Speaker 1: This is the Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: I mean, where do we sit with fridyay as a word?
Speaker 3: Oh? Not good?
Speaker 2: No, not good either. All right, I'm sorry I said that. Let's start again. Hello and welcome to Friday.
Speaker 3: How are you good, Swanny? Friday's good enough. The word Friday brings enough joy. We don't need to try and change it.
Speaker 2: I couldn't agree more. Now, last weekend you were on the Gold Coast at a wedding.
Speaker 3: Yes, I was.
Speaker 2: What about this weekend? Are you doing that thing you do where you sort of alternate between going hammer and tongs and then going to your parents.
Speaker 3: No, this weekend, I am because full discolos. Are we broadcast from Melbourne across this great nation?
Speaker 2: Yes we do.
Speaker 3: But I'm heading up to Sydney for the Radio Awards.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, of course, of course you are.
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: What am I doing?
Speaker 3: Not that? Not that?
Speaker 2: No, I don't want to throw shade on the Radio Awards, because what a great night to celebrate this wonderful industry.
Speaker 3: It is it is we that we work in.
Speaker 2: But you know, someone invited me and spot my name wrong on the invitation, and you know what my sweeping statement is.
Speaker 3: So can't come now, can't come?
Speaker 2: Didn't even get it.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm enjoying a diet coke because it's Friday. Yes and yesterday we spoke about Dua Lipa and her little remix on the dike.
Speaker 2: We did. We tried it, Gordon Ramsey tried it. If you want to have a crack, it is a can of diet coke, a splosh of pickled juice, a splush that's a that's a that's a temical term, by the way, A spush of Kalipino juice, spush, splendothing else. Two kalopinos and two pickles and down the hatch. And we were surprised at how delicious it is. I feel like the only way that it could be better is if we did it just like due Lapite did with ice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we did need ice.
Speaker 2: Can we do that today? Can we rere? I really want to try it with ice.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's do it. Tom. Can we please get some LCE in the studio asap? Thank you?
Speaker 2: Tom's salty today. I can feel it, even though you've got new hair. I'm not salty, I promise, are you I'm not salty? Promise your voice is horse what are you doing last year?
Speaker 3: Did you go out?
Speaker 2: No? I didn't. He is definitely salty.
Speaker 3: Four ten, we want to say gooday. Next and Swanny, we're asking how do you customize your beverage? Yes, off the back of Dula Peep.
Speaker 2: Yes, the Chrissy swansho let's say gooday, Chrissy sayday. I mean, I'm getting excited because I'm whipping you up like a good barkeep. Duela Peeps, Dual Leaper's viral diet coke hat.
Speaker 3: Let's have a listen to how she makes it.
Speaker 2: And a couple of pecks, and then I'm just finish putting finishing touches on.
Speaker 3: Because we tried it yesterday, but we tried it without ice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I feel like it will elevate it to the next level. And we loved it.
Speaker 3: I still enjoyed it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Gordon Ramsey hated it.
Speaker 3: He wasn't a fan.
Speaker 2: Alright, I'm going to give you this. I'm going to give it a stir first, and we're just about to ask you thirteen twenty four ten, how do you customize your beverage? And I'm talking specifically a diet coke. I had a friend who was from Hong Kong. Is it so good?
Speaker 3: Advice? Even better as we expected. I'm going to drink that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's so good. I can't believe it. I had a friend from Hong Kong. It's the first time I've ever seen this. She would take a diet coke, pour in half of say, three quarters diet coke, a quarter of orange juice, and then fresh orange as the garnish, and it is delicious. I've never seen it done since.
Speaker 3: Does the orange get I don't know about orange and coke.
Speaker 2: Can't I mean, look, if you love pickles and hlipino and diet coke, trust me that orange juice is a winner.
Speaker 3: And hey, I love a mimosa, orange juice and Prosecco's face.
Speaker 2: Do you go, Kristen?
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello, Hi?
Speaker 2: What do you do to your milk? My friend? I mix it with orange juice, vanilla essence and ice cube blended up and it makes like orange julius that you get in the US. Oh my god, I love an orange Julius. So what sort of quantities are we talking, Kristen? I go on the rations of two, so two cups of orange juice.
Speaker 4: I know, I can't.
Speaker 2: Remember the break and just a good splash of vanilla. I would put a bit of cream in there too, just because.
Speaker 5: You could do ice cream maybe, Oh.
Speaker 2: My god, ice cream.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, you've got a Priceline pharmacy about you on its way to you.
Speaker 2: Well done thing. Hey Bobby, Hey Bobby, what a great name, Bobby.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: It's awesome. Is it on your birth certificate or is it short for Robert?
Speaker 4: Oh no, it's actually I'm as I knew it.
Speaker 2: I knew it, I knew it was Bobby.
Speaker 3: How do you customize your drink?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: God, ask a long dail work. It's gonna be a whole shot of vodka.
Speaker 2: That's not exactly well, like just in water, in diet coke, in full strength of coke and milk, anything, just a shot of vodka.
Speaker 4: Just a shot of vodka with any sort of any sort of chaser mixer.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, we're going to send you a price on Farmers avoucher good for some Barrocca, Bobby, and a number to a haha, Hi phoebe let's finish with you. What do you add to your beverage?
Speaker 4: I add sald, which sounds weird, but I think after exercise or anything like that. It's like supposedly good, aful place in your electrize.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the electronized chocolate milk.
Speaker 4: Or like, yeah, cordial. Got to be a bit more careful to soft drinks because they can go like explode.
Speaker 2: Yes, So how much would you put in? Just say you pour a glass of lemonade? How much salt would you put in? Like?
Speaker 4: No more than a teaspur it's a bit psychotic, but probably.
Speaker 6: Half a tea.
Speaker 3: Wow, mate, a tea spoony psychotic. That's too much.
Speaker 2: Listen, Jack, I've seen you have almost half a cup off the rim of a margarita. Don't you? Don't you try to tell me.
Speaker 3: That Priceline Pharmacy about you. For you, phoebe happy Fridays the.
Speaker 1: Chrisy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: At Price Signed Pharmacy, you can simplify your online shopping experience with click and collect. Order online, select click and collect, and within two trading hours your items will be ready to pick up at your local price line. It's that easy.
Speaker 3: Head to pricelign dot com today.
Speaker 1: You the chrisy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Give me your ears? Please?
Speaker 1: Can I ask you a question.
Speaker 2: You've heard of? Ask me anything? This is a ya ask you anything. I've got a question and I cannot get an answer, so I'm throwing it out to you. Thirteen twenty four to ten. How do you get a job if you're a teenager?
Speaker 3: How are you being serious? That's a question.
Speaker 2: Yep, I've got a teenager. He's fifteen, he wants to work. He's going to turn sixteen. This is how long it has taken me to try and sort this out. We don't want a fancy job. He just wants, you know, Friday nights at the supermarket or packing boxes it came out or whatever. Yeah, I do not know how teenagers get jobs.
Speaker 3: I still remember when I hit fourteen and nine months here in Victoria, Yah, handing out my resume everywhere, copped an interview at cafccene, subway, took the subway.
Speaker 2: Gig, No, that doesn't that doesn't happen anymore.
Speaker 3: What do you mean, Well, oh, you got to go online.
Speaker 2: Everything's gone online, so there's really no such thing even like schoolwork. There's no assignment sheets or like everything's on the screen. And I think it might have like translated to finding a job, because yeah, it was the same in my day. You just ran off off your resume, and you plucked up all the courage you had, and it was really hard.
Speaker 3: And confronting, nerve wracking.
Speaker 2: It's so nerve wracking, and you feel like such a strings.
Speaker 3: And then once I got my job at Subway, I realized why you should be nervous, because we'd receive a resume and then we'd all go in the back room and tear them to shreds.
Speaker 2: It's not very kind. If you're a teenager looking for a job. It doesn't happen anymore.
Speaker 3: No one's doing that.
Speaker 2: But that is not what happens. And then you sort of find a website and then you log on, and then you sent a reminder like an alert, oh this job has become available. And then by the time that you're out of school or able to click on a link you've missed, the says this job is no longer available anymore.
Speaker 3: Damn it.
Speaker 2: And I don't know what to do.
Speaker 3: What about So obviously, for big like franchises like your fast foods, et cetera, that is how they do it. What about like a local Italian restaurant or you know, a privately owned business, would they still accept a paper resume? I don't know, has Leo tried going into these types of places?
Speaker 2: No, because he says that's not what you do now. And then I say, well what do you do? And he goes, I don't know, and then we just stare at each other in silence, blinking.
Speaker 3: Could he be having you on? And he's just happy taking credit card?
Speaker 2: I don't know. He really really wants a job, He really wants one, and I'm like, what about we go down to JB Hi Fi and he's like, tried there. He's like, Oh, that'll be too hard, you know, you need too much experience. I'm like, no, just at the backgroom, like packing stuff.
Speaker 3: Also, how do you do it? JB would suit Leo because some of them are properly cool. Yes, you don't have to be too over the top.
Speaker 2: But there's no there's no website, there's no like who do you give it to? We went into one supermarket and they gave some odd story and we just both went we don't understand what just happened.
Speaker 3: How do you get a job in twenty twenty four? Are you a parent of a teenager that's trying to get one or are you a teenager that's just got one?
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: And if I saw you on the street and I want to to ask you something, I would say.
Speaker 1: This, are you a question?
Speaker 2: Can I ask you a question? And that is how does a teenager get a job in twenty twenty four because things have changed and mummy's old.
Speaker 3: Well, I threw shady your way for asking this question because I just thought it was as simple as ten years ago when I was trying for a bit long. It is not you go up to the shop in your hands, your resume and hope you get called back for an interview.
Speaker 2: That's not apparently the dumb thing. Karen, Hello, Hi, You're in the same boat as me, Kaz, I am.
Speaker 6: Jack's got it all wrong.
Speaker 2: Tell me what's your story?
Speaker 5: My son?
Speaker 6: Or he wanted a job but he turned the age during COVID so I couldn't. He's eighteen, yeah, has applied for over forty jobs online as casual no experience needed, and he either doesn't hear back or he gets not suitable or straight out no. And he has actually.
Speaker 2: Worked, that is, so he's had He's tried forty times. Will you put your listening ears on? Karen? Because I reckon, We're going to get an answer.
Speaker 3: Karen. I'm going to send you a double past to see Lee in Cinemas on October twenty four with Kate Winsley or just Kate wins didn't Maybe you could try and get a job at the movies. That'd be a sick first job.
Speaker 2: That would be so good. Hello Fi owner, Hi, how are you? Do you feel my pain? You've got a teenager?
Speaker 5: I feel I have a few of them. But my youngest one, she was the same as your son, tried everywhere McDonald's KFC and right when she turned fifteenth didn't get anywhere. Older brothers mate became a money or you knew it she was working there.
Speaker 2: I love that. So it's not what you know, it's who you know. Most definitely, that is very interesting.
Speaker 3: A double pass to see in Cinema's October twenty fourth for you. Let's go to Shane.
Speaker 2: Shane, what's your advice for teenagers trying to find jobs? It seems impossible?
Speaker 7: Oh, I know, how's going everybody?
Speaker 2: Good Night's good to hear from you.
Speaker 7: Happy Friday, Yeah, I know, happy one. No, Shane, Oh I need the seventh, just the seventh happen my son Brody, he's fifteen. Yeah, he was, you know, anchoring for to find a job. But we went the old school way about it.
Speaker 3: Go to the local you.
Speaker 7: Know, the shops that you visit all around your local community where you know where not you know, you just see people who recognize people there and ask flo out and yeah, you jump a huge cube.
Speaker 2: Good idea, A good idea because they already know that you are of sound mind.
Speaker 3: A double pass to see Lee in cinemas for you, Shane Swanee, that is good. Not to go all like nepo baby, but like, surely if you walk him around, just sort of shuffle in behind him. Ten seconds later I reckon, you might get a couple of yeses.
Speaker 2: Do you reckon?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, But I think that's cringe worthy of it. My kids don't really like scene with me.
Speaker 3: But you've got to flex it when you can.
Speaker 2: Maybe I do it on my own. He's that embarrassing. Like if I went into jobie high, fine, I said, look, my son's looking for a job. What can we do.
Speaker 3: We'll give you a shout out.
Speaker 2: I don't like to give any sort of advantage though, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: I know, but life's tough. Given that is very tough. Finish with you, Annie, Oh hello, Christy, my.
Speaker 2: Handy, we're so good. What do you reckon? You give a job? Oh my god, that is a good idea. However, he doesn't really want to look anyone in the eye or speak to you anywhere.
Speaker 1: Chrissy swansho, let's go clicking, Chrissy click.
Speaker 2: Let's do Whoopie Goldberg and Donald Trump. There's a fight.
Speaker 3: Bruin well love and Whoopy at the moment because she's saying heaps she's salty. Yeah, she doesn't want to be there this season, but that's okay.
Speaker 2: She doesn't. And you know what, You get to an age where you don't want to be anywhere, but yet you still are, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: And her not wanting to be there, that's good TV.
Speaker 2: I agree. So she's so so far this year. She's cracked it at the production team. She's just cracking it all over the place. She's recently cracked it at Donald Trump because he said that she is stupid and all sorts of other things. Have a listen, do.
Speaker 6: I watch that stupid view where you have these really dumb people.
Speaker 3: She's a dummy. I watched her over the year. That is one dumb That is one dumb woman. So I've hired Whoopee to work for me as a comedian before this stuff.
Speaker 1: Her mouth was so foul, she was so filthy, dirty, disgusting. Half the place left.
Speaker 3: I said I'd never hire her again.
Speaker 2: I mean, what's more disgusting using a rude word or grabbing someone on their private parts?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think he's got a leg to stand on there. Also, she's a comedian, like you say filthy things. That's why we love woop Be.
Speaker 2: I know it's like saying, oh, I hired Eddie Murphy and he said a swear. Yeah, it's ridiculous. Anyway, As per the Great Willoby Goldberg has responded to this.
Speaker 3: As it turns out, I was filthy.
Speaker 8: I was filmy, and you knew that when you hired me A headlined babe had you are casino, which I might have continued to play had you not run it into the ground exactly.
Speaker 1: How dumb are you?
Speaker 3: You hired me four.
Speaker 8: Times and you didn't know what you were getting. How dumb are you?
Speaker 2: I mean, she was a trailblazer, stand up comedian, a female that was dirty and swoor and you know, she's amazing.
Speaker 3: She's magnificent even in that. Just the way she delivered that then it was as if she was delivering a monologue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's magical. I know who I'd rather go and see. Speaking of name a more iconic trio than Ariana Grande, Stevie Nicks and look Bow and Yang. Most of you won't know that, but he is iconic.
Speaker 3: He's a comedian on SNL and I love him. He's really funny.
Speaker 2: They are all on SNL Saturday Night Light, I mean guest hosting Ariana Grande and Stevie Nick's dead fantastic and have a listen to the tricks that they pulled out during the promo.
Speaker 1: He am Ariana Grande and I'm hosting SNL this.
Speaker 4: Week with Stevie Nicks.
Speaker 3: This is your second time hosting.
Speaker 7: Well, you know what they say, lightning strokes maybe once.
Speaker 3: Maybe twice.
Speaker 2: You can't trick me into singing, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Totally, Stevie. So Ari, how was your weekend?
Speaker 1: It was good. You know, I climbed a mountain and I turned around.
Speaker 3: It's funny because I saw my reflection on the snow covered hills.
Speaker 2: And the landslide, gran me down. Oh my gosh, jee I've got goosebumps. What is she going to sing on that show?
Speaker 3: Ariana or Stevie Stevie? Do we think Stevie will sing?
Speaker 2: Yes, you reckon, Yes.
Speaker 3: I hope. So I'm not sure if she will. I feel like I wouldn't be surprised if it was just Ariana.
Speaker 2: But why have Stevi nix on there if she's not going to sing?
Speaker 3: I know, but just to be iconic. No, she will, she has to do will come on. She didn't really give it heaps in that promo.
Speaker 2: I don't know they'll sing something together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, true, I have chucked them both on stage.
Speaker 2: Yes, so more Ariana Grande news very exciting for Joel who's coming up next. She's coming to Australia to attend the Wicked premiere. Now Joel is counting down the days. I'm talking so, of course of Joel Creasy counting other days to this movie kicking off. It is very, very exciting that Ariana Gruande is going to be here in the country for the premiere.
Speaker 3: Now the premiere is November three, but it hits cinemas November twenty two.
Speaker 2: November Third's my birthday and that's why she's coming.
Speaker 3: It's meant to be. You should maybe go up and hopefully hear us sing this light hit gravity.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I remember hearing this song for the first time in the audience. I was, you know, things are good when you grab your boobs better than sex, and I was weeping. And I every time I hear it, if I'm just a bit tight or a bit sad or a bit depressed, that will kick me off like never before.
Speaker 3: Full menty B.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Oh Hi, We're still here. Isn't it a thrill?
Speaker 3: Best on a Friday? We are?
Speaker 2: I tell you, what's even better than looking down the barrel of a weekend is the fact that we are about to give someone tickets to go and see Kylie.
Speaker 3: Minogue now thirteen twenty four to ten. We're doing it next in Chrissy's Queasy. But you've actually got to be a fan, you must. There was a song you mentioned yesterday and I thought I was like a massive Kylie fan and I didn't even know it well.
Speaker 2: I just tried to find it on the system at over and it's not there. It's like Brigadoon. I wouldn't change a thing. Oh my god, Oh my god, Tom O it is so gorgeous. And look up the video. It was filmed in her parents' backyard in Melbourne and she's so gorgeous. She's in a little pair of bikinis and the cameras. Oh my god. People don't understand, but I've seen you. It's only the new Tom knows every word.
Speaker 3: Tom really is a Kylie fan.
Speaker 2: Keep playing it because it's about to get good.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's enjoy it.
Speaker 1: There's sad of you this bit.
Speaker 3: Right ever it times.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, back again.
Speaker 3: I fell dadtop in this studio. Kylie is back and bringing her tension to her to Australia nationally. Head to Frontier Touring dot Com for tickets and dates The.
Speaker 1: Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Very exciting moment.
Speaker 1: Chrissies Quizzy.
Speaker 2: For the last time I get to say the words. We are giving away tickets to go and see the great hero of everybody in this country.
Speaker 3: Part Frontier Touring dot Com. If you've missed out on Quizzy this week, the dates and info etc. Is all there.
Speaker 2: I think an important question I need to ask you. It's not on the it's not on the quizzy question. Yeah, the important question is have you got your tickets?
Speaker 3: I haven't, but I'm like hoping that I know a guy. Can someone can hook me up? Surely we've just been promoting it all week.
Speaker 2: Why is Tom shaking his head?
Speaker 3: Because Tom went and bought some sweet kid.
Speaker 2: Boy, you are a good boy.
Speaker 3: Let's get to Graham. Who is our carryover champion from yesterday?
Speaker 2: Swanie, Hello, Graham, you missed out yesterday. What do you think the chances are of you being triumphant today? Are Hey?
Speaker 4: Christy's one and Jack Hay going?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Good?
Speaker 4: I think I have a strong chance, hopefully.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, the thing is, I can't remember the name of the beautiful girl who won yesterday. D D said she took pity on you, Graham, and she said would you go with her? Now? If you bum out today, you can go.
Speaker 4: With d.
Speaker 3: I don't know about that one, but will be You're.
Speaker 2: A winner either way. Hello Tanya, Hello, beautiful people talk to me about especially for you with the great Jason Donovan.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, how good is that song?
Speaker 2: I never get a.
Speaker 3: Wedding song of the year that year, everyone had it at their wedding. Dane, Yeah, as a bridal dance. It was like it's perfect for that, It's got the right vibe and like perfect. Ye.
Speaker 2: See, when you're talking about wedding songs and Kylie and Jason, I immediately think of rose Tattoos. Suddenly, do you remember that? Certainly hearing me, that was the wedding song. That was the wedding song on the Neighbors episode when Kylie and Jason got married, right you know at Lassidas Anyway, we digress. May the best Kylie fan win your names or your buzzeres. It's the best of five men in the first person to get three ounces wins the game and a walk away with the bum bag. Yes, but even more importantly, tickets to the New Tension to tour.
Speaker 3: And unfortunately there is no carryover cham but after today because this is it, This is it perfect. Question number one.
Speaker 2: Can you name Kylie's debut album? Yes, Tanya, Kylie? Yes, Now, Graham, I want you to check your buzzer please, because I didn't hear you at all, Oh Graham? Okay?
Speaker 3: Question number two?
Speaker 2: Which artist has gone viral this week for their unique additions to diet coke.
Speaker 3: Yes, Tanya, Yes, she's one off the wind Swanny.
Speaker 2: Graham, are you there, I'm here, I'm here. Yeah, I'm getting worried, Graham, I'm here alright.
Speaker 3: Question number three, This one is an audio question. Guys, so you've got to scream really loud your.
Speaker 2: Name and it's for the win, for tenure. Can you name this Kylie Minogue song?
Speaker 3: Great?
Speaker 2: Yes, Graham, get out of my head. Well accept it. Let's get out of antwer No, No, we can't. Okay, let's get out of my ways.
Speaker 3: We've got to understand play by the rules.
Speaker 2: He just got confused. He was like, can't get you out of my head, get out of my way.
Speaker 3: I get what happened, but he's wrong. Question number four.
Speaker 2: I would have thought with Graham you'd be kinder.
Speaker 3: I was waiting for that comment.
Speaker 2: Question number for what is the primary ingredient in traditional French bechamel sauce? Yes, Tanya, for the.
Speaker 4: Win, milk?
Speaker 2: It is milk. Hey, you are going, my god? Yes, Now, I wouldn't hold my breath. I don't think she's going to do especially for you. But you can listen to it in the car on the way home.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, okay, I'll take that.
Speaker 1: I'm happy with that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, my daughter is going to lose her mind. Put on you now, Graham, welfare check. Are you all right?
Speaker 5: I'm all good, I'm fine.
Speaker 2: It is what it is.
Speaker 3: It is what it is, hey, col d She did offer. I was about to say, hit day up and Graham. When you say things on the radio, you have to follow through with them. Yes, so tell that.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Christy Swan Show on Nova. Now we do have the very last flipp it and mix it coming up, but first Chrissy's correspondence. It's time to check the correspondence Jack and don't we love this.
Speaker 3: Slide into our dns at the Christy Swan Show on Instagram?
Speaker 2: Do I want to give away too much? But you've been spotted in the wild, my friend. Your star is on the right.
Speaker 3: There's not a photo. I get anxious when here that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome. Ever wonder why I don't leave the house. Hey. Earlier on in the week I mentioned apropos of nothing. Where is Lee Hardy? So this was back when like Australian idol was the biggest thing ever. Lee Harding was an Australian idol. I mean look good. It still is of course. Anyway, Australian ida was a big thing. Lee Harding was one of the contestants. He went after the show. He had that song called with sab By the way. I ordered two tuna hand rolls this week. I stuffed them in my face on the way to work. Yeah, they did not come with with save.
Speaker 3: It's irritating.
Speaker 2: I thought it would be there. I thought there'd be a little squirt of it in the in the container, and there wasn't.
Speaker 3: Then I'd left and it ruins the full lunch experience. Why did you get a bougie lunch? Why happened to me this week? I when he got sushi, no ginger or soy chucked in.
Speaker 2: Maybe you need to ask for it now. That makes sense because not many people eat the wusabi or the ginger like I throw the ginger out. You better ask for it.
Speaker 3: Oh, start collecting it for me. I love ginger.
Speaker 2: Oh, such health pilarate's and ginger. Anyway, I mentioned him, and Emma.
Speaker 3: You questioned what he was doing as well, Where are you Lee?
Speaker 2: What are you up to? And Amma says this is exactly where he is, and she sent a screenshot of Lee Harding presenting the best of an Excess. He's doing a tribute show. Oh that's good, Friday, October twenty five the Seaford Something.
Speaker 3: For in Excess. I had him walking around with a bum bag and cash, if you know what I mean. So this is good, This is good for Lee.
Speaker 2: I can see him staggering around the stage, Michael Hutchmon star, can't you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Ah, oh, stanedon, you can just see it. Marta slid into my DMS. She wants me to record a video for the graduating class of Hunting Tower School, which I will. Of course I will do that, but gosh, it was good to hear this. Hi, Chrissy. I've been a big fan of you since you showed all those young and What's what on Big Brother by getting that Biggie Small's question right when everyone else thought it was Tupac Shakua.
Speaker 3: What was this?
Speaker 2: We had a challenge where we had to answer questions, and you know, I love a bit of trivia, and you know we had to we were winning pumpkins or flour or something. And I can't remember the exact question, but everybody said it was Tupac and I said, I think you'll find that that is Biggie Smalls. And I was right and we won because not many people know that I am. I love my rap and I know about rap.
Speaker 3: You're an urban gow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm being very impressive to my middle at the moment. Jan from Perth, Hello, Jan. She's reached out after hearing the parking debate last week where I said, if you are a reverse parker, you can go to hell. And this, by the way, is the final word.
Speaker 3: It has gone viral on TikTok. That video, by the way, there's like five hundred comments on it.
Speaker 2: Jan has the final word.
Speaker 3: What because she's standing with you?
Speaker 2: Yes, because she is articulated.
Speaker 3: Well, Jan's wrong.
Speaker 2: She has articulated in one sentence what I couldn't do without losing my temper. She says. If I really want to respond to the reverse car parking thing amongst other things, here it is if a car in front of me at a shopping center drives past a spot with their indicator on, I assume they don't want the spot.
Speaker 3: That's stupid. You should assume they're trying to park into the spot.
Speaker 2: No, what idiot, that's it in a nutshell. No, you're slowly looking for a park. They've gone past the park.
Speaker 3: You are so wrong on this it hurts my soul.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Jan had the last bloody jam. And what about this one? This is where you've inspotted. Robin has seen you. She goes, I think I just saw Jack at the airport. I was going to say hi, but then he saw a group of friends and I got shy. He's shorter than I thought. Very cool, you are shorter than you've seen am I? Yeah? How tall are you? Oh?
Speaker 3: I don't know, like five foot Wait? What like? Would I be five foot nine, five foot ten?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're about my height, which is short for a man. He should be very ashamed. And let's finish with Christine. These are my favorite ones. She goes. I think today's communication is f and shit. You meet like it, meet like it to you try to be nice to the postman. He thinks you're trying to get into his pants. What a loser?
Speaker 3: What is she actually talking about?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I want to be on whatever she's on. Same the Chrissy Swan Show, sad news. This is the last time we get to play this epic game.
Speaker 3: It's a number one personal blend of brand in the world.
Speaker 1: Chrissy's flipped and mixed it.
Speaker 2: Let's go on, I'm a danged out a bit of her brow. Six, here's my little neutrable at fun fact, I whipped up a smoothie for Peg the other day, who is allergic to vegetable.
Speaker 3: But if you chuck spinach in a smoothie, mate, you don't know it's me.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what I did. And she drank the whole thing.
Speaker 3: I know, Greek yogurt, banana, spinach and honey is all you need.
Speaker 2: It's sous. Sorry, Jerry, are we right about this?
Speaker 4: You're so true?
Speaker 1: And you know what?
Speaker 6: I hide frozen colieflower in my kids smoothies and they've got no idea.
Speaker 3: It's the only way they I mean, frozen coliflower is just straight up child abuse. Jerry.
Speaker 2: No, I'm going to add that in. I'm going to add it.
Speaker 3: But what why cauliflowers not necessary in a smoothie? Guys, you can't.
Speaker 2: Spoken like a true childless man, childless by choice? All right, Jerry, let's get you a massive injection of neutrabullet goods. All right, we have taken a couple of songs. We've flipped them, We've mixed them, not unlike our frozen cauliflower and frozen vegetables. And if you can guess one, you're gonna get three hundred bucks worth of neutribullet goodies. If you guess both of them, a thousand dollars worth is yours, and there's still a price for you even if you bum out completely. Are you ready?
Speaker 3: I am so rady. I just want to say this is the best mix yet from Scutar. I love it. Let's enjoy it. Yeah, that's one.
Speaker 2: That's one. Ye Cherry, Oh my god, the double name check and everything that means. My darling girl, you have one one thousand dollars worth of epic neutra Bullet goodies. We're talking the portable blender, the flip club pack, the every grain cooker, the blender combo. That's a smart sense. If you don't hardly mind, and if you don't already have one, you're gonna lose your mind. A seven let digital air fryer all coming your way.
Speaker 4: No one needs that more than me. I like an appliance, Queen. I live for an appliance.
Speaker 2: Jerry so do. I. I'm so excited this weekend. Definitely, you're clearing out an area and you're panting for all these goodies. Thank you so much for being our very last lucky winner.
Speaker 1: On for Mix the Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: We are seconds away from the weekend and seconds away from rickyly, Tim and Joe. But let's go clicking.
Speaker 1: Chrissy's click bait and it really.
Speaker 2: Is Ricky, Tim and Joel. Today. Ricky Lee is back from her Australian Idol break, Yes, and I can't wait to hear her on air.
Speaker 3: For one, I heard another one of the judges this week on that show, a radio dude, if you will come out and slam the auditions and the talent that they've been receiving this week. Really yeah, apparently no good?
Speaker 2: But why would you say that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: All right, let's move on to Kanye West. He's in the news a lot lately because there's divorce rumors between he and his wife of two years, Biankersen. Sorry who in case you don't know, I just love this tidbit. He's an Australian girl, grew up in Melbourne, yeah family still here.
Speaker 3: And started as an architect working for Easy.
Speaker 2: So what when you say architect, do you mean an actual architect or is that a name.
Speaker 3: A proper architect? Yeah, for you know, when he would do his Sunday service sort of concerts and there would be a big build, or if Easy would do advance like yeah, wow, yep.
Speaker 2: Oh, so she's really smart and accomplished.
Speaker 3: Correct, And then that was a little office romance.
Speaker 2: Well, I just feel like that relationship is I mean, I don't want to judge other people's relationships, but it looks so dysfunctional to me. Her getting around in odd outfits because he said, I don't like women doing things just because a man tells them to, I think.
Speaker 3: And I think there's a bit of that happening with Kanye. Well, if you look past through his exes, it happened with Kim, it happened with Amber Rose, Like that's kind of how it goes.
Speaker 2: To controlling way to the hieraky.
Speaker 3: Although he did completely change Kim's fashion, I'll give him that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. That's true. I mean there's always you know, there's always a winner in these scenario. But he has allegedly high at speaking of Melbourne Bianca, his wife was in Melbourne recently and Kanye was allegedly high at a PI to follow her. I'm sorry, is there a bigger red flag than that? That is creepy and also what an idiot? The only reason we know about it is because he didn't pay the guy, and now it's in you know, open knowledge, because the guy is suing him. If you're going to be a massive control freak and overstep the line like this.
Speaker 3: Hey, the dude's bill, pay the bill?
Speaker 2: Wow, I want to know what he's trying to find too.
Speaker 3: I think Kanye has got some proper paranoia, So I'd say to just come from that.
Speaker 2: I wonder where she went, Like, I wonder if you know she was followed to like you know the d or like you know, Baker's Delight and she picked up a pun in the casser and she what sort of details are passed on? Did she did she get its sandwhich sliced off toast?
Speaker 3: Like the gal miss in Melbourne coffee is probably hit up here of coffee shops when she was here?
Speaker 2: Yes, where did she go? What were her movements? Hey, let's move on to Oh no, I really wanted to play my little grab when I read this height when I read this headline, Kanye West allegedly hire to fix it and investigate and follow Bianca Sen. Sorry, I heard in my mind the great will be Godberg, who we talked about earlier on the show, saying this you and Danger girl. You in Danger girl, to get out of there. Let's move on to Brazilian drunk monkeys. There is some gorgeous footage of monkeys. It never fails to thrill me. How human monkeys are?
Speaker 3: I know, it's scared. It kind of scares me.
Speaker 2: Are they your favorite enclosure at any zoo? Their mine?
Speaker 3: They were stwanting so much so my first hot mail spoken about this. My first hot mail was BB zero seven because I loved Big Brother Underscore Monkey at hotmail dot com. Tom's got his hands in his face because he knows that was my MSN.
Speaker 2: BBO seven underscorn Monkey. Oh my god, you're so cute. You were on some very cute innocence I know.
Speaker 3: And then I got real Jaden and started working in radio.
Speaker 2: And then what did you change your What did you change your?
Speaker 3: I want? I won't say it now because it's my current one, but it's just a very serious with my name.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, you changed you grew up, I grew up. Babies growing up anyway. These monkeys have been filmed in a park, getting through all the litter, finding the booze bottles with a little bit in the bottom and then it's bottoms up.
Speaker 3: Was enjoying it.
Speaker 2: They're just standing on the side of the bin and that is you and I in about five hours.
Speaker 3: Check us out.
Speaker 2: The Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast dot com. Do you