Speaker 1: Let's talk forty with an absolute legend, former Geelong Cats player Cam Mooney.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Mooney, Good morning, Good morning everybody. Good morning, Lars. How are you going?
Speaker 3: I'm good Cam. How well are your cat We're still allowed to call them your cats? How well are they doing?
Speaker 2: I'm allowed to get caught by a lot, so I can still say my cats. But yeah, they are going great. Jeez, right now, you'd have to put it in the book. As a Collingwood it's a long Grand Final. I'm going early on this one guy, Which is the things in the camp?
Speaker 3: Did you play in the Collingwood Cat's Grand Final modes? No?
Speaker 2: I missed out. That was the That was when I got really, really old and young arm hawk and said get out of my way for the next ten years.
Speaker 4: Well, I dare say a lot of doubt Victorians would be on the Cat's bandwagon because they know that the threat that lies with the Collingwood premiership. So I think I'm on the bandwagon as well. How influential has that man? Bailey Smith been moons.
Speaker 2: Huge to be honest, so I don't think anyone is really expecting or knowing what they were going to get from him from a football point of view. I mean we first he didn't see him play for a couple of years, so we probably forgot even when he was at the Bulldogs. Then I thought myself, I didn't think he was at inside player. I thought he was a throw off, an outside along the wing. But he's he's an inside beast wind his own boy's work ethic. He's enormous and he's been a huge part of what going. Yes, very much him and him and Maxie Holmes.
Speaker 1: Hows how many years he been signed Baily I'm.
Speaker 2: Not sure exactly, but she's signing for life.
Speaker 4: A bit of a cozy picket deal.
Speaker 1: I was about to say after seeing Co's he speaking a muller with the Cats going this, well, have you blocked out September for a couple of Cashi jobs camp?
Speaker 2: Well, look, I'm always open, so number for a little bit. And they're starting to pile up the Grand Final luncheons and in the finals Luncheons which a night always plays for the end of the year trip with the family.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm a bit nervous about the Collingwood Saint Kilda games. Saint Kildo lost by seventy two points on the weekend and now they've got to play Collingwood.
Speaker 2: Oh dear, yeah, look, Sayers are a bit up and down, very up and down. Unfortunately, that's some really good footy and some really poor foody. I think, as I said, I think Collingwood and Gelong of the two best teams right now, clearly. And I've seen Collingwood live and I'll actually be doing that game for Fox on Saturday. It's a bit about the fourth time in about six weeks I've seen them up front, close and personal and they just.
Speaker 1: Look, yeah, look amazing, we are unstoppable.
Speaker 2: Super Saturday. You can to pull that out now.
Speaker 4: It's going to tell you Candy Is on Melbourne that Melbourne supporters are too wanky for it, exactly so immediately when they won their premiership in twenty two.
Speaker 3: Years me, can my two dads stop fighting?
Speaker 4: Please? Who are you on?
Speaker 2: Lauren Richmond?
Speaker 3: And We're terrible, We're bloody hopeless moons the Cats to my secondary geam, I'm an I'm a cat.
Speaker 1: I'm an honorary g I don't have wag.
Speaker 3: Ring, I don't have my power park anymore though.
Speaker 1: He game just before we let you go. Ko's got it all as well as the footy. NBA Finals are on as well.
Speaker 2: The NBA Finals are amazing. Can wait for all those to finish up. I love my basketball, but my boy, Yeah, the FIFA World Cup is incredible. Yeah. If you're a soccer man, which I am, what they're doing at the moment, all the clubs coming together and playing and thank think you're like a World Cup type of Paul. If you're a soccer person, get onto Ko and get onto thirty.
Speaker 1: Two clubs from across the globe, one winner. You can catch every FIFA Club World Cup match live on Ko Sports. Get on board KO Sports and sign up today a cammoney, enjoy the footy on the weekend.
Speaker 2: Chee, see time.
Speaker 3: Good on your moon. Hey everybody, bye, Jason, Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials