Speaker 1: Is the Chrissy Swan show. That's a loss of that Chapel Roan.
Speaker 2: We sure zoo it's swany.
Speaker 3: First, we need to talk about Chrissy's couch with nine Now as it is back. If you would like to win one thousand dollars cash, We're about to reveal our nine Now streaming tusks.
Speaker 4: Yes, there's a little bit of homework for you. In the finale episode of season one of the Falls, Stella and Paul have a conversation over the phone where now Polish is mentioned?
Speaker 3: What is the color jump on nine Now? Find the answer, then heads straight to the Nova Player app and register the answer for your chance to win.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow.
Speaker 3: At this time we will be calling someone back and awarding them one thousand dollars cash. Nine Now is your world of free entertainment with your favorite shows, exclusive series, live news, sport and more.
Speaker 2: Stream free now. Chrissies clich Man.
Speaker 1: What a competition getting paid for watching television?
Speaker 2: How easy is that?
Speaker 4: It would be amazing. Let's talk Taylor Swift. We'll get to Chapel Ron in a second.
Speaker 2: She's moaning again.
Speaker 4: Chapel Road is on the moon, absolutely, but Taylor Swift is not. She has given an unparalleled treat to an audience as she finishes up her decade long.
Speaker 2: Ears to her man, she must be over it.
Speaker 1: I don't think she is.
Speaker 2: I am, I'm not.
Speaker 1: She sang a little bit of espresso cue. You know, everybody knows that.
Speaker 4: Everybody loves it, and obviously her and Sabrina Carpenter are great friends. And she gave a call to Sabrina Carpenter from the stage to tell her what she just done.
Speaker 5: Hello, okay, I just wanted to call and tell you that I just sang a little bit of espresso And they sang every single words so loud, and I just is there any chance you could like put on some clothes and just like come down to the stadium.
Speaker 1: Both and then guess what happened?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 4: She raised herself Sabrina Carpenter from the stage.
Speaker 1: She was there already. They were tricky.
Speaker 2: Ah wow, that's show's baby. Wow.
Speaker 1: How did they do it? And then they did this?
Speaker 2: I want to do the thing?
Speaker 1: Should I do it? You can do it?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm box to it.
Speaker 5: I'm okay, my honey, I'm gonna get.
Speaker 2: This scarless listens first, forty peas later. Please don't bring me cheers, well, not just me, I'm so nice.
Speaker 4: So it was a mash up of espresso into is it over now? Into please? Please Please?
Speaker 2: That's pretty special.
Speaker 1: It's so special.
Speaker 3: I actually think I would now be I think a lot of people would be in the same boat. I'd be far more excited to see Sabrina carpentering concert than Taylor Sweet.
Speaker 1: Well, they weren't. Did you hear the reaction?
Speaker 4: You know that they were very happy, of course to see Sabrina Carpenter. But if you have a listen to how they responded her crowd when she broke out into is it over now?
Speaker 1: Then that tells you who they were more excited to see.
Speaker 2: And that just came out.
Speaker 1: Did you just hear it?
Speaker 2: Did you hear it? Where'd you gabble?
Speaker 1: Play it again? I played again?
Speaker 5: I want to do this thing?
Speaker 2: Can I do it?
Speaker 3: You can do it?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm not to it.
Speaker 1: They had a little yell and then the Taylor saws for.
Speaker 2: Storm bring me.
Speaker 3: Ta scartt probably just edited out the bit where they lose their mind over as Sabrina.
Speaker 4: Coper absolutely not to see Taylor swip. Let's talk about Chapel Roone. Yes, we've been saying for a while, she's got to stop carrying on, or does she? Is it good that she's calling people out and saying I'm not going to put up with this treatment.
Speaker 3: At the start, we did have that conversation. I think now though, it's a little bit similar to the Boy that Cried Wolf, like save it for big pressing issues that you will actually get.
Speaker 2: Credit for.
Speaker 4: You're thinking that it just feels like nitpicking now, and if you complain about everything, then when there's something really really.
Speaker 2: Big, I won't listen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, anyway, she's at it again.
Speaker 4: She was at the Olivia Rodrigo film premiere and she recognized one of the photographers and she called him out.
Speaker 2: You and.
Speaker 1: You were so rude to me, You were so disrespectful.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, maybe take it up with him after you've taken your photo on the media wall, because there's a whole queue of people waiting. Those things are insufferable.
Speaker 4: She's standing there on her red carpet and she points to him like a Disney villain points to him.
Speaker 1: You, I remember, are you The Christy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show. First, Chrissy's clique I'm about to.
Speaker 4: Talk about an actress called Sirsha Ronan. You would know her name because nobody even knows how to pronounce it. It's an Irish name that is spelled s A O I R s E Swanny.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you said it first, because when I see it on paper, I wouldn't even know where to go.
Speaker 4: And you know, I know it now because we've asked Tom how to do it, and I've you know, googled how to pronounce it.
Speaker 1: I know it now. When she comes into the news again, or if you want to go, oh, who is that actress that I liked, I will forget it and I'll have to google it again.
Speaker 2: Ronan's sick name.
Speaker 1: It is a great name.
Speaker 4: She has appeared on The Graham Norton Show with some other actors, and you know, it's a jovial it's a jovial show where they all carry on and make jokes.
Speaker 1: And Paul mescal was there, and Denzel Washington.
Speaker 2: Is like second to Jacob Alordie for me.
Speaker 1: I saw a great film with him in it. And yes, and.
Speaker 4: The the guy that plays the priest from Fleabag, all of us strangers.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Jack, it is gorgeous.
Speaker 2: I've not seen it, but it does keep popping up.
Speaker 1: Oh, you must see it.
Speaker 2: Have you watched Normal People with him? No?
Speaker 1: I have it. It's on my list.
Speaker 2: That's incredible too.
Speaker 1: Okay, well we've.
Speaker 4: Sweet anyway, this gang of actors has appeared on the Great Norton Show Mescal's getting Ready to be Gladiator in Gladiator Too, which is fantastic casting, huge, and they've started to They've started off on a ramble about you know, strangers mugging you and what would you how would you defend yourself? And apparently somebody was using their phone and that was very funny.
Speaker 2: Have a listen, who's actually going to think about that? Thoughf someone at talks to me, I'm not going to go phone.
Speaker 3: That's a very good.
Speaker 1: Girls have to think about all the time.
Speaker 4: And you could just see they're all laughing and then Social says something is absolutely true, and the.
Speaker 1: Guys do not know what to do.
Speaker 4: They all straight away look down.
Speaker 1: They're like, oh god, we hadn't thought of that.
Speaker 2: Actually spot on.
Speaker 3: But my heart does kind of go out to those boys because they will feel like, right, idiots, it is true, so true, and.
Speaker 1: I reckon I reckon.
Speaker 4: That element is the most interesting dynamic there is between men and women, because men do not realize that that they're not not in their DNA.
Speaker 1: Like it is with me.
Speaker 4: Every every situation that I go into, I case it for safety and yes, and men.
Speaker 2: Just don't know.
Speaker 3: Even in the last year, I think since it's become a conversation starter, I have spoken about it with my close girlfriends, and it is interesting that it's just it's just never registered to.
Speaker 1: Me, it's never registered to you.
Speaker 4: And yet I'm telling you, ever since they were maybe seven or eight, that's what they do. Wow, it's extraordinary. Anyway, Yes, she really silenced them there. Let's move on to Adele, one of my queens. She's back at a residency. I thought she was having a break anyway.
Speaker 2: Wait, I thought that had ended.
Speaker 1: I remember she was like, I'm going off to enjoy the life that I've made.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, she was.
Speaker 4: She had a tearful interlude a Vegas residency on Saturday night. I can't keep up with these people. But she spotted a fan in the audience, and that fan wasn't just any fan, it was the great Celine Dion And she was singing when we were young when she saw her.
Speaker 2: I love that moment when she walks around the earth.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, she goes up to Selene.
Speaker 4: They have a little kiss and a cuddle and they have a cry because that's what the girls do.
Speaker 2: And it said Deele, that's what tells us.
Speaker 1: She said, she has a little weep.
Speaker 4: Something reminded me of Adele. On the weekend, I was scroll Instagram because that is my one joy and I saw a video of Sabrina Carpenter of Espresso fame when she was maybe ten years old, singing Adele's set Fire to the rain.
Speaker 1: Have a listen to this child.
Speaker 2: But there's do you They.
Speaker 1: Don't never never want the things you'd say they were never never Joel, the games you'd play. We're always be, always.
Speaker 4: Be for us.
Speaker 2: Far out the last Wow.
Speaker 1: Right the screams, Oh.
Speaker 3: My gosh, love a young subcap.
Speaker 1: Seriously, but how old was she there?
Speaker 2: Twelve? My?
Speaker 1: My twelve year old? Just can we make slime? Have you got PEP? Can you get? Can you get a click and collect from office works place?
Speaker 4: The Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast dot com.
Speaker 2: Do you