Speaker 1: Hello, working on a podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: None, was just thinking right? It is an amazing learning something. Go with me here?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Like months ago, walked in the studio, all new studio. I don't know what the buttons do now I do?
Speaker 4: Do you all the buttons?
Speaker 1: All the buttons? Sure, most of them? Most of them joining us today? May still got I mad? All the wat.
Speaker 5: Lied.
Speaker 6: I don't sound like that, do you e?
Speaker 2: I sound like that?
Speaker 5: Ship?
Speaker 1: Okay, ship?
Speaker 6: Do you know what infuriates me me? Two parts of this actually so number one a friday meeting in general, Just don't book a friday meeting in right?
Speaker 1: Have you got anything for us today?
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure you puted a meeting in Have you got anything for us today?
Speaker 6: But like that's because we're part of a team. I'm not a part of their team. They just need stuff from me. The second part of that, they've canceled the meeting on me and then said, oh, hang on, we actually can make it.
Speaker 1: No, it's you need to say no, you need to say sorry. I've slotted something else.
Speaker 7: Get fucked?
Speaker 1: What was the window? What was the window?
Speaker 6: So they canceled it at nine o'clock and now it's ninety nine.
Speaker 1: I said, no, you filled it. Yeah, I'm very guys, I'm so sorry. I've actually accepted something else in that time. I agreed. Yeah, no, that's and that's totally fair enough.
Speaker 6: And on a Friday, like, come on on a Friday, totally fair enough. Get out of here.
Speaker 1: I got the aircon guy coming today.
Speaker 2: Oh kon Andy, ready to pump the house.
Speaker 1: With cold air in time for summer this week? Freaked me out. You need to you need to talk into the microphone. What's up? You're getting explitut job speaking?
Speaker 4: Are you doing what number you this would be four or five?
Speaker 3: Five?
Speaker 1: Talk again?
Speaker 4: Are you doing a split system number?
Speaker 1: I turned it down because was quite loud.
Speaker 4: Or are you going aducted number?
Speaker 1: Well, reducted at the moment you want split. I need the ducting out of under the house right because it's not good for drainage and everything like that. It's causing dramas under the house. I need to rip all theducting out under the house then, But they're not sure if they can reduct or they need to put Splitt's in everywhere.
Speaker 4: Reducting is hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a bit of a mess, and it doesn't feel.
Speaker 4: Like a cheap because you can no longer go gas either.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It doesn't It doesn't feel like a cheap excursion today.
Speaker 4: Even because your house is of all the bedrooms you need to split this and eats one, you're looking at like six splitters minimum one two one for a living room.
Speaker 1: But there's one already in the living room.
Speaker 4: Okay that should Yeah, that's a big living room.
Speaker 1: Don't spare room. Yep, my room, yep, boys rooms thirty one upstairs, one in that front room.
Speaker 4: We're at five five and you're looking about even at the best price, you're looking at three and a half four, so you're looking at twenty grand.
Speaker 6: Wow, that'll ruin your friday.
Speaker 4: That's inclusive installation and unit.
Speaker 6: Since when do you know that you're a breakfast producer, mate, You're not a freaking air con bloat.
Speaker 4: One of my best mates runs Frozen Air, very good company, Frozen Air and.
Speaker 1: Can he come out to do a quote?
Speaker 4: Absolutely could done. He's never been busier because you know that they changed the laws in Australia that you need well particularly in Victoria, that you need to have heating and cooling and so every single you that you have to have hitting and.
Speaker 1: Call now you don't. That's bullshit. You don't have to have heating and cool.
Speaker 4: Yes, you do.
Speaker 1: In every rental, every rental you have heating, and.
Speaker 4: You can legally enforce your landlord to go into it. Particularly so for him, it's like I will never run to work for the history in your.
Speaker 2: Our apartment is freezing.
Speaker 1: I don't know, ye, Lawrence seems low at the moment. I don't know what's going on. Yeah, did you notice that today?
Speaker 4: Slightly? Yeah, but sometimes she didn't even come to the mic and she was sitting down on the floor, so that would be that could be explain part of it a chat.
Speaker 2: Now, my apartment is freezing at the moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 2: It's warm because cold.
Speaker 4: Ah, that's an update on can command quote he can frozen air. That's Pino, the Great Pino.
Speaker 1: Right. Well, we've fucking done four plugs for the great gens in the house. Yeah. That's going to be an expensive visit, isn't it. I'm looking at twenty.
Speaker 7: K, twenty K.
Speaker 1: Or what cooling to look cool?
Speaker 6: That's okay, you're going to need more than twenty k for that.
Speaker 2: Oh my fucking god, that's freezing. Here's your healthy shop visit.
Speaker 7: They didn't have a syballs.
Speaker 1: I think I'm going you're doing it. I think so because I messaged my wife.
Speaker 8: What did you say say outside?
Speaker 1: Is that okay? Yeah? I think I think location locked in?
Speaker 7: Let's do it?
Speaker 2: And what did she say? Fine, she don't know.
Speaker 4: I've got to.
Speaker 8: That's my only Just sell them, yeah, give them away the prize?
Speaker 1: How much?
Speaker 4: Because the six of us going?
Speaker 1: How much?
Speaker 4: I don't even know the six of us going.
Speaker 2: You don't even want to go.
Speaker 1: You don't want to go?
Speaker 7: Who's playing?
Speaker 1: And producer? You can afford to piss away?
Speaker 7: Ticket them ticket?
Speaker 1: You know what will power if you say no, one's to fucking sit my seat because I'm brock up at anytime.
Speaker 7: Whose laptop is up?
Speaker 1: I don't know? Sell it, give them the money, give it to cash converters. Was Lauren just down a cash converters trying to buy a roller?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she was inquiring about what happened.
Speaker 1: It's just inquiring. Let's get it Perry for the details.
Speaker 8: She's just having a look at a casual.
Speaker 1: Did they were they in there?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: They were in there, Yeah, they certainly were.
Speaker 7: Actually they were shot, And he goes, we'll open now, they're.
Speaker 8: Going for hive thousand dollars?
Speaker 7: Was one of them a sixteen?
Speaker 2: How many did you get?
Speaker 5: All three?
Speaker 1: It's good one for each of it.
Speaker 4: I was shocked when he said you guys were the gray market. I'm like, so that's not quite as bad as the black market.
Speaker 8: Grey market is import from poorer countries.
Speaker 1: It's the week, is what it is.
Speaker 2: So it's like, it's not as bad.
Speaker 4: So it's stolen from another country, becomes thus it becomes gray.
Speaker 2: That's fine, that's fine, that's fine.
Speaker 8: So they're hot, they're not hot, they're just they haven't paid an import.
Speaker 1: But if I wore it in, say, Johannesburg, it might be hot.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: There's there's a chance to be lorry.
Speaker 1: You buy hot Watchers.
Speaker 4: Bringing the Dead, And one of the rolics is didn't actually have a rollics box, which is always, which is always concerning.
Speaker 1: What's the dress code for bing go loko? Hang on, hang on, hang on. I just I'm watching Lauren. Look at the talk back panel out there, and there's all these buttons and you can say, I can tell I know you so well. Your face is like Martins, Will I go to where I don't want to go to where you know what could be pa or so be careful. Imagine if she hits the P A L and she's like, he has parts of fucking hot watches. You can do it just hit a button, No, just go for it. Just hit a button. Rather does hit a button? Hit the baton? Wasn't that button? Can you get shot the button? What's a dress code?
Speaker 2: Oh, you know, just like whatever you wear going to the port. We're going out.
Speaker 8: What's the food situation?
Speaker 1: More importantly food food?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're drinking, brother eating, cheating, Get up with the program.
Speaker 1: She said you are. I'll translate said eight and shape brother.
Speaker 4: To speak and your brother for that matter, and they don't speak. They're not quite as bogain. Yeah, there's a little more eloquence about it. I don't know where'd you get it from. Is it your dad?
Speaker 6: Maybe?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Guys, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Let me alone.
Speaker 6: It's my voice. I can't help it. My voice is my voice, and I love my voice, and my voice rock socks and go get them.
Speaker 2: It's not your voice.
Speaker 1: It's your issue.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: The vocabulary is fucking terrible.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, cheating eating is cheating, though if you're going to go out on the night out.
Speaker 1: What are you expecting that? Of course meal.
Speaker 8: I was just asking if we're going to go and get maybe your meal beforehand, like a little team.
Speaker 1: Turning into a Well, I'm not like I'm going to leave at home. I'm going to leave my place quarter past six.
Speaker 7: So I think it's your shower.
Speaker 2: Cut in the fine You've got to be there by six thirty. Really, you gotta be in your seat.
Speaker 1: If you're in your seat, if you're.
Speaker 2: Walking in as the show begins, you're not going to find your seat. You're going to be bashing through drunk folk. You'll just start the night on the back floor. If you want to be comfortable, you want to go to the bar and get a couple of drinks. Make sure you're comfortable. You'll be walking in as the confetti and the CEO two is going on.
Speaker 1: Am I going to get fucking confetti in my hair? In your hair and my outfit?
Speaker 2: My costume maybe smells like onion in here?
Speaker 1: Yeah it's massed up, is it?
Speaker 5: It smells like onion?
Speaker 1: Yeah, onion.
Speaker 5: Many things to contribute from out there. Ali told me the wrong button to push, so I don't know where I was talking. Uh. Secondly, the guy at cash Converters said they source the rolegs from the market. I need to go in and get.
Speaker 1: Thirty six k for roles twelve twelve.
Speaker 5: It depends which one. They've got a Daytona down there. They're expensive. I don't get the price on that.
Speaker 1: The arcade machine.
Speaker 5: It's type of roles. There was that the other hare on to say, sick is people have been sending gifts to Mala sick dog.
Speaker 1: It's so cute.
Speaker 5: Thank you to Marle's pet care for all treats for when she gets home.
Speaker 1: She loves she does.
Speaker 5: She's really struggling to tell the time at the moment, so if anyone wants to send her a rolling.
Speaker 1: My kids want to learn to drive, but they are too unwell to I wonder what.
Speaker 5: They learn about you I've got don't pretend your kids are sick. That's bad comer. But thank you for all the smacks for Marle when she comes home.
Speaker 1: Because Marla goes wacocos.
Speaker 5: Thank you to everyone.
Speaker 1: Who's what's chance of you being a low I'm my dog is.
Speaker 5: Still at the emergency that I'm waiting for an update.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's poorly coming back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's meant to be.
Speaker 1: What's the chance of poorly.
Speaker 5: The point of ours coming back? It depends if the dog needs looking up.
Speaker 1: Okay, right, so we need to make an executive.
Speaker 5: But you guys, you guys, make a decision without me, and I'll be an added bonus bonus. We're going to don't rely on me. That's not fair. It isn't fair because last time I said I, I turned up. It's you that says yes and then doesn't go. So it's more than likely that if I.
Speaker 1: Can wait events to be fair.
Speaker 2: You did, yeah Macy's.
Speaker 5: He didn't tell me when I was on the way, and you said, yeaheah, he did.
Speaker 8: He did tell me at nine am.
Speaker 5: So what you said, you did he tell you at nine am? Because he said to me, he said to me, mine wouldn't go because people overstayed their welcome.
Speaker 1: People did They were fucking.
Speaker 5: No, they weren't there at nine am. So you pulled out and you didn't tell me you're a dog? No, not a dog.
Speaker 4: Dogs more loyal than that.
Speaker 1: Let's not do this your cat. I am not a cat.
Speaker 5: Youre a cat?
Speaker 3: Was I thought that he told me they overstayed their welcome. They did overstay the did, yes, there was there was no Well.
Speaker 6: Do you know what the joke's on you because you missed out on a sick night.
Speaker 2: She said, it was a sick night, bitchause I don't think you want to transform THEUER.
Speaker 4: Okay, come and demand is so high for twenty twenty five, you had to be twenty twenty thirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kind of getting invite.
Speaker 7: No, come a little exclusive.
Speaker 4: Now you can play intreat.
Speaker 1: I can't climb the fence pushing it there, just write it down. It lands. Everyone looks at me. It wasn't me.
Speaker 6: And then she carried me on the counter.
Speaker 1: Wasn't me.
Speaker 6: I'm banging on the sofa, wasn't me. I even had her in the shower.
Speaker 1: Wasn't me.
Speaker 6: She even coming on camera, wasn't me.
Speaker 1: The marks on my shoulder, Probably it was.
Speaker 6: Then the screens got it out, and then on a somewhere.
Speaker 1: Tail off towards m Hey, guys, good week, Yeah, great, good week, good quick week. Right, cheers, good to have you back. Hey, good to be by potentially being go loc tonight.
Speaker 2: I'll be there. I'll be there regardless.
Speaker 6: How are you feeling.
Speaker 7: I feel sick right now from this movie.
Speaker 2: Now you felt sick before this movie, so I mean it'll it feels very shaky at the moment because no.
Speaker 1: No, I'm I'm feeling good. Jeans, T shirt, jacket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, that's fine. Maybe just the boys, just the boys.
Speaker 7: I am sick and I should breast.
Speaker 2: But if no, no, but if people are going, you'll go.
Speaker 1: Now, how does this work? Do we ring you when we're on the way.
Speaker 2: Just go in, say your name or say you're on the guest list.
Speaker 1: I'll let you don't know. No, no fucking form for that.
Speaker 2: What's my name?
Speaker 1: Jeers?
Speaker 7: I want.
Speaker 1: Soul likely to come with us.
Speaker 2: Now that rings straight to the green room. Now he just walk right in and you go to your little table and get set to go.
Speaker 1: Don't come out the back, see you you can do if you don't want to say no, if you we won't come.
Speaker 2: If you they're early, you can come into the green room, have a little drink beforehand.
Speaker 1: So if you leave home at six, that gets me there at six thirty.
Speaker 8: I mean, let theman doesn't go and chat to every guest.
Speaker 1: That's that is true. I'll give you and fucking billboards on Friday night.
Speaker 8: It's a lot of spare time.
Speaker 1: So it's called Billboard Saturday. Are we going on then f night?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: Hang on Billboard. Billboard is the venue. Our night is called Bingo Loco. We simply use their Billboard Saturdays. Well it's Friday Russell Street.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it's called Billboard Saturdays.
Speaker 2: Well what are you looking at? Yeah?
Speaker 1: On Google it's but.
Speaker 2: That's just the venue.
Speaker 1: The venue.
Speaker 2: We call it one seventy Russells. But I think Billboard is the club night that they open on.
Speaker 1: Did you put up a Bingo Loco sign? Yes? How do people know they did?
Speaker 8: Question called billboards by the way, they changed it to one seventy Russell when it became a music venue.
Speaker 2: Okay, interesting, thanks wikipinion.
Speaker 1: Do you guys have the machine?
Speaker 2: A digital bingo machine?
Speaker 1: So it's scammed it's not real?
Speaker 2: No, No, it's real. Press the button running. We're high production value. We're not rattling a little cage.
Speaker 8: What's the major prize again?
Speaker 2: Major prize is a holiday holiday? Yeah, it depends. I think sometimes it's locked in and it's a trip to Bali. Other times it's like a like a flight fauchery. Your shoes where they go and you've got a certain can wait wait? Yeah, absolutely, I've rigged it many times before. It's fine now I'm joking.
Speaker 1: What No, you're the last person that needs it down. You bought your cold cap I.
Speaker 2: Was talking about today today, this evening?
Speaker 1: Only one? Yeah, God for one deal there. You've got a storage cup.
Speaker 7: How many do you need? It's huge.
Speaker 2: We were on a lot of shows.
Speaker 8: Maybe Cody can paint it for you.
Speaker 1: Going it doesn't work like that?
Speaker 4: Funny?
Speaker 1: Have you reached out?
Speaker 2: That's funny?
Speaker 1: What's happened? Have you?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 7: He can reach out to me.
Speaker 1: Until he should.
Speaker 2: Yes, so you can choose between that prize or tonight's top prize holiday is business class flights in New York.
Speaker 1: They bought credit up. You want to be painted? Jesus?
Speaker 7: What's like?
Speaker 1: That's all sure? Just send him a d M.
Speaker 2: Paint me, paint me bustard.
Speaker 1: On the skateboard? Can you do that on?
Speaker 7: You need to cut all this out, not listen to.
Speaker 1: The I think.
Speaker 8: Until I send it to him.
Speaker 1: He might tend to some paint. All right, Well that is it. We're gonna get out of here. Do you seriously need this remaining?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, I think you should go here at eleven o'clock.
Speaker 2: Guys, on Monday, I'll have some Irish treats for you, rotten goodies, black.
Speaker 1: What he just went the illegal stuff Irish treats.
Speaker 2: No, no, what an Irish treat.
Speaker 1: I remember I had a little Irish chocolate tasting last Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just got some good Irish chocolate, good Irish crisps.
Speaker 8: Yeah, have my home and bring them in.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Actually, speaking of random treats, you guys have