Speaker 1: Instead of saying hello like normal, He's like, oh my god. And I was like what And He's like, I don't know how to say this, but I think I just.
Speaker 2: Where's your head at?
Speaker 1: Is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 3: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more.
Speaker 1: Hello Matt, Welcome back to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Everyone. Matt. You have had a shit morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not in a good way, really, not in a good way of I don't want to talk about fuck it should I to say it? I think I don't think I have balley belly. I've got back a couple of days ago. I think that I think the food over there is caught up with me. So I'm like, last nice, I couldn't get out of bed. Yesterday I had the shikes sucking all over the place.
Speaker 2: The shakes had the ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like she couldn't get off the toilet. I probably can run to the toilet soon. Actually, I'm actually going to have to all So I'm driving I'm driving in today having got off the toilet all morning, Like you know, the expression shooting through the iron needle.
Speaker 2: I've never heard that until you told me that this morning.
Speaker 3: To be fair, it means like, imagine the I a needle. How small that is? So you like, it's just water. It's just water. Yeah, And what.
Speaker 2: A lovely chat for everyone.
Speaker 3: Everyone just tune into Yeah. So I like I was sitting there, my stomach was churning. I was like, oh yeah, I thought I was just going to fart and ended up shooting myself on the way to the studio.
Speaker 1: Okay, I love that so much, just because of the honesty, Like just himself. Can I shout myself? I would just cancel all plans for the whole day. And I like, but he's here.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, well got here eventually. So I was like shit, what literally? So I called Anna and I was like, hey, what did I say? How did I open the conversation? I tell you straight away?
Speaker 1: So Matt called me on our way to the podcast and he goes instead of saying hello like normal, he's like, oh my god. And I was like what and he's like, I don't know how to say this, but I think I just shout myself. And it was like that is not something I've ever heard on the phone. That's not something you hear every day.
Speaker 3: Really, nah, no, it's not something you do. I remember the last time I did it was probably fucking like ten years ago.
Speaker 1: It's a question because I mean I feel like this is like somewhat important, Like was it a little.
Speaker 3: Bit or was it was a little bit? It was just literally water Like that sounds bad, but like I have something wrong with me, Like I think, like, I mean, yeah, I'm not wow, and I yeah, just like this has happened, you know, it does happen not a lot. And then so then I was like fuck and reckon, you could get me some underwear and you were like I'm in traff bar b and then.
Speaker 2: Bumbridge bumper traffic stuck in like five lanes.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that. I didn't know the damage of it. But then I was like, was like, fuck, okay, there's a Woolworths and like Anaconda like a chemist warehouse, like all in one, and I was like perfect in tourak if anyone's familiar. So I got out of the car, went in the public duney like through my underwear, went and bought new underwear from Woollies and brought new trackies from Anaconda, got some gastro stuff and here I am.
Speaker 2: I'm crying. I'm fully crying too much to handle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, guys, I like the new track is Anaconda Anaconda?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I kind of stood at the price tag on him.
Speaker 2: What are you planning on returning those shitty.
Speaker 3: TRACKI is no, I just just didn't have any thing to rip it off with or cut it off yourself myself. Yeah, I did, mate, you're mate, Christian.
Speaker 2: We're in a new studio.
Speaker 1: There's some windows, and he asked me, that's like waving at people whilst talking about the fact that you shout himself.
Speaker 2: So it's real like you never know what's going to happen around here.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So yeah, not good. I'm back here, I'm all fresh, cleaned off, are ready to go? How are you feeling?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: I'm feeling good because I thought you were going to walk in and I thought there's gonna be a little bit of.
Speaker 2: A stench coming from you. You smell pretty fresh.
Speaker 3: I'm all clean, I'm ready to go. It wasn't. It wasn't as bad as you made out. It made out like it was just like a bit came out. It was a drop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little bit of a drop.
Speaker 3: A little bit of drop, because obviously I'm in not a good way at the moment.
Speaker 1: Well, I hope you get better because I know that you have been really sick.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you coming in for.
Speaker 1: Our last episode before we leave to Greece. I'm glad that you've got this now.
Speaker 2: I'm really hoping that you don't.
Speaker 1: Give it to me before I go to Greece, because if I'm on the plane shooting myself, I'm not going to be happy.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't think it's contagious, because that was something as well that I was. I was conscious of it. I was like, it's gonna be contagious. But I think it's literally just I was eating heats like raw seafood over there. We touched on it the last thing, like the oyster. Isn't that I think that my stomach's just gone.
Speaker 2: Nuh, you're really living life on the edge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, seriously, I wouldn't Touchusimbali. But look, if we can all learn something from that today, you know, at least you've had to go through.
Speaker 2: It, not all of us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's going to be your of the week, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It doesn't really get any worse than that.
Speaker 3: I imagine, Yeah, imagine like calling fucking fiance saying, hey, you never believe it. I'm running through woolly trying to find any pair of under it was it fun, like what's my what's your work of the week?
Speaker 1: I mean, I just feel like any ich of the week after that this is a real letun because that one was so good, Mike, of the week is that it sounds so stupid. Now I'm actually embarrassed to say of the week is that I forgot I missed my nail appointment. I missed my nail appointment. My nails threw out so much that I couldn't get fresh nails on before my wedding because I need to get nails the day before I leave for my wedding. I know, it's like a really tragic story after your story, But didn't we.
Speaker 3: Go to the nail place today or something?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had to get them taken off.
Speaker 1: So now I'm like rolling around with like no nails on, which has just never happened in my life before. Like I'm I always have my nails done, but right now I'm bear And Matt looked at my nails because he came with me after we recorded the episode and went ill looking on nails.
Speaker 2: I was like, my god, I'm feeling so insecure.
Speaker 3: What do you have a turn on this way?
Speaker 1: Well, it's obviously got to be that I'm leaving for my wedding. I'm about to get married. I leave tomorrow. Literally, really everything is done. I've had the most stressful week ever and finally I can just relax and honestly just start enjoying it. And when this episode comes out, I'll be high in the sky, flying to the lovely Turkey first and then to Greece.
Speaker 3: So you've obviously planned your wedding yourself. You haven't had a wedding planner for saying, I think the girl who owns what would you call it?
Speaker 2: Yes, she's helping me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Would you recommend organizing your own wedding or would you recommend getting wedding planets like I have.
Speaker 2: And paying the big butte?
Speaker 1: I actually think like if I had my time again, I would do exactly what I've done.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's not like I've not had a wedding planner.
Speaker 1: She's literally like introducing me to all the vendors and she's like managed everything so she has been incredible and I'm so grateful for the venue because the venue is incredible, but also meeting her has been amazing, Like she's I would classify her as a friend. Now I get to Corfu, we're going out and having to Kila. We've already organized it because I get there a day before everyone else, So that'll be so fun.
Speaker 2: But yeah, can you believe it? Do you believe you're going to be in Greece soon too?
Speaker 3: You've never been to Grace. I'm very excited to get there. Yeah. What else has been going on with the wedding?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 3: Are you stressing about anything?
Speaker 4: Um?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just been a stressful week all in all.
Speaker 1: I actually the other day went lingerie shopping with my brides.
Speaker 3: Face why are they getting some as well? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So we went, well, we went to someone parrel.
Speaker 1: I got my bridal lingerie for the night of the wedding because I'm not going to have.
Speaker 2: My period now.
Speaker 1: Literally I'll finish my period and then the next day is the wedding, so I can literally like we had to make a thing of it because now I can have marital marital sex.
Speaker 3: You'll consummate that I.
Speaker 2: Will consummate the marriage on the night of the wedding.
Speaker 3: The nice lunge like the white set up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like little cute white lacey lingerie. We all the girls got some nice lingerie.
Speaker 3: What are they getting it for? What are they consummating?
Speaker 1: Well, one of them is in a relationship, and one of them might consummate their life, Mickinos when they meet a sexy Greek man.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? Why does anyone need lingerie? We all need lingerie?
Speaker 3: True, I love l.
Speaker 2: Come on, do you wear lingerie? Would you wear like a lacey boxer?
Speaker 3: I wear silk, like silk ones once I got Michael a lacey boxer.
Speaker 2: It's so hot, literally, it's such a turn on.
Speaker 3: How does it look? Just how does it look like?
Speaker 1: It's like see through lace, red lace, and you can see like everything, and it's like so sexy.
Speaker 2: I don't know if Michael's gonna kill me if you're saying that, but you know, here we are.
Speaker 1: I mean I bought it for him, he didn't buy it from But I love it when it's had.
Speaker 3: My turn on of the week is you haven't seen it yet? Baby reindeer?
Speaker 2: You know what I think? I just everyone's traumatized by it.
Speaker 1: Like the amount of people who have asked me, have you seen Baby Reindeer? I could couldn't count on two hands. Like it's been a lot. But I'm just like everyone who talks about it. When I'm like should I watch it, They're like, oh, I wouldn't recommend it some of.
Speaker 3: It, Like I recommend it for anyone that hasn't watched it. I watch it without knowing any idea what it was. It was before like the whole thing came and we saw it early, yeah, and we were hung over and we saw it on there, and I was like, let's give this a go. I think I saw one TikTok or something about it. Honestly, I thought it was about Christmas, to be fair, so I was going to leave it for December, and then we got it and it's for without spoilers. I think you're the only person that hasn't who hasn't seen it, to be fair, and so people listening, but without spoilers, it's about this guy who has a stalker. But there's a lot more to it, a lot more. It's just fucking funny though some of the scenes, like I was literally yelling into my pillow out of just pure awkwardness, really out of pure just.
Speaker 1: Like I think when I get back from the honeymoon, I'm going to watch it, but I just don't want to.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go to the.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, well we're gonna have that. We're gonna we're going to take a break and we'll be back. Okay, guys. Before we get into the main part of the episode, we have a new segment. It's called Unpopular Opinions, and Matt and I have an opposing unpopular opinion that we are bringing to you today.
Speaker 2: Matt, take it away.
Speaker 3: My unpopular opinion is that shower sex sucks. So I don't enjoy it. I mean I enjoy it, sure, yeah, sex sex, but I just don't. I don't think it's like people rave about it. I don't think it's the best.
Speaker 2: It's not like the b all and end all.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I love shower with it.
Speaker 1: Why because it's like hot and steamy and you're all like the water is like running over you both and it's like a hot movie scene.
Speaker 3: But you can't really get comfortable. There's only one real position to do it, and that's But.
Speaker 1: I guess it's kind of depends like what the shower is, like, what your shower set up is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I've laid down before, like we you lay down sometimes in.
Speaker 1: The shower you feel like making the shower into a bed. That would be so uncomfortable. No, wonder you hate showers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll be on my back like we've done that.
Speaker 2: Like do you get like a saw back?
Speaker 3: Not really, not really like it's just not like I don't I don't think it's like the Yeah, maybe you start there and you make out and do like a little bit of this and that there, and then you get out and then you move it there. That's we've done that before. Yeah, but not like I don't think. I mean, yeah, I do enjoy it, but it's not the be all and end all.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, tell us what you think on our Facebook page, and also if you have any other unpopular opinions, send us them through and we will discuss them on the pod.
Speaker 3: We're aware, guys, that we spoke about my what would you even call it mishap?
Speaker 2: You're serious and unfortunate events, Yes.
Speaker 3: Pretty shitty of us, But we're going to talk about something a little bit more class here, a little bit more you know, less vulgar, and we're going to talk about foot fetishers.
Speaker 1: Well, we spoke about foot fetishes episode. We spoke about how we're both on Wiki fees and we did a call out to our audience to see if anyone could kind of give us some insight on having a foot fetish, and someone wrote in that you have the voice memo.
Speaker 4: Im Matt Deana love listening to you guys podcast.
Speaker 5: So about my boyfriend's foot fetish. He actually told me on our first day. We were in bed together, just playing down, talking and he told me. He was like, it does weir some people out, like would you be okay with it? And fun fact, I actually hate feet like yuck. To me, it's just gross. We're actually still together two to three years on, so it obviously didn't bother me too much. So he yeah, told me on our first date, which tried it. I tried it more so it seems to just really turn him on, which then turns me on.
Speaker 2: So it actually really.
Speaker 5: Doesn't bother me now didn't it was necessarily weird When he first told me. I just thought it was different. I had never been with somebody with that kind of fetish. But everybody's got their own thing. So he just really likes his, Like my feet in his face.
Speaker 2: That's really about it.
Speaker 5: Like, it doesn't go much further than that. He likes to suckle my toes things like that, So it's all pretty normal, I guess for.
Speaker 4: Me and him.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: It doesn't go any deeper than that, but seems funny out he has one. I now I know so many people with one because it seems to be a topic of conversation sometimes now, so I'm like, oh wow, like it's not just him kind of thing, but he loves it. It turns him on, so why not?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 3: I feel like if if cyrus fetishes go that a foot fetish should be probably the most common, one of the most talked about.
Speaker 1: I feel yeah, because it's not like not crazy crazy, but it's still like well yeah, well, I mean interestingly, one out of seven people have fantasized sexually about the feet, which is interesting to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is that higher than you thought?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's one in seven is really high. Yeah, Like yeah, it's so a lot of people fantasizing, but there's mean, that's the fetish really fantasized about it. I don't know, because if they're just fantasized about it, that's not that that's not that much. But if it's their actual fetish, that's pretty high one in seven. Don't you reckon? Though? Telling her on the first date it's pretty bold and brave by him.
Speaker 1: Not really, I guess if like that's something you're into and you like want as a part of your sex life, you kind of want to let you know pretty soon because you don't want someone to be like, get your feet away from me, and I'm not putting my feet anywhere near you, And you know, would.
Speaker 3: You get like if Michael turned around and said that he has a foot fetish, would you get around it?
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, like for the sake of him. But like, feet don't turn me on, and I don't think people ever turn me on.
Speaker 3: Feet don't turn me on. But like when I'm giving Tammy a foot massage, like ill like you know, rub them on like my face and that, like I think it's hot.
Speaker 2: So you've got a bit of foot.
Speaker 3: It's not a foot fetish. I just think every part of her I'm attracted to, so like her feet is just part of her which I'm attracted to.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I would not have picked that because me and Michael are not into any sort of feet stuff, Like there's no feet on faces in our relationship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I'm not getting me off like it does, like you know, go like, oh, I just do funny stuff with it.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I feel like we've spoken a little bit about foot fetishes. We're both on Wiki feets, so I think we should delve a little deeper into what a foot fetish actually is. So, a foot fetish is also known as foot worship and is any sexual interest or arousal triggered by feet. So someone with a foot fetish may enjoy kissing, sucking toes, stimulating the genitals with feet. I did not know that, or taking photos of a partner's feet, or watching videos of feet.
Speaker 2: How interesting is that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's really playing into that Wiki feat's kind of like little gallery for people.
Speaker 3: Haven't you had people message you and ask you for feet photos?
Speaker 2: Not that I can recall tell me that.
Speaker 1: I don't know why, But my TikTok I have the creepiest messages from guys asking me if they would like me to be their sugar daddy.
Speaker 2: No, if I was one, that's wrong.
Speaker 1: If I want to be their sugar baby on TikTok.
Speaker 3: On TikTok messages, I don't get messages on.
Speaker 1: So many, so I'm gonna read one. Would you love daddy to spoil you weekly for attention? Kindly get back to me if you're interested with your bank details?
Speaker 2: Calling himself daddy. I'm like, oh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just get literally TikTok. It's like the place to be for the sugar daddy.
Speaker 3: Where do you get these messages on.
Speaker 2: My message requests? Yeah? Another one?
Speaker 1: Hello, pretty need a sugar daddy to take care of you? Need your bills paid, rent paid? I'll give you five math flex Yes please, I'll give you five thousand dollars weekly allowance. By the way, no sexting or sending of nudes. Get back to me if you're interested.
Speaker 3: So what do you have to do in return?
Speaker 2: I guess just talk to them. I'm too busy. I don't have time to talk to you babes. Call mat.
Speaker 3: Well back. That's interesting. On TikTok, I don't know you get those messages And I thought Instagram, sure, but I never even looked at message.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My question.
Speaker 1: The answer to your question is no, foot Like, no one's asking me for foot picks, but they are asking me if I would like a sugar daddy, which the answer is no.
Speaker 2: So if you're listening to.
Speaker 1: This podcast and you're thinking I want to be a sugar baby, I'm literally about to get married, So no, thank you. And even if I wasn't about to get married, I still in one one.
Speaker 3: Well, back to the foot fetishes. Yes, I did think the foot fetish was more about like stimulating the genitals with the feet. From what I had understanding.
Speaker 2: Was well like towing people, not tolling me so.
Speaker 3: Much, like you know, like you know, rubbing feet on areas and all that sort of stuff. I thought, that's my that was what I thought was a foot FETI I.
Speaker 1: Feel like you really need to know, like the exact location of the clip if you're thinking about doing it with your toe, like men can barely find it with their hands over mind their toes.
Speaker 3: What's a cleariss kidding, I know exactly what it is, Okay.
Speaker 2: I find this part interesting.
Speaker 1: So as part of the research, we found out that humiliation is an aspect of having a foot fetish. So one psychological element of a foot fetish is humiliation. Some people think that feet are a low part of the body, so that sets up a dynamic that some people find appealing, Like they feel lower than their partner, so they enjoy having their feet on their body as a form of a power play.
Speaker 2: Didn't you just say that Tammy puts feet on your face?
Speaker 3: No, Like I do it as a joke, Like I rub it, like and I go, like, you put the feet on as a joke, Like I pretend, like I said, we're sitting there watching something got you And if I'm giving a foot massage or like something like a massage, I was sitting there, I'll pretend to be like, pretend that I'm into the feet that nice, but I mean, like I mean like they don't. It doesn't turn me on, like I said, doesn't turn me on, but like I don't find it not attractive, Yeah, like I don't be like ill feet.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So another part of it would be a domination aspect where someone feels submissive to their partner who is obviously a dominant one, where they feel that they might find satisfaction in it letting them have domination over them, like they worship their feet. They might get a thrilling kneeling at their partner's feet adoring them. Then they might, like you said, encourage to put their feet all over their body and feel submissive to them.
Speaker 1: Okay, so before I told you that one out of seven people have fantasized sexually about feet, but the actual percentage of people with a fully fledged foot.
Speaker 2: Fetish is five percent of the population.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of people. I feel. Yeah, I feel like that's a lot of people.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of people on the planet, so five percent does make up a pretty big number.
Speaker 3: All right, So you said before the five percent have a full fledged foot fetish, Well, here are some other stats for your anna. Eighteen percent of them are heterosexual men, five percent are heterosexual women, makes sense, twenty one percent of bisexual gay men, and eleven percent are bisexual or lesbian women. Interesting, so men obviously have more foot fetish.
Speaker 1: That doesn't surprise me. I genuinely feel like a foot fetish thing. Like, I don't know any women. No women that I know have told me they have a foot fetish, but I have heard it often.
Speaker 3: Maybe them just keeping a secret.
Speaker 2: Maybe they are.
Speaker 1: Maybe these women aren't admitting it, and these SATs maybe they're like this is not dirty.
Speaker 2: Little secret, not that it's that dirty. I mean, you can have a shower. I have clean feet, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I think that a lot of people though part of getting off is at their dirty feet. No, I reckon.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I thought it was the opposite way. I thought, if you have a foot fetish, you want the foot to be crisp, clean straight out of the shower.
Speaker 2: I feel like honeil pedicua.
Speaker 3: I reckon. I feel like some people just real dirty and they're like, yeah, give me a dirty foot on that.
Speaker 1: No one wants a sweaty foot like imagine okay, imagine a foot that has gone to the gym and been in the same socks and runners all day, and you take off the socks at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: It doesn't and you put that foot into someone.
Speaker 3: It's not going to get me off. But I reckon, there is people.
Speaker 2: No one is getting off over that.
Speaker 3: I reckon. There is, there's somebody. I reckon. There is I reckon that gets people off. I know that people get off over like dirty unders. Yeah, dirty underused.
Speaker 1: One did ask me speaking of things that people have asked me, because someone did ask me to send my like dirty underwear.
Speaker 3: Tammy loves the smell of my sweat, like under my arm.
Speaker 1: Like a partners sweat. I like the smell of Michael sweat. I think that's like an endorphin thing.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's like if you're into a foot fetish and your partner has like smelly fait, I reckon that.
Speaker 1: Is a smelly fit. I hate the word smelly. There's so many words that I hate, Like, I hate the word smelly. I hate the word crusty.
Speaker 3: Everyone hates word moist, but I hate word and moist.
Speaker 2: I don't know the other words you hate.
Speaker 3: I don't. Yeah, there's no words that I really hate apart from traffic, mosquitoes, shitting yourself, yeah, spelling as. These are all words that I hate.
Speaker 2: I genuinely like.
Speaker 1: The one word that irritates more than any other word on the planet is smelly. Like if someone says, Oh, that's smelly, I'm like.
Speaker 3: What should they use instead?
Speaker 2: Like that stinks or something.
Speaker 1: It's smelly sounds so like that has a stench, smelly sounds.
Speaker 2: Like you haven't. Yeah, it's like giving me shiver. It's just talking about it. I don't want to say it anymore. Sorry guys, if you have also a phobia of that word.
Speaker 3: I guess that people have their kinks, and I've always said I always love people in their kinks, like except them for I can't see it. I don't it's not feet I'm going to get me off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think it's going to get me off. Like I'd like, i'd kiss a toe, I'd suck. I wouldn't do anything for me, but I'd do it if my partner like really wanted me to.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, like, you know, if your partner has a fetish, like, it'd be nice to, like, you know, get them, get them there by sucking a.
Speaker 2: Te get involved, guys.
Speaker 3: Okay, so that's all we've got time for today. Spoke a bit about foot fetishes. If anyone else has a foot fetish, who has a partner that has a foot fetish, we'd love to hear about it as well. Send that in. I want to understand it a little bit more because I reckon people do like smelly feet, mark my words.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: But anyway, guys, I am about to fly out to Greece to get married.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited. Follow my socials.
Speaker 1: We have lots of episodes for you guys ready to go, so don't worry.
Speaker 2: You won't miss a week and until next time.
Speaker 3: So bye.
Speaker 2: I'm off to grease