Speaker 1: This podcast is being recorded and produced on gadiicol Land.
Speaker 2: We pay our respects to the traditional custodians of this country and elders past present.
Speaker 1: We extend our respect to any First Nations, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island of people joining.
Speaker 2: Us today, Always was, always will be Aboriginal Land, no across.
Speaker 3: What the heck?
Speaker 2: Dessert?
Speaker 3: Wow your standard?
Speaker 4: Where's that big? Everyone get out?
Speaker 3: It's a bad everyone get out wow wow wow wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, a moment alone with it.
Speaker 3: I just really want to just dip into this volcano, cheese volcano with a chippy y.
Speaker 1: I need this so badly right now, I'm getting into this.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 2: And you know what, I just want to drink that and I just want I.
Speaker 3: Just want to eat this all by itself like that is no cheese volcano is the best thing in the world.
Speaker 4: We just had a pizza party. I went a beat overboard.
Speaker 3: Dominoes has hooked us, has hooked us up after I went on and on about my Dominoes order, and I said, here's here's here's I need to clear up the rumors because I said I hadn't tried the double decadence, which is like where they put a layer of cheese in between the I'm.
Speaker 4: In a food comba, you're.
Speaker 2: In a food come.
Speaker 3: I know, we just ate so much, dominoes because as I was saying the rumors, clearing up the rumors, double decadence, that's where they have the layer of cheese in between.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've never had that before until now, I never had it.
Speaker 3: And as I said on the pod, because I just do my tried and true cheesy crust. Now, double decadence is by far ten times better than cheese crust, and I can't believe I've waited this long to have it. And Domino was like, well, we're gonna let you try it. So they sent us my order, which is, of course the crem Fresh Bass Crem fresh cheese cheese. And now today you should get cheese crust. Today I got double decadence. Wow, double decadence, shout out to her, because she is she is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the double decadence.
Speaker 1: I feel like I love the cheesey crust as well, but then I feel like you get really full with cheesy cross because like the crust is so fat and full of cheese, whereas double decadence normal crust. But there's a just yeah, there's a layer of cheese in the middle of the pizza.
Speaker 2: They also sent us sorry. I'm like, I'm like.
Speaker 1: Wow, wanted hat her eyes bigger than our stomach. Sort of scenario where the pizza came in.
Speaker 4: We've eaten.
Speaker 2: A cheese lava.
Speaker 3: What was the correct terminology, volcano? Cheese volcano. It's like a little mini cheesy crust pizza, but with just that melted like cheese sauce, something that cheese in the middle.
Speaker 4: We should do a disclaimer. This isn't sponsored by Dominoes.
Speaker 1: I know because I feel like right now we're doing a subtle ad, like trying to make it seem no like it's not an ad.
Speaker 4: This is not an ad, just saying they.
Speaker 3: Did you give us three pizzas so gifted gifted hashtag gifted hashtag no obligation to post, but hashtag we are anyway because it's bloody. I always see the volcano, the cheese volcano. Always see it on the menu when I get Dominoes and I go it does look good, but no, no, this is your recommendation.
Speaker 2: It is all right, hay approved.
Speaker 3: And I am like, next time you see that, if you've ever been like me and you've thought, yeah, I want to get that, but nah, I don't know what if it's not good, babes, it's good. And we had the chips to put in as well. Then we'll di the pizza in it. And then we were all done and we were like, oh wow, we're so full because we've just eaten so much.
Speaker 2: And then we remembered they also sent us a packet of.
Speaker 4: Desert the Love of Cake Brownie.
Speaker 2: Here, so we had to shove in some large Actually, I've.
Speaker 4: Still got the dessert box sitting here next to me.
Speaker 1: We had lava brownie I think it's called. We had normal choc lava cake, choc lava cake. Then we've got some churos here and some mini I.
Speaker 4: Think there's are mini Dutch pancakes. I'm gonna try it right now, so bitter amr for your ears.
Speaker 2: It's not a good one to do it with. A Dutch pancake is too soft to a tuo.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll do it truro asmr.
Speaker 3: Yes see that's what we're Chason baby.
Speaker 4: To me, the choc lava cakes the best one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, sure, I'm everyone else was.
Speaker 4: Good for Domino's, which I've had a few times. The thick shakes.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I did love the red velvet one they had at one one.
Speaker 4: Point, but really fucking good. Yeah, just throwing that out there nice.
Speaker 3: Well, anyway, we've had a pizza party, mm hmm, and that was fabulous. Takes me back to the days of having pizza parties in primary school. I remember on like the last day of school and everyone, everyone, I get one slice. H you're not an add more than one slice of pizza.
Speaker 2: This is back in the day no one had any allergies, so you could have whatever you want.
Speaker 4: What is with that?
Speaker 1: Like, why did no one have allergies when we went to primary school?
Speaker 3: I don't think we have time to get into to get into the conversation around that. But anyway, teachers, what are you doing these days? You'll have to tell us in our broadcast channel, because I can't imagine you having pizza parties because it'd all be too hard. Because back in the day, the teacher would just get a Hawaiian a meat lovers, a supreme, a ham and ham and cheese, a cheese and call it a day and the class would be sorted. Whereas now well, you're going to have to get this one on a gluten free. This kid can't even have passed pizza, say, he's got to have something else.
Speaker 1: We're doing our fate event at the end of this month, and so that's like a cannopay event. And so we sold the tickets and then like when everyone gets their tickets, they fill out their dietaries. It surprised me how many people would put like no seafood, blah blah blah. And then so we have like followed up with each person because we all need to give the venue everyone's dietaries. So we've double checked with everyone like is this a severe you know, allergy. The amount of people that have just put like no seafood because they don't fucking like it.
Speaker 2: Me. I do that every time.
Speaker 3: Fuck you if I'm going to get a salmon or a fucking don't get because guess what. I go to an event and they all go safite chee che they bring out the fucking raw fish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sit on a plate yuck.
Speaker 4: To an event. I'm just given what I'm given.
Speaker 1: No, Well, that person that writes on the dietary requirements no, no seafood.
Speaker 4: But just because you don't like it.
Speaker 3: Yes, sorry, I'm prepared to argue about this one. That is a dietary requirement. I require no seafood because I hate it. That's my requirement.
Speaker 4: It's like aj with tomatoes.
Speaker 2: He just hates them, but he's not writing that on the dietary requirement.
Speaker 4: No, it's too embarrassed.
Speaker 3: But like, for example, when we went to the acres, I said to the girl, no seafood, which meant I didn't have a salmon put in front of me. If I had a salmon put in front of me, I wouldn't have eaten it. What do I do staff, No, look at me, I'm eating dulling, So I need to make sure that I can eat. And I used to go to the events and not put any dietary requirements, and then suddenly we've gone into this era of seafood like everyone seems to have. We're doing oysters, blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Like I don't get why they choose seafood as like a basic thing, like when we go to an event, it should be just like chicken and beef, chicken beef. But the fact that they throw in seafood is weird.
Speaker 2: Well, because it's a bit cheaper, youcke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, seafood's a bit cheaper depending on what you Obviously you can get expensive seafood, but yeah, like a salmon is probably cheaper than the chicken when you.
Speaker 4: Go to it.
Speaker 1: Like when so many people hate seafood, like it's just an interesting choice.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So for my thirtieth we're doing alternating menes and I've chosen a chicken and might not be a beef. It might be more of a lamb. But is lamb a dividing meat? Nah?
Speaker 2: I don't reckon because there's definitely a chicken.
Speaker 3: And then obviously I've got the people with dietary climates, they get their own things. But I was like, no seafood all together, because I hate seafood. I'm not serving salmon. I'm not trying to enjoy my meal at my thirtieth birthday party and having you sitting across the table from me eating your fucking.
Speaker 1: I love seafood, I will say as well, like at an event, like seafood stinks, you're stinking out the event.
Speaker 2: You're stinking out the joint.
Speaker 1: You go on a plane and it's like they've got the food and salmon. He's one of them, Like why I told.
Speaker 3: You the prawn rolls on the way home from Balley when I'll shit myself, Like, I mean, why do it? The whole plane just smell and I was extra sensitive, But no, you're right, I hate it you bring out and the thing is as well. It's quite a distink smell with seafood, you see, you bring out like a like a crispy chicken delicious smell that fills the room. But like everyone's comfortable, the fish smell comes out. It's in the curtains for six weeks. I just, oh, I can't do it anyway. I hate seafood. And that's that on that. But yeah, you couldn't have a pizza party these days because you have to have a vegan one. You'd have to have a gluten free one. This kid's allergic to pineapple. You can't have a SAT one. This one's allergic to na it's peanut butter.
Speaker 2: Do you reckon?
Speaker 1: Just I know we don't have time to get into it, but do you reckon? It's like the shit that's getting put into food that has brought out the allergies.
Speaker 3: More probably it could be anything and everything and anything. Yeah, I don't know, and I think it's too big of a conversation for us to have on a podcast that doesn't have that much substance.
Speaker 2: Anyway, at the end of the day, you know what I mean, Like, I just feel this isn't.
Speaker 4: The right podcast. Is the highlight of some people's life.
Speaker 3: We need to go on another podcast where they talk about that sort of stuff, and that's where we'll talk about it. But I think, here these poor people listening on their drive to work, or going for a walk with the dogs, or at the gym, or maybe just decompressing in bed. I don't know where you listen to this, and I don't care, but I love you for it. What I'm saying is they don't care how kids get allergies, and what the fuck do we know? It's probably because now it eats seafood these days.
Speaker 2: That be it.
Speaker 3: You don't eat the seafood and suddenly you've got a shellfish allergy.
Speaker 4: See, I just eat anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're not allergic to anything at all. No, I'm allergic to beastings and coriander. Oh yeah, coriander. I break out in a rash, get real red in the chest, throw it starts closing up and.
Speaker 2: Get a bit sweaty, get a.
Speaker 4: Bit faint, we've got a girl.
Speaker 3: But everyone just thinks because you know how, like sorry to cut you off, but you know how, everyone just either love or hate coriander. So people think that I just made up that allergy because I hate coriander, which I do as well. I hate the taste. I'm the one that gets the soap. Do you get soap or not?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I get soapy flavored.
Speaker 1: But I will say I've had it recently and it's like, not too bad. I think it depends how much is in there, Like if there's too much coriander, the whole meal gets taken over.
Speaker 4: But I've had a barm Me recently and it had that on it. It wasn't too bad. I was like, oh, this is tolerable, okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which, by the way, I had a barn Me the other day for the first time in I want to say the last time I had a barn Me was maybe two thousand and nine. Specifically, Yeah, now I remember because I was doing like an internship work placement sort of thing, and I went and got a barn Me and I hated it and had my first ever allergic reaction to coriander, so I've never had, I thought.
Speaker 1: The crispiness of the bun crispiness. There's a girl who is in our fate warehouse and she is deathly, deathly allergic to goats cheese or any goat product. Like she's got like ten EpiPens in her work bag and we all know, and we're like a strictly no goats cheese or goats, Like, you know, there's like goat moisturizer goats.
Speaker 4: So she's allergic to.
Speaker 1: All of that and she nearly died one time and that's how she found out about it.
Speaker 2: Geese. Yeah, that's scary.
Speaker 1: I don't know if she can patigo it. I don't think she'd be game too. But yeah, we have a goat goats cheese free workplace.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: And how random is that? Like how random of analogy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so for our Christmas party, we're like, no fucking goats cheese, like you don't sprinkled on salads and shit.
Speaker 4: I feel like I'll be careful.
Speaker 2: I couldn't do that though.
Speaker 3: I think I'd have to micro dose goats cheese just to get my tolerance up or because you know how you can like pay to do those not courses, but the people help you no longer become allergic to it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you do that little dosing things.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I've got the iccups because I've eaten too much the little doses of I'd be micro dosing goats cheese. But although if you haven't had goats cheese, you wouldn't know how good it is. Because it is good, isn't it.
Speaker 4: It is good.
Speaker 2: It's quite nice.
Speaker 3: It's up there, but it is so ridiculously expensive that I don't get it very often.
Speaker 2: Why is it coming that oily jar? I hate that?
Speaker 4: And you can get it in a little log too, can't. Yeah, we like twisted on the ends.
Speaker 2: Don't know it is really good.
Speaker 3: But anyway, when I got the bar meat, do you get your barmes with or without pate? Oh?
Speaker 4: I've never had that option?
Speaker 2: Really? Yeah, don't they all come with it? No, it was just like a thing. So I just ordered mine.
Speaker 3: And then I was with Kate, friend of the show, and I ordered mine and the lady said with or without pate?
Speaker 2: And I said with.
Speaker 3: She pink stuff, no, And then Kate said no pate and then she goes, you're gonna regret saying yes to that, and I was like, what is it? And it's like liver liver jo jam made out of liver or something like, it's a paste made out of liver.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Anyway, it was.
Speaker 3: Fucking delicious, so I loved it. So isn't that weird? Can't can't eat a piece of sevet?
Speaker 2: Or I do love a cavia.
Speaker 3: I've never paid, I'd never pay for it, but oh no, it's gorgeous, you know what.
Speaker 2: In fact, let's go to the Does it taste just like fish eggs? No?
Speaker 3: No, it's it tastes like, oh my god, caviar is like, well you can get really salty cat tasting like a fish egg. No, it's like a really nice buttery, like the real good ones. So like, I don't know how to describe the flavor, but it's like it's it's like just smearing some really lovely butter on whatever.
Speaker 2: You have.
Speaker 1: You seen everyone's making butter these days with the kitchen aids.
Speaker 2: You're doing too much?
Speaker 4: Sit down, No, but like, do you know how easy it is to make butter?
Speaker 2: Probably?
Speaker 4: But my bother, like it's just milk and.
Speaker 1: Then you just beat it until it turns into butter like that's it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you put some salt on it.
Speaker 1: I ordered a because, as everyone knows, we're renovating our house fucking three weeks ago. Apparently I've ordered a butter dish for my bench because I'm sick of like having spreadable butter in the fridge and you get it out and then you spread it on the bread rips. So I'm gonna always have butter on my bench.
Speaker 2: Now I only do the Western Star because that never happens with Western Star.
Speaker 4: I have Western Star too, but it's like rock.
Speaker 2: But which one orange red? No, that's where you're going wrong.
Speaker 1: So now I'm keeping it on the bench in my new butter like ceramic dish.
Speaker 3: Okay, which I know is meant to be really hygienic, but fuck it just freaks me out that it's sitting in water.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like the butterbell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought that's what it was.
Speaker 1: So I just got like a dish with the lid on it. But you can get the butterbell as well.
Speaker 3: See what is are things not going to get in there? I'd be scared creepy crawlies are getting in Fuck it.
Speaker 4: We eat bugs all the time, do you ha.
Speaker 1: Haven't you seen that TikTok that's gone around right now where it's like, see this, it's a little insect. If I crush it all up and put it in water, it turns red, and then that's like the red dye that's in all of the red food, like nerds clusters.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I did know, So we.
Speaker 1: Eat crushed up bugs anyway. Yeah, and the gummy clusters.
Speaker 2: Are good, aren't they in ice shadows as well?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, that's a different red that.
Speaker 1: There's like two different kinds of reds, but the one in nerds and everything else is crushed.
Speaker 2: Up bugs allegedly.
Speaker 4: No literally.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, well now you've you've changed my whole life with that. Now I gotta go home and make sure I'm not eating Bucks, because you know I love me diet.
Speaker 2: Right. Oh, that would definitely have an Oh fucking hell.
Speaker 3: Well, you thru on my Friday, so I'll see you next Tuesday.