Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne. Wake up Melbourne, Jase worrying, Glen in the morning. Great, this is Jayce, Lauren and Clint on Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Snow Wow, good morning everybody. Welcome morning Jay.
Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne. Morning, Clinty, morning Jack.
Speaker 2: How are we?
Speaker 1: I'm good? Gee. It's it's cold out there this morning.
Speaker 2: It turned bit sleepy.
Speaker 1: It's chili dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We spoke to a fella who was walking his dog in Ascot vailed during the five thirties.
Speaker 2: Chili. He gave us a weather report. Yeah, it's very excited about his second child. The child wasn't he was jumping for jawn.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's wonderful news. Yes, he wasn't looking for it at all.
Speaker 3: Now did we all sleep?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: No, it had a shock up and so did Paul and so did my dogs.
Speaker 2: Sweats meat sweet.
Speaker 1: No, I think it was was it it was a full moon or something something weird going on, something weird, something in there, something kooky.
Speaker 2: I was out to it by twenty past eight, which is early for me. Twenty past eight is good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was about eight forty.
Speaker 2: Then I woke up at nine point thirty, just over an hour later, and I was like, she'd go out watching Below Deck and I'm like, no, no, no, try that's.
Speaker 1: Going to get haven't you watched every season of Below Deck by now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is Below Deck down Under?
Speaker 1: Haven't you watched? Or you just go back to the new.
Speaker 2: Drops every week?
Speaker 3: When is Below Deck down Under set like Queensland was Sundays?
Speaker 2: I imagine, I think it's in Monaco this season?
Speaker 3: What Yeah, it's Australian crew.
Speaker 2: They had to acknowledge that because they obviously did the first two seasons in Australia and our boats were a little POxy here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so why do they still call it down Under?
Speaker 2: Well because it's got Captain Jason, the Aussie captain. So when he starts the series, he's like, look, I know it's called down Under it because I'm on here and this a couple of.
Speaker 3: And did the bossies all shagh.
Speaker 2: Doesn't matter where they're from.
Speaker 1: No matter where they're from a rock and they spend so much time on the boat, so they're all in relationships. Otherwise they're single, ready to mingle when they get.
Speaker 2: To shore and then they fall in love like oh loves you and I are going to be together forever. Two more charters, you two shouldn't role play like that. It was a it was a one way.
Speaker 1: Reading the newspaper halfway through his role.
Speaker 2: It's a one way role play. It's like a real relationship then, wasn't it She just tuned out reading the paper. She's still reading.
Speaker 1: Reading about Stephanie Gilmour.
Speaker 2: God, she's a freak, a good freak.
Speaker 1: She won the Gold Coast Pro. Yes, she's like being world champion what eight times or something? She retired, but she's gone back and she won yesterday. A huge crowd there. Did you say that?
Speaker 2: There all the surfboards on the walls at home. You know, normally.
Speaker 1: She's back on She's thirty eight years old. She's back on tour after a two year break. She didn't think she could do it anymore, but there she goes. Eight time world champions, Steph Wilmore's superstar.
Speaker 3: Now, guys, I know you're all very excited because it is budget day, State budget day.
Speaker 2: Right, yep, yep, yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I love it, love it.
Speaker 1: It's the worst day on the calendar. Oh yeah, when are they going to give us a budget that's good for us?
Speaker 3: It's back in surplus apparently, apparently, apparently now things I didn't know, one of them being that our fearless leader Brodie Executive producer, is a big budget guy.
Speaker 2: Really, am I right? I love the budget. You don't sit there watching it like what do you have a bottle of wine between your legs? Your dog parsing next to you, and you two eating sushi and bloody potato cakes.
Speaker 1: And this is fascinating.
Speaker 4: I love to see what's happening, all the financial implications on us going forward.
Speaker 1: You like knowing how poor we are in Melbourne?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 2: I do like that too.
Speaker 1: You've got to stop using it.
Speaker 2: Maybe we can get some money in the budget except microphone to sit through Allen comes out now, the microphone at Nova.
Speaker 1: Yeah, put it in the budget. Sorry, were expecting to be happy or sad?
Speaker 2: Oh? What do you reckon?
Speaker 1: Is there anything good coming? Oh?
Speaker 2: Price?
Speaker 3: Half priced rail?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 3: Public transport?
Speaker 1: Isn't it free?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 2: So that means till the end of this month? But then it's half priced till the end of you know, public transport. It's called Oh no, no.
Speaker 1: We were going to catch the tram.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've been getting it free for you.
Speaker 1: Just exist it. We had our bosses in town. We're all going to hop on the tram. Very Melbourne, like I know, we're Melbourne and is through and through guys.
Speaker 2: Very special day. Jets Stars twenty second Birthday sale it's on. That's all right. Return for free with Jetstar's twenty second Birthday sale on now Jetstar dot com if you hurry. This offer ends this Wednesday night. Coming up thanks to Jetstar. We've got our five hundred dollar jet Star vouchers to go. Not only that final invites to out and your Mother's day lunch. Actually we want to surprise someone with an invite, don't We willch anybody yesterday? Oh yeah yeah, good idea, someone very deserving. But if you want to treat your mumy listening on the show today. Final invites up for grabs here on nov Sam Fender, Olivia, Dean Rain me in ten past six.
Speaker 1: This is no.
Speaker 2: Over one hundred. You're on the air with j Slouren and Clint. We're doing it thanks to Chella. Already Express big day yesterday we announced our boy is on the poster.
Speaker 1: You've really grown up, Clint, You've grown up, You've glowed up.
Speaker 2: You got to say some really nice feedback on the socials about it too.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and thank you so much for those who have reached out. I'll tell you what we did, deliver some merchandize packs around town because we've got some new merch right I love And if you come and see it today at Carnegie because we're going to there, aren't we Carnegie Central between spotlights.
Speaker 2: Yep, between four and five pm. We might even have some.
Speaker 1: New merch week We've got the new new fidget spinners.
Speaker 2: You fidget, We've got We've got it all, Lauren've got it all now.
Speaker 3: The no one happier than the guys at the Channel nine newsroom who were drinking out of drink bottles and photos. Who did you give the celebrating that was celebrating that I've got a glow up.
Speaker 2: They're like, it's great to see him.
Speaker 1: God, Channel I weren't putting your name on anything.
Speaker 2: They weren't. We did the weekend clip show.
Speaker 1: No, that's what I said yesterday.
Speaker 2: It wasn't.
Speaker 1: But look at you now, Jase.
Speaker 2: Lauren. Now, speaking of celebrating, I saw your mate TJ forty years on the news last year.
Speaker 1: He's coming in today, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Is he coming in or on the phone's coming in.
Speaker 1: He's actually coming because he wants the merch style. He's coming. We should have got some Tony Jones merch mate.
Speaker 2: TJ looks like a fidgets. Well, well he did get some merch presented to him on the news desk.
Speaker 3: Was in the form because Scott Pendlebury is about to chalk up a huge milestone of his own, the most games played by an AFL player and t J so that last night they gave him a jacket with.
Speaker 5: It.
Speaker 2: Now you know he put it on. You know TJ very well, what do you have?
Speaker 1: Hated that borderline?
Speaker 2: What do you know? The jacket was coming as so the jacket was probably his idea. Really, I don't know, we'll find out. The burning question and the people behind him that looked like they were hostages.
Speaker 3: That's his family.
Speaker 1: He's beautiful Lauren.
Speaker 3: I love his daughter, son and daughter.
Speaker 1: They listened to the show. Lauren always listens.
Speaker 2: Out good morning, but he called it lo or last night.
Speaker 1: I think she's a lost sheep.
Speaker 2: That's the wife, daughter.
Speaker 1: And their wife and his beautiful.
Speaker 2: Marks so good. Did you see mum lean over on the news.
Speaker 7: Every night?
Speaker 2: Like the jacket?
Speaker 1: That sweet Mark.
Speaker 3: Chump will join us later in the show, which is good.
Speaker 1: They don't call him jumpers. I don't care anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, we can't say Clinton. I need you to go to that story, Chump. How funny get on postcards.
Speaker 1: When this has been on postcards the time for Mother's Day? Always on postcards. Yeah, we did the Maya Perfume Counter. We've done some Sconds and High Tel. Mum's done about five or six episodes of postcards and she always looks like a robot. She freezes. She goes, I'll go some likely, I'll go. Now, this is my beautiful mum, Liz here at the Maya Perfumery. What would you like for Mother's Day? And she goes, oh, thank you, Lauren, it is so nice to be here. I'll see if I can find it.
Speaker 2: It's perfect.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I had her at Colevan the other day again choosing a freak and I was like, I chose this from month because it's I said, it's sweet, just like her, and she goes, thank you, And I think it will help me get noticed. It's very uncomfortable, uncomfortable for people who aren't on television or on radio when they take a TV camera thrown in their face.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, coming after, We've got a five hundred dollars Jetstar vouchers to go to celebrate their birthday, their twenty second birthday. We're going to play a little musical game. If you can work out what song we are playing, I'm going to play you snippet. I'm gonna play your snippet twenty two seconds into the song you get that note unreal. See if you can work out the song and you'll be airborne thanks to Jet Star. It's coming up next on Over Morning. That one for Miss Lauren Phillips Fountains Wayne This, I'm gonna put it out there, Jase, Lauren and Clint this Morning out there going.
Speaker 1: I love this show and I love the music we play, but that's my least favorite song that we play. Yeah, Stacy's mom And did you ever know Stacey?
Speaker 2: Stacey?
Speaker 1: Did you ever know any Stacey? I had a friend called Stacey, and oh my god, she hated that song? Did she much? Because everyone.
Speaker 2: Thoughts on this going on? Jes client there, do you look like? Okay?
Speaker 1: Then who let the dogs out?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 1: She's you got the triocha.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I always felt sorry for Stacy's because if it came on in the club or a bar, everyone, I'd sing it out them and they were like, oh, we get it.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: My friend Stacy's to hate.
Speaker 2: Hey, h we do love Jetstar and their twenty second birthday. The sale is on right now. This is awesome. Return for free with Jetstar's twenty second Birthday sale on at jetstar dot com. Hurry though, this offer ends Wednesday nights. Now we are going to have a bit of a game. We sure are.
Speaker 1: Now it is their twenty second birthday. So what we're going to do is play a snippet of the twenty second second twenty second second of a song.
Speaker 3: That's right, just a snippet, just enough so you know and appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Hopefully second twenty two. You've got to pick what it is.
Speaker 2: If you do that, you'll score a five hundred dollar jet stuff like voucher. Get it wrong, you walk away over one hundred bucks to drop a Jet Star.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the phone, all right, let's go to Kara and Clyde. Good morning, good morning, how are you good?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 1: You've got two kids and your primary school teacher. Well done. You must love the kids.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 9: It's actually easier in the classroom than coming home.
Speaker 2: To my own. Every teacher says that, okay, we're going to play a snippet of a song. Here we go. Take a listeny, sorry, wrong one, I go to clear your mind. Yeah, this is the moment twenty two twenty two seconds into the song, take a listen, else.
Speaker 10: Your sus love.
Speaker 4: Myself and do you as a body else?
Speaker 1: God, you know this song? What's do you know? Who sings it?
Speaker 8: Can you play this a little bit again?
Speaker 2: Okay, taking this? Here we go.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, this is going to annoy me.
Speaker 2: Keep singing. I'll apply to you and you keep singing. Here we go, my love ow nobody, Come on, surt down, Somber on yourself, really think about somebody.
Speaker 6: I love this song.
Speaker 11: And my husband's like what so it's like, how dare you no? It's from Somber.
Speaker 3: Yeah, come on, I mean it's a bit of a numbers game.
Speaker 2: It is a numbers game. It's a numbers game. This one.
Speaker 8: Oh it's Somber.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, this is his news song and.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 2: You've got it quick on the tip and right on.
Speaker 3: What time is it?
Speaker 1: It's six twenty seven and it's on the morning.
Speaker 4: Really trying to help you here, I know, and my brain is that I haven't had a coffee.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm looking forward to midday.
Speaker 2: Oh what part of me day? Click? Just before it?
Speaker 12: Lunch?
Speaker 2: I love somber lunchtime. It's my favorite.
Speaker 1: I'm looking forward to about eleven forty.
Speaker 3: Eight, Yes, eleven forty eight am, because that is.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, on my brain.
Speaker 1: Oh I love you so much. Car I don't know how much more I can help.
Speaker 2: What would eleven forty eight be.
Speaker 7: Eleven forty eight?
Speaker 4: It's just before midnight.
Speaker 2: We're not leaving, we are not moving on.
Speaker 3: Okay, get in midnightet is what? Get your clock made?
Speaker 2: Midnight? Midnight?
Speaker 9: What midnight is nighttime?
Speaker 3: If you're looking at Carra twelve, it was a dream.
Speaker 1: Eleven forty eight is twelve to twelve.
Speaker 2: Look at that almost midday night.
Speaker 8: We are not doing math today in class, car well guard, we love you.
Speaker 2: You want to five Jetstar flight bout to the book Holiday with Jet Stars twenty second birthday return for free sale. Congrats, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: What are you going to do with the jets Star? With the jet Star money?
Speaker 8: Mom?
Speaker 4: Lying over here in the week before the school holidays, but the prices went up she couldn't afford to pay for the return.
Speaker 8: Her.
Speaker 2: There, you have a great day. What was the song again?
Speaker 12: It's so much wealth?
Speaker 2: Well, good morning Melbourne. What can you tuesday? Any truth to the rumors about the Pies eyeing up Lucky Neil?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did hear that his future at Brisbane is a little up in the air given what's happened. He's out of contract shortly. I want to move to what's to be closer to the kids, which would naturally link him to either the Eagles or Dockers.
Speaker 2: But she take the kids and go to Perth to chicken.
Speaker 1: Just gone home his wife and the children.
Speaker 3: But you know, other clubs would be you know, negligent if they didn't ask the question. Everything would want getting plenty of the ball.
Speaker 2: So he's up at the end of this year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And and then there's Michael Voss. Well you just where there's smoke, there's fire, and there's just a lot of talk.
Speaker 2: What now there's been talking on?
Speaker 3: But when it starts, you know, the chatter sort of starts among fans and then at corporate level and board level, and you just know the right I think he's I think this will be his last season.
Speaker 2: Don't know who.
Speaker 3: Maybe John Longmke will the year. Well, i'd like to think so. I think he deserves to see out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, hey guys. Later on today we are going on a family alting. Thanks to mate to Carlisle Holmes, we are doing say hey, for fifty k. How does this going to work? Five different locations across Melbourne Today we are going to Carnegie Central. I think you almost got it.
Speaker 1: No, it's Carnegie.
Speaker 2: Just one more Carnegie, got it?
Speaker 1: Time to next can Central today?
Speaker 2: Yeah, right outside spotlight level one between this is the most important bit. Between four pm and five pm one hour, come down an hour pound, say hey, meet us, register details and everyone we meet This afternoon we'll go on the running twin ten thousand dollars and we're going to call the winner tomorrow morning.
Speaker 1: Coat exactly right now, the three of us will be down there, So come down and say hey, shaking hands, kissing babies.
Speaker 2: That's right, your chance to win ten thousand dollars thanks to our mates at Carlisle Holmes. Better starts with Carlo Holmes in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: We can't wait to meet you Melbourne visit.
Speaker 2: One of their display homes across Melbourne or Carlole Holmes dot com dot au. Let's talk movies, can we?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Now you know I'm not. There's actually some good movies at the moment.
Speaker 2: There's some great movies.
Speaker 1: We've got the devist part of coming up, the two that we're all about to go and see another's day. Has anyone seen MJ yet?
Speaker 2: I've not no saw she loved it. I watched The Little Rascals with Archie on the weekend. That's good.
Speaker 1: Flashback into the kids movies, like the kids movies that we watched.
Speaker 2: I was gonna watch Ghostbusters with him, but that's quite scary. He's only four Ghostbusters. Remember Sigourney Weaver turned into a dog?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's a bit she turns into a dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I remember spoiler.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen it.
Speaker 2: You haven't seen Ghostbusters? Who are you going to call Ghostbusters? Well, you don't know the number. You never seen ghost I.
Speaker 1: Think there was a cartoon version that I saw.
Speaker 3: There was a cartoon adaptation.
Speaker 1: I think I saw the cartoons, but not the movie.
Speaker 2: Hey, when had a screening.
Speaker 1: I don't remember Sigourney Weaver turning into a dog.
Speaker 2: No, remember that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would remember that, so I definitely haven't seen it.
Speaker 3: There's something quite on the nose at the moment. Two hundred and eight million dollars is what they spent on a film called Desert Warrior.
Speaker 11: Tribes had killed each other for centuries.
Speaker 2: No, they're not your favorite neighbless, but they're good fightersn't. How do you beat them?
Speaker 1: We find this batter together.
Speaker 3: That's Greames Oscar now defying a ruthless emperor, a princess flees into the Arabian desert. Hunted by mercenaries, forged into a warrior, and aided by a legendary bandit, she unites warring tribes for a last stand that will change history.
Speaker 2: Sounds great and block rotten tomatoes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not good.
Speaker 3: Blockbuster two hundred is about two hundred million dollars, plass, that's what they categorize a blockbuster. How much dereckn it made in the cinema in the US.
Speaker 2: How much it cost them to mate? Thank you for the question. Two hundred and eight.
Speaker 1: Million, two hundred and eight million dollars to make it? I reckon they've made a meal fifty mili.
Speaker 2: Six.
Speaker 3: This is an average per cinema six hundred and forty seven dollars.
Speaker 2: And cinema that's great. It's not great, is it, dere I say bad dollars? Yeah, but they I'll be honest, they lose money on movies all the time.
Speaker 1: So that's like it's like fifty bucks from movie. That's like one hundred and ten people have got about.
Speaker 2: Movies are about eight hundred grand.
Speaker 3: Wow, it's made.
Speaker 2: Movies are quite a risky investment. Like a lot of people oh yeah on movies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very expensive to make, and there's not that many of them that are better.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying.
Speaker 3: It takes quite a while to commission a film, and there's a lot of steps you've.
Speaker 1: Got to take, and you've got to get investors. It depends who you are and what your sort of experience is is how hard it is to get investment. But people pumping a lot of money to movies.
Speaker 3: I like I said, eight hundred and twenty seven thousand dollars, that's how much it equates to in Australian dollars sally five one hundred and ninety thousand US dollars.
Speaker 2: I can feel better. Anyone made a bad.
Speaker 1: Investment here I'm sure I've made apes that I don't want to ignoledge I've put them in the back of my brain somewhere.
Speaker 3: So you recall where sort of kids are the eighties nineties, when we were approaching, creeping closer to the millennium, right, everyone had got millennium fever was the why two K bug, which was the negative, But the positive was, you know, once we reached the new millennium, we're going to be celebrating. We should celebrate with maybe some Millennium ale.
Speaker 2: This is what it was. It was.
Speaker 3: It was harm it was beer in a champagne bottle. It was called it was special invest in this special vintage Millennium ale. Now, my brother and I bought four cases of it because we thought that one day it would be worth a school year dollars. It's currently fetching ten dollars a bottle or best offer on eBay.
Speaker 1: So how much did you pay for it?
Speaker 3: How much a lot lauren A lot A lot A case was around about four hundred bucks. We bought four cases, my brother and I because we thought we were going to make a mint.
Speaker 1: When did you think you would be selling it? Like in the years, So if that was the year two thousand like the year twenty fifty.
Speaker 2: I mean it might go back up.
Speaker 3: Ye is that beer doesn't keep very well for long periods of time, but it.
Speaker 1: Does hang on ready to enjoy now. But if you manage to resist the temptation which you have, this vintage ale will develop further complexity with cellaring. So have you got it in the cellar dar?
Speaker 3: I think I think I think we put it in hard rubbish. That's how That's how bad an investment it was, Millennium ale.
Speaker 2: You want to feel better, that's shocking. When I started out in radio, one of the big big bosses, his wife invented boost juice, Jeanine Ellis, and he got all the other bosses at the radio station to invest in it at the start, all right, so they invested in thirty forty k each and then you know it was going okay, and they were all like, oh we could we could get our money back before we buy out now and we'll make it early. They all bailed, making like ten grand and now Boost Juice is currently a billion dollar in excess of two hundred and fifty million dollars.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, they could have been sharks.
Speaker 1: Wasn't she shark constructor?
Speaker 2: Yes it was yeah, yeah, yeah, the buses aren't they standing ready?
Speaker 1: Oh shame? He'd beg devo. Yeah, wouldn't you just get your money back?
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten. Let's talk bad investments. Someone takes you into dropping money into something that you thought, this is it, it's going to change your life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so this is like reverse shark tank. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Did you drop thousands on Millennial beer? Oh? It would taste like cats this as well.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine? I mean surrenders.
Speaker 2: Looks like a prutty beer. It'd be pretty tight beer. Someone's going to walk away with a night to come at Oakwood Premiere. You can dine and stay stay dining unwined in with a city staycation at Oakwood thirteen twenty four ten. For bad investments, guy used to work with us, little Little Cam, him and his partner when COVID hit You don't everyone was like obsessed with those UV like cleaning boxes.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, did he buy yes, so bad James.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dropped heaps of cash, importing all these boxes to put your phone in to clean them. And yeah, no, if you go to his house, there's a whole.
Speaker 1: Wardrobe did they actually do anything?
Speaker 2: Well, I guess you never know.
Speaker 1: No, we didn't. I mean we all tried all sorts of couch we really do.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten. We're talking bad investments here at and nover. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. We are talking bad investments this morning.
Speaker 1: Yes, Melbourne, what did you put your money into that turned out to be a flop?
Speaker 2: Another mate? Can we bring this up? When COVID was happening and all the vaccines were coming out, remember there was a lot of talking like they had to be refrigerated and kept really cold. Yes, yeah, And my mate was like, okay, refrigerated transport. He was like, we need to drop money in refrigerated transport because they're going to need to get the vaccines around.
Speaker 1: And how much money did he lose?
Speaker 2: He lost all of it. Do either of you do stocks shares? My ten year old does he? Kids? I can't. I don't understand. I don't get it.
Speaker 1: He taught me, right, well, it can be great or it can be diabolical. Well, you're right exactly what you're investing in.
Speaker 2: He got a Tesla share for his birthday.
Speaker 1: You want like, wow, okay, you can buy shares in Tesla. Yeah, I thought Elon publicly take your money.
Speaker 2: How good?
Speaker 1: Oh, I didn't know it was publicly listed because how he was.
Speaker 2: Like, I Reckon, you should drop more in Tesla, And I'm like, whine. He guess well, everyone's working on flying cars. Elon's got the ego that he'll want to come out. He got a point.
Speaker 1: Okay, I didn't know Elon was sharing.
Speaker 2: Good on him, the barefoot investor. I'll hook you up with the ten year old's number. He can do your finances for sure.
Speaker 1: You're taking commission the actual barefoot investor, not the little barefoot investor, not the crop wearing investors. Let's go to Jenny in your park. Good morning. What do you invest in?
Speaker 2: Maybe some strepsils? Jenny, Hello, bad investments? What do you drop cash in?
Speaker 9: Glad you're no longer about the plus one? And Clint officially one of the three. Yes, stupid me invested in a cigarette but pole. So you know you can cut out your cigarettes and stuff like that. Yeah, what a flop?
Speaker 1: So what is it like a metal pole that you just but your cigarettes?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Pretty much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and didn't take off, Jenny, clearly in the city.
Speaker 9: It did for x amount of month. Yeah, but then though they were hoping to sort of scatter around Melbourne and Victoria.
Speaker 1: Now then everyone started a finger cigarette butt pole went out of fashion cigarette. But maybe I didn't call it.
Speaker 2: That they would have taken off in some areas around melp that it went bad. Hey way, no, good morning, Good morning. How are you doing.
Speaker 6: You're not too bad.
Speaker 2: You got a bad investment for us?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: About one good one there was invested probably ten years ago now into an EMU farm. Can I ask what's that?
Speaker 1: Why did you think the EMU farms were going to take off?
Speaker 6: Well, it's funny how it came about because I had to sign business and he came in to the sign company to get some signs for the farm. So I went up to the farm and I put the signs up and it looked quite good. His it is this area where he'd use everything from the emu so he'd make stuff, little statues of the EMUs and had the eggs and all this sort of stuff. So people. The whole idea was to get the Chinese people over.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 6: He was telling us about the buses and how many bus.
Speaker 2: Yeah right yep.
Speaker 6: And it was going to go from there. He showed us all this stuff about making money through a fish farm. That was part of the deal. Oh yeah, sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: To watch the cash.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, Well he even got out of my wife and kicked up there to make a video.
Speaker 2: Oh you're in the promo, right in the promo.
Speaker 6: So what did you lose on twenty k?
Speaker 2: Where are the Is that in the backyard or.
Speaker 6: Well they should be on the barbecue, mate, But.
Speaker 1: Oh is the Amy farm? I wonder if it's still going.
Speaker 2: He's still going.
Speaker 6: Well, no, I think he's doing a runner.
Speaker 1: It's not that funky farm goes to.
Speaker 2: No, that's all about board. It's all about board. Thank you. We love the Funky They got in touch with you the other day. Well, I went down there with the kids and as we pulled up, they came out and they said, hey, I heard Lauren and Clint are on the saying we're the Funky Farm and we're down here growing funky stuff. I don't think we ever said that.
Speaker 1: I think we just asked the question.
Speaker 2: Were farming you alluded to magic mushroom?
Speaker 3: Any farm a bit funky, thunky, it's got a crocodile, it's all above board.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure about the crocodile. Yeah, you know, think you can just have a sock here.
Speaker 2: This freaks me. It's a good investment, you know what I think it could be?
Speaker 1: You should invest in the funky farm.
Speaker 2: So they built like an avery where you walk through what the birds land on your saying? But they're building a snake one where you walk and you walk through and the snakes are free ranging.
Speaker 1: It's terrible.
Speaker 2: Hang on are they what if they.
Speaker 1: If they fall off the roof and land on you?
Speaker 2: Horrendous.
Speaker 1: Oh that's fine. I just trained you your death. But they won't buy you.
Speaker 2: Peel it off before. That's a stupid idea.
Speaker 1: Don't invest in that.
Speaker 2: Actually you should.
Speaker 1: What could possibly go wrong? We arrange snake.
Speaker 2: We lost another kid in the snake in a.
Speaker 1: Good morning?
Speaker 8: Good morning?
Speaker 1: What did you invest in as a teenager?
Speaker 4: I invested in my friend's video easy store?
Speaker 1: Was it a good investment for some short time?
Speaker 4: It would have been back in the day, maybe for a couple of years, but then yeah, then they started dropping off.
Speaker 2: When they were dropping off, did you guys have used those DVD at ms?
Speaker 3: No? So like the dry cleaners where you can pick up you dry clean machine, and you would borrow DVD from what.
Speaker 1: You just dropped it back. It's got a good ideas and stuff, you know what. And when came out, I don't think we thought that were going anywhere. It would have made an investment. When the DVDs came out, I thought they were forever. Oh yeah, I didn't think life could get any better. When the Blu Ray came DVD, I didn't stand blue.
Speaker 3: It was a smaller DVD. I had a Blu Ray machine.
Speaker 2: Of course you did, you know you would have had Lauren, he would have had that. Do you have surround sound with the speakers behind the couch and the wires running under that and the sub Wolfer is just going fourteen past seven? Hey, coming up, We've got invite to our exclusive and annual Mother's Day. Lund is exclusive, isn't it?
Speaker 1: A few days ago Melbourne, I was going to.
Speaker 2: Take the kids after school on Wednesday. It's going to take them to Southland and give them a little bit of money to buy like mom for Mother's.
Speaker 1: Day presents and let them choose it themselves.
Speaker 2: I know, but I'm like, I just don't want to running wild in Westfield. I feel like I should narrow it down, like do I take them to like, you know, like that run. Just throw them fifty each and see what they come up with.
Speaker 1: Really like this feet for so a game I've bought for the PS five. They should choose and then you go.
Speaker 2: And improve it. Yeah, Jase, what could go wrong?
Speaker 1: What's their budget each?
Speaker 2: I mean I could make it forty.
Speaker 3: Fifty fifty one hundred somewhere in that space.
Speaker 2: Please three of them.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry to stay out of it. To your family, you do what you like?
Speaker 2: Are you judging? Judging by that? Look, I got to put more in?
Speaker 1: Are you going to buy lose something too?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, you want some sort of PlayStation?
Speaker 1: What do you think they go? Because you've got three boys of different ages and very different personalities, what do you think they'd lean towards?
Speaker 2: I think you know, one of them will go Mum would have wanted me to spend this on claw machines at times, aren't Yeah, trying to win her a stuff toy. That's how they'll justify it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the other ones.
Speaker 2: Candy shops and maybe pajamas.
Speaker 3: But the baby of the family is going to get nip into bras and things and buy it I was more thinking Peter Alexander.
Speaker 2: But that's all right, cute.
Speaker 1: She'd get some Scooby Doo pajamas.
Speaker 2: Have you have you sort of something for your mum?
Speaker 1: I'm taking her to our Mother's Day.
Speaker 2: What a time.
Speaker 1: So I'm taking my mum shopping today to buy something to wear to the Novern Mother's Sack.
Speaker 2: Nice if you win and invite everyone please comment on this is outfit?
Speaker 1: Yes Friday, yep, yep. Let's see how we go. And we haven't been shopping together for a while. God might end up in mom not coming to the Mother's Day lunch.
Speaker 2: You got get.
Speaker 1: Matching want to be too.
Speaker 3: Should get matching out its mummy daughter.
Speaker 1: Oh god, we were never one of those families. We never did the matching Christmas armies that our family were not like that. So easy put together.
Speaker 2: We are whining and dining the moms of Melbourne to celebrate Mother's Day head crown with unfigurable dining and experiences. Are We're going to take them fill their bellies at Nobu and then conga line to Village Cinemas to experience the Devil West prior to to in gold class.
Speaker 1: That's going to be awesome.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited. We've got intes to go, not just yet, we'll do it just before seven thirty this morning here at number one hundred. Good morning, Sumber, Homewrecker, Good morning Melbourne, nineteen past seven. This is Nomber one hundred.
Speaker 1: I love that song. So is my favorite, the moment, the flavor of the month.
Speaker 2: So that's our artist, our show artist, Somber.
Speaker 1: We love Benson going to a baby. He's like twenty one, he's got a huge career head.
Speaker 2: We are on the thanks for mates to Shelready Express. You got Jason, Lauren and Clint and guys. Because he lives. Cost of living is through the resond. We're expecting what another interest rate we are today?
Speaker 1: Clint, it's Clint Christmas. It's budget day.
Speaker 3: It's state budget day today. Yeah, federal budgets next week. That's when he really get federal Budget's great, Yeah, plenty look forward to There is there actually, I think we're tightening our belts.
Speaker 1: Well, just something different.
Speaker 2: It's an interesting way of saving money that I've stumbled across. I'm not doing this, but found out a couple of friends are. They're into audio books. Now there's different companies like audible and things like that, you buy a subscription.
Speaker 1: I've never listened to an audio neither.
Speaker 3: I'm more of a purist ian. I love getting my hands on a book. But now I've bought a kindle because.
Speaker 2: I'm old Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: It's quite It's very handy, very convenient. Don't judge me if you tried.
Speaker 2: It was to come with a shower and a walk.
Speaker 1: I can't read.
Speaker 2: We were supposed to be ganging up on him, like I'm.
Speaker 1: Just in the middle. But you are an old woman that was at the.
Speaker 2: Moment we were supposed to have that come on better support. So I'm an audio an audiobook listen to the Barefoot Investor audio player, right. But people are getting rid of a lot of their subscriptions at the moment, you know, like Amazon, Netflix, all that sort of stuff, to save it back. There are people out there now screen recording their audible book reader and then posting them on YouTube.
Speaker 1: If I leave this house, it will be in handcuffs. I should have run for it while I had the chance.
Speaker 2: It's an example. This is the the housemade.
Speaker 1: Police officers are in the house and they've discovered what's upstairs.
Speaker 2: Reading at the moment.
Speaker 1: That's an audiobook.
Speaker 3: So what they're doing she's not reading, issue, she's listening.
Speaker 1: What okay, hang on, tell me again. So that's we just listened to an audiobook.
Speaker 2: From like an app that you pay for, like audible.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: What people are doing is they're screen recording it, right, and then they're posting it on their own YouTube accounts to get followers, so people can.
Speaker 1: Well, no, it's frown upon, and then they read it themselves.
Speaker 2: Well then no, no, no, they're posting, hey, you're with me, right, I'm with you.
Speaker 1: So they're reading, they're listening to it, but screen recording it and it records the audio.
Speaker 3: Yes, and posting on YouTube so people can go on, yes, it is welcome to the part.
Speaker 1: That's what your friends are doing.
Speaker 8: Whoa, whoa?
Speaker 1: Did you just say I'm not doing this, but I have a few friends who have got my mate. And then how do they make money?
Speaker 2: Well, I guess they get followers on YouTube and then eventually you'd make money.
Speaker 1: Oh, they'll be shut down, surely.
Speaker 2: Well it's a little thing going on at the moment.
Speaker 1: How do you actually make money on YouTube? I've never understood that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they start putting ads in so as soon as you start so in the middle.
Speaker 1: Of your screen recorded book, then you're going to get this house. It will be in handcuffs.
Speaker 2: Harvey Norman's twenty on right now, nothing to pay for six months?
Speaker 1: And so then people go on YouTube and listen to someone's fraudulent ebook with some mats. Yeah, which of your friends are doing that much?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I want to know too.
Speaker 3: It's got I mean, it's could be a good business.
Speaker 1: Is it to save a buck or to make a bar?
Speaker 2: No, it's to save a buck.
Speaker 1: So how are they saving money doing that? No?
Speaker 2: Well, the people listening to the dodgy copies are saving about listen.
Speaker 1: They're not actually doing it. How much does it cost to download an audio book?
Speaker 2: Well, you're buy twenty scription. Yeah, it's a little bit cheaper than it's a proper hardback. They get you on the subscription. Then how many subscriptions are we paying that? We don't.
Speaker 1: I've done that, I've cleared out the subscription.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too, on yours. Well, I'm still getting Stanford free from Hill.
Speaker 1: Why would you say that out loud?
Speaker 2: You're silly man.
Speaker 1: You're not getting it free. It's just someone else's She cuts you off today.
Speaker 3: No, I've got a few there that is sitting there, yeah, ticking away. Yeah, we must, we must do it.
Speaker 2: It is just twenty five seven. Olivia Rodrigo dropped dead here on Nober one hundred. We're doing to thanks to she already express. It is Jase, Lauren and Clint. She's a musical guest on SNL this week. She's pumping up everywhere.
Speaker 1: And I haven't seen that video or the clip of her singing the song about getting having the fake no either. Yeah, it's funny. She's on the piano and she's talking about the best over life, getting your actual drivers like her real ID, and how hard it is. It's very reminiscent of going to Vic Rhodes when you're trying to get something done and then she ends up taking it to cap Well, I'll just stick with my fake ID.
Speaker 2: Then, guys in the waiting room, we'll give you a call when we're Yeah, yeah, experience.
Speaker 1: The tittle is prodit in Google class book at Village Cinemas.
Speaker 7: Don't come to dat mother.
Speaker 1: And your mother, you listen to me, Jakes, Lauren and Climps Mother's Day Lunch.
Speaker 2: There is no.
Speaker 1: All right, Melbourne. This is your chance to get your mom out and about for mother's steak. Could be your mom. Maybe you are a mom and you're nominating yourself and you want to bring a friend. Whichever way it is caused now thirteen twenty fourteen, you could be joining us at No Boo for lunch and then we conger line at Crown down to Village Gold Class Now. I don't know about you, but one of life's greatest indulgence. He's having a glass of champagne at Village now, lounging around.
Speaker 2: So they swing past Dolf and Treasure because we'll have to go through the casino. We probably will. Actually our galleys are probably more big.
Speaker 1: Will And when we get there, we're watching The Devil West, which is I've been holding off watching it.
Speaker 2: It's a movie.
Speaker 3: Everybody's lips are everybody's lips. Everyone's seen it.
Speaker 2: Experience The Devil West part of too in Gold Class Book Now Village Cinemas dot com dot are you otherwise come with us and have lunch at Nobi first. This is our and your Mother's Daylight.
Speaker 3: I've got the feeling that we've got a fun mum nomination from line Am.
Speaker 2: I right Caitlin from Greensborough.
Speaker 8: You know what my mum Gracie?
Speaker 1: How us about mum Gracie.
Speaker 8: Gracie is well, as I said, a bit on the older syc is in the sixty sixth Raine.
Speaker 2: That's all right, No, but she's a.
Speaker 8: Single mum and she's had me her whole life and she has sacrificed everything, everything and everything just to make sure that I've succeeded. And now it's time to give back to her. Do for her now and devil was prior to to she is?
Speaker 1: She fun?
Speaker 9: Mum?
Speaker 1: Will she have a little champagne with us?
Speaker 8: Of course and a little flutter along the way.
Speaker 1: She's up to Dolphin Treasure with the boys.
Speaker 2: Have to drag her off that wheel.
Speaker 1: When are you coming with mum?
Speaker 6: Of course?
Speaker 1: Of course, Greg, we can't pull it when you can't wait to meet you on Friday. We're gonna have quite the day out celebrating the mums of Melbourne.
Speaker 6: I can't wait.
Speaker 8: Thank you so much for the dynamic trio.
Speaker 1: To be fun.
Speaker 2: I'm excited you got out of uncle did well? I think so? Yeah? I think.
Speaker 1: You haven't disgusted it. Have you?
Speaker 2: Happy Mother's Day? Casey?
Speaker 1: Did you invite your sister.
Speaker 3: I did, but she's like doing some sort of I think I said yesterday, she's doing like a breakfast, then a lunch and then.
Speaker 2: So she Clint.
Speaker 3: Well, well, well, well come on, Phil exactly. This is the great opportunity for the dads to lift.
Speaker 1: Their game on the Friday before Mother's Day. And Mother's Day is important as the family, right, But the Friday before Mother's Day, he's the day for the moms to not deal with the kids. That's right, Like that's where dad's.
Speaker 2: Work.
Speaker 1: Sisters, auntie, sorry, brothers have to help pick up the slack, not brothers or uncles, the moms getting day. Well, Uncle Clint's going to Novou too. I'm wortunately casey on Phil.
Speaker 2: Over to you.
Speaker 1: Dad.
Speaker 2: Make sure you're listening to Nova all this week when you findal invite otherwise, go to the Nova player app or NOFM dot com dot are you to celebrate Mother's Day with us? What a banger?
Speaker 1: I sure has banger after bag?
Speaker 2: What do you reckon? Stronger that? Ll Burn?
Speaker 1: What a tune? I love Burn's great?
Speaker 2: We do good on your today? So many hours so still.
Speaker 1: A boy, she'd do an half hour?
Speaker 2: We should do an half hour morning. Everyone, it is just going eleven to eight here on No but you've got Jas, Lauren and Clint coming up at eight this morning, your chance to win five K with a five K question thanks to Carlole Holmes. But first though, the reason we played.
Speaker 6: Us confess cleans.
Speaker 2: These are my confession. I want to open the parent confessing Why confession line thirteen twenty four ten is our number?
Speaker 3: Now, I just want to stress, do you have a guilty conscience?
Speaker 1: Chase like it's heading that way.
Speaker 2: This is a mind We're not We're not judging.
Speaker 3: We're not judge judging, We're curious.
Speaker 1: I'm not a parent, so I can't truct.
Speaker 2: Those moments that you go. You know what, this was not my strongest moment exactly because there is a lady going viral you can follow on socials the Peninsula Mama and basically she does add mum confessions online. Might come back to Bier to help other parents feel.
Speaker 1: Better about right, just getting real were all doing it.
Speaker 2: The other day, I got a phone call from the office saying, come and get my daughter. School finished early because the parent teacher interviews. I forgot they finished early, so she was waiting in the office. Also, I forgot about parent teacher interviews. Oh, the other day, my daughter wanted to take a pet electric worm to kinder her.
Speaker 1: Her electric worm like a little worm like toy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mom said yes, till she realized it was a It was a wind up sperm toy leftover from a recent hens night.
Speaker 1: Oh oh oh, okay, it's all The kids would have teas, would have show and tell. Yeah, the teachers would have loved it. Look at my pet. Imagine being a teacher. It's really wonderful. What a wonderful worm, a beautiful little white worm you have there.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. What was your bad parenting moment?
Speaker 3: Oh, confession line is open, Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Get involved in return. Not that we're awarding this sort of thing, but we got tickets for your are tickets for your three friends to the Good Food and Wine Show, so you can leave the kids at home unattended and go and check out over what have we got over three hundred food and wine makers.
Speaker 1: Surely you've got some confessions as a parent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was one earlier this year. I took one of the boys to the pub to watch the footing. That's fine. And play with the pool. Yeah. Pool table was busy, and so we had to pass the time, and we were watching the doggies.
Speaker 3: As in the Greyhounds as not the Western Bulldogs, the Greyhounds Western's.
Speaker 1: I think I grew up doing that.
Speaker 2: You're picking your favorite numbers? Yeah? God, really that's okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, frowned upon whichever one gets out of the box first. Usually whin did you teach you something that you're better than me?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: Think I used to watch the harness racing.
Speaker 2: That's too slow for me.
Speaker 3: Now it's funny, good timing. I received a text yesterday, a confession text from somebody, a friend of mine.
Speaker 1: You're going to name them?
Speaker 2: No, okay, beautiful mum, great mum. Oh god, he's not naming him and he's still going to How much of a good parent did this?
Speaker 1: Wonderful mom do?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 3: Went for a cosmetic consult, the type of consult where you're getting needles in the you know, in the sky, on the face and.
Speaker 2: In the lips. Mommy wants to look fresh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just like with a photo of her one of her kids on the on the iPad while she's laying on the bed, getting the you know, the kid was in the room watching the IPA distraction mechanism. She said, Am I a bad parent?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I said, you know what, your time is precious exactly you.
Speaker 1: That's fine. So many mums have done that. Just don't look at mummy for a minute and watch pet turn around.
Speaker 2: I've got mine down at DAP though for race two hard. It's not Jesus hard.
Speaker 1: To find the time to do that without having a child touch too.
Speaker 2: Just let's just remember this weighs up. You know, there's a lot of good.
Speaker 1: As well, and it helps the kids when they've got to get when it's injection day or they've got to get a blood test. See, mom doesn't all the sometimes you know face.
Speaker 2: I mean, if God love my parents, rest their soul. If they were here today, they'd probably say their low point was leaving me in the car for an hour while she was in at Franklin's, and I would play with the cigarette lighter.
Speaker 3: In the car Franklin's, no frills, what nothing else to do? You know, cigarette lighter when it used to use to have to passion in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ron thirteen twenty four. My sisters would be like, it's a stamp, you should try. What's your parenting failed. The confession line is open Melbourne.
Speaker 11: Confess cleanlessly, my confession.
Speaker 1: It is the parenting confession line. Now, this is no judgment. You get it off your chest. What have you done that you're not proud of? But it's okay, it's fine. You know what, you might feel less alone by saying it when you hear other parents in the cars going.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, yeah, exactly. You know it's a good moment when the parent has stay to the kids. Let's not tell your father or your mother about that.
Speaker 1: That's a drive for a job. How many times have you done that with your kids? Don't take you, mum, I just got the windows chicken nuggets.
Speaker 2: I will smell the cave in the car, but the windows down with driving home in the cold.
Speaker 3: Okay, So our first our first confession comes from Ray in Taylor's Hill.
Speaker 2: Ray Morning, Ray, good.
Speaker 1: Morning, too late that welcome to the confessional.
Speaker 2: What have you done?
Speaker 13: Well?
Speaker 5: This goes way back to fifty plus years My dad. We'll used to go to the football about thirty and forty k Dad love to drink. Anyway, after the game, he's got on the drink again. He says, take you a bit of draw that time. Oh, head on money four. Don't tell anyone you ever did this, he said, I've had too much. You have to draw. Mum could eighty k in the dark, in the poor raight.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, Ray, how are your skills? Are you good driver?
Speaker 5: Absolutely negligible.
Speaker 1: Than dad? After a gutful god. The seventies and child wild Well, that is we're allowed to judge that one. That's bad parenting, Ray, not you your dad?
Speaker 2: No, no, dad, dad wow. Seventies and eight Yeah, but you're right. The seventies no seatbelts.
Speaker 1: Eighty in the dark with a fourteen year old driving. I have a dad out of skin for a.
Speaker 2: Week, and I don't think I wore a seat belt till I was fifteen. This is the next best.
Speaker 1: Then I think our car didn't have seat belts in the back.
Speaker 2: Wait, I used to ride on Mum's lap. Not when I was fifteen.
Speaker 1: I used to be able to drive. My Dad had park at the top of the driveway and I'd be able to see, and he'd accelerate and I do this staring them. It was a straight line, but I felt like I was He's this.
Speaker 2: Wrong bottom now that I think about it, because Mum would be partial to a dart back in the day, and there's a treat, she'd let me light it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's bad parenting.
Speaker 2: Did you hold it as well with the ego moments ready to go? Was it a holiday?
Speaker 7: My god?
Speaker 1: The eighties, man, eighties, eighties for a while. You can't do that now, imagine seeing a small child doing that straight to jail.
Speaker 2: Here's your dart, mum, I'm just going to go back the car out for dad.
Speaker 1: Oh god, the eighties. I mean we all turned out alrighty.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, we just turned out.
Speaker 1: Okay, you were going to cut me off. We're a right ish.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 1: TABITHA, good morning, How are you?
Speaker 2: What did you do back in the day?
Speaker 4: Well back in the day, maybe about a year ago. My son found my adult friend yeah oh yeah, underneath my pillow and asked.
Speaker 3: What it was.
Speaker 4: Had to tell I had to tell him, it's just a massage for my shoulder.
Speaker 1: When I get to talk.
Speaker 4: So now, when he hurt his shoulder, no, no.
Speaker 1: Hone on your pink message, no.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: As long as he doesn't take it to school for show and tell it's sports day, don't worry. I've got the massage.
Speaker 2: Gun guys, halleen, Morning t and good morning, good morning. We're not judging parents, but what was your life point?
Speaker 4: So I was four kids in by this point and my child.
Speaker 1: Kinder graduation, your fourth or third?
Speaker 2: Did you say she was the third?
Speaker 1: Lucky to even know they had a kinder graduation where they make the hats what doing good sun castles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're off to primary school to celebrate.
Speaker 1: The Holly wouldn't know. She didn't go.
Speaker 4: She didn't know when fill this morning either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your kids remember their kinder graduations. It's like a highlight highlight.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but they do remember them.
Speaker 1: My friend was on holidays and it was their son's birthday, and so she just told him it was two weeks later. That's smart because they were like, oh gosh, bringing present, also lugging things around three.
Speaker 3: In what is it always sometimes never like as a second the rules as a second child.
Speaker 1: I mean I thought that was I got very much celebration. Yeah, sometimes what about her.
Speaker 2: Fourth to become more and more forgettable just doesn't exist. I thought that was for buttons on a suit.
Speaker 3: Sometimes always never sometimes always yeah up, yeah, yeah, I think he can't do his He said, habby, good morning, welcome to the show.
Speaker 11: Good morning, kai is, how are we?
Speaker 2: We are? Good mate? Parenting confession like what do you got for us?
Speaker 11: So of an evening, me and my husband will put vodka and a mixer in a yetty drink bottle. Now, foolishly, our kids also have.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 6: My son.
Speaker 11: Likes to push the boundary. He's three and said can I try? And I said no, that's mommy spicy water.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 11: And then something happened with my other child. So she's eighteen months. So I've put my drink down just nearest place, and he took it off. I had a sip and I was like, no, no, he wouldn't do that.
Speaker 1: No, it can't be the worst, but it is.
Speaker 6: He did.
Speaker 2: He liked it.
Speaker 1: Remember when I thought I gave your son a.
Speaker 2: You gave him a sulcer. You took my cltzer sulcer.
Speaker 1: I tried to give him a kombucher and he walked. He didn't drink it, he hadn't even opened it. He walked into the studio with his seltzer who that was not my proud.
Speaker 2: It was a sugar free one though it's fine, fine, he loves.
Speaker 1: Great never and it was never opened, and it was no I there.
Speaker 2: I wasn't trying to get your son drunk. Hey, guys, coming up your chance to win five thousand dollars. We got the five K question and Tony Jones is in the house. He joined us in minutes. Oh, Molly in Airport West. You are doing the most hated thing in the world today. Yeah, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: We're moving, But that's also so exciting. It's a pad.
Speaker 2: You get there, it's exciting, but once you're in, it's unreal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're on day four today, so the last day everything will be in.
Speaker 3: Do you know what though?
Speaker 1: The last days the worst because it's all the stuff that you haven't packed properly and it's all the baits, just all the leftover stuff.
Speaker 12: So you're doing yourself myself for Yeah, no removal left nothing, No.
Speaker 2: Rain today at this point, just a bit of cloud. So that's good.
Speaker 1: And get it done before tomorrow because I think tomorrow's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, you want to play for five hundred dollars A medium question for five hundred dollars today, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Let's do it, Mollie you'll hear a question, you'll hear three to two one countdown. You have to answer before your time is up and the money is yours.
Speaker 2: Okay, now we are doing it thanks to our mate. To Carlile Holmes. Better Starts with Carlole Holmes in twenty twenty six, visit one of their display homes across Melbourne or at Carlile Holmes dot com dot au. We got Daniel, one of their builders, with today's ndred dollar questions and carefully, here we go.
Speaker 7: What ingredient turns white sugar into brown sugar?
Speaker 1: Three two one?
Speaker 2: What me?
Speaker 1: But you did the right thing. You guess, you had to guess. The answer is molasses. Brown sugar is created by adding molasses to refined white sugar.
Speaker 5: That's so annoying.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: If you're maybe a baker, you would know that.
Speaker 2: I had alas you're into baking.
Speaker 1: I'm not into baking. I'm into eating baked goods, but I'm not into you.
Speaker 2: Ever watched Is It Cake?
Speaker 1: My friends?
Speaker 2: And you know what?
Speaker 1: It's always on the nail salon. I go to the crystal cherry. I sit there with my fingers in the thing, watching it with the subtitles. I'm definitely cake. Oh it's a steak. Some of the cake stake.
Speaker 2: Oka is a cake, don't check it out? Moey after the moon, thanks to giving a crack.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, we've got more chance just doing cash because this afternoon we are going to be at Carnegie again. Come on you ready, We're going to be at car be at Carnegie Central. She just did that days ago. Cartnegie Central is where we're going to be our level one outside spotlight between four and five pm this afternoon. There comes back hands everyone we meet this.
Speaker 1: Afternoon, a couple of elbows? Are we still doing that?
Speaker 3: You had a flashback for us yesterday? Who was the last person who elbowed you?
Speaker 1: Elbowed? Men said, shaking my hand, scy.
Speaker 2: I want to take my arm off this afternoon.
Speaker 1: The only person who ever came in give me an elbow.
Speaker 2: That was a highlight, wasn't it? Australia mask from Scobo to elbow third soon between four and five pm, everyone that we meet at Carnegie Central. Oh no, we'll go on the running.
Speaker 3: Let's let us do it Carnegie Central, see you there there.
Speaker 2: Ten thousand dollars, ten thousand bucks up for grabs for someone who rocks up between four and five. It's a ghost from my past. Tony dadd come on in, you come, he drives his next Good Morning Melbourne and this is number one hundred. We are on the air. Thanks O mates to s already express. It is Jas, Lauren and Clint. And look who's in the house.
Speaker 13: Our next guest is a legendary spots reporter, a journalist who's just celebrated forty years with Channel nine. He's also the ex work dad of Clint stand Away.
Speaker 7: The number one comment I'm not going to miss.
Speaker 12: Do you reckon?
Speaker 6: I'll ever put my name on this break.
Speaker 2: He is welcomes in the studio Tony.
Speaker 7: Jollo, Hello, thank you, thanks for having me in and thank god you can stop your Wingy.
Speaker 1: Seriously, that's three of us that agree with that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: You might have been the catalyst though. It was that comment that really built some momentum.
Speaker 7: I would like to think that I've played a role in it, but it was already in the works. What gets me is that how long you've been here?
Speaker 2: Two years? Over two?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, two years and you get your name on the show. I've been at Channel nine forty years and I can't even get in the bloody grain guy.
Speaker 1: Now, well, I was going to say, it's not actually about Clint today, although you must be proud of your old work son.
Speaker 7: Yeah, absolutely, and miss him greatly. I genuinely miss him greatly. And your tribute piece that you put together on the news last night was really nice, So thank you. Just put yourself at the end down seconds.
Speaker 2: But I did send an invoice it.
Speaker 1: As well, so if you miss it, we all have a little tear in our eye last night when when they announced on the news that you're celebrating forty years in television like clean put together a beautiful package, but seeing your gorgeous family come out and your beautiful mom, yeah she said she never misses an episode.
Speaker 7: No, she doesn't never miss you know, I'll tell you even Yeah, So I wasn't. So my first night of reading was probably eighty eight or something like that, and it wasn't meant to happen. But the newsreader or the sports reader at the time, Rob Gaylard, got caught out on a job and couldn't get back, so the boss said, ye're up. And my mom was holidaying in a caravan up at yarra a one girl tokemol. It was actually they used to replay our news like eleven o'clock at night anyway, and at the start of our news, they used to have the three shot at the very start of the news, And just as the news was about to start, my mum was dead to the world and she heard Mum wake up and the TV was on and she actually got to see that first bulletin. And I'm pretty sure she hasn't missed one.
Speaker 1: So seeing your mom been so proud last night, mane.
Speaker 7: Yeah, No, she was great and it was just great. And it was my wife's idea to actually have her there so because it was just going to be my wife and my son and my daughter, and it said, no, I think your mum should be a part of it.
Speaker 2: She looks.
Speaker 1: It's congrats and dinner afterwards, Ohm's dinner.
Speaker 7: I had to pay for everyone's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: Oh, and you'd hate that. Forty years it's extraordinary. What's the biggest story you've been on? Because I get asked this a lot as well, but what even a favorite sort of a favorite moment?
Speaker 7: Well, I reckon, she's I can't rank them, and I haven't I believe it, and I haven't sat down and thought about it, but I reckon that night when we were all involved in that. You were there as a little Nuffy supporter, but you melt Hawthorne merger night ninety six.
Speaker 2: That was massive.
Speaker 7: We're at Dallas Brooks Hall for the Melbourne vote and others were at the Campbell Civic Center for the Hawthorne vote, and it was so volatile.
Speaker 1: But I reckon one of my imagine if that had happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, barring what happened at Hawthorne, it was. Yeah, it wastential. It was a take up.
Speaker 7: Really it didn't Melbourne actually it for it. Yeah, And there's that great photo of Clint as like a twelve year old or something, just imagining.
Speaker 2: You're driving out to Dingley to watch your team. That Melbourne Hall, yes, dimly.
Speaker 7: When I was growing up was the tuak of the Southeast. It was a very very posh absolutely well. I remember we used to have friends that lived in Dingley and I remember we would drive past this house that had a garage connected to the house and there was a door from the garage into the house and I used to go home and build that house out of Lego. Now, obviously as a twenty four year old there's not a lot to do, but I no girlfriend to Bloomer.
Speaker 12: Yeah, right, twenty four and I wasn't twenty four kid. Just quickly an amazing person. You met Nelson Mandela. You often speak about your relationship with.
Speaker 7: Yeah to your South African mate Colliam Nelson. No, that was look we were I was in South Africa. It was the election campaign, so Mandela had obviously been a release from jail and we were there for a cricket tour, but there was an opportunity to speak with him. So myself and a few newspaper journos, including Patrick Kean who's now at the AFL, we gathered in the foyer and Bob Hawk was in there as well, and then we got in the lift, went up to whatever floor it was. The lift doors open and then we went down this little hallway and these massive oak doors opened and there was Nelson Mandala and he just get hello Hello. It was quite incredible.
Speaker 1: Did you have an amazing conversation?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 7: I well not really.
Speaker 2: What do you what do you say? What are you then doing? Well?
Speaker 7: Actually we know, No, I just I just asked, which I think you used in your piece last night about oh you're going to green the wickets up for Shane Warner and he went he didn't. He had less idea of cricket than.
Speaker 2: Sing. As you're telling that story, I'm like you would have app like the numbers in your phone and the contacts over the years. Oh yeah, how do you go when it comes to breaking footy stories? Because you'd see football players come and go right, and you must have and you must look at some of these young fellas now as well and get frustrated with some of the stories that the stupid things they're doing out and about.
Speaker 7: Well, I don't get frustrated with what they do, because there are any kids, and they're not doing anything that I probably wasn't doing. It's just that there weren't cameras around when I was their age. But I get frustrated they can't be themselves because they've got medium managers and CEOs and football managers that want to put them in cotton wool. And as Clinton knows only two, well, they can't do them well, you know, Laurence. I mean they can't do themselves, you know. And and and there their condition to be scared of us and we're to get they are.
Speaker 1: It's funny because we get a lot of football players that come in and you get the rare one like you Mick Watson, who's just this little bundle of like young man with the huge spirit, and then you other players that come in in their life, conservative and scared to say the wrong.
Speaker 7: Thing, scared because they know that if they do then it's going to be potentially first break story that night. And that's just the nature of the booth. I remember when Adam Trelaw came down to Melbourne and it was a choice between Collingwood and Richmond and he said, I just think Collingwood's got a better window of opportunity for a premiership. Well it was like headline news for the next three days, you know, and the kid was just being honest. But you look, you guys do get the best out of them because I don't know, it's a relaxed environment.
Speaker 10: You know, we don't talk footy and you probably pay them a ship TV radio just very quickly. One one memory I have of TJ in my time at nine working with Teach.
Speaker 3: Was Tony's a great leader and you know, he loves to build the spirit of the department and one day he goes, hey, I'm going to take the sport department to the movies. The latest mission Impossible is out, so we're going to go to the movies. So this the middle of the day and TJ goes, We'll tell the boss that the Players Association are doing a.
Speaker 2: Meet and greet, like a bit of it. So the whole sports department a networking event.
Speaker 3: You can take up the story from here.
Speaker 2: What happened.
Speaker 3: We're sitting in the in the theater in the cinema and a story breaks involving the Players Association. Yes, that's right, media conference, and we're all sitting watching Tom Cruise building.
Speaker 2: Good movie though great the Prescott.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we got caught out big times. Another time, we're at the gym and a big story.
Speaker 1: I remember that you two in the strong room together.
Speaker 7: I will do and forty five. But I wasn't good for the business, so they moved me on.
Speaker 2: I can imagine you're getting a photo in front of the colored ward at the end.
Speaker 7: I did, yeah, but and I think workshopping or photo shopping had just come in, so they are experimenting with me.
Speaker 2: In this industry, it is nothing.
Speaker 1: Forty years is massively getting some fancy party.
Speaker 7: I think we've got a thing at three o'clock. The savo just cost cocake and cheese.
Speaker 2: So you get a bottle of vodkastact.
Speaker 7: I'm still embarrassed, but Casca.
Speaker 2: I remember with this segment, we are laughing with not So we start the segment today.
Speaker 1: We're going to say, hey for fifty k today where Jason car Niggie Carnegie.
Speaker 2: Damn it Carnegie. Yep, got it. We're going to be a Carnegie Central. We are level one between four and five. Come down if you want to win ten thousand dollars. We are doing words you can't say. And there's been some crackers.
Speaker 6: Yes, I went to Central Park in New York and I saw a lot of girls.
Speaker 1: You went to Central Park in New York. Can you score a lot of skirrels?
Speaker 2: Squirrels?
Speaker 6: I'm sure. We talk about remumination.
Speaker 1: No, this is a tricky one. Renumeration renumeration, yeah, renumeration remueration.
Speaker 2: You got to get that new thirteen twenty four to ten is our number. We are doing words you can't say.
Speaker 1: It's where we laugh with you, not at you.
Speaker 2: That's right. Give us a ring in return. I got tickets to the Good Food and Wine Show. Otherwise, if you want to take the family out, we got to our go boat experiences up for grabs as well. This is a tune Kings of Lea. I know it's no Stacy's mum, but it's up there. This is number one hundred. Good morning, You're on the air with Jas, Lauren and Clint.
Speaker 7: Easily quiet, I'm hunting weapons.
Speaker 2: It's words you can't say. Favorite time of the week. We are laughing with you, not at you.
Speaker 1: All right, let's do it. Charmaine in rock Bank, good morning. Is there a word you can't say? Can you put it in a sentence for us? Good?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 4: So I went to the zoo and I saw a rhinos thesaurus.
Speaker 1: Rhinos. Hang on, rhinos, rhinoceros. Yeah, got the rhinoceros.
Speaker 2: I mean the beauty of that, Charmaine is we can just say rhino, can't we?
Speaker 1: How often does the rhinoceros come up in conversation in your day to day?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm a better.
Speaker 2: Okay that back right? Yeah, probably want to work on that one.
Speaker 3: R Hey, good morning to you.
Speaker 2: Leo.
Speaker 1: Hello, hello Leo.
Speaker 3: Do you have a word you can't say? And can you put it in a sentence to us.
Speaker 11: My parents drink alcohol in beer.
Speaker 2: My parents drink alcohol.
Speaker 6: My parents drink alcohol in beer, alcohol alohol, alcohol.
Speaker 2: Right, normally sounds like how your parents would say.
Speaker 1: It about alcohol.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, Yeah, A four. You at the moments in this stage, you're saying I'm boring you. No, no, no, like you say I'm boring, You're bored. You're not a boring person.
Speaker 1: He's just got his tenses wrong.
Speaker 2: I know he's I'm boring. You're not boring. You're a great kid. You're just bored. Bit bored. Emma in Richmond, good morning morning, which you can't say. Usual word in the sentence.
Speaker 4: My auntie and uncle live.
Speaker 8: Rural?
Speaker 1: Are that's a stupid word?
Speaker 3: Really regional in the country?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, country Victoria.
Speaker 1: That's what r b that's not a nice word to say.
Speaker 2: Sorry, am I Where do they live? Again?
Speaker 1: Runk this morning? But I think that word of when you say it right, sounds wrong.
Speaker 2: Rural the one we were getting caught on this morning.
Speaker 1: Carnegie, that's not rural.
Speaker 2: I think you'll find it's car niggie Carnegie.
Speaker 1: What other word couldn't you say this? Morning.
Speaker 2: Was it me a pattern or a peton idea?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was just you didn't know what. It's a different game when you get your words confused.
Speaker 2: Meghan E. Glenn Waverley, good morning.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 2: How old are you?
Speaker 6: I love him?
Speaker 2: Oh? Cute? Meghan?
Speaker 1: Is there a word you can't say? Can you pop it in a sentence for us?
Speaker 5: My teacher gave me hand sanditizer.
Speaker 1: Standardizer s sanitizer. Say it again, Meghan, hand sanitizer. But it's so cute. Let's get it wrong again it sansitizer.
Speaker 2: Hang on there, Megan, We're going to hook you up. What do we got? How about family passes? To Bounce? There you go, nowhere, Bounce the Ultimate Action Arena to test your physical limits and unlock your best performance.
Speaker 1: Kids love bounced, don't they they do?
Speaker 2: Indeed, Hey, to wrap up words you can't say, we are going to be a Carnegie.
Speaker 3: Almost CARNEGIEGGI Central, Yes, Carnegie Central.
Speaker 2: This afternoon outside spotlight between four and five, come and say hey to Lauren Clinton, myself.
Speaker 1: And someone that comes and says hey to us today. We'll win ten grand tomorrow because we are giving away fifty gay for just.
Speaker 2: Saying hey, that's right. Over the next two weeks your chance to get your hands on the money. But today's the first one, ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: It's it today. You've got to be there and then tomorrow someone will be announced as the winner.
Speaker 2: Hey, heyday four and five this afternoon thanks to Carlo homes Better starts with Carlole Holmes. It's twenty twenty six. Visit one of their display homes across Melbourne or a Carlile Holmes dot com dot AU. Good morning Melbourne, just gone seven to nine. Just listening to your sport there Clinch, Yes lines make any comment on these rumors around Lucky Neil possibly go under the pies. I think they'd rather just sort of let it, let it sit at the moment. I don't want it to be a distraction. Nothing on the whiteboard about it. Nothing on the whiteboard. Wasn't that a story?
Speaker 3: Though they've had a few the last couple of days now beclamophobic slur.
Speaker 2: As well, which is an ideal. Not great time for Brisbane.
Speaker 1: You know what I don't Well, they're on top of the lightest that's actually pretty good times, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I don't think that off the field. Not great exactly. I don't think there'd be a club in the AFL that wouldn't want Lucky Neil in their grind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, player, it's not exactly life side. It's one for footballer guys.
Speaker 2: We are shifting from the footy field. Guys.
Speaker 1: It's fashion Christmas.
Speaker 2: Oh, here we go to the red carpet.
Speaker 1: It's a met gala. Oh it's Anna Winters, not of nuds.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 1: Have you seen that there's a lot of feathers.
Speaker 3: Is she wearing something riddict?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she looks like an ostrich baby blue kind of duck egg blue dak hat hair.
Speaker 2: You're on the air with jas Lauren and claim, Oh.
Speaker 1: It is fashion Christmas. I do met Gala. People get excited about the met Gala question. Fashions Night of Knights question.
Speaker 2: People get excited. But the slib's a little on the nose, like all this money spent on this crazy fashion everything, don't It's.
Speaker 1: Going towards the met which is the Muse, So it's not just like a waste for them to get dressed up. It goes towards the Muse.
Speaker 2: So they cruise up that giant carpet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and apparently they get forty a maximum forty seconds. I think it is because there's Anna Winter and then there's all the different met Gala sambassads that year and they only get like thirty or forty seconds to say hi to Anna, and they've got to move on otherwise the line just gets all congested down the stairs.
Speaker 2: Can I say something controversial? Anna Winter?
Speaker 3: Now, she she's the go to for fashion?
Speaker 2: Right, she's characters based on Right the Devil.
Speaker 3: She's meant to be the go to for fashion. I think she looks ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, so this is theme is costume art, which the dress code has been described as fashion is art. So there's lots of really eccentric things we're seeing on the carpet this year. Get them up on the screen. There she is Anna Winters. She's in like a blue kind of duck egg blue feathered number.
Speaker 3: She looks like she's about to take fight.
Speaker 1: Do you understand the concept of the event? Yes, it's fashion is art. They're trying to make their art.
Speaker 7: And she's.
Speaker 1: Makes dicky. Let's have look at some of the other outfits. Now, what do you think of this? This is Sam Smith talk us through it, Fellas.
Speaker 2: It's a it's a he's got a feather on the head.
Speaker 1: He's also gone the peak.
Speaker 2: Is it feather thing? It's like a black gown.
Speaker 1: It's like almost like a kimono inspired gow.
Speaker 2: Sequence sequence and it's sort of like feather tailored in the middle. So no shirt job.
Speaker 1: What about the diamond earrings? Okay, now now this later you might not know her. She's a French media personality, a very famous influencer called Lena.
Speaker 2: Muff who's standing behind her with not.
Speaker 1: Exactly sure how you pronounce it.
Speaker 2: Muff.
Speaker 1: So she's done that.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't want to have a muffulf in that I think you're about to see it.
Speaker 1: So she's got like like bronzed hands wrapped around her, covering her.
Speaker 2: And that's her bra, that's her top, like metal.
Speaker 1: Hands looking like they're cupping her chest. And then like I like it a string dress.
Speaker 2: It's a statement as a guy did metal work in high school, you've got to be like that.
Speaker 1: You should have done something like that.
Speaker 2: You're going to get your shouldering on Lena.
Speaker 1: Mufflet Lena muffled from our very own human looks stational.
Speaker 2: Ten out of ten. Red also got the you forget about fashion's art. It's very Saturday.
Speaker 1: The peacocks must be naked all over l a right, and feathers. Peacocks have all been plucked. She looks gorgeous. She's actually there with Sunday Rose, her daughter. Sunday Rose is no longer a child. She's grown up.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 1: I was like, mate, has people talking at Zoe Kravitz? Now? Notice she's got one hand hidden?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Is that the ring engagement?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow, just furthering rumors that she's engaged to Harry's.
Speaker 2: She literally went up the carp with the hand in the pocket.
Speaker 1: Looks like she's gone the Gothic inspired lace number. I think, God, that's okay, it's a bit plain. I love the feathers better. Let's move on to Naomi.
Speaker 2: Yes, is she on the way to play around the tennis? Last? Remember she did?
Speaker 3: She walked out to rod Laver Arena and made she was in that beautiful added ass number.
Speaker 2: Wasn't she? You describe this white lady funerals with a touch of bread.
Speaker 1: She's gone pluck it up too, hasn't She just plucked the feathers.
Speaker 3: Out, and she's got her bread glove on.
Speaker 1: She's got the dish on her head. Remember that movie the dish She.
Speaker 2: She can get Saturday on dish.
Speaker 1: Now, Clinton was at the met gala.
Speaker 2: There he is.
Speaker 1: That's Luke Evans, the actor Fast and Furious, Hobbit, Mystery Girl on the train. He's gone like village people. Yeah, Philip, isn't that They out look at that? Oh what finally? Can you guess who we're looking at?
Speaker 2: Well, that's kind of story on the right, Yes, from heated rivalry. And he's with the lady wearing a COVID.
Speaker 1: Mask, a full face that's like a mask.
Speaker 2: It is a fencing mask.
Speaker 1: It's gone the white gown and the fencing mask. Have a guess, Have a guess. Someone in the headlines a lot at the moment for all the well wrong reasons. It's Katy Perry.
Speaker 2: Check you out, and I think, what are you doing there? Got a bit of time the headlines.
Speaker 1: That fencing mask is on Katy Perry. Do you think that's it? Do you think that's a statements like don't come out. Everyone's coming at me if anyone.
Speaker 2: Open it and close it, like because don't they eat a meal in there?
Speaker 1: Do you know a lot of them get up the stairs, walk through the gallery, and then go and get changed. And then they go to the dinner and different.
Speaker 2: Out Well they're all in ug boots and just no no if.
Speaker 1: They're in ugboats, but they're in different outfits. The dresses are worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. You don't want to be filling your tomato. Sleep on that.
Speaker 2: I'm not to take you.
Speaker 1: They climb the stairs, say hello to Anna, do their photos, and they get changed. I reckon the fencing, Mark has hinges on it.
Speaker 2: I think can we should get you one? Can you imagine me? Chat would be at the top of the stairs with Anna Winter.
Speaker 1: Well, when you've got that mask on it, maybe she was uninvited and she's turned up like that, so I didn't know it was her. Wow, Okay, it'll just keep They're just arriving, so it's all kicking off. Now. You'll be able to follow on the socials and on the morning shows or something.
Speaker 2: On mornings will be posting it so you can check out the photos.
Speaker 1: Anyone's going to be talking about this morning on the Telly.
Speaker 2: It's just gone three past nine. Hey, coming up next we are hitting the streets to Melbourne and upload and cash. We'll tell you how you can get your hands on fifty thousand dollars. Next you are on the air with j Slauren and Clint. We're doing a thanks to shell Ready Express in this afternoon. Come and say hey, because today is day one, say hey for fifty k thanks to our mates at Carlole Holmes.
Speaker 1: It sure is Now we will be at Carnegie Central between four and five pm. Now how this works is we've got fifty k to give away over the next two weeks. Today we will be going to Carnegie Central. You come down and say hey, you automatically go in the running for your share of that and one person who we meet today will win ten thousand dollars on the show tomorrow morning.
Speaker 2: Wow, we clear all the registrations and go somewhere else on the.
Speaker 3: Start Again, Start Again, and we're covering all parts of Melbourne.
Speaker 2: We are to be everywhere. We're going to be very visible and we're going.
Speaker 1: To be out on Saturday as well on the weekend. Yes, yeah, it's hard during the week so people can't can't get out of the house during the weeks. On Saturday we'll give you a chance as well. Just stay tuned to the show. Stay tuned to our socials and we'll be telling you where we're going and how you could win your share in fifty thousand dollars thanks to our friends at Carlol Holmes.
Speaker 2: I've got some things. I need to get a Spotlight one on there today. I love spots Spots said everything overwhelming. What do you need? I need some ice molds? The cube mate, they do everything they do the round ones. I need some round one. Probably I'll come in with you. Okay, do you get a discount membership? Count? Sure you've got a membership.
Speaker 1: I think I do have a Why do you get a discount?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: Are you a friend of Spotlight? I think you get tent?
Speaker 1: Are you a regular Spotlighter? Or you got some kind of special card. Sometimes we get sent things to the show and Jase takes them and like the Nando's card.
Speaker 2: Gone walk about. I've received some devastating news about the Nando's card.
Speaker 1: Oh what you ate it?
Speaker 2: All our contact at Nando's has left. He's gone to grill. You're kidding me.
Speaker 1: I'm going to get it. Well, I didn't even know had.
Speaker 2: Thank you for being.
Speaker 1: Have you tied your hair purple?
Speaker 2: I don't know what?
Speaker 1: Take your hat off. Oh no, it's there's a reflection or something. Look look like Nann had put a purple rinse in his head. He just took your hat off, and I was like, getting gold, He's put a purple rinse.
Speaker 2: Come on, Madge haircuts.
Speaker 1: Something purple in front of you. That's reflecting.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I went to the Barbie yesterday. How was he loved to chat? You just wanted to sleep. I just wanted to sleep and sleeps. It's a bit too quick for a sleep, isn't it. No twenty minutes. I think if the customers got their eyes closed, doesn't that signal hey I'm napping. Yeah, signals do not talk.
Speaker 1: Do you know? The other day I was at the hair salon and I had my iPhone headphones in with the cord on because I was just trying to get some work done. I was trying to do a couple of things, and I just was like, this is a real symbol of I'm not here to chat. And I felt so rude, but I knew I'd get distracted and not get my stuff done.
Speaker 2: You need the mask Katie Perry's wearing at the met Color. Yeah, you need a fencing mask. Everyone needs one. They're gonna be sold out. They look really warm sitting in the saloon.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't it, wouldn't it. I'm loving the met Gala. I'm glued to it.
Speaker 2: Have a great day of Royn. We'll see you an.
Speaker 1: Jace, Lauren and Clint.
Speaker 7: Wake that feeling good bas Lauren
Speaker 2: And clon Alligan on the socials,