Speaker 1: We got gets you every morning, every day day, every lady Adelaide, big day, big day on the calendar. It's not every day you get to give away a beautiful MG carve out of twenty thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Certainly not. This is the first time you've given a car away, isn't it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: How cu is it your first time?
Speaker 2: No? Mate?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, get over yourself. Oh we're giving away another car. Okay, it must be your Friday.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm so sorry. I've worked in radio for a very long time. We like to give away cars.
Speaker 1: What about a few weeks ago we're speaking of Scottie camp Oh, Scotty spoken to him a thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Oh my, can you stop making me sound like an absolute a hole? Thank you, you're not funny. Arazzio Fantasia is sitting in the driver's seat of this twenty thousand dollars MG. Thanks to Hamilton, MG Sal and all the crew down there. You're a bunch of legends. Thanks so much. And we're about to make a phone call.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: And then when we do, then Aratzio much pulling into this person's driveway.
Speaker 1: Let's see, let's all the car. My gosh, hope. That's a tays from morphot of our answers the phone, me too.
Speaker 2: Here we go in anti climax if she doesn't leave her voice. Hello, Oh hi is that tas It is?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 2: Jody and Hazy here. How are you this morning?
Speaker 4: I'm good?
Speaker 3: How are you doing?
Speaker 2: Really well? Thank you?
Speaker 1: Thank you. We have a really really important question for you. Are you interested in solar panels?
Speaker 5: I'm going to have some?
Speaker 2: All right? What about your electricity bill? You covered there too?
Speaker 1: You're all right?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, okay, no, we're not going to pay that.
Speaker 1: Heyay, did you enter Novo's cash all the car?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 7: I did?
Speaker 1: And what did you select?
Speaker 2: I select the car?
Speaker 1: Okay? What's going on your automobile status? Where are we at?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, where are you at with your car? What are you driving right now?
Speaker 1: Taste two thousand and six? That's what's It's a good will?
Speaker 2: No, it's not. It's seventeen years old.
Speaker 1: Mate. Six was a good year for MIT.
Speaker 2: And what sort of conditions it in?
Speaker 8: Stay with us?
Speaker 5: Taste slowy oil leak, engine light is perpetually on.
Speaker 1: Yep, it's a bomb basically, Okay, ride, okay, this is very good. Okay, so you're definite eating your car. Would what would it mean to you, ty, if you were to score a brand what would it do for in terms of your nurse? Here?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Was she crying? Well, we've been doing this for a couple of weeks now and we've had a lot of people select the instant cash that's one hundred dollars instant gratification. We've given away ten thousand dollars yeth of cash, and then we've been asking people would you like cash? Would you like a brand new car? And you selected the car, so that's good news.
Speaker 1: Twice, Can you please, can you please stay on the line, and can you please go to the front door.
Speaker 2: Outside?
Speaker 1: Can you see who have you got?
Speaker 5: Multiple people?
Speaker 1: Are your port Adelaide supporter by any chance? I certainly am and my dad is an average supporter.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, right, okay, So who's in your driveway?
Speaker 8: Me?
Speaker 5: Well, just me and one, two, three or five people?
Speaker 2: Okay, can you say, can you spawn any port Adelaid players there?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Which one? It's hard to say? His name is therebody? I mean I know what it's like. My name is Tase, So yeah, yeah, it's tricky. Well, days we would like to announce to you right here, right now, that that little white twenty thousand dollar MG in your driveway driven by a Razio Fantasia is all yours.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I can't believe it. Congratulations Days, how good? Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm my speechless. Oh can you.
Speaker 1: Do us a favor as well? And can you go up to the car and when you see erasia, can you say this? Do you come with a car? You come with the car?
Speaker 2: You? Oh, my love, you're going to be driving that around Adelaide. How does that feel?
Speaker 1: Incredible?
Speaker 8: Can hear my dog?
Speaker 2: Oh? That is so good? Well can congratulations, my love? That's unbelievable news.
Speaker 1: It was meant to be.
Speaker 2: I had nothing in my office and I asked for a radio and.
Speaker 4: This is what came.
Speaker 1: Hey, we're just gonna we're going to shift you over to a rite now. So he's got a microphone there. Can you hear us? I can hear you, guys. Yeah, Oh, take us through. It's how good, unbelievable.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we did a few little kids down the expressway and we're here now to give it to Days. So it's so good to be able to make her day. And she hasn't stopped crying. So it's really special.
Speaker 2: Have you got the keys in your hand?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 1: Raised the car still running? Is going to go for a cruise? Now?
Speaker 2: Job straight in, Yeah, you're going to go with it.
Speaker 10: Jump in and go for us. She's got no shoes on. We'll just go around the block. We'll just go around the bar quickly, all right.
Speaker 2: Guys, Well that is awesome, Ras, thanks so much for the delivering the car to Tay's unbelievable stuff. Well done, what a worthy winner.
Speaker 1: Hazy stuff. Oh my gosh, oh I'm genuinely my heart rates right up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now you've given a car away.
Speaker 1: See how it feels? Who saw that coming? Big? Thanks as well to handles the MG absolute troopers down there, brand new MG twenty thousand dollars. How's that to start your Friday?
Speaker 2: Oh that's not bad, is it? Apologies to everyone who's driving to work who hasn't won a new car a downer, But for.
Speaker 1: Everybody he did enter as well. Now for those who picked up some cash and particularly entered the card, well thank you so much for getting involved. Yep, yeah, really good stuff.
Speaker 2: It's been a fun com it's been a really fun comm Yeah.
Speaker 1: Speak of competitions we do about all the bangers reveal next? Oh okay, the.
Speaker 2: Great deals and cheeky getaways. What if dot com has just the place winter hardaways?
Speaker 1: Great?
Speaker 2: But bring on springs, jump on the water. If app to book hotels, apartments, holiday rentals and more, glad.
Speaker 1: If it's Aussie for travel.
Speaker 8: Friday? Good morning right for Gerald Hazy, Jody we Well. Nova is the Oprah of radio networks, aren't we? You have a car? You have a car? You have a car? Did everybody gets a car?
Speaker 2: You gave way Kate Richie's car, did you not?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: And presser someone here as a hows this. You have a bit of a laugh over this.
Speaker 9: Jude's someone here at Nova said, you know what you should do. Why don't you do a competition? Impresser to win the impressor play on words And that's what we're all about here, puns and playing on words and stuff like that. So we turn it into a competition and it.
Speaker 8: Got it was massive.
Speaker 9: Actually Brooke from seven Hill was the woman that won it this morning and never had a car in her life and has never been on a holiday in her life.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, okay, yeah, she's only third eight, but no, so.
Speaker 8: It was a worthy winter. How did you go with your car this morning? Was it good?
Speaker 2: Well, we're gonna win up you here because we had a Port Adelaide football player give our car away a Razzio found Tasia drove it up to the front door and then and remarkably he said, you know what, give me away with the car as well. So it was like and the MG.
Speaker 8: Nice did his hand me getting out of the car. I knew, I knew it was going rao. Get that body right, mate.
Speaker 1: He's safe, he's very, very safe. Just on the car.
Speaker 8: What year was it? It was twenty nineteen.
Speaker 9: She's only done forty four thousand cars, but she's had, you know, I mean some great memories in there. I think Linn McGranger Irene's been in the back of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, she's.
Speaker 8: A Campbelltown girl, Kate.
Speaker 9: So that's sort of like you would say, like an Elizabeth or in a Sullivan's boch. So she's done a couple of burnouts in it, doing Maney's down the esp.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you've got him sometimes in Camptown, don't you just to flee the scene?
Speaker 8: Well, yeah, to get into the car.
Speaker 9: Today the contestants had to put a code into these like how do I get into this car? And she hot wided it in thirty seconds. She is a real Campbelltown girl.
Speaker 2: Beautiful work. The Crow's taking on the lines at the gabatour this weekend. That is a big ask, but it has to be done, doesn't it.
Speaker 9: It's massive. It's massive, same time as the Matildas as well. But do you know what, I'm confident, I really am.
Speaker 8: We play well again. We beat Brisbane at the start of the year.
Speaker 9: I know it's it's harder up there at the Gabba and they play that ground very well. But there's a lot on the line here and I'm really really excited, to the point where I said to my two boys, let's jump on a plane. We're going to go up for the gather on Saturday. So we're so excited. Yeah, the boys are playing good footy at the moment, so cross fingers Matilda's and the Crows.
Speaker 8: It could be a good weekend for South Australia.
Speaker 2: I'm going to imagine that because you'll be at the Gabba while the Matilda's are playing, You're gonna watch her own phone.
Speaker 8: You would think that.
Speaker 9: They would be putting it on in the quarter time breaks and halftime jades.
Speaker 8: Wouldn't you well have.
Speaker 2: A chat to the good people at the Gatherer and maybe suggest that put it in their inbox as you watch.
Speaker 9: I agree, And if we're getting flogged by teen girls, I'll just start walking the kids to sun Corpse Stadium. I just go, yeah, well, I've gone from Taylor Walker to Sam Kerr.
Speaker 8: I'm out of here.
Speaker 2: And Port Adelaide, who they got GWS on Sunday at home. You would think that they would take care of them and sort of arrest the slide that they've been on.
Speaker 8: No, look, it's a good time to be losing games.
Speaker 9: I know that you don't want to lose four in a row, but you'd rather get it out of the way now. I think they were without a doubt they'll bounce back Port Adelaid, But GWS, I've been playing bloody good footing, so that is going to be a great game.
Speaker 8: There's some great games this whole round. I'm really looking forward.
Speaker 1: To time like we always, so let's do it again next week.
Speaker 8: Love you guys, thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: Let's have a little think about what's transpired this week on the show. Just a little reflection, a little pause, just to see what's gone down and offended diary entry and if you'd like to hear it, just press one of those buttons over there, not the car.
Speaker 1: Crash one Jody's events.
Speaker 2: Dear Diary. This week is dedicated to all the animal lovers who have a very spiritial doggy voice. This is Georgia talking to her dog Richard.
Speaker 8: Mining mister Eagles.
Speaker 1: Money.
Speaker 9: Do you hear the good money, good week?
Speaker 1: Or so cute? Georgia?
Speaker 2: Do you follow your whittle doggie parties too? How we're gwacy for morson wakes Hi?
Speaker 8: Oh my anything on November the twelve.
Speaker 2: Yes, and they hadn't see.
Speaker 9: Yes, that was a cart and for their birthday.
Speaker 1: They got a logle cup. Oh it's the final base. So what usual?
Speaker 2: What do you do for your biddies if we are three.
Speaker 5: Parties, Well, we got three dogs one while and won the German.
Speaker 8: Shepard and we go all out for him.
Speaker 1: Just turned one.
Speaker 5: And we put it in pajamas the.
Speaker 3: Night before, had a movie night with him and.
Speaker 6: Then locked on the doors. Did our little.
Speaker 3: Made like a pond with one hundreds and hundreds of toy.
Speaker 1: In the morning anymore.
Speaker 2: All right, let's straighten up diary. Ye it's fray ye? Or is that yay? It's fray ye. I don't know who's to say, Let's ask Kanye. Taie West made a surprise appearance in Rome as he joined fellow US rapper Travis Scott on stage. Travis Scott, of course from Blink one eight two, in his first public performance since he calls controversy with a series of anti Semitic online posts. So very Kanye, isn't it classic Kanye? Yeah? The rapper who obviously changed his name to Yee was introduced to the stage by Scott at his Utopia concert.
Speaker 1: Did you find this change his name to ya? Strain? His name is Kanye shortened to ya. He calls himself a Yee? And also, did you say Travis Scott from Blink one eight two? Wasn't he Travis Scott? Are you serious? Did you mix up Travis Scott and Travis Barker?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: It's fine. You can't possibly butcher Beyonce's name. Even in the heat of the song for song song song battle, he said beyond, She said beyond? In the newsroom obviously took offense to my inability to pronounce celebrities. But there's no need for abuse.
Speaker 4: Abs, no the m and off, I mean the just tell us to do.
Speaker 1: Just trying to have some fun, keep it a little bit.
Speaker 2: Calm the f down, Abbey, or will ship you off to another radio station, maybe your more triple M, maybe more football, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, don't for free.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: Story.
Speaker 2: When nothing's gone right, there's only one choice. Take your pants off. As we talked about fashion regrets for you from Campbelltown, you snap.
Speaker 5: You had to be cool, slapped it up to your knees, like let the open space flaps around and wear them out to the pub and you know that you could even snap them open a little bit higher.
Speaker 2: But at one point, my good friend Andrew took the memo to relax a little too literally. Are you satisfied, Andrew?
Speaker 1: I'm very satisfied. He ask me a cigarette?
Speaker 2: Okay, mister relaxy, name as many mister manager humanly can go.
Speaker 1: Mister grumpy, Yeah, mister board with this show, Mister irritated by Jody, Mister sick of you putting me down, Mister about to visit HR.
Speaker 2: Mister about to lose his job in.
Speaker 1: Radio mister almost unemployed, and then finally mister sad.
Speaker 2: So to Queen Bee So and to the artist formerly known as Kanye yee yeah, and all the little doggie wobbs got that go off this weekend, Kings and Queens. Ah my love, Jody, We'll do this freaking story. This is how huge someone has paid more than one hundred and fifty thousand dollars for the microphone CARDI be held at a rowdy fan who threw a drink on her during a Las Vegas show. We'd think about this though. If you watch the full film clip, people were throwing water at her the whole time, and she was like sticking out her bottom. People would throw water at it, and the next minute she cops one in the face and then she gets triggered.
Speaker 1: So people, I was thinking, Wow, I think I think she's the bum's a bit hot. Let's put her out.
Speaker 2: Let's extinguish that.
Speaker 1: She reacted terribly.
Speaker 2: Jerry Air, please extinguish that dairy air. I mean, if I had a dollar for every time a bum was on fire, I was like, can someone throw some water at it? Please?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I know, I mean, goodness, she's probably singing this song as well, I'll throw some mass as well. So what an anthem?
Speaker 2: Am I so nervous every single time you'd.
Speaker 1: Like you should be. That's the most vulgar song that's ever been written, you I know?
Speaker 2: And then and do you know what's hilarious?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 2: Then she just tried to say, oh no, it's all about feminism.
Speaker 1: What wash?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Interesting anyway, he's the best of Cardi ber Journey on your hat bet for me?
Speaker 2: She got a hat bet for me Forever hair America, wis pipe and my name is Carti b.
Speaker 3: You may know me as that annoying.
Speaker 2: Dance on social media. They'd be tucky hella crazy. I can't get enough of her. She's not that song because that makes me nervous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, freak enough juice juice.
Speaker 2: Everyone's heard of Little Tay, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love the Little Taste speaking. I'm there, Little Tape.
Speaker 2: She's a fourteen year old social media influencer and she's come out and said I'm very much alive. So there was a death announcement yesterday that was a result of her hacked Instagram account. She said, I want to make it clear that my brother and I are safe and alive, but I'm completely heartbroken and struggling to even find the right words to say. It's been a traumatizing twenty four hours. All day yesterday was my matter with MLA's heartbreaking and tearful phone calls from loved ones, all trying to sort out this mess. Okay, so basically someone jumped on and said, Little Tayers eat rip. Yeah, this is her first viral video. Have a listen. You already know what it is.
Speaker 1: Little david Ya sluts out the century. I'm moving nine years old.
Speaker 2: But Rissian are your broadcast hater.
Speaker 1: It's just confirmed. She's good, isn't she She's fine, It's fine.
Speaker 2: Who we all breathe a sigh of relief. So all the parents, though, this is what this took me to. All the parents who think it's a really good idea to put their kids on Instagram so they can get free stuff. This is the flip side. There's a fourteen year old kid who has to now come out and say I'm alive because the world thinks she's dead. Like that's a lot for anyone to deal with, let alone a child.
Speaker 1: Yes, all their bests anyway, our thoughts and prayers, of course go out to Little Tape juice, juice. He's very much alive.
Speaker 2: I can go into my weekend now feeling very relieved. Harry's hanging on to a different Taylor these days. So Styles was photographed coosing up to his roomored girlfriend Taylor Russell in London following her performance in The Effect at the National Theater this week. Stars can be seen greeting Russell and wrapping his rounds around arms around her. He was out with James Corden and James Corden's wife and then they all went back to her dressing room.
Speaker 1: So there you go.
Speaker 2: That's nice. It's nice that Harry's finally managed to snag a girl, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm just glad he's not lonely. It'd be tough for him, wouldn't it. I wonder if he has trouble meeting women, I.
Speaker 2: Would say, so, I mean, what's he got going for him?
Speaker 1: Remember there was that vision of him and Rada, Oh yes, cooking up like two kids in a year eight.
Speaker 2: They actually, I think, ingested each other.
Speaker 1: Good stuff.
Speaker 2: Imagine the saliva exchange.
Speaker 1: Yeah, imagine one of them had a visit line as well. Oh my, oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to enjoy my coffee here? Can we just pump the explain.
Speaker 1: Genuine fluid fests?
Speaker 2: What is wrong with you? We're talking about Harry Styles passioning on with Emily ratchets Kaowski. I mean, what's not hot about that?
Speaker 4: Well as someone else who's the same level of fame. It is really hard to meet people, you know.
Speaker 2: I know how he's feeling that we can relate. Yeah, something we have in I look, I look forward to the vision one day of abs just passing on with Harry behind a bus. I can't wait to see.
Speaker 1: And here's the audio.
Speaker 3: What's such a lovely time with week?
Speaker 1: Battle the Bangers? Two comrades. Probably a little bit too competitive. Let's be honest.
Speaker 2: We could probably rain it in a little bit.
Speaker 1: We we could reign it in.
Speaker 2: Okay, So now you want to turn it into a competition.
Speaker 1: Now this conversation is a competition. Oh my god, about very god. So you're crazy. Stop gaslighting me, you're gaslighted. Believable stuff.
Speaker 2: Two songs this week, very vastly different genres, aren't they?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh? I don't think they could be anymore.
Speaker 2: Fine's bit of pop rock, maybe borderline Christian rock. Let's just go a bit of higher by Creed? Shall we go?
Speaker 1: What is this? Nineties, eighties, seventies, forties, fifties. What are are you talking here?
Speaker 2: Nineties?
Speaker 1: Mate? Nineties nineties?
Speaker 2: What have you got from your cassio keyboard over there?
Speaker 1: Excuse me very much? What do you mean? I'm taking you back to twenty twelve? Okay, you're a labyrinth labyrinth full named Tim Lee McKenzie aka maka oh with tiny temper from this one remember this song?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, hit one song grab Mine lasted about eight seconds to turn it.
Speaker 1: There you go, There we go, There we go, and then we went back. Jody Hazy cast your.
Speaker 2: Boat, yeah, or you can send us a text a text boat for double nine one nine nine one nine. We'd love to hear from you with your thoughts on those two songs.
Speaker 1: Come on and look, it's not competitive at all, but if we were keeping school, then Jody's leading seven to six.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's okay.
Speaker 1: Didn't you celebrate last week too?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 2: I was, actually I was so shocked and surprised by how much it meant to win.
Speaker 1: You based a whole week as well on that result and my week for the mood of your weekend based on Battle.
Speaker 2: Of the Bank. No, if I lose Battle of the Bank, is my kids like?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, two things.
Speaker 1: What happens if you lose Battle of the Bangers and also the Thunderbirds lose that weekend?
Speaker 2: I'm a monster?
Speaker 1: The girls at home, right, we're staying at our friend's houses where again, Hey, Nan.
Speaker 2: Can we just can we have a sleepover room Saturday night?
Speaker 4: I do love the reverse psychology of Hazy, who plays his song as a bed underneath you guys speaking talking about.
Speaker 1: No my, oh my god, Abby, you're crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh thank you Abby. See what he's trying to do subliminally.
Speaker 1: It is funny, though, Do you know what we're all about? Equal rights? So let's play him at the same time.
Speaker 8: There you go.
Speaker 1: That's better? All right, all right, cast your vote Jody and Hazy on Instagram battle. That's that time of the week where the big song reveal happens. Bangers already gives a score up date. It's so tight.
Speaker 2: Yeah seventy six. Thank you to everyone who voted on the Jody and Hazy Instagram page, not to my husband who religiously votes for you every single week.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's a personal thing or do you think that he just likes my songs better or do you think it's a bit of a combination.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's just massive disloyalty on our marriage front.
Speaker 1: That's all okay. Yeah, Couples who vote for each other's songs on Battle of the Bangers stay together.
Speaker 2: It's not an expression that I won't catch on.
Speaker 1: Good morning to you producers, Good morning, just morning. The absence of camera guy Josh.
Speaker 2: He's on the road in water, given away a car.
Speaker 11: That's all right, but he has given me the results for our Battle of the bank. It ended up pretty close. There was a strong lead yesterday. It kind of stayed that way this morning. It's evened up a little bit. Are you last minute votes?
Speaker 1: You went a little drum roll lovely on.
Speaker 2: What are the options first? You need to play the songs first so people.
Speaker 11: Know, okay, get one last chance to recap.
Speaker 8: Jodie had creed.
Speaker 2: Not many words of encouragement internally from in this building for my song, but that's okay. I don't need your support.
Speaker 8: Hazy. You had a bit of earthquake going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by Labyrinth and tiny temper.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, yeah, just just let me get my glow sticks and my dawn ob skirt and my boots and I'll head out to the clubs.
Speaker 1: Didn't you just the other day talk about how I used to wear it? The theme song your my Space page.
Speaker 8: Alright, drum roll.
Speaker 1: Please, Andrew, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 11: The winner by twenty votes. Earthquake, Oh my, very good.
Speaker 2: Normally I don't mind when you win, but this song sucks.
Speaker 1: Okay, Jody, come in. I think I probably stay unanimous decision. Earthquake, Labor, tiny temper, and you want to be here ready, Jody Labyrinth, come in?
Speaker 2: Do you know what I like to do on a Friday? Have you inject me with some knowledge?
Speaker 1: You're welcome in advance.
Speaker 6: You tell me you've got your time machine.
Speaker 1: On this daisy. Oh yeah, welcome on this daisy. It's Friday. Let's go. Today's Today's red nose Day.
Speaker 2: Oh nice, one day of.
Speaker 1: The year where your nose can be red. Or if you're Barnaby Joyce, three hundred and sixty five days a year, that big red nose.
Speaker 2: Or if you're a raging alcoholic, then it's like a real giveaway.
Speaker 6: No so red.
Speaker 2: He likes brandy. Oh, sunburn leading to sunburn red all year.
Speaker 1: Even in the depths of winter. Nineteen ninety Joel Craesy he was born in Sydney. Today's his thirty third birthday. Joel Chrasty's still very young?
Speaker 2: Is here only thirty?
Speaker 1: Free? Gosh's forty five?
Speaker 2: It feels like he's been dominating the.
Speaker 1: Comedy saying for Emma, Yeah, he actually does look about twenty five. Yeah, it just feels like he's been around for a long long time, and he has been.
Speaker 2: And maybe it's because he's so immature. We all think he's yucker here on is old as you feel, Yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 1: Nineteen sixty six, John Lennon held a press conference in Chicago apologizing for stating that the Beatles were more popular than Jesus.
Speaker 6: I'm not saying that we're better or greater, or comparing us with Jesus Christ as a person or God as a thing or whatever it is. You know, I just said what I said and it was wrong or was taken wrong, and now it's all little.
Speaker 1: You've just got to be careful when you compare yourself to Jesus.
Speaker 2: You really do. Yeah, there's just some things in life you need to avoid. Death, Texas and religion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and comparing yourself to Jesus and God Almighty, because you'll just get yourself in some strife. M take it from me. I know nineteen eighty four were Reagan tested a microphone, he said this, they're American. I'm to table today that that doned legislation. Well outlaw right here forever we'll begin farming and baiting minute. Unfortunately for Ronald, his little joke was picked up by live TV cameras and microphones and was heard by millions worldwide. You reckon, that made people panic.
Speaker 2: Oh, I tell you what, You've got to always be thinking. The microphone is always always on.
Speaker 1: They're always on.
Speaker 2: Like when you're a newsreader at Channel ten in Brisbane and you start complaining about your husband because he's taking you on a ski holiday, and that kids picked up on the microphone and next minute you don't.
Speaker 1: Have a job. Oh it happens to the best of us, though, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, my husband's taking me to Switzerland. How very dare he?
Speaker 1: Oh he's such an idiot.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's such a moron. He's so selfish.
Speaker 1: Two thousand and five, Shane Warren became the first cricket to take six hundred Test wickets. I's not done now then, yes, salt.
Speaker 8: Six hundred Test match?
Speaker 1: Where gets the Shane War? And we enjoyed each and every one of them.
Speaker 2: Oh and Shane was the first to congratulate Shane.
Speaker 1: Shane celebrated accordingly, you worry about that. Another one song in August eleventh in two thousand and two was Hot in Here by Nellie. Great song, great artists. I just felt for him because he permanently was wearing this band aid on his face and he thought, Wow, what's going on underneath that?
Speaker 2: It must be a really deep what happened to him as a child? Why did it never heal?
Speaker 1: Maybe it needs some stitches, that's what's belonging the healing process.
Speaker 2: Getting hot in here, Nelly, you need to take off your clothes.
Speaker 1: WHOA okay, but leave the band had one boy, Oh boy, it's been a big morning, a fun morning.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness. It is all happening and it's all going to be happening on Sunday as well. It is the port Adelaie g WS game. Amazing stuff, the hand Well Blitz Grand Final. Will we played before the game on a stage, just two brothers going head to head for fifteen hundred dollars on the line, one thousand bucks with a winner, five hundred bucks for the runner up.
Speaker 1: Yep, and congratulations to Jared from Ethelton. Are you going to be there? Jerald? You've won some Port Adelaide tickets. A big shout to our mates of the game real estate, massive supporters of local making difference all over Essays selling your home trust McGain. Not too long ago we gave away a car for Nova's cash or the car thanks to our boy Razzio Fantasia. Let's recap this is how it went down. Hope. That's a Tayes from a morphic val answers the phone.
Speaker 2: Me too.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Heydays. Did you enter Nova's cash all the car?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 8: I did?
Speaker 1: And what did you select the car? Okay? Are your port Adelaide supporter by any chance?
Speaker 5: I certainly am, and my dad is an average supporter.
Speaker 2: So who's in your driveway? Can you? Can you spown any port Adelaid players there?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: I mean it's hard to say his name is that well, Tays? We would like to now it's to you right here, right now, that that little white twenty thousand dollar MG in your driveway driven by a Ratzio Fantasia is all yours. I'm trying.
Speaker 3: I can't believe it.
Speaker 2: Well, congratulations, my love.
Speaker 1: We're going to shift you over to a right here and now take us through. It's how good, unbelievable.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we did a few little skids down the expressway and we're here now to give it to days. So it's so good to be able to make her day. And she hasn't stopped crying, so it's really special.
Speaker 2: That is awesome. Ras, thanks so much for delivering the car. Today's unbelievable stuff. Well done. What a word of you, winner, hazy stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh what a day? What a day. It's good.
Speaker 2: It's been huge, isn't it.
Speaker 1: It really has. Thank you so much to our friends at Heilton MG and Credit Union say for making it all happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's been wonderful. And make sure you tune in on Monday because we are going to have an even bigger choice to make. That's all I'm going to say. Wowe competition mate, that pretty get much biggers
Speaker 1: Enjoy weekend, Catch it bright now on Monday morning.