Speaker 1: Lord, this is Outside. Good morning, and welcome to Outsiders.
Speaker 2: The show that is to woke identity, politics and the threat of World War three. What presidential candidate Kamala Harris is to self awareness and judging one's own abilities.
Speaker 3: What weaknesses do you bring to the table and how do you plan to overcome them while you're in office?
Speaker 4: That's a great question, Joe. Well, I am certainly not perfect, so let's start there. And I think that I perhaps a weakness, some would say, but I actually think it's the strength as I really do value having a team of very smart people around me who bring to my decision making process.
Speaker 5: Oh dah, Kamala's grighteous weakness is her strength.
Speaker 1: Where have we heard that before? Well, my weaknesses are actually strengths.
Speaker 3: Oh, yes, very good, there you go.
Speaker 6: Yes, now, Kamala seems to be borrowing her lines from the comedy series The Office. No wonder, Even her most ardent supporters at CNN are beginning to have a few doubts.
Speaker 7: Her habit is to kind of go to world word salad city, and she did that on a couple of answers. One was on Israel, Anderson asked a direct question, would you be stronger in Israel than Trump. And there was a seven minute answer, but none of it related to the question he was asking.
Speaker 1: You could say that again.
Speaker 2: And as the Democrats wonder what on earth they have ended up with? That's round The latest outside is news. So an election in Queensland reach and James, do we have a result yet? Are we happy with the result? What do we think about it? Has the giggler been replaced by the fool? That's what I like.
Speaker 6: That's a bob state.
Speaker 7: What we do?
Speaker 5: We have a change in government, but something smiley. He's not smiling anymore. Stephen Miles is refusing to admit so. He had the most bizarre speech last night where he didn't congratulate the Liberal National Party, he seemed to have zero regrets about Labor's terms in offers, and he didn't concede defeat even though defeat looked James.
Speaker 1: Is he an election denier about.
Speaker 6: Refuse question?
Speaker 1: Except the results all hell might break loose?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Well, look, I mean what we saw there last night was like school on Sunday, no class. You know, a terrible performance by Stephen Miles, but only matched by the election result. But you know, you've got to look at this here. This was supposed to be a big blowout for the Libs, for the L and P party. It wasn't. Let's probably clear about that. A bout.
Speaker 1: You mean, it was going to be a huge success.
Speaker 6: Huge success. Yeah, that's what I mean. And you know they got in, they got in, they got over the line.
Speaker 5: But you know, if you watched this show, you would have heard heard that we warned.
Speaker 6: This because reading you know. You know, also you do have to say Stephen Miles, you know, he has, for whatever reason, an awful lot of support around Southeast Queensland, around the Brisbane area, you know, stuff like the fifty cent public transport fairs, which we also have money money, you know, people love the free money, you know, around there. But it was broun places like Townsville and all the places that are really beset by youth crime that the L and P absolutely wrapped it in. But really there's two Queensland, you know, There's that Southeast Queensland and then there's the rest of the state. This you know, obviously there's a lot of federal implications for this. Number one. I think it is great news just for the country, even if it is great news for at the Albanzi. It's also great news for the country that the Greens Dove seem to have gotten a single seat. They were hoping to go they lost too. They were hoping to pick up two more and get to four. They got nada. They got nothing. They have book guests, so that's great. That's good news for the country. Albanese. You will be smiling about that too, because let's.
Speaker 1: Talk about that in a second.
Speaker 2: But I just want to quickly play Miles here a part of that speech last night Queenslanders.
Speaker 1: I gave this election everything I had.
Speaker 9: If you consider what we were up against, this is an extraordinary result. It was always going to be a challenging election for Labor, but I have no regrets about the campaign or indeed my last ten months as premier.
Speaker 1: Okay, so he seems pretty happy with himself.
Speaker 2: Let's have a look at Chris of Fooley, the so called conservative liberal leader.
Speaker 10: Ladies and gentlemen, tonight Queenslanders had voted for Hope. I had voted for a fresh shirt. I mean I had voted for a majority Ellen p governor.
Speaker 2: So let's not forget James and Rieder that this is the character who was for a treaty, then maybe against a treaty. I lost track of where he stood on those things. This is Rita. What's something we've talked about a lot in James, the fake conservative liberal party leaders at a state level who have led another disappointing result. They don't get great results.
Speaker 5: These characters Rita, well, they're not conviction politicians. And you could characterize this victory as really a defeat of Labor. The Queenslanders were sick of a consecutive Labour terms that were sick of what was happening with crime, cost of living, the energy policy, and they've picked given the other side to go. It happens, so it now remains to be seen. I don't think we can judge him yet. Let's see now that he has power, how he exercises that power, whether he is pushing those ideals that voters backed him on, and let's see where he stands on the crucial issue of nuclear energy, because he has been obstructionists when it comes to that for Peter Dutton, for the coalition federally. Now that is in power, let's hope that we actually see some sense.
Speaker 1: But when have we seen this? When do we ever see this?
Speaker 2: If they don't perform in opposition, they don't perform in the position.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, the thing is that they keep taking these sort of left wing populist views, you know, they keep sort of trying to fend that off. They keep trying to the great problem with these leaders, and we see this in New South Wales, we see this in other states too, is that we have these leaders who go and they try to get votes from people who will never vote for them because they're not liberals, they're not conservatives, and they will vote for the Labor of Greens alternative every day of the week rather than offering a real difference. And that's why I think we've got this real problem in this country where you know, with the exception I think of Peter Dutt on a federal level, on a state level, it's very much this kind of uniparty type of situation where you know, look at Mark Speakman here in New South Wales. I'm sure reading you could talk to Victoria similarly. You know, you see it elsewhere where. There's no point of difference and it's just a bit. It's just all me too.
Speaker 5: If you want a UNI party, you look at Victoria and you say the end result in Victoria, the biggest state debt in the country. The place is broke. We can't even afford to hold our events anymore. We bid for won the Commonwealth Games. We had to give them up because we couldn't afford to hold them. That is an embarrassment. The taxes, the state taxes are through the roof payroll land tax People are hurting, People are leaving the state's businesses are closing. And that's what happens when you've got a uniparty because people don't actually have a choice. And you look at the coalition at the last state election that Victoria, really, how were they any different. They had the same radical gender policies, They had the same energy policies. In fact, they signed up to state Labour's emission targets, which are even higher than the federal labor targets. They wanted a treaty, they want every single policy area except for getting rid of a road that's been built. They were on the same page. So you've got to actually stand for something and Peter Dutton has shown this. Everyone looked at that federal result and said this has to be a minimum two term labor government because the gap so wide and he has shown when you actually stand for something, when you go against the media, when you go against that prevailing narrative, and you've got conviction, and you articulate your case like he did with the Voice, like he's doing with energy policy.
Speaker 2: And is well back here and isra And let's put it in a nutshell, if you are prepared to fight the culture wars as a liberal, you can win. And Peter Dutton is going to win the next election. He's showing he can fight the culture wars.
Speaker 1: He's doing it.
Speaker 2: He's got to do it on more issues. He's got to fight the transgender issue. He's got to come out on that strongly. He's got to get on the right track on this misinformation, disinformation garbage, this censorship rules that.
Speaker 1: Labor are bringing in.
Speaker 2: But James give us the ramifications of the Queensland so called victory or partial victory or you know, small victory for the Liberals.
Speaker 1: What's this mean for Albanisi.
Speaker 6: Yeah, look, it's not great news for Alberanizi. It would have been weirdly better news for Albanesi if the Liberals had a really huge blowout, because Queens leaders do tend to split that vote. One thing though, that I think, just to go back to your point of Peter Dutton Rowan, is that you know, we are now at this point now where we see Peter Dutton has been playing the long game and Anthony Albinizi plays the news cycle. And I think we are starting to see that paid dividends. We're starting to see that with the news poll, you know, fifty to fifty, with all the polls now really pretty much split. It's not enough for Peter Dutton to form a majority government at this point. But boy Ethny Albinizi is just slowly but surely losing altitude week by week. And I think that's because it doesn't focus his strategy. His temperament, I think is to think about this as a long term marathon, whereas I think, you know, albin Easy gets very panicky personally and starts trying to just run through each news cycle.
Speaker 5: And I think that's what we're saying before. It's about having conviction when you're just playing the news cycle, when you're just trying to get a win on the board that week, and make you actually get yourself into this sort of strife when you don't really stand for anything. Now I'm not saying Anthony Alberaneze doesn't stand for anything. We know where he is politically. He's been in Late Labor's socialist left faction for decades. That's his politics. He's tried to present himself as some sort of a moderate. No one's buying that anymore. Remember the front page, I'm not woke, I'm not sure, I'm not going to be governing for the far left nonsense. He has been leading a radical leftist government and at some point that's going to cost him. And I think it's already beginning to show Labor only hold five of the thirty federal seats in Queensland. He'll be wanting to increase that obviously, but looking at this result overnight, that's in doubt.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Well.
Speaker 2: The lesson for Peter Dutton from all this is going on these cultural issues and you can win big, win big is what we need for this country. We had the Lydia Thorpe outburst during the week Soshually we jumped up and down in the Great Hall of Parliament.
Speaker 1: The King was there.
Speaker 2: I'll be talking about this in more detail during Clown Show later on in the show, but James, we've had the King sitting there.
Speaker 1: We've had Lydia thought prancing around.
Speaker 2: We've had you know, it's the anniversary of the voice Idiot's screaming about land rights and so on and so forth. We've had various people have come out and say, oh, she should be kicked out of parliaments, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 1: What did you make of it, Jens.
Speaker 6: Well, it's funny because while that was happening, I was getting texts from both liberal and Labor MPs, all of whom were saying, this is a complete disgrace. Lydia Thorpe has made this event all about her, as she always tends to do. It was about the most bipartisan I think that the that the Parliament has ever been, certainly this term of government she loves. It is all about her and it is you know, nothing that she has done here, Absolutely nothing she does And I don't care if somebody at the Guardian says, oh, she's sticking up for you know this. Nothing she's doing is actually going to help the life of one indigenous person in this country and that's what it's all about.
Speaker 5: Wow, that you could say that for the entire activist class in that space, I think she's hardly alighted.
Speaker 6: No, but she's just making She was.
Speaker 5: On every just about every TV network in the UK. The coverage she got.
Speaker 2: Was well, that is fascinating as well that it really struck a chord around the world. And this is this is her genius, if you like, and getting publicity for her cause and she managed to get that free speech role in favor of free speech. Did she break any rules or laws, not that I'm aware of. The hilarious gag about she swore allegiance to the pairs of Queen Elizabeth Radle than the heirs of Queen Elizabeth. I mean that's kind of a student kind of prank. I don't know where that will get anyone. But the key thing here.
Speaker 5: She kind of backtracked on that and said, oh, that was just a pronunciation issue because she's not that good with the language.
Speaker 6: Because there was actually potential legal jeopardy for her with the Senate.
Speaker 1: If she had absolutely so that's really interesting. That was pretty interesting.
Speaker 2: But let's also talk about a Legra Spender and Simon Holmes cords. There are questions around how much influenced Simon Holmes a court has.
Speaker 1: Over the teals.
Speaker 2: This is going into the next federal election, it's really important. From my opinion, the Teals are complete frauds. They should be turfed out. They supported anwa they called for frequently shown the letter where they wrote calling for more money to go to ANOIR if there was no other way of financing aid to Gaza. They have voted or you know, have an extensive record, James voting with the Greens. So what were these questions and why is it so important a Teals voters James.
Speaker 6: Well, so there's this whole really interesting thing that happened this week here where Tom Connell here Sky asked a leaguers spender at the National Press Club, you know what what was that all about? When you call up the Financial Review and said you should take Simon Holmes a Court off of your covert power list. And she said, oh, yeah, no, I did do that because you know, I thought that it was important that we don't see Simon Holmes Court's pulling the streams. But of course, you know there's every question and that she was actually told to do that by Simon Holmes. The Court. He was the only one who've known that he was on the list.
Speaker 1: That's a good poet.
Speaker 5: Indeed, and why will Simon Holmes the Court I'm hearing at an event, perhaps even on a panel for the supposedly center right think tank the CIS.
Speaker 1: I would would.
Speaker 5: Really like some sort of understanding of why you would do that. That would be like some leftist think tank having Pauline Hansen as a special guest. That would be counter intuitive, I would have thought. So, Simon Holmes, the Court.
Speaker 1: Is getting around, That's all you can say. It's really active.
Speaker 2: For a non political leader of a non political party or whatever he pretends to be, he certainly gets around.
Speaker 5: And the other think he has met with a few Liberal MPs over the journey as well, so let's not pretend it's just the Tills. And frankly they're the ones I'm far more concerned about, because you know what the Teals are. They're essentially the Greens in nicer clothes rules who are flirting with this. They're the ones who need to be out of the party.
Speaker 2: And personally, I would like to see a debate between Roeox, who's the candidate to taking the Liberal Party candidate taking on Allegra Spender in the Teal electorates of Wentworth formerly.
Speaker 1: Malcolm Turnbull's stronghold.
Speaker 2: So let's see if Allegra Spender really is all she cracks herself out to be, why doesn't she debate Roeox. She can do it here on Outsiders, we'd happily hosted.
Speaker 5: Ready a Simon Holmes, a course professor, debate.
Speaker 2: What the teals have actually delivered for the people who wentworth and indeed for the people of this nation since they've held the balance of power there, Simon, not absolutely, Simon, Come on, Simon, I know now you're no longer Canada. Simon, come on, come on outside. As I've asked you before, but you've always said, oh no, no, no, I'm not I wouldn't appear in front of the cameras.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's joining us now.
Speaker 2: British Commander Richard Kemp, Colonel Richard Kemp live from London. The big news, of course, over the weekend, Israel has finally responded to the Iranian provocations. I would have preferred to see Israel go much much further, Richard. I would have liked to see them take out the eye of Toller's. I would have liked to see them destroy the evil Iranian Islamic regime so that the people of.
Speaker 1: Iran could be free.
Speaker 2: Finally, it's been too many decades that these monsters have been in power. But there was some retaliation from Israel held back. It would appear Colonel Richard Kemp by the Americans, Is that correct?
Speaker 1: By the Biden administration?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean the strike this morning in Israeli time was absolutely extraordinary. It was a remarkable effort. It included destroying air defense systems in Syria and Iraq which were on the path to Iran, then destroying Iran's air defense systems and effectively knocking out the entire offense capabilities of Iran, I believe, and also very severe damage to Iran's capability of producing missiles. They've obviously used missiles against Israel, and Israel I think has at least for a period of time, put a stop to any further production. So a serious attack, but I agree with you, it could have been much more devastating, and probably should have been. I think the calculation made by the Israeli Prime Minister was that he would do as much as he could get away without without incurring the wrath of the US President in the lead up to an election, and then in the hope maybe of a different, a completely different type of administration in Washington from January than of completing the job, which it would include the levels of devastation that you just mentioned and that I would agree with Rita.
Speaker 5: Now, what's the backstory on this? ANWAH worker who was killed the un is confirming that one of their staffers was killed. Israel says that he was a Hermas Force commander, that he led the killing and kidnapped kidnapping of Israelis from a right side bomb shelter near a kabutz. His name is Mohammad Abu Atawi. Do we know if he was a commander in Hamas whilst being employed by Aunra.
Speaker 11: Well, I would certainly take Israel's word for that. Israel does not make statements of that sort, unlike Hamas. They don't make statements like that that aren't true. So I would certainly assume that they know that for a fact, otherwise they wouldn't say it. And of course we've had plenty of previous examples of under employees involving themselves in Hamas terrorist activities, including actually going into Israel on the seventh of October and taking part in the horrific attacks that occurred there, including kidnapping, and we know that the at least one under a teacher held an Israeli hostage in his house by Gaza. We know also this is not just Under I mean under it should be ashamed of what they've done, but it's the UN as an entity. And you look at what UNIPHIL has done. UNIPHIL has been there to prevent the demilitarizer Britain, the militarization of Southern Levenon since I think it was nineteen ninety one or nineteen ninety six, and they've totally failed. And there are some reports that it's just they've actually been assisting his Balla in their activities in Southern eleven And so the whole infrastructure, the whole edifice of the UN really does need to be re examined.
Speaker 6: I think, James, what do you make, Colonel, of the reports that have come out in the last few hours that Ali come any the leader of Iran is said to be gravely ill, terminally ill, he may only have months to live. Does this raise any prospect of regime change, particularly if there's a leadership vacuum after a change of government in the United States, assuming a Republican victory. What do you make of that? And you know, I mean, surely the Iranian people must be sick of seeing their money being poured into tunnels in Lebanon and into weapons and so on, rather than into bettering their own lives.
Speaker 11: Well, knowing about Israel's ingenuity at dealing with people who attack their country, I think the conspiracy theorists could be forgiven for thinking maybe Harmioni's been slipped some kind of drug by But yes, I think I think things are conspiring now against Iran. Iran is certainly on the back foot. They've had their two main proxies, Hamas in his blare very very badly damaged on the verge of defeat in the case of Hamas and seriously damaged in the case of his Blah. They've had that their inability to defend their country against Israel again demonstrated this morning in Israel time by the one hundred aircraft that were used to carry out an attack one thousand miles from Israel's territory. They were unable to do anything about it. All of them returned completely intact. So that does bring into question that the benefit to Iran of the huge amounts of money that the Iatolas have spent on not only on their own defense, but also on their proxies. And I think that the weakening of the regime that we saw this morning will not be missed by the dissidence in Iran. There's a huge opposition to Harmoni and his regime in Iran and this can only encourage that. So I think we can hope that at some point, maybe in the not too distant future, possibly can coinciding with Hamani's demise. I don't know, we could hope to see a different regime in Iran at some point, maybe in the next few months.
Speaker 2: Rich And I'm going to ask you to do something very unpleasant, and that's to delve into the murky mind and thinkings of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris and try and it's why you've mentioned we all want to see the Uranian people free.
Speaker 1: We all want to see the end of the terror.
Speaker 2: Regime of the Aya tollers that brings peace to the Middle East and peace to the world.
Speaker 1: Potentially.
Speaker 2: Why on Earth are the Obama Biden Harris team so determined to prop up Iran.
Speaker 1: I don't get it.
Speaker 11: Because they Obama essentially conceived a hugely misguided strategy of trying to rebalance the power in the Middle East by giving more power, more influence to Iran. And he's done that, and Obama started off, and Biden's continued at no doubt, under Obama's guidance since his office. And they, you know, they've they've been desperate to return to this nuclear deal with which basically allows Iran to create nuclear weapons, although they would deny that's the case, but that's what the deal does. In effect, they've released billions of dollars of frozen assets to Iran to fund the nuclear program and also to fund regional aggression. So this is their thinking. It's totally illogical thinking to any rational person, but that's what they that's what they said. That's the path that Obama set them on, and that's the path that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have continued down. And I've no doubt if Kamala is elected president in November, she will continue on that route.
Speaker 6: Coll I mean, we've talked about Israel's infiltration of Iran and Hezbolla, but what about Iranian infiltration of the West. How concerned are you about reports that there are officials in the Biden administration who may be potentially can't rise. We even saw somebody lose their security clearance under murky circumstances. That Iran may have voices and eyes and ears within are the higher restlands of the American defense and intelligence of community.
Speaker 11: I think that's very likely to be the case. And you know, we've seen recently a reported leak of Israel's plans about a few days ago, which was allegedly leaked by somebody who's pretty senior in the administration, who is Iranian themselves. So we certainly grounds I think for grave suspicion there. And of course if it applies to the United States, that would be their number one target for infiltration, then we can also assume it would apply to our governments as well here in the UK, maybe even yours in Australia, depending on how much emphasis they place on wanting to penetrate our governments.
Speaker 1: Richard Kemp always great to talk to you.
Speaker 2: As I said, it's fascinating what is happening, and clearly the election of Donald Trump would be a major burn to peace in the Middle East and peace throughout the world. Colonel Richard Kemp always great to chatty you, thank you so much for coming on. Outside is at that late night there in London after the break Reader's Reality Check and we'll speak to Matt Canavan about the Queensland election results.
Speaker 1: In a tick. You're on Outsiders.
Speaker 5: You're watching Outsiders with your host Roland rambunctious Dean James Jubilant Morrow and I'm Rita Pany here from such programs as The Riata Patty Show Monday to Thursday's at eleven and Left is Losing at Friday nights at nine point thirty.
Speaker 1: And let's start with a little preview of.
Speaker 5: What's coming up in this week's Left is Losing and he can be sure this Kamala fan will be featured. Watch as this young woman, so broken by woke lunacy, screams in the face of a toddler in a stroller.
Speaker 1: These are the.
Speaker 5: People who think they're your moral superiors.
Speaker 1: And she wasn't done yet. She comes back.
Speaker 5: For more, even as the dad holding his frightened child asks, isn't she ashamed of her behavior? Yes, there's not much joy left in the Democrats campaign.
Speaker 1: There never was.
Speaker 5: This is the party of self loathing, identity politics and neo Marxist idiocy. As one rather sage commentator said this week, the Democrats have become the party of weak men and miserable women. And here's an update on another lefty losing it. We featured a couple of weeks ago a young woman in New Jersey who attacked a Greek restaurant where she mistook the Greek flags for Israeli once.
Speaker 6: Pre palaesigning.
Speaker 2: What she looking at?
Speaker 6: Do you know down lo a genocide? You're not in the genocide? No stubbor, are you taking?
Speaker 1: I'm taking out now?
Speaker 12: I believe this month.
Speaker 13: Take this one now right here?
Speaker 6: What anyone do? They can't do this.
Speaker 4: There's genocide and I don't stand for Zionism.
Speaker 1: I'm mont Claire.
Speaker 6: I don't support it.
Speaker 1: There's a genocide.
Speaker 6: You know that, right? They're killing children. What's a purpose? You proud of your heritage? You're understanding of genocide?
Speaker 1: Right? Were you?
Speaker 6: Porn?
Speaker 5: Dune Space says it all. It's actually bewildered. And this is how dumb these lefty activists are. That woman and the Matthews put that video up herself, even after she she was told she'd mixed up the Greek and Israeli flags and now she's been charged.
Speaker 1: That's the update.
Speaker 5: Authorities had investigated the incident back in March, but had no leads until the TikToker posted the now viral video earlier this month, boasting about her actions and the mix of hoops. Now here is a woman our own, Lydia Thorpe, who can always be relied upon to be a lefty losing it, whether she's attacking the King, having a meltdown outside an immigration detention center, all claiming Australia is quite literally at war with itself. Let's have a look at Lydia's top five meltdowns, beginning with this rousing speech and the.
Speaker 1: Prime missaid know is exactly what he is doing.
Speaker 12: He was fascists to come out and get me, So.
Speaker 6: Where is my support?
Speaker 1: Fuck you?
Speaker 5: The time she held a protest at the Sydney Gain lesbian Marty gro outraged by the fact that police were allowed to take part. Now would be remiss of us not to feature this performance side of Melbourne at strip club and establishment that has now banned Senator Lydia Thorpe for life.
Speaker 14: Would say, I want to.
Speaker 12: Say to you what man that stands with it like that.
Speaker 3: Someone's been in Parliament, you've been a present in this country and your get out of my face.
Speaker 1: You're marked.
Speaker 5: Gotta say that was my personal favorite, but it didn't make the top two, coming in at number two. Well, is there an attack on King Charles and Queen Camilla antics that earned her coverage around the world?
Speaker 15: You know, now Land that give us by your style from us, how bones our scar, our baby, how people we want to training in this country.
Speaker 5: And coming in at number one for Lydia Thorpe's biggest meltdown though I'm sure this might be topped at some point this year, but it's her performance at the Let Women Speak protests led by Kelly J. Keen in Canberra last year, where Lydia Thorpe trying to stop women speaking and then ended up crawling away quite literally.
Speaker 1: I did Kingdom as the pilot opposite.
Speaker 16: They know what biological facts there.
Speaker 14: They sate when don't like that, gentlemen, that.
Speaker 5: Is a member of the Australian Upper House, a senator in the Australian Parliament who doesn't even believe Australia is a legitimate country. We can laugh all we like at the lefties losing it in America, Yes, but ours area sitting in parliament.
Speaker 2: Great stuff, Richa, and I'll be looking at those antics again later on in Clown Show with a bit of a different take on that. Now joining us now to break down the Queensland election even further is National Senator Matt Canavan.
Speaker 1: Matt, always great to see you. We've just had the.
Speaker 2: News that Stephen Miles has now conceded, So congratulations to the Liberal Party down now the new government of Queensland. So Matt, take us through your thoughts what this means for Queensland, is what this means for the Liberals and what this means for Anthony Albanezi.
Speaker 1: Well, and it's a great day up here in Queensland.
Speaker 17: The sunshine's always great for this shining just a little bit brighter this morning, because I think we've needed this change.
Speaker 1: We've needed it for a while over a decade of Labor government.
Speaker 17: The only thing they seem to have excelled at is scaring people about Campbell Newman, who of course was premium more than ten years ago now and that scare campaign now has been completely popped because we have an LMP government people that will to see it for themselves and I think it'll be much much better than the cheap political tricks we've had to suffer through over these last ten years.
Speaker 1: A lot to do for the.
Speaker 17: LNP, but they've they've got this victory now and congratulations to David Chriso fully and his team. They've won and now there's a lot to clean up after ten years of labor. In terms of its implications federally, look, I don't think there's too much so there's not normally too much implications from state or federal elections. The reality is that up here at a federal level we've done very well for a long long time. I think we've got excellent members of Parliament, long entrenched members of Parliament. I think Anthony Empaneze has known up here as a left wing lunatic from inner city Sydney and his type of politics doesn't go down too well north of the Tweed, so I think he'll have a huge challenge Anthony. He was going to have that challenge, I think, regardless of the result last night. But look, we've got to be tested now. Right when you're getting the government, you're going to be tested. We've got to prove ourselves to the Queensland people, and I took some inspiration from David speech last night.
Speaker 1: He's got some big visions and wants to do some great things.
Speaker 6: I think, James, what do you make mat of the way that the Labor vote has now shifted? You saw this really interesting thing here where now Labor is the party in Queensland of just simply the inner city urban metropolitan seats. I'll note that of the seven seats that leb held in twenty twelve, three of them have gone back to the l and P in this election of Mulgrave Rockhampton. And I think, Mackay, what do you make of the message about Labor and their broadly it would seem to be out of touchness, particular when you look at how Steven Miles acted after the vote was cast. With the broader electorate.
Speaker 1: Well, it's been to see change.
Speaker 17: I mean those three seats you've mentioned we haven't held for one hundred years, of more some of than we've never held, and the Labor Party in crisis made up here in North and central Queensland because they just failed to represent these I mean, politics is all like, well, you've got to represent your constituents, and the Labor Party over many years now have decided to deride and want to shut down the coal industry. They've done nothing to help farmers suffer under huge amounts of green tape. And of course the Bruce Highway is in a third world state right now. It's probably got more potholes than the Moon has. And so you add all those things up and people have revolted against the Labor Party up here and they lose. It's like Rockampton, which we haven't one for one hundred years, Makai which we've never won, and we've smashed them there. So we've just got to now deliver for those people, fix those issues that I mentioned, And I mean, I think another thing here that's happened is the Labor Party being cons become so obsessed with the threat of the Greens and inner city Brisbane they've forgotten about the rest of the state and that strategy has been shown to be completely bankrupt. Because another great result from last night we should not forget is the complete destruction of the Greens Party here in Queensland, and they've lost at least half their seats, they might lose all of their seats just yet. And I think we've reached peak Greens I mean, voting for the Greens is a bit of a luxury good and we're definitely not living a life of luxury anymore after ten years of labor here in Queensland, after just two years of labor federally, we're suffering under high cost of living, high interest rates, and people that no lotin that can no longer afford the luxury of voting green.
Speaker 5: Now you've got net zero puts prices up behind you there, and you've got a very interesting admission this week from the Australian Energy Market Operator about all these policies that we are embracing the renewables, not actually guaranteeing lower prices. That's what we've been told. That's been the cell that this was going to reduce prices.
Speaker 17: Absolutely reader, I mean the penny I think had already dropped for most Australians that this renewable scam is not delivering a better life for Australians. But it was still shocking to hear it confirms so clearly from one of the one of the greatest and loudest proponents of this scam over the past few years. So this guy, Daniel Westerman, is the head of the Australia Energy Market Operator, probably the most important regulator of energy markets in Australia. And for years he's been telling us all that firm renewables is the cheapest form of power. In fact, he said it on this channel just a few months ago. And when I had this is the first time that they should say we've had him under oath in the Senate. He doesn't come to cenate estimates because he's head of a corporation, not a government agency. It's all a bit weird, but he's under oath and he's actually admitted that no renewable energy the government. I asked him directly the government policies, would they reduce power prices and he said he can't guarantee that. And I mean we've been told by the Prime Minister four years that his strategy with lower power prices for Australians, he's best hand picked operator of the energy market has just admitted that's not going to happen. I mean, isn't it about time we finally conclude that this experiment has failed. The renewable energy experiments country has totally failed. It's just left us with higher prices d industrialization. They keep saying this is the least cost pathway for Australia. What they mean is it's what they do is they put in their model the constraints of eighty two percent renewable netser emissions by twenty fifty and they say it's the least cost pathway to get to those objectives, least cost pathway to get you lower power prices. And what they're really saying is that the Anthony Alberzi energy strategy is the least cost pathway to deindustrialize and impoverish Australia.
Speaker 2: In other words, Matt, the entire election of Anthony Albernezi is in my opinion, built on a complete fraud, and that fraud is articulated virtually every day by Chris Bowen. But tell me, linking the two things, where does Queensland's state government now sit on nuclear energy and the correct approach that you and your colleagues in the federal Liberal National Coalition are pushing.
Speaker 1: For nuclear energy. Where's all that sit at the moment?
Speaker 17: Well, look, David Christoph folly So said quite openly that he is not he doesn't have new courergy in his plans. Obviously we have at the federal level a different plan. As Peter Dutton expressed months ago, when we announce as policy, we don't need the state governments to be on board for this.
Speaker 1: In fact, in many.
Speaker 17: Years, years ago, many moons ago, when the Snowy Hydra, the original snow Hydro, not the fraud that is the Snowy two point over the original snow Hydro, when it was announced, the state governments of New Subse Victoria opposed it and John Curtin pushed through anyway. He pushed the legislation through and got it started. And aren't we all blessed to have the benefit of that of his courage. So I'm sure Peter Dunne will show similar courage and leadership. We'll see what state governments do across all of Australia and when Peter Dutton government is elected.
Speaker 1: And we pursue this.
Speaker 17: But we clearly need more energy needs and one thing that David Christo Fay has focused on is getting that callid Culfied POWERstation here in central Queensland going again. We need that because nuclear is great, all for it, Rahan, but we need our beautiful, clean, cheap coal to be used as well. We've got to put an end to this absurdity where we're exporting our natural resources overseas for others to benefit from and industrialize and take our jobs by using it.
Speaker 1: With that time we use it here in Australia.
Speaker 17: Just leaking back to that Senate inquiry we spoke about, I asked, I asked the head of the Energy Regulator room, why is it? Why is it that the United States now has power prices a third of ours, so our power process are now three times at higher than the United States. We have blessed with very similar resources, we have very same disperse populations, and we are paying three times more for power. He couldn't answer it, which is shocking enough in itself. Why has he looked at this? It's probably the most important question about our country, our country's productivity and our economy.
Speaker 6: It couldn't even give.
Speaker 1: An attempt to answer it.
Speaker 17: Yet, clearly the problem is in the US last year they produced more oil than any country in any year in history, in history, and they are benefiting from the low power prices a lot of the bounty that that generates. Whereas in this country, yeah, we're happy to export our gas, our coal to other are uranium as well to other nations, but.
Speaker 1: We don't use it ourselves. It's totally insane.
Speaker 17: And now that we've got over this peak green psychosis, maybe we can come back to the land of reality and common sense. And so if we're going to be one of the world's biggest coal exporters and we're happy to take the money from that, Queen's that cover mus have to take the royalties from that, maybe we should use some of ourselves for our own country to look after Australians first, one hundred percent, Matt Canavan.
Speaker 2: We need to get cole back into a part of our key part of our energy mix. One hundred percent agree with you. Australians deserve cheap energy, it's our natural resource. You are one hundred percent correct there, Matt Canavan. Great to chat to you. Congratulations on that win there for the Liberal National Party up there in Queensland. Great always to chat to Senator Matt Canavan. After the break we'll speak to the academic Nigel Bigger about colonialism. Lots more coming up here on Outsiders back, Tim you're watching Outsiders with Rita Panahee, with James Morrow and with myself Rowan Dean, and thank you so much for watching us every Sunday morning. We certainly do appreciate your company and being in your living rooms or wherever else we are. It's always great. Wacademia, the wacky world of academia. Now, we've talked about it so many times on the show, the crazy things that happen in our classrooms that so many parents and grandparents have no idea. They get glimpses of it when the kids come home talking climate nonsense or transgender nonsense, or this that or the other woke garbage.
Speaker 1: So what do you do about it?
Speaker 2: Well, someone who's come up with an idea, someone you've seen on the show several times before. Monica Smitt. Now, Monica, you will recall, was imprisoned for her anti COVID, anti lockdown activism by the draconian and Dan Andrews government back during COVID.
Speaker 1: That was an absolute disgrace.
Speaker 2: Monica's come out with a lobby group suggesting that kids should start filming what is going on in their classrooms so that their parents and grandparents can act, actually see what is happening. In specific specifically, she's referring too, and this story was in The Herald Sun, referring to the transgender the culture transgenderism within schools. If there are teachers, we know that this is happening. Obviously it's not all teachers, but there are teachers who are kind of pushing the ideology of transgenderism onto vulnerable kids. So monitors suggesting Rita that maybe the kids start filming this so we do know what is happening.
Speaker 5: What do you think, Well, I'm not sure how practical it is for kids to be filming, but I've got absolutely no qualms about it, just being routine that classrooms have a camera there for the protection of everybody, so there's nothing to hide there. There's no breach of privacy. It would be something that only the school and parents have access to, because these days with apps, every parent has an app for their child's school where they can plug into what they're doing in class support cards. Why would that be something that would be hidden from parents, particularly if there is any sort of conflict between what the student says is happening and what the teacher says is happening. It's there, It's clear as day, and I think parents are so blind to just how much far left activism is in the curriculum. It is just so entrenched now, and unless you talk to your kids, unless your kids are politically aware and they realize what's happening and they come home and tell you, and most kids aren't, often.
Speaker 1: It's too late.
Speaker 6: Well yeah, I mean, look, there's a few issues here. I agree with your suggestion about cameras actually in the classroom, because I don't think if you give kids the power to use cameras against their teachers, they will use them in all sorts of ways that probably won't be helpful. It's a bit poor part of ship. It's a bit now. But there's an interesting sort of point here. And if you look at what happened in the United States, and there was supposedly an epidemic of shootings of and murders of black Americans by police officers, and so there was this big trend to put body cams on all the cops. And have you noticed that there have been almost no cases where anybody has been accused of doing the wrong thing anymore, because the cameras actually exonerated the cops. There was somebody in the United States the other day and she was killed when she was coming at the cop with a knife, and that could have very easily been turned into a huge dispute. So I think that these cameras and just having the factual evidence about what goes on would go a long way to undercutting a lot of that sort of leftist indoctrination. But the real thing that has to be done is that you have to absolutely figuratively burn down the teachers colleges. You have to just you know, the whole curriculum that teachers are taught about how to teach, how to manage classrooms, the ideology they get, it's all Palo Freir Marxist garbage. There.
Speaker 2: Just pointed out successive liberal governments, a decade of liberal governered did nothing to them.
Speaker 1: That's what Peter Dutton needs.
Speaker 2: To come in to say to parents of Australia and grandparents of Australia.
Speaker 1: I will fix this.
Speaker 2: I will get rid of the left wing ideology on transgenderism within classrooms, climate change within classrooms, indigenous fantasy world within classrooms.
Speaker 1: Peter Darton has to fight those.
Speaker 2: Three cultural issues and he will get every parent, every grandparent in Australia on his side if he does that right.
Speaker 5: It's a huge issue in the States. States have been flipped on this issue. They've gone from Democrat to Republican. Governor Yunkean would be one key example based on this as being the critical issue because it impacts everybody. It impacts every parent, every grandparent, everybody cares about what's happening in education and the indoctrination that's poisoning these kids. We're seeing it in so many ways. The social contagion that comes with the trans lunacy, with these girls in significant numbers in some schools or going that way, and some of them getting medical treatments. We are seeing it with this loathing, self loathing of themselves and their country that we're on stolen land that were not a legitimate country. We're built on genocide. And also the climate cult. We've got kids suffering from climate anxiety. So it is impacting them in multiple ways, and it is absolutely an issue that deserves to be elevated.
Speaker 2: And I think well done to Monica Smidt for raising this issue.
Speaker 1: It's a good suggestion, it's an interesting.
Speaker 2: Suggestion, and it does drill down to this bigger issue that parents simply don't know what their kids are being.
Speaker 5: Can I say one more thing, though, Parents also need to talk about their values with their kids have given that responsibility over to the schools, and then you shouldn't be surprised if kid comes out as side.
Speaker 6: Why have we outsourced sex education and all of this stuff, you know, and you know, values around every sorts of things, human relationships and all of these sorts of things now being taught by you know, the teachers and the teachers coug. I mean, that's just a recipe for a disaster. It erodes the Paris Ball authority. But I think you know the backlash we see that with one of the things. One of the reasons why many people are voting for Trump is the reason in America is because you know, this has introduced politics. So left is interested politics into places that they don't belong, like the classroom, and a vote for Trump isn't up yours to that sort of push to make everything political, to just make things normal again exactly.
Speaker 2: Now, speaking about education, now, I don't know if this documentary will be educational or whether it'll be more fantasy. But Stan Grant is involved in a Captain Cook documentary. Journalist Stan Grant used to work here at Sky. He's a good bloke. I wouldn't agree with him on many political things. But he's featured in a contenttion, this new documentary that aims to challenge the false narrative. This is the blurb of Captain Cook by celebrating the history between wait for it, Muslims and Indigenous Australians in the pre colonial period. So we're now suggesting that Islam reached these shores before Captain Cook. I don't know if this is true or not, but it'll be interesting to see what they have to say.
Speaker 1: Rita will it benefit of.
Speaker 6: This is this is this is a sort of ridiculous nonsense revisionism. The Muzzoms arrived there, were peaceful, had a wonderful relationship with the local average, and then the terrible white folks arrived. Well, you know, but what.
Speaker 2: I would like, what interests me about this is if we're going to do this, that's great. Let's let's investigate this, but let's also, finally, please have some documentaries that are honest about the sixty thousand year history of this nation. How many people were here? Is it just the current Indigenous Australians or were there people before them and people before them and people before them.
Speaker 1: Let's get to the truth.
Speaker 2: If we're going to start having these documentaries and investigations, great, bring them on, but let's have areas that have been no go areas in the past. Now, let's look at them as well and find out the truth if we really do want truth telling. After the break, we'll speak to Professor Nigel Bigger about what else colonialism. Inn Ty, Hello, you're watching Outsiders with Rita. This is going to be a huge victory Panahe James, we got beautiful numbers. There's such beautiful numbers. Morrow and myself Rowan, she's such a stupid woman. I mean, what can I say? She's just not very bright.
Speaker 1: Dean.
Speaker 2: Yes, in ten days time, Donald Jay Trump will be the forty seventh President of the United States, as I've been predicting here on this show since early twenty twenty two. Back in twenty twenty two, nobody, and I mean nobody thought that Donald Trump could possibly ever run again, let alone win the presidency. But I have always believed that he is one of the greatest presidents of our lifetimes, and that the American people would turn to him again once the true disaster of woke left wing ideology crippling every aspect of their American prosperity and destroying world peace, open borders.
Speaker 1: When it all became apparent.
Speaker 2: Let me also remind you on that note that The Spectator Australia in our cover story piece next of November fourteenth, twenty twenty one, week after they were elected, accurately predicted that Joe Biden and Camal Harris what they.
Speaker 1: Would do to world peace, they would destroy it. Yet, for the.
Speaker 2: Last four years, even as it became self evident that Donald Trump's popularity had not waned and was in fact increasing, we had at all the usual suspects of the left lying about him, demonizing him, calling him a fascist only the other day, all of which is nonsense and fatally underestimates him. But that just sums up the left in general, so no surprises there. What has been most baffling and infuriating is how so many on the right side of politics here and in America have over the years sneered at Donald Trump and joined in labeling him disgusting, unfit to be president, qualifying every comment they make, calling him a disgrace, obnoxious, and so on. As we have frequently pointed out on this show, this phenomenon is so common it has its own name. Teds Trump derangement syndrome, and of course, as with any syndrome, it.
Speaker 1: Has its poster girl.
Speaker 2: I haven't played her for a while, but here she is the day of Trump's first inauguration back in January twenty seventeen.
Speaker 16: Donald J.
Speaker 18: Trump is now President of the United States.
Speaker 1: Ah, I miss her. Hope she's getting invoice for January next year.
Speaker 2: Hilariously, Trump himself mentioned the no girl just the other day.
Speaker 8: Then that's when that crazy woman started screaming, remember with a.
Speaker 6: Glass States of America. Donald, I wonder whatever happened to her.
Speaker 8: She's probably I just wonder where she is right now.
Speaker 6: Well, graciously, I'm.
Speaker 19: So sorry to my world.
Speaker 6: I'm so sorry to my world.
Speaker 2: This is not what we want.
Speaker 1: That's funny, So sorry to her world. We laughed at.
Speaker 2: Trump arrangement syndrome will be with us for at least the next four years, unless, of course, Kamala Harris manages to pull off an unlikely and implausible victory. As you know, I still have serious doubts about the integrity of the vote at the last US presidential election, in particular around suspicious late night ballast harvesting and other anomalies. But let's hope we don't see a repeat of all of that. But only yesterday we learn, for example, that according to the Daily Mail quote, a criminal investigation has been launched after thousands of suspected fraudulent voter registrations were discovered in the critical swing state of Pennsylvania. Now James will have a lot more on going to this in detail later on in the show. In Donkey vote, fraudulent voter registrations knocked me down with a feather. My suspicion and hope is that the Trump vance results will be a landslide and large enough to withstand whatever cheating is likely to occur. But we'll see back to all those conservatives suffering from Trump derangement syndrome, some of our most esteemed form of politicians.
Speaker 1: Journalists and commentators.
Speaker 2: I witnessed it at close hand for many years, and what appears to be at the heart of it is not personality. For many, they simply don't understand Donald Trump's honesty. They don't understand his lack of a filter, and his extraordinary sense of humor, and his every day common man, common touch humanity, instead viewing those qualities as evidence of aborishness and narcissism for them. They preferred the appearance of civility and seriousness. Watch and enjoy this brilliant comparison between Obama the elite's idea of a proper president, and Trump went in office under very similar circumstances.
Speaker 18: The United States has conducted an operation that killed Osama bin Laden Haboo A car Aldred Daddy is dead. The United States launched a targeted operation against that compound.
Speaker 8: They did a lot of shooting, and they did a lot of blasting, even not going through the front door. You know, you think you go through the door. You're a normal person. You say knock, knock.
Speaker 2: May I come in?
Speaker 18: After a firefight, they killed Osama bin Laden and took custody of his body.
Speaker 1: He died like a dog that does.
Speaker 18: Not mark the end of our effort, A beautiful dog, a dog to give thanks for the men who carried out this operation.
Speaker 8: And I don't get any credit for this, but that's okay.
Speaker 10: I never do that.
Speaker 15: But here we are.
Speaker 18: May God bless you, and may God bless the United States of America.
Speaker 1: And I'm writing a book.
Speaker 15: Although we were twelve, all.
Speaker 1: The vurder and there you have it in a nutshell.
Speaker 2: Obama looked the part, spoke the part, but he was a disaster for America and the world. He disgracefully armed Iran. We're talking about that earlier. He weakened Israel. He trashed America's reputation, Russia began to move in on Ukraine, and of course, as is now widely acknowledged Barack Obama, it's acknowledged within the black community, Bariko, and did nothing for Black Americans. If you want to see a real narcissist, it was, of course Barack Obama who claimed that thanks to him, the oceans would stop rising. Donald Trump, on the other hand, maintained world peace, gave America energy security, brought jobs to Blacks and Hispanics in record numbers, and were it not for COVID, would easily have been re elected. Yet still, thanks to the relentless demonizing of him by the left and even by many conservatives, as I said, we still get no shortage of TEDS victims. Here's one typically liberal, presumably well off, white woman court filmed on a porch camera in the States the other day ranting at a house that has a Trump placard on the lawn.
Speaker 20: Are you the one that walks by here and all they screaming with people.
Speaker 16: No, I haven't mind.
Speaker 19: I recently okay to people scream yeah, I'm not you are going for the.
Speaker 6: No, why are you voting for him? Because I believe he is a moral candidate.
Speaker 19: Oh my gosh, thank you for that one.
Speaker 8: That's more.
Speaker 16: That's how your side at.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, in your opinion, that's how.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's I'm sorry.
Speaker 13: Have a nice day, have a nice day, gotcha.
Speaker 1: God bless you, God bless you.
Speaker 2: But just ask the black community who that will be nineteen four?
Speaker 1: Who you voting for Trump? I'll come on, bro, Harris those backwards? Bro what Harris Man, we're not We're not voting for that.
Speaker 2: Now you can voted for Trump.
Speaker 21: Man what man, We're not none of that man.
Speaker 1: Truck be looking out for the black community. Man, we ain't. We ain't going there. I respect respect. So you're like, you don't like an open border?
Speaker 6: No, we need that border. And what are your thoughts on when Trump got shot? Man, Hey, don't try to take my boy out.
Speaker 2: Make America great again?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, make America great again? And Trump or Kamala Trump be honest?
Speaker 6: Yeah? So why Trump? Though?
Speaker 1: Why Trump? Because we used.
Speaker 15: To get paid.
Speaker 1: It like he used to keep immigrants out. So you know, we were able for us to get jobs. It's hard for us to get jobs now.
Speaker 22: If it's a choice, I'll go with Trump.
Speaker 1: She ain't no good.
Speaker 2: I'll put it like that, open borders, jobs, the economy, immigration. Donald Trump is also winning the Hispanic vote apparently in Florida, and many people are putting it down to this.
Speaker 1: Sid have a look.
Speaker 2: Apart from the gags and the sound economic and border policies, there is a real empathy to Donald Trump that the pretentious Obama, the dottery Biden, and the Stepford candidate Kamala are completely devoid of.
Speaker 22: Justin you are the best looking guy, and I got your message this morning.
Speaker 1: Have lunch the White House with Donald Trump.
Speaker 22: So when you're better, which will be very soon, you're going to come to the White House and I'm going to be with you, and we're going to spend a lot of time together. We're going to talk about the history of the White House and even the history of our government, the history of our country, because I know you like that. But we're gonna have a good time. We're gonna have lunch and you're gonna bring your friends and your parents and it's going to be something special. So get better quickly because I really want to spend some time with you.
Speaker 6: Take care.
Speaker 2: Thanks justin all of which, the humor of the gags, the empathy played out last weekend with Trump's extraordinary McDonald's stunt, And.
Speaker 6: I could do this all day.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't mind this show.
Speaker 6: I like this show, but I think I might come.
Speaker 23: Back and do it again.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you, mister president, to many pot but are.
Speaker 22: Many people like us to eat?
Speaker 16: I mean, I can see we pray for you, and you want you want to.
Speaker 4: Be the president.
Speaker 10: Took up.
Speaker 22: When you think about it.
Speaker 14: I guess that's that.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's a master politician at work, but it's also a real human being, a genuine good bloke who understands the average punt.
Speaker 19: Man being a Trump supporter supported Donald Trump is the I mean, let me tell you something, bro Kamala hair supporters, y'all are never gonna feel like this. Y'all are never gonna be looking at your candidate and feel the way we do. Our boy, Donald Trump is working at shift at McDonald's.
Speaker 6: Bro working at shipped at McDonald.
Speaker 1: And of course Americans who love Donald Trump. No, he's the.
Speaker 2: Real deal because he has always been the same man. He has always been the same person with the same concerns and the same beliefs and the same solutions. How many politicians can you say that about? Virtually none, and especially not Kamala Harris, who flips her opinions more often than one of Trump's co workers flips burghers during the lump shift.
Speaker 1: Here's young Donald.
Speaker 21: You've said, though, that if you did run for president, you believe you'd win.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think i'd win.
Speaker 24: I tell you what, I wouldn't go in to lose. I've never gone into losing my life, and if I did decide to do it, I think I'd be inclined. I would say that I would have a hell of a chance of winning because I think people I don't know how your audience feels, but I think people are tired of seeing the United States ripped off. And I can't promise you everything, but I can tell you one thing. This country would make one hell of a lot of money from those people that for twenty five years have taken advantage. It wouldn't be the way it's been.
Speaker 2: Believe me, And here he is with Larry King in nineteen eighty seven.
Speaker 1: Remember this is nearly forty years ago.
Speaker 25: Japan is a money machine. Saudi Arabia is a money machine. Kuwait, these are money machines. The greatest ever created. The United States is if it were a corporation.
Speaker 1: It would be bankrupt.
Speaker 25: It's losing two hundred billion dollars a year for years now, it's been losing that. What right do we have to go out and defend Why aren't these countries, these wealthy money machines, paying us for the defense of their freedom and their nations. We've gotten thousands of phone calls, We've gotten tremendous support. I've never seen anything like it. I have literally never I never dreamt that this kind of reaction could have happened from taking a newspaper at essentially saying, hey, we're making a mistake and this is what we should.
Speaker 24: Be doing.
Speaker 1: With Trump.
Speaker 2: You know what you're getting, and forget about his supposed problem with women.
Speaker 1: What nonsense. Here he was recently.
Speaker 2: Being asked a question by women concerned about transgenderism and on the issue the vexed issue of biological men playing in girls and women's sports.
Speaker 1: Look at what's happened in swimming.
Speaker 6: Look at the records that are being broke.
Speaker 1: How do you stop it? Do you go to the sports leagues? Do you go to the eloge?
Speaker 6: You just ban it? The president bans it. You just don't let it happen.
Speaker 2: And here's Riley Gains, the female swimmer who lost her career because of a transgender swimmer.
Speaker 26: I hear people saying that they will be voting or for Kamala Harris because she is a woman. Well guess what, I am voting for Donald Trump because I am a woman.
Speaker 1: So much for the women problem.
Speaker 2: In my opinion, Donald Trump will be even better in his second term than in his first. This is a man who is authentic, genuine, charismatic, but above all pragmatic, man who understands people and doesn't give a rats about the pretensions and orthodoxies of the woke elites invested interests. In fact, he mocks them. But back to that Trump derangement syndrome. I'm afraid it really is bad, not only for your health, but it also has extremely adverse effects on your mental well being, your judgment, and if you're a rock star, it does terrible things to your vocal cords. Look what it's done to poor old Bruce Springsteen here at Kamala Harris's rally last week.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just about starving the nish.
Speaker 6: I'm dying for some action.
Speaker 22: I'm singer sitting around here trying to write this book.
Speaker 2: Oh it's me that Trump victory really cannot come soon enough.
Speaker 1: Now let's bring in real treaty.
Speaker 2: Let's bring an academic and author, Professor Nigel Bigger. Nigel's out here in Australia. He'll be speaking Melbourne at the Windsor Hotel this Tuesday, twenty ninth October, and he'll also be in Brisbane later in the week for the Three Historians event.
Speaker 1: Tickets are available now on event bright. I urge you not to miss that.
Speaker 2: Nigel. Great to have you here on outside. Hasn't been looking forward to it very much. You're here in Australia, you're talking about colonialism. You couldn't have come at a better time. We've had Parliament last week. You will have enjoyed the antics of Lydia Thorpe tell Us briefly. I mean, colonialism now has got such a bad rap. It's a dirty word in so many quarters. Yeah, it's not the truth at all.
Speaker 1: Tell us the real truth of colonialism, Nigel, Well.
Speaker 20: The truth is that the British Empire, British colonialism, like any long standing states, and the British Empire lasted four hundred years. Yeah, it contained bad stuff, tragic, some of the menabal, some atrocious, but they also achieved some really ambirable things, not least the abolition of slavery worldwide from Brazil to New Zealand. So my messages is now the story of colonialism run the world and in Australia was not just a litany of racism, exploitation and oppression. For example, right now Australia and New Zealand and Canada and the US and Britain are among the most prosperous and liberal states on Earth and among the least racist according to the latest World Values survey. That's not a coincidence. All of them part of the British Empire, inherited liberal political traditions and institutions.
Speaker 5: But the anti colonial colonialists will argue that that prosperity is built on oppression and genocide and just values that we have to absolutely disown. Now, so what do you say to that? And this is a Western phenomenon. It's not just here in Australia or the UK. You've got Columbus Stay in the US now being called Indigenous People's Day. There's just this revolt from academia that's against our own civilization.
Speaker 20: Yes, so the argument goes that, for example, the British prospered on the backs of the slaves and the West Indies, and that profits from slavery are what made Britain prosperous. Economic historians, most of them, even Marxists, don't say that slavery made a major contribution, an enormous contribution. The contribution of slave trading and slavery to the British economy is reckoned by most economic historians to be quite modest, maybe ten percent of a certain period. But here's the thing. After the British were among the first peoples in the history of the world, let me repeat that in the history of the world to abolish the universal institution of slave trading and slavery. They spent blood and treasure for one hundred and fifty years suppressing slavery from Brazil to New Zealand. As I said, and according to one historian, in a fifty year peered. From about eighteen ten to eighteen seventy, the British spent as much suppressing Transatlantic slavery as they had gained in profits in the fifty years before our abolition.
Speaker 6: James, Professor, could you talk a bit about, you know, the uniqueness of the British empirical story versus said of other European and Asian imperial powers, and more about you know, what would have happened to Australia. I mean, the idea that Australia would never have been encountered by another civilization is just, I think a bit of a fantasy. We can all agree. But what would have happened if somebody else got here to Australia before the British.
Speaker 2: That's a great question.
Speaker 20: So for example, in the sixteen hundreds, the Iroquois and North America expanded imperially northwoods, displacing the Huron, who then displaced other peoples westward. And the Iroquois had a quaint method of assimilating conquered peoples. They adopted the women and the children, and the men they ate. When the Maori invaded the Chattam Islands in eight thirty five, they slaughtered ten percent of the Mario population and enslaved the rest. So you're absolutely right the world was coming to Aboriginal Australia. Aboriginal Australia was politically and technologically very underdeveloped. They were going to be overwhelmed by somebody. If it hadn't been the British, would have been the French, or the Americans, or God helped them the Murray. So I think the fact that Admiral Phillip was the first to land in Sydney Cove was about the most fortunate intrusions that the Aboriginal Australians could have had.
Speaker 2: Tell us about the other European colonial powers. Now you've mentioned that you actually, if we should really be celebrating every year Britain's destruction of the slave trade, we should have a thank Britain for destroying.
Speaker 1: The slave trade in the world. Would be the way I would view it.
Speaker 2: From what you've just told us, that Britain put so much effort into destroying we probably still would have slavery throughout the world were it not for Britain.
Speaker 1: But tell us about.
Speaker 2: The other European colonial powers and how Britain compared to them in terms of Enlightenment values.
Speaker 1: And so on.
Speaker 20: Well, for example, the Belgian congo is a byword for colonial atrocity, and that was absolutely awful. And the Portuguese they were into slavery long after the British had abolished it. So compared to those empires, the Belgian and the Portuguese, the British were much more humanitarian, much more liberal.
Speaker 2: Now, Nigea, we've just lost your lighting. I don't know what's happened there, but your book up on the screen. You descended into some dark crypt there that we'll put your book up.
Speaker 1: On the we might get you back in a second.
Speaker 2: Tell us about your book Colonialism, because people will want to read that. What do you go into particularly in the book that to do with the moral reckoning?
Speaker 1: Is this subtitle of the book?
Speaker 20: Yeah, sorry, but the curtains of my hotel do this automatically. I can't control them. The book is designed to give a kind of moral evaluation of the British Empire. Oh, it's four hundred year history, and to show people just how complicated it was. It was different things, different times, different places. And yes, of course it did bad things, as any long standing state, I'm afraid it would do. But I wanted people to hear the good stuff too, not just the ablition of Slim, but the fact that the British Empire committed itself in ninety thirday nine to fight the massively murderous racist regime in Nazi Berlin, and between nineteen May nineteen forty when France fell and June forty one, when the Germans, unwise they invaded the Soviet Union, the British Empire, including Australians, offered Nazi Germany the only military opposition in the world with the sole etception of Greece. So the Empire has some heroic humanitarian achievements to its record, and those are the achievements that the anti colonists that he colonizes just don't want us to hear right now, and I want people to know about that.
Speaker 1: Professor Nigel Big Great to chat to you.
Speaker 2: We're going to leave it there because the lighting's gone in your room, but I hope the sunshine will come back into your room and you can enjoy the rest of your time in Australia. As I said, you can see nives ago to event bright to hear what he has to say, or by all means, by his book, they're on colonialism. I think one of the key moments of the Voice referendum debate was when Senator Jacinta Price came out and said, actually, as an Indigenous, part Indigenous, part proud Celtic, proud woodury woman, she was convinced that her life and that of her family and so on and her clan were that much better due to the British Empire having colonized and settled Australia rather than any of the alternatives.
Speaker 1: And I think most people would agree with her.
Speaker 2: There After the break, James's donkey voe lots more here Outsiders back in eighty.
Speaker 6: Hello, you're watching Outsiders. I'm James Morrow here as always with my fellow hosts. Rowan stopped the steal Dean and read a ballot integrity Panehe now, I want to bring you some really important news about election fairness in a moment, news that could determine the cour of the vote more than any other poll. But first, he may not be around on the public stage for much longer, so we need to have a little talk about Timmy Wolves. Let's just say that the self awareness isn't strong with this guy. Now, have a look at him, just a little while ago taking a shot at Elon Musk and Donald Trump.
Speaker 22: So I almost Midwestern on this the rally, and I think it was here in Pennsylvania that Elon was on the stage jumping around.
Speaker 6: That's right, I said.
Speaker 7: I used a Midwestern euphimism.
Speaker 1: I said, he's rancing and dancing around like a dip. And that is exactly what it was. That is exactly what it was.
Speaker 13: That guy.
Speaker 6: Wow, gosh, what a real tough guy man there with language and everything. But you know, when it comes to dancing or or sashet or flouncing or whatever else you want to call it, I kind of feel like old mad Tim Waltz maybe living in a glasshouse here. I mean, is he for real? Look at um? Anyway, enough of that because I've got some more important news for you. We know that the polls are tied, and I'm not going to bore you with the numbers, but we also know that states like Pennsylvania are absolutely critical to Donald Trump's chances of winning this election. So this news just out of Lancaster, Pennsylvania is really really important. Now Here's what's going on. According to local officials, they have uncovered a plot that would have had had it not been picked up, seen as many as twenty five hundred and possibly more fraudulent voter registrations entered onto the rules just days before the election. And you know this is being because even major media outlets like NBC News are reporting on it. Apparently what happened was this officials were reviewing the personal information, identification and signatures listed on registration forms and found a whole bunch of inaccurate information, signatures that did not match the ones they had for the voters on file, and forms that were seemingly completed by the same individual with the same handwriting. Now here's where it gets really worrying. The application forms were completed by paid canvassers as part of what the officials called a large scale canvassing operation dating back to June, and there may also be problems with registrations into other counties bordering Lancaster. Have a listen to what local district Attorney Heather Adams had to say announcing the investigation.
Speaker 16: Everyone District Attorney Heather Adams. On Tuesday afternoon, I was contacted by Christa Miller, who is our chief Clerk of Elections regarding potentially fraudulent voter registration applications that had recently been received by her office. At that time, she informed me that the election's office received approximately twenty five hundred applications at or near the deadline for registering to vote. While preparing to process these applications, staff noticed that numerous applications appeared to have the same handwriting, were filled out on the same day with unknown signatures, and some were previously registered voters excuse me, and the signatures on file did not match the signatures on the application.
Speaker 6: Now it gets even more disturbing. Have a listen to this.
Speaker 16: Indicators of fraud included inaccuracies with the addresses listed on the applications, false personal identification information, as well as false names. A number of the applications also contained names that did not match the provided social security information. In some cases, applications contained correct personal identification information such as the correct address, correct phone number, data, birth driver's license number, and social security number, but the individuals listed on the applications informed detectives that they did not request the form, they did not complete the form, and verified that the signature on the form was not theirs.
Speaker 6: So just how bad was all this?
Speaker 16: At this point? It is believed that the fraudulent voter registrations are connected to a large scale canvassing operations for voter registrations that date back to June. However, the majority of the applications received are dated August fifteenth, and after those canvassing for voter redgis, gusts were employed and paid to obtain voter registration applications. Thus, far, of the investigations that we have completed, we have determined that sixty percent have been fraudulent. That is, of the investigations that we've completed.
Speaker 6: This is, to say the least, an awful lot of strengthening democracy, as the left likes to say. And while we don't yet know who was behind this, officials have announced that this was an outside organizing group that was collecting the registrations with the polls on a knife edge. This is really disturbing stuff. Again, we don't know what group did this, we don't know why, what side they were, what their affiliation was, but whatever it was, it's not great. But I do want to end on a happier note here for everybody who is concerned about election integrity, because while this scheme has been uncovered and who knows how many more like are out there and might be running. The courts this week have granted a great blow for election integrity. In the last for eight hours, the US Fifth Circuit Court has ruled that ballots and I know this is a shocking idea that guess what have to arrive on or before election day to be counted. Shocking stuff. According to the ruling, federal law requires voters to take timely steps to vote by election day. Judge Andrew S. Oldham wrote for the unanimous panel, and federal law does not permit the state of Mississippi, where this judgment was first made, to extend the period for voting by one day, five days, or one hundred days.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 6: Again, this case was in Mississippi, but it will have big implications for states like Nevada, which is really important, as well as Texas, which have similar laws allowing late ballots to be counted after polling day. This, my friends, is a huge win I think for everyone who truly believes in democracy in the meantime, not long ago.
Speaker 2: Now, thanks James, and James is absolutely right. The question of the integrity of this forthcoming election is fundamental. As I said earlier, I still have many doubts and questions over the integrity of.
Speaker 1: The twenty twenty election.
Speaker 2: Whether what occurred would have made a difference to the outcome, we will never know.
Speaker 1: That's one for the historians, or maybe no one will ever know.
Speaker 2: But Rita, it is looking like Donald Trump will win. That is certainly where things are heading at the moment. But the key thing is that the Kamala Harris campaign really has been a disaster.
Speaker 1: However you look at it.
Speaker 2: She is just a woeful candidate, put all politics aside, just as a performing candid.
Speaker 1: That she is hopeless. I would say she.
Speaker 5: Is thoroughly hopeless. But we have seen a media campaign unlike anything I've ever seen in my life, where we had even media had been critical of her up until her elevation to being the Democratic candidate, completely do at one eighty completely memory hole everything we know about this we're not just as vice president, but her record before that, and present her as this visionary, confident, just capable leader who was going to turn things around. And for a while it seemed to be working and that was I think surprising to a lot of people. But that media campaign has continued, but you cannot hide the real Kamala from the American public, nor can you tell them to forget what they have known and experienced.
Speaker 2: But also, James I would argue that the wheels are coming off that media campaign. So you've had the Washington Post, for example, who've never before not endorsed the candidate in US, saying when not going to endorse.
Speaker 6: There's been two big non endorsements here this week. Number one of the Los Angeles Times has decided not to endorse anyone for presidentiational Democrats. They're traditionally Democrats. They endorsed every Democrats since Obama. They have adorsement of Republicans in George W. Bush. Now, there's really interesting because the news is broken that the family that owns the LA Times is upset about Kamala Harris's stance on Gaza. She's not far left enough for them. So that's really interesting now. But the thing that has everybody in a complete meltdown in the media, and you can watch the Democrat medium melting down here is the Washington Post where Jeff Bezos, the owner of that, well, everyone's now canceling their subscriptions to the Washington Post because they said, we're not going to endorse take a stance on this presidential campaign, and all the hard left colonists, all the Jen Rubins, everybody there on the editorial page with Trump arrangement system syndrome have completely lost their minds over this.
Speaker 2: In Australia too, we had Peter fitz Simon's Jane Carrow, all the lefties on Twitter, gag, I'm canceling my subscription to the Washingons. I'm sure the Washing most are very concerned about their subscriptions to City.
Speaker 5: These non endorsements. There's sort of a nothing burger because the Washington Post, the La Times, they have pushed this Democrat narrative relentlessly. They continue to do so so just because they're not.
Speaker 6: Doing it formally well exactly, and reader really.
Speaker 5: Doesn't mean anything other than than pretending that.
Speaker 6: I go to the New York Times. Now. There's an article of the New York Times right now which opens up and this is a pro Kamala argument saying that when she was made vice president of twenty twenty, she's looking at her intelligence briefings and the first thing she noticed was gendered language and ordered a review into gendered language in intelligence reports. We will have a Dei administration if she wins, it's going to be a disaster.
Speaker 1: Don't even think about it. After the break Canbra Clown Show, and it's.
Speaker 21: It up, Roll up, step right this way, your majesty Kings and Queens, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: It is the greatest show on earth, an emporium of earthly delights, a freak show to delight the most eccentric of tastes. It is, of course, the Canberra Clown Show, where this week, in front of our most esteemed guests, whose peregrinations brought them to this fair land from the wintry confines of Buckingham Palace, we were treated to the impassioned and petulant vitipurations of the possum skin clad Princess of perpetual indignation herself, Senator Lydia Thorpe.
Speaker 15: Against our people, get up the land that give us on this stall from us, how.
Speaker 21: Bones a star, the baby and people.
Speaker 1: We want to try country.
Speaker 2: There are those, in fact, most commentators who immediately jumped on their high horses and summoning up buckets of bile, dismissed Senator Lydia Thorpe as a buffoon, a fruit loop, a disgrace, a court, jester, a joker, a fool.
Speaker 1: But all of that is.
Speaker 2: Just lazy journalism and shallow thinking, playing to the crowd, as it were, because like most people in the media, they all missed the point. Lydia Thorpe is no fool. Lydia Thorpe knows precisely what she is doing. In fact, I would go so far as to say if you dismissed Lydia Thorpe as a fool, you are the fool. Lydia Thorpe is the visible symptom of a farm or dangerous sickness, a disease that is poisoning this country.
Speaker 1: Lydia is the cough. She is not the can.
Speaker 2: You won't change anything by kicking Lydia out of Parliament unless you are also prepared to cure the cancer. And that cancer it has a name, identity politics. Identity politics is the poisonous ideology that suggests color of skin, or sexual orientation or other built in attributes define your personality, your character, and define your politics and determine your status in life as.
Speaker 1: Oppressor or oppressed.
Speaker 2: Identity politics are anathema in my opinion, to genuine individual liberty, rights and equality.
Speaker 1: Under the law, but first, let's just.
Speaker 2: Rewind the tape and maybe take a closer look at what all those outraged media should have been focusing on. Last Monday, King Charles and Queen Camillo were sitting in the Great Hall of the Australian Parliament, and directly behind them, far more prominent than the official flag of Australia, were not one but two Aboriginal flags, the Aboriginal flag itself and the Torres Strait Islands flag. In fact, there were ten flags on the podium that morning, six of which were Aboriginal flags. So let's take a close look at the flags that the King was so proudly sitting in front of.
Speaker 1: This is, of course, the national flag.
Speaker 2: Of Australia, adopted as such over one hundred and twenty years ago. The stars of the Southern Cross, the most visible constellation in the Southern Hemisphere, represent the different states, and the large star directly pointing up to the Union Jack symbolizes the joining together of those states as a commonwealth under the auspices of that crown. In other words, the flag represents the people, all the people, black, white, brown and yellow, young and old, of ancient heritage or newly arrived immigrants, all the people sharing this vast continent under that southern cross, and it symbolizes that we are ruled by the constitutional monarchy we have inherited from the British legal system.
Speaker 1: That is what this flag means.
Speaker 2: Parliamentary guidelines say, quote the national flag must always be flown in a position superior to that of any other flag, and that it quote should be treated with the respect and dignity it deserves as the nation's most important national symbol. Look at the layout behind the king last week and tell me if you think that those instructions have been followed or flouted by the Oulnesi government.
Speaker 1: I suggest the latter.
Speaker 2: More importantly, the Australian flag cannot be changed other than through a national referendum, regardless of that. In nineteen ninety five, the left wing Keating government deemed two additional flags to be national flags.
Speaker 1: John Howard, then.
Speaker 2: Opposition leader, correctly criticized this move as divisive, but did not reverse it when the Libs were in power. Under the Albanesi government, we now only ever, seem to get all three of these flags at once, thus without any referendum, in effect subverting and usurping the will of the Australian people. Thanks to the idiocy of the Dominic Perrete government, the Aboriginal Flag now flies permanently on top of Australia's second most iconic symbol, the Sydney Harbor.
Speaker 1: Bridge on the Very Bay.
Speaker 2: The first fleet landed in two flags, two nations. The symbolism could not be clearer. So what do these flags actually mean? Let's start with the best known, the Aboriginal Flag. What does it stand for? Well, let's ask the blowcoot designed it back in nineteen seventy two.
Speaker 13: His name is Harold Thomas. He's an artist and activist and back in nineteen seventy one he designed the flag to be a symbol of the Indigenous land rights movement. The colors are really important. The black represents the Aboriginal people, the yellow represents the Sun, the giver of life, and the red represents the Earth and the spiritual relationship Aboriginal people have to the land.
Speaker 1: So let's stop kidding ourselves.
Speaker 2: The Aboriginal Flag is a flag that was designed to represent a tiny percentage of the population of this nation, specifically black people, and to symbolize their political claim that they, not the Commonwealth, own the land. Of this consonant or under the sun. In other words, this is a flag that represents an identity politics. Next is the Torres Strait Islander flag, which is officially of significance to Australians.
Speaker 1: So what does it mean.
Speaker 2: Well, the green stripes at the top and the bottom symbolize the land, the blue section represents the waters of the Torres Strait, and the thin black stripes between the green and blue panels signify the people themselves, black people.
Speaker 1: And the white.
Speaker 2: Logo is a representation of a local headdress. Again, the symbolism is clear, the water and land belong to the black people.
Speaker 1: Again, identity politics. Now, let me be clear.
Speaker 2: There are many flags that represent all sorts of different groups within Australia. There's all the LGBT stuff that we have to put up with all over our major cities every year. There are States flags, there are community flags and so on and so forth. But King Charles, our constitutional monarch, the representation of our entire legal framework, of our rights as an Australian citizen, of our laws, of our history, of our shared communal ownership of this consonant. He does not sit in front of all those other flags when addressing the Great Hall of Parliament. But he does sit in front of these two flags, the Aboriginal flags. So forget all the outrage about Lydia thoughpe cavorting around in her possum skin cloak, whereas the b tutor advocate calls her in an article that for some strange reason included a photo of me on the front of it a loud black shela. Lydia is merely articulating, colorfully and creatively, certainly loudly, as well as somewhat rudely, but nonetheless probably within her democratic rights.
Speaker 1: What is being taught?
Speaker 2: She's simply saying what is being taught to every school child in this country, taught in every unit of promoted relentlessly by Corporate Australia and by the ABC, taxpayer funded an SBS and most of the mainstream media. Promoted every time a plane touches down, promoted in every unnecessary welcomed a country smoking, acknowledgment of country ceremony, promoted in roadside signs saying you are now in such and such country, promoted at the airports. The relentless ideology of shame and division based on land and race, and this agenda has been foisted upon the Australian people without our endorsement. Indeed, the only time our permission for this ideology was sought, we overwhelmingly rejected it at the Voice referendum a year ago.
Speaker 1: The real obscenity is not Lydia Thorpe.
Speaker 2: She's just the logical extension of where all this ends up. The real obscenity is the relentless, creeping leftist subterfuge of the elites and successive Australian governments indulging this divisive race based ideology, culminating in the Albanezy government giving two political flags greater visual importance than the Australian flag, thereby enshrining at the very heart of our national sovereignty in Parliament, in front of our constitutional monarch, the poison of identity politics.
Speaker 1: This has to stop or this nation is doomed. Lydia Thorpe is merely the symptom of a much deeper and greater problem.
Speaker 2: But it can be fixed. So let's try and end this clown show on a brighter note, a more optimistic note. This is how things should be and what the majority of Australians actually crave.
Speaker 1: Thanks to the seekers.
Speaker 27: Were charity love, hyperbod extreme exaggeration, hyperbole as pronounced by Julia Gillard.
Speaker 1: Now someone who's exaggerated their own importance.
Speaker 2: I think James might be our Prime Minister Anthony Alberanisi.
Speaker 1: He seems to think, well, let James tell.
Speaker 6: Us, well, yes, So this is all about more revelations about Anthony Alberisi and the Quantus Chairman's loud, which is the very special louds that people and politicians are who get to use at the behest of the chairman of Quantas. And this goes to the detail that Rember what all came out that Anthony Albery's son had a membership this Well, it turns out Elbow asked Quantis to put the lad that's all he asked for.
Speaker 5: That in itself is enormous, but he apparently asked for upgrades for personal travel. He obviously wants to play pay economy but be at the pointy end. And he had a direct line to Alan Joyce we're hearing from this new book. So this is going to be fascinating.
Speaker 6: Well, it is well known that Anthony alban Is he loves a perk, He loves the perks of office. He's always loved just a boy who would deny him.
Speaker 1: So let me get this straight.
Speaker 2: The boy from the single housing thing, he upgraded to the beach house at Copa Gabana, and he upgrade where he can drive on an upgraded road, one hundred million road down to the airport where he can sit in the service and get to the upgraded point of the front the end of the plane. Fantastic, What a great what a great labor hero And hate to think what's out of labor heroes of the past, would think Mel Gibbs. And of course he's been out there. He's got to be a hyperbowl for us on Kamala Harris.
Speaker 8: Have you.
Speaker 1: I know what it'll be like if we let her in?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 10: And that ain't good?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 23: Well, the miserable track record, which I'm calling track record no policies to speak out in the border, right, think she's got the IQ of a fence post.
Speaker 1: There you go read it, will you? Wonderful?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: I enjoyed that. I'd like to see him on some sort of a commentary team on cn MSNBC that would just balance him out a little bit.
Speaker 1: That he's says what he thinks. It may this is why he has.
Speaker 5: To do films himself. Now he's got to be the producer to direct her as a star, because once you come out as a conservative, no matter what how big a star you are.
Speaker 1: Je je running in a few seconds. But is Kamala stupid or is she able?
Speaker 2: Basically caught between her part, she's burdened by her own part.
Speaker 6: She's by her own past progressive.
Speaker 2: But she.
Speaker 6: Didn't go to a particularly great law school. She watched some law school that nobody's ever heard of. She didn't pass the California bar the first time around. She's clearly not across her brief. Whenever she asked a question, she freezes.
Speaker 5: She does, Yeah, well, forget about that.
Speaker 6: Yes, indeed, and public it's about a public record, and so yeah, I think that that she is probably double the first post.
Speaker 2: Deal there you yeah, here on outside of course, James is heading off to the States. So next week James will be joining us from America where it's all happening. Obviously, Reach and I will be here together, two of us. Yeah, James is off getting around there you go. That's outsiders next week, can't wait.
Speaker 1: We'll see you then.
Speaker 2: In the meantime, during the week, make sure you catch Reacher as well then, and we'll see you next Sunday at nine am se Yeah,