Speaker 1: On scy lis Oscodia.
Speaker 2: This is the Reader Paney Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the Rita Panehy Show. Coming up tonight, the Anti Australia Day campaign starts early. We will look at the latest attacks against the national holiday, the bizarre antiques of Victorian MPs, as the state faces and energy and debt crisis. I'll speak to Dan Wild about that. Shortly. President Joe Biden Harden's son Hunter despite promising he do no such thing. Alex Stein will join me with the latest from the US. Also joining me tonight, Kinsey Schofield and Clarkson Lawson makes his Sky News debut. You're going to love him and your favorite segment in mine left. He's losing it.
Speaker 4: So you want to get back at your dad provoting for Donald Trump. Do your pumpkin. I have a great idea show up to Thanksgiving with the chef Tad and see what happens.
Speaker 3: Let's bring in Deputy Executive Director at the IPA, Dan While Dan a women's rights activist, a former Multicultural Affairs Commissioner d Lal Smiley who has dismissed violence against women during her master's October seven attacks denies Hezbela is a terrorist organization. If she in fact wrote those of you on this platform in a hurry to point out that Hezbolla is a terrorist group, you are wrong. They are a Lebanese army, yes, supported by Iran, just like Israeli is supported by the US and other Western countries. She's also, according to reports from the Herald Son excuse Palestinian children calling for Jews to be stabbed. This character Dan has been inducted into the twenty twenty four Women's Honor role and Victorian Minister Gabrielle Williams has a role to play in that honor being granted. What is going on in Victoria, Dan.
Speaker 5: Exactly?
Speaker 6: Reader.
Speaker 5: I think it's another example of the Victorian government and the elites in our society who have got this plainly wrong, and the minister needs to intervene and reverse this decision. The reality is that downplaying the atrocities work that were committed on October the seventh has no place in our society.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: No one is saying that Israel is beyond criticism or anything of that nature, but to deny that there were there was mass violence committed on that day is just beyond any common sense and so I think most Victorians and most Australians look at this and they just wonder, how can it happen? And how much longer is this going to go on for? So you know, we need leadership on this issue and sadly we're not getting it.
Speaker 3: Now. Regarding the matter of the sexual assaults on October seventh, Smiley told The Herald Son that while my common referred to reports that state the lack of evidence found about the rapes, I certainly condemn any acts of sexual violence that may have occurred on seventh of October as crimes against humanity. And we've got to point out here that she is the CEO of an organization that is and I quote committed to protecting children, young people and adults from abuse in all its forms, including emotional, physical, and sexual abuse. Now let's move on to the nation's second biggest pub operator group, Australian Venue Company, banning Australia Day celebrations at two hundred pubs and bars across the country because the company's owners have decided dan that the day causes sadness and hurt for some patrons. That's not been the reaction they've got from several Indigenous leaders, including elder Ian Hunter, who said the decision was condescending and that it's the urban lefties, the white people that are pushing for this, and Warren Mundine has also said the real reason for the band is that they hate the country. They hate Australians, they hate Australia and that's why they do these sort of things. Now we're going to be showing a list of every pub and club owned by this lot. It's going to be on the screen. Dan. The question is is a time that mainstream Australians, the silent majority, stop spending their money with companies that hate them or hate their values. We know from polling, we know from discussions we have every single year that the majority of Australians celebrate Australia Day. They want it on January twenty sixth, and yet there's this relentless campaign to paint the day as something ugly and harmful and something to be ashamed of.
Speaker 5: Well that's right, Yes, Australians should boycott the pubs that refuse to celebrate Australia Day. I would say to Australians, if you are going to have a couple of pints on Australia to Day. Put your money behind the bar of a family owned pub or an independent pub that supports Australia Day and supports the twenty sixth of January as our national day. This pub consortium is a foreign owned by a private equity firm, So if you put your money behind the bar there, you're making a foreign corporate raider richer. So let's support pubs who do the right thing. Australians are sick of this reader. Every single year we're faced with this divisive debate by a small minority of activists. You know, Australians haven't even finished buying their Christmas presents yet and we're already talking about Australia Day. As you identified, the vast majority of Australians, two thirds of Australians want to celebrate Australia Day and they want to do it on the twenty sixth of January. And we've had a gut full of these woke corporates trying to divide us. I would say that the CEO of this pub group should have a chat to Brad Banducci, the former and the keyword their former CEO of Woolworst who tried to pull this stunt earlier this year to see what happens when you mess with our national day. He needs to reverse this decision or he needs to resign immediately.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what, he should also have a look at the experience of bud Light in America, where they basically decided that their customer base the mainstream, their values were no longer relevant to them, and they went down a very different road and didn't take long for a billion dollars to be knocked off their market share because people don't want to spend their money with companies that promote divisive policies that are against their values. Like you've put it so beautifully, Australians are absolutely sick of this or a corporate stick to your knitting, stick to making sure you're providing shareholder value, providing a good product or service for your clients, taking care of your staff, not engaging in this absolute nonsense. Dan turning our attention to the energy crisis, and it's apparent in Australia and certainly here in Victoria. We've got bill's skyrocketing, while reliability is plummeting, the risk of blackouts is increasing. Meanwhile, we have labor MPs carrying on like this in the Victorian Parliament. Let's have a look at what Nina Taylor has had to say. Look at the opposition currently have to mention sol No, we can't have solar in this state.
Speaker 7: Kevin forbid.
Speaker 3: We might got some emissions, we might make a cleaner energy.
Speaker 7: Look, look they hate it, they hate renewable energy.
Speaker 3: Got the take batch. They are clearly renewable energy for it. Because you really have to mention the.
Speaker 7: Words solar, and they go off. They want to slay Victoria exclusively to fossil fuel into eternity. We are doing what we need to do to health Victorians on the path of transition.
Speaker 3: Look how they check up. They can't stand.
Speaker 7: On one renewable energy project, got to prove under them, just one.
Speaker 3: What would they do if they got in the place. They wouldn't get on board with those. Let's just be really frank about that, Dan so much they could be said right now, I'm not exactly sure what she's going on about, because sadly, in this state the opposition is as almost as hopeless as labor is when it comes to energy policy, when it comes to gas exploration, when it comes to targets being sent in fact the pursuit or opposition fact emission targets that were even bigger than the Albanese government.
Speaker 5: Well, that's exactly right. I think Australians want solutions, not finger pointing, and we're not getting solutions from our political lea. As you point out in Victoria, there's been well over ten to fifteen years of failure on energy policy on both sides of politics, and that's why we have, as you point out, skyrocketing energy prices because the baseload power supplies from coal fire power have been decommissioned in the name of net zero and emissions reduction policies, which make no discernible difference to the climate, no discernible difference to the environment, but they are causing significant economic harm right across Australia, and we need our political leaders focused on making sure that we have twenty four to seven three sixty five baseload power that works. And you can get that from coal, you can forget it from gas, or you can get it from uranium, but you cannot get it from wind and solar. They cannot power a twenty first century industrial economy like Australia's. And I think it's about time that our political leader's got the message and got rid of the ideology out of our missions and energy system.
Speaker 3: Anyone with any semblance of sense knows that you don't have to be a climate scientist, you don't have to be an energy expert. You can just look at the experience around the world. You can just look at the basic facts about how renewable energy works and the storage capacity we have and the costs, and know that the path we're on is ruinous. And yet in this state in particular, really there is no option for most Victorians when they go to the polls because both major parties have signed up to the same madness. There is dan a rumored rift between Anthony Albanese and Tannia Plibersec with Labor increasingly concerned about losing votes in Tasmania over two lengthy environmental reviews which could doom the states one point three billion dollar salmon industry. Federal Labor is beginning to under a standw that this green tape is too costly, it's too illogical, and it's being abused by the activists.
Speaker 5: Well, that's exactly right. I think it's more than a rumored rift. I think that this has been well known in political circles for some time between the Prime Minister and the Energy Environment Minister. Sorry, look, the reality is that you know things are bad when even the Labor government is starting to say that we've got too much green tape. We know that they've pulled back on the nature positive policies which would have created a massive new green environmental bureaucracy in Canberra, and they've pulled back on the Environment Protection Agency at least for now. And we'll wait and see what happens if a minority government needs to be formed at the next election. But the reality is that these costs, these policies impose the biggest costs on those exactly like the salmon industry in Tasmania, the resources sector and on farmers. You know, the productive parts of our economy are the ones that get hit hardest by this unnecessary environmental regulation and green tape. So you know, at the end of the day, we need to be reducing regulation. Let's look at what's going to be happening in the United States under the Trump administration. They'll be reducing and cutting red tape very rapidly and we'll see their economy grow. Yet in Australia. We seem to be going in the opposite direction.
Speaker 3: Now before you go, Dan, Donald Trump's borders aren't has promised an investigation into the organizations and individuals who contribute to the flow of illegal immigration through the US through that southern border.
Speaker 8: Have a listen, We'll going to be very transparent. We're gonna get behaved. What do the United Nation have to do with the whole border crisis? Who are in the administration, the main administration? Open the doors on the humanitarian crisis? What angls were involved in this. We're going to be very transparent American people, and we're going to tell them the truth what happened on this border. Again they design We're going to let the American people or who was involved? Why at home accountable.
Speaker 3: It's Tom Homan there. He makes some excellent points there. There are a lot of NGOs, a lot of the taxpayer funds that are going to these bodies that are actually facilitating their legal immigration crisis. Not just to the US, but certainly it's apparent in Europe as well.
Speaker 9: Yeah it is.
Speaker 5: And you know, I don't think Trump's going to be mucking around this time. He attempted to get the border well built in his twenty sixteen administration, and part of it was done, and certainly the illegal numbers came down and then skyrocketed under Biden. I think there's an important point to make here, which is that the illegal migrant inflow into the United States is the consequence of policy decisions. I mean, that could be basically stopped pretty close to zero if there was a desire to do so. So you know, we know this has been a deliberate undertaking to open the borders and to allow however many millions into the US unchecked, and I think Americans are just sick of it. They want to have a situation where you have secure borders, you know who's coming into your country, that you have an orderly process. And of course we all want to welcome migrants into our nations, but we have to make sure that it's done in the proper way, that it has to consent of the community, and that it's not going to negatively affect the domestic economy or society. So look, I don't think Trump's going to waste any time in fixing this, and I think we'll see a very rapid decline in the numbers who are illegally entering the United States homeland, Dan Wild.
Speaker 3: Thanks for your time. The post elections soul searching continues in the US, and while there are many doubling down on identity politics and advising the Democrats to lurch further left, there are others like my next guest, content creator and commentator Clarkson Lawson, who ale giving the shell shocked Dems some sound advice. But are they listen.
Speaker 10: I'm sorry, but did you guys actually think that a working family was going to put your sexuality.
Speaker 9: Over their grocery prices.
Speaker 10: Being overly worried about social issues is a privilege.
Speaker 9: It's a privilege.
Speaker 10: If your vote is entirely based on social culture war issues, you are a privileged person because the person who can afford to eat is not giving a flying about whether or not your kid can be put on blockers. Until liberals get off of their moral high horse and stop using politics to stroke their moral superiority complex, they will continue to lose elections.
Speaker 3: Clarxon Lawson joins me now from Tampa, Florida. Clarkson, you're a liberal in the old sense of the word. People will expect you to vote a certain way, to vote for the Democrats. Tell me where did the Democrats lose their way and lose people like yourself?
Speaker 10: Well, I think the Democratic Party today and thank you for having me, has become so focused on identity politics and excuse me, fear mongering that people like me who are rational and want to see you proposed solutions to a lot of complex issues that are facing America right now, we get turned off by it. You know, they get on stage and they fear monger about Project twenty twenty five and try to make me scared because I'm gay, or you know, they'll talk about whether or not Stacey who's twenty five, can get an abortion.
Speaker 9: Yeah, those are great things.
Speaker 10: To talk about, but I'd also like to know why my groceries are so expensive. And I think that they've kind of lost sight of the average voter and what is really important to them. To stay at home mom who can't afford to feed their kids isn't worried about whether or not I can get married, and.
Speaker 9: That's not even on the table to begin with.
Speaker 3: Now some of the Democrats mega donors and fundraisers are spilling the veins on just how disastrously this campaign was run. Let's hear it from John Morgan here saying that Trump's eighteen year old son, Baron out smarted the entire Kamala Harris team.
Speaker 1: It turns out that Baron Trump, who looks like a runway model, was telling his father, you need to go on podcast, you need to go on Joe Rogan. You know, he was three hours late to a rally because he was doing Joe Rogan because that was so important. So Baron Trump is a lot smarter than everybody in the hairs.
Speaker 3: And John Morgan has also said the manner in which Kamala wasted donor's money means she can never run again.
Speaker 11: At nine hundred thousand to put her face on the sphere in Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: And the spear lot, the ego, the crazy, the commissions.
Speaker 11: I was at the White House for a dinner Friday night talking to a lot of people, and I'm telling you, man, there's a lot of whispering. There's a lot of names about who got paid this and who got paid that, and a lot of people got rich on the back of donors trying to stop tramp. And I think this disqualifies her forever forever. If you can't run a campaign, you can't run America.
Speaker 3: Clarks, it looks like plenty of got rich from that billion plus Harris spent. Do you really think her presidential aspirations are now dead and buried.
Speaker 9: I don't think so.
Speaker 10: You know, I will say she was only on the campaign trail for about one hundred days, so given that the election wasn't necessarily a landslide for Trump, I would say that that wouldn't rule her out of running. But that price tag is very big, So I think two things can be true at once. I think that her presidential aspirations aren't gone. I don't think they're hopeful. They might want to start looking into other politicians. But I will say, you know, somebody's got to look into where those funds went and who was making those decisions, because that might not be Cammal's fault, but something's going on there for sure.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, it looks like they were just spending money like it was going out of fashion. I guess when you've got more than a billion dollars to spend a relatively short period of time, that's going to happen. Now we know, Donald Trump has been called a Nazi, a fascist, despite being the most pro Israel president ever he has a Jewish daughter and grandchildren, and he's about to have an Arab grandchild. And your grandchild is going to be half that's true. How do you feel about that?
Speaker 9: I'm happy about it.
Speaker 6: I have many friends who are Arab, as you say, but from different countries with Arab and I'm very happy about this. Smart they're very warm people. It's a shame what's happening over there.
Speaker 3: Clarkson, Donald Trump's a youngest daughter has married a American Lebanese man and his father who's a businessman and a peace out of it good. Massad Buller's has now been appointed as Trump's Middle East advisor. What do you think about this? Keeping it in the family and this appointment that Donald Trump's just announced.
Speaker 9: Well, you know, I think this is a trait of Trump that we all know.
Speaker 10: He likes to be surrounded by people that are very loyal, and that could be a good thing or a bad thing. I think in this case, you know, if you want to drain the swamp, you don't put the swamp back in it. So what I'm really hoping is that he drains the swamp and then he builds on it.
Speaker 9: And I think that his cabinet picks are evident of that.
Speaker 10: You know, he's always made out to be all of these different names, and I just wish that liberals could disagree with him on policy and not on you know, character assassination, calling him a racist or you know, islamophobic, because it's just not true. And the average American sees through all of that, and I think that's exactly why he won the election.
Speaker 3: Yep, they cried wolf too many times, Clarkson, all those slurs, racist, nazi, fascist, No one believed it. No one believed the manufactured stories anymore. Clarkson Lawson, thank you so much for your time tonight.
Speaker 9: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: Still to come. Lefties losing it plus Joe Biden pardons his delinquent son Hunter despite pledging not to. Alex Stein is up next. Welcome back. Now it's time for lefties losing it and let's start with the day's momentous news. President Joe Biden, remember him, he is the leader of the free world. Well, he's actually going to do something presidential, not for the country but for his family. He's going to pardon his crackadd olt whorr enthusiast's son Hunter. But what we told over and over again that that would never happen.
Speaker 9: A president perspective.
Speaker 10: Is there any possibility that the president would end up pardoning his son.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just said no, I just answer it, go ahead, go ahead. Not any possibility, Not any possibility. She was clear on that, as I said over and over again.
Speaker 4: The second one with the president pardon or commute his son if he's convicted.
Speaker 9: So I've answered this question before.
Speaker 12: It was asked of me, not too long ago, a couple of weeks ago, and I was very clear and I said no.
Speaker 3: I'm starting to think that the Biden White House has been lying to us.
Speaker 1: We did.
Speaker 10: You've got seven times the president would not pardon or community sens for his son Hunter.
Speaker 9: I want to make sure that that is not going to change over the next six months. The President's stay. It's still a no. It's still an will always, it's still a no. It will be a no. It is a no. And I don't have anything else to add. People he pardoned his son, no.
Speaker 3: Oh, dear, and Joe Biden himself ruled out a pardon for Hunter.
Speaker 9: But let me ask you, will you accept the jury's outcome. They're verdict no matter what it is. Yes, And have you ruled out a pardon for your son?
Speaker 3: Yes, yep, he ruled it out. You couldn't get any clearer than that. But then this happened.
Speaker 13: Today, US President Joe Biden has pardoned his son's criminal convictions.
Speaker 3: Now to someone, I'm sure you've missed the transactivist who almost single handedly destroyed but Lot. Here's Dylan Mulvainy telling us about how she feels post election. I'm sure you've been dying to know.
Speaker 9: How are you feeling at this moment in time?
Speaker 14: I feel scared and hopeful and a little reckless, but sexy and fun. I no longer feel like I am trying to win over the wrong people anymore. I think that.
Speaker 3: I want to find my community.
Speaker 14: I know a lot of who those people are, and find some more of the good ones.
Speaker 3: Now to eclip for lefty women with daddy issues. This is a haydress up from Omaha, Nebraska with some terrible advice and a warning here. This woman is insufferable.
Speaker 4: So you want to get back at your dad provoting for Donald Trump, do your pumpkin. I have a great idea, show up to Thanksgiving with the shaved head and see what happens because American dads have never really been given the room to adequately express themselves. It makes them real mad when you do for yourself.
Speaker 3: I told you she was insufferable, and she's not just encouraging irrationally angry women to make some very poor decisions. She wants to facilitate it.
Speaker 4: Other dad mad options would include getting a tattoo on your face or your neck, or even your hands maybe, or a facial piercing. That'll really set them off.
Speaker 3: I love doing like that so much.
Speaker 4: I even want to help you on your ad mad journey, cutie. And you would like to shave your head before you go home for the holidays, I'll do it for you for free.
Speaker 3: Do you think she just wants to uglify the competition? It is an interesting strategy now too, activist journalist? Is there another kind? Kara Swisher, she considers herself an astute political commentator and strategist. This was her advice to the Democrats earlier this year.
Speaker 12: Rapist, racist, fascist, over and over and over again.
Speaker 2: And then the trials are happening at the same time.
Speaker 12: He's just had a pay He's just ninety three million dollars. Horror, right, now and just hammer it in with those three thingsst racist fascist.
Speaker 3: Gosh, some shock that didn't work. How did that not work? But after cheering on the law fare and the unhinged attacks on Donald Trump and his supporters, Kara now wants the Republicans to stop celebrating. Apparently there is too much listen to this bitter lunacy.
Speaker 12: My fail is them insulting everybody and doing everything. I think they're overstepping really quickly and becoming sore winners. NFL players are doing the Trump dance. Did you see this? Like they're doing that stupid, weird, you know dance he does where he looks like he do horses. This isn't going to endear you to anybody being sore winners. Just stop it, whatever, do your stupid dance. Let me just tell you. You think liberals are irritating, you're irritating too, And I agree some liberals are irritating, but we do need to get along, and you're just being douche nozzles about it.
Speaker 3: So whatever, and now we need to get along. Before the Republicans were racists and Nazis and convicts, but now we all need to get along. Stop celebrating your massive win and being sore winners talk about being completely out of touch with reality. If you want to know why folks are dancing, if you want to understand what we saw at the UFC, then listen to Jesse Kelly. He gets it.
Speaker 15: The roofs like it was going to come off the place and went so loud when Trump went in there. And then after John Jones knocked out the guy he was fighting in the heavyweight championship fight, he does the Trump dance in front of everybody and gets on the microphone and says, essentially, I'm so grateful Donald Trump is here. It's such an honor. He goes over and shakes his hand and hands in the championship belt like it was this big, big, big sports moment. But what was that moment? The moment was there has been an outright rejection of how the left has dominated our culture in every single way, and they've been so vicious and mean and dogmatic to anybody, including professional athletes who ever spoke out against them, that what you're seeing now is a rejection of.
Speaker 3: All of it.
Speaker 15: And the reason it is being rejected is they abused power when they had it, and then they lost it.
Speaker 3: Now to a woman who has never been a cue of having her finger on the polls. Here is MSNBC anchor Joy Reid losing it over an amusing meme.
Speaker 9: What is happening here?
Speaker 15: What?
Speaker 16: What is happening here?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 3: What is happening?
Speaker 9: What's happening here?
Speaker 3: What's what's happening?
Speaker 9: What's happening here?
Speaker 3: Joining me now is comedian and host of Prime Time with Alex Stein on Blaze TV. Alex Stein. Let's start with the Hunter Biden pardon. I'm not shocked, I've got to say, but the White House did it assure Americans over and over again that this would not happen, that Joe Biden would not do this, and yet in the final weeks of his disastrous presidency, he has done that. And remarkably, he has accused the Justice Department of conducting law against Hunter Biden. I would to argue precisely the opposite has happened. He has been protected, and he could have been charged with far more serious offenses.
Speaker 17: You know, Rita, I could sit here and I could get upset, But just the fact that Joe Biden won. She wore that red dress to go vote, and I think it's pretty obvious that the Biden family wanted Donald Trump to win, and Joe Biden put on the Trump hat because of that, because of the great inadvertent campaigning that he did for Donald Trump. I don't care that he pardons Hunter. You know, he wouldn't be a good dad if he didn't pardon him. And he's done a lot worse than partnering his son. So you know, I'll let it slide as an American riata. It's just that's the way politics works.
Speaker 3: It is. And don't forget the major free kick he gave the Republicans in the final weeks where he called all of Trump's voters garbage. Remember that that didn't go down too well. But you know what, I don't think that was deliberate. I genuinely think he was just confused, as he often is, and he said something that he didn't know was going to do so much damage to Kamala. While we're on the Biden family, let's hear from Jill Biden, Doctor Jill talking about the White House Christmas tree from the Blue Ridge Mountains that were devastated by Hurricane Helene.
Speaker 18: The Cartner family lost thousands of trees in the storm, but this one remains standing, and they named it Tremendous for the extraordinary hope that it represents.
Speaker 3: The optics there are great, aren't they, Alex. This majestic tree survives the storm, and the White House have it cut down and brought to DC.
Speaker 17: Well, you know, Rita, a lot of people here in America they complain that we have spent billions of dollars on the Ukraine in Russia War. But I don't want to complain at all. We did give them seven hundred and fifty dollars for that tree. We gave everybody in North Carolina seven hundred and fifty bucks. So I think that's fair and square, you know. So Jill Biden, you know, go girl, you go girl. You got that big tree. It's your last Christmas. Can't wait to see it never again. So I really don't mind. But it is sad what happened to the people in North Carolina right before the campaign, right before the election day, and nobody seemed to want to help them. And then the FEMA administrator said that they ignored people with Trump signs in front of their house. So it's absolutely disgusting that his aster response, that's not a joke, but this coole presidency of Joe Biden has been a joke, so I'm not surprised.
Speaker 3: Well, it will be the Biden family's last Christmas at the White House. We're going to have a new era, and we remember Milania's decorations at Christmas were standout. She has a very unique style. So we've got a lot to look forward to in twenty twenty five. Alex on Donald Trump. He is mad one of his most significant selections yet. This is one that a lot of people have been waiting for, praying for, and the President elect has come through and selected Cash Patel as the next director of the FBI. Cash is an attorney, He's got an experience in national security, intelligence, counter terrorism. He served as Senior Director for counter Terrorism at the National Security Council. And I think the deep deep State are in a whole world of trouble.
Speaker 2: And the biggest problem the FBI has had has come out of its intel shops. I'd break that component out of it. I'd shut down the FBI Hoover Building on day one and reopening the next day as a museum of the Deep State. And I'd take the seven thousand employees that work in that building and send them across America to chase down criminals. Go be cops, your cops, go be cops. Go chase down murders and drug dealers and violent offenders. What do you need seven thousand people there for same thing with dojny? What are all these people doing here looking for the next government from looking for their next fancy government title, looking for their parachute out of government? So while you're bringing in the right people, you also have to shrink government.
Speaker 3: Alex, what else can you tell me about Cash Patel? About this selection, I would imagine those who are on Jeffrey Epstein's client list would be rather nervous today.
Speaker 17: Well, and we know Bill Clinton was on the Lolita Express about twenty six times. So yeah, I think there's a lot of very influential people that are very worried about Cash Hotel getting in power and releasing the Epstein list and as well as the Diddy list. But this is why Cash is so great and I'm lucky to call him my friend, is that he's also going to help a lot of the January six ers. You know, Obviously, some people, I guess you could say, did some bad stuff, but a lot of people are just they're peacefully protesting, and I know cash will be focused on, you know, correcting the weaponization of our Department of Justice against American patriots that really cared about our country.
Speaker 3: Well, that January sixth issue is one that is something I think a lot of the main stream media don't understand, and they don't understand why it's so significant for people who weren't there, who weren't protesting, but who absolutely loathe the two tier justice system that they see at work, that the way BLM writers were forgiven, many of them not even charge prosecuted, and yet people who were guilty of non violent offenses being behind bars, receiving lengthy jail terms. And a lot of Americans look at that and say, these people are political prisoners.
Speaker 17: Alex, well, you're exactly right, And I mean, if the punishment fit the crime, people wouldn't be so upset. But there's people that were just peacefully there, that walked in the building or getting ten to fifteen years. Yet the Summer of Love, they burned down almost every auto zone in America and nobody got in trouble, and the Federal courthouse in Portland was burnt multiple days in a row, and the person only got a slap on the wrist. So people see the two tier justice system and cash Retel I think is the person that can expose it for sure.
Speaker 3: Now soccer is becoming the latest sport Alex to have gone from taking the knee for BLM back in twenty twenty to celebrating goals with Trump's iconic Maga dance. Here is a USA player, Christian Polucic and his teammates performing the dance during a game against Jamaica.
Speaker 1: That's not.
Speaker 3: Just Australian soccer star Noah Botic also celebrated using the Trump dance over the weekend when he scored his first goal of the match.
Speaker 17: Have this young side, they are lucky, Alex.
Speaker 3: This cultural phenomenon, this shift is showing no signs of slowing down. People are becoming a lot bolder about doing a mega dance, about wearing a mega cap. There's sick of the left having so much control over the culture, well.
Speaker 9: Especially in sports.
Speaker 17: You know, in twenty sixteen, you didn't see any touch on celebrations imitating Donald Trump, but now you see it on every soccer field, football field, you know, just it's basically everywhere you look. But when it comes to being cool, if you're liking Trump. It didn't used to be cool.
Speaker 9: Now it's cool to like Trump.
Speaker 17: And all the celebrities are finally hopping on board because they realized more than half the country likes Donald Trump. And Donald Trump is not a criminal. Donald Trump is not a Nazi. Donald Trump is not how the media describes him. And now it is culturally cool to dance and do the Trump dance and it feels good. It's an easy dance. Everybody can do it, even if you're you know, probably disabled. Disabled people can do it. And that's the best thing is that Trump created a political and cultural movement that everybody can participate in.
Speaker 3: Now, let's talk about the Southern border. Year old boy has been found wandering the desert near the Texas border. Let's have a.
Speaker 19: Listener, okay, Jels Venlo, see Mama.
Speaker 3: It's just heartbreaking, Alex. It's happens all the time. We're told this happens daily, multiple times, every single day. Last week, there was footage of a toddler crossing the border and accompanied that went viral.
Speaker 16: Veneesela Mansola see AELs to my mind to Papa, No.
Speaker 3: Alex, this is the sickening reality on the southern border, but many Americans don't see that because the media have largely ignored it for four years. I'm sure that's going to change on the second Trump term.
Speaker 17: Well, Rita, the saddest part about this, and you asked me to come on the show so we can joke and kind of tease the lefties that are always losing it. But when it comes to our border crisis and you see the smuggling of humans, not only are these kids human cattle to these coyotes that smuggle them, they're also abused in all kinds of ways, in the most disgusting ways. And that's why they leave them. That's why the paxis leave them, not only just to fin for themselves, but maybe potentially they do die and then they don't have any ability to say what happened and about the abuse that they face. So it's a really disgusting thing. If you want to come to America, come on, just come here legally. Don't smuggle humans and then potentially sex traffick them and ruin children's lives. And that's happening at a rate Rita, that it's never happened before.
Speaker 16: And I see it.
Speaker 17: I see it in Dallas. I see little kids with people that don't look like their parents all the time. And I'm not saying don't come to America, but we just can't let everybody through. These people are too vulnerable and it's just really sad. And I hope Trump can fix it. On day one of his inauguration, now let's.
Speaker 3: Talk about far left. Senator Bernie Sanders is surprised a few people by supporting Elon Musk and Vivek Gramaswami, who are heading Trump's new Department of Government Efficiency. Bernie Sanders admits that significant cost cutting is needed after the Pentagon, with a budget of eight hundred and eighty six billion ALEX failed its seventh orders in.
Speaker 9: A row Rita.
Speaker 17: Obviously they are lying about where that money is going, and Bernie Sanders is all about saving money. Even Joe Rogan used to like Bernie Sanders. So Bernie Sanders isn't a bad guy. I don't think he wants the government to continue to waste money and not be accountable for what they're doing with it. So good for Bernie Sanders. I like Bernie sand I hope he follows through and helps out the Department of government efficiency as soon as soon as they get in there.
Speaker 3: You're far kinder to Bernie than I am any socialist who's got how many homes I think three at last count. And despite everything the Democrats have done to him and how they've corrupted the system to stop him being the candidate, he still plays along. He backed Joe, he backed Kamala, So no, you are way too kind to him, Alex Stein. But that's who you areta Man. Thanks for your time tonight, Rita.
Speaker 17: I am kind, but AOC is particilarly going to run for president, so now I got to like AOC too, So they're all winning me over. It's crazy Bernie, Joe, Biden, AOC. They've all made me happy in the last month.
Speaker 3: Oh goodness, may AOC is your secret crush, so I'm not surprised by this, alex Stein. Thanks for your time. Thank you.
Speaker 17: Rita.
Speaker 3: Still to come FKA Junior's X rated appearance in one of his vife's promotional videos. Kinsey Schofield has the details. Watching the Raider Panney Show and joining me now is celebrity and royal commentator Kinsey Schofield. Kinsey tell me about these reports that major Hollywood powerbrokers are no longer answering Meghan Markel's phone calls. Personally, it seems after a number of failed projects, they're are fobbing her off to their underlings.
Speaker 13: That's right, This is coming from Tom Sykes and The Times out of the uk Rita. This is a conversation you and I've had for years. I guess we could just say thank you for confirming what we've been telling you forever. And that's really that Harry and Meghan. The return on investment is not there. And I was talking to someone recently whose father was an executive at Paramount and she was like, my father cannot believe the amount of money that's been invested in these two people that haven't accomplished anything, and that haven't proven that they are creative, that they're hard workers. Additionally, when I talked to a publicist a few weeks ago, I asked if they would like to contribute. They were pitching me a celebrity client, and I said, well, hey, I'm doing this story on Harry and Meghan. Would they like to be involved? And that publicist said, we don't want to touch anything Harry and Meghan related. It's too negative, it's too dirty. I mean, this is a common theme happening here today. You are who you associate with, and Harry and Meghan are currently not winners, so people are avoiding them in Hollywood.
Speaker 3: Alec Baldwin, I wouldn't call him a winner either. He has said that his wife Hilaria, was traumatized by the twenty to twenty one shooting on the film set of Rust. He said, beyond the victims themselves, the thing that most pains me is what it did to my wife. My wife has been very, very traumatized from this, Kinsey, this seems rather tone deaf, indulgent, almost when you consider there was a woman who was shot dead on the set, a horrible accident that should have never happened.
Speaker 13: Yeah, two people were shot that day because Joel Susa was also shot. Who was standing behind Helena Hutchins. You know, sorry, if I have no sympathy for Hilaria, how you say, Cucumber Baldwin, I guess I put her on my prayer list behind Kim billionaire Kim Kardashian complaining about being a single parent. This is, like you said, completely out of touch. We don't need to hear this from Alec Baldwin, and it kind of explains why he's not been invited to the Rust premieres. Perhaps the people that are involved realized he's just completely out of touch and are distancing themselves from him because I know I would.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, he got very lucky with how that whole sorry episode concluded. I'm surprised he's speaking about it publicly at all. Let's talk about a naked RFK Junior appearing in the background of one of his wife's beauty product promotional videos. This is upset so many people, but I think it's just quite funny. Oh you can't. You can't take a shower. I'm doing a video. No, no, no, I'm doing.
Speaker 14: You've got to give me a second.
Speaker 18: I'm doing a video from Hines and Young Honey the sixty Percenter.
Speaker 3: Of course, that's actress Cheryl Hines from Kirby Your Enthusiasm. Of course it's a setup. But what's the harm there, Kinsey? Why people so agitated by that little clip?
Speaker 13: They're agitated because RFK and Cheryl have you know, been seen with the Trump administration. He is, you know, he could potentially be working along with the Trump administration. So people are going to troll them and be bullies. I mean, I went to this woman's website for the first time in my life because of this video. So obviously it worked, and you know, it reminds you of some of the people that actually got caught during the pandemic. Remember you'd be watching the news and somebody would walk by in a towel and you'd be like, so, I thought it was clever. I thought it was clever and cute.
Speaker 3: It was, And people are saying, well, you know, he shouldn't be given the position he's going to hold in the Trump administration, he shouldn't be party to a promotion selling his wife's products. But why, I mean, that just seems to me to be completely illogical, and I didn't see what the harm is there. Of course he's supporting his wife. Of course he's going to try to help her out. And if he's in the background clowning around, I don't see how that compromises his role in the Trump administration. Finally, can see before you go. Sean Penn's another political activist and sometime actor. He's sixty four these days, he looks considerably older, and his debut thirty year old model girlfriend Valeria Nikov on the red carpet at the Marrakesh International Film Festival. What's the reaction been. That is quite an age difference.
Speaker 13: I mean pretty gross. I immediately assumed that was his daughter until I read the article and found out the grand daughter years have been playing tansel hockey around Madrid. Sean Penn grow up? I mean, I think it's pretty vile. And if a female was dating somebody thirty years younger than she was, Hollywood would shut her out. There's no way that would be acceptable.
Speaker 3: There would also be far more mockery of the real life relationship. There would be all sorts of questions asked about why is he with her? What's happening there? But I guess we've become accustomed to these sort of age differences in the other direction. What is seanpin up to these days? Because he was a very, very loud political activist, far left, even to the left of the George Cloonies of this world who've been very active in recent years. Is he still speaking out?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 13: I mean remember when he went didn't he give his oscar to Zelensky or something. The last time I heard about him, he was with Zelensky and he was campaigning against the war in Ukraine, and I think he gave him one of his trophies as a sign that Americans support them. It was very bizarre. So still very politically active, yes, And I professionally I cannot tell you what he's up to because I haven't seen any of his work recently. But I do believe he's still very politically active.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely. At least he's not down in Venezuela cozing up to a dictator there, because that was also in his past. Kinsisco Field, thanks for your time, and that's it from me tonight. I'll see you at eleven tomorrow. Up next is Newsnight.