Speaker 1: Morning, Melbourne, fourteen to seven. This is number one hundred. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well, and we got your chance to win five grand coming up this morning at seven. That's right, five K question twice a day, seven o'clock at eight o'clock, thanks to our mates. To Carlile Holmes. All right, let's say hi to our first guests.
Speaker 2: It's pretty cool when Chris Hemsworth creates a new series about unlocking health and wellness secrets around the world and then picks you to starr in it. Well, that's exactly what happened with our next two guests.
Speaker 3: This is ASA and Top to Earth. Now we're gonna get up Chrystal, please welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: Azarenzoch, my check, my check, happy, I'm ready up, So we're starting there.
Speaker 1: No, we're on all right, the mic check is working. Azarin Zoch, good morning, last good morning.
Speaker 5: Yes, how are we We're very well now these two. I've been friends with you for quite some time. In fact, Zoch was my old housemate.
Speaker 1: We leave together, Rumy, Can I ask are you concerned he's about to become a dad?
Speaker 6: No, because he's brought up so many of our friends children.
Speaker 7: I've actually changed one of Chris's daughter's nappies. I changed That's that's a good mate, Eddie.
Speaker 3: Since then, that's the only one.
Speaker 7: Let's set the records straight. This wasn't yesterday. This was like a long time ago. When I first started working with Chris. Was the first nappy I changed.
Speaker 3: Only one, yep, and she's been in that ever since.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 7: I first come to Laos in Malibill and Chris is like, here, can you quickly help me out?
Speaker 3: And I was like, oh boy, and I just wow.
Speaker 1: Now can we get some background on how the relationships all stuffed?
Speaker 6: How did you three become friends?
Speaker 3: Okay, so I met Chris first in primary school.
Speaker 7: He went sure to tell everyone that friend Aaron tact on later. So Chris was a year above me. I met Chris, and I think it was about grade three. I was about eight nine years old. Chris went to high school and that's when he met Aaron.
Speaker 1: Right, gotcha? True love? And then you both work with him there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, what's your job? I'm an assistant for Chris. Yeah, thirteen years in yep.
Speaker 3: On Chris's personal trainer.
Speaker 7: And I like to call myself the junior assistant as well, job I will not do.
Speaker 1: So what does the assistant do? What does he?
Speaker 3: What does he do?
Speaker 9: Because I'm in the market for one.
Speaker 3: Okay, we can talk after the show. You put a dollar sign it and I'll see if i'n come over to your just.
Speaker 6: Has more money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 6: And you do everything.
Speaker 3: Everything not very well though. I think that's what it is. You just do everything. Mediocre is good. You can't be good at everything.
Speaker 1: So that's how I look at it. And then, Doc, did you have a background in personal training? Well, how did you get employed as the personal training?
Speaker 3: Well that's a very big we look to be technical.
Speaker 7: I was not a qualified personal training when I started with Chris.
Speaker 3: Okay, I was an electrician. So tell the training.
Speaker 6: Tell the story of how this does.
Speaker 7: Okay, so well, there's it's quite a story. I'll try and make it quick. We used to catch up with Chris at the end of every year, when you're starting to take off. We'll go on holidays. We're in Costa Rica together. Chris was trying to lose weight. I had a little bit of a background in boxing, so I was boxing with Chris on holidays when we were in Costa Rica.
Speaker 3: Remember that.
Speaker 7: Then it got to I think the East of the next year, I'm on the Rioto pulling cables, building site, Trady Bloke, eating pies, that kind of stuff. Get the phone call Zok. I wanted I want to use you to get ready for this film. Will be like a six week boot camp. And I was like, oh yeah, mate, let us know. Within a week I was across the LA training Chris.
Speaker 1: And then that was it. The tool belt was down, tool.
Speaker 7: Belt was down, flew first class, quantas pointy, end of the plane, Love and life, and.
Speaker 6: Then I completely unqualified.
Speaker 4: Hang on, hang on, hang on. I knew I had to do some boxing. I'd done some boxing, had a couple of celebrity and now, but did you get him ready for the movie?
Speaker 3: Of course I didn't.
Speaker 7: Then he took me on the film because I excelled and I did so well. And then I've done courses since I was about to ask give you going back to tape, strength and conditioning, I've done.
Speaker 3: I've done my Pets three and four. I did all online.
Speaker 6: You're one of the most in demand personal training in the world.
Speaker 3: Tround Planchet, who else? Bring on, Bring on people, let's go me and look at standards in fantastastic.
Speaker 1: Thanks boys, he's reset week.
Speaker 5: Okay, so you two, I mean you Chris's best mate and now you're doing your own TV show. Yeah, so you're being sent to travel around the world and try it. Now, this is right up Clint Sataways Alie Health and Fitness fats Is that right? What's the weirdest thing you've had to do?
Speaker 1: You would love this.
Speaker 9: It's like our segment fab or fab.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, this is right up your ally.
Speaker 3: That's that's a tricky one.
Speaker 5: I saw one episode where like Zoch was eating like no carbs and sushi and Aaron Jase, this is up your early Aaron had to eat as much bad food as he could in a day.
Speaker 6: What happened to his body?
Speaker 3: And my mum was watching with me, going, Aaron, what do you keep eating the bad food?
Speaker 1: On my moment?
Speaker 3: Since a TV show?
Speaker 8: They're making me Okay, it's like I've got an eating disorder or something.
Speaker 3: That my mum was like, what are you eating the bad food? Eat something healthy? Like Zokie.
Speaker 1: I know an unqualified trainer that can get you.
Speaker 5: Dare you have you guys ever discussed who Chris likes better out of either of you.
Speaker 3: Oh, we can get into it from time to time. Yeah, yeah, I do.
Speaker 1: I do with him.
Speaker 3: You think you'll Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 6: Like if you both text him right now and urgently, Yeah do you reckoned? Reply?
Speaker 7: I reckon because Aaron is assistant and there's like a challenge.
Speaker 1: I know, but you're about to have a baby, so as a friend, I might be looking out for you. So here's what we're going to do. We're going to go to a song and an ad break. What we want to do is we want to get you guys to craft a message right yeah, basically saying, hey, Broke, I need to talk to you. Say it in your words. Okay, don't give any reason why or anything.
Speaker 6: It's the ultimate best friend.
Speaker 1: And so can you get back to me?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: Straight away?
Speaker 3: I reckon.
Speaker 1: He's going to go and let's see who he contacts first.
Speaker 3: Challenge, All right, challenge except let's do it all right?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 1: We got the boys and as with us at the moment. Make sure you watch the show Azarin Zoch Do Earth. It's available on Chris Hemsworth The Wild State YouTube channel. Boys you get texting, we're going to come back and find out who really is the best, because who meant him first? Again?
Speaker 3: I did? Of course I did.
Speaker 7: That's not even a how dare you say?
Speaker 3: Said?
Speaker 1: Okay, quick, quick, quick, quick, there we go.
Speaker 3: Okay, messages something wrong?
Speaker 1: All right? Messages are sent?
Speaker 5: Ye?
Speaker 1: All right, first one to get a reply from Chris. We will crown the best friend. Okay, what did you? What did you? Games?
Speaker 3: You around to chat quickly?
Speaker 7: It's urgent, Hey, mate, give us a call.
Speaker 3: If he calls me, then you know I'm yeah, that's true.
Speaker 8: Hang on, but I have to bother Chris all the time with work stuff. You're more of a friend.
Speaker 6: He likes making money, so he might be an opportunity.
Speaker 3: It would be money. I should have done that.
Speaker 1: Okay, So just to recap, as you are pretty much personal assistant, right and so your personal trainer. But I will point out that you're about to have a baby. Yes, so as a mate, if you've got a message like that, you might go, oh cool, you could.
Speaker 3: Have done a baby emoji.
Speaker 8: Oh as an email, it was about Chris, was about him?
Speaker 3: What times does that account? He's in Hawaii at the moment, he's in Hawaii.
Speaker 6: I should have wrote aloha, Well, let's see what happens now.
Speaker 5: The reason we've got you too in is because you have a new show called Asa and Zok Do Earth. It's basically, would you say, it's all the things that Chris doesn't want to put his body through, so he said you two to do it.
Speaker 8: I think also just he's too famous to just walk around and it's like we are so yeah, So I think it's that that's a big part. I actually wore a Chris Henver face mask for one of the episodes to see if he.
Speaker 3: Could do that. And it was in Japan, obviously a busy place.
Speaker 8: Yeah, not as yeah, maybe not as big there as I thought, you know, it could have been.
Speaker 3: Look, it was a pretty good mask, it was. It was actually did really did on him, but it was like it was kind of curve.
Speaker 8: So my face was curved because it wasn't you know, it wasn't it was a movie quality mask.
Speaker 6: It wasn't prosthetic.
Speaker 3: That wasn't prosthetic.
Speaker 1: This show is right up your what is Yeah? Because I do.
Speaker 9: I run a segment which is Melbourne's favorite segment, called fad or Fab, So basically I road test different sort of whether it be sort of food fitness trends like what do we do?
Speaker 1: Is we did a shackti mate? Do you have you lay on a shacked mat? Is that you love it?
Speaker 3: Stand on one of those?
Speaker 1: So you said it was a buddy.
Speaker 3: Chris one, Yeah, Chris is actually got one pretty little curve.
Speaker 1: One is yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Have you heard of grounding sheets?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've got one. It's actually works, right, I don't know how has it been proven though? On TikTok do you.
Speaker 1: Know what's said? Clint bought the travel version and we'll pack it when he stays.
Speaker 9: At host and put the sheet too far bright, too embarrassed when housekeeping came around. So I'd stripped the bed of the grounding sheet, put it in my bag and then have to breathe.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of efforts. I have to change the sheets a lot.
Speaker 8: It's not that reason exactly, but yeah, I know the problem.
Speaker 6: Okay, I've got one more for you.
Speaker 5: Now. I've seen this on TikTok and Instagram. Do I need one of those vibrating plates that everyone's standing on?
Speaker 3: Wow? Okay, where we're going? This feels like a pool question?
Speaker 5: Again, You stand on it and it sort of vibrates and people do it for ten minutes in the morning. It's meant to help lymphatic drainage, clarity, brain fog, all the things.
Speaker 7: Look, I'm not really a personal trainer, so yeah, but you know about vibrating plates.
Speaker 3: You don't need to be a trainer for that.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 3: Are we talking about the ones in the gym or the ones that you can.
Speaker 6: Have one at home and you stand on them.
Speaker 3: No, So when you say plate, can you also eat off it later? Like it is it multi stand on?
Speaker 6: I don't want to.
Speaker 1: It makes you feel good it it feels a little bit like, you know, like the machines that flog off on Good Morning Australia, just to try and like.
Speaker 8: The Yeah, we can actually probably do an episode on it, and we can let you know we can.
Speaker 3: Do if you speak to Chris, Yeah, I will.
Speaker 6: Say yes to a vibrating plate.
Speaker 3: I feel like.
Speaker 1: Most people would like so, as and Zoch do. It's available to watch on Chris Hamsworth's Wild State YouTube channel. We were testing how good their friendship is with Chris. You both sent text messages about five minutes ago.
Speaker 3: Hasn't replied to it turns out he hates both What you should have texted as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you doesn't even know we met him.
Speaker 3: We met him on a red carpet once.
Speaker 6: Keep writing on those coats
Speaker 7: Boys, Jason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following him on the socials