Speaker 1: Gets you Theday morning, every dayDay, every lady Adelaide.
Speaker 2: Taking all our offer conversations onto the.
Speaker 3: Ten years First Weather presenter squeezing the shower screen because you know what's not sexy lime scale producers, Zoe.
Speaker 4: I've gained something from my latest break up a half blank.
Speaker 5: I feel unused in this scale girls chit chat line where my girls a producer Flag said before he said, introduce all the girls and explain what chick chat is. So here I am, yes, this is where we sit back and we talk all things womanly.
Speaker 6: Girl.
Speaker 5: I'm the best here. I'll do the best. You've got Joey, You've got producers, Zoe, and also you've got tip one you ten years first ladies, welcome.
Speaker 7: The little real except the use of.
Speaker 8: The word womanly.
Speaker 7: Hey, Hazy.
Speaker 2: We caught up with Fitzy for fifty Fridays, as we do each and every end of the week, and he discussed his first kiss.
Speaker 7: And what a horror experience it was.
Speaker 9: Take a listen, please, We're into high school our year eight camp.
Speaker 10: I was going out with Kristin Murray and unfortunately it got very nervous that I had to kiss her on the camp and got a cole saw leading up to it, so I got I got pulled aside from one of a couple of her friends and said, unfortunately, I've got a message for you from Kristin.
Speaker 5: You dumped game over.
Speaker 2: I think this is just made the mistake that we've all made at some point in calling at a cole saw again, cold saw.
Speaker 5: I think that's what happened. She won't kiss him because I was a heap of.
Speaker 2: K and it just got us thinking, girls, didn't it about our first kiss fails?
Speaker 7: Who wants to go first?
Speaker 2: I will bend my shoved his tongue so far down my throat at the movies, at the hoyts Hoba that I was like, what the hell does it just happened?
Speaker 5: Remember movie Species and they would make love to these aliens and the aliens would kill the people by sticking their tongue.
Speaker 7: Like that's what felt like.
Speaker 2: Ben was felt like Ben was like some sort of alien invading my body.
Speaker 7: It was gross anyway, I produced.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I didn't care.
Speaker 4: I didn't get attached by an alien. My first kiss was an Ethan Powell at the bike Crack. Everyone saw it. It was actually a fine kiss. It wasn't that bad?
Speaker 7: But what you mean everyone saw it. Everyone stood around the bike pretty much. Isn't that awful?
Speaker 4: When primary Yeah, everyone's like, oh they're about to kids come on.
Speaker 7: Everybody's always kissing, girling bike.
Speaker 5: Shirts coming on.
Speaker 4: And it was a fine kiss. But afterwards he said, oh I could feel your braces. Oh you're you're dumped, and can you tongue away from my braces?
Speaker 9: They're mine?
Speaker 7: Why do I just feel like something unusual?
Speaker 3: Chips, It wasn't unusual, actually, thank you so much. Mine was also at the cinema. Yeah, also a cinematic smooch. Yeah, I was a late blue roun sixteen because I looked like Harry Potter right up until then at these little specks, and then suddenly I blossomed and got contact lens. There's another hint on there anyway, So finally got to cinema with a boy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, sorry, sorry, I just need to drink down on Your first kiss was at sixteen.
Speaker 9: I told you I looked like Harry Potter. No one wanted to pash Harry grow up anyway.
Speaker 3: No, anywhere I got there, I got there finally, long last A boy wants to kiss me so much teeth we were watching Fame, or we didn't really watch Fame and we were just pass it on. But it was like, I can't even make the noise, how to teeth clashing sound like like a real yeah?
Speaker 6: Like that.
Speaker 9: It was like that.
Speaker 3: And then when we walked out of the film Toothless at the end, my mother, who I'd said wait in the car, was standing in the foyer of Hoyts, like, Linda, please, we got pash rush and I don't.
Speaker 2: And then Linda's like, I paid all that money for braces, now you've got nook at you. I was disaster, Okay, get involved. Thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 7: Your first kiss fails. We want to hear all about them.
Speaker 2: Reminiscee, guys, reminisce this morning about probably what was the worst moment of your passion life.
Speaker 5: You know, I've got really big teeth, like really quick no we never noticed. Came through when I was about twelve or thirteen so, and I was so much smaller, so these big teeth, so they took up sort of half my face. By the time I started kissing girls, I remember my teeth were a bit of an issue. And I remember when you're kissing away and I can feel, and I genuinely could feel when I've just trapped a bit of lip or something. It didn't hurt my teeth, but I knew. I was like, oh gosh, I hope she's okay.
Speaker 11: She was.
Speaker 5: Differently.
Speaker 7: What was her name? What was your first passion?
Speaker 5: My first passion was Hailey Barnes. And also on top of that, so we didn't know that you were supposed to, like in the movies all fancy when you're going from side to side. So I just had just just one way that was getting sore. It wasn't a pleasure.
Speaker 7: You just rated her face.
Speaker 6: Was that good for you?
Speaker 5: Hailey? Swapping saliva and blood?
Speaker 7: The horse kiss? Well, that's what Hailey said. How did I ever pash that horse?
Speaker 12: Your first kiss?
Speaker 7: F was get involved this morning, thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 2: We want to hear from here Geo or Glicious as we know him.
Speaker 7: What happened Geo Bie.
Speaker 13: Guys, Yeah, Bloomer like Ki and I was the lead in the year eleven school musical. Right at the end of the show, the two lead characters were supposed to kiss. Yeah, I went in and got completely rejected live on today in front of everybody.
Speaker 9: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's take a rejection to the next level. Scripted scripted pash that you got rejected.
Speaker 7: Oh that's so sad, GEO. Yeah, thank you. Good morning Steve, Good morning. Okay, except the scene, where were you?
Speaker 14: I was at a blue like dis going with a lot of friends and a lot of people we didn't they and I met this guy there and we know they were very nervous, both kind of dancing around the whole thing. And then we got towards the end of the night and they were playing the last song. Well, we've got to do it, We've got to do it, so we just.
Speaker 5: Went for it.
Speaker 14: And then the music stopped and the lights came on, and all of both groups of friends were just standing there watching and laughing.
Speaker 7: Oh, thank you so much. Good morning, Cheryl, Good morning, gud pash fire. What happened?
Speaker 15: My older sister scared me to actually patch a boy using my tongue, which I've never done before. And I was pretty were popular because I've been told that if you passed your felt pregnant.
Speaker 9: How old were about twelve?
Speaker 15: And so afterwards I went home and I was very quiet, and then my mom'sot, what's the mone and I was broke out tears because I'm pregnant. I was like, she was laughing her head off, and my sister was hiding in the other room laughing her head I thought I was.
Speaker 6: Anytime.
Speaker 7: She was like, boy, me your pregnancy. You're going to be your grandmother.
Speaker 5: He's so careful these days, getting people pregnant by kissing them and all those sorts of things. Tearforn from ten us first, thank you so much once again for stopping by.
Speaker 7: Ray of Sunshine. I'll see you in about half an hour.
Speaker 9: A huge summer of cricket is here on KO Sports.
Speaker 3: See every full live coundling and download KO Sports today.
Speaker 5: Yes, there's no upstairs with KAO Sports to get on board today. I thought W is getting to that pointing in the season. Very happy to say as well, Joe's both our teams are still involved and one of the absolute experts is Kelly Underwood. She joins us this morning, a Kelly, good morning, Hazy.
Speaker 2: I can't begin to tell you how much we're all frothing at the prospects of an afl W Showdown Grand Final.
Speaker 12: Kel What a weekend for South Australian sport. And there is a chance that we could get an AFLW Grand Final showdown, which I can tell you everyone over in Melbourne and Victoria is sort of shuddering in their food.
Speaker 5: So who's your money on, Kelly to take the next step. You've got the consistency of the always reliable Crows versus Port. Who's on this absolute fairy tale run. Who do you think can take the next step in the Grand Final?
Speaker 12: Well, it's North Melbourne hosting Port Adelaide this week and what a story they were Saturday night. Port Adelaide third year in the competition. They finished seventeenth in their first year, fifteenth in their second year. They started this season with one win from their first five round and then they rattle off the next eight consecutive wins and they do it by producing the greatest ever three quarter time comeback in the nine years of this competition. They were down by twenty two points, flew home with four l eight goals to win by one. I think Porter on this fairy tale run, I could see them pausing the upset of the year and maybe moving through. And I mean, the Crows aren't the Crows they used to be. But having said that, Chelsea Randall, you run out of Supiloty don't kel It.
Speaker 2: Is a mouthwatering proposition, there's no doubt about that. Hiring the Crows tough to get over Brisbane at home, but all right, but yeah, Port Adelaide, fairy.
Speaker 7: Tale season for them. Thank you so much for having a chat with us this morning.
Speaker 12: No worries, I count I had a look. We did about two hundred and sixteen men's games this year and more than one hundred women's game, so we're up to about three hundred on Fox Footy and there's three left, so bring it on.
Speaker 9: I can't wait.
Speaker 12: It's been a long year.
Speaker 7: Indy to holiday dar yeah yeah, and to you all.
Speaker 5: Your father he's on the money, not look. Sometimes you just got to get this stuff out of his sister and chotes before he straighten up and deliver a really wholesome broadcast. After seven o'clock.
Speaker 2: We will put our big girl, boy and boy pants on at seven o'clock this morning.
Speaker 5: We wear the same pants. Sometimes we shifted over the unisext pants.
Speaker 2: We genuinely don't wear the same pants. Now I've got a visual of us jumping in the same pants together, and you stop that.
Speaker 5: You don't want to wear my sweat shorts. So got pair of shorts that I wear consistently day on day out? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, are they the same pair of shorts that we just see far too much of a little hazy?
Speaker 5: What what's going on? Can you stop staring at my crotch and concentrate on this place? I'll try, because it's kind of related. If you're in a relationship and you want to improve it, I'll maybe you feel like it's suffering, well, then listen up. I can be a relationships counselor just for a second. Couples are exploring kinky sex in a bit to salvage their relationships, and this is according to a new study, The twenty twenty four State of Intimacy Report by I Think It's Area It's the personalized erotic concierge site for partners, said thirty five percent of its users revealed they want to explore kink. I don't really know what kink is. It's things outside the boundary of what I say traditional sex is.
Speaker 2: It's a bit like like we think of kinky. That's like kink is like the shortened version of that. It's like when you call it jats.
Speaker 7: A single jat's a jack oh thing, you know, okay, very good?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you agree that a single jets.
Speaker 2: Isn't I don't agree with that. I'm just making parallels, that's all.
Speaker 5: Okay, very good. As people are increasingly becoming open to expanding beyond missionary, the top three things that couples want to get into under the sheets are sensory play, bondage, and oral sex or okay, oral sex all died are.
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 7: Interesting? What sensor replay?
Speaker 5: I think it's where you pretend, for example, that you were I don't know, an astronaut. I don't know what came to my head?
Speaker 6: Is there?
Speaker 10: It is?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like tickling or like when do we use hot works?
Speaker 16: And that's oh, you know, honestly sometimes so you bring this.
Speaker 9: Stuff on yourself.
Speaker 5: The Princess of kik. Couples who experimented with a new sexual experiences, including kink, reported higher levels of satisfaction in their relationships. About seventy three percent of users said they fell close to their partner after exploring eroticism. Good, there you go, and you like that, all right, I'm sure something different passing gip mask what's happened?
Speaker 12: All right?
Speaker 5: Maybe in the market right now for a new baby. Maybe there's baby on the way. Maybe you're in the market for trying to make a baby. Who know what?
Speaker 7: Are you just on marketplace looking for a new baby?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 5: Where you go? Where's the stork come from? These know it's really confusing. Baby names can be a little bit confusing. It's a big decision as well. A baby name consultant has revealed that outdated baby names is set to make a b old comeback in twenty twenty five. Her name is Colleen Slagan.
Speaker 2: We'll see that's ironic because Colleen has gone out and is Colleen coming Bagan.
Speaker 7: That's my mum's name.
Speaker 5: That's your beautiful mother's name. Can you see a little baby Colleen making a comeback?
Speaker 7: Don't picture it. It's a nice name though.
Speaker 5: It is a lovely, lovely name. So here's a list of the boy names which are set to make a bit of a comeback. To me, what you think George, col Beckham, Tate, Rocky, Hollis, Teddy, Boden, Casey and Crewe.
Speaker 7: Boden like the suburb.
Speaker 5: I think Boden like the suburb, but spelt bod e n. There's no w in there, right girls names, and you can thank one particular actress for this, Bigo Georgia Miller Scotty. I don't know girls called. I didn't know that. Billy Lottie and I have a lotty Goldie, Louise Hallie and Judath Judith. Judas is the one for me. I'm just trying to bitch a little beautiful baby brother name of Judas.
Speaker 7: Little baby Judith.
Speaker 2: Imagine having a baby and then reem being like, oh, what do you call it?
Speaker 7: Judas?
Speaker 5: Judith? Doesn't work? Oh, because then to shorten it is probably Judy, and then you've got Judge Judy. And then you just know that if it's a little baby and its name is Judy and it's really really going for it, like Judge Judy, is that it could be very very intimidated.
Speaker 7: Yes, that's very true.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 7: Funny how your brain went to that direction too, isn't it.
Speaker 5: And then the cousin of Judy, of course, is Jody. So you see where I'm getting at.
Speaker 9: What little baby Jody You're saying?
Speaker 7: I like to go off my tree.
Speaker 5: I'm not really sure. I'm going to punch out now. Six fifty four forget myself a trouble.
Speaker 9: Joke. That's a job, a terrible job.
Speaker 5: We get you up and about is the aim. Anyway, we do our best. We do it through humor.
Speaker 7: It's Monday morning joke off.
Speaker 2: And if you heard the Naughty at six forty a short time ago, you will understand when I say the Queen of.
Speaker 7: Kink is back.
Speaker 9: Last time.
Speaker 4: I offer help on sexual and wonder and advice to you too.
Speaker 5: That's a lot of leather for a Monday morning.
Speaker 4: Then you take the mask off for the joker.
Speaker 7: Talking bit says the man wearing some leather chat.
Speaker 9: Gosh is dripping in chains control.
Speaker 5: All right, three jokes? Who wants to go first?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 4: An Irish man walks into a library and he says, fish and chips please. My brain says, this is a library. Here it goes sorry, fish and chips please?
Speaker 2: So quiet in a library you have to whisper because it's a library.
Speaker 7: Okay, I got one.
Speaker 2: A man asks his iPhone Siri, why am I single?
Speaker 7: Siri activates front camera. Can you imagine that?
Speaker 5: That's brutal? I'm trying to get it. Go on, go again. I'll go one more because you're armed with all sorts of just come out, just rolls out of your sleeve? What else you got?
Speaker 2: Two donkeys are standing at a roadside. One donkey says, so shall we cross, and the other donkey says, no way. Look at what happened to the zebra.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 9: That's clever.
Speaker 4: It's getting good.
Speaker 9: Here we go.
Speaker 5: So a pregnant woman that bumps her head and falls into a comb. A pregnant woman. When she finally wakes up, she's greeted by a nurse. The nurse says, oh, great, you're finally back, and the woman says, did I give birth? Nurse replies, yes, he gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl. She says, wow, that's amazing. The nurse replies, and your brother named them. A woman says, oh, no, but he's an idiot. What did he name the girl? Nurse replies Denise. Woman says, oh, actually that's it's quite a nice name. And what about the boy? What did you name him? Nurse replied the nephew confirmation, what.
Speaker 2: You win?
Speaker 9: The joker.
Speaker 12: I need to know.
Speaker 15: I need to know now.
Speaker 9: I need to know. I need to know. I need to know what to do today. To know what you need to know? You know what you need to know with Jody.
Speaker 5: Obviously, first and foremost you need to know that there's a big old baler of Adelaide five hundred post flights. But also what about the scenes yesterday in the NBA without thirty six unbelievable.
Speaker 2: I'm all kicked off when trans bayly went for a basket and then the opposition playing from Melbourne United and sort of pushed him, and that Tres kind of mired of sideswiped him and pushed it like in the head, you know, and then they got into it with the crowd.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Can I just say that though the incident at the start, so it was against John Rowe, and so Tres just sort of backed up to him and then Rowe and they slowed it down. Did set pulled him down onto the fort and then he reacted maybe just a little bit hate the linch. And then yeah, the scenes on the sidelines involving spectators.
Speaker 7: So it was an interesting one because apparently I have heard that there.
Speaker 2: Were some maybe some bikeis sitting in what's called the Hollywood seats, and those seats are courtside right next to the thirty six's bench, and apparently those spectators instigated it by chirping Tres and a few of the players and then it got physical, so one that you can see in the vision one of them actually pushes Djsilovich, who last night on his Instagram posted a picture of the guy involved who was wearing a hoodie and pulled it down over his face to the picture and said this needs a band for life at the NBO.
Speaker 5: Jack's from Sons of Anarchy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I well know, so those guys got a victim. But apparently security did nothing when this was all kicking off, and the Melbourne management were like, hey, guys, you need to sit down and settle down. But security didn't step in, which is where the trouble started.
Speaker 5: Sometimes the security fails to secure.
Speaker 2: Sometimes they take the secure out of security, which is disappointing in those situations when you really need them.
Speaker 5: They just turn into itty. What a scene, though, because getting out of controls its over the sideline. Fans are going to be asked to be removed, yes, and that is just the start of it. Those fans will never be able to come back into the NBILL ever. Again.
Speaker 2: You would think, well, I just don't understand how like, and it's a bit of a running joke on the NBL website. They put up pictures of people in the influenza seats and everyone piles on and goes, who is that?
Speaker 6: Who?
Speaker 5: Who hoo hoo.
Speaker 2: So there have to be questions asked about the people that are sitting right next to the players and getting into it and getting into physical altercations.
Speaker 7: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 5: Also, I don't care who you are. I don't care if you're Muhammad Ali in your prime. Good luck taken on Tres Harold. Sure you probably start something with DJ. I wouldn't do that either. But also when DJ's mate is Tres Harel, take a back seat. Don't do that. That's silly.
Speaker 2: Speaking of fights, did you catch the fight on the weekend? Obviously, Mike Tyson, who's fifty eight years old taking on Jake Paul.
Speaker 7: I mean the fight was a little bit nothing in the end. It is that fair to say. I don't know too much about boxing.
Speaker 5: First round, maybe the first round in a bit. Tyson came out swinging, looked very very good, and I think that was the whole thing, like he's going to have some energy in the first and he sort of looked like Mike Tyson of Bold two point and then he quickly ran out of gas and clearly at the stage, I reckon, there's four rounds and you're like it was something it was eight two minute rounds. You Okay, I see what's happening here. Mike's just trying to survive. Yeah, and he's almost like fifty eight mates. He's not throwing punches. He just wants to see this thing through.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Some suggestions who Jake Paul might fight next?
Speaker 2: Clint Eastwood maybe, oh nice, you could pick up Muhammad Ali okay, and my personal favorite Mike Tyson v Joe.
Speaker 11: Biden wowo on a BLOCKBUSTERSO goes to the wrong arena, n JO.
Speaker 5: Some more suggestions as well, Ken Cunninger, Yes, sure, corn Corny's playing ob Cornsey might win that. So a little bit of fight in the Old Dog, Yeah, that's for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then school is was the other major thing to happen on the weekend up on the Gold Coast. Pretty good, only think I think one arrest on the first night, But round of applause to this young lady who was interviewed by the TV cameras and had this to say about who she encountered in the mosh pitt new people.
Speaker 6: I met someone from Cambra in the moshpit.
Speaker 5: Camera? Does that actually exist on the people living?
Speaker 7: I don't give you what, I'll take us out with her. She is absolutely magnificent. Go again, please away for new people.
Speaker 6: I met someone from cam Ray in the mosh pit. I was what.
Speaker 5: Camera? It's good not to be bullied it.
Speaker 7: She is one of Australia's funniest comedians.
Speaker 8: People say, when the change of life comes for ladies, get a bit moody, holy welcome, bash someone to death.
Speaker 9: I'm not kidding.
Speaker 7: Having gracour screens for over two decades. Julia, who's best known.
Speaker 2: For hosting I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here for almost ten years.
Speaker 8: I'm a celebrity, Get me out of here.
Speaker 7: He is the son of Steve and there's been feeding salt water crocodiles.
Speaker 9: The water is not a r ideas water even still strapper.
Speaker 7: Now we're just twenty years old and a gold loging norm under his belt. He's heading into his second season co hosting with Julia.
Speaker 11: That's what that is about, family, fun, boom, passion, while life, and.
Speaker 9: That's what I'm a celebrities about Lauris January.
Speaker 7: Celebrity it is, please Julia Morris and Robert Irwin.
Speaker 9: God, good morning, hello.
Speaker 7: Just to peel back the oh you like it?
Speaker 6: Good?
Speaker 7: Excellent?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 7: Just to peel back the curtain.
Speaker 2: We're watching you on a video and we've been watching you creepily for the last eight minutes.
Speaker 7: You two and the genuine really kind nice the really nice kind.
Speaker 2: Interaction that you two have is lovely. You genuinely enjoy each other's company.
Speaker 8: Don't you.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, we dove our luck.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 9: It just makes everything so much easier.
Speaker 11: Plus I think both of our families at this point too, like are great mates.
Speaker 9: Absolutely.
Speaker 11: Julia just came and hosted the Steve Irwin Gala in Brisbane, so she's a wildlife worry and through can't deny it.
Speaker 7: Can I ask you?
Speaker 2: You, like the rest of us, when you're sitting back watching people eating like bulls testicles, are you gagging in your mouth as well?
Speaker 9: Yes? Oh yeah, you can smell it and see it and feel it.
Speaker 8: And I always and it's like when we are standing there and the and the celebrity is doing that to make our show better. Yes, it absolutely stinks, But I think that the empathy in both of us truly is so hardcore that you also want to make that moment stop for them.
Speaker 5: You know, a bulls testicle or a bull's eyeball. Which one do you choose?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, which which way?
Speaker 5: Person?
Speaker 7: Neither always I picked that about you, Julia.
Speaker 9: I picked it.
Speaker 8: Marriage, so I don't have to worry about it.
Speaker 9: But I can tell you this much.
Speaker 8: The bag is chewy. The eyeball you cannot separate.
Speaker 9: It just is like it doesn't stop.
Speaker 6: And then eventually if it do make their way through the optic nerve, the freaking struggling into your man and you can't know, and then the lens just just like a plug on the back of you.
Speaker 8: It's so vile that it's the natural choice would be like, just give me the eye. It's smaller bag, mag.
Speaker 9: Only, I'll just take the garden salad z.
Speaker 7: I'm going to try to move forward from that. Let's see how we go.
Speaker 9: What they do say in the business is too far.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's okay.
Speaker 2: Robert Prince William has just been named the sexiest bald man in the world. So you were up close and personal with him not so long ago. Can you confirm or deny that he's super sexy.
Speaker 9: Well, I can confirm he's a great conservationist. That that I can weigh in on. He he is a really, really incredible person.
Speaker 11: And you know, I'd gotten to have a few great conversations with him in the past, but you know this this last week for the Airthshop Prize in Cape Town, I really got a chance to to really spend some time with him, you know, go on a few hikes and have a couple of really great meetings and and mate, it's it's been it's been an honor.
Speaker 9: It's been great.
Speaker 2: So Princess Diana much loved across the globe. We see so much of her in Prince William. Did you see that in his endeavors to try and promote awareness?
Speaker 9: Absolutely?
Speaker 11: And I think you know, like when whenever you are, you know, carrying on someone's memory and someone's spirit and legacy, and it can it can be a challenging thing, but but you find your own way to go about it. I know in my life, you know, of course, throughout everything, my dad is always ever present in every conversation, and so I can sort of relate to that, and you know, I'm certain she would be incredibly proud of him, and and he's fighting the good fight, he really is, so so yeah, he's definitely carries on that spirit and that and that determination for sure.
Speaker 7: Did you guys have that discussion about carrying on your parents' legacy.
Speaker 9: I think it's just this sort of unspoken thing.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I think anyone who's in that club is a It's a not a fun club to be in, but there's a lot of us in that club, and it's this nice, unspoken understanding that you have, and it's there's something somehow kind of comforting about it. It's hard to explain, but it's special.
Speaker 8: So, Julia, his father is very much into the conservation.
Speaker 5: He truly is.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and I've met him as well.
Speaker 11: And when I shook Charles's hand, I remember shaking his hand and going, oh, the callouses, Like he's got callous hands. He's a hard worker, like he puts in the work. He's an incredible gardener, and he's an incredible environmentalist. And you know, when you meet someone like that, there's all the different preconceived notions people have, but from my experience that I've had, they're hard working people and they're doing a lot for our environment, so mate, big points for that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, all the best with the show.
Speaker 2: We love watching you two together on screen there the chemistry is just electric.
Speaker 7: So thank you so much for the chat.
Speaker 9: Gee, we have fun. Thanks guys, see you on the ninet eight.
Speaker 1: Long celebrating normal dads of Adelaide doing hot things, Kay, Jodi and Hazes Hot.
Speaker 9: Dads of Adelaide calendar.
Speaker 5: Yes, who doesn't want to be in the calendar. Great time of the year as well. Get ready for twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: We have partnered up with the Advertiser Foundation Kids Appeal, so we're going to raise some money and all the while celebrate our hot dads of Adelaide. These are dads that you know, I don't necessarily have to have the best ring in the world, but geez, they do some hot things.
Speaker 5: Yes, all right, time now for entry number four. Yes, his name is John O. But before we get to John Oh, we need to speak to his beautiful partner, Vicki, who nominated him. So firstly, good morning to you, Vicki.
Speaker 9: Morning, How are you good?
Speaker 2: Vicki? Okay, you have written He's the best dad, stepfather, hard work, amazing cook, always cooks even after a twelve hour day, looks after his family.
Speaker 7: I want a guy, Vic, I know, I'm very lucky. You certainly are. And what's he whipping up in the kitchen?
Speaker 14: He'll cook anything. He's really good for his steak though, a man.
Speaker 7: Who can cook a good old philip.
Speaker 12: O.
Speaker 5: God, where are these men.
Speaker 7: From scratch? Are we talking from scratch?
Speaker 12: Absolutely?
Speaker 7: That is impressive. I don't have the patience for that. You have a tried to cook villa zone.
Speaker 5: I can't cook water.
Speaker 7: That's a very point. And Vicky so he's a great stepdad too.
Speaker 14: Yeah, he's he's amazing, always thinking of the kids first, and you know, to go shopping to get his son clothes. Who comes back with something for my daughter as well?
Speaker 5: God, this man's too good to be true.
Speaker 7: Men hate shopping, Yeah, because he's pretty much perfect.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well that's meet really John.
Speaker 5: Good morning to you, my friend. Good morning John.
Speaker 7: Did this come as a surprise for you, this nomination?
Speaker 13: Yeah? Especially actually making us through.
Speaker 2: So Johnny, we're going to do a bit of it. I think we'll do thinking kitchen sort of theme for your photo shoot. We might get a few strategically placed pots and pans, et cetera.
Speaker 5: It's a giant pot, you know what I mean? Yeah, Hey, John, with the photo that we've got here has you sporting an absolutely gorgeous mustache. Is that a staple?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's part of work.
Speaker 5: It's part of work. What are you the Are you the post a boy for Pringles?
Speaker 2: All right, John, Well, we cannot wait to celebrate you in our calendar. Thank you so much, and thank you Vicky for your nomination as well.
Speaker 14: Thanks guys,