one. I asked if she was sure, and she said yes. Okay, I can just see where this is going. Fast forward to last week. I showed up in the dress about half an hour before the ceremony. She pulls me aside and starts going off on me immediately about wearing the dress to her wedding.
Speaker 1: I'm stunned.
Speaker 3: I asked her what the problem is, because she picked the dress out, and she told me it was a friendship test and that if we were real friends, that I wouldn't have worn a white dress to her wedding. My phone has been flooded with texts, voicemails, and social media notifications from her, her friends. And her family about how I am an asshole? Am I really the asshole here?
Speaker 2: Look, I don't know much about dressing and what dresses to wear. I mean, Tammy literally asks me what she should wear. And it's an ongoing joke now that whatever when I pick, she wears the opposite.
Speaker 3: So so that's how little we trust you.
Speaker 2: But I know it is law. You do not wear a white dress to a wedding.
Speaker 1: I know it's a law.
Speaker 3: And little PSA to anyone who's thinking about wearing white to my wedding, don't do it because I'm gonna be pissed.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to change my suit.
Speaker 1: Then yeah, definitely change that suit.
Speaker 3: But what I will say is if the bride has specifically picked that outfit for you, I don't think that she is an asshole.
Speaker 1: You can't friendship test someone.
Speaker 2: I can't test people.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't be testing.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't be that's a lesson for aim. You shouldn't test people. It's just not how like you don't do that?
Speaker 3: Are you? Like?
Speaker 1: Eighteen?
Speaker 3: Like you know what I mean? Like?
Speaker 1: Why are we doing friendship tests.
Speaker 2: Or even relationship tests? You should never test someone.
Speaker 1: You should not test someone should just tell.
Speaker 2: Them what you want to do, be clear and mature and talent and.
Speaker 1: Just say, don't wear a fucking white dress to my wedding.
Speaker 4: I'm going to jump in here, and I'm a little bit scared. I don't get the white wedding dress law, don't know much about it.
Speaker 3: Hit me, okay, I'm just gonna say that, like on your wedding day, it's the one day where the day is all about you and your partner, right, And so I think the whole vibe about getting to be the only person in white is that you stand out and it's your day.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: If there's someone else in the ceremony who's wearing white, then you're not standing out. It's not all about you.
Speaker 1: I get it that. It's a bit like, you.
Speaker 2: Know, it's a bit old fashioned, because.
Speaker 3: It's a bit old fashioned, and it's a bit like nitpicky, and it's a bit silly really, But I just think let the person have their day, Like, let's not try to upstage someone on their special day.
Speaker 2: Is it upstaging if you just like wear a plain white dress.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm gonna say yes.
Speaker 3: Because the bride's supposed to be the only person in white, and potentially the groom can be in white. I mean to be honest, I went to my cousin's wedding and I wore red, Like I wore this beautiful red dress and I was the only person who wore red, and I kind of was like, fuck, like I felt a bit bad about that.
Speaker 1: I've never said that out loud, So if she's.
Speaker 3: Listening, I'm sorry, did you feel like I wasn't feeling like I was upstaging, but it was like a quite like a you know, bright red dress, and I felt like everyone was kind of like in like more blacks and browns and more neutral kind of.
Speaker 2: Tone as a woman, Is it like an unspoken law that you don't get too overdressed for a wedding For that reason, I'm going to say, no, you don't want to upstage the bride.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I think weddings are all about, like, you know, going all out and getting dressed up.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's about that.
Speaker 3: I just think like, you wouldn't want to wear a white dress on someone's wedding day.
Speaker 4: And to just go back to the issue at hand, yes, obviously she's not the asshole. One thing, one piece of feedback I will give her. She is an asshole for seeking validation for a question that I think had a quiet, clear answer to it.
Speaker 2: That's true as well, that's true.
Speaker 4: That's me being nitpicky. Now I'm becoming the friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wait, so you think the bride is the sohole?
Speaker 4: Oh for sure, she's Bridezilla.
Speaker 2: At this point, we're going to put.
Speaker 3: It to you guys, who's the asshole in this situation? But yeah, bridezilla vibes through and through.
Speaker 2: Do you think you'll be a bridezilla?
Speaker 1: I actually don't think so.
Speaker 3: Like, I'm seven months out from my wedding, I've based because you.
Speaker 2: Haven't done any planning yet. She has stress so when it comes closer, she definitely will be stressed.
Speaker 3: But like, if I was going to be a bridezilla, let's be real, I would have been doing like I would have been doing this two years ago. Well actually I wasn't engaged to you, that would be impossible, but I'd be doing this from moment one that I got engaged.
Speaker 1: Right, I don't think that has the but I'm like not that, it's just not me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think that's a qualification surprises though. I think it's like when you're getting to the wedding and you get stressed out because nothing's organized and you're really peaking with anxiety. Am I Am I hitting any nerves yet?
Speaker 3: No? I don't think so, Like as long as like my dress is amazing, which I know it will be because a Lynn Lacale is designing my dress.
Speaker 2: She's literally designing me a white suit as well.
Speaker 1: Who you said she it's a heeze. I don't think he is.
Speaker 2: Damn it. I tried to get.
Speaker 3: It that really, I mean to be honest with my brain fuzz at the moment that probably would have landed if you didn't say she, Matt, you absolutely love your TikTok?
Speaker 2: I do? Are you referring to all the tiktoks I send you on a daily basis?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's at least like ten. And also your algorithm is so twisted sometimes I'm like, how was this video even getting to you?
Speaker 2: Well, it's a preface. It's just funny stuff that just wild, just wild funny stuff like just six sense my sense of humor, you know, just like.
Speaker 3: The things that shouldn't be said. Then you're getting it in video format. And then you still say like fucked up shit, and I'm like, oh yeah, that's why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so funny, funny.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well there's this new TikTok trend. It's called my boyfriend has two girlfriends? Have you heard of that?
Speaker 2: Well? No, I haven't. Is he like cheating on her? What's to do? No?
Speaker 3: So basically it starts with a video of the girlfriend in question either being crazy or silly or emotional, or maybe dressed in a tracksuit with their hair up in a top knot, and then the second video is like their girlfriend looking like a Glamazon or glam So it's basically saying like, you just have two different versions of your partner essentially, which I think we can all somewhat relate to.
Speaker 2: I don't have to say I think everyone on totally can relate to that.
Speaker 3: Michael did the trend and he said that I'm either like very dressed up or in my pajamas out of the house.
Speaker 2: I saw that.
Speaker 3: I saw that, So I'm just like if I'm not dressed up, like I'm not really like getting out of my pajamas, or I'm in trackies, or I'm just like so casual.
Speaker 1: So I'm just like one or the other.
Speaker 3: And then obviously there's my you know, dual personality, which you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like we can all relate.
Speaker 2: I was about to say the actual personality wise where surpressed, surpress, surpresse.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, there's like the sweet, kind loving adda, and then there's the an gets disrespected, the horns.
Speaker 2: Come out, the taurus.
Speaker 3: You probably you probably know the two versions of me as well too, well, I don't probably like the five versions of you. I showed you the six others.
Speaker 1: Then well, look, you're in a new relation and ship with Tammy.
Speaker 3: Have you guys gotten to the point of meeting each other's second third whatever personalities?
Speaker 2: I'd like to say so yes, unless it says I'm probably hiding the six others like you said, I'm probably hiding him. But I feel like, yeah, we've gone. I've seen all different sides of her, and every side is beautiful.
Speaker 1: Huh that's cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think like if you're in trackies or if you're in active war, or if you're dressed up. I think I think she's naturally beautiful. And I've said that to her, like shit fucking stunning, Yeah, like naturally beautiful.
Speaker 1: I love seeing you in love. It's so sweet.
Speaker 4: Now I don't want Matt to miss out from being on the hot sea.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, what side?
Speaker 2: This is tammy scene of you. I did show her my irritable side, did you. Yeah? She was okay, she understood, understood me.
Speaker 1: God irritated.
Speaker 2: Why was I irritated? It didn't have to do with her, but something I can't remember triggered Something had triggered me, and I was getting irritable about it, and she, just, like I said, talk to me off a legend, understood me what I've always wanted.
Speaker 3: I mean, well, Michael always says to me that he'll never get bored because I have thirteen different personalities and each day he doesn't know what he's going to get.
Speaker 2: How early into the relationship, did you stop catfishing Michael and show him the rest of your personalities?
Speaker 1: So don't even ask. I would never catfish anyone with my personality.
Speaker 2: I've been told that. I think that. You know.
Speaker 3: I think like when you get to know someone slowly, like little different parts of your personality does come out, and that's just the evolution of relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't just continue hiding those irritable things when you're like and you get like really agitated. You and me both get very agitated real quickly.
Speaker 4: Now to round this out, I just want to throw a few things that you receive. Any of this lands for.
Speaker 2: Either of you. Zoomis do you both do it?
Speaker 4: Do you both know what it is?
Speaker 3: So zoomies, I think is when you get like super excited at night and like run around the house.
Speaker 2: Of relating it to a dog running around.
Speaker 1: Doing zoo Yeah, like a Golden Retriever.
Speaker 2: Yes, a sausage dog.
Speaker 1: Yes, sausage dog from Matt Golden retrie For me.
Speaker 2: Yes, I get well, I would explain it. It's like getting really hypogenic and really goofy and like hypogenic hyperactive and like really goofy and doing silly stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And my next one. Have you ever sent a message saying would you still love me if I were a let's say, worm?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have. I've sent stuff like that before. I said stuff, yeah, not a worm. Maybe, like you know, maybe if I wasn't as funny.
Speaker 3: Would you I wasn't as good looking.
Speaker 2: If I wasn't good looking, but they don't have my personality, so I'd be okay, but you.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't be It's funny is your personality?
Speaker 2: I'm saying if I wasn't as good looking, I'd still have my personality.
Speaker 3: Okay, guys, that's all we have time for. We want to hear your thoughts on today's episode. We want to hear how de Lulu you are, and we want to know about all of your different types of personalities.
Speaker 1: Don't we match?
Speaker 2: Yes, so bring all twenty thousand of those personalities to our Facebook page. We want to hear also how long it took you to show your second person l fifth or fourth or eighteenth personality to your partner, because I'm really interested on how long they can keep it small lit or hidden from their partner for until it bursts out and they show them.
Speaker 1: Until you stop catfishing your partner.
Speaker 3: Okay, guys, until next time, Bye bye