Speaker 1: Let's go. Let's go.
Speaker 2: We're going into hiding Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Morning, Melbourne. Yes, it's back Melbourne's biggest game of hide and seek. If you're new to this little adventure we call the show. How this works?
Speaker 2: Is that quite popular demand?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Also, people loved it last year they want to get involved again. So how it works is, at some point, it's not this week, but very soon, without notice, we will go into hiding. We will leave the studio, we fully relocate and hide somewhere in Melbourne. Now it's important to point out it's never a house, it's not a hospital, and it's not a school.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Everywhere else is fair game.
Speaker 2: But you need to be listening because we're not going to warn you when we go. The game will begin when we say it begins, and the clock will be.
Speaker 1: It just without a trace. Now here's the go. When we do go into hiding, we live there, We take in all our supplies. We do not let eve. We go a little bit cray kray.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we're literally locked in there until each other. The first person in Melbourne can find us and knock on the door and say, Jason, Lauren, come out, come out wherever you believe you me.
Speaker 1: It's just as hard for us as it is for you. Melbourne. Where you've got a money by the name of Jace Hawkins is your house mate.
Speaker 2: It is tough.
Speaker 1: Where's to go?
Speaker 2: Wouldn't wish it on your worst enemy, would you clean?
Speaker 1: There is a quarter of a million dollars at play, two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. But the quicker you find us and the more money you win, because the longer we're in there, the clock counts down, so does the money.
Speaker 2: Now I'm a little frustrated about this new rule that's been brought in. If you've played before, if your first timer, Last time we knew exactly where we were.
Speaker 1: This time we have a twist.
Speaker 2: They're not telling us where we're going. When I say they, I mean our bosses. It might be because last time I lost my mind and was threatening to tell everyone where we were. So it's akin to what we've been kidnapped.
Speaker 1: Yep, yeah, in a way, yeah geez.
Speaker 2: So we don't know where we're going. So where on your side, Melbourne. So we'll be giving tips and hints and clues along the way as well about what we can hear, what we can.
Speaker 1: See exactly if we hear like a train go pass and we'll be like telling you. So it's like we're obviously near a train stations.
Speaker 2: We can't hear any of that. Hear anyone, but we're probably not near good call, any public transport good call.
Speaker 1: So where on we could be.
Speaker 2: Anywhere far wide in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: That's right, we're on your side this year, two hundred and fifty thousand dollars in play.
Speaker 2: But surely we'll know sort of where we are based on how long it takes us to get there, because Melbourne's a big place.
Speaker 1: Unless they like to do blockies. When the good little mind games put ideas drop down the same spot taking your cart, you know what I mean, we're budget for holicopter.
Speaker 2: I don't know, La. I'm feeling good following them on the socials.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I