Speaker 1: This is outside.
Speaker 2: It's fun to stay. It's understanding.
Speaker 3: We did it. We won. We won. James Rata, we won. We called it. We did it.
Speaker 4: Welcome to Outsiders, the show that picked Trump, the show that's back Trump for eight years, that predicted it over.
Speaker 3: Eight years ago.
Speaker 4: Welcome now, good morning, that's sent officially. Good morning, raising very excited here on the show. Good morning, and welcome to Outsiders, the show that is to the tyranny of the radical woker gender.
Speaker 3: And left wing authoritarianism.
Speaker 4: And climate armism and gender extremism and anti colonial insanity. What the election of Donald J. Trump is to all of the above. Yes, he did it, just like I promised you he would. This is the only mainstream media show on all of Australian television that accurately predicted the Donald Trump landslide, not just once, but on many, many occasions. But remember, Donald Trump's victory is your victory.
Speaker 3: All of you have watched.
Speaker 5: Us because you are fed up with the lefty lies.
Speaker 4: The distortions, the insufferable, sanctimonious arrogance, and the sheer ignorance.
Speaker 3: Of the bulk of the Australian media. It is because of you that this show.
Speaker 5: Exists, and only because this show existed, anyone in this vast, great continency have even the faintest inkling or hope that Donald Trump would defeat Joe Biden or Kamala Harris in a landslide.
Speaker 4: I'm even thinking of renaming the show Reata. Let's call it Landsliders. Now, let's grab the latest Landsliders news. Okay, let's to talk about Riata. It was a big week. What happened this week?
Speaker 3: Anything yet week?
Speaker 6: For mate?
Speaker 7: Landslide's the keyword there. This is a clean sweep. I don't think even you, in your most start mystic moment landslide. Yes, I did think he was going to win every single swing state, every single swing everything. The House is the only thing that was still waiting confirmation on. He's edging closer and closer. He's got the Senate, he's got the popular vote, and of course he's got the all important Electoral College vote. So this is an enormous mandate. It is undeniable that the American people have spoken, and they've spoken clearly, and the swamp better listen because it's going to be very different to Trump's first term.
Speaker 6: That first term, I think there was a he was a little bit naive about just how.
Speaker 4: Vicious key point, how different this Trump gender is going to be Trump two point zero. James, you're in New York City there, tell us about it.
Speaker 8: Well, I'm in New York City. As you can hear, people outside are celebrating a Saturday night. I'm sure they're all out here celebrating Donald Trump's victory, because what else would there be the party about on a Saturday in New York City. But I can tell you though New York City, which is you know, typically very very democratic, even that the five bros Here had massive swings to the re publican party had massive swings to Donald Trump. And you talk to people just on the quiet, you find that people are there's so many more Trump supporters out there who are willing to say it than you would have ever seen in twenty twenty, and even I would say in twenty sixteen. Twenty sixteen, you know, was one circumstance. Twenty twenty is a whole another case. You know. Sorry, but this here is a real mandate. As you said, Rowan, you know, the House is looking likely, the Senate is done, all the blue wall is gone. Many states that were very democratic have started to move more Republican, all sorts of demographic groups that started to move more Republican. This is a huge mandate here. And the big key then is what's going to happen next? And the key thing here is, well, who is Donald Trump going to be bringing in a staffers. I'm hearing that Mike Pompeo maybe Secretary of Defense. I'm hearing Richard Grennell maybe Secretary of State. Those are a couple of names I can share with you that are being talked about very widely in Trump world. But also we see that Donald Trump himself is coming out and announcing all sorts of policies on all sorts of things, from you know, transgender kids, to the media at social media censorship. So I think they've got a better idea this time than they did in twenty sixteen or twenty twenty about how the leaders of power work, what they need to do. And I can tell you also they've had their own private transition team working four months before the elections. Don't never rely on the government to help them do the transition well, they themselves, and that's going to give them a huge advantage.
Speaker 4: I think they've learned not to rely on the government for anything. After Donald Trump nearly got shot thanks to the failings of the US government. Trump has been President, James and reader for only a handful of days. Wait for the stock market has already hit a record high. Bitcoin hit a record high. Migrant caravans at the border dissolve. President elect Hamas has called for an end of the war really bitcoin as I said, record high. Putin ready to end the Ukraine war Qatar. We'll talk about this, reader, and James has kicked out the Hamas leaders. Whoops, get rid of them EU by US gas, not Russian gas. Putin will cell oil in US dollars. Zelenski has phoned Trump and Elin whoops clo mate yep. New York Mayor ends his vouchers for illegals Mexico to stop migrants at the US border. China wants to work peacely with the US and big US companies and a big US companies moving out of China.
Speaker 3: It's big stuff, Reata.
Speaker 4: I mean, he's already just the thought of the Trump two point zero of the next four years has got the world moving in the right direction.
Speaker 6: Well, this is part of the mandate.
Speaker 7: This is what the American people voted for they don't want any more involvement in foreign wars. It's a big issue over there. And he managed to do that in his first term as despite all the obstruction he faced from the bureaucracy, the swamp. Just through strength, and that's what he does. He does diplomacy through strength. So the Iran example, he completely isolated and impoverished the Iranian regime because he went to the likes of China and said, if you buy their oil, I'm slapping a big tariff on everything that you sell into America. So guess what the Chinese did. The Chinese Communist Party behaved when Bryden came in. The Iranian regime was eboldened, he was enriched, and they made sure their proxies acted accordingly. Had her mass has bullard, they have wreaked havoc in the Middle East in those few short years. And now with Trump coming back, all of that is going to change. Everybody knows that everyone knows where he stands on pretty much every issue. I keep hearing and even from Australian media that should know better.
Speaker 6: There's so much uncertainty. You don't know what he's going to you know.
Speaker 7: Where he stands on every single issue.
Speaker 6: He spells it out. You just have to listen, James.
Speaker 4: I know you've missed the Australian media while you've been away.
Speaker 3: But this just tickled me. Pink, this one they think missed, missed is no exactly the work.
Speaker 4: But James, I love this story here that I just love the understatement in it that Trump's victory will be a test for Penny Wong's diplomatic skills.
Speaker 3: Just tell us exactly.
Speaker 4: Putting it mildly, I think you take it away, James, Well, that is putting.
Speaker 8: It mildly, But I mean, you know, what we've seen here is on a foreign policy level, we have seen a final rebuke to what can basically be called Obamaism, the Obama style for foreign policy, which Joe Biden continued through his term of his administration. And this is this idea that you know, America doesn't really have interests and if America does have interests, are probably shameful. We should, you know, elevate and talk to our enemies that you know, just sort of like enlightened people can all get together and work things out between themselves. And it's a completely unrealistic sort of way to look at the world because of course this in bolden Iran under the Obama administration. It really emboldened Iran under the Biden administration, and there is a very direct link to that foreign policy in the horrors of October seventh, because of course absolutely Iran was enrich to the tunes of one hundred of billions of dollars. Now, already before Donald Trump comes into office, we've had in recent weeks Israel, you know, take massive steps to downgrade Iran's ability, both you know, within Iran and through its proxies to threaten the Middle East. But now I think Iran is going to be in a position very soon where it's going to have to sue for peace. Who wants to survive as a regime. But you know, really all we can hope for is that, you know, we see the Iranian people liberated from this horrendous theocracy that they've been laboring under since nineteen seventy nine.
Speaker 4: Well, virtually everything that the Albanese government, everything on the Albanese government's agenda, is thrown into chaos by Trump's victory.
Speaker 1: Because the world's.
Speaker 4: Changing, It's going to go in a very different direction. Rita the same week that we've had this s shameful combating Misinformation Disinformation Bill going through the Lower House thanks to the Teals and Labor. The very same day you've got Donald Trump out there saying I will ban anybody who tries to spread this idea of misinformation disinformation. In other words, he's fighting for free speech, which this concept of misinformation disinformation.
Speaker 1: It's just codeword for censorship.
Speaker 4: So we've seen, you know, what's going through the Australian Parliament is in complete odds with the world agenda that's going to be set by Donald Trump, the fight for free speech. But some of the usual suspects were out there. Of course they cannot cope with a Donald Trump victory. Malcolm Turnbull Rita, he had a bit to say. Somebody listens to Malcolm turn on the other side of the world there at all?
Speaker 7: Oh no, really, it's the lunatic Asylum network that is MSNBC, which has got a pitifully small audience of echo chamber dwelling fools.
Speaker 6: MSNBC is again.
Speaker 7: As far as I'm concerned, because my Left is losing its segment, would not be able to have the content it has, the rich content if it wasn't for a message.
Speaker 3: He left losing it.
Speaker 6: Look at he's going to feature in tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Is it good?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 10: But sends a message that America is less reliable.
Speaker 4: He puddles up to dictators and adversaries.
Speaker 7: Just so shameful stuff, attention seeking, shameful attention seeking for mouse intent. Really it's an embarrassment for Australia and James.
Speaker 3: Pick up on Rad as well.
Speaker 4: So where does this leave Kevin Rad who insulted Trump endlessly, said ghastly things about him for years on and now Trump's groveling to save his job.
Speaker 1: Can he do it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Look, I mean, first of all, by the way, I just want to go back to the misinformation point for a second row and if I can, because this is really important. You know, part of the reason why there is such a huge push within the Trump camp to undo all of these misinformation laws because you know, they know, and they work with journalists like Mike Tayibi to expose just how much work there was between the Biden White House and Facebook and pre elon Twitter to censor stuff about the Hunter laptop which was basically election interference, as well as stuff about the pandemic. I suspect. And I would love it if anybody you know out there is involved with this sort of stuff when they start to dig through the files when the Trump administration comes to power, I will bet you that there has been collusion between the Albanzi government and the Biden administration on writing our misinformation bills in Australia. And I think that that should really be exposed because if that is the case, I think, you know, we should we absolutely deserve to know what sort of global sort of censorship regime are we getting involved in one which now doesn't exist. Now the lone star of America has gone and said the other thing. But Kevin Rudd, well, look, I think he's one for the high jump. I think he is gone for all money. I don't think there's any way that he can save his job here. I think that he will have to just simply jump or be pushed or something, because going and deleting all of his tweets talk about making yourself the story when you've already embarrassed yourself and be clowned yourself enough with all of these things. And plus we also had the revelations you know, earlier last week about f the Albinizi himself when he was on Q and A in twenty seventeen, saying that Donald Trump scared the s out of him. I think, you know, I'm sure that the Prime Minister and Trump can work things out, you know, over a couple of phone calls. But I suspect that Kevin Runn is just simply, you know, for all of his efforts to hold on to his job, I don't know how he reasonably does that.
Speaker 7: And can we put to one side this absurd notion that I keep hearing from again media pundits in Australia and former politicians, And it's a bit a bit of a yeah, self congratulations involved there about how much better our politicians are in this country than America, How we should be happy with the quality? Are they kidding themselves? Look at what's happening right now now in Canberra, look at so many of our state governments and state oppositions, and look at the likes of former Prime ministers Kevin Rudd and Malcolm Turnbull.
Speaker 6: If we think.
Speaker 7: We've got superior politicians to what they've got in the US, we've got rocks in our heads. The fact that Kevin Rudd would make these comments. It's something you would expect from some first year arts student, not from a former prime minister who wants to be seen as a serious person. He cannot remain in this role. If he wants to remain in it, he needs, and I'm not joking here, he needs to issue a public groveling apology. It could be the only thing that saves him.
Speaker 4: And it could be Kevin's second sorry day. It could be a new sorry day where Kevin says sorry too something that is actually responsible.
Speaker 7: He can actually apologize for something that he did.
Speaker 8: Yes, James, I can I suggest another idea here? Can I suggest another idea? You know, since the US ambasadorship tends to go to ex prime ministers, what about giving it to Scott Morrison, who did wind up developing quite a good relationship with Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: There's a thought there.
Speaker 4: You go also other lefties who are in deep, deep trouble, is of course secure Starmer. Over in Britain, we spoke last week about the former spectator of employee who's now the head of the Conservative Party there, Kemmy Badenoch, and Kemmy certainly served it up to the Foreign Minister there, David Lammy another individual, another lefty who'd been busy insulting Trump and he now has egg all over his face. Have a listened to Kemy bad Knock and Parla UK Parliament and so.
Speaker 11: I would like to start by congratulating President elect Trump on his impressive victory this morning. The Prime Minister and the Foreign Sectary met him in September? Did the Foreign Secretary take that opportunity to apologize for making derogatory and scatological references including and I quote Trump is not only a woman hating New Nazi sympathizing sociopath, he is also a profound threat to the international order. And if he did not apologize, well the Prime mini is to do so now on his behalf.
Speaker 6: You know what I love about that?
Speaker 7: Not just that the speech was brilliant, but you've got pretty battel sitting behind her, trying her best not to laugh.
Speaker 6: Out loud at that sort of failing.
Speaker 7: But she's one hundred percent right, Lammy cannot He should never have been appointed to that role. It's absurd that someone like him was pointed to that role with his track record. The British have got themselves into all sorts, and they've got plenty of domestic issues that are going to be keeping them up at night. But to have a fractured relationship with their biggest ally, that's a big deal.
Speaker 4: Well, I think Reta, you're going to need another few hours for Lefty losing it the next couple of weeks because all around the world is changing the world for the better. I promise you folks, this is revolutionary. What is going on on many issues as well. Now this is important, James, I want to just play this quick grab. It is Donald Trump Junior, but he's talking about a very important issue, which is this whole transgendering thing.
Speaker 1: Have listened to that the British Labour Party accused of interfering in this election.
Speaker 12: We'll lot damage the special relationship.
Speaker 13: And it's certainly not a great start because it's clear what they're doing and it's absolute lunacy. When I see what's going on in the UK right now when they're jailing people for misgendering someone, I mean, it's honestly, it's disgusting and they should be ashamed of themselves.
Speaker 4: So that whole issue that James was just talking about, this combating misinformation, censorship, canceling all of that stuff is right in Donald Trump's sites, and He's going to knock this stuff out. We've had enough of this around the West. We've got to get back to the fundamental principles of free speech and people being allowed to say and think what they like.
Speaker 7: And this is why some of what Kevin Rudd said was not only so ill advised, but so crazy.
Speaker 6: He called Trump anti West.
Speaker 7: Can you call a man who is pro Western values, pro free speech, pro liberty anti West. It is such a warped view. Sure, if you want to criticize him, if you don't share he's a belief system, fine, but try to stick with reality.
Speaker 4: And he Trump it will go down as one of the great free speech warriors.
Speaker 1: I can promise you that.
Speaker 4: James quickly tell us about this FEMA supervisor.
Speaker 3: This is so.
Speaker 1: Disgusting, it is beggars belief. James tell us about it.
Speaker 8: Well, the short form of it is that a female supervisor that's a federal Emergency Management agency. They're the people who help clean up after natural disasters in the US federal agency. You're not going to believe this. A supervisor in Florida, after the massive hurricane ripped through there issued instructions which were then carried out not to deliver aid or help people sign up for aid if their house had a Trump sign or a Trump flag out the front of it. Blatant politicization of the government. This is the most extreme version of what we have seen and complained worried about so much. Is that, you know, under the left, politics get subjected to everything, Everything becomes political. This is really scary stuff because people's homes and lives are at stake here. Now the FEMA has said, you know, we've taken action against this person. I don't know whether they've actually fired them because of worse, they're a government worker and they're very hard to fire. But you know, they're making massive apologies for it. But this is exactly precisely the point, this point where petty bureaucrats, petty bureaucrats out there can inflict their political values on everybody else, using, you know, the power of the government that they have just because they work for the government, not because they're any particular genius or anything like that, to affect and really detrimentally affect and hurt people because they have the wrong politics. This is you know, the stuff of the third world. This is such a great example of why it was so such a good thing that this whole you know, nonsensical, you know, progressive politicized everything, administration of the bidens of the Democrats is all gone. Because I can tell you there is a pent up energy in America right now. It feels like it's being released because you know, everybody has been walking on eggshells for four years and not being able to say what they think and not being able to say who they support. And now it's like you talk to people and they feel like, yeah, okay, we can finally say what we think, you know, and it's starting and we're already starting to see it. But this case of FEMA and this administrator is precisely why we need to change.
Speaker 4: Well, this is pure evil in my opinion. You have help disaster, rely of help being denied to people because of how they vote. Those people could potentially, I'm not saying they did, but potentially it could have been ill or damaged or injured or even died because of the neglect of not getting the help. And this grubby individual, a bureaucrat as you say, is sitting there wielding life and death decisions over people because of her political opinions reta. This is fascism, this is nazism, this is totalitarianism. This is as bad is anything we ever saw under Stylin or Mao. And this is the end point of diversity and inclusion and woke policies that instead of choosing people on merit, you choose people on whatever woke categories you have, and you end up with a bureaucracy that is infested and infested with political self righteousness.
Speaker 7: Well, this is the Left for you, in a nutshell, it's all about projection with them. Everything they accuse their opponents of, they're guilty of themselves when they talk about the other side being full of hate, intolerant, closed minded.
Speaker 6: No, that's how they are.
Speaker 7: And you see it in how little tolerance they have for even family members who vote differently to them. You see it in the absolute meltdowns we have seen from people in the media to just everyday people filming themselves having tantrums because Donald Trump won. They are completely in an echo chamber and they cannot accept you look at the excuses, and I'll tell you that Republicans can only hope that their opponents remain as dumb as they are right now.
Speaker 6: Because if you look.
Speaker 7: At so much of the commentary in the US media, they're blaming racism, they blame they're blaming misinformation. They're doing everything other than actually looking at why they were rejected so forcefully. And think about this, and this is something that's not been talked about enough. Kamala Harris had a war chest of a billion dollars. She outspent Trump three to one, if not more. If Trump had that sort of money, there would have been a red wave that would have covered the entire country, including California.
Speaker 6: That is the fact that you.
Speaker 7: Could squander that's sort of an advantage all the good publicity you're getting from the media, whilst Trump just being slammed day after day.
Speaker 4: And still it's also James a second bit on that there sure go ahead.
Speaker 8: We've had, we've had, We've just had some revelations about who that money has gone to. I've seen one list of filings apparently Harpro Productions, which is Oprah Winfrey got eight million dollars, eight billion dollars. There are campaign consults who got paid hundreds of billions of dollars. They spent one hundred thousand dollars to recreate the set of call Me Daddy for that podcast. She went on to do it in a hotel room. This were these people were not serious about looking after their money. You can only imagine what they do with the US budget. But I mean, you can only imagine the number of campaign consultants who now have like yachts and weekend houses thanks to this campaign.
Speaker 3: But I picked up absolutely, But I pick up on the point.
Speaker 4: Yes, of course money is so important and all these other things the media and so on in politics. But people kept asking me, even only a couple of weeks ago, how why are you so I'm certain that Donald Trump is going to win this election, let alone in a landslide. And my answer was always the same, because I trust the good intelligence and decency of the American people as I do the Australian people, and that good will always triumph over evil. And I'm sorry, you know it sounds hyperbolic. Maybe I'll give myself a Hyperbowl award. But this is a pivotal moment in Western ci civilization where the goodness of Western civilization has triumphed over the evil that has been festering and growing up underneath it. And this is an absolutely critical line in the sand we're now saying that this must stop. And it's critical for politicians, particularly the Coalition, to understand why Donald Trump won. And it wasn't about money, and it wasn't about polling figures. It was about the truth and authenticity, and it.
Speaker 7: Was about standing for something and showing courage. And that's what I'm going to be talking about after the break, about the personal price.
Speaker 6: He was willing to take again.
Speaker 7: But you talk about this changing things for the West, because there is a civilizational war. There are anti West forces within the West and outside of the West. And this is a really bright period that's going to come, not just for the US, but the Golden Age because you've got Trump four more years. But then you look at the talent pool that the Republicans have, young talent, vivek Ramaswami, jd Vance, Ron De Santis, Sarah Huckabee, Sanders. They've got talent capable people who are electable, and that is could be a dynasty of Republican leadership that could completely transform the country.
Speaker 4: James I said to some young kids the other day, you don't know how lucky you are. You're at the dawn of a great decade ahead of you as we were in previous decades, which we all benefited from. And this generation now of youth who did so much to win the vote for Trump, they're now looking at a glorious period of prosperity and values that they they're so exciting for them, James.
Speaker 8: And you know what all I can do is urge Australia to get on board. You see where in the United States is going. When you're here, you can feel it, and you know you see things. You see Elon Musk's development of space technology, space technology that no other country can compete with, no other company can compete with. You see what they're doing with data tech, energy AI, small nuclear reactors to power AI data, all of the stuff that's going to power this next coming century. Australia needs to get on board. And this is my concern for Australian youth is that they're going to be left behind because Australia isn't on board with all of these things that are going to define the next hundred years. And we need to get on board urgently.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent.
Speaker 4: And that starts with booting out the Albanesi governments and installing the coalition as urgently as possible, and the coalition learning certain lessons that they need to learn. We'll be talking lots more to chat about. Thanks James, We'll chat to you more there in New York. We also have to talk about this disgraceful episode of the program in Amsterdam.
Speaker 3: We're going to take a short break.
Speaker 4: We'll be back with Rita's reality check in a tick.
Speaker 7: You're watching Outsiders with your host Rowan threat to democracy, Dean James unburdened by what has been Morrow, and I'm Rita Panahy, and on this momentous Sunday, in this historic week, let's just take a moment and marvel at just how utterly divorced from reality the bulk of the media is and has been over the past decade, and how loath and distrust that they are.
Speaker 6: By the majority of the American public.
Speaker 7: The media has been fully complicit, indeed enthusiastic participants in pushing every lie, every manufactured outrage, every hoax about Donald Trump, and you can be sure they will be added again during his second term. We've had years of verifiable lies being debunked, from the Fine People hoax to the drinking bleach nonsense to the bloodbath lie to the Russian collusion conspiracies, and yet they keep repeating these lies without correction, without fact checks. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris Barack Obama are among those who repeated the fine People hoax during the election campaign. They keep calling the most pro Israel president, we have seen a man who has a Jewish daughter and Jewish grandchildren a Nazi. And in the final days of the campaign they came up with another outrageous lie that Donald Trump had threatened to shoot warhawk Liz Cheney. But the left and then media propagandists have cried Wolfe one too many times. Polls show that trust in the media is at historic lows. Fake news is caught up with the fourth estate. Only Democrats have any trust in the media, with fifty four percent saying they have a great deal or fair amount of trust in the media. According to the latest Gallup poll released last month, only one in ten Republicans and twenty seven percent of independence have a great deal or for fair amount of trust in the media. It's that last figure that helped deliver a famous victory for Donald Trump. The independent voters the Democrats were counting on are not buying the fake news about Donald Trump, not anymore.
Speaker 6: The game has changed.
Speaker 7: If you're watching this program or my show, you'd know that we've talked about it for years. But for many Australians and folks around the world used to consuming leftist media output on domestic US politics, well they were in for.
Speaker 6: A shock this week.
Speaker 7: If you're used to god awful, simplistic regurgitation of CNN an MSNBC talking point, so we get on the ABC, that we get on all the other free to air networks, including the commercials nine ten seven. While you'd be shocked and probably bewildered about this election result, for.
Speaker 6: In the end, it was a landslide.
Speaker 7: President elect Donald Trump delivered a rare red way, winning the presidency, the Senate, the popular vote, and he is likely to deliver the House as well. For the Republicans, his mandate is undeniable. Trump won every single swing state. The polsters and media pundits will continue to get it wrong because they exist in an echo chamber that appears incapable of understanding the Trump phenomenon. You see, Americans decided they cared more about economic prosperity, border security, and world peace than unfettered access to late term abortion and tampons in boys bathrooms. Americans prioritize their family's interest over the Democrats endless culture wars and reckless policies, from soft on crime legislation to the open border madness that.
Speaker 6: Has seen more than ten million people.
Speaker 7: Across the southern border illegally under the Biden Harris administration, Americans decided to go back to Trump and to unburden themselves from what could have been under the Harris Waltz administration. The media told us abortion was the key issue and that women would deliver Harris a overwhelming victory, but in the end, more women voted for Trump than men voted for Harris. Indeed, the majority of all married men, unmarried men, and married women backed Trump, while the majority of unmarried women backed Harris, according to NBC exit polls, Trump had the backing of real women's rights campaigners, from aon Herciali to Kelly J.
Speaker 6: Keen to Megan Kelly, who.
Speaker 7: Gave Trump a powerful endorsement in the final hours before the allee. Kamala had the backing of woke celebrities who can't even tell you what a woman is. Far from having a women problem, Trump had merely an unmarried women problem, or, as JD Vance famously called them, a childless cat lady problem. As one pundit sagely put it before the election, the Democrats have become the party of miserable women and weak men. Ultimately, it didn't matter how many celebrities like Taylor Swift identified as childless cat ladies to endorse Kamala. Indeed, one can i argue the celebrity endorsements did more harm than good. Sure, Kamala Harris effectively used the likes of Beyonce Eminem and Bruce Springsteen to get crowds who expected a free concert to her rallies. But the deranged ramblings of celebrities like Robert de Niro, Cardi b and Oprah Winfrey proved completely ineffective in boosting the Democrats vote. When you're struggling to afford your mortgage payments or put food on the table, well, the last thing you care about is what Jennifer Lopez has to say about democracy. The second Trump term cannot come soon enough. He has assembled a formidable team with broad appeal. He's got a literal genius in his teamal mask, He's got former Democrats like Tulsa Gabbertt.
Speaker 6: He's got Robert F.
Speaker 7: Kennedy Junior, There's vivit Ramaswami and JD.
Speaker 6: Vance.
Speaker 7: The future is bright for the Republicans and for America. But Trump's triumph has seen the left emoting wildly, which, to be honest, is enormously entertaining. And it's quite clear that there is Australians losing their minds over this famous victory. And sadly, almost all of them are low information fulls who've swallowed the nonsense the media has fed them. When you ask them why they hate Donald Trump, it becomes apparent.
Speaker 6: Very quickly that they are clueless.
Speaker 7: And talking about clueless, let's take a second to marvel just uniquely awful. The Kamala Harris and Tim Wall's team were radical left ideology with terrible records in their respective states. Kamala is inect unlikable, inauthentic. Walls is just stay weirdo and trust me when I say if they didn't outspend Trump three to one, they would have lost California and New York. Today, Tim Walls shared this message of unity and common understanding.
Speaker 14: Swallow a little bit of pride and look a little harder to find common ground with our neighbors who didn't vote like we did in the selection. Maybe we won't agree on every issue. Hell, maybe we won't agree on any issue. But maybe when the campaign signs come down, we all get a little break from the rhetoric and the TV ads and the fundraising texts, and I'm sorry about those. Maybe when we get a little break from this campaign that we're in, we'll be able to look at each other and see not enemies but neighbors.
Speaker 6: How about no, No.
Speaker 7: The Democrats tried to put their leading political opponent in jail. They called half the country Nazis and fascists. They characterized parents at school board meetings worried about their kids being indoctrinated as domestic terrorists. They put Pete Navara and Steve Bannon in prison. They accused Trump's children of treason. So you can screw your course for unity. The majority of Americans voted for a reckoning Trump risked everything to run again.
Speaker 6: They came for his family, they came for his allies.
Speaker 7: They used law fare to try to bankrupt him, to try to imprison him on sham charges. He was called a threat to democracy. He was called a fascist.
Speaker 6: A modern day Hitler. I want to be dictator, and he withstood it all to win and win big.
Speaker 7: And as a bonus, he gave us this. When real hits the left, it hats hot.
Speaker 15: Rod.
Speaker 3: You're a little snowflake. What a blowheart. He's a blowhard and a snowflake. He's a blowflake, is what he is. He should change the hats to say, make America line again. It's more than half of this country voted for the criminal. Still trying to figure out what happened.
Speaker 16: It's the day before the election, and I just want to come out here and remind everyone I've lost all hope in the American people that no matter who you voted for, no matter the outcome.
Speaker 17: I can't do this anymore.
Speaker 16: The election results are not an excuse to be violent.
Speaker 18: If you didn't vote on follow me and block me.
Speaker 16: Even if the results are not what you wanted.
Speaker 3: Stay calm.
Speaker 17: What is wrong with you?
Speaker 3: What has happened to Freda?
Speaker 18: I'm done and worry about something different.
Speaker 3: But I'm literally sick. I'm literally sick to my sye.
Speaker 16: Don't think that our beloved country, America knows what it's in for with a fascistic.
Speaker 3: Society and dictator.
Speaker 19: I'm not being hyperbolic, I'm not being dramatic, and.
Speaker 20: Got my lipstick on today, so I'm a little bit more together. We're putting a plan together. I cannot live in a country that voted for Trump. I cannot spend another four years under that man. And so we have made the decision that we are leaving. We were putting a plan together. Our plan is to go back to Australia.
Speaker 4: No, please, don't please, don't you know we're enough. Yeah, we don't need anymore.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we got our.
Speaker 7: Ron And can we just tell American friends the joint is full of snakes, spiders, shocks you don't want to read.
Speaker 4: So you had a very funny thing on social media on the weekend showing a snake coming out of some super micros the Northern Territory. Here you go, Americans as well as like you know, you left the Americans were to scare.
Speaker 6: The lefty Americans about what they will face.
Speaker 1: It's too funny.
Speaker 4: Well, someone who joins in our gloating. We're having a gloaterth on today, benji Irby.
Speaker 3: We had you on last week.
Speaker 4: Hey, you were predicting Trump would win ours predicting Trump would win Rita James.
Speaker 3: Were all there and what a week it was. It's been fantastic.
Speaker 4: How do you feel, Benji and who won the election for Donald Trump?
Speaker 21: Well, I mean, obviously I did, exactly Obviously. I mean I am here to take my victory lap. That appearance actually between sky News and between my social media real Benji Irby on x and Instagram has been seen about a million times in the past week.
Speaker 18: So I definitely do feel like little.
Speaker 3: Old mess Well done, Benji.
Speaker 18: And like I.
Speaker 21: Said, did I not say the Democrats got the electoral ass whooping that I said that they would get for their many years of neglect not just of the black community, but of all working class Americans. I mean, I'm here as a black man in Trump's America. As you can see, there are no chains on my hands and feet. I'm not a slave. There are no rabid police outside my door ready to kill me. I mean, even with Trump doubling his portion of the black vote from twenty twenty so now and with him winning thirty four percent, thirty four percent as been reported of the black male vote in Texas, so one out of every three black men in Texas who voted voted for Trump.
Speaker 18: That is amazing.
Speaker 21: We still have brainwashed black Democrats who will call me a coon. And if voting for you know, strong borders, a strong economy, low gas prices, low taxes, and ending wars makes me a coon, then you know what, I'm a proud coon.
Speaker 18: And I'm so proud that I'm going to wear the hat. I'm going to wear.
Speaker 21: The coon had an official Benji Irbi in America. I do want to thank you, guys. I want to thank you Rowan Rita. You know, everybody at Sky News, all the Outsiders. You me a platform to speak my truth which I cannot even get from you know, American platforms like Fox News in my own country.
Speaker 18: So I really am appreciative of that.
Speaker 21: And I feel like this show and you know this channel, sky News, the Outsiders and just you read a show as well, because.
Speaker 18: I do watch the show as well.
Speaker 21: Reader, you guys are giving unvarnished truth that's outside of the American media ecosystem, and I'm really appreciative of that from the bottom of my heart.
Speaker 18: Serious that I am.
Speaker 21: But you know, leaving the subject of Trump for just one moment, I do have to call out. Another one of my fellow coons can just go into is a black American conservative commentator. She is now being held from your country, which I'm sure you probably know because of Tony Burke. I think it's a total, absolute affront to free speech. And Lord knows that either of you two are help from my country. I would fight like hell to make sure that you got in, because it's absolutely crazy. If we can have a war criminal light Hillary Clinton in Australia, why the hell can't can just come to speak. So for those who want to champion free speech, tag me tag her on our social media and also you can go to my website benji Urby dot com. I have for her petition to get her into the country.
Speaker 4: Benji, I agree with you totally. We should not be keeping people out. And I agree with you totally on Candice Owens.
Speaker 3: There great.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for those kind words. And from Rita as well.
Speaker 7: Rita, I've got a question about the black female vote.
Speaker 6: Everything is said is true.
Speaker 7: Trump is winning so many more minority voters than other Republicans have over the years. A majority of Latino men, a majority of Asian Americans, a majority of Native Americans, American Indians. But when it comes to black women, he only got seven percent of their vote, very different to the black male vote. What is behind that? What is the leading reason in your mind behind that vote? Not just fracturing in any way.
Speaker 21: Well, again, speaking of Candie Owens, she exposed the fact that come up Ala Harris is not actual black women. I think that a lot of these black women, unfortunately, were you know, are victims of identity politics, and it was kind of a situation where it's like, oh, well, you know, this is a black woman.
Speaker 18: I want to vote for a black women, but she's not actually a black woman.
Speaker 21: I did some a podcast actually night of the election coming in, and it was at a website has like a large black following, and there were black women who we were asking, you know, as the returns are coming in, who'd you vote for, and a lot of black women saying, yeah, I voted for Kamala.
Speaker 18: I mean, I really.
Speaker 21: Didn't really see anything policy wise, but I just kind of wanted to see a black woman and unfortunately there is a lot of that. I mean, for me, it's kind of embarrassing because I feel like, as a black person, we should be way past that. It's a little elementary, a little foredestry, and to vote with somebody just for the quote unquot color of their skin, especially when they're not that color. But what I will say is this, Yes, it will be a longer road to hoe for black women. But the black women that do represent for Trump, such as like my best friend Naomi, my friend you know, Shamika, Michelle, you know, they do represent Hart.
Speaker 18: So it's coming unfortunate.
Speaker 21: But I just think that for her, she really was going hard on the black female stuff, going hard on the black female fraternities and all that stuff, and they really were trying to pushing gaslight that whole thing. But thankfully she lost in black women. Black men did this for you guys, we we love you and we support you, but this was not it black women.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, so Benji speaking about black women.
Speaker 3: I've just got a phone call here. I think it's your girlfriend.
Speaker 4: I think she's upset that you forgot to pick up the groceries.
Speaker 3: Hang on here she is, I'm.
Speaker 22: Sorry, No, no, why, why.
Speaker 4: Why do you really have.
Speaker 3: This is upset? Sorry?
Speaker 4: Ben I think maybe the wrong person won the election.
Speaker 3: I left you losing it when.
Speaker 21: I see these videos I just think about the sick gaslighting game that Democrats play, you know, with their with their voters. I mean, look, for example, I have a lady at my job because I have like a regular job outside of all this lovely fabulous stuff.
Speaker 18: You see me on TV.
Speaker 21: And you know, she was an older white woman, you know, she's maybe about fifty or so years, a little older than me, and she found out by accent I vote if for Trump, and she literally stopped talking to me, like stop all together like this, because they're teaching their people that, oh, if Trump is president, you know, the life is over and you're gonna be enslaved and all this emotional stuff, and it is a horrible gas lighting game that they play. They take their emotions, they make them into crazy people. I'm seeing all these videos on TikTok and it's just really sad because I had Kamala Won. I mean, we were already talking about Okay, well Kamala Whens. You know, we'll just get her in the sin it'll be a Republican Senate. Life goes on. I still love my country, I'm still happy with myself. I still am you know, a good person. I still don't feel like I've failed everyone in my life. But these people having these emotional breakdowns, it's really sad, and it just show goes to show you how evil the Democrats are because they don't care about these people.
Speaker 18: They use them and they discard them and throw them away the election.
Speaker 4: So Benji, I remember back in the Obama years, I think it was Morgan Freeman famously said in an interview when he was interviewed by a white guy, you know something about race, something about race, And Morgan Freeman's response was, well, you know, can we just stop talking about race and then.
Speaker 1: It's no longer an issue?
Speaker 4: Do you think under Donald Trump, who's never played the identity card, never tuted the racial you know, so called racial credentials of a Vivek or anyone else, do you think we might finally get pasted it under this second Donald Trump thing and everyone can just be themselves and be judged by their character.
Speaker 1: To quote a famous man, But.
Speaker 21: One of the things I think they could bring us all together is, you know, a lot of Donald Hope's policies which a black people afford. So I would tell black people this, if you're a black Democrat, I mean most black people, you know, we want the master yrctation of illegals, we want the end of burf Right relizenship. That whole thing it hinges upon us. So, folks, black folks in America, the Democrats are going to use our struggle to cover for illegals again, and it's time for us to stand up and say no, even if you didn't vote for Trump, black person, we have to back Trump up on this. So what I want you to do, if you are a black Democrat at home, is to send your you know, your Democrat congressmen, whether it be Maxine Waters or whomever it may be, your resistance congressmen and say, hey, Democrat congressman, I am one of your Democrat voters. I'm for Trump's mastery irportation of illegals. And if I catch your ass at the border crying for illegals, you, why are we voting for your Republican replacement in twenty twenty six? Like that's really what it has to be. Let's get down to the issue. Let's get down to things. There are things that now the Trump is president that black folks like, For example, ring jobs back. If you are in Michigan, you want those auto jobs back in Michigan. You currently have a Democrats congress person. Hey, Democrat congress person. I understand you don't like Trump, but you don't have time for the resistance. The resistance is for you know, rich old, you know, white pussy hat ladies.
Speaker 18: We actually have to get things done.
Speaker 21: So you need to work with Trump to get things done, and I think solve it.
Speaker 3: Ben Jiby, thanks so much. We'll let you go, love the hats.
Speaker 4: I want to speak to you again soon next year, probably in Trump's America coming up after the break, some net zany, some lefty lunacy, and more land Sliders news in a tick, going back to land Sliders, of course, who are trying to.
Speaker 6: Go forgive me graphics style.
Speaker 4: We're pretty well, you know, we're sharp here, you know.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Outsiders.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for watching us every Sunday morning. You certainly do appreciate it, particularly this Sunday morning. What a great Sunday morning, eh.
Speaker 1: Fantastic news.
Speaker 4: Butts of course, as always, there are some horrific news as well around the world, and the sickening events in Amsterdam. Just beggar belief on the weekend a program, that's what it was. This is what happens when you have idiots going globalize the interfada. Well, this is what it looks like when you globalize the interfada. Literally you have violent Islamist radical mobs roaming the streets looking for Jewish people, yelling out where's the Jews or whatever else. New South Wales police please take note, Where's the Jews is not actually a very nice thing to be saying and attacking people. Guy was thrown into a river, seven people injured, hospitalized, roaming mobs, your sixty two arrests.
Speaker 6: And Benjamin nettin Yahoo Israeli they.
Speaker 1: Sent some planes into rescue.
Speaker 7: People, and his tasked Mossad with preventing future incidents like this to have a plan in place to protect their people.
Speaker 4: So let's just be really crystal Yeah, let me just be really really crystal clear. Every single person who backs those kind of Hamass inspired flags and rallies and to supports what happens on October seventh, you are responsible for this sort of activity. Anyone who doesn't stand up deliberately stand up for the right of Israel to defend itself and speak up against the horror of October seventh, you are partly responsible for this horrible atrocity. And as a friend of mine said to me, don't think it'll stop in Amsterdam, and don't think it stops with the Jews.
Speaker 1: Briza.
Speaker 7: No, And we bad warnings about this, not just from the likes of Douglas Murray, who started with the Strange Death of Europe telling us about this a long time ago, aon.
Speaker 6: Hersy Ali get Wilders.
Speaker 7: They've talked about this, about this unholy alliance between Islamists and the left, particularly in Europe, where the left just turn a blind eye to the intolerance, the anti semitism of Islamists, and it's now got to a situation where it's not safe for the Jewish soccer fans to be in a city like Amsterdam that could get chased and bashed. And God, nobody died exactly.
Speaker 1: James and this.
Speaker 8: Program and there's no other word for it, was reportedly organized days before. So when he sort of talk about, oh, this was provoked by Israeli fancy, is just nothing but victim believing. But you know, this is the merger of idiot leftist empty or similar colonial ideology which says no Western nation essentially is legitimate. And also you know, you have to look at the migration policies in Europe because this is exactly what happens you wind up with. These sorts of programs are happening now and we're going to see a lot more of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely terrifying, and our thoughts go out to anybody who had to suffer through any of that. In fact, all the Jewish people around the world are terrified, rightly, this is and at the same time, you know, at the same time here we have a government that seems to just be completely disinterested in the fears of the Jewish community, quite happily importing thousands of gardens without adequate security checks and so on.
Speaker 1: It goes the It's a disgrace.
Speaker 7: It is a disgrace, and so is the disgrace of all those people, including here in Australia and the Australian media, who characterize a Donald Trump rallied Madison Square guarden as some sort of a fascist, yes, Nazi gathering, and yet almost all of them are silent about what's actually happening right now across Europe. And what happened in Amsterdam was terrifying, but it's not you if you look at the figures.
Speaker 6: There's been an exodus of Jews for.
Speaker 7: A number of European countries for years now, from France, from Belgium, for a number of countries.
Speaker 6: They no longer feel safe there.
Speaker 4: Well, we would like Jewish people to please come to Australia, but we need to change your government here.
Speaker 1: Urgently.
Speaker 4: Coming up in a tick, I'll talk to you about, Oh, Donald Trump's landslide. Don't think, hello, you're watching outsiders, or as I like to call it now, landsliders. Yes, for the past two years I have been telling you here on this show that Donald Trump would win this election by a landslide. But while I was busy, confidently predicting week after week this result, what were the publicly funded ABC's finest political experts telling you?
Speaker 2: Now, David, it seems that a very important endorsement had just come through.
Speaker 1: Jeremy, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 23: If the Democrats were happy with Kamla Harris's performance there tonight in the debate, w even happy with what's just followed, We've been waiting a long time for this. Perhaps unsurprising, Taylor Swift has now endorsed Krmla Harris.
Speaker 1: Oh, unbelievable.
Speaker 4: Now, I went spent too long blowing my own trumpet because there are far more important things to get to. But may I, just for the record remind you that I predicted, in defiance of the so called experts, that Brexit would win, that Donald Trump would win in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: That's why this show exists.
Speaker 4: And again, against the prevailing wisdom and all the polls, I predicted Scott Morrison would win in twenty nineteen, the so called miracle election. The only prediction I made in twenty twenty two was that Morrison's treacherous adopting of net zero and vaccine mandates would all I certainly cost.
Speaker 1: Him the election.
Speaker 4: For the last two and a half years, though, against all the elitist expert opinion in this country, along with colleagues at the Spectator Australia like James Allen and David Flint, I predicted not only that Donald Trump would win this election, but that it would be in a landslide. I did so fairly often. As it happens, the only four days of Carmala induced misery left until what I confidently predict will be a Donald Trump landslide. Don't worry, Donald Trump is going to win in a landslide, while America gets ready to elect Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: In a holistic landslide.
Speaker 4: Trump's going to win this thing in a landslide. There's always a very high risk in making confident political predictions, which is why so few of my peers are prepared to do so for fear of ending up like this Political analysis professor doctor Alien Battershill.
Speaker 1: Last Tuesday, he asked.
Speaker 19: Me, you know why I was getting the champagne, and I said, because I'm going to be toasting Madam President tonight. And he just looked at me with kind of like a smirk on his face, and I said, you know, she's she's going to win this, right, She's going to take every one of the swing states plus plus Iowa.
Speaker 17: And he said, oh, but the.
Speaker 19: Numbers are so close. I said, I'm a political analyst. I'm telling you right now, the numbers are there. She's taking this election. I've said to him, you realize, and he didn't tell me who he voted for, but of course I knew, and I said, you do realize you wasted your vote?
Speaker 6: Right, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I am often reminded on Twitter that of my most famous incorrect prediction when I confidently predicted Donald Trump would win the last election in twenty twenty. Did I really get it wrong?
Speaker 1: You decide?
Speaker 4: This graph has been doing the rounds on social media over the last few days, showing the Democrat vote for the last couple of decades. In two thousand and eight, Obama got sixty nine million votes, Then in twenty twelve, Obama dropped to sixty five million votes. In twenty sixteen, Hillary also got sixty five million votes, and at this election, Kamala Harris got sixty six million votes. Pretty consistent. But here's that intriguing and normally you can see on your screens. In twenty twenty, Joe Biden got eighty one million votes, magical fifteen million over Obama or Kerry, or Clinton or Harris. There are cynics out there saying that this normally, somehow suggests those fifteen million votes may perhaps be somewhat questionable.
Speaker 1: What do you think? What do I think?
Speaker 18: Now? You might very well think that, but of course I couldn't possibly comment.
Speaker 4: On a more general note, I've been predicting for over a decade that young people would rebel as we did, as our parents did, as the punks did, as the rock and Rollers did against the authoritarian establishment of the day, which is now the woke left, and that anti woke conservatism would become the new cool, which is precisely what has happened to be a young rebellious teenager. Now you're a conservative, this will happen here too, just as rock and roll did, just as every youth culture does. In the early eighties, when Reagan swept to power, it was the cool young kids who adopted Bruce Springsteen song Born in the USA, which became a worldwide patriotic anthem to Reagan's America, even though ironic the lefty Springsteen wrote it as a criticism of America that a with record sales like that, Bruce embraced the eighties jingoism with further and with all the authenticity of a Kamala Harris. Reagan's America changed the world universally for the better. Economies boomed, and America kept the enemies of the Western Czech. Best of all, the Berlin War, the great symbol of Soviet oppression, came crashing down.
Speaker 1: People were freed.
Speaker 4: The next four years under Donald Trump, I have no doubt we'll also change the world in a thousand ways. Many of which we can't yet imagine, but all of them for the better. Trump will rescue Western civilization. Trump will rescue our economies. Trump will rescue our security. Where Reagan brought down the Berlin Wall, Donald Trump will dismantle the Woke Wall, the insidious, oppressive structure of state censorship, of big state authoritarianism, and Western industrial self destruction.
Speaker 3: He's only been.
Speaker 4: President elect for a couple of days, but the pronouncement he has already made they're as astonishing as they are exhilarating. Trump has hit the ground running, and he has already outlined dramatic plans and his intentions on a host of issues, from free speech to cleaning out the swamp, to climate to the deep state.
Speaker 12: If we don't have free speech, then we just don't have a free country. It's as simple as that. If this most fundamental right is allowed to perish, then the rest of our rights and liberties will topple, just like dominoes. One by one, they'll go down. That's why today I'm announcing my plan to shatter the left wing censorship, resume, and to reclaim the right to free speech for all Americans. And reclaim is a very important word in this case, because they've taken it away.
Speaker 4: Trump then goes on to explain how the left wing media corporations, academia and governments have already engaged in censorship, and he outlines how he will forcefully put an end to it, and he identifies misinformation and disinformation as those key key elements of censorship, so called misinformation disinformation. The contrast with the idiocy of what the disgusting censorship laws that passed through the Australian Lower House this week could not be clearer.
Speaker 1: Well done.
Speaker 4: Teals under Trump alban easy and the Teals censorship laws.
Speaker 3: Would be illegal.
Speaker 4: But here's the fascinating thing. Trump even understands that the way to protect kids from social media harm is to remove the harmful content, not to ban the kids from going on social media.
Speaker 3: You watch as.
Speaker 4: A Australian teenagers now become having fans of Donald Trump because albos trying to ban social media.
Speaker 3: From now on.
Speaker 12: Digital platforms should only qualify for immunity protection under Section two thirty if they meet high standards of neutrality, transparency, fairness and non discrimination. We should require these platforms to increase their efforts to take down unlawful content such as child exploitation and promoting terrorism, while dramatically curtailing their power to arbitrarily restrict lawful speech.
Speaker 4: But Trump first needs to drain the swamp again, something we urgently need to do in camera, to remove power, excessive, abusive power from the unelected bureaucrats who've run our lives, and to stop the corruption that sees senior bureaucrats and politicians going straight into cushy, high paid jobs in the industries they were supposed to have been regulate.
Speaker 12: Here's my plan to dismantle the deep state and reclaim our democracy from Washington corruption once and for all, and corruption it is first. I will immediately reissue my twenty twenty executive Order restoring the President's authority to remove rogue bureaucrats, and I will wield that power very aggressive that faceless bureaucrats will never again be able to target and persecute Conservatives, Christians, or the left's political enemies, which they're doing now at a level that nobody can believe.
Speaker 4: As we know they're doing here as well. I hate to say it and not to mention this from Donald Trump.
Speaker 12: World Health Organization has become nothing more than a corrupt globilist scam paid for by the United States but owned and controlled by China.
Speaker 4: Yet we need to get out of the World Health Organization as well. Listen to Donald Trump coalition if you want to learn how to win for this and tonight.
Speaker 12: I'm also making another promise to protective Americans from government tyranny. As you're president, I will never allow the creation of a central bank digital currency.
Speaker 21: You know about.
Speaker 12: All this, I will sign a new executive order instructing every federal agency to cease all programs that promote the concept of sex and gender transition.
Speaker 4: And did I mention climate change? This sounds eerily familiar, so.
Speaker 24: They changed it. You know, it determines climate change this way. Against warmer, it's fine, if against cooler, If it rains, if its snow comes down in the middle of the summer, it's climate change. And we've spent trillions and trillions of dollars on things that, you know, putting windmills all over these magnificent planes and fields and valleys and oceans.
Speaker 3: And then they had one whale and.
Speaker 24: I think fifty years come up, and then last year they like eighteen of them wash ashore die and it's all a big hopes.
Speaker 1: For Stevens tech Night, and that was this, he is.
Speaker 12: Worried about the ocean will rise one hundredth of one percent over the next three hundred years.
Speaker 1: And this.
Speaker 12: Resurgent tasks not only for our movement but for our country is to decisively defeat the climate hysteria hoax. Conservative leaders think tanks and intellectuals must be fearless in calling out the lunacy of what you're seeing and what you're being led into.
Speaker 25: The world is not ending, our future is not dying. We have to defeat the climate hoasters once and for all, and then they change it all of a sudden.
Speaker 12: Climate change because you can't miss on climate change. It can go up, it can go down, it can go fifteen different directions.
Speaker 3: It's climate change.
Speaker 18: It's killing us.
Speaker 4: Peter Dutton and the Coalition take note. Net zero is finished now, well done on champion nuclear, Yes, which is great, but the world is about to change. The Coalition must embrace the Trump agenda in its entirety, because we can be winners if we ride the Trump train. The Coalition must immediately get ahead of the curve and abandon net zero. But also, as I said earlier, The Coalition must oppose all of Albanese's censorship measures, not just some of them. The Coalition must become the champions of free speech and the enemies of elitist, leftist authoritarianism. Kevin RhD must be bootled out of the Washington Ambassador's residence and replaced with a solid Trump supporter. I can think of one or two I could recommend. There's much more I could say about Trump bringing peace to the Middle East, which he will do, and finishing off Iran. He is already issued this unequivocal warning to Hamas we want.
Speaker 12: Our hostages back and they better be back before.
Speaker 24: I assume office.
Speaker 12: Well, you will be paying a very big price.
Speaker 4: And he's had this to say about Biden's treacherous and cowardly withdrawal from Afghanistan.
Speaker 12: We'll ask for the resignations of every single senior military official who touched the Afghanistan disaster. I want their resignations immediately, and I want them on.
Speaker 15: The desk in the Oval Office, the resolute desk.
Speaker 3: I want them on at twelve.
Speaker 15: O'clock inauguration day, everybody involved with that disaster. When you have a disaster, so stupid is that to cause us such problem. You don't know what that's done to the reputation of our country, the Afghanistan disaster, this house cleaning will be a signal to the entire world and the America military and everybody else. They want people to be held accountable for failure and incompetence.
Speaker 4: As I said, Donald Trump will change the world. He will rescue and restore the Judeo Christian values of the Western Enlightenment, and he will defeat the sinister left wing cult of self loathing that has crippled an entire generation with its fake gods of transgenderism, climate change, and obsession with race and racism. But it's not only Trump the team he brings with him. Elon musk j d vansvek Ramaswami reta mention the Dulci Gabbad. They will transform America and the West. Yes, there will be many tough battles to be won. Indeed, there are great perils and dangers that lie ahead. As Trump's enemies realize the threat he poses to their very existence and try to stop him, the left will become even nastier, even more sinister, and even more more subversive and manipulative than anything we've yet seen. But we know their tricks and we know their lies, and we know we can defeat them with the truth for the simple reason that good always triumphs over evil. On a lighter note, here's trumpet work behind the scenes.
Speaker 26: Thank you, thank you, thank thank you.
Speaker 27: Thank you, thank you, thank you, gracious, thank you, thank.
Speaker 6: You, thank you so very much.
Speaker 3: Thank you everyone, thank you everyone, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 18: I've left mostly thirty five.
Speaker 28: From India to California within a hunch.
Speaker 1: So here's my latest prediction.
Speaker 4: This brash real estate billionaire, the man born with a silver spoon in his mouth, who cracks jokes with garbage collectors and Dorman and loves nothing more than a takeaway from McDonald's, will go down as one of the greatest US presidents of all time.
Speaker 3: Oh Shas s oh the.
Speaker 4: Na Joining US now is University of Adelaide law professor doctor Joanna Howe, an anti abortion campaigner who's been banned from parts of South Australia's parliament. Johanna, always great to see you again here on Outsiders. Can't believe this one. They've banned you, They've canceled you. Explain what happens please, Joanna.
Speaker 29: Look, I'm still in shock over and it still is a mystery, to be honest, Rowan, because they have not given any good reason for banning me from the Essay Parliament. In fact, everything they have said has been proven in the following week to be an absolute lie. So let me take you through what happened. It was a left wing lynch mob of pro abortion MPs in the Parliament who put Terry Stevens, who is a Labor appointment to the President's chair, to ban me from the Parliament.
Speaker 9: And what they.
Speaker 29: Said was that I made MPs feel unsafe on the night of the Live Birth's Bill vote.
Speaker 9: And I know it's unbelievable.
Speaker 29: These people have paid two hundred and fifteen thousand dollars a year and apparently they felt unsafe because I had two conversations with two MPs who had said that they were voting for the Live Birth's Bill. I found out on the night of the vote, pro abortion MPs had pressured them to pair, which would have meant that the bill could not get through to committee stage.
Speaker 9: It would have neutralized the power of their vote.
Speaker 29: So, of course, as one of the key campaigners and advocates and drafters.
Speaker 9: For this bill. I went up to those two.
Speaker 29: MPs and I said to them, if you vote for this bill, sorry, if you choose to pair, that will neutralize the power of your vote. I have one hundred and twenty thousand followers on social media and on my email database, and I will hold you to account. I will tell people and I will explain what you did, and that will have ramifications for you at the next election. Now that's democracy, isn't it.
Speaker 16: Rowan.
Speaker 29: You would think that that's part of the normal lobbying process. But that is the reason I have been banned from the South Australian Parliament because MP's felt threatened and intimidated. All of these claims that they made that I made them feel unsafe, that I apparently yelled during the moment that the vote was happening, which the footage that I've shown on my Instagram and on x this week clearly shows I did not yell. In fact, I was yelled at by the pro abortion labor whip who aggressively turned to me and yet at me. And so you know, it's unbelievable how they've fabricated this case against me without any procedural fans, based on anonymous complaints, no opportunity for me to respond. An arbitrary lifetime ban announced in the Parliament, and you know this is the people's House. And what I would say to the Australian people is, if this can happen to me because I dared voice and opinion against the Establishment on late tim abortion, it can happen to you. A member of the public should not be banned from the People's House without procedural or substandar fairness.
Speaker 9: It should never ever happen.
Speaker 4: Well, Joanna, I hope you're retort to these individuals saying they felt unsafe in your presence was to say, well, now you might know how those fetuses or those babies in the womb feel with your legislation hanging over their heads.
Speaker 3: Rita, Well, I'm not just that.
Speaker 6: We're talking about babies born alive.
Speaker 7: And I can't believe this is even a topic for discussion, that you could have a baby that's botched abortion and you're not going to give it any medical assistance, You're not going to give it any pain relief. You're just going to leave it until it passes away. That is inhuman. But I mean, what about these snowflakes in the South Australian Parliament.
Speaker 6: Doctor, how I mean you.
Speaker 7: Are a Rhodes scholar, you're a professor, You're a mother of five, You're a tiny, petite thing. If they're feel threatened by you, are they fit to be sitting in parliament?
Speaker 6: Ours is an adversarial system, was supposed to.
Speaker 7: Be there to debate and have robust discussion.
Speaker 4: It was the ideas that terrify that.
Speaker 6: It's almost saying they're unfit to be MP's.
Speaker 9: I agree Rider.
Speaker 29: The reality of this is Australia has the most extreme abortion laws in the world. We do not have a legal right to protection, to medical care for babies who survive their abortion. And you know, courageous midwife whistle blower Luise ad set shed in parliament this year in Queensland to say how traumatic that is for the midwives. And you know, I spoke to one of the midwives who was involved in one of the first late term abortions in South Australia, the injection of potassium chloride into a baby's heart very late in pregnancy when they could just be induced to live, and she shared how painful it was and how traumatic it was for that group of midwives.
Speaker 9: This is extreme stuff.
Speaker 29: And you know, the really crazy thing about this is that the two MP's I spoke to on the night, the first one who was subsequently made a statement in Parliament saying she was blind started by fear. After our conversation. I took a selfie with her after we had our chat. She willingly got into a selfie with me where she is smiling, and then she sends me a text message after our conversation to say thank you for seizing the moment to speak to me in the dinner break. And that's the MP that the left wing lynch mob somehow pressured to stand up in the parliament and say that she was bullied.
Speaker 9: The second MP who I.
Speaker 29: Spoke to on the night, Sarah Gain, she has come out strongly and said I was pressured for two weeks by people behind the scenes trying to make me say that Dr Joanna How bullied me and YouTube channel to say.
Speaker 9: That did not happen. I'm grateful for the conversation.
Speaker 29: So this is a complete stitch up because they want to silence my voice.
Speaker 4: Okay, then well we're not going to silence your voice. You're here on Outsiders. Thanks so much, Doctor Joanna How. Always great to hear from you, to speak to you. Lots more coming out in a tick.
Speaker 8: Hello, you're watching Outsiders? Or sorry, should I say Landsliders live from New York. I'm James Borrow, joined back in Sydney by my good pals Rowan Too Big to Rig Dean and Rita Recount Panahe And before we go any further, and before he slips into obscurity, I think this week we needed to spare a brief thought for none other than weird Tim Waltz speak, because not only did he wind up being such an utter dud of a running mate for Kamala Harris that he lost his own home county, but having done so, this is what he gets to go home to, ladies and gentlemen. I give you Tim Walt's wife, Gwen, seen here speaking for the first time after her dreams of turning the page on the menu aboard Air Force two. We're so cruelly crushed.
Speaker 9: I'm not sure if you heard me.
Speaker 15: We cannot and we will not give up this bite.
Speaker 6: I can't come on, That's.
Speaker 27: Why we can.
Speaker 9: We will. We give it up.
Speaker 4: This bag.
Speaker 6: That's white, all right, You're gonna sit.
Speaker 3: I yike Scott.
Speaker 8: I mean, the biggest question here is who taught her to clap leg a seal? Did she pick that up from the vice president or was it vice versa? But anyway, if you think that is unhinged, check this out.
Speaker 18: Now.
Speaker 8: We all know that America's classrooms and the universities Australias too, have become factories for Trump derangement syndrome, so much so that Harvard University actually canceled classes the day after the election. It was so upsetting. Note they didn't do that for October seventh, but that's another story. Anyway, check this out. It's not just our elite institutions where people are freaking out. It's in the schools as well. Cori de Angelis is a senior fellow at the American Culture Project, and he has obtained what is apparently audio of a California public school teacher going nuts at his students over Trump and his historic victory last week.
Speaker 1: Heav alousen, They're not all game?
Speaker 17: Does that make sense?
Speaker 30: Everybody can't emphasize this enough.
Speaker 17: Can you end up in a concentration camp in your lifetime?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 17: Can you end up with no human rights?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 17: Will it happen? To you most likely not, which is a good thing. But has Donald Trump quoted Hitler? Yes? Does he embody some of Hidler's ideas?
Speaker 3: Yes? Wild stuff? But it got worse.
Speaker 8: And remember, these kids copying this abuse are not even in UNI yet. So after blaming Latino men for Latino men for voting for Trump, this teacher went off on a further racist diatribe.
Speaker 30: I know a lot of Latino men that wish they were white, and they'll never admit it to you. A lot of your fathers, a lot of your uncles, grandfathers. God, they want to be white so bad they never will be.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 17: I hate Latino men that oppress the women in their family, their own daughters, and they turn around as WoT for men that want to oppress them.
Speaker 8: Cant you just feel the tolerance, And you know, I wonder why young men are running away from the Democrats and droves if this is what they're being told. Got it?
Speaker 17: Hate the patriarchy.
Speaker 30: If you're a young man right now in front of me, I hope you hate it too, because it's not hurting you, it's hurting everyone you love. You get the privilege of not being born with uteruss, So does it affect you, it's affecting everyone else.
Speaker 8: Now, the school in question here, apparently Valley View High School in Moreno, California, has apparently apologized, but honestly subjecting young people, some of who might actually be influenced by this garbage, I think is tantamount to child abuse. There's no other word for it. Finally, let's end this here on Haido. Have you ever wondered how Donald Trump composes his tweets? Well, a new documentary about the Trump campaign called The Art of the Surge has given us a little window into the process.
Speaker 18: Have a look at this.
Speaker 12: She's talking about how great San Francisco was before she destroyed it.
Speaker 3: A lot of talk about childhood.
Speaker 12: We've got to get to the border, inflation and time said, these acts, the things of.
Speaker 3: Which she complains, which.
Speaker 28: In many ways Donald Trump is an unseerious man's.
Speaker 3: Read.
Speaker 12: These prosecutions are all started by her and Biden against their political ap on.
Speaker 3: To get that right away happened.
Speaker 12: She paid and raised Bell.
Speaker 24: She paid Bell to get the violent writers in Minnesota.
Speaker 3: And yeah, com on level with the matches.
Speaker 10: Put it in there, put it right in with.
Speaker 12: You can do it.
Speaker 8: Amazing stuff. And now that's what I call rapid response.
Speaker 4: Roll up, roll up, Step right this way, ladies and gentlemen, it's the freakiest show in town. You'll be shocked, you'll be surprised, and above all, you'll be censored by this bunch of Albozo's canbra clowns who have now decided that they and they are miserable little bart and bureaucrats are the font of all knowledge and the source of all truth. Indeed, they seem to have stolen their show from this scary Kiwi clown.
Speaker 10: We will continue to bingle single source of truth.
Speaker 4: We will be the only source of truth. This belief in being the single source of truth is of course symptomatic of history's most notorious communists, Marxists, fascists, and other totalitarians. Here are some of my favorites, but of course, authoritarian leaders come in all shapes and sizes. He is albo back in two thousand and three, spooking his leftist credentials. This week, Albozo proved he is on a mission, first of all, shoving his Orwellian censorship bill through the Lower House thanks tials, laws that will end free speech in this country. On top of which Alboso announced he intends to ban anyone and everyone under the age of sixteen from going on any social media. These are, in my opinion, and the most draconian anti freedom measures anywhere in the Western world, and they will spell the death of freedom and individual liberty in Australia. The diggers who fought and died for our freedoms must be spinning in their graves. But like any good authoritarian, Albozo needed his useful idiots to get his sinister plans through the Lower House. And for Albozo, useful idiots don't come any more useful, or indeed any more idiotic than the tumbling, twirling Teals, Kylie Zoe, Sophie, Monique, Kate Allegra and everybody's favorite Zally. The Member for Waringa or should that be the Member for the New World Order and the World Economic Forum have a listen to this useful idiocy.
Speaker 31: The World Economic Forum has classified misinformation and disinformation as one.
Speaker 10: Of the top global risks.
Speaker 31: For the next two years. So that really is a sobering just an incredibly sobering warning.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable.
Speaker 4: So the Teals happily put the interests of the World Economic Forum, the most discredited and politicized socialist verging on fascist organization on the planet.
Speaker 3: Zali puts their interests.
Speaker 4: And their truth over the interests and freedoms of everyday hardworking Australian mums and dads, who, according.
Speaker 3: To Zali, apparently can't.
Speaker 4: Be trusted to discern the truth for themselves and need bureaucrats to do it. The World Economic Forum, by the way, the same globalist clown show who have been busy peddling climate change as the greatest threat along with COVID. We and also they thought we needed the great reset, remember that to ensure our kids quotes own nothing and.
Speaker 3: Are happy about it.
Speaker 4: Great Now these comedians are terrifying the world about so called you heard it from Zara misinformation and disinformation, or, to give those terms their proper technical translation, censorship and suppression. I hope the freedom lovers of the Northern Beaches remember Zali Steggel's treachery at the next election.
Speaker 31: I am incredibly concerned that Australia is woefully unprepared to counter AI generated and pushed content arount that is misinformation and disinformation.
Speaker 1: We're all so stupid.
Speaker 4: Apparently, here's another deal Kylie Tink wilfully destroying free speech.
Speaker 28: While there have been valid concerns about potential implications to freedom of expression, I believe to the extent there is a restriction on that freedom of expression, it's justifiable and proportionate, and in fact, this legislation actually protects a number of human rights.
Speaker 1: So let me get this straight.
Speaker 4: Highly Tink Teak gets to decide what the great minds from Socrates to Plato to Voltaire have all wrestled with, and she, Kylie Teak, gets to decide what limitations are justifiable and proportionate to place on your right to what you can read, think, and say. So Voltaire, Pladiosocrates, what would they know? Kylie Teak, She's the great knowledge on free speech and its limitations. Worse, it gets worse, Yes, under Albozo it always does.
Speaker 3: Here is Labour's Michelle.
Speaker 4: Rowland's the Communications Minister, making matters even worse. Labor is introducing age restrictions onto social media under Labour's plans, which the Liberals must oppose if they wish to win government. If you don't oppose it, you well may not mark my words. All social media platforms under these regulations will be banned to anyone under sixteen. This is sheer lunacy.
Speaker 32: Let's be very clear here, there is no apt for the platforms. Here we be being very clear that there are age restricted services and those commonly understood platforms like TikTok x, Instagram, Facebook, they will all be age restricted services here.
Speaker 3: That kid is yep, all of them.
Speaker 4: How dare a government ban young adults from accessing information?
Speaker 1: That's the bottom line.
Speaker 3: This is as sinister as it gets.
Speaker 4: By all means restrict harmful products like pornography, but banning all social media for people who are at the most crucial age of developing their minds and their curiosities is completely unacceptable. It is George Orwell's big brother. It is nothing better than Maoist or Stalinist totalitarianism.
Speaker 3: Indeed, you think I'm exaggerating.
Speaker 4: Here is Albanesi literally putting the state above you, the parent or the grandparents.
Speaker 27: We will not allow exemptions if users have parental consent something that we discussed what be whether that would be appropriate or not?
Speaker 1: Oh you disgusted? Did you?
Speaker 4: How very nice you discussed how parents and grandparents get to bring up their children even if parents, for whatever reason desire their own child to be.
Speaker 3: Able to use social media.
Speaker 1: The state.
Speaker 4: Will not allow it. This is pole pot stuff. But are we surprised. Here's Anthony Albanesi when Neil Mitchell asked him hypothetically, what's the very first thing he would do if he were an Australian dictator.
Speaker 3: You are dictator for five years?
Speaker 8: What do you do?
Speaker 10: What's your first act?
Speaker 33: The big frustrating thing? If I could do something, maybe band social media would be handy, because social media, I think a couple of things. One is keyboard warriors who can anonymously say anything at all.
Speaker 3: Who say anything?
Speaker 4: It's all you know, what do they say around the kitchen table? Well, Alba, here's what I'm going to assert as fact, and I'm more than happy to say it to your face, either here or on the show or at any venue of your choosing. You are, as a matter of fact, a deeply authoritarian and undemocratic prime minister who has factually done nothing but so division and grievance in this country. Your voice was a disgrace, the referendum a disgustingly racist attempt to subvert the normal democratic pro processes, and your social media bands and worse, your censorship laws are an absolute abomination. But that's just my opinion while I'm still allowed to have it. Anyone in Parliament speaking up against this tyranny, fortunately there.
Speaker 1: Are one or two.
Speaker 4: Here's the Nationals Member for Page in New South Wales, Kevin Hogan.
Speaker 2: And this radical radical left wing government Deputy Speaker. What their motivation is on this bill is control, because when you want to stamp or you want to clamp down on free speech in this country, you are about control. They do not want everyone necessarily to be able to say what that person believes is the truth, because at the end of the day, Deputy Speaker, one person's misinformation is another person's opinion.
Speaker 1: Absolutely well said.
Speaker 4: I was also grateful to hear the liberals MP Alex Hawk. You're progressive, whether you're conservative, whether you're from the left or right.
Speaker 1: We need to rise up and oppose this bill.
Speaker 4: Joined the chorus of Australians who paid attention to this who understand that the government's function is not to regulate, in a free society the content of people's minds.
Speaker 18: It isn't their role.
Speaker 2: To arbitrate over the freethought and free expression and free speech.
Speaker 3: These attacks on free speech.
Speaker 4: At the very moment the United States has said no to censorship, no to oppression, and no to woke politics, and yes to Donald Trump. Well, quite frankly, what we're doing here in this country is disgusting. I have no doubt these disgraceful laws will see the Albanezy clown show rightly discarded into the dust bin of socialist history at the next election. But let's hope the Libs have learned the lesson and do not support these idiotic social media bans. Trump won because the youth and the anti woke crowd, the everyday Americans ignored the mainstream media and fell in love with Trump and his conservative ideals on social media.
Speaker 1: The young people.
Speaker 4: Just ask Creeden's clear Water Revival.
Speaker 8: Who wakes up that Welcome back to Outsiders. I'm James Morrow here live in New York, joined by my friends Rowan and Rita back in Sydney. And I'm also joined here in New York by Batcha Ungar Sargan. She is the author of Second Class, How the Elites Portrayed America's working men and women, and is also Deputy opedia editor of Newsweek. Batcha, thanks so much for coming on Outsiders. I'll bring it rowan read it minute, but I want to talk to you about this historic Trump victory and particularly the way that this is basically solidified now, the movement of America's working class away from the Democrats. Tell us about it.
Speaker 26: That's exactly right, James, Thank you so much for having me, and anybody who's been watching your show US Report would have seen me talking to you about this class revolution that's happening throughout the United States over the last ten years of the Trump administration and the Trump era, if you will. And what we saw here in this election, in this victory for Trump this week, was the consolidation of the multiracial, multi ethnic American working class around Donald Trump and a big repudiation of the Democrats who had abandoned labor throughout all of this time. So Trump made games with black men, Hispanic men, he won Hispanic men outright. The working class further consolidated around him, and it was the elite, specifically college educated women who really went for Harris.
Speaker 8: And how much of this is the repudiation of the Democrat economic policies which have been you know, as Trump has always talked about hollowing up the middle to working class giving a lot of money to the coastal elites. And how much of this has been a reaction against the way the Democrats basically started bolting on board wars social and progressive and woke concerns onto their party to the point where it does didn't speak to these people anymore.
Speaker 26: So those are two sides of the same coin.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 26: The reason that the Democrats talk so much about these radical far left cultural issues is because they have abandoned labor economically to cater to college educated elites. So they have replaced an economic agenda for labor with a social agenda for the rich. So they're really two sides of the same coin. I would say that every elite or rich person who left the Democrats and voted for Trump, it was on cultural issues. But for working class and there murricans buy and large, I think it was the economic piece of things.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: But you know the funny thing too, is that in the reaction, watch it. In the wash up to all of this, what we've been seeing is you know, blaming. And the last thing when I blamed somebody who was blaming Latino men and calling, you know, just say really racist things about them from the left and saying, you know, these people are misogynists, they're patriarchy type people, and you know that's why they wound up voting for Trump. How do they not have a moment of self introspection and reflection about, you know, just what has happened here, because what's happened here is pretty big, and I don't think they get it.
Speaker 26: They definitely don't get it. You see a lot of people trying to revert back to the twenty sixteen. You know, these are just deplorables. They want a fascist. That's why they voted for Donald Trump. The reason that they can't get it is because to get it would be to understand that it is their fault, that their contempt for these Latino men, their contempt for average, hard working, working class Americans, is the thing that drove the working class away from them and right into the hands of Donald Trump. But I think it goes deeper than that. Donald Trump effectively picked up what was the Democrats economic and social agenda from the nineties, which was tailor made for the working class. So he really did develop an agenda that catered to their needs, and they recognized that in him.
Speaker 8: So now Trump is coming into office next month January twentieth. In inauguration, Rory's starting to see some faints around where this is starting to move. How confident are you that he'll be able to actually make some of these policies reality? And are you seeing any connection now between Trump, the new Republican Trump movement, I guess, and the labor movement? Have there been a sort of formble sort of tying up there between the unions and Trump. We saw some of that start in the campaign. Is that going to continue?
Speaker 26: So we saw that Sean O'Brien, the head of the Teamsters union one point three million strong, spoke at the Republican National Convention at the invitation of Donald Trump. He gave a blistering twenty five minute speech about protecting workers' rights. The Democrats then punished him and refused to allow him to speak at the DNC. Right, turns out, sixty percent of Teamsters voted for Trump. I think there are going to be a lot more movements like that because the rank and file of these massive labor unions are in the Trump camp. They are working class men and women who just want what's best for their children. And so I think we are going to see a rock Proachemont. There we're going to see labor taking a more active role in Republican politics, and I think that's really exciting.
Speaker 8: But this is more than a four year project. There's a ten twenty year project, and we're talking about bringing back manufacturing all of that. How confident are you that that's not just a pipero, that we really can bring back manufacturing to the United States, create again, high paying jobs in some of these new industries like space would have some very high paying jobs, but other ones as well.
Speaker 18: I'm very confident.
Speaker 26: And the reason I am is because we ran an op ed a Newsweek by Donald Trump about a month ago in which he's had a really good plan for this. His number one promise was, if you are an American manufacturer or company corporation CEO, and you reshore manufacturing, you bring a factory from somewhere else back to America, he will drop your corporate tax rate from twenty one percent to fifteen percent. He said he's going to be appointing a manufacturing czar to travel around the country and attract back these manufacturing bases. He's going to create a booming economy. And I think that all of this is going to help. Plus the fact that when you have tariffs, when you have you know, trade wars with countries that are screwing over American workers, it becomes more expensive to ship things back here. There are costs associated with manufacturing elsewhere. And I think Trump is very, very keen and acutely aware of all this.
Speaker 8: And we already saw Steve Madden. I think this week the clothing manufacturer say what forty five other manufacturer then to slash out of China because of this. So companies are responding.
Speaker 16: Absolutely, yeah, and what about the just finally before I let you go, You know, class is a big thing in all of this here, and how much of you know is part of the reason why the Democrats can understand what's going on, because if they did acknowledge.
Speaker 8: It, they would lose that kind of elite superiority that they had created by using woke issues and so on to pummel the rest of America into, you know, essentially silence and acquiesce into their supremacy.
Speaker 26: I think it's that. I think it's also the fact that the donor class of the Democratic Party, as exemplified by people like George Sorows, is very very knee.
Speaker 18: Deep in open borders.
Speaker 26: They do not believe in borders, they do not believe in nation states, they do not believe in America, and they do not believe in the American worker. But that is the whole Democratic donor class. So they would have to repudiate their own donors. And while Donald Trump was willing to do that for the American people, I don't see anyone on the left who's willing to do that.
Speaker 8: But Cha Nashargan, We're going to have to live with their fascinating stuff. Thank you so much for your time rowing back to you and Sydney.
Speaker 4: Thanks James and Battier, And just a quick note, what a great job James Morrow has done. We missed him here of course, Rachel and I in the CDA. What a sensational job James has done there over the entire election. And of course what a great result backing a tic.
Speaker 3: More outsiders.
Speaker 4: You're watching outsiders, And what a fantastic week it has been with the victory of Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump.
Speaker 4: But as I said earlier, despite all the good news, not a great news, not great news for everybody this week. Pauline Hanson in particular had a dreadful week. Tell us about it, Rita, Well.
Speaker 7: She had the court case with Marine Feruki go against her. She's now facing a significant payout, but she's raising funds to challenge it. And she was on Sky News earlier in the week and she broke down.
Speaker 10: You know, I just feel that the country's changed so much.
Speaker 7: And that was on the Bolt Report about Australians everyday, Australians donating money. Last I checked, I think she's raised about six hundred thousand to launch an appeal and to fight this ruling.
Speaker 6: So we'll see what happens there.
Speaker 7: But I know there would be a lot of people who've been familiar with that case and have followed it through who were.
Speaker 6: Questioning just how we got.
Speaker 3: Here, how we got there.
Speaker 1: Indeed, it's an awful.
Speaker 7: We had that debate several years ago. Remember we had Tony Abbott. We're going to repeal that particular section.
Speaker 4: And this accusation of racism is sheer poison, it is used. It just blankets everything else. It's idiotic, it's stupid. Look at what Pauline Hanson and Marine Fruky, look at what the issues.
Speaker 1: Behind that were. Who was right, who was wrong?
Speaker 4: Let's voice the opinions on them, but this stupid, idiotic racism paull In Hanson. You you know, I feel very sorry for Paul then, and you know, if people wish, as you said, to help, please feel free to also.
Speaker 3: Let's just have a quick bit of.
Speaker 4: Well, I suppose more bad news the Victorian land tax.
Speaker 7: Well, it has skyrocketed that the government there is essentially broke bigger state debt in the country. Land taxes have sword and now around one third of them are unpaid and unpaid for twelve months or.
Speaker 6: More, so we're talking about significant amount.
Speaker 7: Wouldn't be surprised if the cash strapped Victorian government starts adding interest payments, hefty interest payments to already sky rocketing land tax bills which are forcing people to sell. There's going to be a shortage of rental properties in Victoria in part because of this land tax issue.
Speaker 4: And you've also got the Albanezi government trying to flirting with some idea to do with unrealized profit from super anyway, they're just crazy. Get rid of this government as sooner and better and that'll be good news for all Australians we can look forward to, hopefully in March or May, repeating the dancing we.
Speaker 1: Did at the top of the show. Because it's a.
Speaker 4: Great week here today, but a bigger week in America. But we've got our turn to come next. Don't you worry, lefties, you're on the way out.
Speaker 3: You'll be losing it.
Speaker 1: You'll be losing the next selection. That's it from Outsiders by