Speaker 1: Apodjay production.
Speaker 2: We begin today by acknowledging the traditional custodians of the land on which we gathered today and pay our respects to their elders past and present. We extend that respect to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people's here today.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the Grow and Glow Podcast. I'm Ashy, I'm Kiara. This is a podcast where we learn, laugh, and level up together.
Speaker 4: Let's go deep, let.
Speaker 5: The emotions flow, and find the lessons to grow and Glow. Nothing is off the table with Grow and Glow, and we're here to be your expander.
Speaker 4: Hello everybody, Welcome.
Speaker 5: Back to Grow and Glow.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited We've got Shane on the podcast today. And I don't know what it was, but when I first found you on social media. Yes, I came across your page and I was like, I'm just obsessed with this girl. I click yeah, and then I bought your fem flow course and then I also did the lines Gate portal as well, and I was just like, I really want to get you on the podcast and I want everyone to hear the different things that you have to share and talk about. So yeah, I'm so happy to have you here today and learn from you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, learn from you.
Speaker 5: We've touched on it here and there, and I think maybe a couple other guests have, but today we're talking all things manifestation.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: I'm really excited to like really learn about this because I think it's something I kind of tuppy in and out and I haven't been consistent with sod be call to get a really deeper understanding and hear it from you. But before we do, every Monday episode, we have a share of the week, so we'd love for you to share something that you've been loving lately. A recommendation could be a restaurant, a product, anything. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Okay, So something that I have been really loving at the moment is getting back into my daily breath work routine. And I feel like at different stages when we're about to up level or manifest something requires different parts of ourselves to, you know, unlock the new door because old keys don't unlock new doors.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 6: Since then, I've just added back in the routine and it's been so.
Speaker 5: Beautiful, like a five minute one or like a longer one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So once a week I try and do like a longer, more of like a ritual one, but then just throughout the day, I'll sort of.
Speaker 1: Do ten minutes in the morning.
Speaker 6: If I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed during the day, I'll do a couple in between, and then yeah.
Speaker 4: So beautiful. It really does make a difference.
Speaker 5: And even on YouTube, like you can literally type in five minute breath work for anxiety, five minute breath work for.
Speaker 4: Energy, and like it doesn't take much but it can have big impact.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, I'm love that.
Speaker 5: All right, let's get into it. So manifestation in your own words, like for someone that's never heard of it, or maybe they've heard of it, but they're still like, I don't really know what I'm doing. What is manifestation? Why do you do it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: So manifestation, I feel we are always manifesting, whether you are conscious of it or not. We're always in that realm. And I always say, like, your words are your magic ones, you know, and what you really speak into existence is what is reflected back to you. And I remember even a few years ago when I was, you know, sort of deep into that part of the journey.
Speaker 1: But I started being really really.
Speaker 6: Conscious when I got into business of what I was speaking because I was literally like starting from scratch, and I really was conscious on what I was speaking into existence. And even though I was starting with no clients, no nothing, I kind of just spirit was like, you need to quit your ninety five, just go all in.
Speaker 1: And then I felt myself kind of.
Speaker 6: Going down that negative talk spiral, you know, and there's always so much doubt right as a manifestation is about to land in your world. And I started actually just saying to myself and out loud, I was like, I'm fully booked.
Speaker 1: I'm fully booked.
Speaker 6: I used to write as if my clients were already booked in, and within two months I was fully booked.
Speaker 4: Wow. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So you know when people say like fake it to your make it, what's your take on manifesting Compared to that.
Speaker 6: Faking can kind of feel a little bit like disconnected. It can feel a little bit like icky. You're like, ooh, like a authentic Yeah, yeah, absolutely. But what I kind of really teach my clients and this is a huge part of manifesting your next level self is becoming the woman or the person that is a match to your desire. Right, So it's like really stepping into that next level, how does she speak, how does she move? What are her habits and things like that, and when you kind of even like dress to suggest of that next level self is a huge thing as well. It's just amazing that just intuitively what sort of starts shifting within you and then it shows up in your physical Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also, I love you to share a bit more in your story of like the things you've manifesting. I heard you talk on socials about the place that you're living at the moment, So maybe if you want to share a couple of like cool stories of things that you've made.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Absolutely so living in my dream beach apartment in like very beautiful suburb in the Gold Coast. And basically how that sort of come about was being I'm from Perth originally, and I had gone over traveling overseas. I came back and I was like, I either want to move back permanently to the UK or somewhere else. I just knew the time and Perth had served its purpose again and I started all of a sudden getting all of these clients randomly booked from Brisbane and I was like okay, I was like I was feeling some energy and then I started seeing signs and you know, the Gold Coast just started flooding like my TikTok, and I was like, okay.
Speaker 1: There's something calling me there.
Speaker 6: And so I went over just for a week, and I was like, yeah, this is my place. This is exactly where I'm meant to be. And so I did I like listened to Spirit. I was like, okay, I'm going to go. I knew the first place that I moved into was only going to be temporary. I walked in and I was like I was living with someone just at the time, and I was like, I'm gonna be here a couple months. Like I just had that annoying and I knew it was like the stepping stone. And basically what happened was I had up leveled a lot quicker than what I thought, and when that tends to happen. Basically, Spirit was already calling in the energy of my next home and I could feel her and she was coming through, Like the name of it came through was like the soul pad like it was very much like love. It was like my divine feminine energy in my fullness. And basically what happened was I had come back from a trip from Sydney and my housemate was like, oh, the owners are moving back. We've got less than a month ago, and I remember feeling that fear come up. But I was like no, like I asked for this. I literally said I was ready for my next place. And then the universe was like, oh, here you go. You've got no choice. Now you've got to do it. And I remember I felt so much fear come up, which always happens. I feel like the bigger the manifestation, the bigger the fear.
Speaker 1: And that's it's really.
Speaker 4: Cool to hear.
Speaker 5: That makes me feel really good because it brings like a sense of just calmness, like I know something better is coming. When it's stuck in that fear, it can carry on. But if you're like, Okay, I know something's about to break through, it kind of makes it more exciting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for me, it was actually a commitment piece.
Speaker 6: It was being like, oh, I'm signing a lease and like committing to being in one spot for a long time.
Speaker 1: That's actually what it was.
Speaker 6: But I knew that the growth was actually going to be me putting roots down somewhere because I'd been such a little gypsy. So anyway, what sort of happened was I moved out and I just was staying with a friend for a couple of weeks because it was a very quick turn around, and Spirit actually asked me to go even bigger. So in my mental state where I was at my energetic capacity, I had capped myself and I was, you know, looking for a place that was maybe an extra two three hundred dollars a week. I was like, yep, that's all led I can afford. That's what my ego was kind of telling me. And then Spirit was like, no, you're ready for that next level, which gave me a lot of anxiety because that was more than double what I was paying. And I was like, I was feeling like the terror, but equally I felt so lit up and expanded by that bigger leap. And what happened was over those couple of weeks in transition, I had a very specific suburb.
Speaker 1: I really wanted to move to Mermaid Beach. I don't know why.
Speaker 6: I was just like feeling that vibe and that energy, and I was like, that's where I'm moving to. And I remember I toured a place and it was fully furnished and all of the things and I was like, Yep, yep, this is the one, this is it, this is where I'm moving to. Then nothing, nothing came through, and I was like, oh, okay. I remember feeling really upset and disappointed. And then this is a key part of manifesting, is the deep surrender and the deep letting go on the resistance because I was anxiously attached to moving in like it had to be certain time, because it was creeping up to Christmas as well, so it was like you.
Speaker 4: Want to be settled in your own yes, absolutely.
Speaker 6: And I was like, really don't want to have to put my stuff in storage and like all of those logistical pieces. But I was like, okay, I reached this deep point of acceptance. I was like, all right, if it's going to be next year, it's going to be next year, and I'll let that go.
Speaker 1: As soon as I let that go. It was just so crazy.
Speaker 6: I had actually signed to go and like view a place, but I had so let go of this manifestation that I didn't even show up to the viewing of the place. And I get a call from a real estate being like, oh, are you coming for the inspection? And I was like, oh no, sorry, like I'm busy, and they were like, oh, no, I think you should come, Like can you come any time today? And I was like, oh, like the only time I can come is like eleven o'clock and they were like, yeah, come and I was like, that's really weird. Why are they calling me? Like it's meant to be so busy and so hard to like get that. But I had also unsubscribed to that belief that like it's hard, rental crisis, all of those sorts of things. I was like, no, I'm the exception to every rule, which is like one of my number one core beliefs. And so anyway, they called me and they were like, yeah, come in. We can do any time whenever you're free, and I like walked in and I felt her energy of like even the lady and I walked in. I was like, oh, yeah, this is mine, this is easy, this is done. And it was done within twenty four hours. I moved in Christmas Eve.
Speaker 4: That's and it.
Speaker 6: Wasn't in the suburb that I necessarily wanted, but it turned out so much better than I could have expected, and it was ten times better than the other place that I wanted as well. And I was like, oh, I just had to level up to become a vibrational match to the woman who lived in this type of place. I actually thought, you know, a couple of weeks prior or, that would be too good for me. I couldn't afford it all of those things. So what I actually to do. I had to do the inner work on myself to hold that vibration and attract it in. And then when it happened, it was so effortless.
Speaker 5: Aware of that limited belief, and you're like, hang on, no, no, we're not there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is who I want to be.
Speaker 6: Yeah, absolutely, And it was just the most like divinely led. Even when they were like sending me all the details, it was like centered eleven eleven, and like, you know, just did all of that, and you're just like, oh, and all I wanted. I remember two weeks prior, I did a new moon ceremony and I was like, I just really want to be in my house, in my new place on Christmas.
Speaker 1: And I woke up Christmas morning my new place was beautiful. Yeah, oh I love that.
Speaker 5: I love that now, Like I feel like anyone listening to that, maybe he goes in and out of manifescing like having that evidence that just propels you for because you know that it's possible.
Speaker 4: You've got the evidence of that now.
Speaker 6: And I think as well, trusting that like spirit, universe, God, whoever you subscribe to, is always ten steps ahead. So I was so like, yes, this is what I wanted, but they're like, notione, just hold out. In two weeks you'll be in a place that's ten times.
Speaker 1: Better and patient.
Speaker 6: Yes, absolutely, and just you can be like so much more rewarded because I didn't give up. I let go of the timing of when it was gonna unfold. And that's also a key thing. A lot of people when manifesting, they go into anxious attachment where they try and control the timing of it, and I'm like, that's literally cop blocking your manifestation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so just knowing when things don't work out that you have actively consciously manifested it's because something better is coming.
Speaker 4: Surrender, drop in trust.
Speaker 6: And they know things that you don't know, and now I'm like, oh my gosh, I'm in the best location. Like every single piece, I'm like, oh, because it's better than I could have even comprehended. So yeah, that was just a beautiful, like physical, big manifestation, and then since I moved in there, it's like that's what opened the floodgates for everything else this year.
Speaker 3: So yeah, you've been unstoppable, Like watching all the things that they're doing, I'm like, wow, But how as well did you first get started with manifesting? Like is it something you've grown up, like your mum was into, or you've like seen people do, or does something happen in life You're like, oh, hang on a second, what's that?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: Love to hear how you initially got into it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So I remember like years and years ago, I was probably like I don't know, ten eleven twelve, when like The Secret came out and my parents bought the DVD of it and we all watched it as a family, which was like super random, especially for back in like two thousand and six, like a long time ago, and I remember being like, yeah, like it just felt right at the time, And so my parents and stuff, they definitely did adopt little things from that takeaway, which was really cool. And my mum would get me to visualize my dance routines and like meditate sort of as I was going to bed. I'd imagine landing all my tricks and like winning and getting up on the stage and receiving my.
Speaker 5: Wards, go far going farm like yeah, moms in that generation would have that likeness knowledge like no.
Speaker 6: But what was really interesting was I lost it along the way. So I definitely, I think had those abilities and had those powers sort of like throughout late primary school and high school. But then when I sort of went out into the world, I completely disconnected from my intuition. I completely just you know, got sucked into the three D I guess. So, yeah, I did none of that stuff for a really really long time. It wasn't until i'd been living in Sydney for five years. I was trying to like quote unquote make it as an actor. I was acting over there, and then I was working in corporate as well, and I actually got really, really sick whilst I was there. I was misdiagnosed, which obviously didn't know at the time, but I was misdiagnosed with Graves disease. So I ended up taking the wrong medication for a year.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, and I.
Speaker 6: Just got sicker and sicker and sicker, and yeah, yeah, so what did you actually have? So I actually have well that's kind of like a part of the story. So Dad came over. He hadn't seen me in four months, and he got a shock. He was like, you need to come home. You need to come back to Perth. You need to come and like ground yourself and get better. Like he was just you know. And then that's what led me to my nature path. And I walked in and I told her, oh, yeah, I've got graves and instantly she just looked at me. She's like, no, you don't have that. I can tell literally just by looking at you. That's not what you've got. She's like, I think you have hashimotos. I think you have some sort of like a PCOS or something like that and severe like a dreinal fatigue.
Speaker 1: And she was right.
Speaker 6: I got all the proper testing and confirmed by doctors and all of that, and I remember in that session she said to me, she was like, are you ready to take the power back in your life?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 4: Powerful?
Speaker 1: And I just remember really receiving that.
Speaker 6: I was only twenty three at the time, and I was like, yes, because it was so funny, something intuitively in me, even when I was like subscribed to the medication from the doctors I was like, I refuse to believe at twenty two twenty three, I'm going to be on medication for the rest of my life, which.
Speaker 1: Is that's what they were telling me.
Speaker 6: Oh, And I was like, but that, see my intuition was so buried deep within, but I remember feeling that little bit of light. I was like, no, that just doesn't feel true. And then started going down the natural healing therapies, which was amazing and I definitely improved significantly. I was probably about a year into that and I started, yeah, just like watching YouTube videos about manifestation and documentaries and I started doing all these courses. I started meditating and really getting into that. But it wasn't until I guess, yeah, about that year point that she said to me, Shane, you're eating everything correctly, you're taking all your vitamins, you're meditating, You're literally doing everything. She's like, what I actually feel is it's actually deep trauma work that you need to do now. It's like it's soul work that you're ready for. She's like, I think that's the missing piece of the puzzle. So she recommended an energy healer for me, and I remember going in for my first session with her, and I was like, oh my gosh, Like one session with her felt like.
Speaker 1: Three years of therapy wasn't.
Speaker 6: It was just a combination of it was her own sort of style of things, and I remember, I think it was my second set and we did a healing around like my ex boyfriend from three years prior, which definitely caused a lot of my trauma.
Speaker 1: And I lost three kilos in a week what I'd been just carrying on.
Speaker 6: And it was just like, and I remember from that moment, I was like, Oh, this is what I needed to do, Like this is like the real work, and that's kind of what unlocked everything. My spiritual gifts came through as a byproduct of me just releasing and clearing heeling myself.
Speaker 1: And then one day I woke up and I was kind of psychic.
Speaker 4: So I've always been there, just there was just stuff clouding it. Yeah, clear that you're like, okay.
Speaker 6: And that's you know, so much of all of us. It's just like we carry things for so long that you know, aren't our own, and that's actually what blocks our channel and our connection. And as soon as we like let go and we shift and we transmute it, we receive space for the magic to come through, and then your intuition comes on and it's firing and it's ready to go, and then you're like, how did I live life other way?
Speaker 1: Like how did I do that? So cool?
Speaker 5: We always talk about that just even being like unconscious conscious it's like you're sleeping versus not sleeping. Once you're conscious and aware of things, you just can't go back to sleeping. No, I can't just like sweet things anymore.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, on the topic of a manifestation, do you have any like tips or tricks for people getting started or feel like they're like lying to themselves, or like any little things that you feel like you've tried along the way that's really like helped boost.
Speaker 4: It just get started.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 6: I think a lot of people talk about like, you know, goals and things like that, and it's like quote unquote what's the next logical step? And for me, when I'm manifesting, I always tune into like my heart space and like what lights me up, what really feels expansive and exciting and all of that. And you want to make sure that you're attaching to the emotion of what the manifestation, what the desire is going to bring to you, and the more you can actually plug into that frequency. So you know, if you're trying to manifest money, maybe it's freedom is actually what you want, right, You want the freedom, you want the feeling that money brings you. So then I go, okay, beautiful, how can I bring more of that abundant freedom feeling into my everyday reality? Because manifesting it's ninety percent all unconscious. It's ninety percent what we're doing the actual manifestation. The physical evidence is only that last little ten percent. It's just that last physical thing. And so even for myself, I remember like it was like that freedom thing. And you know, when I was first starting my business and something that felt really abundant to me was actually going out every day and at the time when I was drinking coffee, buying my coffee, my arm and lass a and that felt really abundant. I could just make it at home for you know, a quarter of the price, but I was like, no, it was actually the feeling.
Speaker 1: I felt like, oh, you.
Speaker 6: Know, and I go for my walk and then that would set my day up and I would feel abundant and magnetic. And I remember, even at a stage probably depriving myself of that, you know, you go into like those lower kind of frequencies and things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's freaking cool.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So focus on what the thing is going to bring to So, if it's a partner, it's like okay, love, it's safety maybe, So how can you make yourself on the daily connect into that frequency? How can you make yourself feel so loved, seeing safe, etc.
Speaker 5: So look at your rituals, your habits, your routines, because that's really going to impact it. Over the years, just had different girlfriends do this. I've been with my part of for sixteen years and say with you, But friends that have gone through breakups and then they've manifested they're doing partner. But to do that, they've actually written out a list of exactly who they want. And it's crazy how many times that it's come true. If something pops up, they'll be like, it's crazy because I didn't put that on my list.
Speaker 4: It'd be like.
Speaker 5: One thing they forgot to put on there, or they just didn't realize they valued as much. But do you believe in doing that for like all areas? Would you actually physically write a list or do you just more get in like that feeling in your body.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well it's good to know if you actually tap into your human design, which she can do for free online and figure out if you're a specific or a non specific manifesto. So a specific manifesto I always think of like Monica Galla from Friends, like she would be a specific because she likes all the details and things like that. One of my friends, her and I are the same human design type, so we're both manifestos, but I'm non specific.
Speaker 1: She's specific. Now.
Speaker 6: The difference is she can like manifest her house. She'll see exactly what it looks like, she knows it to a t, whereas I just know the feeling of what it's going to bring for me. So it's really good to differentiate which energy type you actually are because then you can go a little bit deeper into what is going to be utilized best for you.
Speaker 1: So that yeah, really cool.
Speaker 3: So with each human design type, is there different types? Like I know I'm a projector, Yeah, could it goes still either way?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes, yeah, I didn't know about that.
Speaker 4: I'm a projector as well. I don't know too much about it. We're actually getting someone.
Speaker 5: On to talk about it about it much about it, but we're both done the test and we're both projectors.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah, so yeah, it'll tell you on your chart if you are yeah specific or non specific. And I think I used to manifest very specifically in terms of like the lists and the writing down and I loved it at that time, at that season, but then it felt like it became a bit of.
Speaker 1: Like a chore.
Speaker 6: It felt like, oh, I should do this because I want to unlock that thing. And that is when you know you need to throw that part of your routine and getting attached to it. It's like just a checklist, Oh I've done the thing, Yeah, good job, pat on the back kind of thing, and it's like no, like you want to be doing things in your daily life that are going to expand you, that are going to light you up and take you to that next frequency of things. But yeah, then when I found out that I was nonspecific, I was like, oh my gosh, I felt so free and I was like, oh, now I can just like be a lot more open with it.
Speaker 5: I think maybe I am that because I got it like a manifestation journal, and I was like, this is going to keep me consistent and each day, I was writing the things down and like actively like ticking the box, but I just there is something in me that doesn't quite feel flowy with that. Then I stopped it and then now I'm out of it. I think that makes more sense to me. Maybe I'm more nonspecific. Yeah, yeah, that's really cool to learn.
Speaker 6: We go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like too, Like for me, it's learning to tune and listen to your gut intuition more hay with everything, like feeling like you said, if you didn't go for that house and going when they called you and you're like obviously a little part of your gut was like no, you should go, Like if they can do it in the right timing, then I should go. And I feel like sometimes we can get so caught up in our day to day that we actually let the opportunities like slide.
Speaker 4: Yeah, getting out of your head.
Speaker 5: And that's what we've been a journey we're being going on too, is just getting more in our feminine and like dropping in and trusting and surrending rathering being so like focus on getting shit done and goal orientated and like logistics. But I think it's hard to manifest when you are always in that energy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, our role as like the divine feminine is literally to receive, so like a very visual representation is like you know with manifesting, thinking of like the masculine is, the universe is, God is the provider, is the creator is the masculine energy, so it just wants to give. So our role as the divine feminine is literally to receive and to be open and to be abundant. And if you think about it literally in terms of like birth and things like that, it's like the sperm chases the egg, sperm comes.
Speaker 1: To the egg is receiving, right like that.
Speaker 6: And it's like I remember when I heard that, and I was like, oh my god, I've been doing it all wrong. I was definitely for a long time. And I think most people are like this. They start the mindset journey and then they shift into manifestation, but they do it from their masculine energy. And then where the real magic happens is actually when you learn how to tap into it from your feminine and that's when the flood gates open and manifestation becomes so easy, it becomes effortless, and everything just magnetizes to you because all you're doing is focusing on yourself, your energy being open, being a channel, and you move through the world like that, and it's just wild. Like this year in particular is when I really switched up and started working from that way, and it's just been the most successful year I've had in all areas of life.
Speaker 1: I love that and easy too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, flowy yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't like to generalize, but I do feel like our society is quite a hustle culture, and there's this like being this big movement of like boss babe and like you know, Ceo woo, and like I've been through it. I just closed down a multimillion dollar business, Like I get it. I've been in my hustle ear for fifteen years and I'm fucking exhausted, Like I'm done. I'm wanting to like slow down. But I think it's so hard as so many people to be able to drop into the femine because they're so stuck in that and it's so celebrated, like when you're doing all the things and you're making all the money and you've got all these achievements, like it's so celebrated. So then like to get out of that, it's quite uncomfortable. For a lot of women, but then we can't get to that place unless we do drop in.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, and I think as well, it's something we actually actively have to learn how to do, is learn how to receive, because we are so conditioned in our bodies, in our mindsets, in every single fire of our being to be in that masculine energy. And it was really interesting. There was something that happened to me earlier this year was a soul connection came into my experience and all he wanted to do was just give to me, give me unconditional love, just show up, just do all the things. Whereas I had been very much used to being in my masculine energy of like helping and fixing it, you know, especially being a heelot as well, like, and I was like, it caught me so off guard. I was like, whoa, okay, Like you just want to like love me and make my life better. And it was really interesting feeling that resistance. But I remember my mentor she said to me, she was like, I actually feel like in this season, you're not meant to focus on work in business, like you're meant to just receive and go deeper into this experience. And I remember feeling that surrender and I was like, Okay, all right, I'm just gonna let go and I'm actually gonna let myself go into this fully and wholeheartedly. And that same month, I did not promote anything and I made the most I've ever made my business.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: After I did that Linesgate portal with you, I kept manifesting, money just kept landing. I held back so much on my work and I was saying, I was like, I'm trying, and you know, it's been such a battle to be honest, Like you will start to do it, then things will pop up in life and you start to feel unsafe again, and then you go.
Speaker 1: Back into your masculine again.
Speaker 3: And it's such a dance of like trying to pull yourself to just stay in that left field and not keep going over onto your masculine side. But after I finish it, I just had like random amounts, like we got a refund from something. It was like just a random refund of like five K from the tax we overpaid something, and I was like, oh my gosh. Then I got another big amount and I was like, this is wild. And then life happened, and I have felt myself the last few weeks kind of shifting out of that way.
Speaker 1: But I saw Sana yesterday. Now I'm going back there, and I.
Speaker 4: Think too, like just to have compassion for yourself too.
Speaker 5: I think a lot of young women haven't grown up with like healthy masculines to be able to hold them. And I know that's the work I'm doing with my coach at the moment, is that like, I've been living my masculine since I was I can't even remember, because he could never hold me. He was abusive, he was this and that. So I had to have the shield up and be masculine. And I love to help people as well, and that met a need of mine. So now to like undo thirty five years of doing that, it's fucking hard to actually like allow and trust and be open and receive and not make up anything else as to what it is, and to just fully drop in there. It's really hard. So it's cool you've got the awareness and me too. You drop in and out of it, and hopefully it just gets easier and easier the more you practice it, and you're catching yourself fast. You're like, oh, I can feel myself going back there because I feel unsafe.
Speaker 4: But I've got you.
Speaker 3: But you start to tell yourself stories, don't you be like, I will catch myself fully make up, be like no, no, no, this is why here because you need to do this, you need to work hard, like that's the way to make it grow.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah. And then I'm like, you feel it, You're like, I don't feel like me. I don't feel like the me I want to be.
Speaker 3: I feel like the me that makes me feel safe, but it's not who I actually am.
Speaker 1: It's one of those things. It's like it's hard to do.
Speaker 3: But to really get in that zone, you have to be more connected to yourself, you have to be more trusting, You.
Speaker 1: Have to let go.
Speaker 5: You actually have to slow the fuck down. Otherwise you're just sew up in here and so busy. If you actually have to just stop so that you can receive and hear what you need and if you want.
Speaker 3: To get Like, if you're busy and thinking all the time, you're not noticing the signs around you. They're there, but you're not like realizing what they are.
Speaker 1: You know, you're just like, oh, what was that? Why did I feel that?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 1: N't actually check in with yourself.
Speaker 5: I love how you said about like the universe, because I didn't say spirit, but I say universe has my back up use universe a lot. But that being the masculine really landed for me.
Speaker 1: So cool.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and it was something that I really have developed like that relationship for you know, many years, but it wasn't probably until the last year where it came into my awareness of like, but the universe literally just wants to provide to you.
Speaker 1: It wants to give to you. It wants to serve you.
Speaker 6: If you think about it, even in terms of like money, what does money do?
Speaker 1: It creates safety.
Speaker 6: So it's masculine, right, It is the provider. That's what it wants to do. It literally wants to give to you to make your life easier. And the more you can actually like develop that relationship and think of it as like you know, dating literally with the universe. It's like, you know, when you then go into oh, but why hasn't it happened to da da da da, It's like, well, that's giving anxious energy, and what does like someone when you're dating, if you're going into anxious, they're usually going to avoid it.
Speaker 1: So they're like, oh, you can do it.
Speaker 6: Yourself and I don't absolutely and I feel like the universe it's that same thing. It's like, no, we just want to get you there. So where we want to kind of like get you and where I help my clients is like getting you into that beautiful secure attachment and learning how to open yourself. The more you can actually open yourself up to receiving and expand that capacity, the easier it is. And how I like to even like develop that relationship. I started off just by trying to manifest small things, just little things, and what the little things did. Then they started sending me bigger things. Because I had built that rapport with the universe, I was like, oh, I can you know manifest. At the time, I think it was like years and years ago, I was working at Mecca and I was like, oh, I can manifest extra shifts, you know, on a Sunday rate, you know, and like those sorts of things. And then it was like just other opportunities and free things and upgrades and bits and pieces. So it starts off small and then you're like, oh, I've got this, and then you start building that rapport and that trust, and then when they start asking you for bigger things or to let go of bigger things. Because you've built those foundations, it's actually easier to trust and let go. So by the time I got to spirit being like shne you need to quit your nine to five, no backup plan, just start your business like no physical evidence, everything in my being was like, Okay, I was scared shitless.
Speaker 1: Obviously I was terrified.
Speaker 6: But my connection was my number one thing. And I knew that I was so tapped in and I knew I was so held and they would not ask me to leap if I wasn't ready to leap, And that's why I was able to do it.
Speaker 5: That's incredible, so inspiring to hear your stories and just hear your taking. It's so much landed for me and I'm sure everyone else listening as well. If anyone wants to work with you, do you do one on one coaching? You obviously do courses because and OKRs on a couple of them. Go I tell us where everyone can find you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely.
Speaker 6: I have a membership coming out next month which is kind of like gym for your soul basically, so it's going to be your daily plug into your highest timeline, which is really cool. Lots of like energy activations, guided meditations daily like podcast drops and yeah, it's super juicy. So just finishing off the behind the scenes because I find like, you know, people will like invest or, they'll you know, go and work with someone or whatever. But then it's like you'll get a clearing and you'll feel great, and then you'll walk away and be like oh my god. And so that's the thing that I've created, and I feel like there's a gap to be like, no, we want to keep you plugged into that, but they stay in absolutely, and there's going to be like a live coaching call once a month as well inside of that.
Speaker 1: So that's kind of the main place.
Speaker 6: And then yeah, I do like courses and master classes and things like that.
Speaker 5: Too, just like dada stories and stuff, so they can find you on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you've got your divine feminine one as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I have Phoenix Rising, so Phoenix Fire. It's like a divine feminine activation. It's like a small intimate group contained.
Speaker 1: I want to join. I yes, sir, and I was like, I want to do it. Yeah.
Speaker 6: It's like a lot of like woom healing, heart opening, it's like learning how to receive. Like it's like very very deep soul work. It's yeah, probably like the deepest group container I'm ever going to hold.
Speaker 1: Wow, definitely doing it.
Speaker 3: So beautiful actually about it all the way up and I was like, so beautiful.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for being here.
Speaker 5: Really appreciate your time, your knowledge and your vulnerability and sharing your stories.
Speaker 4: It's so inspiring.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. Happy, and we'll have a back for another episode.
Speaker 3: So if you love this, tune innay the next one because it's back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not one, but thanks guys. We'll see you Wednesday.
Speaker 1: By bye,