Speaker 1: Huge announcement. Guys.
Speaker 2: Tickets are now on sale for our two million listen tour.
Speaker 1: We are going to multiple cities throughout September.
Speaker 2: We've got Melbourne on the seventh, Brisbane on the fourteenth, and Sydney on the twenty first.
Speaker 1: Tickets to moving fast, so get yours before they sell out. Head to the link in our Instagram bio to grab yours now.
Speaker 2: We are going to have so much fun at the show, so come along and hang out with us. We can't wait to see you.
Speaker 1: Bye. Welcome back to the Where's Your Head At? Hotline, our weekly show where we catch up with each other and connect with you all on our hotline voicemail.
Speaker 2: We want to hear from you, guys, so please send your stories, questions, advice or tea to Where's Your Head at pod at gmail dot com to be featured on one of our episodes.
Speaker 1: I'm Anna and I'm Matt. Let's jump in. Good morning, Good morning, Good morning Anna.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the studio.
Speaker 1: It maid another pub past. Do you know what it is so dark at the moment when you wake up, Like I was up at six o'clock, it was dark, seven o'clock, it was dark. I was leaving the house at eight o'clock and it was still dark. I don't know if it was just because it was floggy this morning, but it's just gross. I'm over it, Like, get me out of here.
Speaker 2: It's a gloomy day as well with the rain, so it makes it look a lot darker. I thought the exact same thing. I was up at our six thirty seven. I was like, fuck, it's still dark. Yeah, I'm not going to lie. I've stopped training in the mornings. Yeah, yeah, just because I was setting my alarm for like five forty five, snoozing it. Yeah, snoozing it. It's too cold, it's raining, And I was like, why do that when I could get an extra half a sleep?
Speaker 1: I know? Do you know? What the thing is is like, I'm we both are trying to live like very mindful, healthy lives, right, ye. On one side of the spectrum they say get nine hours of sleep, eight to nine hours of sleep, And on the other side of the spectrum, they're like, start your day with the morning walk, right, And I'm like, which one is more important?
Speaker 2: Well, you look at someone like yeah, you look at someone like the rock who gets up at four am. It's bed at like ten, how's he even functioning?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I couldn't do it. Like and then it's like you need your hours sleep to sleep to stay healthy. But then you like got a train and I reckon the first one up is the one that gets the worm. We're just so well, I've made an executive decision. I'm not even setting an alarm because.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that's it's not worth it.
Speaker 2: I could get an extra half an hour solid sleep.
Speaker 1: It's okay. So you're choosing sleep every morning? Walk? Yeah, your so might at the moment. But I'm ready to like break that pattern. Obviously. I'm going to Greece very very soon, and I'm so excited. And you know, when it's summer, you just want to get up earlier, right like at six o'clock, and you're like, let's seize the day.
Speaker 2: Birds are chirping, the sun's out, suns out. Don't want to burn daylight. So you're like, let's go, let's do it.
Speaker 1: That's it. Are you planning any holidays recently? Because you have been talking about it. You spoke about you, I say, then you kind of bin that idea. Where's your header?
Speaker 2: Oh jeez, I don't. I don't have anything right now in the works, obviously Europe for your wedding next year. And then I was thinking about doing like, I know, a Kentiki or something like that. There's no shame in I know, but my thought pattern is I am not the sort of person that's going to organize the bus organized flight round. Like I'm not going to do that. It's easier for me just to get someone else to do it, pay for it, and then you're done.
Speaker 1: I hate to say, but isn't the Kentucky like the younger one. Shouldn't you be on bus about? I think you've upgrades to bus about.
Speaker 2: Surely I can't be like old couples on a bus.
Speaker 1: About bus about. It's not old couples. Bus About's just like when you're like late twenties into thirties.
Speaker 3: So like maybe people have an people might want to have an early night one night like you. Now it'll film quite well.
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe I'll look into that. Then I just assume KENTI.
Speaker 1: I mean, it probably is, but I'm pretty sure like Kentucky is more for like the eighteen to like twenty five year olds.
Speaker 2: Imagine if I booked a Kentucky and I was with all the eighteen twenty five year olds.
Speaker 1: Who are you thinking of doing a Kentiki or maybe bus about? Now that I've explained to.
Speaker 2: You the age age limits aka pass is like a teenager? Sure you not a changing a twenty one year old? Nah?
Speaker 1: Well, maybe get that moisturized of anti aging.
Speaker 2: I was going to do it with our producer Amber, so I spoke to her. She hasn't done. She hasn't done Europe the same as I have either. I've only gone over there to work, so I've never done like the whole traveling bit of it. So I want to do that this time.
Speaker 1: So where's your hit list?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Where do you need to see to feel like you've kind of conquered the europe triop attack?
Speaker 2: Well, it's easy to hit where I have done. So I obviously lived in Milan and I did. I got flown down for a fashion show in Florence, So I've done Florence. Beautiful, done Lake Homer done Venice. Me and Lacko got driven by these two Italian girls to Venice. That was a good day.
Speaker 1: Out, living young and free.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well else was there? I did Rome? So my sister was doing a Kentucky and then my landlords of the apartment I was staying in, had a house in Rome, so I flew down to Rome with them, Yeah, and just went on Lara's Crash. Lara's Kentucky was she like, she loved it. I did the color scene with him. The head of the Kentucky was more like piss off like because I was like everywhere, like on the bustard.
Speaker 1: Man, like you've not paid, what are you doing here and there? Like?
Speaker 2: And then I've done obviously all of you, all of England. So I want to do I want to go to Ireland.
Speaker 1: Paris, Paris, Paris, sane.
Speaker 2: I want to do it all. Yeah. Yeah, I also want to do like, I want to go back. I want to go to Poland. I'm obviously got Polish heritage in me, so I want to go there and do I don't know how to pronounce it out switch out switch yea. I want I'd love to do that. Yeah. I heard that's very very.
Speaker 1: Good, it's very sad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to do that. Yeah. I just want to do all the I want to have a German beer in a German Uh, what's it called Snitchel in Germany. So I want to hit a lot of places and get them done.
Speaker 1: I'd love to do october Fest. That's definitely been on my bucket list for a while.
Speaker 2: But like, is there one in Melbourne?
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly the same, but maybe we should do that this year.
Speaker 2: It'd be fine.
Speaker 1: That would be fun.
Speaker 2: That would be fun.
Speaker 1: That would be very fun.
Speaker 2: Drinking the Leader pints or I think they're more than that. Actually not could for.
Speaker 1: Your no drinking. Well, speaking of Europe, I have just booked all of my internal flights because as up until like a couple of weeks ago, I just got like a flight into Athens and a flight out from Athens, and nothing was kind of booked in between, like we kind of knew where we were going.
Speaker 2: That's what I couldn't do. I couldn't. I just don't. That gives me anxiety booking all that sort of stuff. Like is it pretty easy?
Speaker 1: It's very easy. Yeah. So we ended up kind of like mapping out our trip. So we're going to start with Athens because we'll fly in there, then we'll go to Corfu spend six days at our wedding venue. So we're actually sleeping there that's cool. How cool is that?
Speaker 2: Really? Six days is long? Though? What are you doing like fully sussing it out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we're doing like a full sus Like we're going to do like testing of the menus, so like all of the stuff that people do like cake testing, food testing, and might do a makeup trial.
Speaker 2: Makeup artists from.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah, that's a whole different like fucking kettle because I'm very concerned.
Speaker 2: About a wedding in Hamilton Island and they can't bring anyone else then who's on the island.
Speaker 1: This is gens nikki. Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very strict.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we're going to meet all the vendors and like, yeah, like really suss the wedding. So we've kind of in the lead up to going away, we've kind of been obviously talking to the lady who owns the estate which we're getting married in, and we've been setting up meetings with all the vendors. So it's kind of like I'm not going to say working trip because it's definitely not a working trip, but like we will be like doing wedding stuff essentially.
Speaker 2: What would you call that organizing?
Speaker 1: Organizing with a cocktail and hand in Greece pleasure.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, you could ask for worse things. I actually, some girl likes my photo and I just clicked on her name and I saw her highlights and one of her most recent highlights was in core flu.
Speaker 1: Of course flu. I don't want to get the flu there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want to get that there. But I clicked on it and I went through it and it looks amazing, Yeah, incredibly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's all Venetian like, it's very Italian.
Speaker 2: It did look Italian, yeah, yeah, So.
Speaker 1: It's got a lot of Italian like inspo, and it's just gorgeous, beautiful beaches. Actually, I don't know if I've spoke about this on the podcast, I could have said it before. I'm going to resay it just in case I haven't. Actually, I don't think I have. There's this like cove in Corfu, and they say that if you swim there with someone and kiss in this like beach cove, that you'll be together forever. So be careful.
Speaker 2: Who in Corfu I did see. I did see a really nice cove. It was is it under the oat like you swim under it? That was in the highlight.
Speaker 1: I don't know. There's like sea caves and yeah, it.
Speaker 2: Looks really cool. Yeah, it's like geez, I'm getting excited now.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, it's going to be incredible. Like I think it's just going to be so fun. I just the thing about the wedding is I just don't want to put too much pressure on myself for it to be like perfect. Like I think everyone's going to be there, We're all going to have a great time. The one thing that I really do want, which is extra, is I want fireworks at my wedding, which I don't think is like it's extra, but it's not like that extra.
Speaker 2: Have you said this to your wedding planner?
Speaker 1: Yes? I told her. She said that we can't have fireworks on the estate, but they can set them off from the beach the beach, which is which is yeah, that's cool. So I'm like so excited, excit, very excited.
Speaker 2: How was your weekend?
Speaker 1: It was good. I went to the footy obviously I'm not a big footy girl and I was born in the UK as you know, and no one I always just say like whoever you go for, like to anyone who I'm with, But yeah, no, I don't really barrack for anyone, but my friend Laura works for Channel seven and she got us free tickets, so we all went.
Speaker 2: Sounds like a cute date, No.
Speaker 1: It was. It was nice. And he's saying that.
Speaker 2: Because sounds familiar.
Speaker 1: Matt has come with all of us before anyway, from the past double dates. Yeah, that was a great That was a very fun, very fun day. But yeah, we went with her and something interesting caught my attention. I overheard. Now I'm conscious of saying this because I do feel like the girls who were sitting behind me did recognize me. So I'm kind of like a little concerned that they listened to this podcast, and if they do, this isn't like an attack on them. I just overheard something and I wanted to bring it to the table, to the podcast. So there was these young girls sitting behind me, probably like eighteen, nineteen twenty ish. Yeah, that was kind of like the age bracket that I was like feeling like they looked like and obviously they were all up and about, they were having fun, they were drinking, They're at the footy right.
Speaker 2: It's my favorite thing to do.
Speaker 1: The thing that caught my attention in not the most positive light, was the fact that they were obviously talking about the footy players obviously how hot they were, which is fine, but then one of the girls would be like, oh, but he's got a wife, and then the girl was like, oh, that's okay, Like who cares about the wife? Me and him snapchat all the time about one of the footy players, and this kind of went on about multiple football players on the field. Obviously I'm not like all over the football, so like they're saying these names and it's just going in one ear and out the other. I don't know who these people are, but as a young person, it's so easy to go they're married, but I don't care, and like I snapchat him all the time. But as like a thirty one year old, I'm just like, do better, Like you don't.
Speaker 2: Need to stading to this. Do you want to go? It's chat?
Speaker 1: I mean, as far as you want to go. How what do you mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of I know, I think told from a lot of people growing up that a lot of footy players like, yeah, snapchat and like talk to other people when they have partners.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I'm not surprised, very common, but like they need to do better. But also like, if you know someone has a partner, I don't know why on earth you would be snapchatting them. I think it it falls mostly on the person with a partner, don't get me wrong, but the whole like mentality of like, oh he has a wife, but who gives.
Speaker 2: A far I hate that.
Speaker 1: I hate that.
Speaker 2: I hate that.
Speaker 1: And for me, like, obviously these girls are like very young, very impressionable, like they're trying to figure out who they are, and I totally get that and see that. But if you're listening to this and you've done that before, this is not me having a go with you. It's just saying, like, have some respect for yourself and like also for other people, because one day you could be in the situation of that wife and it's just not a good place to be. And like, I fucking hate cheating. I fucking hate cheating, And to hear someone just be so blase about that, it was just like it just gave me like a pit in my stomach.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, I think that, Like it's the guy is to blame as well, and he shouldn't be doing that. Even if you're on in that sort of arm.
Speaker 1: It's anyone. It doesn't Yeah, what you.
Speaker 2: Do, you shouldn't be doing that, and then like people talk. I guess people could. The girls also could be just trying to sound cool. They think it's cool, and maybe they've snapchatted once before he got a part. I don't know. You never know, but if it is true, yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: Maybe Like this isn't me calling out footy players or these girls or anything. It's just like almost like I want to bring it to the table to be like, think about what you're doing before you do it. Set up boundaries, like you know, to be a good person, like you need to set up boundaries for yourself. And if someone is married, I feel like a boundary, a basic boundary should be I'm not gonna snatch ot this person, even if he is snapchatting everyone else. Don't be the person who's there doing it and being like I don't give a fuck about this Camarma as well coma and it's such a bad look you will it to be flippant about it, to be openly talking about it. It doesn't sound good. And I think you know, when you hit thirty or whenever it is, there will be a day where you'll look back and go I really regret doing that. That's so fucked up, because like, these people have kids and families and it's just gross. Anyway, these girls do listen to the podcast, Like I think that's why I'm kind of treading carefully because I don't want to make them feel like I'm having a go. But like, also, I know.
Speaker 2: A lot of girls. I know a lot of girls who would get snapped and message by footy players who have partners. Yeah, I've heard about Yeah, Well, on the weekend I went, I tracked out, are you like?
Speaker 1: Thanks for asking me about my weekend?
Speaker 2: My weekend I tracked out to the other side of Melbourne to wear it tracked. I tracked out to the other side of Melbourne where it be so Fair Drive. I have had this fifty dollars voucher for were it be Pacific for probably three years. It's the shopping center. I haven't it's just been sitting in my car.
Speaker 1: I forgot that.
Speaker 2: That's I'm so glad you asked because that is a story in itself. So this is funny. So I was, I actually was. It was years ago, twenty twenty. I reckoncided for my twenty and I was judging a catwalk there for these models. Yeah, some years he was doing and I was judging the girls walking down and I had a dressing room and you had.
Speaker 3: A dressing This is already so wild.
Speaker 2: And the girl I was seeing at the time I was having an argument with.
Speaker 1: But the fact that you're judging, you know what.
Speaker 2: God knows what she was fucking arguing with me about at that time, or you're arguing with her about, God knows what we were arguing about. But I bought her flowers to go back to her house and apologize.
Speaker 1: Good for you.
Speaker 2: We have a little bit of an understanding about how my brain works. I don't remember everything I do say. I've just I'm very scattered. Things are all over the place. So in the heat of everything, I've lost the flowers. I've lost the flowers I've bought for her. I've gone. I've left them right here in my Chaine room, on the fucking couch. Where are they? They were right here. There's a security guard as you walk back and forth like you could, who was manning the door? I was like, did you see anyone leave with flowers? I spoke to the organizer. I was like, like, I don't know where my flowers have gone. Someone's taken them. Can you check the cameras.
Speaker 3: It's like, I'm not getting had enough to lose these flowers.
Speaker 2: Like this is what's more about. I need to give this girl flowers to like mend this bridge, so my life's a lot more cruisier. So I then that's a lot.
Speaker 1: You just said a lot. Well yeah, you know, just so we can mend this bridge that my life can be cruizy.
Speaker 2: So I can just you know, get over this argument. I then go and buy another I'm like, look, where have they gone? I'm just going to go get another another bunch of flowers, buy another bouquet of flowers, put it back in the chaining rooms, everything ending. I end the day. I have them in my passenger seat. I rock up to the girl's house. I opened, I get the flowers, open my boot to grab my bag, and you never guess sitting in my boot the flowers the first bi bouquet of flowers.
Speaker 1: After everyone was stealing them.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, shit, I've got some apologies tomorrow.
Speaker 1: What do you mean about it?
Speaker 2: I wasn't mean, but I was like, where have they gone? Like I was like, I need like where have my flowers. I'll go buy a new one, you.
Speaker 1: Know, like how the fun security guards probably like this guy is out of his mind. He did not arrive with flowers.
Speaker 2: Who's who's left with flowers? And he goes, I don't remember anyone leaving with flowers, he said, even you, So he didn't notice that I left with flowers. But I've got two bouquets of flowers. I give them to the girl. This has gone back years ago. We're happy, it's all good. The next day I had to judge, She's like, not one, but what a great guy.
Speaker 1: Next time? I so free.
Speaker 2: So I go back to judge the second day of it, and before I could like say I found the flowers to anyone on my dress to place in the dressing room was a voucher for Pacific Fair to say sorry. And I was like, oh no, what do I don't you have.
Speaker 1: To give it back?
Speaker 2: Do you used to have a vouch that's for three years out of guilt. I haven't done anything with it. It's just sat in my car and I was just sitting there and I was like.
Speaker 1: Oh no, so much as it's voucher for fifty dollars.
Speaker 2: But like I went, I didn't sit in there, so I went to spend it.
Speaker 1: That's bad comer, I spent on the weekend. What did you buy?
Speaker 2: Well, I was tossing and turning between two. I BUI, like, you know, go get some put it towards something like new shoe something like that, and I was like, nah, I'll do the right thing and I'll get something I need. So I brought a bunch of vitamins with it.
Speaker 1: If one of them is going to be poisoned, that's all I can say.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I went and finally spent it. Hopefully Carma doesn't get me for that.
Speaker 1: The organizers who are currently listening we apologizing.
Speaker 3: Sorry. Yeah, I didn't actually lose the flower that were.
Speaker 2: In my boot, but in the heat of the moment on the phone, still arguing, I pasted on my boot and forgotten that they were there because you were.
Speaker 1: So like enthralled in the conversation just.
Speaker 2: Getting my point across.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wait, well, look, I.
Speaker 2: Think everyone won in that situation.
Speaker 1: Do you have a recommendation this week?
Speaker 2: I do, guys, very big one. We actually I have one that it was going to be and I've backtracked on it, so I've got a new one, Okay, go for it. Disposable cameras, yeah.
Speaker 1: You love them.
Speaker 2: I love them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, there's a huge butt coming because I've had because I actually on the phone absolutely like banging on about these.
Speaker 2: Not happy about it. I wanted to do on my Instagram my week on film, right, and I want I was timing it, so you take one in by the time the two weeks, you get one back. And I was going to have a system going.
Speaker 1: You thought you were going to do like your month on film at the start of every month.
Speaker 2: It was going to be a week originally, and it was months. Yeah, it eventually turned into months when I realized these aren't coming back.
Speaker 1: It's and it was every decade.
Speaker 2: It's feeling like that. So I do not I recoonmend those disposable cameras, but find yourself somewhere that can develop them at a timely fashion and actually develop them. I got sent back the real and they said they couldn't develop it, and I was like, but you developed the other camera that was the exact same brand, the exact same type. Yeah. I don't want to go on a huge rund. I've already here bashed your I was going to say.
Speaker 1: Round two coming at me. Yeah, it is annoying. If you've like taken the time to get your disposable camera and you've taken number only one photo of each moment, you expect to get it back, right, I do, And that's not getting them back. In fact, he's getting a lot of excuses as.
Speaker 2: To get them. They told me to come into the shop and then they go, yeah, we can't develop your film and I was like, oh, and the like we have it, so you can take it somewhere else. I was like cool, and then he goes it's just not here yet. It was like, what is going on? It's been a nightmare. And that's like two months before I even got told that. So I haven't got the film back to develop somewhere else. So it's going to be like four months six before I get it developed.
Speaker 1: It's no idea.
Speaker 2: So my actual recommendation is glass screen protectors for your iPhone?
Speaker 1: Is that glass?
Speaker 2: That's glass?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: You can see now this was brand new, but during the week I dropped it and it's got a couple of shatters. The glass underneath will be So are you.
Speaker 1: Saying a glass screen protector or are you saying a glass phone.
Speaker 2: Case a glass screen protector.
Speaker 1: You said glass phone that doesn't.
Speaker 2: So it protects your phone screen. And it's what fifty bucks and it says you a couple of hundred when you shatter it, it's good. I took it off on the weekend. Not a scratch on it, even though the case was all fucking crumbled everywhere.
Speaker 1: Don't you just hate iPhones the fact that like, look at this, my MyPhone has like fully cracked its brand new completely, like dropped it and it completely cracked. It's like, can they surely we pay so much money for these phones, surely they can make them durable, Like why are they cracking? And then they have the audacity to charge you like five hundred dollars, which is like half the iPhone anyway, don't get me on this because.
Speaker 2: They rule the market.
Speaker 1: It's just ridiculous. Like I'm almost like there's a part of me that just really wants to just change to Samsung just because Apples fucked me over so many times with these like fucking broken phones, and like go to Android.
Speaker 2: I see an Android phone and I see I mean they.
Speaker 1: Have cameras better everything. I'm like, is it has the time calmet like maybe you know, it's going to take like a big influence of like a Kim Kardashian to be like I'm going Samsung, and then maybe people will be like, maybe that is the future. It's just hard because like you know, I have Apple Music, Like you know, I'm an ye cloud full eye Cloud. I'm very intertwined with Apple, but I also hate them. It's a love hate relationships.
Speaker 2: All my passwords are saved everything on my eye cloud, Like I don't know half those passwords are just screams.
Speaker 1: Well, let's not. Let's not. Let's not admit to that for people, I don't have my passwords save. She's got them saved on a jotdter at home. Okay. My recommendation is super simple. All winter, I have not got sick. And do you know why? Number one, because I've been taking Armor Force, which I've already recommended to the podcast. But there's a secondary thing that I've done throughout this winter, and that is that when I'm cooking dinner, and i'm cooking, I'm like chopping up some garlic. I'll have a little bit of raw garlic, eat it, and I swear to God, and then you have dinner after, and then I'll have dinner after and I give Michael a piece as well, so that we both have garlic.
Speaker 2: Brea isn't it doesn't it ruin the taste of dinner if it's garlic.
Speaker 1: No, it's so good for you. It's like I saw this video on raw garlic, and it's got so many amazing properties in it that really stops you from getting sick. It helps your immune system.
Speaker 2: I know that there's vitamins of garlic for that reason as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like so good and you just have to take one little piece. And to be honest, I like the taste of raw garlic. I know it's not for everyone, and I know it's very strong. Michael doesn't like it as much as me, but I'm like, yeah, Michael's like, but I'm like, say you like it. You know when you like eat something and if you say yuck, then it reinforces it. So anyway, raw garlic. It's worked wonders and like, you know how sick I was getting last year, even sick. Yeah, I've been clear, so you swear by the garlic, garlic and armorphors game changes.
Speaker 2: I am speaking of garlic. I had a a steak on the weekend. Actually, get this, I had stake three nights in a row over the weekend, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
Speaker 1: How are you feeling, Interestingly, do you feel like energized? Do you feel good because there's there's meat diets where they'd recommend you just eat steaks.
Speaker 2: I'd say I feel a lot more. Yeah, I feel a little bit more energy. Today. I woke up a bit more Crisp.
Speaker 1: Apparently their anti anxiety as well.
Speaker 2: Really, I woke up like we're right today, so maybe that's maybe it might contribute to that. But I actually, through accident, had three steaks. I had steak in the fridge Friday cooked that went out for dinner Saturday, had a steak, and then my sister came around and brought steaks and we had to steak a night on the five hit. But I did have garlic with the one at for dinner and it was cooked garlic. But I was like hesitant to eat the garlic clothes that were there, and then I was like I'll try it. It was nice, ass.
Speaker 1: Do you know what's delicious? You know when you put like the whole garlic and like when it's all the clothes are attached and you put it in the oven and then they're like mushy.
Speaker 2: People do that with passes, don't they and they put it in.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm getting so hungry. We need to we need food. On that note, let's jump into our hot line. Hello, you've reached Anna and Nutt.
Speaker 2: We can't get to the phone right now.
Speaker 1: But please leave us a message on our hot line after the beep.
Speaker 2: So this hot line comes in from Josh.
Speaker 4: Hey, it's my name is Josh Hagam Matt and I really love your podcast and keeping a great job.
Speaker 2: Thanks me my story.
Speaker 4: I just like to talk about confidence of self confidence.
Speaker 2: I do have to learn and disability like.
Speaker 4: Sucks have to learn live. But like myself, I have not been in the latestship in my thirty three years. Yes, I always go at the music festivals. I'm always going.
Speaker 2: To have fun.
Speaker 4: I mean people, That's who I am. So I got always the taking risks. I'm not giving up. So I never been a lasership.
Speaker 2: In my thirty three years.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm independent. I got me and my old writer, got my own home. So I'm doing start doing my journaling. I started to writing stuff down how I feel. So no I think that that that does help. So I like in in the day, I'm I'm fine. It's just it's when any your confidence like a people just don't look at you.
Speaker 1: That's to make a life hard.
Speaker 4: So Nah, I'm glad. I'm listening to that podcast I did listen to the other day with Maddie about relationship ship tips. So no, I am a lationship person myself, so I am confident the person.
Speaker 2: I just don't give up.
Speaker 4: Like I'm happy for you and Michael, you too are still together. So and Matt and Jen, I saw your struggle, but I hope you are doing well. So never give up. Don't let people to get you leaving. The disability is shit, but I'm not giving up. So I'm glad. I'm taken with everywhere I go. Love you, I love your podcast.
Speaker 1: Bye A beautiful message.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was really sweet, you know.
Speaker 1: What, Matt. Yeah, I'm so proud of Josh because he's putting himself out there. He isn't giving up, he's not afraid to keep going even a though maybe he feels like he's not getting what he needs yet. And I genuinely feel like there's someone out there for everyone. I don't know if you believe that. But I truly, truly believe it, and I think the fact that he's not giving up means that he's closer to finding that person.
Speaker 2: Well, what does my screen protector say? Every day? My screen cover says John Cena, telling me to never give up, never give up. Every day I look at that. That's good, Josh. Look, I've got a bit of advice. I mean, like, everyone is on this world and they want to look for someone, but you're running your own race. Don't compare yourself to anyone else. The only person you're racing is yourself from the day before, and you hope like you're doing better than that guy was. So yeah, just keep running your own race and I'm sure you'll find someone along the way.
Speaker 1: Also, how epic that he has a house. He's doing better, So congrats, and yeah, as Matt said, just run your own race and don't compare yourself to other people. And I can only imagine it must be so difficult living with a disability. But even the fact that you're putting yourself out there to even reach out to us is incredible. And thank you, very brave.
Speaker 2: Thanks mane. All right, guys, so that's all we've got time for today.
Speaker 1: As always, we want to hear from you guys, so send your story, times, questions, advice, or any t at all to our Instagram Where's your Head at pod at gmail dot com, or send us a voice note on our Instagram to be featured one about episodes.
Speaker 2: We want to hear from you, guys.
Speaker 1: Bye bye,