Speaker 1: Hello again, and welcome back to another episode of Just for Girls. As producer Blake here yet again. God, I hope you're not getting sick of me. It's not long now. The girls are so close to coming back, but I'm just popping on to introduce to you our best of episode for the week. I think you're going to be happy with this one. The weather is getting pretty miserable, let's be real, so I wanted to go back through the archives and give you one of our juicier ones. So this week you'll be listening to our best Karma submissions. I remember I came up with this episode. I think it was randomly as Karma by Jojo Siwa started going viral.
Speaker 2: Loll so random.
Speaker 1: I actually think Sam sings it in this episode, so keep an ear out. But out of all the topics I've come up with, I thought this was a bit of a niche one, so I wasn't sure what type of stories would come through, but gosh, you delivered. This episode is absolutely insane and I absolutely love it. So to make you feel a bit better about the cold and miserable weather, enjoy our favorite Karma submission to get your weeks started with an absolute bang.
Speaker 2: I think I'm quite a demure person with half of it un done. I can see your fuckings. There's nothing to mirror about that. Welcome back, welcome mad.
Speaker 3: You know how we see that in America and welcome back. I'm like, is that American?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like did that sound American?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Welcome welcome bare Yeah, well, like we're in America.
Speaker 2: We're in America's prize funk.
Speaker 3: That would be so nice. Nah, No, you're you're just freshly home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm freshly home.
Speaker 4: I've been home for three days. I'm back temporarily until we go again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, guys are going again for a work trip to Bali. Fun time sometimes, But tell us a little bit about your trip.
Speaker 4: Yeah, guys, I just was in Bali for twelve days.
Speaker 2: Felt like fucking long. It did feel like quite a long time, like three weeks.
Speaker 4: I was over there for a little bit of work with this guy called Yannis. He was doing a fitness app, so I was helping him out with a bit of that, and then.
Speaker 2: I went over to visit a few friends. Yeah. Yeah, guys.
Speaker 4: Obviously, I feel like some people kind of know there is a special someone in Bali. But I'm going to keep it a little secret at the moment because's still fresh and like, yeah, I don't know, you don't want to plass everyone online so far, and you don't know how quick it's going to go, Like obviously we're.
Speaker 2: Kind of probably if you want to put it.
Speaker 4: In this way, like you're doing long distance for a little bit, Like I don't really know.
Speaker 2: You're seeing you. I'm seeing You're not daying, not daying each other. I'm seeing someone in Bali.
Speaker 4: That's why I'm kind of over there quite a bit and will be a lot more.
Speaker 2: But he's so cute, he's so nice. I'm excited.
Speaker 3: So I actually met him on our last trip very briefly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we met him on the same night exactly, so we met him.
Speaker 3: Then she's obviously gone back, so I'm excited to meet him again. Yeah, like hang out and see. Yeah, how I feel about it.
Speaker 2: Well, you liked him, it's lovely.
Speaker 3: I think he's very very nice.
Speaker 4: Yes, he's mature, which and he's just like here, so far, so good. But you're going to keep it a little bit private. I obviously tell the just for girls people, But yeah, exciting, so exciting, So I go back a little bit earlier than the rest of the girls, and then Easy and I extend, which will be fun.
Speaker 2: And we just talked to.
Speaker 4: Our podcast people about bringing MIC's over there so we can record lifetime for you.
Speaker 3: We're organically sitting on the couch after a big dusty night out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you guys know the juice, juicy juicy deets. But yeah, I've missed you, guys. I haven't spoken to you has in a while. Easy missed the whole, the whole working grew. Obviously, it's really good because you like with our jobs and we're super blessed we can work from wherever you want. But sometimes like it is just easier to be back in Melbourne, being on routine, getting everything done and then dashing off again, which is what we're doing.
Speaker 2: And I'm bringing Easy with me this time.
Speaker 3: Wait, we're going to be there as well, with Isabelle Petzel, Mitchell Leary, so their boyfriend friend, the kids, people in the home. Honestly, like, I can't one year stuff don't even get me. Is going to be there as well, which would be so much fun. And then I'll manager Cordia and Bianca. She's like, what do I see it. It'll be so much fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good little girl group.
Speaker 4: We and Mitch and the guy we booked a dinner with Uky takeover and the guy that Yuki.
Speaker 2: You guys need a code name for him, we do.
Speaker 3: Let's call him, Okay, let's think of it all right, what should we call him?
Speaker 2: Let's call him Mario.
Speaker 5: Okay, guys, so we're going to call him Mario.
Speaker 2: If you get it, not Mario, were going to call him Mario. So we're ever talking about Mario. That's what we're talking about. So Mario, you get it.
Speaker 3: If you don't, you don't it.
Speaker 4: So Mario booked us this really nice dinner. It's like a Uky takeover and he's going to come.
Speaker 3: To the best Japanese restaurant and you've never been.
Speaker 4: Go yeah, but there's a Melbourne takeover with like one of the head chefs that has restaurants in Melbourne and he's cooking over there on the night.
Speaker 2: So he got us a booking and he's coming at Yuki.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Just oh, guys, we never told me.
Speaker 3: Oh I was gonna say that we ran into my ex ex boyfriend at Yuki.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, wait, I have a funny story. Have a funny story.
Speaker 4: So I met the girl again that was with them, and I was like trying to like, obviously, we'll just chatty. I was like, I think I met you before Yuki, like you were with all these boys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she just, oh, I don't remember. She was like, who are the boys? Huh.
Speaker 4: I was like, well, like all the boys it was like someone's birthday and like they were all dressed in black.
Speaker 2: And she was like, oh, I don't remember, Lowell.
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, so we're I know, we went to Yuki when we were last in Bali, and like Sam and I are just sitting there at the bar, so facing like you know, the bars, therefore the whole restaurants behind us, we can't see anything. Sam kind of starts looking around and like sees this table of like guys sitting in black and kind of goes.
Speaker 2: That is his ex boyfriend.
Speaker 3: But she didn't say anything to me. I think is like out of fear that I would have been.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, obviously.
Speaker 4: So my mind was running like a million miles and how I'm like, I don't know how to drop this toy, Like I can't get it to turn around.
Speaker 2: She always goes to the toilet.
Speaker 3: I was like, spy really, and I'm like, while I'm like sitting there ordering like the whole fucking menu for myself, I get a little on the shoulder and yeah, it's my fucking ex ex boyfriend standing there.
Speaker 4: And it was awkward, but it was very awkward. I got to cut the technical knife.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Anyway, alas, enough to BALI talk. We got to get straight into this episode. But first recommendation of the week.
Speaker 2: I've got a fun one this week, guys. It's a real good.
Speaker 3: We have created our playlist for you.
Speaker 4: Yes, as I mentioned, Easy and I have traveled together a lot this year, so we're getting ready together a lot. We're on the planes a lot, and we're.
Speaker 3: Always fighting over who's on speaker, who's playing in their tunes, and I'm sure you guys can understand that.
Speaker 4: So we fixed the problem and we created a playlist together.
Speaker 3: Half both of ourselves, so we can both just play that playlist and that stuff we both like. It's new songs, old songs, We've got a bit of everything in there, and we thought we'd share it with you.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 3: Are great getting ready pre's it's very it's.
Speaker 2: A get up, get up vibe yeah against you hype for the night.
Speaker 3: We didn't put all of our sad songs that we love in there. We can maybe create another one, maybe with all songs in the fields.
Speaker 4: When we're like on a bit side, I hungover and we want that, Maybe we should create that because I feel like that's.
Speaker 2: A that's the vibe. I tend to go with the like just sing yeah. Yeah, we love a sing. Yeah. We're both tone deaf, but we love to sing. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So in order to create this playlist, we teamed up with Warner Music. You'll see it across all of our socials, will be posting about the next couple days.
Speaker 2: It's amazing. We've got some amazing artists in there, like.
Speaker 3: Bruno, Mars, Notorious, Big Do, a Leaper, Sweetie justin Timberland.
Speaker 4: We got all the goodies, some throwback, some real popular ones at the moment.
Speaker 2: There's a really good mix.
Speaker 3: For you girls and you boys that like to pretend you don't listen.
Speaker 2: We'll love it. Yeah, yeah, you guys really need to listen. Drive it in your car and just think of us when you're singing to the song. It's such a good playlist and we hope you guys, enjoy it.
Speaker 3: All right, Now we're getting into question of the all right, if you could know the truth about one thing in the world, like one mystery, one conspiracy theory, one question, what would you want.
Speaker 2: To know the truth about?
Speaker 4: Well, the first thing that jumped to my mind, which is like if I actually think about it, like fucking get over it. Yeah, is like I have certain questions that I always want to ask my exes.
Speaker 2: Oh, but I'm going.
Speaker 4: To scrap that because that's fucking shit, like not honestly, Like my thing is bluetooth. How the fuck does it work? I know there's fucking all this shit, but I don't like it. So aerodynamics and bluetooth.
Speaker 3: Isn't a mystery though, we just don't understand exactly do you know?
Speaker 2: Im?
Speaker 3: But I'm saying, what's like something and let me give you an example, Okay, and we can probably come up with a couple. What happened to Madeline McCann, Like where is she?
Speaker 2: Do her parents killer? Did someone kick nap her on the same as that one with John Benet.
Speaker 3: John Benet's brother killed her?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like so interested in that, Yeah, the pineapple and like yeah, but.
Speaker 3: Like but yeah, where the fuck is Madeline McCann. That is like a huge what happened another one? If we're getting a bit more deep.
Speaker 2: What happens after we die? And you're like, I want to know that you answer to a couple of questions with my exes? Well, I don't think it like that by the time, giving you an example more than that.
Speaker 4: Fuck, yeah, to ask who you sleep with? I can find that out on Google.
Speaker 3: I've got another one. You want me to tell you another one? The aliens exist? And now you know what aliens do exist? I believe that a good one is there another world. I completely believed that there are other worlds.
Speaker 4: And how far away and how long will it tet me to get there? And now they like look human looking people.
Speaker 3: Like there's no way in how we are the one planet in this universe. But what happened to the union existence that have living things on them, that community? There's no fucking completely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would just really like to know what happened to like Madame McKay and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Bake just also said someone that's really interesting and if you guys know the story, but we want to know what happened to her.
Speaker 2: So Blake's going to quickly tell a story.
Speaker 1: Okay, So when I was living in Sydney like two years ago, there was Melissa mccaddick. She was like investment banker, stole twenty million dollars. The police were about together and she's just gone missing and they found her foot washed up on a bee.
Speaker 2: She's dead, She's wow. She kind of put up and keep the twenty milk.
Speaker 1: That's what everyone wants.
Speaker 6: Fucking genius, that's what everyone wants it to be. And I found this hilarious page on Facebook and it was like people who believe she's still alive, and everyone's like, I just saw her in BALI.
Speaker 1: I just saw her at this bart. She's totally not alive.
Speaker 2: No, but it's a group of people like.
Speaker 1: Imagining her running off and taking it.
Speaker 3: Cutting her own foot off to be like, I'm dead, don't look for me, but I have twenty million dollars now and I'm living in my shat. Kind of obsessed, fucked interesting genius. I wouldn't cut my foot off for twenty mil If you were on the run, I think you do anything to I. Well, that's obviously probably something she like planned in advance.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna steal twenty mil.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna cut my foot off, have a wash up on the beach, and I'm gonna run away, fucking genius.
Speaker 2: Yes, I wouldn't do that, is what I'm saying. Yeah, how don't you think it's still twenty mil?
Speaker 3: Anyway though, No, but I don't think my foot is worth twenty meal. I think I would rather have my foot, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Would you either have your foot or twenty million? No?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's actually earned twenty million dollars. Yeah, and keep your feet horribly. Yeah, Okay, we have calmer revenge stories for you today.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't think I have any necessarily like revenge stories. No, I don't know, but I think something might come up as I'm reading these stories.
Speaker 2: It might spark.
Speaker 4: Like I don't think I'm a very vengeful person in my head. I think that silence is key and just like removing yourself in the situation, and I think that's my that's my.
Speaker 2: Type of revenge.
Speaker 4: I have done something questionable, that's like kind of going to the guy that you told them not to worry about. But like that's the only thing that I can kind of think of a revenge.
Speaker 2: I don't have any.
Speaker 3: I think that my exes have gotten their own fucking coma from the world, you know, But I've never taken I've never done anything for like revenge or like you know, when people like put my instag mashed potato on Nobles lawn and then it rains and their whole grass is coming in like mash.
Speaker 2: That's fucked.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: I've never done anything. I've never done anything like that. But I'm excited to hear rap I half.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm keen to listen, all right, So let's get into it. Story one, I caught the guy I liked having sex with the girl I hated.
Speaker 2: In the That would fucking boil me over.
Speaker 3: No, that's really fucked up. In the communal bathroom of the hostile we all lived in. They didn't know I caught them. The shower door was closed. My friends and I were in the part where the sinks and stuff are like in the public toilets.
Speaker 2: So I went, why are you having sex in a public shower?
Speaker 3: Why are you having sex in a hostile shower? I think that's disrespectful. I think having sex in a hostel, in a room with other people is disrespectful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get a private room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I went to her room kicked the shoes. She had been keeping her hostile door open inside, so.
Speaker 2: She was locked out.
Speaker 3: He was staying in the same hostel room as me, so when he messaged me to let him in, I pretended not.
Speaker 2: To see it.
Speaker 3: So they both had to sleep in the hallway of the hostel all night until I saw the message. The morning after. They both ended up being late for work. And still don't know that. I know.
Speaker 4: Fuck people that can keep those kind of things, being like, yeah, they don't know that, I know, hats off to here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 4: The second I would know, I'd just be like I would have opened the shower sane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no way.
Speaker 4: I am like that type of people that I like to make people feel awkward.
Speaker 2: But I just want to walk to Yo. You got to saying that.
Speaker 3: It's also it's also like, yeah, she liked this guy, but like, was there anything going on with this guy she was staying in a room with him. No, there was probably was a big shed room in the hotel.
Speaker 2: But you can have a private room, yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: But as in the way she has the guy I liked and a girl I hated like they're very well. Could have just been nothing going on and her just been like fuck this, like I hated they're leaving together.
Speaker 2: True. Therefore, it's like you probably.
Speaker 3: Can't really say much or get angry because he might not have liked it anyway.
Speaker 2: Go you that's like silent revenge. That's a good one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I agree, because it's not going to be drawn back to you when you look in like evengeful little shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I can't bite you back in the head totally.
Speaker 4: Whatever's story number two. This goes way back to when I was a little bean in year three. Like every other little oz girl with long hair, I used to get nits in primary school. Fuck me, I'll come clean and say I was always the chick with knits. My mom had to do with treatment on me like two or three times a week, Like nits loved my hair.
Speaker 2: It was so bad.
Speaker 4: And there would have been one kid's school that never treated their lives and it would always.
Speaker 2: Come back to me curly hair.
Speaker 3: And Mum would sit in the kitchen and wendish so lucky that we had a TV in the kitchen, and I just remember we'd sit there for an hour and one Mum would comb through with conditioner, not the last treatment.
Speaker 4: Conditioner through because conditioners paralyzes of the knits and then you can coe.
Speaker 3: She had my sister to do when she was finished with me, so I have that one daughter.
Speaker 2: My mum would just shave my brother's heads.
Speaker 4: Anyways, I had them a lot for a minute, and obviously I was insecure about it. And there was annoying little brad of a kid in my class that pointed it out in front of everyone, so I felt humiliated. She did it to other people two.
Speaker 2: In my class. Oh fuck off, Betty, I would give you. Don't you reckon?
Speaker 3: There's something about the way they handled the knits thing in school. We would all go out in the hall and have these ladies check out knits and then you'd like and we had like glass doors and stuff, so you'd see each individual person would go out one at a time and have their nits checked in the hallway by something we've never had that, and then they'd write and know any of the tick like yes they have lies, no they don't have lice, and give it to you and you put it in your locker. The problem is if you had lis, you had to go home, so it was like whereveryone knows you has lis because they've.
Speaker 2: Just been told to go home. Oh that's so, that's humiliating.
Speaker 4: We would just get a letter be like there's been knits in the classroom, Like please.
Speaker 3: No, they you check the knits outside the classroom.
Speaker 2: Fuck that.
Speaker 4: So anyways, one day we're having a full time and this little brat was sitting in front of me. So you know what I did. I got a knit out of my hair and put over the nits.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I can't believe I little me thought of this, and I'm horrified. I think it's so fucking funny. I never told anyone about it. That is great, right, that's gold. She deserves every bit of that.
Speaker 4: I remember once we had a pool at my primary school and it was the only primary school with a pool, and I hated this girl so bad and I didn't want her to come part of swimming classes. So I just took her bathers out. This is horrible of me, bathers out of her school bag and I put them in the bin. So she had to sit by the side of the pool, which you couldn't go.
Speaker 3: So I would have loved if you did that to me, swimming was my least favorite fucking thing in the whole world.
Speaker 4: Well in Perth, when it's thirty five degrees and you get to go swimming after lunch, you're you're hoping you get to jump in that pool.
Speaker 2: No, I hated swimming.
Speaker 3: I just had my period for like three years straight and we had a guye teacher, so he's just like, oh, okay, like he's not gonna be that you had it last week and the week before and the week before and the week I'm chronically on my period. Slay slay the nick game. Ye oh my god, what is wrong with me?
Speaker 2: I've been saying?
Speaker 3: Is he honestly just I'm not one to like kind of get into TikTok slang.
Speaker 2: I just never really have been.
Speaker 3: But last night I said, that's so like something coded and a lego.
Speaker 2: My best friend.
Speaker 3: Goes, what the fuck are you saying? And I said, that's a giving. Giving's not the worst one I know.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I'm obsessed with? I'm obsessed with Jazz had Made and Riley and they go reckon. What does that mean? Like reckon? Oh, you like you reckon? But they go reckon. I've never heard that I can't get on this fucking demure train. I can't. I don't like it. I find it irritating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, it's overdone, and it's gonna be overdone for the next six months.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to see every single video. See how I blap my hair. So dem so mindful, very cute. There's nothing demroor about me.
Speaker 3: You the way you're holding your hands heah right now is quite demure, very demure, very demure.
Speaker 2: I think I'm quite a demure person. Yeah.
Speaker 5: With half of itun done, I can see you fuckings. There's nothing demure about that. It's not mature about that. It's keepping, it's not very mind it's.
Speaker 2: Not very mindful. Oh okay, okay, okay, fair enough.
Speaker 3: Story three. Hey, girls love the party. So a while ago, agree with my friends and I went out one night. One of the girls, let's call us Sarah, was an absolute bitch the whole night, full of victim playing and blaming us for stuff we didn't do. Sarah left her makeup rushes at the girl's apartment, who hosts a breeze where we all stayed over so so later that night, one of my friends queathed on one of my.
Speaker 2: Friends queathed on Sarah's make one by one. How can you queap watch a band? There's actually nothing worth a.
Speaker 3: Fucking guarding on a makeup rushes worse because you're actually getting the articles on.
Speaker 2: The make up.
Speaker 3: It's just it's just air.
Speaker 2: Like it is just air, but it's funny and creeping. I fucking hate that ship. It makes you want to die every time. Yeah, it's so, but it's actually the guy's fault. It's the majority of the times, the guys.
Speaker 3: Obviously, it's the air just getting pushed out the size. Yeah, it sucks shows episode something. I'm not getting the whole. I've got the lads. We've got a really important meeting right before. This sound up really put us on high. So I think we're a little bit okay.
Speaker 2: And I died of laughter.
Speaker 3: She picked up her make of Rushes the next morning and has no idea this ever happened. I would be Yeah, I think pooor articles she is a good way to go. One thing I think he has so evil is when people put people's chop presures in the toilet or they h like around their heart.
Speaker 2: That's revenge.
Speaker 3: That's actual fucking vomits many.
Speaker 2: That's chat, that's sure. Fuck. Story number four.
Speaker 4: I was seeing this guy who always thought he was too smooth to get caught.
Speaker 2: He would disappear for.
Speaker 4: Hours, giving lame excuses, and I knew he was up to something, so I decided to play along and told him I was throwing him a surprise party.
Speaker 2: How's that a surprise if you tald him? I don't get it. I don't get it yet.
Speaker 4: I invited all his friends, but he didn't know that I was also invited every girl he'd been sticking around with.
Speaker 2: This is so good.
Speaker 4: My favorite thing is, like, I want to organize a dinner wanted if I know that the guy is cheating on me, invited dinner being like I panned to dinner and then all of us just sit around the table when one by one person comes to pring. Fuck.
Speaker 2: That's what I would do if I found out someone was cheating on me.
Speaker 4: The look at his face when they all showed up, figuring that they were all being played, it was priceless. He had no idea what he har. I just smiled and said happy karma and walked out. That's great, that's like, that's queen. That's really really great. That's fucking genius.
Speaker 3: I actually saw this video on TikTok of this chick who found out her boyfriend was cheating on her, and she found the text that he had been sending this other chick, screenshot them, framed them, wrapped them, gave it to him as a present.
Speaker 2: So she's sitting there and she's filming him. It's on TikTok.
Speaker 3: It's actually amazing, and like he's like looking all excited and then he slowly starts reading the thing and his face just like drops. He just puts the frame on his lap and doesn't say anything. She goes, if you got anything to say. He's like no, and he just sits there.
Speaker 2: She goes, we're done. Get someone walks away.
Speaker 3: But it was like three year relationship.
Speaker 2: How fucked is that?
Speaker 4: I think that's that's like so good and like that like takes back your power. But like, no, I the type of person I am. If I found those messages straight away, you fucking better. I'd be fucking drafting up something.
Speaker 3: I wish I had a bit more self control and patience to be like this will come out better if I do it in this like big way. You know, then if I just start screaming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you live and your learn.
Speaker 3: Maybe next relationship hopefully not going to manifest. No, no, no, no no. You know how people say the first one relationship is lust, the second one is learning, and the third one is love.
Speaker 2: I'm on love, so I'm on love too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, happy days all right. Number five, Me and my other friend had a massive fallout with our friend group, which led to them basically bullying the fuck out of us, calling us names, talking about our looks, taking pictures of us out in the weekend to make fun of what we were doing, asking people to hate on us, et cetera.
Speaker 2: This lasted months.
Speaker 3: One night we had had it, we decided to use our old loggins to get into one of the girl's snapchats. We drove down a different location in case snap maps updated. We then read their group chat, took pictures of all of the nasty ship and VIDs they said about us, went to the school with that and got them kicked out of the year towel formal. That's really impressive. That that's genius. Yeah, I'm learning so much, you guys. You shouldn't teach us this stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What's even better is that we never admitted to logging into their were left questioning which one of their friends had the whole group fell apart. That is well executed.
Speaker 2: That is beautiful seeing it.
Speaker 4: You would just sit at lunchime and just watch it all unfold.
Speaker 2: You don them all formal genius. That was really that's really great.
Speaker 3: I'm proud of you guys, and I think.
Speaker 4: Glad we've got some good people on our on our side. Yeah, story number six. I was speaking to this boy for three years and he could never make it official or commit to a relationship or so solidify anything between us.
Speaker 2: What were you doing for three years? Come on six months maximum?
Speaker 4: He was allowed to do whatever he wants, to speak to whoever he wanted, But as soon as I did the same, I was shunned for it, and I would feel guilty like I was cheating on him or a bad person for choosing someone over him, which is crazy and it sent me insane.
Speaker 2: Looks.
Speaker 3: The hypocritical people go about like I think hypocrites is my actually, you know, people playing the victim.
Speaker 2: I hate No.
Speaker 3: Hypocrites is the main of my fucking existence, because you can't.
Speaker 2: Dealt with them.
Speaker 4: There was always this one guy. He was worried about, and I always told him he didn't need to worry. Turns out that guy is now my boyfriend of three years and I've never been treated better in my life. The best and sweetest revenge one could get. Getting with a guy he told you not to worry about.
Speaker 2: It is a good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a good if they deserve it, like if they actually scowge you over. Yeah, Like it's just that. It is a really good revenge.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it fucking gets sucked for you they did to you though, Yeah it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a very that's a very sensitive sort of topic.
Speaker 2: The person they told you not to worry about. Yeah, well they only.
Speaker 4: Go to because you know that you're going to get instant gratification. You have to work half for anything, because you know that this happened to me, and it was I haven't had that happen to me.
Speaker 2: Well it happened.
Speaker 3: Had it happened to me while I was still dating them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm so sorry. We live We learn. Number seven.
Speaker 3: My brother parties every weekend Friday and Saturday. They usually start at like four pm and go to like twelve early night imateure' that's very dem you stop not getting into me.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 3: I'm usually fine with this is I'm never really home, but the weekend just gone. I had to work Saturday, and I had to get up at five am. Backstory, the shed they have these parties in is right outside my window, and we both pay rent in this house as well.
Speaker 4: I would really struggle if I lived with someone who constantly partied. I feel like I'm that person in my house, but I still don't do it often.
Speaker 3: The only I know the feeling in the sense, and my sister probably definitely does. In summer when we die the beach, my sister fucking hates me for the whole three weeks because it's like we share that house. We both have all these friends around, and it's like that's really challenging.
Speaker 2: So I get how annoying this would be.
Speaker 3: So anyways, I told my brother to keep the music down and I went to bed at nine pm. He continued to play loud music and scream, etc. I went out at eleven pm and asked them again to turn it down. He did for about an hour, then turned it back up. I did not get to go to sleep until two am when they all left, so already having no sleep, I was filled with rage. So I went out into the shed when and there were obviously bottles of alcohol and cups half fulled. So I grabbed his bottle of vodka and poured it all over his pool table. People are really senty about their fucking pull and he still doesn't know I did it. But the table it's completely ruined. You know how people like don't put drinks in the pool table.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because of the fabric, it gets runything, I can't play.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Actually, if that was my brother, I just would have walked up, pulled the ox cord out and fucking slept with it under my pillow.
Speaker 3: Nah, but I sometimes unruly drunk people in a party mood, it's very challenging to get them to actually listen or have anythings.
Speaker 4: I'm going to hook up with your best mate, he'd be like, oh're quite fair.
Speaker 3: See I haven't mastered how to like stop someone when they're in a state like that.
Speaker 2: It is hard. So it's a good call much because there's no pool table now, Yeah, sisters? Are I have brothers?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's different, we had thos different. Story Number eight. This girl and I used to be best friends. Let's call her Holly. We're at a party and someone started a rumor that I got with this guy she liked when I didn't, So instead of asking me about it, she got half the grade to hate me by making it up like I jogged a kid I didn't know at.
Speaker 2: A party, et cetera. It's really yeah, that's that's a bit rogue. So low Ki ruined half my year.
Speaker 4: But the worst thing was that no one else was noticing how horrible she had been, and if they did, they were too scared to say anything because of how she treated me. I've had this in high school. I had two years of absolute How were these this group out of school treated me like shit?
Speaker 2: Of a lie?
Speaker 4: And they fucking treated me like she All these friends treated me like shit and I had two years later, one of his best mates came up to me, after fucking two years of treating me like hell, saying that he knew that I was telling the truth. He knew that his best friend was a lie, but he couldn't dog his mate. So I was like, you have witnessed me being treated like shit, kicked out of places and everything based off the truth that I'm keeping.
Speaker 2: And you could like stand up for me?
Speaker 4: Nah?
Speaker 3: He apologized anyway, anyway, always be the person that stands up.
Speaker 2: Don't be a fucking dog, and don't be a sheep. A sheep, that's the word.
Speaker 4: A few months later, some things started to get out about how she was treating her new boyfriend's family and ended up in a massive fight between Holly and the new best friend. Eventually, Holly had zero friends, didn't come to school for five weeks, five weeks, then literally left the school.
Speaker 2: That's like a calmer story.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, she now goes on to some random school and no one's heard of her again, and she's irrelevant, calm as a bitch, and it's just a shame it took everyone months to figure out who she really was.
Speaker 3: I am fully with the belief of everyone's true carlors come out eventually. I know it sometimes can be so challenging, especially in school and being like a young girl to see the bully kind of winning and being the one with friends. It always ends working out in your favor, Like that is one thing that is tried and true for me. It's happened every single time. You don't have to do anything, just sit back and wash.
Speaker 2: And everything upvolves and then you don't have to be a part of it.
Speaker 3: So if that's the one thing you can have a bit of faith in it. It's the one thing I always have faith in. What goes around comes around, come or will do its job, and the bad people always get there.
Speaker 2: Come up and I love that word, yeah, come up. It's actually so true.
Speaker 3: So that's what happened to Holly.
Speaker 2: Come up and.
Speaker 3: All right, number nine, this is our final story. Guys.
Speaker 2: Okay, why is that so professional? I don't know? Is that the last story?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 3: I just like, why am I talking on the edge of your seats?
Speaker 2: Your seatbelts on? Because this is crasy you.
Speaker 3: Guys for this crazy man?
Speaker 2: All right. I had a guy at work retail asked me out.
Speaker 3: I said no, as I was not remotely interested some fair place, sister.
Speaker 4: Then I always make up a lie. I can't do that to them because it takes so much confidence.
Speaker 3: I can never say no. I will usually say I can. I've never said I always oh maybe something someone I work with. I wouldn't say it like like oh yeah. But then it's challenging saying you're I used to pull that I'm not ready yet. When I was freshly out of a relationship, but I can't go I'm not ready yet. It's been three years, so it's I'm just I'm not really sure what I'm looking for, or I'm really busy.
Speaker 2: But then sometimes they circle back, which I pulled the lesbian cars.
Speaker 3: Sometimes just saying out right no is the best way to go about Yeah, I wish I could do that. He then proceeded to spread that I had been harassing him and bullying him after he rejected me. That fucking makes me angry. I was pulled up for bullying and harassment and lost my job.
Speaker 2: Just take some rejection, brother gave direction.
Speaker 3: Everyone gets rejected at some point. Two weeks later, booked a modeling gig, and it was for a release of clothes at the place I worked.
Speaker 2: Good on your sister.
Speaker 3: My face was then planted all over the walls of the store forme to see every day for a good two months.
Speaker 2: That's that is great. That's a good one. Yeah, that's like me.
Speaker 4: Or you like if a guy like you can't get out of our faces.
Speaker 2: You might see me on an ad on TikTok. You might as you can block me. But coming.
Speaker 3: All right, guys, I love a good revenge story. But the takeaway is come as a bitch, and she's coming.
Speaker 2: Come as a bitch. You should know better.
Speaker 3: I have a serious me and my sisters and each other. Like, I will never scroll past the Jojo see weak video. I hate her with a burning passion, but I find it so incredibly entertaining that I just will never scroll past her videos. So my feet has a lot Jojo see what on it? So many one sees a funny JoJo's don't play it, don't play it, she's playing it. I'm in voice.
Speaker 2: I'm in JoJo's top one percent of listeners.
Speaker 3: I know, but like that is not her voice. No, Like, if you can't actually sing, don't make a song.
Speaker 4: That's like that those people like have you heard million Dollar Baby sing live?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's a very challenging song.
Speaker 2: I don't care. Don't fucking put it out if you can't fucking sing it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get what I have listened to it, But a lot of people like that is an incredibly hard song to Yeah, but.
Speaker 4: That, like, I think I could do it better. Maybe's let's hear it in my car.
Speaker 2: I can sound it. I'll do it later for you, guys. I'm a bit short.
Speaker 3: Well everyone, Thank you for listening to the Karma revenge stories.
Speaker 4: Great stories today. Girls, it's nice to be back in good old Melbourne town.
Speaker 2: Nice to have your back. Thanks, appreciate it. I really appreciate it. Sounded so since it did, he wasn't we love you.
Speaker 3: We'll say you guys, don't say good bye.