Speaker 1: Quick get you every morning, every day, Adelaides.
Speaker 2: Thanks, thanks for jumping on board the podcast.
Speaker 3: Sometimes in any given situation, actually you just look at a thing and you go, what the actual fork.
Speaker 4: It's those little things that you just your eyes roll into the back of your head and you think, what is that person doing?
Speaker 5: Where are they going?
Speaker 6: With this?
Speaker 3: In particular, I mean the Plane and Airport Behavior edition, because we all change, I reckon when we go on holidays. You turn into probably a more ignorant, laid back version.
Speaker 4: Of yourself, absolutely where everything is acceptable. You know, get to the airport nine o'clock, what do you do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, yeah, yeah, you have a beer and you get your plane ticket and you put them together and you take a picture and you post the social media and you say something like BALI watch out where coming fire.
Speaker 5: Bin Tangs Enjoy the podcast question What the Fork? What the Hawk?
Speaker 4: This is the segment born out of the fact that no one can ever find any forks in any corporate kitchen in South Australia across the board, and so then we thought, you know what, let's ask what the fork about anything at all that we like. And today's edition is brought to you by Planes trains and automobiles.
Speaker 5: Really just planes and airports.
Speaker 3: Yeah, unsponsored, but so much happening, particularly the airports.
Speaker 4: There's a bit going on in one particular airline, wasn't there, Hazy, Yeah, there was.
Speaker 2: So I remember.
Speaker 3: What really sort of grinds my gears and makes me go what the fork is? When you're in a three hours into a nine hour flight coming to or from Atlanta and then you've got to turn around because someone has left what was described as a biohazardous diarrhea in the toilet which.
Speaker 2: Was seeping out.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, to the plane. No, that is a true story. I read that on Instagram and I loved as well. At The first comment, which has got the most likes is from a blow called It's Evenki.
Speaker 2: He said, bro did the Roppenheimer.
Speaker 4: What the fork for the plane edition is my brother in law travels a lot for his work and therefore accumulates lots lots of points and then gets upgraded to first class or business class. And he said the amount of times that he's seen influences get on a plane and stop in either first class or business class, sit down and pose for a selfie to post on the gram and then have to get up and ungraciously walk into economy.
Speaker 5: After they've taken said selfie.
Speaker 3: You know they're doing they scurry off, the scurry like a little parasite.
Speaker 5: It was so aggressive.
Speaker 2: Got my photo. Now I'm going to go back and leave reality.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's embarrassing if you're doing that, isn't it? Absolutely it's going to add you in the newsroom. What the fork the plane edition?
Speaker 6: Go for it?
Speaker 8: Well, as you know it's Balley a few weeks ago, it's barely been mentioned.
Speaker 5: What if if you want to sponsor me again, I'll go.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So, anyway, I was on the plane.
Speaker 8: Obviously we're at the back of the plane and the flight attendant are trying to get through. The plane is small, blah blah blah. And you've got a netble team that's on there that's all split up, and you've got like eight people waiting for the toilet in the aisle. And this woman kept walking back and standing speaking to her friends in front of us. So you've got flight attendant trying to get through, You've got people lining up for the bathroom and going oh well, and instead of going oh there's eight people, I'll sit down and wait for it to clear, so and she just wouldn't.
Speaker 5: She kept standing there and I wanted to be.
Speaker 8: Like, just go and sit down, but we just took off. You don't need to speak to your friend. Go and sit down and wait for it to clear and then come back and talk mate.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Also, also when you taxi in and you're sitting there and the light goes off so you can stand up and get your stuff.
Speaker 5: And then people stand up and wait instantly, Well, what's to be gained?
Speaker 3: I get, I get if you're stretching your legs, but if you're above sort of six foot as well, you're standing up and all of a sudden you've got to awkwardly go to the side, so it's like chronically bad for you. Next you're like, well, sure, I'm stretching out my hamstring, which is fine, but now I've got a chronic makeshift.
Speaker 2: It's not worth it.
Speaker 3: But now I can't sit back down because I've committed to this. I don't want to look like an idiot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: Now, camera guy Joshka coach be in from Ted Lasso, excuse me very much, what is your story about being on a plane.
Speaker 5: With your dad?
Speaker 9: Okay, so for context, my dad used to work for an airline, so we got seats up the front the twenty yes, and on a flight to New York, we had a few dreams smacks of rich kid. So my father and I were on the plane. Yeah, yeah, so we were very well hydrated, and then Dad was kind of standing next to my seat and talking to me. And then we hit turbulence and the air hostess is kept saying, so can you sit down?
Speaker 2: So can you sit down?
Speaker 9: And he's like, no, no, I'm going to finish what I'm saying, blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: It's like how Very did SIPs on his pins.
Speaker 9: Anyway, So eventually he sits down and goes to sleep, and then we're on descent and I wake up and I hear Joshy joshy, and I look at the seat behind me and they've restrained him three sets of seatbelts while he's being unconscious.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, So he's got drunk, passed out and then they've like just gone just wrap him up with you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a couple of seatbelts.
Speaker 3: Even worse, was it? You draw a couple of fake eyebrows? Inappropriate, unnecessary? You've been through enough thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 4: What the fork the plane slash airport additions behave?
Speaker 5: You could go to the gym, or to the shopping, or go to work.
Speaker 2: Class if you went in a beachier direction.
Speaker 5: You're only a what if away from a holiday with the warn if.
Speaker 3: Accommodation, glass packages and more what if itzy for travel.
Speaker 10: Let's go to Emma Pallo, how are you?
Speaker 5: We're good?
Speaker 4: What the fork have you seen at the airport?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 10: We're traveling in Europe and we were in a massive, massive line, like where that you put your bag through for security? Yeah, copy like a good hour arek And it was such a long line for Christmas. This man just came up, pushed past the whole line, went straight to the front. We were all thinking, must be really late for his flight. Ended up being that he was on the same famous ass that we were there like three hours early, so he had nowhere to be. He was just having a coffee by the gate. Just didn't want to wait in line.
Speaker 3: You've just got to be built different to have the nerve to do that. Did you did anyone confront.
Speaker 2: You, Emma?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 10: Not everyone let them go because everyone sort of gave each other looks, but no one said anything. It's like, all right, he must be really late, not very polite, but he must be late. Like give him the benefit of the doubt. And then it's just having a coffee.
Speaker 7: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: It's like that line at the Adelaide airport, right, So when there's a big lineup and there's a sort of business class VIP line whatever. I witnessed three blokes who obviously just had the conversation before and and just gone let's have a crack at it. That there was a guy on security standing there. He's just laughed in their faces and gone on to thought zone.
Speaker 5: Boys, off you go.
Speaker 3: And that's the treatment that you would hope they get every single time.
Speaker 4: Good morning to Wayne, Yeah, good morning, good good What the fork the plane Edition?
Speaker 11: What happened family.
Speaker 7: Trip from Bali On the day of flyout. My son and daughter running crazy around the resort, get to the airport. The sun's not feeling the best, so we told him to sit down, relax. Yeah, and then as we've jumped in the plane, he started to feel unwell. So the partner and I have both given him a sick bag in case he needs it. Yeah, doesn't need it on the sandsa side to vomit, power, chuck all over me, get the seat in front of us, go back over our heads, through the seat in front of us, over everyone, and then the next news apparently he's got a change of clothes and I don't leveled off he's managed to go get changed. I've had to sit there in my jobs and the jet staff staff has given me a how.
Speaker 5: To put over my lap no wait, oh no.
Speaker 7: Then when we left the plane apparently donated their teat our back, so I had to watch the customs in my job and then waigh a baggage.
Speaker 2: Experience. That's the sort of stuff that I'm making never want to travel again?
Speaker 12: Mate.
Speaker 7: Oh I haven't flown with him since Dwayne.
Speaker 5: Who would have thought that Jetstar would have a modesty towel? Well done, Thank you, Keagan. What the for have you seen on a plane?
Speaker 11: For me, it was the air for We were traveling back from Fiji. It was July and it was quite a well known white company and a couple of flights were getting canceled on that day and the flight for us got canceled, and I was quite shocked when the company asked over the instercom if they could have passengers on that plane who were willing and able to go down and help them unload their pain that had just been canceled. Yeah, we.
Speaker 2: Did anyone help out?
Speaker 11: I'm not sure. They called about three to four times. I mean they did go from four people down to two people, so I'm guessing they had someone help them.
Speaker 4: So essentially they were calling for baggage handlers, is that right?
Speaker 11: Yeah, just just passengers who are able to help them unload the bake.
Speaker 5: That's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Wow, who made the call?
Speaker 6: Was it?
Speaker 2: Alan Joyce?
Speaker 5: Yeah? You know what's funny about it. I was just about to say, well done Allen Joyce for corn.
Speaker 2: Far too, Like, alright, hav need to give away their shoes as well? How do you like?
Speaker 5: I feel for Dwayne? Yeah, I genuinely feel for him.
Speaker 4: We imagine having going to walk through customs in your jocks when you've just got back from Bali, and everyone would be like, good trip, good trip, mate, enjoy yourself.
Speaker 3: At least if you had a nice pair of acics you'll running shoes, you could just somehow run away from the situation.
Speaker 2: They're all yours, mate, beautiful.
Speaker 5: Dwayne has been.
Speaker 2: It sounds like there's still some pain.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Really does a good addition of what the fork.
Speaker 3: So Joe's I was listening to my favorite podcast, yea, and that is the bit on podcast three and over girls.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So you've got Georgia, you've got jam and our very own producers Zoe, who joins us.
Speaker 5: A good morning morning.
Speaker 3: Let's tell you what this particular listener as well, A very very interesting subject came up along the lines of what happens in terms of conversation with blokes at urinals.
Speaker 2: Right, so it's just take us through this quickly.
Speaker 12: We're baffled. How does it happen? What do they say? Do they say anything? Is there our contact?
Speaker 2: Is there not?
Speaker 5: Blah blah blah. And it came from when you're walking.
Speaker 12: Into the ladies' room as a chick, if you're having a conversation and then you both sit down, do you continue the conversation or do you put it on hold?
Speaker 5: And then we said what do the boys do?
Speaker 12: And we're all baffle, We've got no idea what they do?
Speaker 4: You wait to you have your little Wii and then you resume your conversation.
Speaker 12: Yes, unless it's a close friend every single time.
Speaker 2: For the ladies.
Speaker 4: Oh no, not if you're sort of out and about, like when it's a whole different ballgame. If you aren't about and you've had a couple of toilet with other women, then they're your best friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Then that's the deepest conversation you've ever.
Speaker 4: Will ever have in your life with a random stranger. Okay, you walk in, never met you in my life. You walk out holding hands, going, I love you there, let's.
Speaker 2: Take this further.
Speaker 5: Love you.
Speaker 2: Guys with my friends.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that's with your friends, not with anyone else. No, I'll put it on hold. It's almost like the moment where it just stops everyone. We're just doing our business. Yeah, and then we continue as we're washing our hands as you were.
Speaker 2: Okay, I like to have a chat. Love a chat.
Speaker 3: And there's always a moment where you come into a men's toilet and you've got to make the decision that be someone standing at the urinal, do you join them or do you keep on going past and you go to the toilets because you're not too sure about having that chat. I like an icebreaker too, Just walk in and stand to the bloke next to me, and say, Okay, I guess it's a big boys convention, is it?
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm late.
Speaker 3: Daily day that happens at Channel seven. You do not say that daily, and I'll always get a bit of a chuckle and then you pick it up from there.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Right, would you do that to a stranger though?
Speaker 3: Just so you're at the adelaide over at the footy Okay, So if I'm an adelaide over the footy ends, let's say it's halftime and let's say ports Pike.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you go in there and it's like ten blokes line up.
Speaker 3: All you have to do is just go sort of look around and go how good Zach Butter's absolutely joins in and then just like you said, you're all mates. We walk out holding your hands after you've washed you hands. Of course, yes, of course you go join the party.
Speaker 4: Are there any blokes who, after they've done their business, don't wash their hands?
Speaker 5: Yes, I don't tell us that.
Speaker 3: I'm sure there's girls in the same situation many, Yeah, do you know?
Speaker 2: I don't trust.
Speaker 4: But also we're not, you know, touching our actual bits when we.
Speaker 5: Go to the toilet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hope not.
Speaker 3: I really hope it can just sit down and do what you need to do. I'll tell you I don't trust that. You can feel it as well, when you're at the urinal and you feel someone coming and you know they need to make a decision. And I'm not sure I trust the blokes who will walk past the urinal to go to the toilet to do a number one, because then you can hear what's happening and say, well, what's what? You don't want to talk to me, I'm scared of me. Do you think we're about to have some bad chat?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 5: That was my next question to you.
Speaker 4: Is it really obvious if you're having a Wii and then they walk past you and go into a cubicle?
Speaker 5: Are you like, what's your problem? Mate?
Speaker 2: Exactly right? Yeah, So I don't trust those bokes. But what I will say is, do you know how I trust even.
Speaker 3: Less the blokes who walk past a toilet to get to a urinal to do a number two. I'm with your mate, Unless you want to talk about Zach Bud.
Speaker 2: It's a special down the calendar for me, Jades.
Speaker 3: It's my five year anniversary.
Speaker 2: That's nice, isn't it? Five year anniversary?
Speaker 3: It's been five years since a cow craped on my head.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: So there's this thing at the Royal Adelaide show called the Milkoff, and they get a bunch of people from the media in and you milk a bunch of cows and you got to see, you know, how much milk can get in a certain amount of time. There's a lot of cheating that goes on, and look.
Speaker 2: It's all a bit of fun.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Usually they'll be like Channel ten team Channel seventeen.
Speaker 3: There might be an over team and we all just get together and have a bit of fun, wholesome fun.
Speaker 4: I love how you omitted to all the other radio stations in that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well I think it's just over, isn't it. Yes, pretty much.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Cow's love nover. Yeah, they're out demographic.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, We've always said that right from day dot. Let's take you back to twenty eighteen when and I grew up on the farm and I claim that a lot to.
Speaker 2: Do, but not a dairy farm.
Speaker 3: All right, Okay, so I can name her now, but it's Casey Trelow from Channel seven. Yes, who's one of the absolute best journalists that we've gotten there. So before that, she grew up on a dairy farm and it was her cow who we were milking, oh the particular day, Yeah, and I won one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Said this to Casey.
Speaker 3: I'm lining up and I was about to go in from behind, and I said to her, are you sure I can do this from behind? And I promised you. She said, yeah, it's completely fine. She's fine, thinking, you know, I don't want to get kicked in the face. So I started milking along and then all of a sudden, and it is. I can't describe how a graphic this is because it was much much worse than the words and going to come out of my mouth. It was like a warm ooze that went down the back of my neck. This particular cow needed some meta musial because what was coming out it wasn't clumpy at all, and it absolutely streamed down my neck and then streamed down my back. And everyone had a bit of a laugh, and I was like, I think the cow just went to the toilet on me, But inside I was like kicking, screaming, throwing fists.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely going off my chops.
Speaker 4: So I was there that day as part of the Channel ten team, and I just remember vividly this big ruckus. Everyone going like this massive uproar and I've turned around love like looked like someone just goes cozy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well done, Cow.
Speaker 4: It's like the best looking blog in media has just been taken out by Cow.
Speaker 3: And later that day, like literally an now later, I had to go to an interview with Mitch Grigg because he just won the McGary medal. Oh yeah, and trying to explain to him why I smelt like genuine poop.
Speaker 2: But it was all good though.
Speaker 3: What made me feel a lot better was just the support they got in at Channel seven when they ran it on the news.
Speaker 5: Oh, you get the same support here. If you'd like to see that video, jump on Jody and hazy instagram page and that's where you'll find it.
Speaker 2: We call it support.
Speaker 5: You're welcome reading story. We're seeing it's just humid.
Speaker 4: Ask you this question first up, that you feel about pdash mixed.
Speaker 3: I feel like I can speak on behalf of probably most men. It's not really our comfortable space.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, to be snogging off in public snogging off? Yes, well, Kylie Jenner and Timothy Shallow a very comfortable with snogging off because they were at Beyonce's concert this week, and they had no shame and they packed on the PDA in front of Kylie's sisters Kendall and Kim Kardashian as well as Haley and Justin Bieber. But you had some intel about this video, didn't you?
Speaker 2: More like an opinion. Sometimes it gets mixed around.
Speaker 3: It just it feels like Timothy in particular, and whenever he kisses, he's looking around for the cameras and he's looking at people to see if they're looking at them, right, shut wonder if he's doing it for attention?
Speaker 5: Right okay?
Speaker 2: And you know the entire world is watching.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Timothy shallow? May I mean, what's he even being in? For goodness sake?
Speaker 2: Anyone more like Timothy's shallow?
Speaker 1: Mat It was good for you, good dear.
Speaker 5: All right, let's move on then, Juice Jews.
Speaker 4: Selena Gomez has opened up about her new song single Soon, which I have to admit I was listening to on the way into and over this morning, and I.
Speaker 5: Thought, what's this all about? What's this palava all about?
Speaker 4: And in a refreshingly honest chat, she's spilled the beans on being quite high maintenance when it comes to love.
Speaker 5: This is what she had to say in an interview, I.
Speaker 6: Think I have standards, and I think I live in a world right now where always confuse standards with home maintenance. I'm not ashamed to say I actually require X, Y and Z for you to be with me.
Speaker 2: What are X Y and Z?
Speaker 6: I mean? You gotta be cool, man, aren't call in the sense people think you're cool. You just gotta be nice and like, please make me laugh, and also just be good to my family and people around you.
Speaker 5: How didn't you get this audio of me out yet? Guys?
Speaker 2: And I think as well.
Speaker 3: If you look at both Abby and Selena Gomes's profile on social media, it has the Marilyn Monroe quotes, Okay, I can't handle it my worst than you.
Speaker 5: Don't at my best. Hey, let me ask you these abs.
Speaker 4: Sorry to digress from Juice for a moment, but do you have a requirement list for your next great love of your life?
Speaker 5: Don't be a d head. That'll be about it at the moment.
Speaker 2: That's good, It works, doesn't it.
Speaker 4: Juicey Former oasister Noel Gallagher has detailed the meeting that caused him to take a tense dislike to superstar singer Adele.
Speaker 5: Come on, He's said a whole.
Speaker 4: Heap of things about her, called her an idiot, said she's shys and all sorts of things leaked audio as well.
Speaker 5: Do you want so this is where it all started.
Speaker 4: He said that the superstar sent an assistant around to visit him and give him the chance to hang out with her, and so that has obviously not sat very well with his ego. Noel said, and I'm going to have to heavily sense of this as I go along. I don't think I've ever gone out of my way to start anything. It's always been a reaction to some bleeping idiot having it go in the first place. When reminded about his remarks about Adele, what he's called her in the past and how she's never bad mouthed him, he continued, No, but she sent someone over to bleeping ask did I want to meet her?
Speaker 5: That's what rolled me.
Speaker 2: At the gallaghers. I know what a beautiful brothership they've got.
Speaker 4: I don't feel I feel like there's not a lot of empathy and forgiveness and compassion in their hearts.
Speaker 5: Is that fair to saying?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: And look, it's not comfortable, but they're genuine rock stars. Yeah, and what happens with some of those genuine English rock stars is that yeah, ego big.
Speaker 4: But also are they still genuine rock stars or has their moment passed.
Speaker 2: Because they're Oasis teed off?
Speaker 5: He teed off and Lewis Capaldi for goodness sake.
Speaker 2: I think that Powdery should be protected.
Speaker 3: But still the Gallaghers are as rock star as it gets.
Speaker 5: No, I disagree. I think that moment in the sun's gone.
Speaker 2: All right, well you tell them.
Speaker 5: I never will, absolutely not.
Speaker 4: Juice it juice and one will quick one Formula one fans of labeled Sky Sports interview with Steve Carell, the highlight of the Dutch Grand Prix. He was left stunned after the camera was shoved right in his face.
Speaker 5: Have a listen.
Speaker 11: This is my first bred.
Speaker 2: I'm very very excited.
Speaker 10: I'm here with my family.
Speaker 11: Well, that camera's closed.
Speaker 2: What on earth do you make of one of this?
Speaker 5: Well, oh, yes, I've never seen a.
Speaker 11: Microphone before, so that's my chand to push it up into my fat it's well, it's a lacrick. It's everything you could have had dissipated and much much more.
Speaker 5: Telefish genuinely annoyed.
Speaker 2: There definitely need some visuals.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, what are you trying to say? I should have used.
Speaker 2: That audiove girl? Very very funny, Okay, very consistent too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you feel like he's got a consistent character in all these sort of little plots.
Speaker 4: Quick one, if you had to choose between the English office and.
Speaker 5: And the American office, where would you go?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't think you can top David Brown. I think you top the English version.
Speaker 5: Can David Brant?
Speaker 4: Remember that time he released the single? He came into some money and he's.
Speaker 5: Like, I'm going to release the single and he was just wearing all white linen.
Speaker 2: It's incredible smoke around you. It's an absolute gift we don't deserve, David Brent.
Speaker 5: Really it was amazing.
Speaker 2: Stuff.
Speaker 1: And that's.
Speaker 10: You built a time machine.
Speaker 3: On this Wednesday time for a real solid, lethal injection of knowledge.
Speaker 2: No, dear, No, you'll survive this, I promise.
Speaker 3: And you're really popular amongst your friends as well when you come armed with these really really quirky facts.
Speaker 2: For the sixth of September nineteen seventy two. Indris Elba was born in London, England. Today's his fifty first birthday.
Speaker 5: Very good looking man. Yeah, it's quite delicious.
Speaker 2: Somewhat over familiar with IPS's work, a very good actor.
Speaker 4: Yeah can you How can you say that if you're not familiar with his work though I've been reliably told Oh okay, yeah, no, he is good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great, good to take your word for it.
Speaker 3: In nineteen eighty nine, a computer air resulted in forty one thousand paras citizens receiving letters charging them with murder, extortion, and organized prostitution instead of traffic fines.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, that's quite the escalation, isn't it.
Speaker 3: What about when you're so flat because you know what traffic fline's coming, and then you get a finance says you've been done for murder yeah, and organized prostitution, and then when that gets cleared up and then the fine comes through, you're like, oh, I'm so relieved.
Speaker 2: It's a fine.
Speaker 4: Oh dear, Yeah, that's the silver lining in that situation, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Absolute Roller coastuff two thousand and eight.
Speaker 3: Only nineteen one hundred and twenty seven AFL fans showed up for the CITDNY Swans v North Melbourne final at Ainz Stadium. It was the smallest crowd for a VFL slash AFL final since nineteen twenty four.
Speaker 5: Wow, that's tough, isn'tess weren't about it? Can you imagine the Swans players, It'd be like flat nineteen thousand people?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's on your home turf as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Sydney, goodness.
Speaker 3: Man, come on, and they thought, Joe, what's going to fix this? Let's get the giants in.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 3: One song in September six, twenty ten was just a dream by Nelly. This is a good song.
Speaker 5: Well haven't heard this for ages?
Speaker 2: Turn this up place?
Speaker 5: Yeah, not to a dangerous before spin that wheelbea time?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay you ready? Good news Jodes.
Speaker 3: We can finally reveal the twenty twenty three What If Uniquely Ossie Awards.
Speaker 5: You know, I've been sweating on this all week, my little friend.
Speaker 3: Let's just quickly recap on the categories up for grabs. So he had best flat white that went to a place in Act. Had best brewery went to Queensland, best sanger went to a place in New South Wales, Best botannic gardens w Way, best hot springs that went to a place in NT. But the best hotel room service was won by our very own EOS in Scar City, South Australia.
Speaker 11: Oh goodness, ye can.
Speaker 2: Nice, that's what it's all about.
Speaker 4: Can I personally attest to this because we stayed there not so long ago for my husband's birthday.
Speaker 2: Dild you okay, fancy pants?
Speaker 4: Well, I saved up long and hard and we walked in and that made a beautiful little like cake for him that was personalized Happy birthday.
Speaker 5: Greeg. Isn't that nice?
Speaker 2: That is really nice?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 2: How many candles.
Speaker 4: Seven thousand there weren't? No, it is the most glorious place to stay.
Speaker 3: And no doubt that Greg got involved with the OnCore mixologists as well as the hotels in room, hair and makeup services likely.
Speaker 5: What he did. He loves it. He loves a bit of pan bring a room.
Speaker 2: Very flash, didn't he?
Speaker 3: I swear at this we want you to experience all this and the lux life at EOS by Skar City. So thanks very good mates. At what if we've got a five hundred dollars Sky.
Speaker 2: City voucher up for grabs?
Speaker 5: No, we do not do.
Speaker 3: So he didn't overplay app Now register you free chance to win just a little staycation in the heart of the City, live it up five stars, as good as it gets.
Speaker 4: Yeah, unuculear Oussie experiences are only a what if away book your next trip on the what if app? What if it's Ossie for travel and if you can get yourself too by sky City?
Speaker 2: What really living a life?
Speaker 5: Aren't you delicious?
Speaker 3: Just assimulate featured artay and one hundred grand or handing in the hands.
Speaker 5: My shoulders just started to shimmy.
Speaker 2: I mean that witchy. What's happening?
Speaker 5: No, I had no control over it.
Speaker 2: You're twitching that.
Speaker 5: I'm not twitching. That's dancing. Expect you to understand.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Hey, I have no idea had that.
Speaker 3: I know because whenever I feel like I'm ready to dance, I should probably go home because I've had too many beers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a sort of situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you can't get next to a radio, of course, stream at and Nova via the Nova player and catch up with Maddie who's got some JT songs coming up.
Speaker 2: As well as a whole bunch of show tickets, all.
Speaker 5: Bunch of show tickets all day.
Speaker 4: We're running out of chances, aren't we to go to the Royal Adelaide shows?
Speaker 5: So last weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get amongst it, keep it locked and Ova.
Speaker 3: We'll catch up with Against tomorrow for some fresh batches of tickets, some fresh.
Speaker 2: Hits, Like we got fresh hits too.
Speaker 5: What were those old albums? Can you remember? Like so Fresh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so fresh? Yeah, absolute collection of bangers.
Speaker 5: All right, so fresh hits tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Alright, Yeah, go get your So Fresh CDs and have a good Wednesday.
Speaker 2: This is Judy and Hazy on over.