Speaker 1: Let's got Hollywood.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was Hollywood's not a Night's Last Night. All the glicks or the glamour love that. I love the outfits. Do you know what though, like some of the best outfits are not at the Oscars. They're at the pre parties of the post parties. There was the Chanel pre party. I mean, Paul Anthony Kelly is the sexiest man in Hollywood at the moment, and didn't he wear some outfits to the pre and post parties.
Speaker 1: We should have seen if Richard Reid was available for this.
Speaker 3: Oh, we should have He's throwing at cal Stephanie.
Speaker 2: Podcast bagging carts.
Speaker 1: Hey, all right, back to the Oscars before we get to the winners. There's an amazing job that's available on the night at Oscars and the Grammys award shows, and that is the job of the seat filler.
Speaker 2: Now, we asked a five thousand dollars question about this yesterday.
Speaker 1: We did. Indeed, what is it?
Speaker 3: It's a clacker.
Speaker 1: Clacker that's the professional name. So you're a claque. Claque Ajan is the name the seat filler. We spoke to you earlier. He gave us an insight into what's.
Speaker 4: Involved when you get to your seat or your table, do you interact at all with the people around you or you not?
Speaker 3: You told you cannot talk.
Speaker 5: We're told that we cannot speak to them until they speak to us first. So some people have had awkward experiences. I had a great experience actually because I was sat right next to Noa Khan, which was crazy.
Speaker 3: He looks like a talkers too.
Speaker 5: He was a lot more confident than I thought he would. I was like, Noah, can I look at the camera when the camera pans to us, And Noah's just like, just be confident, No one cares, No one cares.
Speaker 2: Just do what you want.
Speaker 1: So you So you're sitting there filling in a seat, and then they go to another commercial break, the stars come back from the bathroom, and did they just tap me on the shoulder and go all right, name a seat.
Speaker 5: The producers will actually take note of everyone coming in and off of the floor, so even if a celebrity comes back onto the floor, they know exactly where they're sitting, so they will come get the seat filler, remove them from the seat, find them a different way back there.
Speaker 3: Do you do this for the love of it? Or are you actually paid this?
Speaker 5: Is for the love of it. You are a full volunteer and you're an rpad for anything.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you for your service.
Speaker 1: I mean the cool thing is they get to go to the water show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'd like to see the empty seats and be like, who has left and not come back? Who's on that table for quite some time? Or have they popped off too?
Speaker 1: Well? Your boy left empty handed?
Speaker 2: Who's my boy?
Speaker 3: Who's boy? My boy?
Speaker 1: The guy? The actor? You guys like the controversial one that hates the theater.
Speaker 3: Oh, Timothy shut the man.
Speaker 2: He didn't leave empty handed?
Speaker 1: God Didney Kylie?
Speaker 2: Didney Kylie Jennison in a keyhole dress? You didn't do the red carpet.
Speaker 4: He was risk one as well because he was wearing all white from head to head to buddy toe.
Speaker 1: Everything about him was what he could have dropped the snack box on him.
Speaker 2: That the Australians looked amazing. Nicole Kidman look gorgeous pre post during Mickey I loved Nicole Kimen What.
Speaker 1: Did you see her present? Best picture? No, she came out with you and McGregor.
Speaker 2: The Mullan Rouge reunion.
Speaker 3: How did it go?
Speaker 5: But I have to say these nominees remind us why we fell in love with the movies in the first place, because all.
Speaker 2: You need is love.
Speaker 1: All you need is love. Love is all you need.
Speaker 2: That's kind of cute.
Speaker 3: That's from do you not like it?
Speaker 2: Was?
Speaker 1: It was? It was awkward watching awkward.
Speaker 3: It probably sounds a bit different to it.
Speaker 2: I loved them in room.
Speaker 1: So did I. Anybody that sings on top of the elephants.
Speaker 2: You didn't like. You don't like love though, so you're what was awkward about that?
Speaker 1: Even you said.
Speaker 2: When he started singing, and then I was like, no, they sound alright.
Speaker 4: There was funny parts the Bridesmaids, which was great, great to see, including our own Ossie Rose.
Speaker 2: She was there, Roseburn. She looked amazing.
Speaker 3: Now one of the biggest winners of the night was Michael B. Jordan.
Speaker 4: Now he went Best Actor, which is he was a great speech, great speech. But it was what happened after the awards ceremony that has really.
Speaker 2: Tickled my fancy tourn this team upon Now.
Speaker 4: You recall we were in America a few weeks back and we went to Hollywood in and out Burger.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, it's so good. Jace pre pre eight.
Speaker 3: He just got a coke, that's all. He got, an oversized coke.
Speaker 4: Now, Jason has always told everyone who listens that this is the place to be after the Oscars because all the actors come, all the producers to get a bit.
Speaker 2: Of a late strive through. But so now people go there for dinner on Oscars night hoping someone will roll in. And if you've been on social this morning, it is everywhere. Michael B. Jordan rolled in in and out Burger, ordered his burger, sat down, had had his oscar there like awesome.
Speaker 3: Do you know why everyone was there? Because it was an orchestrated media.
Speaker 2: It was not an orches He's such a misery gut.
Speaker 3: I think it was there. It was not okay? Why there? You know, fifteen TV cameras just.
Speaker 2: One best oscar. If he went back to his house, they would have followed him.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, no, the guy was carrying it around.
Speaker 1: Do you reckon?
Speaker 2: He looked at his social media this morning.
Speaker 3: He's a hashtag ad no hashtag paper.
Speaker 2: And he hasn't actually posted anything about it.
Speaker 1: So Clinton, you're saying you think In and out Burger have given him a little bit of cash on the side to say, hey, swing by, get a photo. You're eating animal fries with your oscar.
Speaker 3: If not, if not cash, maybe a little in and out gold card.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because that's what he needs, free fries and a free large poke. He's just one best actor.
Speaker 3: I did it.
Speaker 2: He's posted his beautiful mom because he had his family there and a family photo. I mean, look, if he puts up a picture of him in a paper in and out hat old believer would decide that. Yeah, I mean, people just it's it's chaos, isn't it.
Speaker 4: In a burger we had a connection to that restaurant, so we have a connection to the Oscars and Michael B.
Speaker 1: Jordan.
Speaker 3: We're practically family.
Speaker 2: Doesn't because he didn't die.
Speaker 1: Didn't I drank a coke from there? It's just like getting he had a burger flavor to it.
Speaker 2: Didn't you have a burger.
Speaker 1: Because I at the hotel?
Speaker 2: Remember, why wouldn't you just try it? There's something in it. There's like there's something you don't like. No, no, no, it's too weirdaise, there's something you didn't like on it. It's too weird because we went he talked about two weeks leading up to it. It does and then We went in and out because I don't don't want anything.
Speaker 3: I was getting oversized. Coke was it?
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't you have it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I just remember those little sliders at the hotel earlier.
Speaker 2: I mean, why would you do that? But then, b you're not like actually going to burst if you have a bite of one of those little burg You just would not taste any of it.
Speaker 3: What was the problem was there was nothing.
Speaker 2: You'll never fall. We know that, Lauren wake up feeling good. Following them on the socials,