Speaker 1: Noticed something different about our boy, Clint Lauren.
Speaker 2: Spelled obviously.
Speaker 3: I mean you two are wearing the same outfit today, Clinton exactly the same shorts and exactly the same shit.
Speaker 1: Boy. He knows how to dress like father and son.
Speaker 4: I'm not the daddy, Daddy, You're definitely the all know.
Speaker 2: Something happened on the weekend and Jason Jace was watching because he supports my flourishing media career.
Speaker 1: It happened to be fair Sword on.
Speaker 3: I'm your biggest fan. You know, I watch you on every show that you are on. I did not this weekend.
Speaker 2: I like to say yes to most things, you know, when producers come and pitch an idea, I will. I will say yes for the sake of the show, for the sake of entertainment. This is on Weekend Today, Weekend Today, Saturday morning. A young fella by the name of He goes by the name of Guts, thirteen years of age, his big eyes.
Speaker 1: It sounds like he's in a game his father and something.
Speaker 2: Big on the socials on the top. He's big because he started his own barbershop at thirteen. At thirteen, he does haircuts. He does haircuts for his friends.
Speaker 4: Which is he giving like speed stripes.
Speaker 2: He's given speed stripes. That's a good fade as well. So we had guts.
Speaker 1: You've got to book a double appointment if you want to fade.
Speaker 4: Have you had a fade? What is a fade? Just like when it's gradually shaved too long.
Speaker 1: On the side?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Right? But does a fade cost more?
Speaker 1: I believe it does because it takes a bit longer spep.
Speaker 3: What do they charge it for a speed stripe? Out of interest? Because I assume you've never had a speed stripe? What do you pay for a haircut?
Speaker 1: Fifty? Yeah? About fifty bars?
Speaker 4: That is infuriating as a female.
Speaker 1: Sixty, I think it's going up. I got a brother's wolf in and killed it. Get a free beer there and how long? Shout out twenty minutes on me?
Speaker 4: Oh girls, sit there for like three four hours.
Speaker 1: And pay wines cheese and then I'll try never ever.
Speaker 4: Ever had cheese?
Speaker 1: Have you had wine?
Speaker 3: I've had to catch a new home from the hair something before, remember that I forgot?
Speaker 5: Are you one of those people I see out the front in the gown with our foiling their head on the darts like trying to break.
Speaker 4: Up me on the darts.
Speaker 3: No, but sometimes like because it's to our parking, I'm like, oh, I'm gonna have to move the car, and I'm mid mid color, I've got foil in my hair.
Speaker 4: I'll pay the five.
Speaker 3: I will pay that fine before someone gets a photover out there like this.
Speaker 2: Let me set the scene. So we've got thirteen year old Guts in the studio with his clippers. Well, thankfully this one was free but watching his parents who are really into it, and his siblings as well, which is cool. Like television, I said, Guts, why do you give me a haircut?
Speaker 4: You were complaining in here on Friday and.
Speaker 1: You love a freebee.
Speaker 2: Do you get nervous cutting hair?
Speaker 5: Not?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: What about cutting hair on national television? I've never tried. Okay, let's go, oh, we are doing this. I really want to see like a Tommy Shelby Piky Blinder's fade going on here.
Speaker 1: This is actually happening.
Speaker 2: Wow, what do we think about a fade on television?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: The filler chat was strong. It was good, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: While the clippers are going, well, he's went over a couple of segments because the haircut takes a while. That's an ad break drop the issue that he couldn't reach the top of the head because I was a little bit tall, so I've got half a hair.
Speaker 4: Cannot sit on the floor. Help him out?
Speaker 1: You want on that booster seat? Were you that they give the kids anyway?
Speaker 2: I was full of praise. I said, this looks superb, young Guts. It looks fantasy, young Guts. I seemed to leave the studio. I had quite a line, like a bit of a skew if line going down the back and the sides.
Speaker 1: Of my was it up at the front like Kramer.
Speaker 3: Don't blame Guts, No, it's a you problem. Blame a thirteen year old kid.
Speaker 2: So I had to get it recut down the barbers down the road.
Speaker 4: It's not good for Guts's business.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, you're trying to ruin his business starting Are you starting your own.
Speaker 1: Barbershop on thirteen year olds?
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Little Guts just couldn't reach Sorry, Gutsy couldn't reach the top of the sky one because he didn't have.
Speaker 4: That is his name, actually, Guts.
Speaker 2: His name's Cully, Cully, Cully Guts, Kelly Guts.
Speaker 1: I'd go with Guts.
Speaker 4: Is his surname Guts.
Speaker 2: I think it's just his street name.
Speaker 3: But this makes a lot more sense because I woke up on Saturday or Sunday morning or whatever it was, and.
Speaker 4: Oh, Clint's had a haircut. Clint's had a haircut, And I was like, you don't even notice when I chop all of my hair off? How on earth?
Speaker 2: He hadn't seen the segment.
Speaker 3: No, he'd seen the segment, right you, Clint's had a haircut. And I was like, as if you notice Clint's haircuts when you don't even notice mine?
Speaker 4: Anyway, it makes sure I get.
Speaker 1: Guts, give you a chop.
Speaker 5: Oh mate, I'm holding on to whatever's still up there. How's the old test when your partner comes home, I'm like, hey, how are you? And it's always like I'm good, and they look at you and you know straight away it's either a birthday or a haircut.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, and you've forgotten both. You're in trouble.
Speaker 1: You look nice.
Speaker 4: It's so frustrating you literally, as a female, you sit there for hours and hours and hours.
Speaker 3: And you either walk out going I look exactly the same, or this is terrible.
Speaker 1: You ever got no breats to live it while you're in there all the time.
Speaker 4: We're there for days. You need like three meals.
Speaker 2: While you're there, but no cheese.
Speaker 1: But at least it doesn't cost you much.
Speaker 4: Oh oh my god.
Speaker 3: And then you add the parking fine on top of it.
Speaker 2: Wake up feeling good.
Speaker 4: Follow them on the socials.