Speaker 1: You got Jason Lauren Clint here as well. And so is this.
Speaker 2: Man introducing our next guest.
Speaker 3: He's an Australian comedian, a regular guest on have you been paying attention?
Speaker 4: And half of the hosting panel of Channel tens The Cheap Seats.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, it's just chlamydia. You've made that call before.
Speaker 3: Please welcome to the show.
Speaker 5: McDonald alway, good morning.
Speaker 2: Do your self check guys.
Speaker 4: That is the message after that grab quinc Yes, it can happen to anyone.
Speaker 6: I can.
Speaker 1: Well, you just spend a few days in ballet I have.
Speaker 6: Yeah, probably come back with a variety of things.
Speaker 7: Well, you're not sure, you're not feeling very well today. Maybe you've picked up Speaking of Barley Belly, you want to hear that.
Speaker 4: After I've shaken Clint, big hug, Thank you guys, appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Well The Cheap Seats Tuesday Night eight forty.
Speaker 5: Barlei Belly going through the Cheap Seats team as well.
Speaker 2: Well, this is this is the thing.
Speaker 4: We had a grab of me and Mel, my co host this morning and we've just got the text that Mel's got a bit of a stomach bug and we're not sure yet if she'll be on the show.
Speaker 5: What happens if one of you are sick?
Speaker 4: So what happens is we go into a locked sort of ballot ballot at the top of channel ten, and there'll be black smoke. And then when we have got a new co host.
Speaker 1: Yes, I will sit point out when.
Speaker 5: One of us is sick, we just don't even notice they're not.
Speaker 4: After he told us, do you want to start listening to the show, and you couldn't tell if one of you didn't rock up.
Speaker 8: What I also love is after Tim told us she was sick, the next thing out of his mouth was obviously on the edy'll say, we're all on board and she's feeling.
Speaker 2: Fine, so we're both there. We're ready to go. Tune in eight to forty twoers that night. We'll both definitely be there. Secret I have a rule.
Speaker 6: On this show.
Speaker 7: If I'm not looking you in the eyes, I'm not listening. And I mustn't have been looking you in the eyes when you said that I'm.
Speaker 4: And I've done this show long enough to know that you don't listen to anything. The guests say, that's fair enough, you're in your own little word there. Well, then what are you looking at by the way, you're booking another holiday.
Speaker 5: Or I know we're back on day one. I'm exhausted.
Speaker 2: What time bookings open?
Speaker 5: Not early enough, not earlier.
Speaker 4: Speaking of the Pope, can I just talk about that because that is the big news story at the moment.
Speaker 2: We'll be covering it on the cheap seats. We've watched all the coverage.
Speaker 4: Obviously it happened this time last week Monday night, Channel seven had full coverage.
Speaker 3: Here we have special coverage of the Pope's passing at nine to twenty tonight, just after the premiere of Farmer Wants a Wife.
Speaker 4: Just what he would have wanted. Right after Farmer Wants a Wife. It was lovely and a beautiful touch. The flannel shirts were flying at half masks, so that was lovely.
Speaker 1: Body read it before their life.
Speaker 5: And think maybe we just don't say that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel for those news presenters and I'm standing this one of the greats Clinton.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, one of the great Thank you.
Speaker 4: But genuinely, you would be reading stuff on the autoque for the first time.
Speaker 3: Well sometimes it just pops up and you just got to read it. But it happens on weekend today all the time.
Speaker 5: Are you always very prepared, Clint.
Speaker 3: Always very prepared, well researched. Yes you watch am I.
Speaker 4: Yes, just speaking of well prepared, you'd be all across the conclave process. Can you just give us a summary of what we can expect over the next sort of nine days.
Speaker 3: Well, some of the best best cardinals from right the way around the world are currently gathering in Rome and the Vatican.
Speaker 6: I don't think it gets underway because there's that morning period, is that right?
Speaker 4: Nine days of morning, which is the same for Geelong fans after they lost to Carlton, by the way. But then and then it's all about who's going to be the pope, the front runners, who are the favorites.
Speaker 2: I've got a favorite candidate. He's an American.
Speaker 3: Cardinal, Joseph Tobin could become the first American pope. The Archbishop of New Jersey is a weightlifting reformed alcoholic.
Speaker 4: So if anything is overqualified, wouldn't that be amazing former.
Speaker 2: Alcoholic alcoholic, he's a real man.
Speaker 4: It'd be the first time the popeman Bill has an interlock field.
Speaker 7: You just asked clenty p was heading over to the Vatican, and he liked at you, and you said, because I'm serious, I'm sending all the real journalists.
Speaker 2: So who are Channel nine have they sent? Over all?
Speaker 3: The car would have, as you say, burnt up on it.
Speaker 6: All the all the correspondents are there now it was a correspondent job.
Speaker 2: It wasn't whose name's briefly escape you some of.
Speaker 6: The best ones.
Speaker 5: Who have you got over there? Tunnel mind?
Speaker 3: It's a really good question, Edward Godfree. Yes, Charles Crouch. Crouch is tackling the election.
Speaker 6: Election.
Speaker 5: There's a lot going on.
Speaker 6: Jessica and Millwood she's there as well.
Speaker 7: Yes, you asked Clint if he was going and then he laughed and you said, no, I'm I was being quite serious because a lot of journalists are going and we're just at this stage starting to wonder if Clint can be considered a journalist.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know if you saw what he was tasked to do.
Speaker 7: There's all this breaking news. We're in the middle of an election campaign. The post passed away. He's got to be across at all America is you know, people think they're ruining the world with their tariffs, and this is what Clint is doing.
Speaker 5: On the weekend, he was doing.
Speaker 4: Dancing for listeners. That's Clint with two Brazilian sumber dancers.
Speaker 5: Look at the pants. We'll put it on our social.
Speaker 2: Let me put it on your only fans. That might be more appropriate.
Speaker 6: They're very tight pants.
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Are they you're Brazilian correspondence.
Speaker 6: They were actually at.
Speaker 1: The Vatican.
Speaker 5: Lemon trousers.
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 6: You know what, for the sake of entertainment, for the sake of the show. You just have to do these things.
Speaker 1: You know how. The Pope was quite sick a few months.
Speaker 2: Man, that may have killed it. To be honest, we had.
Speaker 8: A long lunch on the Friday, and I distinctly remember, oh God, I hope you pulled through this weekend because I'm gonna have to cover it.
Speaker 1: None I really know.
Speaker 4: Well, don't clean your Wikipedia that pretty well. So we'll be watching Channel I hope he makes.
Speaker 1: It till Monday. Then it's the weekday's job.
Speaker 4: And when I say we'll be watching Channel nine, I of course, men Channel ten. You got cheap seats forty Tuesday night. Possibly she's fine, might be a sumber dancer.
Speaker 8: The cheap seats tomorrow right eight forty on ten and ten play Tim McDonald always a pleasure make good to say.
Speaker 2: Thank you, guys, thanks having Jason Lauren.
Speaker 7: Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials