Speaker 1: We got get you the morning.
Speaker 2: Every day Adelaides is Judi and Hazy wheeling toes. What a fierce little sections has become a staple in the Jody and Hazy diary.
Speaker 3: Child, things have been a.
Speaker 4: Little bit answer between you and I this week when it comes to competitions and let it continue.
Speaker 2: Well, you're good in this space, You're you're winning three zip. Oh my gosh, did you quite the word smith, aren't you?
Speaker 3: All right? Let's find out what the AI generator has got for us this week? Please, here we go.
Speaker 2: Give me a bone, please, Generator, Philado fish the best burger in the world. Jody, you've been assigned for Hazy against. I'll speak on behalf of a nation. What are you doing doing you Philido Fisher?
Speaker 4: I am more than happy to argue that the Filido fish is the best damn burger in the world. You ask for the generator to throw you a bone, it did in the form of bone in the filid of fish.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go. So obviously you're aggressively for and I'm aggressively against. Should we jump into our debates next?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Please, and please get ready to give us call. On thirteen twenty four, ten and tell us which side that you were on. I mean, I'm quite I'm in the majority here. Surely I'm in the majority.
Speaker 3: Well you would think.
Speaker 2: All right, the great debate is coming up next and it involves filido fish. I'll set it before I say it again, and I speak on behalf of a nation.
Speaker 3: Stop doing that, stop playing it.
Speaker 2: If you do this each and every week. And what a topic it is this week? Off the back of you revealing your infatuation with filato fish.
Speaker 4: Burgers everyday food, I'm just saying if it should be no day food.
Speaker 3: If you like a treat, this is my go to fish.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the question generated by the AI guy is filato fish is the best burger in the world. Obviously you're four. Obviously I'm against. Okay.
Speaker 3: Would you like to go first?
Speaker 2: Okay? You ready to go?
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 2: Look, I've said it before, I'll say it again. It's food decisions like this that divide a country and possibly the entire planet, which may lead to a deathly destruction of planet Earth itself? Is that far fetched? Yes? Are you a sicko for ordering a filido fish?
Speaker 4: Also?
Speaker 2: Yes, here's just a sample of items you could have instead. Of a filido fish at Maker's, a cheeseburger, a double cheeseburger, a triple cheeseburger, a Big Mac, a quarter pounder, a mcfeast, chicken, McNuggets, thries, a mcflurry, Sunday cookies, a chicken wrap, and because when it's available, a cup of ice, app of straw, a single serve of sweet and sour sauce. How could you choose a filido fish over these fine items? On average, there's about one hundred and forty five items available from every McDonald's. A recent survey ranked the filid o fish as the one hundred and forty fourth most popular item on the menu, outranking the controversial mcshitburger, which was found it concame real pieces of shit. Did I make that survey up?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: I did, But I feel like it's believable, and I think we can all agree that the real macship burger is the filidel fish. In closing, if you water a filidel fish, you're probably.
Speaker 3: A bit of a bish Swiss Swiss fish.
Speaker 2: Don't be bish jokes. Don't be the fish that we hope.
Speaker 3: That you're not all right? Okay, I mean made up stats in your debate that's interesting.
Speaker 2: Believable, They're believable. They are all right, ready for a rebuffal Sure, okay, this is Jerdy already going for a filido fish. Can you believe it? Go for Judes?
Speaker 3: Well, I think Dori in Finding Nemo said it best. Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming.
Speaker 4: And if you cannot, just keep swimming and you do get caught, then become a filid of fish, the greatest burger.
Speaker 3: On the planet.
Speaker 4: And whilst everyone's getting around the class hero and the captain of the footy team, the big Mac, the filid oh is the cool little hipster fish sitting in the corner, just getting it done, introverted, understated, mysterious and effortlessly chic. Sure it's only got half a slice of cheese.
Speaker 5: Do you know why?
Speaker 4: Because the cheese knows its place and absolutely refuses to overpower.
Speaker 3: The hero that is the mother fish. Let's talk about the unshowy.
Speaker 4: Sure it's slightly damp, but it's also like a warm hug from your nan.
Speaker 3: And that's if your nan was a great big trout.
Speaker 4: No need for pickles when you have a delicious tangy tartar It's like that and a winter of sauces. Refined, immaculate and completely obnoxious.
Speaker 3: The filet of fish is the perfect size and the opposite to over indulgence. It won't leave you feeling like, oh my god, why why did I eat that entire big mac meal?
Speaker 4: And speaking of praying to the heavens, did you know that the filet was invented in nineteen sixty two for Catholic customers avoiding meat on Fridays. This burger literally saved Macas from losing its business. It's not just a meal, it's a legend and it's Jesus approved. And finally, I'll leave you with this absolute banger from Katie Perryish filt of Fish.
Speaker 2: The great Katie Faeries take you different vibes, take.
Speaker 3: Your swish swish fish and raise you a filad of fish.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Also, look, I've got to completely great. I'm not sure if it helps you, but yes, she can describe the filidel fish as an introverted burger. You're not very friendly with the other burgers, not popular.
Speaker 4: It's just shy, mate, It's just shy. It's just got social anxiety. It's super shy because people like you that like to shame it.
Speaker 2: I guarantee you the filidof Fish couldn't get a date to the formal thirteen twenty four ten. Please solve this for it. Filidel Fish is the best burger in the world. Are you for it and that is Jodie or are you against it and that is me? Please get involved and vote for us at thirteen twenty fourteen. Let's settle this next philado Fish and may come on, Jades, wake up yourself. All right, no one's said filido FISHCT. We've spoken to Maca's employees who tell us it's a burger that they.
Speaker 4: Rarely may you spoke to one in Elise and she said she really made it there other macs.
Speaker 2: Elise said you're a cigar. I spoke to her off air. She said, there's something wrong with you.
Speaker 3: No, absolutely not. I'm not losing hope at this point.
Speaker 4: I know I'm trailing one mill in the votes, but I fiercely believe that the filid of Fish community is a passionate one and they're going to get around it.
Speaker 2: A bunch of cigars, that's what they are, if they're even out there. All right, we need to settle this debate by at the phone thirteen twenty fourteen. Are you four or against the filido fish? Let's go to Lewiston. That's where we find a leg Good morningly, good.
Speaker 3: Morning, good morningly? For or against the filid of fish?
Speaker 5: I am absolutely for the pillat Come on, yes, the filet of fish and Dodie, do you remember back in the nineties when it was a lot bicker and a whole heap of cheese on top that covered the whole thing? That was my favorite era fish?
Speaker 8: All right, ladies, now it's just so good.
Speaker 9: I love it.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, ladys, isn't it lee for me?
Speaker 4: Cheers?
Speaker 3: Okay, that's one.
Speaker 2: All okay, let's go to a.
Speaker 3: Hi team fi little fish.
Speaker 2: Come what's going on here? Strengthen numbers? That's what it is, isn't it?
Speaker 3: It's two one?
Speaker 4: Jayden from all Dinger, Hello, jaydon make my day Team filttle fish or not?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, what on earth?
Speaker 10: Go on?
Speaker 2: The double filing fish?
Speaker 3: There's such a thing, Jaden.
Speaker 2: It's a real exclamation point, isn't it? Oh Man? On some boats here?
Speaker 3: Katie from angele Vell said all this words team for a little.
Speaker 2: Fish or not?
Speaker 6: I'm team feeling fish all the way.
Speaker 3: I've never heard of a double.
Speaker 6: Give it a crack.
Speaker 3: What is it about it for you? Katie?
Speaker 8: The bunny is so soft and prescious when they cooked freshious fish is amazing.
Speaker 1: And the tie case.
Speaker 8: The one thing I'm not so sure it is the house.
Speaker 6: Can they not put it in the middle of the bun? That's every burger, Katie, Thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to snag one vote. Here we finish it off as Danielle from Della Mere, Good morning, Danielle morning.
Speaker 10: How are you guys?
Speaker 3: Your feelings on the filid of fish?
Speaker 10: Daniel I'm all poor Jodi, forty years of Philadelphia.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, forty years of fill fish.
Speaker 10: You know there's a precious burger.
Speaker 8: Oh they the fresh stak.
Speaker 10: Can only hold them for so long, so they must be fresh otherwise, you know the other burgers they sit there for hours.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: That's a slogan, isn't it fresh from the sea? That's pinacle bill?
Speaker 3: No, thank you so much for really.
Speaker 2: Can I can I just tell you this? It was one vote to five? Yeah? What the hell?
Speaker 4: Can I Can I just confirm? Please and look me in the eye. Did I just win the unwinnable debate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you very much did. Do you know why? Because you're such an angry little community. The Philido fishes, but you all banded together. But I still stand by this.
Speaker 3: We don't have a voice.
Speaker 2: That's why I've got a voice. And it's still this. What's that you are now winning the weekly debate four to zip yep, Oh my very goodness.
Speaker 3: I need to know.
Speaker 2: I need to know now.
Speaker 3: I need to know.
Speaker 2: I need to know. I need to know what the news today to know.
Speaker 3: This is what you need to know. You know what you need to know with Jody and Asy.
Speaker 4: Just when you think the O Barn can't surprise us anymore, it goes ahead and completely utterly outdoes itself.
Speaker 2: Gosh, don't go down there. No, No, that's was it a car?
Speaker 3: No, this was a bus this time a bus on the O Barn.
Speaker 2: Isn't that what it's supposed to do.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, it's supposed to keep the bus all I see.
Speaker 2: You know it was driven by a ninet year old eyes No, it's.
Speaker 4: A man in his sixties actually, and thank god there were no passengers on board, so it was just driving along yesterday and then next minutes just derailed and crashed into something. Okay, so it caused a bit of communic chaos yesterday. There's no real word this small morning as to whether that's going to affect things or whether they've removed the bus for goodness sake.
Speaker 3: But thank god no one was hurt. But my goodness, that over, what a gift.
Speaker 2: It'll get you. Have you been on the Obar never? I've never been on the opar. I've never actually lived that side of town, so I've always literally been on the West, I think, yeah, yeah, so I've never had.
Speaker 3: The reason I live in the West in Suburbs mate.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I've never had a reason to be on the O. But I'm quite intrigued. Actually, it's a South Stralian icon.
Speaker 4: It's quite quick like because I have lived that side of town and used to walk along the torrens all the time when.
Speaker 3: The busses go past. She say, wherez pasture?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So yeah, thank goodness, no one was hurt yesterday. Can we please talk about Billie Eilish?
Speaker 2: Yes please? All right?
Speaker 3: So she's been spotted packing on the PDA with a new man. His name's Nat Wolf actually Wolf Wolf with a double earth. If you don't want wolf. Yeah, not wolf Wolf.
Speaker 2: Wolf's less cool.
Speaker 4: So they apparently first met when he started her music over her song Chahiro, which came out Did I say that right? Produce Molly Yes, came out in June twenty twenty. It was like you with tennis players, just say just commit com through it and then they spark some dating rumors earlier this year when they were spotted quietly leaving the iHeart Radio Music Awards together in March.
Speaker 3: Anyway, so we're not quite sure where she's that in terms of her sexuality. I think she's just queer world on.
Speaker 2: I think we're a little bit like what's going on here? When she released Lunch, so like, is there something in that? Is she like cannibal or sexual? I'm not really sure.
Speaker 4: It's one of those songs though that when it came out I thought that can't possibly mean what I think it may, and I think it does, and it does.
Speaker 3: We are playing it on commercial radio and.
Speaker 2: There's really young people bopping along to see it.
Speaker 4: It's a little bit scary, but anyway, good on her, she said. Last year, she opened up more about her sex, saying her song Lunch helped me become who I am, and I think the more role models like this young woman who are doing what feels good.
Speaker 3: Then go for it.
Speaker 2: Well, that is one hundred percent important, because the best thing, with all the bad things that's happening in this day and age's a good thing is that people are feeling more and more available and ready and open to be themselves. Absolutely, that's a very good thing.
Speaker 3: She's eating her lunch, which is important because you don't skip meals in the middle of the day.
Speaker 2: One hundred it's a very very important Jode's Oh my gosh, let me get out please. Single women report higher levels of happiness, freedom, and life satisfaction compared to their male counterparts when both are single. Does that surprise you?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 3: For one second? Okay, explain you boys are a handbrake.
Speaker 2: I'm talking to the ladies out there. How many times have you got out of a relationship with a man and been like, what was I doing? I'm so much better by myself.
Speaker 3: I think that.
Speaker 4: Well, we'd long been noted that you're better off in by yourself as opposed to being in a crappy relationship.
Speaker 8: But I don't know.
Speaker 3: My sister in law is as single as they come and is as happy as Larry and I had this discuss.
Speaker 4: So weird you bring this up because I had this discussion with my husband on the weekend and I said, if I broke up with you, which I never do because he's wedded to me for life, whether he likes it or notand but I wouldn't have any interest in finding another relationship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, just suit myself.
Speaker 2: See that's interesting. Study suggests women tend to embrace their independence, more fully engaged, and richer social activities, hobbies, and self care routines while single. In contrast, single men are statistically more likely to feel lonely, disconnected, and less fulfilled without a partner. Researchers believe this may be due to heavy reliance men often placed on romantic relationships for emotional support. We need you, we need you, whereas women tend to maintain stronger social networks outside of romance. What I'm saying here is that I feel animals. I'd say men are like dogs, we look for people to really get around, and women are like cats, very independent. Yep, sometimes be on the bed, My cat's be on bed.
Speaker 3: I just know that if you didn't have Kara and We've said this before.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be lonely. I'm dead, I'm joking, might be dead.
Speaker 4: At the very least, you'd be on the couch in your underwear, scratching your balls, with some sort of beverage in your hair.
Speaker 2: I think i'd be dead because she feeds me and changes my water every night.
Speaker 4: Honestly, there's so much to this survey though. I often think about, like what it would be like to not have to worry about another human being, and it would be quite blissful. The only offside I reckon would be there's no one to share the chores. Oh, that is true, Like who's doing half the stuff around the house?
Speaker 1: Bins?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is where my husband comes in anything.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know, in my household one of the sixteen thousand chores. That is where I shine.
Speaker 3: So let's be honest.
Speaker 4: Every Monday night you come into your own and you've finally become useful around your house.
Speaker 2: It's Thursday night, and I must say I'm a little bit inconsistent with my one shawl.
Speaker 4: I need to know.
Speaker 2: I need to know now.
Speaker 3: I need to know.
Speaker 9: I need to know.
Speaker 2: I need to know what's in the news today.
Speaker 3: To know this here's what you need to know. What you need to know with Jody and Hady.
Speaker 4: Oh another day, another casualty on the over not a casualty as such, but goodness me, doesn't it just entrap so many motorists.
Speaker 2: Oh it's taken another one. Let me guess a ninety five year old man who just thought that it was a secret passage to a different destination. Oh, just give that a little whirl. A book cars derail could for you one day.
Speaker 3: Stop taking the mickey. You're going to be old one day too and find yourself on the over one and you're just ceaking.
Speaker 2: You're like, I think I'm going to go down that Part's see what happens.
Speaker 3: It more than a car this time.
Speaker 4: It was a bus yesterday actually came off its rails and smashed into some fencing.
Speaker 3: No one was hurt, so that's the good news. But expect some more delays this.
Speaker 2: Morning on the obar for not targeting anyone in particular. It'll take anything you can get good stuff. Took a bus this time.
Speaker 3: What is your problem to be Oba?
Speaker 2: The barn and buses were supposed to be connected.
Speaker 3: Well, they're supposed to get along, aren't they. Yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 4: I think they're going to have an investigation as to why it jumped off the tracks. Well, it's like I'm out tapping out this morning.
Speaker 2: Can we talk about this half right a clock? Because I feel like as a bus driver, you wouldn't expect to derail on the O bar. No, like you would absolutely expect to be safe and sound and all of a sudden bang should be.
Speaker 3: A safe place, shouldn't it.
Speaker 2: One hundred?
Speaker 4: Okay, So that's happened. And also Billie Eilish she's got a new love, so that's nice. So she was spotted packing on the Pdo with a new man. His name is Ntt Wolf in Italy. So they were on the balcony of the hotel room Inventus. This always fascinates me with celebrities. If you don't want to get caught while you go out in the balcony and start pashing room.
Speaker 2: You've got to be careful as well when you when you hook up with the wolfman, that's him chewing Billy's space.
Speaker 4: So on her sexuality, which everyone likes to speculate about. In twenty twenty three, she came out as queer in a magazine and then last year she opened up a bit more, sang her song.
Speaker 3: Lunk Lunch helped her become who.
Speaker 2: I am, because when we heard these lyrics, people were like, hang on a second thing.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, she loves Subway like vampire.
Speaker 2: Like, what's going on is Billy of vampires?
Speaker 4: She said, I wrote some of it before even doing anything with the girl, and then wrote the rest after. I've been in love with girls for my whole life until now, and now she's with Nate Wolf.
Speaker 2: YEA, all right, good stuff.
Speaker 3: I think one of the biggest stories of the week has been the really volatile situation over in the States at the moment, and we saw the Channel nine reporter unbelievably get lined up like a sniper and shot in the back of the leg with a rubber bullet. Have a listen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's fair to say she posed no threat. Still, she got smacked up with some bullets.
Speaker 7: Firing rubber bullets at protesters moving them on through the heart of LA.
Speaker 2: What's unbelievable situation, Absolute anarchy over there.
Speaker 3: And I'm sure it's the least of Donald Trump's problems.
Speaker 4: But our government did issue a please explain to the US government to say what the hell was that about?
Speaker 2: He's on camera? Yeah, I think he's on camera lining up and going bad.
Speaker 3: So bad, so bad.
Speaker 4: Anyway, they've got marines and all sorts coming in over there, so that reporter wouldn't have gone to work that day. And going into a protest situation is always a bit hairy, and it can turn on a dime. It can be pretty safe one second, and then yeah go really pear shaped, really really quickly.
Speaker 3: But wouldn't have thought that was going to happen to her that day?
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four to ten? What about this? It wasn't dangerous job until it was. It wasn't a dangerous job until it was. Because sometimes, I mean, it's certainly not part of the contract, and then all of a sudden you find yourself in a situation. We're like, oh boy, oh boy, I'm in danger. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then the guy just driving the bus on the O Barn yesterday, just cruising along doing what he should do.
Speaker 3: It would almost be like an autopilot, wouldn't it.
Speaker 2: Isn't that what happens on the O Bar. I'm not in tome. He gets on the tracks and you probably sit back and have yourself a bit of a coffee, maybe have a bit of snowze and he's like, all of a sudden, he's on, hang on, hang on, hang on? What why a my sideways? Shouldn't I be upright?
Speaker 3: We're not suggesting that the driver of that bus yesterday had a snowze cup and.
Speaker 2: Well you're not, but I am.
Speaker 3: We're certainly not saying that. But couldn't let's.
Speaker 2: Stop speaking for me? I am. Oh, you're at thirty twenty fourteen. It wasn't a dangerous job until it was. We'd love to hear from it up for grabs as well. We've got some port Adelaid tickets for Melbourne. Have you felt like this at the workplace?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, absolutely. I reckon the hairriest times as a reporter outside of court. People come out there, Oh yeah, perhaps haven't had the judgment go the way They were quite like and they don't appreciate a camera in their faces. I had a bikey physically push that I was a camera woman actually that day, pushed the camera into her face and so she ended up with a black eye. But when they when they tea off, they tea off hard.
Speaker 2: That's scary.
Speaker 3: So that's a little bit frightening.
Speaker 4: I think the most scared I've ever felt was there was a siege and it was out north towards Golden Grove, and this guy had locked himself in his.
Speaker 3: House and he'd set the gas, like set the gas off. So there was the threat that he was going to the whole house was going to blow up. But he was also heavily armed at the time. So that was all the staff force officers have, you know, like in all the gear and everything, which is always confronting at the best of times. And we were sort of over the road, down the road a little bit, and the cops ran towards us and they're like, get down, get by the car. So I've just gone to work the next room thick and the whole suburb is going to blow up.
Speaker 2: Even worse. You had your AirPods in as well, and you're on your laptop on jagged All these staries are running around you like, what's going on, guys, We're going for a job.
Speaker 3: I'm like, okay, guys, three for seventy nine dollars, what's happening?
Speaker 2: Third and twenty four ten. It wasn't a dangerous job until it was. And give us a story check. Miss is Adelaide's favorite way to awake up? Do you want to? Thanks to Shelle og r This Morning, thirteen twenty four ten. It wasn't a dangerous job until it was. This is off the back of the Channel nine reporter Lauren de Marci in the States is covering the la riots and all of a sudden she's getting peppered with rubber bullets.
Speaker 4: No, you don't wake up and wake up in the morning and go, oh god, is there a chance I can get shot by a rubber bullet?
Speaker 2: I sure that the police aren't going to shoot me today.
Speaker 3: It was so intentional too, though, That was the disturbing thing.
Speaker 2: Looks like he was bored dead set because you're sitting there like not doing much and then just turns over and lines are up and goes bang. A smart move too, while the camera's roll in capturing every little second of footage.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and knowing those pictures would go worldwide, especially being into Australia.
Speaker 3: It wasn't a dangerous job until it was an a lease from Salisbury? What were you doing?
Speaker 7: Oh god, how you do it?
Speaker 9: Good? Good?
Speaker 10: That's good.
Speaker 6: So basically being like working in a cafe obviously.
Speaker 3: Isn't super dangerous. No, you wouldn't have.
Speaker 6: Basically, so I worked up right up until I was forty one weeks pregnant until the door had it. And basically, like our dishwasher out of the back was like leaking all the time. So we were like constantly on our hands and knees trying to like get this water up because the owner wouldn't stick that. And then basically we found out that the whole bottom compartment of the dishwasher, which like all of your like electrical wires and drinking like that, would completely full.
Speaker 8: Of water for like two months.
Speaker 6: And yeah, so I couldn't have been Electricut forty weeks pregnant at anytime.
Speaker 2: Ah, that's really scary. Is that?
Speaker 3: Okay, that's not.
Speaker 2: It's not on the Bingo card when you go to work at the cafe in the morning. Is I get Electricut today? It's great call for manalyst Alalie.
Speaker 3: So I just want to know that everything went well with the birth, et cetera.
Speaker 6: Oh, yeah, that everything went super I got home and my water break fifteen minutes later, So.
Speaker 3: You're like, oh my god, is that my water? Is the dishwasher water?
Speaker 2: Baby's like, I've got to get out of here before antleast electric cube.
Speaker 4: Oh thank you for that, thirteen twenty four ten at a Let's do this this morning. It wasn't a dangerous job until it was love to hear his story. It wasn't a dangerous job until it was. Let's go to Shila from Redwood Park. Good morning, Sheila.
Speaker 3: Oh did I say that right?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 3: Sheilia?
Speaker 6: That's right?
Speaker 3: All right? Anyway, what happened at work?
Speaker 7: So I was working as a receptionist in a framing company where you ordered frames and ganda had The guy from the rare House asked me to assist him with a palette that had just come in an order of cardboard compressed cardboard. So eventually he makes all the boxes to send all the orders out, and so he just asked me to help him assist as he pallet jacked this huge palette of compressed cardboard over a little lip from the carboard to wear. Yeah, it's okay, simple enough. I just went out from such a storm to help him assist. And as this palette went over the lip, it actually snapped the palette and that all the compressed cardboards tipped to my side and crushed me against the wall. So it's tinged from my shoulders and my shoulder, one shoulder against the wall and the other shoulder with all the cardboard crushing me, I couldn't moved. It was completely tinned. I could say that I saw my life flash in front of my eyes. I couldn't breathe. I was compressed so much that I actually wet my it was being squished completely. The guy had to do one of these you know, those miraculous things that you do when someone's pins. He just got all this fried drone and actually pushed enough of a cardboard for me to drop my knees and actually just move forward, start breathing. But yeah, I just see my life flash.
Speaker 3: We injured.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I had a staw neck and back for quite some time. I had had HYDEO and yeah, a little bit of restrictions at work. I'm being on the computer all day as well.
Speaker 5: It was a bit of sawner.
Speaker 4: Well, that's the last time you ever left the reception desk for you again, for goodness sake, that's awful.
Speaker 2: Out for those powers.
Speaker 3: Melissa from Surrey Downs. It was a safe job until it wasn't. What happened.
Speaker 9: I was a practice manager at a dental practice that was joined to a medical center. I was walking out just to go to the bathroom, and one of the other people from the medical center said, get inside. There's a man with a knife. We're being locked down. I had to grab all the patients in the room and locked them into the back room and then put myself sort of in the middle. As I was doing that, he had come with the knife. I was shaking, but everyone was fine. But we had Star Force officers there and we were pretty much, I guess, sort of held hostage for about thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: Wow, that is so scared. I just sort of felt there's a moment. Then Mliss, Where're like, is this real? Because situations like that you just used to accept the staries, but for normal person, it just doesn't s like what I said.
Speaker 9: I was just going to the bathroom, and then I thought, why is it so quiet? Why is there not so many people in the waiting area? And yeah, and it was just that they said they're trying to call you. You need to run back now, and as I did, he'd come around the corner with the knife.
Speaker 3: And did everyone go home safely that day?
Speaker 1: They did?
Speaker 5: They did.
Speaker 9: He needed to see a doctor obviously he just wasn't feeling very well and we were putting that position, but it was just I guess that's what he felt that he needed to do at that time. But it made everyone scared. Like we had a lot of elderly that in that day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is scary, goo poor things. So that's awful. Probably just like I've just booked missus Wilson in for a feeling. What's going on?
Speaker 2: I gets it delayed? Who gets out of the dentist, Melissa. We've got some port Adelaid tickets here for if you'd like.
Speaker 9: Oh yes, please, good love that, thank you, No.
Speaker 2: Problems at all, Paul take on the welbe Demon Sunday, Dune fifteenth. That's this weekend. Adelaide over book at tickets now port Adelaide FC dot com dot au.
Speaker 3: Goodness, thanks for all you're called.
Speaker 9: Get me every day, every money.
Speaker 2: Adelaide's favorite way a wake up. Oh my very goodness. So we sort of half wrapped it up before, but all this calls kept on coming through and the phone it was on third and twenty fourteen. It wasn't a dangerous job until it was off the back of this channel and reporter in the States and the LA riots and shot at with rubber bullets.
Speaker 3: Dropped out to.
Speaker 4: Work, thought on another day at the office, you know, another day, another dollar and next minute shot lined up actually by a police officer and shot in the leg of the rubber bullet. Let's go to bel from Morphotval. It wasn't a dangerous job until it was for you.
Speaker 8: That is one hundred percent correg Hello family, how are we.
Speaker 2: Good? Friend?
Speaker 3: Bell?
Speaker 8: Okay? So I was managing Marble Bar, as Hazy knows, my frequent customers, and that I had a whole crew. It was like fifteen BIKEI storm Marble Bar right, didn't take other charge, went straight to the bar. We're ordering things and not paying for them. I was like, holy shit, what do I do. I've got three hundred and fifty people in here and I've got to protect them. So I rang the cops and I was like, listen, I need you to come, but don't do sirens and stuff. You've got to get these guys out right, yea. And they were like no, like we're still passing the law. They're technically allowed to be in there unless you point them out. Next minute, sirens are blaring. They're coming Bella, where's sala? She called the please and I've got bloody sport tea. No shit, what team there at the bar? And I'm stating with the Bikesdella. You had to point them out and kick them out of the club because we can't take them out. And I nearly got arrested because I was yelling at the police saying, excuse me, you are swat team. I am going to get killed here. And I had to end up turning all the lights on. It twelve o'clock and we'll open your five am to get all the bikes out.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, you should have just played closing time.
Speaker 2: That would have closed. It's like all right on to the next you know. It's aprecasion, so it's a precason of Marble Bar as well. And there was one or two bikes that turned up and one of them got into oldcation with the mate of mine and broke his share. So that was an early exit as well because we had to take my mate to the hospital.
Speaker 3: Oh no, that's not fun. Thank you, Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Bell Amanda from Victor Harbor. Amanda, it was a safe job until it wasn't.
Speaker 3: What happened.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I worked in an administration in a criminal law firm and we had a client come in for an appointment and he went upstairs it was two story building to meet with the lawyer concerned, and next thing there was all this screaming and yelling and he just was in a rage.
Speaker 5: He left the.
Speaker 1: Lawyer's office and all of them upstairs locked themselves in their office, and this man was trying to kick in the doors and screaming that he was going.
Speaker 5: To kill people.
Speaker 1: I had to get on the phone and call the police. And as he was walking down the stairs, he could hear me quietly speaking to the police, who were asking me to stay on the phone and talk them through what was happening. And as he heard me, he was saying, I'm going to come down and kill you if you're on the phone to the police.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Yes. And so I had the policewoman on the phone saying stay on the line, stay on the line, and I was saying to you, can you hear him, and she's saying, yes, I can. And I said, well, why would I stay on the line to kill me?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: And he ended up walking out of the office and down to the magistrate's court and cameraman in the faith and it took the police about twenty five minutes to get to our office when we were about one hundred meters from the police station and magistrate's court.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, can I ask how traumatic was that? Like, how did you have you got over that?
Speaker 7: I did?
Speaker 1: Yes, it was probably the first time we used to have, you know, being a criminal auform quite a few hairy situations, but I most of the time was able to calm people down. But this man was just in a rage and he was, you know, like I said, he was a released murderer as well, So yeah, that was very hairy. And he kept saying that he buried a body under one of the lawyer's fruit trees in his backyard. So yes, clearly wasn't mentally well, Yeah, it was definitely a terrifying situation and thankfully one not repeated.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hopefully not a nice character gone back into the big house.
Speaker 3: Maybe, yeahhaps it would be nice.
Speaker 2: Goodness mean, some great stories coming through. Yeah, thank you so much everyone and got involved with that. When was it? It was Danner's job until it wasn't out righteous