Speaker 1: Men of gross there's no doubt about that.
Speaker 2: Excuse me very much.
Speaker 1: And there's some more evidence that's come to light overnight about the fact that men are disgusting.
Speaker 3: I'm the exception. We'll get to you in just one moment.
Speaker 1: So X nine O two one oh star Jason Priestley has come out and said when he used to live with Brad Pitt, Brad would go days and days and days and days and days without showering. That have a competition to see who could not shower the longest?
Speaker 2: Really, come on, don't because Brad Pitt does it. That's all men, even I'm going to sit back here and be like, oh, what an absolute pig. Just to look at what listen, especially in film and louis a young Brad Pitt.
Speaker 1: We all know that you shower because you do it in here. Anyway, that's a whole other story, not just that. A debate online is raging at the moment because the guy's come out and he's revealed to his girlfriend that the key to him getting the perfect night's sleep is the yellow pillow. So this is a pillow from his childhood that has been so molded into his head that he can't let it go. However, unfortunately, when you sweat, all that sweat drips into your pillow and it goes yellow. Yep, oh my god. But then the scariest part about this girls, am I right? Is that all the boys piled on and just said, oh my god, I can't I cannot get rid of my yellow pillow either. One guy said, legit haven't rested comfortably since getting rid of the loyal yellow pillow, and another said their life has been a downward spiral since they got rid of theirs.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm actually junior vice president of the Yellow.
Speaker 1: Yellow Pillow. Is just the tip of the iceberg. Because we were having a quick chat when you went around this morning.
Speaker 2: I knew it. It's the girls, classic stock standard girls ganging up on poor old, little defenseless hazy.
Speaker 4: Just the girls in the room.
Speaker 1: I've got a story for you about something gross that happened with you yesterday. But let's just have a quick fire go around the room. Hazey's grosser's habit, go abby from the newsroom. My biggest thing is, yeah, is you caring about me too much? My biggest thing is the fact that your feet nor offence are absolutely disgusting. And you just let them out for everyone to see. Wow, like either shoes off or you works on it, just like they're so gross, chop them off.
Speaker 3: Like go to the.
Speaker 1: Doctors and say I have a fungal infection and I need to do it.
Speaker 2: I will make the appointment for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it grosses me.
Speaker 2: I thought it was just me, even though I noticed that they're gross.
Speaker 1: Okayah, And after you go to the doctor and soaf, I've got a funel infection. Talked to you about your toe as well, Zoe producers, Zoe might have some feedback.
Speaker 2: For you, loser.
Speaker 4: You even I like at least four or five times a show, I can look up from the producer booth and you're definitely picking your nose. You And it's not even just a little like quickly get that. It's like a third knuckle.
Speaker 3: Finger.
Speaker 2: What I would say in my defense, it's not going to pick itself.
Speaker 3: It's true. Is it better out than in?
Speaker 1: Right? And I guess while we're at it, producer, you've got some feedback because you see you sit at a unique angle in the studio where you're sort of sitting up high and looking down on hazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have a horrible view of you every morning, but most people only see you from the chest up. Joe's all these screens are in your way, so you don't see it. But the angle that I have is Hazy aggressively adjusting himself down below the desk at least five or six times a morning, Bulk, I have issues. The worst part is Hazy. When you look straight in my eyes and you're doing it, that's really uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: What's going?
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll get end the feedback there, but I've just got something for you as well. I went to the kitchen yesterday during the show and you were in the toilet. That's fine, that's your prerogative. I know you're fairly regular about these things and you have things to tend to. However, I walked past the toiler yesterday and all I could hear is and I know that only means one thing, that you're talking to Tom Red. And so you came to the studio and I said, did you ready call you? Tell everyone what happened?
Speaker 2: Well, so I actually went to the tour and I didn't know there was someone next to me, and I was a bit noisy and that I would usually be, and the person next to me. Somehow knew it was me and called me I look at my phone. It was Tom Redd. So we started having a little bit of a chat next.
Speaker 1: To each other, so you were in the stools next to each other, but also on the phone.
Speaker 2: Yes, there's a lot going on there. Can I just say one thing? Can I just say? And this is all you ladies in an over team still and look it's actually it's on my Instagram bio as well. If you can't handle me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best.