Speaker 1: Guys, Madge has gone mad on the Gram, right, Madonna, she's sixty five years old and she's posted sixty five, sixty five and looking fine.
Speaker 2: She's posted some sexy selfies. Have you seen them?
Speaker 1: No, she sort of looks naked, blonde hair. Yeah, she knows how to do it.
Speaker 2: She's got she's sixty five. She's sixty five.
Speaker 3: She's younger than mean those photos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not hard. She has posted these sexist selfies.
Speaker 1: But in the background of one, and don't tell me she didn't know, you could.
Speaker 2: Just see some much younger man behind her is yet to be identified.
Speaker 1: She posted them with the caption hot fun in the summertime.
Speaker 3: Isn't that always a big moment when you go public on the Gram with a new partner?
Speaker 1: Well that there you can only kind of see half his face. That'd almost be a soft launch.
Speaker 4: Love, a soft launch, you know what it's like? All right, So what we'll do. I'll upload this photo because the guys in a group shop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or someone posts like a picture of a picnic at sunset and they just write their name if you can't see the person. When someone puts up like a story and you see two sets of legs and you're like, that's a soft launch.
Speaker 4: Of See I've never gone through that because, like I was with lou pre Instagram.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember the first time I posted something with Paul and I was like, oh.
Speaker 3: Wow, I've gone public.
Speaker 2: We are official.
Speaker 3: This is it.
Speaker 2: We're living together.
Speaker 1: We've been to about two years by that point, and I was like, Wow, we're really doing this.
Speaker 4: If she's sixty five, she looks like that. She's got that younger bloke just behind her in the photo. She's still got it. She's still going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's still going mad, just still got it.
Speaker 4: They're saying sixties is when you're hitting your peak really for women sixty Oh, they like like, like the.
Speaker 2: Best years are still ahead. Yeah, well that's that's great news.
Speaker 3: On what if you peek?
Speaker 2: I did not know that. Did they actually say that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, I like, apparently the word is Apparently the word is amongst nursing home stuff is sixty seventies.
Speaker 1: Sorry, people aren't in retirement villages and nursing homes at sixty generally.
Speaker 4: No, But like even even in the seventies, that's when things okay, you're.
Speaker 1: Making you're just making this up. Someone to people are having throwdowns in nursing homes. And now you're saying that's when we peak start to lose it.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, not when go through menopause.
Speaker 3: Now I think you hit a second wind.
Speaker 2: Oh do you think that? Why do you think that?
Speaker 3: Because I've heard amongst nursing home chat.
Speaker 1: You have offended so many people at sixty when you're in a nursing home.
Speaker 2: Would he's the new forty?
Speaker 4: Would we have people who are Madonna's age sixty five plus listening and still having a throwdown?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, really, yeah, you're telling the story.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, you're backing that in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: I just don't know. If you're like at your peak, then you'll take sexual tension.
Speaker 4: But sometimes maturity, Yes, maturity helps you think back to your twenties. God, I would have looked like a bloody giraffe that just got born, waving everywhere.
Speaker 3: Not that I'm much better now, but.
Speaker 2: Like a little rabbit. Yeah, that's a visual I don't need.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty fourteen. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number? Are you Madonna's age plus and still having a throwdown?
Speaker 2: Yeah? The Manners of the World.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 2: We get naughty at six pofoty.
Speaker 3: Hello, naughty Nana.
Speaker 4: All right, we're looking for naughty nanas thirteen twenty four tens.
Speaker 2: Some women are like Nanas in their forties and fifties.
Speaker 4: Look, I'll be very surprise. I'll be shocked if we get a caller. So I'm over sixty five. I listened to your show and I'm still having a throwdown. That is quite Dare I say niche?
Speaker 1: But well, this segment's been a real rollercoaster because you started by saying over sixties is the peak.
Speaker 4: Of But I just don't set. Yeah, I just don't think they would be listening to our show.
Speaker 1: They're busy there, they'd be having lunch.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number? Are you over?
Speaker 4: Madonna's age sixty five plus and still having a throwdown?
Speaker 3: Will we get any calls? We'll find out next tell.
Speaker 1: We were just talking about Madonna. Jay so sixty five years old and has posted some sex is selfies. Will be rather young man in the backgrounding, good on it, get it, Madge.
Speaker 2: She's still living.
Speaker 3: Get it.
Speaker 2: She's still living and she's still loving it. Seems good on it.
Speaker 3: It's like cruise ships. Oh, Mane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think Madge is going on cruise ships.
Speaker 4: I don't think Madonna. But I'm just saying people in this sixties on cruise ships. I mean it's like school week on there.
Speaker 2: You're obsessed with the fact that it's over sixty? Is where you peak? That's what you said before?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I mean you've got all the time in the world, You've got a bit of experience.
Speaker 3: You might still hip. Let's go to the phone.
Speaker 2: Did you say you might still be hip or you might do a hip?
Speaker 3: Might do a hip? Ye?
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty fourteen? Are you older than Madonna and still throwing.
Speaker 2: A leg over Christy from wear a Be?
Speaker 1: Good morning?
Speaker 2: Is it you or someone you know?
Speaker 5: It's my mom?
Speaker 3: How do we know she's still got it?
Speaker 5: She's sixty six and every second to third night she has a different man in her bed?
Speaker 2: Shut wow up? How do you know? Does she tell you or do you guys live together?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: My god?
Speaker 5: He brags about it every time.
Speaker 2: How does she meet them?
Speaker 1: Though, I've got friends in their thirties that can't meet a different guy every month.
Speaker 5: Well, she's on Tinderga, She's on plenty, She's on plenty of she's on Tinder, She's on everything.
Speaker 2: She's on the apps.
Speaker 3: She just spends her whole day swiping.
Speaker 5: She really does is she is? She hoty, she's not too bad looking for her age, and she's pulling like my age. I'm thirty.
Speaker 3: Hang on, hang on, hang on, she's pulling thirty rold blokes.
Speaker 2: Oh she's a proper cougar.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, she really is.
Speaker 1: Have you ever met any of them and thought, oh, mom, you could have saved that one.
Speaker 3: For all worse as an ex rocked up at the house.
Speaker 5: No, no, no exes. But I have made a couple of them, and I'm like, wow, how.
Speaker 4: How mom, here's one for you. Have you ever met any of the blokes that your mum has managed to pull home and thought, oh god, I wish I was got.
Speaker 1: To go there.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, the most recent one was last Sunday night, and I'm telling you he could have been a stripper, brilliant looking like I was rowling out the mouse.
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go to test room point cook morning, test out money, your Madonna age and still throwing a leg over a.
Speaker 2: Little bit less than the donna's daye. How old are you? Theresa sixty four, sixty four, I will be sixty five?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: And are you still?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 5: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: I don't know what's wrong with you people.
Speaker 1: You don't lose those names, you know.
Speaker 5: But I think I need to hook up with Prissy's mum.
Speaker 2: Oh no, sorry, not go out? Yeah, haven't Theresa? Where are you meeting? Where are you meeting? Like?
Speaker 1: Are you have you got someone special in your life? Or are you dating? No?
Speaker 2: No, I wish but no. So where are you meeting? Blokes on the app?
Speaker 1: On the app? Absolutely?
Speaker 2: On the app? Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Are you on?
Speaker 2: Are you on Tinder and Hinder? Or is there like I stopped.
Speaker 1: Tinder because you're just They say hello you beautiful dick pic No thanks. They get straight to the point on t that they more gentlemen like on the other.
Speaker 2: Apps they are a bit more gentlemen like there are true well too.
Speaker 1: There are some mature aged dating apps I've heard about recently.
Speaker 3: How can Clint still not get a partner?
Speaker 1: Maybe he needs to go for the six year olds just quickly, h are you meeting younger men or men your age? No?
Speaker 2: I don't want to go for the younger men because I don't want to be showing people what to do. I want them to know what.
Speaker 3: Oh I love.
Speaker 2: This is Queen exactly. She's got need.
Speaker 4: Well, guys, let's go to Roy. Roy is sixty seven, Get a Roy.
Speaker 2: Get a Roy.
Speaker 3: Yeah we're good.
Speaker 1: You're still throwing a leg over Roy?
Speaker 2: Yeah just before again Yeah not as figurus. Now, have you got a significant other or are you dating?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I have a thy year old boy friend, thirty year old, less than half your age. Roy, put on your Roy.
Speaker 1: Well, we were talking to a lady just then who said she doesn't want to have to teach someone what to do if you had to teach it to train him up?
Speaker 2: Or was he do you already know?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm having trouble hearing you, the irony that.
Speaker 3: I can't hear you, but I can show you.
Speaker 2: I Roy, you still got it? Well done?
Speaker 3: Right? Well all right, well.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 1: Jason Lauren Jason Lauren wake up feeling Good on Nomber one hundred.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren on socials