Speaker 1: This is outside, Good morning, and welcome to Outsiders, the show that is to woke madness and TVs on steroids. What the nineteen eighties rocker Bruce Springsteen, known as The Boss, is to putting on an amazing, riveting show of guitar thrashing, vigor and rock and roll magic.
Speaker 2: The majority of our elected representatis have failed to protect.
Speaker 3: The American people from the ebusions of the one.
Speaker 1: President our.
Speaker 4: Oh dear, Yes, that was poor old Bruce doddering around the stage in England, inspiring Donald Trump to put out this tweet saying, I see that highly overrated Bruce Springsteen go to a foreign country to speak badly about the President of the United States. Never liked him, never liked his music or his radical left politics. And importantly, he's not a talented guy, just a pushy, obnoxious jerk who fervently supported crooker Joe Biden.
Speaker 5: And according to this clip, it looks like mister Springsteen may have more in common with mister Biden than just a politics.
Speaker 1: Yes, the Boss channels the Big Guy, and while we wait for Bruce to write a hit song called making being Born in the USA Great Again? Or how about it Trump was born to run. Let's grab the latest outside his news. Well, there's going to be a little bit of we told you so here on Outsiders this morning, as I don't like to see anybody suffer at the head at the hands of the defamation lawyers. But John Pursuito is up for some over two million dollars two and a half and in two point three I think it is million dollars Caroline and Rita four. The more redeemed idiocy that the day after MOI Redeeming stood at that perfectly legitimate protest for women's rights down in Melbourne, Rita Pursuito came out and now a couple of years later he's going bankrupt and out of politics.
Speaker 4: Well, yes, we hate to say we told you so, but he was told repeatedly on this program. I wrote columns about it in the Herald Sun the day after that you are on the wrong track with this. You need to apologize and deal with this issue in an intelligent, honest manner instead of trying to be than Dan Andrews against your own MP whose only crime was to stand up for women's rights. Now we covered the Let Women Speak rally here in Sydney. I went out there. They were charming to me, I can tell you and Moreo Deeming went out there, she was physically assaulted by these leftist protesters. No one said a word about that at MP being physically assaulted, police told her and her daughters to leave. They couldn't protect her, and instead she was blamed for the actions of these dozen costplaying Nazi idiots who had nothing to do with the let women's So Pursuito knew all this, he was told over and over again, did not listen, and now he's in danger of not just losing his career, losing his job. He may be declared bankrupt if you can't raise this money, which means there'll be a by election in his seat. I mean, it's hard to think of how you could go out in worse terms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Caroline, Well.
Speaker 5: The Liberal Party apparently has a problem with women, or so we keep here. The problem is so many of them don't be able to can't define what a woman is exactly if they can't. If he couldn't see John Pursuito that MOI Redeeming was standing up for women's rights against a radical trans lobby and a group of neo Nazis who were just great gay crashing the whole thing out of opportunism, and he's ignorant, he's frankly, he's stupid.
Speaker 4: I mean, it was to me so offensive. It wasn't just that he was so absolutely wrong and was obviously defaming this woman and causing all sorts of issues. It was the political stupidity of it, the fact that he didn't recognize this was an opportunity to actually lay a glove on Dead Andrews. Because Dead Andrews came out and attacked Mora. When we saw the actions of those leftist ferals who were causing all sorts of violence, police couldn't hold them back. That's how these neo Nazis just managed to march up and instead of saying I'm going to stand with the majority of Victorians who do believe in women's rights, who don't think men should be in women's sports and in women's spaces, in women's shelters, change rooms, he would have actually elevated himself in his standing and Victoria. But no, he was going to be more radically left than Dan Andrews, and let's see where he's ended up.
Speaker 1: But there's a few lessons out of this, as well, I remember speaking at the time to an MP down there in Victoria and a Liberal Member of Parliament there. Oh no, he was saying, Oh no, no, John Pursuito has got.
Speaker 6: To fight this.
Speaker 1: More redeeming was completely out of line. You know, she's brought the party into disrepute. Well, seriously, who's brought the party into disrepute? I mean, let's be serious. To two point three million dollars in the red bankrupt kick is having to stand down seriously, And the stupidity of these people, and this goes to the heart of the problem. The woke, the woke Liberal Party, the woke you know, so called moderates, I call them the bedwedders. But the woke members of the Liberal Party and the coalition who did the same thing to Catherine Deves. You remember, outstanding candidates who could have topped, could have knocked off Zali Stegel, but Scott Morrison, you know, because she'd been criticizing the trans lobby. Scott Morrison put her in the cupboard, locked the key and wouldn't let anyone talk to her for the entire election campaign. And she did not win. Same thing with more redeeming. These women who were brave enough, the bravery it took, and we saw it at the time, the whole Western world, you were being canceled if you dared to criticize any aspect of the transgender community. There are few, and there are very very few brave women, Saldrov among them. We had her hero on outside with panic. Yes, but you're brave anyway. But these women were out there at the marchers and they got demonized for simply standing up for women. It does my head in one woman who has risen to the top. Maybe it's her numerology that helped her get there. The top of the load party is Susan. Don't you fooled by the spelling Lee Susonly. I've got to kind of remind myself of that. But anyway, because I'm tempted to say something else, but she's there at the top now, Rita.
Speaker 4: She's a very close thing. A couple of MPs changing their mind and it would have been a tied vote. So and also that voting box is going to change because there's going to be a few changes with the election we've just had, so it'll be interesting to see. There's a lot of conjecture that she's a placeholder essentially. I think that's a very dangerous game to play to particularly put a woman into that position in the Liberal Party, the first female leader, if they're not serious about her taking them to an election, because you can see what the reaction would be if she's challenged in six, twelve, eighteen months and removed from that role.
Speaker 5: So she will challenges to eventually come from just another woman, another woman. She would have to.
Speaker 1: Get into the Lower House before that.
Speaker 4: There is precedent for that. It has happened once before. But yeah, she would have to have a very safe seat that she will be contesting at the next election to be doing anything like that. So I'm sure she'll be given an opportunity to prove herself. The criticism, and I think it's very well founded criticism, is that she's a flip flopper, that her instincts aren't fantastic that she has. You know, it was pro Palestine, now she's pro Israel. She was anti live sheep trade, now she's for it. She was against the Stage three tax cuts, now she's for them. Goes on and on. So her instincts.
Speaker 5: Shouldn't necessarily be held against a person. To open your minds and be able to change your views. I take what you think.
Speaker 4: At that age, you should know what you think. I'm not suggesting she's changed her views because she's grown and I think she's just political expediency has seen her doing it.
Speaker 5: I think in the issue, I mean she was like the chair of the Friends of Palestine group in Parliament and she went on a trip to Israel. Julian Lisa took her the Federal Jewish MP. She met with lots of people. In his view, and I've read a piece that he wrote in the last few days. She genuinely changed her views. Go she'd grown up in the Middle East, She'd was brought up to believe a certain thing, that was exposed to certain beliefs which had formed her view about the Palestinian people. But she she genuinely changed her views. Now it's difficult for us to test.
Speaker 4: That wasn't.
Speaker 1: I think Peter Dutton's greatest legacy and the one thing he should be remembered for is his support for Israel during from October seventh. The only a straight politician it's really really stood up and thought. So Susan Lee is competing with that, and I wish her well on that front, But I think to the bigger issue, which is going to be net zero, and it is clear I would say that Susan Lee is there because of the so called moderates. Good luck being a moderate. Basically you stand for nothing and you will fail in politics if you start. But she hasn't ruled it out, but she is clearly the candidate of choice of those groups within the Liberal Party, and that there is a cancel within the Liberal Party which has been there. Everybody knows it. Tony Abbott tried to fight against it, which is this kind of awful kind of connection between lobbying and politicians and the renewables industry, and it has led to candidates being preferred if they are in favor of the renewables industry, which means supporting net zero. Now, the reality is the Liberals, the Coalition will never win government unless they abandon net zero and pull out of Paris. I'm promising you that. And the sooner Susan Lee wakes up to that fact, she's going to have a fight on her hands because the people who largely were pushing to get her into that position are very very strongly in favor of renewables. We all know who we all know invested in it. And the battle will be whether the coalition can reconcile because clearly the Nats one out of net zero they know it's a disaster, Caroline. But if the Liberals stay with net zero a they risk fracturing the Liberal the coalition permanently, even the Liberal Party fracturing Liberal Party. So it's serious stuff. It's net zero or not.
Speaker 4: Well, it's net zero or not. And since they've embraced net zero, they've lost two elections directly and lost them badly. This is what's astonishing to me. And we talked about this the Sunday after the election because you could see it happening, and it happens every single time the Liberals go labor light and get beaten.
Speaker 7: Ye.
Speaker 4: The analysis, the post mortem is well, no, you didn't go left enough. We're listening to those sky and is after dusk despite the fact that they listened to nothing we said. In fact, we spent all this year criticizing them for being weak and unprincipled and not actually giving the Australian people a creature.
Speaker 1: Can I just interrupt you there, because we've got this hilarious. I thought it was comedy I thought it was a stand up comedy. It was the two Barries Barry Cassidy speaking copy of Insiders. It would taking the show that tried to replicate Outside but never never quite got there Insiders. He's back again doing something or other and this character Tony Barry from the libertol I have a listeners comedy, Gold have listened.
Speaker 8: One of the challenges for Little Party is because media has become so tribal these days across the whole spectrum, and our branch members love Sky after Ducks there news and they are incredibly influential over pre selections and over our membership. And you know, I spoke to a fairly senior Liberal MP. I was up in Canberra and he said, man, I've got to go. I've gotta watch I've gotta watch the Skuy after Dark. And I was like, what are you watching that for? And he was like, I've gotta find out what my branch members are being told, he said. You know, he said, I get back to my electorate and go to my branch meetings and I've discovered that, you know, for the last two weeks they've been told this particular issue, so they become highly influential, and that is driving a lot of our membership vote, and so you know that that influences our pre selections and the quality of people we can we can choose, we.
Speaker 1: Should be rolling around with us. I mean, seriously, that guy they had the Guardian logo up the head drilling into the side of his brain was the word Guardian and everything that guy said was complete nonsense. Barry Cassidy sat there like the words were coming down from from the from the mountains.
Speaker 4: The biggest exposure he has had to someone who supposedly on the other side, supposedly going.
Speaker 1: Some liberal MP somewhere. He told them, somebody watches Sky News. I mean, can you believe you have?
Speaker 4: I mean, god forbid that you would have liberal MPs who actually are in touch with there what their members think about. I mean, maybe if they listen to those those members and actually formulated policies that we talk about here on Sky and is up, maybe they wouldn't be absolutely trashed by running a labor light Week policy and now veering further to the left and again completely destroying any chance they have of being an alternative government. I don't understand how they can keep and we've seen it in victorious. I can't understand how it happens. Every time they listen to these bedwetters, the absolutely as a nine commentary and they lose. There's no learnings from it. There's no Well, maybe we should, you know, think of something a bit more intelligence. Maybe maybe we should stop listening to the people who keep having us life. They keep going down that.
Speaker 5: They keep listening to people who would never vote Liberal in the first place and don't really want other people to vote Liberal because like Barry Cassidy, they are labor supporters that he worked for a labor prime minister. You know, these people need to start listening to people who would actually vote for them and have voted for them and want them to win, other than people who really don't want the Liberals to.
Speaker 4: Be If you listen to those two, you would have never opposed the voice. You would have at the very least run dead on it. You would have had the most sorry, you would have run dead and not taken a position and said this is up to the Australian people, which is what so many of these bedweatherers were advising Peter Dutton to do. And that's part of the reason why I took him ten months to finally come out and pose it, and we saw what happened when you posed it, every state said no. More than sixty percent of Australian's voted no. That's Australia. These people would have you believe that Australia is inherently they call it progressive, they mean woken left wing. Exactly, it is not. But you have to give that sixty percent an actual choice. You have to give them something.
Speaker 1: Now, sixty percent did not vote for Labor at the last selection. In factor was high and that was sixty five percent roughly who did not vote for labor. But as Rita was saying, the reality is, had the coalition listened to the many, many different commentators and voices on Sky newsers, obviously if they'd listened to outsiders, they would have won in the landslide, as I did say they would over a year ago, had they purely gone down the route of copying what they'd done on the voice. But anyway, they refused to listen to any advice from virtually any of the commentators here on Sky many different advice on all sorts of different topics. They're pretty much ignored at all, That's why they lost because they weren't listening. They were listening to the ABC. They were listening to the likes of Barry Cassidy or the insiders crowd. They were not listening to actual people who want the coalition to win. That's what the sky presented. They wanted the Coalition to win. They were offering from the bottom of their hearts advice on they could see. Can't you see.
Speaker 4: Where they going to be a reckoning? When is there going to be a reckoning when they go down the road they did where they embraced net zero, they embraced big spending at a time where we can ill afford it, where they really just the one policy differentiation they had, which was nuclear, they barely talked about because they were terrified of it and it didn't come into the twenty thirties anyway, so it wasn't going to really have an impact on people's energy prices in the next few years. So when is there going to be a reckoning for the people who recommend these catastrophic but.
Speaker 1: Have listened to Tony Abbott? Carol just us to this grab of Tony Abbott speaking about the election.
Speaker 6: Is there we go?
Speaker 3: We let the country down. This election was so so winnable. People had concluded that the government didn't deserve to be re elected. We failed to make a sustained case against the government. There was that policy to get the public service back into the office. The Labor Party successfully portrayed that as an attack on everyone working from home, and so we reversed it. We said we were going to have a policy on revising the curriculum to make it about education, not indocrination. In the end we didn't do it. We never had an immigration policy, even though we'd frequently said that we thought immigration should be cut. In the end we didn't even have a comprehensive energy policy.
Speaker 1: I mean pretty cutting words there. Caroline from Tony Abberts.
Speaker 4: As someone who has won from opposition side it backing policy. This is that the very people we just heard from the Barries would have told you do not embrace those policies because the Australian people aren't interested in that. They're not interested in the culture wars, they're not interested in these conservative positions. And Tony Abbott proved that yes, you can win in a landslide. Caroline backing that the.
Speaker 5: Liberal Party just became scared of their own shadow.
Speaker 1: They terrified.
Speaker 4: They just backed.
Speaker 5: Away from all the policies and ideas that had popular support. You might not hear it if you listen to the ABC or read nine Papers or the Guardian, but people were asked sick of the race to renewaballs, they but they weren't given an option between the two.
Speaker 1: I think rather than watching skyne Is, I think all those Liberal MP's had the bird cage cover over the television when Sky was on because they ignored everything that was said. But what a beautiful segue. One liberal member of the Liberal Party who I'm going to embarrass him because that's what I enjoy doing. Is often compared to Tony Abbott from people that I know, is of course, Liberal senator from South Australia Alex Antick, and he joins us. Now, Alex, great to have you on the show. Good to see you. We've just been dissecting the election campaign, so we won't put you in the awkward position of saying what went terribly wrong? But do you tell Alex what went terribly wrong in any election campaign?
Speaker 9: Well you've made me blush rowing My ties turned red as a result of that, So thank you for that.
Speaker 6: Look, look, I think.
Speaker 9: I was listening to what you're saying and all of you, and I think each one of you had merit in the points you're making. I mean, it really is about courage, but there is such a big backstory that we don't have time for all of it today.
Speaker 6: But I just make this observation.
Speaker 9: This country has stopped I guess dire Fi the lifters, and now we are sort of almost putting the leaners on a pedestal in this country. We've become a big government country that's used to handouts, and I think there was a view inside the Party that we need to pander to that and to outspin the Labor Party, so we lost the economic narrative, and also to run from the so called culture wars and to run from I guess, policies that really resonate with middle Australia, with ordinary Australians, and that comes from, I think, effectively just a lack of positioning ourselves for those people. And this is not really about left and right, although I would say I think the party needs to shift pack to the right. I've been quite open about that, but that's because I think the vast majority of Australians are sent to right voters, as the voice showed, as you quite rightly pointed out. So my view is as it's been for many, many years here in South Australia. We have been restocking the shelves at membership level with people that share our values, true liberals. They've been pre selecting people who have been making their way to Parliament to the extent that they can. I mean obvious, the elections like we saw don't allow every candidate to get through, but we had many, many of them. We had Leah Blithe, who I think you had on your show last week, who is doing some great work in the education space here pushing back on that. We've had legilative counselors like Ben Hood. It's all about making sure that the Liberal Party is pre selecting and supporting people with courage, people with true liberal values, and you do that by getting involved. You know the minor parties, who many of whom and I don't wish to speak ill of them, because I know many of the people involved with the minor parties in this country. They mean well, they speak the right language, but they're never ever, ever going to be parties of government. This is The reality of the minor party, minor conservative party movement in this country is it's a little bit like eating a violet crumble for dinner. You feel like you've eaten dinner, you've got the sugar rush, but in actual fact you haven't done anything substantive. We've got to get true liberals back to the Liberal Party, pre selecting strong, true liberal candidates and getting them into parliament.
Speaker 1: Violent crumbles for dinner those days sounds.
Speaker 4: I mean for that, but you at the very least, if you can't absorb those people back into the party and really have the broad church that is spoken about, how can you have some preference discipline amongst those right landing because we see with the Greens there's great discipline with their preferences going to labor, but with those center right minor parties, the preferences are all over the shop. And you're the Liberals. The coalition isn't really getting the net benefit there.
Speaker 9: No, And you're right, and of course we haven't seen any I guess purchase coming out of the minor conservative parties. We haven't seen I think one nation haven't increased their their numbers and aren't likely.
Speaker 6: To at this election. So it is a bit of a scatter gun.
Speaker 9: What it does is it takes not only the enthusiasm, the manpower and I guess the candidates away from the Liberal Party, but it also does, as you say, spray the preferences. And this is one of the issues. I mean, the left are inherently collective. They do everything with purpose, and the Greens and Labor do work hand in glove in many instances, as has the teal movement. Frankly, I mean that has been part of this picture.
Speaker 6: Whereas on the right of politics.
Speaker 9: And this is exactly what Mensis did back in the forties, by the way, as he saw the same problem arising and got everybody under the same banner saying, look, you're all going to have to take a haircut on your values. Libertarians, you're not going to get everything you want. Religious conservatives, you're not going to get everything you want. But we're better together than a part. And that's been the fine balance of the Liberal Party over the years. My view is it's like a game of football. You're only ever going to get a red team and a blue team on the field. The blue team is the only vehicle which is going to save this country, to save Australia. We need to save the Liberal Party.
Speaker 1: Caroline.
Speaker 5: You heard us talking Alex about the net zero target and how we think that needs to be abandoned for the Liberals to have any chance of winning. What's your view on this and what do you think that the new leadership the Liberal Party is going to do.
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 9: First of all, I mean I think myself and Matt Canavan might have been the only two Coalition members at the time when it was adopted by the Morrison government to speak out about it. I mean, I've never had any time for the net zero concept. I think it's completely flawed. I think it's it's detrimental to our country and it's detrimental to our sovereign interests, and it doesn't make any sense apart from anything else where one point whatever two percent of the world's carbon emissions.
Speaker 6: Why are we doing this?
Speaker 9: You know, if you look at other countries that are energy rich, they wouldn't even go near it. So that's my very clear view. I've had it for a very long time. As to what's going to happen, I don't know. I really don't know, but I think the only way this party is going to appeal to the electorate is to dumb net zero.
Speaker 6: We have to do it, and I hope that's the case.
Speaker 9: I hope we said when Ted O'Brien did some great work with nuclear you know along the way, and part of that I think was couched in the kind of you know, energy forum. We have to keep pushing along with that. But it's more than just simply nuclear. As Matt Canavan said, We've got other energy sources in this country that needs to be properly used and we have to drown out those voices of zero, the voices of the Paris Agreement. It's all harmful for this country.
Speaker 1: Now, Alex, I want to ask you about I'm going to be talking about it later in the next hour of the show, but the unrealized super tax. So this is this idea that the tax office will decide what you've what you're the earnings in your super If you happen to have a self managed super fund. For example, you might have some farmland in there, or you might have shares or assets or property whatever. The tax office goes, oh, well that's now worth x more than it was a year ago, So we're going to tax you on that. Now, this idea. It began with Joe Biden. It's it's to my mind, it is capitalism in reverse. It's decided. You know, it's creating a profit that isn't there and then taxing you on it, whereas surely the entire point of our capitalist system is that you make money for yourself and then once that money is there, you give some of it to the tax office to help the country run. Well, how can the coalition and what did the coalition need to do to really fight this tax?
Speaker 9: Alex Well, we need to, we need to resist it, we need to speak against it, obviously, is my view. And I mean, this is the big government ponzi scheme we've entered into. I mean we you know, labor governments really have no way of creating wealth, so they have to take it from somewhere else. That's what we're going to see here. And this won't be alone, by the way, there will be other grabs on your cash.
Speaker 6: I still hear stories from.
Speaker 9: Farming families of years ago of death duties and what that would do to capital, you know, asset rich, cash poor families at the time. This could be devastating for this country. And look, I mean it's just there are many grounds upon which to fight. One of them is economic, you know, there are others in a cultural space as well. And I'm a bit sick of hearing people saying we shouldn't fight the culture was, Well, they started it, by the way, So what do you mean we're not going to fight that. But in this issue, this is probably the pre eminent economic issue I think of the next three years. But what I'm concerned about is what else is out there as well. I mean, if you're going to fund a big government term, well, you know, then you need to fund it, and you need to find ways in which to get the capital away from hard working people.
Speaker 6: That's what we're going to see.
Speaker 1: There was Murray what was interviewed just beforehand, and he made a little telling comment. I don't have the words precisely, but he said something about, well, it won't be quite as concessional as it used to be. Is the idea being that, well, the government is not going to give you quite as much back as the government always gave you. So this is this idea, Alex that the Labor Party and the left have that all the money in the country is their money, and that they're just letting you have bits of it, as opposed to the idea that it's our money and we're letting the government have bits of it. Is that a fair analysis of the difference between left and right?
Speaker 9: Well, I hope so. I mean, you know, we have to from my side of politics, resist the temptation to outspend it out tax and we have to be.
Speaker 6: Brave on this.
Speaker 9: We haven't seen a lot of reform in politics for many, many years. There as a school of thought that the electorate needs to go through these bad times in order to understand what this actually means. I hope that's not true. I don't think that's true. I think we should have sold a better case in order to avoid that this time around. But look, I think you know we saw that with the super scheme in many respects. I mean, as you know, my friend Senator Jered Reddick would always say it's people's money, it's not your money to the other side of the chamber. We would say it all the time, and it always resonated with me. Is this is not just a honey pot for governments and bureaucrats to sink sink their claws into. This is real Australian's real money for their real savings, and the whole purpose of it was to get them off the government system once they retire, not to fund all sorts of other big government projects, which is what we're seeing.
Speaker 4: We've got the Union movement emboldened like he never before. Then I'm going to waste this landslide victory by labor. They're threatening to shut down the country, shut down Australian Transport and saying, you know, there's nothing wrong with being militant. How do you see that progressing? Are they just going to get what they want? Or is alb and Easy capable of standing up to them?
Speaker 9: Well, I guess we're entering into that territory of what ifs now in a little way, because really all we need in the Senate is for the Labor and the Labor and the Greens to agree to come to a deal, and they pretty much have control of all the leavers now with it. That brings a whole lot of problems. We're seeing that with the Prime Minister and his own internal machinations, with some problems with ministries, and I suppose we're going to see that with the Union movement as well. I mean, they will be clambering for the spoils like everybody else will be. We've heard a lot about this Prime minister and how you know he's reported in the Australia he's been able to tame the factions. Well, that hasn't historically been a very successful full you know, thing to say out loud from the labor movement in this country. Let's see, I think these are the sorts of problems you get. You know, there's the story of Icarus flying too close to the sun comes to mind, and you know, we all know what happened to poor old Chorus. So let's let's see how the Prime Minister goes taming the various union movie Icarus.
Speaker 1: Never got to go in the chairman's lounge.
Speaker 5: Just remember that, Alex. Susan Lee, and we should acknowledge she lost her mother over the weekend as well, so our thoughts go out to her with that. But there has been a lot of speculation about whether she is going to have the party support all the way up to the next election and whether she has what it takes to maintain the leadership to that point.
Speaker 9: What's your view, Well, I mean, you know, Susan Susan the leader, and yes, I should reiterate that condolences to her. I haven't had a chance to speak to her, but that's awful news. So that's straight off the bat. But look, I mean, look, I think there's a lot of a lot of water goes, a lot of I guess difficult conversations to be had. Susan's the leader, and you know we would expect that that would continue on. I should say from the outset, I voted for Angus because I think Angus is an extremely capable person. I would have voted for j Cina as well, but Susan's the leader. We support the leader, and we wish her well and I'm looking forward to seeing what she can do.
Speaker 6: I think it's as simple as that.
Speaker 9: And I think she's got some qualities to bring to the table that are going to surprise people and let's see.
Speaker 6: Where it goes.
Speaker 9: But you know one thing we don't need is I guess ructions in the party room. You know, it's a difficult enough business as it is, so let's hope that things are smooth sailing as they can be.
Speaker 4: Well, talking about those ructions, we're already seeing leakings and briefings against MP's Fairfax papers running with a hit piece on Just Enterprise saying that there were liberal MPs or upset that she didn't run for that deputy position once Angus didn't get the leadership. How do you see that? I mean, if there is to be unity, how do you bring those factions together? Because I can understand why someone who's done the work Senator Price has done would be pretty disheartened to see people within the party briefing against it.
Speaker 6: Look, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 9: I haven't read the article, but I mean I can understand why she didn't. I mean, the numbers just would not have been there, so there wasn't much point, I suppose in standing. So I totally understand that. As to the question of how it's all kept together, well, I mean John Howard did it we expect. Look, I don't want to go through the old hackneyed statement of it's a broad church. I mean, it may not be helpful at this point, but we are always, as I said, Mensi's always intended this party to be sort of a conglomerate of a various different number of ideas. There are always going to be at tensions, I guess in that space. And you know, once again we have to as a movement, I think, take some sort of lead from the labor movement and the left in this country, who seem to do, you know, hold their line very effectively on keeping those tensions a little bit behind closed doors. That's one of the problems with the Liberal Party is that because we're a bit more open, we have our pre selections in a bit more of a democratic manner. A lot of these tensions I suppose get aired. But you know, as the Howard era shows, we're better off together than a part and the country needs us. I mean, I think this is the bottom line. Is the only thing that can save this country from the sort of things we saw in the United Kingdom in the early eighties is a Liberal party that's functioning properly. So I mean, that's the message. It's got to be here. But you know, I maintain we do want the Liberal Party to be successful.
Speaker 6: We have to. There is no other alternative, and it just has to work.
Speaker 1: I agree, and that broad church only works when the central pillar of the broad Church, Alex in my opinion, is opposition to socialism. That's what the party founded on net zero is socialism. It's pretty simple to me, Alexander. Always great to chat to you, and we'll speak again saying thanks mate after the break. Creator's reality. Lots more here on Outsiders in a.
Speaker 4: Technical you're watching Outsiders with your hosts Rowan Dean, Caroline Marcus, and I'm read to Panahier and soon we'll be delving into the world of net Zany, including Sydney missing out on events because of the local council's climate obsessions. But first, this week, while President Trump was making history in the Middle East, pursuing peace and forging partnerships with a bold new direction. Yes, Trump has rejected the new con warhawk interventioners that have caused astonishing damage to the region. This is what is preaching.
Speaker 10: Before our eyes. A new generation of leaders is transcending the ancient conflicts of tired divisions of the past and forging a future where the Middle East is defined by commerce not chaos, where it exports technology not terrorism, and where people of different nations, religions, and creeds are building cities together, not bombing each other.
Speaker 7: In the end, the so.
Speaker 10: Called nation builders wrecked far more nations than they built, and the interventionalists were intervening in complex societies that they did not even understand themselves. They told you how to do it, but they had no idea how to do it themselves.
Speaker 4: And we'll be speaking into Quanta armed about Trump's Middle East visit very shortly. But while Stnald Trump was striking deals, is signed deals worth around six hundred billion US in Saudi Arabia alone and endeavoring to expand the Abraham Accords.
Speaker 7: While all that was going on.
Speaker 4: Back in the US, there were revelations that President Joe Biden's decline was so severe during his presidency that AIDS discussed putting him in a wheelchair for his second term, but they believed it was politically untenable to have him in a wheelchair during his re election campaign. You think they were so worried about him suffering fall, So they then began taking many precautions, like shorter walking parts during public appearances. They insisted on handrails for steps up to the stage at his appearances, had the president where sneakers more often changed his visual briefings before events to ensure he knew every step he was expected to take and guided him more carefully through the movements to call him a puppet president. I think is really giving him too much credit. The leftis media is desperate to restore its credibility. They're now reporting on Biden's mental and physical decline now that it doesn't matter. But don't ever forget that they were complicit in the biggest cover up in modern timestive participants in covering up the fact that the most powerful man in the world had suffered significant, significant cognitive decline and was unable to perform the role. What we need to know now is not being told what we've been telling you for the last four years. What we need to know now is who was making the cause, Who was making the decisions, who was deciding policy, who was deciding what documents Biden's electronic signature would end up on. Who decided to grant, for example, preemptive pardons to the likes of former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milly and doctor Anthony Fauci. That's what we need to know now.
Speaker 1: Thanks Frita. Well. Apart from Joe Biden, the big story also coming out of the States over the last twenty four hours or so has been this extraordinary story eighty six forty seven now we'll just have a look. This is basically James Comey, who was instrumental in the whole Russia Russia collusion thing. We talked about it way back in twenty seventeen and eighteen, all during the first Trump presidency. Here, but what does this mean? Eighty six forty seven? It was in shells on the sand someone who put eighty six forty seven and James Comey retweeted this or reposted posted.
Speaker 4: This is his post, a stick shell formation. This is I think very rightly perceived as if not a death threat, then a death wish.
Speaker 1: That eighty six means takeout and forty seven means Trump.
Speaker 4: Well, Trump is forty five and forty seven. He's currently the forty seventh president of the United States. Everyone knows that this wasn't particularly obscure. Everyone as soon as they saw it. Who understands eighty six knew what that meant. They're trying to say on owner eighty six means get rid of, so you know it could be impeachment or you know, winning an election. Well, Trump's already got two terms, so he's not running for reelection again, despite the fevered dreams of the left. So I can understand well why Comy's having to answer question.
Speaker 1: Reporters.
Speaker 11: Briefly, former FBI Director James Comy is being questioned by the Secret Service after threatening the president's life. Comy posted a photo eighty six forty seven. Eighty six means takeout, and Trump's the forty seven president.
Speaker 1: And then you've got Donald Trump's response to that, Caroline, So just have a listen to Donald Trump responding to this story.
Speaker 12: He knew exactly what that meant. A child knows what that meant. If you're the FBI director and you don't know what that meant, that meant assassination. And it says it loud and clear. Now, he wasn't very competent, but he was competent enough to know what that meant.
Speaker 1: Do you want to see it happened?
Speaker 12: I don't want to take a position on it because that's going to be up to Pam and all of the great people. But I will say this, I think it's a terrible thing. And when you add his history to that, if he had a clean history, he doesn't. He's a dirty cup.
Speaker 1: And Caroline, there were two, at least two assassination attempts that we know about on Donald Trump during the campaign. They're still shrouded in mystery. Exactly, Caroline, what did you matter? I mean?
Speaker 5: Comy later deleted it and said I had no idea that some people thought it meant violently.
Speaker 4: I don't think that was Why did he post it?
Speaker 5: And also I find it hard to believe, I mean, call me a skeptic, that he's just wandering along the beach it happens to find this shell formation, or someone died the shell formation. I'm just going to take a photo and post it. And as the former director of the FBI, I have no idea how some people may interpret it.
Speaker 4: The party meant he knew precisely. There was no reason for him to post that if he didn't know what it meant, if he didn't know what eighty six forty said, But why would you post that he knew. He's not an idiot. He is certainly, in my mind, dishonest. He's devious. There's a lot of things you could say about him, but stupid wouldn't be on top of my list. You knows precisely what that meant. And you know what Trump associates, people within his administration were pursued over nothing. Some went to jail over nothing. So I have absolutely no issue when people who want to mess around with this sort of nonsense post veil threats having to answer some questions of the Secret Service and try to explain what they were intending to do there. Because it has been one way traffic for far too long. In the US, the left have politicized and weaponized the justice system to go after their political opponents. That was one of the big issues in the election campaign. Something a lot of people in Australia and understand that was a huge issue. Trust in these institutions, the FBI, CIA has plummeted because so many people see them as as political weapons. So I think, well also.
Speaker 1: That you know, they used to be the good guys. I mean, if you go back to the you know, Kennedy assassination. For instance, Lee Harvey Oswald. We know all about Lee Harvey Oswald. Everyone knows he was this, he was a Patsy, was a Russia, he was here, he was there, whatever. The whole story. Everybody has two assassination attempts on Donald Trump during the election, and we know nothing about either of the characters. We've only seen one or two photographs of Ireland. Story completely buried and disappeared. There is something deeply, deeply rotten and sinister at the heart of the American Secret Services is that I don't know, the deep state. Call it whatever you will, Caroline, but we need those answers.
Speaker 4: Well, yes we do.
Speaker 5: And I also imagine that Left has come out and condemned this Rowan because they're all about words.
Speaker 4: Are violence, So clearly they were.
Speaker 1: Tweet if he goes to England.
Speaker 4: The wonderful thing with the Left is well, they have absolutely no principles or standards that will not play even by their own rules. I do love people from the left, particularly some of the most outspoken ones who want to cancel anyone for basically saying, you know, men can't be women or men can't breastfeed suddenly becoming free speech.
Speaker 1: Of course he's allowed to say, it's just words, words. Just very briefly, Reader pointed out to me earlier, there have been some hilarious memes with people doing their own messages.
Speaker 4: There's been a lot of weird shell formations apparently I don't know, change.
Speaker 1: Or something that's exactly very funny. We're to take a short break. After the break, we've got net Zany we've got Lefty using so much. Outside is going to go away back in a tick. You're watching Outsiders with Retapana here with Caroline Marcus filling in for James Morrow and doing a sensational job as she always does, and myself ruined. Dean, thank you so much for watching us every Sunday morning. We certainly do appreciate your company. Well, net zero is net zany is the mad insane getting worse by the moment world of net zero policies. One story which seems to keep popping up time and time again, Caroline is Andrew Forrest. Twiggy Forrest seems to the great guru of the renewables industry, seems to keep firing people and shutting down renewals projects. Interesting.
Speaker 5: Imagine that. I mean this time it's there's actually two plants that have been impacted. He's asked ninety jobs from a Queensland from Queensland and wa plants and closing one in Queensland.
Speaker 4: But there's also.
Speaker 5: One in Delaware in the US that he's just shut as well, Shore Biden's hometown.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, a lot of these renewable projects, they make some very rich people even richer, and often not always at the expensive taxpayers, because these things have got huge, there's so much market manipulation, so much taxpayer funds are going in. It's not something that is often commercially viable on its own, and obviously we've seen with these closures sometimes it's not even commercially viable with some sort of level of government support. So I think there needs to be far more transparency in who is becoming very wealthy or even wealthier than they already are. And I'm talking about Andrew Forrest you, I'm talking about the industry as a whole with these projects, particularly when it's taxpayer funds that are underwriting it. Some of the conditions that they enter into. You can't lose if the prices drop, that get you get topped up if the prices go up, or you're the beneficiar. That's not how market's supposed to work. You're supposed to take a position, take a risk. If it pays off, you benefit. If it doesn't, you lose. And you can't have this sort of socialism quasi socialism in the sector hundred percent.
Speaker 1: And that's why I say the Liberals should be opposing everything to do with that zero and renewables because it is socialism, because we see the subsidies. If you shut the subsidies down today on all the renewables industries, that would be it. It would all be over. But there was talk during the week as well about in one of these instances, should the person who's benefited from the subsidies and then shuts down the plant be handing back the government's money. We the taxpayers have paid you to set this thing up, and you've done it, and then the six months down the track or whenever it is, you go business.
Speaker 5: It's happened to be no strings attached, but seeing they're just hand it.
Speaker 1: Out, there's no real scrutiny.
Speaker 5: As free To points out, there's no requisite requirements on the person who's getting the subsidy to fulfill obligations on their side. I mean, look, Andrew Forrest and his people have said they're doing this because they're redeploying the investment into research and development.
Speaker 1: But still it's like.
Speaker 4: It's a foreign it's the sector. It's the renewable sector, multi billion dollar industry that is, it needs far greater scrutiny and transparency when you've got this much taxpayer funds going into an industry. You need to know precisely what's happening, particularly because the outcomes have been so disastrous for all of us. So you look at our energy bills, you look at our energy security, you look at all what's coming in the next ten years, it's pretty dark.
Speaker 1: Well, it's similar in a similar vein this story out of Iceland Climb Works in Iceland, which is one of these carbon capture remember the big thing, carbon capture. We're going to capture all the carbon out of the atmosphere and bury it under the ground. This is happening in Australia. There are companies that are set up doing this stuff. Climb Works in Iceland has only captured just over twenty four hundred carbon units since it began operations, which is not even enough to cover its.
Speaker 4: Own notion of it is.
Speaker 1: So it's great comedy, that's about all it is.
Speaker 4: That's as good as Malcolm's, you know, sending water up a hill exactly coming down the hill.
Speaker 5: They were supposed to capture them. I mean, two thousand doesn't mean anything to me, but they said that they would capture twelve thousand carbon units and it's been about two thousand.
Speaker 1: They didn't reach their targeting. What does that remind you of?
Speaker 4: Love the greedies, any subset of greedies that want to pop up and please actually do something, do some activism about the natural environment, about.
Speaker 1: Issues, trees and things, birds, preserving the.
Speaker 4: Natural environ stopping pollution. We've got a number of countries around the world that just dub tons of rubbish into waterways. Do something about that, because most people care about the natural environment. But the entire environmental movement has been hijacked by these grifters who actually don't care for the natural environment because they're happy for the countryside to be covered with solar panels and ugliness that is in no way natural.
Speaker 1: Well, you've just given the Liberal Party another great policy. Why don't you outgreen the greens and actually talk about the environment and trees and yes and getting the litter out of the ocean. Why don't you talk about that Liberal Party and get rid of the rest of it. Climate change, of course, is to blame for the closing down of numerous events in Sydney. There's been this ban this clover More who's been the mayor razy Sydney Council forever. As far as I can remember they they banned all these out the river insite. There were noodle markets that were very popular. They're obviously concerts and things in parks. That's all of being banned or the band is continuing because of climate But.
Speaker 5: You know, guess what, guys, you know what's not affected by the band. There's special carve out.
Speaker 4: A Yabooon festival.
Speaker 5: I'm not from I'm saying it right. It's an Aboriginal at All island festival. So they emigology, the ideology fits their exempt from climate change.
Speaker 4: Takes a day off on those occasions. That's a greater good. Global warming stops and also it stops apparently when you have those weekly and Israel protests. You know that through the parks and set up there's no damage there. But this is serious, I mean to me, it seems the local council here in Zidnia has disproportionate power. This should be a state government issue. If you're if it's costing the state, well.
Speaker 1: All the small businesses that lose out, all those people who love doing the markets, people set up their market stalls. There's a whole massive industry of small business people who miss out on all this. Well done Clover more. Well done, Lefties and Greenies, you're destroying more of the economy. Great work plenty more to come here on Outsiders after the break, can't go wait back in eighty. Hello, you're watching Outsiders with Rita, Queen of Hearts, Panahee, Caroline through the looking glass, Markers and myself Roan Chesha Katadan. Yes, we are living in a topsy turvy world and labors mad taxes are out to get us all. And now it begins. Once upon a time, not so long ago, the Coalition were in position to win majority governments until they decided to go down the rabbit hole of focus groups, net zero and being labor light, chasing the fantasy of being moderates. Thanks to the unbelievable cowardice incompetence of the Dutton Liberal Party election team, we managed over the space of six months to snatch defeat from near certain victory. Australia is now on the path to penury. We had the perfect visual metaphor for the plant of the Australian economy this week when a giant chunk of one of Chris Bowen's beloved wind turbines got wedged and stuck under the Mount Crosby Road Overpass near Brisbane, causing chaos and disruptions to traffic and people's lives, and parts of the highway could not now be closed for many months to come, even a year. Yes, the perfect metaphor for what labor is doing to this country, blocking up all our major economic pathways with insane ideological obstructions, not to mention the sheer insanity of how labour intends to save the planet with gigantic bits of non renewable machinery made in not net zero China by God knows who, using non renewable minerals, non renewable metals brought here on huge diesel ships, crossing thousands of kilometers of oceans and then being hauled by a gigantic diesel truck on its way to destroy vast swathes, a beautiful bush, decimating flora and fauna to make way for thousands of tons of steel and concrete. Now the whole thing is stuck under a bridge, just like that ridiculous Florence tunneling machine was stuck for yolks deep in the snowy mountains. As I said, what perfect metaphors for Labour's climate cult economic devastation. But this is just the beginning. With the news that Labour won't reach its ridiculous net zero targets. Rather than recognizing what they are doing is madness, Labour intends to double down on their plans, like Moscow's Central planners back in the worst days of the Soviet Union, creating havoc out of the economy simply to meet whatever spurious numbers and targets they pluck out of some PowerPoint presentation or modeling document. And of course it is the poorer people who will pay them mone most as living standards collapse and the cost of living soars upwards, with no credible pathway or plan to get our economy back into productive action. But net zero is just the tip of Labour's non melting iceberg. Jim charmers plans for taxing everyday Australians super on fantasy earnings on money they don't have and may never have, is as grotesque as it is absurd as it is obscene. This is what is known as the unrealized capital gains tax that Jim Charmers is bringing in to raid your superannuation to pay for the nonsense subsidies we are spending on renewables and Australias out of control welfare, including such craziness as the skyrocketing NDIS costs. Starting on July one, Label will be increasing the thirty percent the tax on earnings on super balances over three million dollars. Here's the truly scary part. Many Australians have self managed super funds, which include property, farms, or shares as assets to provide their income into the future. A whole point of super taking an idea that was first pushed by the cognitively compromised Joe Biden. Under labor, the tax office can simply decide what those assets might be worth were they to be sold, and then tax you on that profit even though the profit doesn't exist. And then to meet your tax bill you may well have to start selling off that or other assets, and thus begins a downward spiral of enforced selling to pay phantom profits, crippling your future prosperity. This same policy idea, pushed also by Kamala Harris during her failed presidential election bid, was described by experts in the USA as an economy killer, rightly so. It's basically Lewis Carroll style economics with the tax office playing the part of the demented mad hatter or should that be mad taxa. Your profit is whatever I say. Your profit is as much or as little as I want it to be. Even worse. Once we accept the premise that unrealized profit is the source of revenue for the government, we reverse the entire premise of a successful free market society, where people strive to make as much money for themselves, knowing the more they make the more they get to keep, and then give it to the tax office. The amount that is due this tax now is reversing that it is reverse capitalism. Rather than encouraging economic growth through encouraging individual effort and risk, this vile nonsense de incentivizes the individual by taxing money it don't actually have and may never have. Completely mad and where will it stop. Once you've accepted the principle of unrealized capital gains, add taxes, will no doubt try to apply it in ever widening circles. Already there are reports that panic selling has begun, with people desperate presumably to get their money out of super to avoid these phantom taxes. According to Frank Chong, the excellent writer there at news dot com Treasurer Jim Chalmers looming plan to tax unrealized gains on large superannuation balances has already sparked a flight for the exits as wealthy retirees scramble to sell assets and restructure their investment portfolios. He goes on, quote the budget forward estimates reveal Labor expects to tax an extra nine point seven billion dollars from superannuation funds over the five years from now to twenty eight twenty nine end of quote. That's nearly ten billion dollars conjured up out of thin air by the tax offers, raiding imaginary profits in people's superannuation. What disgrace. But it gets worse. The three million dollars is not indexed, which means each year more and more people will fall into that category, especially younger, successful people who now could face enormous bills that they're unaware of into the future. As Wilson Asset Management founded Jeff Wilson says, the impact on Australia's four point two trillion dollars superannuation sector will be quote enormous. He says, Australia is built and thrived on risk capital. Why would you take any risk that you might have to pay tax on something you can't afford to pay tax on. It's incredibly negative for corporate Australia, for capital markets and for innovation, he says. Wilson also points out that the policy quote put an end to the Democrats in America and has been a disaster in Norway after it was implemented there, As Wilson says, all of the technology and entrepreneurs have now fled normal. Indeed, one of those entrepreneurs, Christa Diaspoe, I think that's the correct pronouncing, founder of Norwig and tech company Brava, was so incensed about Norway's unrealized capital gains tax that he wrote a pop song that went viral, a song warning people to avoid Norway because of its insane taxes.
Speaker 13: Come to Norway, we will tax you till you're poor.
Speaker 1: And when you have nothing left, will tax you.
Speaker 14: A little more.
Speaker 13: Before you make a grave mistake, you need to be aware. We even tax paper valuations, so you will have to sell your shares.
Speaker 1: Don't come to Norway. Yes, they tax your paper shares. Unrealized profits the ultimate socialist fantasy, taxing money, plucking it out of thin air. As Frank Chunk point, it's out. The Norwegian tax, similar to labors here, led to disaster in Norway. It was expected to bring in an additional one hundred and forty six million US dollars in yearly tax revenue, but instead, after everyone fled, ther Way ended up with a net decrease of four hundred and forty eight million. What a sick joke.
Speaker 13: So if you're good a technology or business, please stay out. A booming public sector is what this country is about.
Speaker 1: Don't come to Norway. Yes, a booming public sector. The joke gets even sicker. Wait for no surprises here, Albanesian charmers, because when they entered parliament, wait for this, they themselves will be exempt from this tax because they're super comes out of consolidated revenue. One rule for the politicians and one rule for everybody else, or as our Lewis Carroll mad tax that might put it. Just because our tax your invisible profits doesn't mean anyone can touch mine. This country had such promise.
Speaker 13: Think of where we could have been, but it took just one election to our startup scene.
Speaker 1: Yes, much like Norway, Australia too was an amazing and incredible country but so much can change with just one election. The Liberal Party is entirely to blame for losing this recent election, but they are all politicians and although they might miss the perks of office, they have pensions for life and won't care too much. But for the average Australian who has done the right thing, believe the lies about superannuation, had their money compulsory, compulsorily put aside for their retirement, only for the robber barons of labor to now start raiding those piggybanks with fantasy voodoo economics, it is unforgivable. What can be done? I honestly don't know. Until the coalition gets serious about our economy and our future prosperity and abandons net zero and pulls out of Paris, any Conservatives will choose to look to one nation. The Libertarians and other parties, as we were discussing earlier with Alexantik I, might choose to place their votes there. What is clear that somehow or other we need better government. Well. Next Sunday, the twenty fifth of May, there is a function at the Warrawee Club in Warrewee on Sydney's North Shore, which is a fundraiser for an organization called Australians for Better Government. My friend John Ruddick, the Libertarian member of the New South Wales Parliament, is one of the speakers there. Darren DERBOTOLLI he's donating the wine for the occasion. There you go. You can go to Australians for Better dot com if you're interested in attending that event. Other than that, I urge people to get involved in the political party of their choice. We're in for a rough ride over the next three years. But remember nothing is impossible. Labor can and must be defeated before they impoverish us all all of us, that is, except themselves. We truly have gone through the looking glass. Now. I'm delighted to have back on the show Independent Women's Forum fellow dotr Quanta Armored, who joins us live from New York. Quanta, great to see you as always, Fabulous classes as always, we were debating beforehand what color the glasses would be, and you did not let us down. I'm pleased to say Quanta. Talking about letting us down? Has Donald Trump? What's the being the reaction from certainly the Middle East? I want to pick your brains on the Israeli action as well as the Saudi reaction. You're very familiar with both. You've worked in Saudi Arabia, You've worked in Israel. So let's kick off with your thoughts on the Donald Trump for d a tour through the Middle East, through Qatar, through Saudi. What did you make of it?
Speaker 6: Tell us your thoughts.
Speaker 7: Just an extraordinary tourd of course, some are describing it as the most extraordinary diplomacy, the White House exercise in over a generation. You've just been talking about the extractive changes of the economy that are being composed in Australia or have happened in Norway. Nothing could be further from the truth in terms of the Gulf nations. And I think that we're at a moment that is so pivotal. It's rather like the beginning of the oil industry and the collaboration between the United States and Saudi Arabia that bought the world the fossil fuels and raised both nations in both regions to extraordinary pinnacles. We're seeing that now with artificial intelligence. We're seeing that now with the developments of chips. Obviously, there's been a lot of investment in defense I think Saudi Arabia has committed one hundred and eighty billion, almost twice its defense budget to spend in defense, and in total two trillion dollars of deals agreed in these four days, with the potential of it expanding to four trillion. So I think it has been extraordinary.
Speaker 15: But the.
Speaker 7: Two of things that really stuck out to me was the announcement to drop sanctions on Syria. I was, in fact very happy to see that the Syrian people have suffered. That was the first meeting between an American president and Assyrian leader in twenty five years, and the fact that that was made in Saudi Arabia and saluting Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. It places Saudi Arabia on the global map for being one of the most extraordinary negotiators, diplomats and conduits of communication. And that's going to save Syria from the ambitions of Iran of China. It's going to moderate that nation and open that nation to the international markets.
Speaker 1: RITA.
Speaker 4: The scenes we've seen in recent days unprecedented, so much protocol seemed to be broken. To really welcome Donald Trump to the region. Will he be able to maintain the moment, will he be able to follow through with what he is really an enormous realignment of how the US has dealt with that region.
Speaker 7: It's a great question, Reet, and I think the fact is that there are multiple partners that are going to move to make this happen. It's the not only the governments of these Arab Gulf nations. Remember Saudi Arabia is not only the richest nation in the Middle East, it's the richest nation in Asia. But it's their public that also welcome this investment, the public that welcomes Donald Trump. There are many places President Trump might not be warmly welcomed. You could think of Greenland perhaps, or Panama maybe, but in this part of the world, his values and his outlook. Really, I think this four days has closed a gap that developed on nine to eleven. That was the intention the Crown Prince vlad had been. Soman reminded us the intention of bin Ladin was to separate and break the US Saudi relationship, and that relationship has been under tension and difficulty on and off for those decades. I think that has completely closed, and that's to the benefit of humanity. And much was made of the fact that Israel was not visited during this trip. But I think all of this alignment and deepening of alliances is ultimately going to benefit the state of Israel, and President Trump most likely had that very much in mind during his visits.
Speaker 5: Count you mentioned that you know he President Trump didn't visit Israel. There's been a lot of talk of an apparent rift between him and Benjamin Netaniahu, the Prime Minister of Israel, and there has been criticism of his acceptance of this gift of a dumbo jet from the Qataris. He's seen to shake hands where dictators people. Obviously, the new interim Syrian president links to al Qaeda. Do you see though, that this new type of diplomacy paying off in terms of peace for the region, or do you have concerns that maybe he's putting his trust in the wrong people.
Speaker 7: So yes, I mean al Shara, the leader of Syria, he was aligned with and a member of al Qaeda and ISIS. He has taken an extraordinary opportunity in history and has now a huge responsibility than Syrian people, eighty percent of whom are below the poverty line. They have no access to international banking until these sanctions are fully lifted which have been announced. So he has a tremendous responsibility. And I think he is beholden to Saudi Arabia and Turkey. And so President Trump has these tremendous guarranteurs in that President Trump has shown that he's been able to re align Turkey and Saudi Arabia that had tremendous tensions at each other. So I do have confidence that President Trump will do this. What's very interesting is that in a survey, in the Adleman Survey of Government Trust, I was reading Saudi Arabia ranks as the highest level of trust of its public in its government at eighty five percent out of about thirty eight nations, including my nation and I think yours. And that's because President Trump indicated the era of neo con a politics or nation building through destruction that is in America's past, and the Middle East also has a different way of achieving things and they are succeeding. I think that this could not only be successful for the US and the Middle East, it is going to realign the entire global South wealth and that region, which does include Israel. I think we're going to see Syria joining the Abraham Accords. I think we're going to see Lebanon, there's talk of Azerbaijan. Ultimately Saudi Arabia will There needs to be some form of Palestinian statehood before that happens. Ultimately, that is going to become an economic engine for the global self, which is where the population of the world is growing in the next decade. So we are going to come back and look at this as a historic visit.
Speaker 1: But Quanta, you mentioned some form of Palestinian state. That's fairly ambiguous, and it goes to the heart of the matter as far as Israel is concerned and security and getting rid of Hamas, and of course the threat of Iran having a nuclear bomb, so all of that is tied in very much to that. Do you think that part of the riff that Caroline mentioned with Netan Yahoo is because Trump is now leaning on Israel to form some kind of Palestinian state within its borders.
Speaker 7: I don't know, and I have no access to those conversations of any kind. I don't describe any kind of distance. I think President Trump has made it very clear his primary allegiances to the American people. He regards Israel as America's closest ally all of his efforts are designed to support Israel, as he's shown very emphatically tonight, I'm hearing that there's now a talk of releasing nine hostages for masses offered in exchange for a pause in fighting, and that's being discussed. Remember there are twenty three hostages, it's still trapped alive and thirty five bodies. So we've done nineteen months of this war. Been many times talking to you about it. I think the reality is we are coming to a point where no one has tolerance for more conflict. Not the Israelis, not the families of the hostages. The Israeli military is incredible, it will do whatever it's people ask for, but they have plaid an extremely high price. And the Palestinians that are not Hamas operatives. The Hamas itself is still there, but has lost its primary sponsor, Iran. Its other sponsor in Qatar, will be now under tremendous pressure from GCC nations, from the UA and Saudi Arabia and the United States to not be cultivating this barbaric monster. I don't know where the Palestinian state will be. I don't know what that territory is going to be, but I do know there has to be a two nation for two people's solution, and that future state has to recognize Israel unambiguously. And I also believe in the Arab world there is an appetite for a demilitarized Palestinian sovereign state. In the future. It will not be permitted to have this kind of armaments, or perhaps even any armaments, and that's something needs to be solved. But the status quo another nineteen months of this war, I don't foresee that, and I think the United States will lose its appetite for that.
Speaker 1: Read it quickly.
Speaker 4: Yes, I agree with that. Before you go at contact, I just want to play a little bit of a vision. This had a lot of people fascinated this ceremony that Trump was welcomed with. Tell us what the meaning of that is? That hair waving ceremony? Donald Trump loved it?
Speaker 1: By you?
Speaker 4: What what does it mean?
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 7: I have never seen that anywhere in the Middle East. I wasn't aware of it, and I'm sorry to say I didn't even read about it, but I imagine it is the way they're facing somebody they're thrilled with. It's also celebrating the beauty of the women, the confident of the women, and it underlines to me absolutely how pluralist the United Arab Emirates is. Remember that, Quanta.
Speaker 1: Apparently it's it's for one of the highest honors you can pay. It's a gesture of grace, pride and spiritual blessing, which symbolizes honor and purity of intent. So it's a it's a big thing, and it's normally only reserved for kings and monarchs. Quanta and Director chat To. He was always we've got to go, but thanks so much for talking just from New York and great right.
Speaker 5: And just don't expect Rid and I to do that because it will completely.
Speaker 1: The break Caroline's editorial.
Speaker 6: In a.
Speaker 5: Welcome back here watching outside as I'm Caroline Marcus here with Rowan Dean and the lovely Rita Panahe one of the few silver linings this election, and let's face it, there were slim piggings, was the voting out of Green's leader Adam Bant. Bant presided over the most hate filled iteration of the Greens, a party ostensibly about the environment, but which in recent times has run cover for the worst type of extremists free, Free Palestine.
Speaker 16: They wrop up to every community event and meeting to offer that connection because they.
Speaker 4: Their tentacles reach in to the areas that tri influence power.
Speaker 6: Should it be dismantled.
Speaker 17: Hamas is an organization that exists in the region that we are talking about here, right, who is going to who will dismantle it?
Speaker 5: After Conservatives suffered a brutal defeat, not only in the landslide Labor victory, but the loss of Liberal leader Peter Dutton after twenty four years in politics, you can hardly blame Conservatives for celebrating Bant losing his seat of Melbourne the Cherry on top of the almost total decimation of the Radical Greens in the Lower House. Nor can you blame Conservatives or any centrist really for relishing in the meltdown of equally devisive influences like Abby Chatfield.
Speaker 14: Having anxiety by Adam Band losing his seat. I was so busy celebrating Dutton and losing that I didn't even think it was possible for Adam Band lose his seat.
Speaker 1: I think it was possible, and I have.
Speaker 5: To agree comes denial. Well, but wait anymore, after Greef comes denial and lashing out.
Speaker 14: I wish Adam Vant would have kept his seat. Thanks for asking, but obviously the greater.
Speaker 7: Good was to keep up and out.
Speaker 1: That was achieved. That was the main goal, So I'm happy with that.
Speaker 14: I would love though, in returns to willness check on you, But I think everyone that's commenting things like that, I know for a fact you are deeply unlikable, unintelligent, ugly strange Iceland.
Speaker 5: People, deeply unlikable, unintelligent, strange. Have you looked in the mirror of Abby? Actually don't answer that. We can see it's pretty much all you do. But if you thought the absolute drubbing of the Greens in the House of Reps would lead to some self reflection and positive change in the party, think again. In Bant's concession speech, which really was just a twenty four minute self aggrandizing lecture, Adam Band blamed everyone but himself for his loss and doubled down on the divisiveness.
Speaker 18: We have been really proud, and I've been really proud to continue to push for a just and lasting piece for the people of Palestine and Israel, which is going to be based on an end to the invasion and an end to the occupation, not.
Speaker 5: One iota of self awareness about how voters had rejected their radical politics, and if there was any hope that there's fringe party would reform as a result of its complete electoral bollocking, that has now been extinguished. Enter Laressa Waters, the Queensland senator and former environment lawyer, made international headlines when she became the first person to breastfeed in Parliament in twenty seventeen. But don't be fooled by her softer, more maternal image. Despite attempts by some corners of the media to paint Waters as your typical, single working mum, her politics is of the same destructive hue as Bans, and the clue is in her very first speech as the new leader.
Speaker 15: Of course, we stand firm always on social justice and human rights, whether that's First Nations justice, whether that's a free Palestine, whether that's peace and human rights. Globally, we will always be there calling outrocities, calling out a genocide, and standing strongly on social justice and human rights.
Speaker 5: Not only does that kind of rhetoric help incite hatred by calling the war against a terror group hamas a genocide, she sews further discord by suggesting there are wonderful Jews and well the rest.
Speaker 15: I know a lot of wonderful Jewish voters who are backing the Greens because they don't want a genocide either.
Speaker 5: Let's not forget too. Marine Ferruki has kept her role as Deputy leader of the Greens despite repeatedly refusing to condemn hermas posing next to a protester holding a sign calling for Jews to be put in the bin, and turning the Senate into something resembling an undergraduate pro Palestinian encampment. This is the same senator who successfully sued Paulling Hansen for racial discrimination after the One Nation leader told her to piss off back to Pakistan. Yet Faruki seems to have no compunction telling Jews to piss off out of their homeland.
Speaker 17: Today we bring the people's protest into Parliament, Free Free Palestine.
Speaker 5: The Greens have become so unrecognizable from their tree hugging roots part of the pun even party elders have issued warnings over their terror sympathizing. The co founder of the National Greens Party alongside Bob Brown, Drew Hutton, said the Greens have experimented with what I would call a hyper militant approach.
Speaker 4: During the last three years.
Speaker 5: They also overplayed their hand on Gaza and needed to make it a bit clearer. They were totally opposed to the politics of Hermas. Just a little bit clearer, Rowan and Rita just this tiny clearer when they weren't condemned them at all. Look someway common sense from a Greenie, but of sour if the party can't stand for that. Hutton was suspended in recent years for standing up for free speech in women's rights in the face of an equally militant trans lobby. In the past time of government, we saw the offices of government MP's defaced with the most vile graffiti, protests that stopped even the PM and his staff from going to their own electorate office, and the defacing of war memorials or with either the implied or stated endorsement of the Greens. We saw the bombings of daycare centers and synagogues, the very manifestation of the hatred being whipped up by the Protest Party.
Speaker 4: The Greens may have been chased.
Speaker 5: Out of below a House, but they still hold the balance of power in the upper House, and now an emboldened labor must do everything it can not to allow them to abuse that power.
Speaker 1: Great stuff, Thanks can. I wanted to before we get on. I want to talk about George Clooney in a second, but just before we do that, what did you think about Quanta's comments, because I found it slightly disturbing that we're starting now to go, oh, we've got to have the two state solution. We've got to have this, We've got to have that before we get to peace in the Middle East. We seem to be crab walking back to where we were. But you tell me your thoughts.
Speaker 5: Well, it's just it's a lovely idea on the face of it that a lot of people in Israel did support.
Speaker 7: But then how does.
Speaker 1: It work in practice?
Speaker 5: It can't be a master it can't be palaestinan authority that people don't support, and the majority of Palestinians still support her mass in Gaza, so how will that work?
Speaker 4: Well, she did put the condition on it that any Palestinian state would have to accept Israel and Israel's right to exist, so it's not.
Speaker 1: M demilitarized, which means under some kind of Israeli or But I think someone else's.
Speaker 4: What she said about we can't have another eighteen nineteen months of what we've had. I think that's also accurate, and maybe people don't want to hear that, but certainly the US and even conservatives in the US are starting to say this can't go on.
Speaker 1: But the reality is it's only gone on as long as it's powers because the US keeps telling Israel to back off and goes slower. I mean, even Trump's been guilty of that, but that was what Biden was doing. I mean, it won't go eighteen months.
Speaker 5: That's not that her mass has been almost entirely disable. Some officials that the senior officials that Israel and our targeting and strikes and ground invasions are extending the ground invasion. But it can't. But they need to get their hostages back. I mean, that is the goald main goal. And until her Mass does that, it will continue. But the vaults has to be squarely. The blame is squarely on her masks. They won't give up, so it continues.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it continues. That's that's what we don't want it to do. We wanted to finish, absolutely, but it finishes when her mass are defeated. That's the simple thing. When the hostages back and her mass is defeated and gone from the entire scene. Interesting times.
Speaker 4: But let's be honest. Once a mass in its current form is defeated, and we've discussed before that they continue to the recent polling that we've seen continue to enjoy widespread support in that area from the Palestinian people, We're going to have another mass or whatever they will call themselves. So that is also the reality of how you're going to have any sort of lasting piece, any sort of security for Israelis, because yeah, once her Mass is defeated, it's not like you're suddenly going to have these peace loving tolerants.
Speaker 5: But perhaps it's possible, I'm saying about Syria and the new leader who used to have ties to well did have ties to okay an Isis. If that can come true and if they can turn that around for the people of Syria, Syria can even normalize relationships with Israel, than maybe it's not well question.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think there's a lot to be There's a lot we've got to wait and see. With Syria. I mean, there there there atrocities happening in Syria that minorities have been targeted. So again, it's not some Kumbaya moment where they got rid of a dictator and this new guy is, you know, reformed and wonderful. I know he met with mccron, he's met with Trump. He's obviously doing everything he can to get sanctions lifted against the country. But I will reserve judgment about what sort of.
Speaker 1: Something will be will play into this. And I discussed this on my Friday show with Natalie Winters. Was the role of China and all of this, and the Trump's big goal is to kind of isolate China, and this means and part of the whole Saudi Syria deal is the Syria deal isolates Russia. A lot of this isolates China to some extent.
Speaker 6: So it was.
Speaker 1: Interesting as well to see Rita. The US and China reaching their so called trade deal, or the beginnings of a trade deal.
Speaker 4: Well, they've got a three month pause, so in this three months, they both had tariffs of over one hundred percent on each other's goods. The US will reduce its tariff on Chinese products to just thirty percent, China's reducing their tariffs on US products to just ten percent. So in that three months they may come to a more lasting agreement, But a lot of people are again pushing for Trump to take the more difficult road and really have a massive economic realignment where you continue to try to weaken China and bring back those manufacturing jobs to the US, so you're not just having a more advantageous trade deal, but you're actually doing something about reversing some of the damage that's been done in recent decades where China has been bolstered and American manufacturing has been decimated.
Speaker 1: Exactly. George Clooney very upset, George, very upset because Biden didn't recognize him. I mean, George, here's a clue. Biden didn't recognize anyone. So you're not special, recognize, don't her about it, don't take it Personallyta, he's.
Speaker 4: So trying to rewrite history, Clooney. Really, he's done multiple interviews. It was on sixty minutes US sixty minutes talking about you know, he's not a hero. He just had to do the right thing and tell people Biden wasn't up to it. Mate. We've got the timeline, we've got the receipts. You held a massive fundraiser for this clown. Remember when Biden had to be helped off stage by Barbaraco. But that was at George Clooney's.
Speaker 6: We did every week.
Speaker 4: Said nothing after that. Nothing. It was only a few weeks after that when that disastrous debate performance happened against Trump and Biden refused to stand down. A couple of weeks after that, George pinned that infamous New York Times peace saying he has to step down, and a lot of people suspected Bracco Barba was behind that piece. But anyway, he is now trying to paint himself on some sort of a hero that tried to save America from this cognitive decline of Biden's.
Speaker 1: Please, Caroline, all we need to say to all those confused Americans out there, had you been watching outside since two thousand and seventeen, you will, no doubt a lot.
Speaker 4: Of them too.
Speaker 1: Watched Sky here exactly more reason too. There was probably more coverage of Biden on Sky News Australia than there was on virtually all at the left wing media or any media. That's the same thing, isn't it. I've doubt the media in America hilarious stuff. We're going to take a short break when we come back. We've got Canbra clown Show. Can Tech Roll Up, Roll Up, Step right this way, ladies and gentlemen, It's the wackiest, craziest, silliest show in town. It is, of course, the Canbra Clown Show, back by popular demand for another three years season of madness, mayhem and mishaps from all your favorite camera clowns. Yes, here were two of my favorite clowns pitching their big top back on the shores of Lake Burley Griffin earlier in the week. One of them is Alboso and one of them is Gigi. See if you can spot which is which like a sea, you can sign your animation office a great stuff. Meanwhile, lots of Shenanigan's over in the big Green Big Top as the clowns squabbled amongst themselves to see who would be top two two in the tent? Would it be Sea Patrol Sarah, the fan of fictitious TV dramas, last scene magically pulling a dead salmon out of her handbag, throwing up in.
Speaker 15: Stinking in attention, then headection salmon.
Speaker 1: Oh, would it be mad as a cut snake Morine.
Speaker 17: I've just returned from Pakistan after seeing Miami, Australia's criminal inaction on climate is deeply felt there, felt in the extreme heat, felt in the melting glacials washing away entire villages, and felt in the everyday life of children in Pakistan who are suffocating in an ever deadly mix of intense heat and trapped pollution. So we must remember also to lift our gaze, we must start a process of making climate reparations to the global South countries who are most harmed by Australia's contribution to the climate crisis.
Speaker 1: Okay, note this week the Grains turned to Waters. Literally, top clown in the Grains tent went to none other than lactating Larissa Waters, the she wolf we made headlines around the world eight years ago for breastfeeding her tot in Parliament.
Speaker 7: Turning in my name for today relating to black lung disease be taken.
Speaker 1: As a formal motion. Great stuff to be applauded. Meanwhile, another one of our very favorite clowns reappeared this week with a whole news circus act and determined to take an extravagant show on the road all the way to Gaza.
Speaker 19: The cross section Gaza of colonialism. It's a cross section of capitalism. It's the cross section of apartheid, an indigenous struggle, it's.
Speaker 1: A cross section of all of that. This is a revolution. We're going to revolutionize Palestine and this country through our solidarity and show the rest of the world what can happen.
Speaker 20: Do you think when the war stops and there's a free gaza, that we can go to ghaza, We can reefing the indigenous community there if you do it well in the industry, silent and just bless that land and just say listen, the indigenous communities all around wire with you.
Speaker 19: We're right here.
Speaker 20: That Welcome to Country is not just you know, ceremony, It's it's we are liberated. We're here as an indigenous community to one indigenous community, your free land, our freeland.
Speaker 6: This is our work.
Speaker 20: I think that would be amazing.
Speaker 1: Ah, yes, it would be amazing. And I'm not quite sure what the Gazans would make of some mob and loopy lydia burning gum leaves and glowing smoke in their faces. Not much, I suspect, But I hope fans of the Canberraclown show paid heed to the very clear message there. The Welcome to Country song is regarded by them as a revolutionary call to liberation and seizure of land through revolution by these clowns, take note if you happen to have a mortgage. Meanwhile, in Sydney, the Min's government joined forces with the unspeakable sorry Typo the Speakman Liberals to plan a whole new raft of abortion laws, much to the disquiet of many nurses and midwives, raising.
Speaker 21: That I went into midway three hushion for helping women in that very vulnerable time of bringing babies into the world. That I wanted to help women, and I never even considered that abortion would be a part of it.
Speaker 1: But in the and anti abortion activists led by the extraordinary doctor Joanna Howe, managed to get the bills significantly watered down.
Speaker 16: I've clearly rattled some cages when you have the Premier and the opposition leader agreeing on something.
Speaker 2: Protests in front of State Parliament, pulling up government leaders to.
Speaker 16: Build up customs of charity hospitals to perform abortions.
Speaker 7: They must comply.
Speaker 2: State MP's unimpressed.
Speaker 7: The tactics are bizarre and nasty.
Speaker 4: Say it's not bullying, it's just called democracy.
Speaker 2: The Liberal leader didn't agree, saying he was threatened with a campaign.
Speaker 6: I won't cave in to brazen bullying like this.
Speaker 2: Today the Premier claimed NP's records on the abortion you have been misrepresented.
Speaker 1: There's enormous amount of misinformation allies that have been spread by her.
Speaker 16: I will be seeking a correction of the record and an apology from Premier Chris Mins.
Speaker 2: Passing the Lower House sixty five votes to twenty.
Speaker 1: By the clever emotion CAD, we have.
Speaker 16: Managed to gut this bill and that is an incredible victory for the people.
Speaker 1: Well done to Joanna. How are there? And speaking of unspeakable or other I should say unpronounceable liberal leaders. The Canbra clown Show now has a new star. But how do you pronounce her name? We keep being told it's Susan Lee, but the computer Alas says differently.
Speaker 22: Paul's purchase is how Health Minister sussen Lay is explaining her decision to buy an apartment during a taxpayer funded trip to the Gold Coast in twenty fifteen. Miss Lays under pressure from the opposition over the property she purchased. In May twenty fifteen, while traveling to Queensland on ministerial business.
Speaker 1: Sussen Lay, I'll go with that. Then the good news is that there's nothing sus about Sussan. That could be the libs new slogan, there's nothing sus about Sussan because she's already shown she's got a sense of humor and she's perfectly happy to dress up in character.
Speaker 4: First, let me introduce my alter ego, Tina Lina Turner.
Speaker 1: Trade stuff. But what about Alboso? Here he is doing his best Joe Biden impression walking down the airplane steps without falling over, Almost but not quite as good as the original hyper bowl. Let's hyperbole as pronounced by Julia Gillard extreme exaggeration. Then we've got some great ones here, Caroline.
Speaker 5: Yes, well, Clementine Ford, the feminist that protects all our rights as women in this country. While she has gone on to Piers Morgan's show and let's just say it didn't go very well for her. Let's play the clip.
Speaker 6: What is a woman?
Speaker 7: Cheers? I'm not going down the path of debating transment with you, Okay, I'll tell you.
Speaker 4: I know that because this is your.
Speaker 7: Tactic, this is what you do.
Speaker 6: What is a woman?
Speaker 7: I'll tell you, I'll tell you.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what a woman is.
Speaker 7: A woman is someone who has at least at one point in her life felt scared of a man.
Speaker 6: Sorry, So.
Speaker 7: Any man who's ever felt afraid of another man as a woman, It's a.
Speaker 4: Very good question, because who in their lifetime has been so blessed not to ever feel Scout would say, every bloke has felt scared of another man? So are they all women now?
Speaker 1: As every child?
Speaker 4: I mean, it is such a nonsensical position, as is the notion that what is a woman is some sort of a gotcha question. It is some sort of a trick question. It is the most simple and it just exposes just how lunatic and dishonest some people have allowed themselves to become that they treat this most simple question as if it's a gotcha, as if it's an impossible question they couldn't.
Speaker 1: Possibly, Caroline, the feminist movement is kind of still or the extreme feminist is still clinging on to the trans thing. Most of the world has moved on now and going okay, that was a bit, let's move on from that one. But they're still clinging part of.
Speaker 5: The feminist movement I can't remember if it's the first wave, third wave, whatever, the.
Speaker 4: Major it is gender critical.
Speaker 5: There is a true for gender critical feminists, which is ter trans exclusionary radical feminists. So a lot of the original feminists are actually deeply against this whole transit no.
Speaker 4: As a movement, They're overwhelmingly for the trans movement. I think it's I think that's kind of what kind of feminists. There's certainly a group who are very active and very loud and who've been very much persecuted in recent years for being outspoken about women's rights, would like her, But they are a minority, and the reason they've been so persecuted is because all the polling on this is very clear. The people, sadly who are most supportive of the transactivist movement and some of the excesses of it is overwhelmingly women. Most men rejected whilst women have, which is because it is obviously something that infringes on women's rights, so you would think women would be I'm subjecting.
Speaker 1: Let's have a look at Robert de Niro at Can one of the great TDS exponents trunk arrangement syndrome in action at the Can Film Fossil What Film Festival? What's all the love? He is sitting there? Just do we applad?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, let's applaud him.
Speaker 23: It looks for truth. Art embraces diversity, and that's why art is a threat. That's why we are a threat to autocrats and fascists.
Speaker 4: Here's such as I can't think of someone in the celebrity world other than those who are being charged with crimes, who has been so diminished with his activism because he was just like the great actor and now he's become a bit of a clown show. Everyone's mocking him. He's gone on Bill mass program and just made the most insane you know claims. So yeah, he has become a bit of a Bruce Springsteen who played at the beginning.
Speaker 1: We can't really tell them about. Let's very quickly have a look at Michelle Obama lecturing us about how intelligent she is.
Speaker 4: Of course, people line up for my advice, and you you're walking away like I'm stupid.
Speaker 1: It's like I've written books. I've written books.
Speaker 6: There you go.
Speaker 1: That's all we've got time for. Make sure you watch Rita during the week at eleven pm. Make sure Friday night you've got the world according to Rowandane and US Report and reader Panahe that's it. We will see you next Sunday, nine am here on Outsiders. Thanks so much fortune by