Speaker 1: On scorn Leaves, Austrodia. This is the Wader Panalty Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the Reader Panety Show. Coming up tonight, the new Liberal leader announces a review of major policies from the net zero to gender quotas. The panel will be here to discuss that and the day's other top stories, including predictions that the rental crisis will last for another fifteen years due to chronic supply shoes.
Speaker 3: Adam B.
Speaker 2: Coleman will join me with the latest from the US, and later in the hour, kinsisco Field will bring us celebrity and royal news. And we have an extended edition of Lefties Losing It tonight, including this masked miss greentbody.
Speaker 4: Yeah actually yeah, everybody here are people just like you are anti gapal.
Speaker 2: For first, the new Liberal leader, Susan Lee, who was elected on a very thin margin twenty nine votes to twenty five, has indicated that she won't just be reviewing the party's dismal election campaign, but all sorts of policy positions, from nuclear energy to net zero to gender quotas, all will be up for debate and who knows what side the leader will take. Susan Lee has a history of being inauthentic, from her numerology frolics to flip flopping on consequential issues. She has a track record for being a little bit flaky. She was a four pro Palestine before switching to pro Israel. She was pro Voice before switching to No. She was against the live sheef trade before she became a supporter. She opposed the Stage three tax cuts before backing them. She was pro gender quotas before backing away from the policy, and only last year we saw her come out in support of a deep flawed activists led gender wage gap report. The list goes on, but let's bring in the panel joining me. In Sydney, it's Sky News contributor Proo mcsweene, and here in Melbourne, research fellow at the Institute of Public Affairs Saxon Davidson Prue. I'll start with you, am I being too harsh here? Is it too much to expect some authenticity, some level of consistency from our political leaders?
Speaker 3: Not at all.
Speaker 5: But the problem is when you look at the two candidates, it was none of the above as far as I'm concerned, Angus.
Speaker 3: Taylor nor Susan Lee.
Speaker 5: But given that they're really my opinion, going to be seat warmers until the real players merge in a few years or hopefully less. We have to accept what's been delegated to us, or relegated to us.
Speaker 3: Susanly put in a reasonable performance.
Speaker 5: I thought yesterday I was heartened to see that Ted was beside her, because I think he's got some backbone, mouse and ideas. But I doubt that she will stray very far from her real opinions about Palestine, some of the woke things that she really has always advocated. So it'll be an interesting task for her, and the fact that I suppose that she now carries the full responsibility.
Speaker 3: Everyone's watching how she's going to perform. She's got her back to the wall.
Speaker 5: She may have to have some consensus, which is what she's claiming. And the only other good thing about it is that when the tough guys, the thugs in labor are going to be opposing her in Parliament, they're going to have to be a bit wary. They can't be given the status of women and the fact that they could be accused of being bullies. It'll be fascinating to see how are they to see how they handle her.
Speaker 2: It will be interesting Saxon to see if they treated differently to another leader purely because of her gender. Would say that would be the bigotry of low expectations. You should hold her to account as you would any ideological opponent. But what do you make of her flip flopping? My issue with her is her instincts seem to be always on the wrong side. Just seems to take a position that is contrary to what you would expect someone in the Liberal Party to have before then being persuaded through I don't know, focus groups or colleagues to come to a different position.
Speaker 1: Well, we can only hope that she's well advised to ignore some of those poorer instincts that she has shown in the past. But the job in front of Susan Lay is quite massive. A significant reason why the Liberal Party lost two weeks ago is because they're unaware or unable to show what their values are. And if you don't know what your values are, you're unable to drive good policies because ultimately your policies are driven by what your values are. Susan Lay will have to show the Liberal Party's values and be able to show how they are aligned with the views of mainstream Australians, and Matt Canavan has really led the way on this with his challenge for the leadership with the NATS, with his overt his overt overtly being against net Zeroely. The vast majority of Australians IPA polling has shown over the entire tenure of the Albanesi government that they want energy affordability and energy reliability more than they want nets or renewables. But we have unable to we have been unable to see an opposition thus far present that to the Australian people. And that's just one area of policy that Susan Laye has to address, let alone the vast areas of cost of living issues facing the electorate.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and that's the argument I was making it throughout prove that they could have had an election that was a referendum on energy policy. It's a huge issue for cost of living and they could have said we are prioritizing cost and reliability, Labour's prioritizing emission cuts and given the Australian people a choice. I think they would have had a much better campaign if they had at least that big point of differentiation. They did have nuclear, but doesn't kick until the twenty thirties, and they were too scared to even talk about it. Now the memes have started. This one mocks Susan Lee's belief in numerology the adding of an extra s to her first name. So yeah, now we've got the first visited to add an extra be quite droll, I've got to say. But Labor going to be ruthless in going after her for some of her issues in the past. She had the expenses scandal, that's why she was demoted previously. It is now what eight years ago? But are they going to dig that up to try to damage her.
Speaker 5: I think they'll resort, as they always do, to whatever dirty play they can. Now, whether as I referred earlier, whether they're going to be as thuggish and bullying in parliament with her directly will be an interesting optic and could be difficult for them to navigate.
Speaker 3: But they will go after her, you can bet on it.
Speaker 5: This is the only kind of politics that Labor knows to dig up the dirt to in any way they can to disrespect someone.
Speaker 3: You know they will. They'll ridicule her.
Speaker 5: You can imagine what they're going to pile on and they'll probably use some of their men girls to do it so that the men aren't accused of being, you know, bullies, but it's okay for women to bully outthers apparently.
Speaker 2: Well, this is the thing. I think it's naive to think they're going to go easy on her because of her gender, because yeah, they've got plenty of female MPs, plenty of female ministers who can do that, and they're not going to be accused of sexism or misogyny. And we saw how they targeted other senior conservative women in the past. Now, let's talk about the rental crisis. Leading property developer Tim Gerner has said the painful renters is not going to be over any time soon. Hip is predicting the housing crisis will last for at least another fifteen years as the nation's housing supply struggles to meet demand. Rents have swed nearly forty percent over the last six years. Victoria is struggling Saxon under heavy taxes and regulations, and Tim Gerna also had this to say about Victoria. This was last year. He said, the strong consensus is in other states that Victoria is broke. It's cold, and your property prices don't go up. Well, his ride. We've seen Melbourne prices go backwards stagnate whilst other cities Brisbane per Sydney were going up. About the shortage of property and what that means for renters, I would argue, also making it really unattractive for landlords to invest in property is also adding to the problem.
Speaker 1: Well, you're exactly right. I mean there are far too many taxes, there are far too many zonning laws, and it makes it harder to increase the supply of homes. But the biggest burden on renters regarding housing and rentals is immigration, and it's undeniable. Even though there's supposedly a cap on international students, international student numbers continue to rise. Immigration continues to rise, and the government have no plan to cap immigration or simply just to reduce it to allow our housing supply and other critical infrastructure to catch up. Australians support immigration because you know we're an immigrant country, but immigrations own. Immigration is only a GRADEA for Australia and for Australians whenever it's planned for, has the consent for the community, and we have adequate housing to house people, and that's just simply not the case, it's not.
Speaker 2: And again this was another failure of the Liberal party period. They didn't prosecute the case. They didn't explain that labor were bringing in record numbers half a million a year and the impact of that is being felt everywhere, including housing.
Speaker 3: That's right. Well, they didn't prosecute anything very well did they. I don't know where they were. They were out to lunch. Something happened.
Speaker 5: But when you look that Albanese is pledging to build one point nine million homes new homes by twenty twenty nine, he's going to be close to half a million short.
Speaker 3: We all know it's fantasy.
Speaker 5: He was in denial about the problems he's created, not just through immigration, and he's in denial about that because he wants to keep doing it. But of course he's in denial about building costs as well. We have the CFMEU and other union thugs imposing so much more money on developed Why would anyone want to build if they can't make a profit.
Speaker 3: So we've got that, we've got the.
Speaker 5: Planning laws that are all tied up in red and green tape. The whole thing is a disaster and it's only going to get worse.
Speaker 3: And labor has no answers.
Speaker 2: And I can tell you here in Victoria we had some figures in the Herald Sun last year about I think one in four landlords selling their property because of land tax, because of all the extraordinary increases in regulation and the changes that boost renters' rights and really diminish the rights of property owners. So why put your money into that when you can go and buy I don't know, shares a lot simpler. Now to another clash within the leftist rags. The chair of Victoria's truth telling body, the Uralk Justice Commission, has hit out at premierges into Allen's tougher Bay laws because they won't help with Indigenous reconciliations. She said there will be collateral damage. Eleanor Berg also implied that the laws put the Victorian government's apologies to the Aboriginal people into questions, saying that the Victorian government's apologies were important, they are important historic even but without action, what did they actually mean? Saxon? This is a very interesting little dispute. The argument has made here that the bail laws that were in place that so many in the community are dead set against and say are inadequate. The argument is made while they were made because of a lot of the activism from the Indigenous community, and now they're being abandoned.
Speaker 1: Well, this comes down to two issues. One, the truth telling and whole treaty issue was defeated by the Australian people when they voted against the Voice. The voice was only step one and the Ularus statement of the heart. And if you fail at step one, you can't go around implementing step two and step three. The other issue is that Victoria and Australia more generally is in dire need of criminal justice reform. We need to be keeping violent criminals in jail and in prison for longer, and we need to be creating separate rehabilitation programs for our non violent criminals so that they can become more productive members of society and give back to society after having wrong them and I mean softening the bail laws after you know it was a completely failed experiment. You only have to walk around in the city of Melbourne to realize this. It would be the complete wrong story to tell the community, particularly when they demanded tougher bail laws.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, the Victorian government didn't do this backflip because it wanted to. It was keys for it was dragged kicking and screaming to that position because this was becoming a huge issue in the electorate. Now let's switch to Sydney. The Bard Mayor of Sydney has put a ban on events being held at Sydney's parks due to you guessed it, the climate crisis and fears the council that it will accelerate severe weather events. The council, noting that climate change is accelerating severe weather events. An increase rainfall in the lead up to and during outdoor commercial events has resulted in significant damage to large sections of parks. Now, their planners have labeled the move as ludicrous, warning that it is hindering attempts to bring vibrancy back to the city. Even Premier Chris Mens has called for the band to be overturned in order to bring back that vibrancy to the CBD and surrounds.
Speaker 3: Proof.
Speaker 2: It seems crazy that you've got the local council and the mayor making these decisions that are impacting negatively on New South Wales. I mean it's the power of that city council seems to be disproportionate.
Speaker 3: It totally is.
Speaker 5: You know, every time this lord mayor opens her mouth her mouth, you should issue a storm warning because she is so obsessed with climate change.
Speaker 3: It's her rais on debt.
Speaker 5: She's ruined the city with bicycle lanes so that it's impossible to get through any of the city streets because of it, and.
Speaker 3: Now our beautiful parks.
Speaker 5: That are there for people to enjoy, we've got a dying city thanks to COVID and the fact that people don't want to go in there because it is so hard to get around. And she's you know, she's going to slug the promoters anyway. I don't understand why there's a problem. I mean, let people enjoy the parklands and bring some life to the city, and she's going to go and slug the promoters to do repair work. So I haven't got a clue. She's just she's the most destructive, willful person I've ever come a crossing political life. You know, she's really you know, even Chris Min's the premiere's wringing his hands.
Speaker 3: But she's got so much power.
Speaker 5: She's conned the corporates in the city to vote for her, and she won't be moved, not by any cyclone or thunderstorm. She's going to stay till she's good and ready to damage the whole damn place.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, they keep voting her in so she could argue, I've got a mandate to do precisely what I'm doing. But yeah, it's strange times when you've got the Melbourne Lord Mayor who seems to be those are leftist more sensible than the one in Sydney, and Melbourne is supposed to be, you know, the belly of the beast when it comes to leftist politics, but not in this case. Now, before you two go, I do want to talk about international events. Donald Trump has announced a massive nine hundred and twenty seven billion dollar deal with Saudi Arabia which will see huge investments made in energy, security, defense, technology, critical minerals. And this comes off the back of an interim trade deal that he struck between the US and China. They've agreed to a ninety day truce and the US again seems to be coming out on top in this. Still, they've agreed to drop their tariffs from one hundred and forty five percent on Chinese goods to thirty percent. China has dropped their tariffs from one hundred and twenty five to just ten percent on US goods. Saxon, this looks like another win for President Trump.
Speaker 1: Exactly is, there has never been a bigger mandate for any president than to rewrite the arrangements regarding trade with the United States, and that's exactly what he's done. He campaigned heavily on tariffs. He told the entire world and the American people this is what he was going to do, and they voted him in. And mind you, I mean, the removal of tariffs is a good thing, because in the end, a tariff on a good is essentially a taxon. But this is his mandate and he has done it successfully. He has rewritten the trade negotiations and trade arrangements with other countries. And if they are going to invest in energy security and critical minerals, then I mean, these are good things and they should be celibrating.
Speaker 2: Campaigned on this is the thing. This is These are not surprises, and perhaps with surprises of people in the media, but he campaigned on this relentlessly. Run out of time Promixwayn Saxon, thank you so much for your time. Tonight still to come. A lefties losing ed plus the left wing media's astonishing attempt to rewrite history.
Speaker 3: Adam B.
Speaker 2: Coleman has the details. You're watching the Reader Panny Show, and it's time for lefties losing it. And yes, we're going to start with a uniquely awful Ladies of the View. They're up to the old tricks again. I regret to inform you that the levels of delusion and madness are intensifying. Sunny Houston thinks the new Pope is black, and because she's decided he's black, well that means she likes him.
Speaker 6: Now, there's one other thing that's also very interesting to me. Because President Trump, as you remember, called Haiti a certain type of country. As it turns out our new American Pope has Haitian and black roots. So we actually have a black pope. Apparently it's like Chef's kiss from me. So apparently both of his maternal grandparents are described as black, Haitian or mulatto in several census documents and on their marriage license. His birth the grandfather's birth place is Haiti listed is Haiti. Her birthplace is listed as born in New Orleans. They were identified as people of color nineteen twenty when they migrated to Chicago, the census reflected their race as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe the census in the US might just be a little bit more reliable than the one from a third world country. But if you want to identify Pope Leo as black and it brings some level of joy into your sad little life, then please be my guess, Sonny, because I don't think you've yet recovered from this revelation that your ancestors were slave owners.
Speaker 7: Wow, I'm a little bit in shark.
Speaker 6: I just always thought of myself as Puerto Rican, you know, half Puerto Rican.
Speaker 3: I didn't think I was.
Speaker 6: My family was originally from Spain and slaveholders.
Speaker 2: I love that show, But Sonny's obsession with race and her hostility to supposed white oppressors is sadly rather commonplace among the lef Let's hear from this young lass who has some thoughts on what's the biggest.
Speaker 8: Issue in her The biggest issue in our generation is white people feeling like they have entitlement over other minorities, feeling like they need to be at at least in America, feeling like they need to be at the top of the food chain.
Speaker 2: And they're not.
Speaker 8: This country was built off of slavery. This country is built off of immigrants. This country is built on stolen land. Respect the people that you took this from and understand that we are telling you you are wrong.
Speaker 7: How do you think white people can do better?
Speaker 8: Sit down, sit down, stop trying. They don't feel like they need to take any type of accountability. And because of that, that's why our country is the way.
Speaker 9: That it is.
Speaker 2: A Yes, we love that collective guilt, don't we. Yeah, here's a pearl of wisdom from a not the lefty, a masked lefty who claims to love everybody, well almost everybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Actually, yeah, Jews tell you to live everybody. There are people just.
Speaker 3: Like you are.
Speaker 8: Jesus was anti with anti capitalist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jesus was a communist. Well done, Janius. Now time for some left v left victyo. Here is veteran Democrats strategist James Carville slamming Democrats squad member Elano Omar.
Speaker 10: Illian Omar says that white men are responsible for most of the deaths in the United States. So let me get this straight. Sixty nine percent of the people. I'm stuck on that number. I don't know, but sixty nine percent of people are going to vote awake of that forty eight and a half a marriage.
Speaker 9: So I don't know.
Speaker 3: My rough mass is thirty three percent.
Speaker 10: Let's go out to piss off thirty three percent of the people that vote.
Speaker 9: And that's a smart strategy.
Speaker 10: And if people I agree with her, there are people that actually agree with her. And I think this honestly, I think these people are more trouble in their worth.
Speaker 2: Notsy doesn't criticize her for saying things that are racist, devisive, statistically inaccurate. His only issue is that it's not going to be particularly popular.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: As President Trump strikes advantageous trade deals, the usual suspects are out to pooh pooh the agreements. Apparently, getting a great deal with the UK is nothing to brag about because they're an ally.
Speaker 11: This is relatively low hanging fruit. If you can't get a trade deal with the longest standing and loyalist United States ally anywhere in the world over generations, you're going to be in trouble when you're dealing with some of the more obstruperous countries around the world, the ones that are more willing to resist.
Speaker 2: Well, if it's that easy, what did the previous administration do it, probably because the previous president. Do you know what day was? The cognitive decline was extreme and obvious, except to the leftist media, who covered up the biggest story in the world and attacked those of us who pointed out the obvious that Biden was not up to the job. Now, CNN's Jake Tappa has pinned a book called Original Sin President in Biden's decline, its cover up, and his disastrous choice to run again.
Speaker 7: But when it.
Speaker 2: Actually mattered, Jake was part of the cover up. He was complicit. It should not be allowed to rewrite history.
Speaker 12: How do you think it makes little kids with stutters feel when they see you make a comment like that.
Speaker 13: It's very clearly a cognitive decline.
Speaker 7: That's what I'm referring to. It makes me uncomfortable.
Speaker 9: You are no view of a It's so amazing.
Speaker 12: It's so amazing to me that try and figure out an answer a cognitive decline.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, that's how he treated those saying that the president was not mentally fit to serve. When it mattered most, Jake was a coward. He blamed a stutter for Biden's terrible decline. He was still doing it in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 12: Biden embraces his stutter talking about it, while Trump Mark said exaggerates it, belittles it. He's sharp physically, I mean mentally, yeah, I think the question is physically right right or so right right? And the guy who's his chief opponent is own three or four years younger than him. Abe, I mean, you have questioned President Biden's age, mental fitness, ability to lead. Of those supporting Biden, you said, quote, shame on all of you pretending everything is okay. You're leading us in him into a disaster. Do you worry that you damaged him at all? I don't doubt that you got hugs and handshakes behind closed doors today and maybe even publicly, some of them because they like you personally. But I've heard a lot of really nasty stuff about you from your Democratic colleague. I mean, just like, what is he thinking? Exercise in narcissism?
Speaker 2: Yep, there he is attacking anyone who questioned Biden's mental fitness. That's Jake Tappa. That's what he did when it mattered. Now that Biden is retired, he wants to tell you about the great cover up because I think we'll forget.
Speaker 12: This false claims to The Wall Street Journal about President Biden's mental fitness and acuity. He's eighty one and his memory, you know, it doesn't seem great. It's not horrible, but I don't understand the outage quote behind closed Doors Biden shows signs of slipping quote. The Wall Street Journal is owned by News Corp, which is run by the Murdocks. Beyond the headline, there is some critical nuance here. The article is mostly based on observations of Republicans, with former Speaker kevinmccarthy the only.
Speaker 9: One going on the record.
Speaker 12: They do note in the article that most of the criticism comes from Republicans. Have you heard any concerns from anyone who has met with President Biden about him seeming a little slower? Now the Russians are trying to do to make us in the public not trust the our election integrity. Joe Biden has dimensioned all this stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh dear. Thanks to Tom Elliott for the brilliant compilations there. And let's be clear, Joe Biden's decline didn't just happen in the last year of his presidency. It was evident during the twenty twenty election campaign and as I've told you on this station over the years. It was evident even before that.
Speaker 9: And it get hot.
Speaker 4: I got lot of I got Harry Leggs that turn that that turn.
Speaker 9: Blonde in the sun.
Speaker 4: And the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down, so.
Speaker 9: It was traded and then watched the hair come back up again. They look at it. So I learned about roaches.
Speaker 4: I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say I love that story. It's almost as good as the one about corn Pop.
Speaker 4: And corn Pop was a bad dude and he ran a bunch of bad boys, and I did. And back in those days and shot things had changed. One of the things he had to use. If you used palmate and your hair, you had to wear a bathy cap.
Speaker 9: And so he was up on the board, wouldn't listen to me.
Speaker 4: I said, hey, Esther, you off the board. I'll come up and drag you off. And I walked up to my car and they had step those days, used to remember the straight race. You just bang them on the curb, get him rusty, put them in a rain barrel, get him rusty.
Speaker 9: And I looked at him, but I was smart.
Speaker 2: Then joining me now is commentator and author of the new book The Children We Left Behind, Adam B.
Speaker 3: Coleman.
Speaker 2: Adam, let's start with this astonishing attempt to rewrite history by some in the media who for years covered up Joe Biden's obvious cognitive decline, who are now trying to restore their credibility the reputations by telling us what we already knew. And it really doesn't matter now, does it. In a new book by CNN's Jake Tapper and axis as Alex Thompson, they revealed that Joe Biden's physical deterioration was so severe that his aides discussed putting him in a wheelchair for his second term. Adam, what do you think about the revelations in this book? They may be news to many on the left who only consume CNN and MSNBC and the rest of it, but just about everybody else already knew that the president didn't seem to be fit for office.
Speaker 14: Well, to be frank, you know, when I was a Democrat, I felt like he wasn't fit to be in office in the first place, when he was mumbling and stumbling around in the campaign trail, being belligerent and arguing with constituents. I was like, why are they forcing this man to run? But it was all a setup. This is what they wanted in the first place. They wanted to force him into office for some reason. They felt like he was the only one that could beat Trump. And he made it into the office. But everyone was supposed to live in denial and believe that what our eyes are seeing is not actually true. And then the media helped him out by gaslighting us, saying that, well, people sometimes fall upstairs, sometimes people just fall off of bikes, and that the man is stuttering. Oh, he's always had a stutter. No, he hasn't. Right, I've listened to Joe Biden for years when he was the vice president. Spoke very clearly the man that how to stutter. So you have all these different narratives that were being painted. And so now when it's a situation where he's no longer in power, now when it seems very obvious that no one believes this, now they're Johnny completely is well, we recognize the problem this entire time. And some of them, if they're honest, they'll say, we just didn't want to help Trump.
Speaker 2: Well, of course, sagent. If it was anybody else, or if it wasn't a Republican, they would have been all over this story. This is the biggest scandal you can think of in modern history, to have the leader of the free world, the commander in chief, not fit for offers, who's making the decisions, who's actually determining what's happening, And in this new book, there's obviously leaks happening. Axius has reported that Biden's aides believed it was politically untenable to have him use a wheelchair during his reelection campaign, so they went to all sorts of lengths to try to limit him walking around. They had all these fears about him suffering more falls. Listen to this. Aids then began taking many more precautions to avoid a repeat. Before the November twenty twenty four election. They tried to figure out shorter walking paths, began insisting on handrails for steps up to the stage for his appearances, had him where sneakers, more often, changed his visual briefings before events to ensure he knew every step he was expected to take, and guided him more carefully through the movements. Adam to call him a puppet president at this point, I think is under selling it. It's not enough. This is borderline weekend at Bernie's style antics were hearing about.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I mean, in some ways I'm thinking of this like presidential training wheels. You know, let's speak his path shorter, let's give him notes and tell them who people are.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 14: In some ways it's kind of funny, But in other ways I'm kind of empathetic because it feels like elder abuse. No one's willing to tell the man the truth, and Joe Biden seems to be the only one who benefits from him being in office in the first place. Half the time he doesn't know where he is. He's falling asleep all over the place. The man's clearly not fit to be in office. And as you stated, he's the top dog when it comes to running the country and he should be competent, right He should not have que cards to tell him, you know, what country he's in, what state he's in at the time, or who he's talking to, which is an absurd situation to even be in. So, you know, I think history is going to be very interesting when we look back and see how much cover was ran for Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: Well, it all depends on how much he storys. Some of the authors can rewrit because the number of the members of the media who were complicit in this cover up is in itself shameful. They knew they went to the press conference. They knew he had Q cards with faces and names of journalists that he was supposed to call on. He knew the question they were going to be asked asking him. There were no surprises here. I mean, that is just not a way a presidential press conference should ever work. Where he knows every single question that he's going to be asked, so he's perfectly prepared for and even with that preparation, he struggled. Now let's move on to Donald Trump, and here we go again. As the president is striking trade deals with the UK, China, He's just secured six hundred billion investment deal from the saud Is, the Democrats or in this case, a loan House Democrat from Michigan, is trying to impeach him. Shri Thanda Dar is moving to force a chamber wide vote on his impeachment. Rescions against President Donald Trump, Adam Will others join in this fight to impage Trump. But are they going to take up the legislation. No.
Speaker 14: As a matter of fact, I would say from what I've seen, the sponsors of it initially have actually kind of pulled away. It's not going to go anywhere. But I think ultimately the point of it was to become an eccentric millionaire for this guy. Now we know who he is. You know, he's an odd looking, odd acting type of person, and when it comes to being in Congress, this is what you actually have to do so people know your name. You have to be eccentric, you have to be bombastic and loud. Jasmine Crockett is another example. No one would care who she was if she wasn't loud and boisterous. So this is just another tactic coming from the Democrats as far as gaining attention, maybe to get more money from donors so people know who they are. But they have nothing. That's ultimately what this comes down to. They have nothing. They're out there just drawing at every possible thing that they can do. But at the end of the day, the Democrats stand for nothing. Donald Trump has beaten them all over the place because he has the interests of the American public. And what they're showing is that they don't know how to gain the interest of the American pucket because all they've been doing is catering to the top. They've been catering to the elite, the snobby little jerks like what's his name, the young guy from who's now getting outed from the Democratic Party as.
Speaker 2: Vice chairs, David Hogg.
Speaker 14: Right, David Hogg. You know, they're outsing guys like him, but they these are the types of people that they attract. So it doesn't shock me that they stand on nothing. And you know, and Shre is now getting the attention.
Speaker 1: That he wants.
Speaker 2: He's getting the attention to your right. He does seem to be from the Jasmine Crockett school of politics. But they don't need anything to try to impeach Donald Trump. We've seen them do this before. You know, they've been down this road with absolutely nothing, and sometimes to appease their base, the more radical elements. This is what they focus on now. Meanwhile, we've got Donald Trump in his Middle East tour. He began it in Saudi Arabia where he was fated like a king. But before he left, he did address the controversy over accepting a four hundred million dollar jet from Qatar. Here he gets into a bit of a heated argument with an ABC journalist and he fact checks this journalist who claims the jet was a personal gift to Trump.
Speaker 13: Mister president, when you say, to people who knew that luxury jet as a personal get to you.
Speaker 4: Why not leave it behind me?
Speaker 15: Shufa news?
Speaker 3: Why not only you see?
Speaker 15: Well a few of you would, let me tell you, you should be embarrassed asking that question.
Speaker 2: They're giving us a free jet.
Speaker 15: I could say, no, no, no, don't give us. I want to pay you a billion or four hundred million or whatever it is. Well, I could say thank you very much. You know, there was an old golfer named Sam Sneed. Did you ever hear you want eighty two termaments? He was a great golfer, and he had a motto, when they give you a putt, you say thank you very much, You pick up your ball and you walk to the next hole. A lot of people are stupid. They say no, no, I had just started putting it, and then they put it and they miss it and their partner gets angry at them.
Speaker 9: You know what, Remember that Sam snead.
Speaker 15: When they give you a putt, you pick it up and you walk to the next hole and you say, thank you very.
Speaker 9: Much, were.
Speaker 13: This man. Some people may look at this and say, have you ever been given a gift worth millions of dollars and then not receive it?
Speaker 15: Not a gift to me, It's a gift to the Department of Defense? And you should know better because you've been embarrassed enough, and so has your network. Your network is a disaster. ABC is a disaster. Adam.
Speaker 2: I've got to say, I love these little anecdotes, the life lessons, And I'm going to ask you, is he right? Do you not look at gift horse in the mouth. If someone gives you a four hundred million dollar gift for your Department of Defense, you go thank you, but you are doesn't mean that you're going to give them anything. Doesn't mean you're obligated, or is the acceptance of this gift going to be seen as some sort of a bribe.
Speaker 14: Well, not everything. Not everyone's money is good money, and not every gift is a gift. And foreign policy people give you things for leverage. No one's given you four hundred million dollars. I know the Kataris seem like they have just end this cash, but they're not doing it because of charity. At the end of the day, if they want something in exchange, whether it's now or whether it's later on. But I would actually you want to highlight the optics of this. The optics of it doesn't look good. You know, Donald Trump brightly is going after colleges for anti Semitism, but accepting a gift from the Kataris and not realizing that much of the anti Semitism is being fueled by the Qataris seems to be a bad optic. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense. It's not consistent. So while maybe there are other ways, more normal ways that the Kataris could have worked out some sort of deal with the United States, it's not to say that they should cut off all diplomatic ties with them, but to accept a gift, while it's not a personal gift that he's going to use, you know, in his personal time, it is something that he's going to utilize as a temporary as a temporary plane while he gets a new Air Force one, so he does sort of benefit from it and from the optics of it. It doesn't look good for him to take it from the Kataris or any other nation for such a massive, massive, valued gift.
Speaker 2: Yes, Adam, you make a great point there about universities, because American universities are beneficiaries of billions in grants from Qatar, and you could argue that has a lot to do with some of the activism we see on university campuses. But if Trump is going to accept this on the behalf of Department of Defense and treat the Qataris precisely as he was going to treat them before, then I can kind of understand his rationale for taking the gift and just accepting it's not coming with any obligations. You're going to get the same treatment from the US as you always were, Adam B. Coleman. Always a pleasure. Thanks for your time.
Speaker 7: Still to come.
Speaker 2: Growing speculation that Elon Musk is the father of Amber Heerd's newborn twins, Kinsey Schofield has the latest welcome back Johnny me Nas celebrity and royal commentator Kinsey Schofield. Kinsey, Let's start with Donald Trump. He's publicly roasted a mystery mega rich friend of his for using the fat shot that's what Donald Trump calls a zempic.
Speaker 15: I'll tell you a story friend of mine who's a business man, very very very top guy. Most of you would have heard of him. A highly neurotic, brilliant businessman, seriously overweight, and he takes the fat shot drug.
Speaker 2: I love his little anecdotes. Kinsey, who is this man? You're a fantastic detective. Surely we know who's talking about that.
Speaker 7: Oh well, the Internet thinks he might be talking about Elon Musk.
Speaker 13: There have been all of those pictures of Elon, remember, like on a yacht, where he's really round looking, and then he's slimmed down very quickly. So some suggested it could be Elon. But can I tell you my favorite Trump tweets? I have never seen a person drinking diet coke. And what a hilarious tweet is that.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: He's got so many good ones just about on every topic. There is a Trump tweet over the years that you could go to. I don't think it's Elon because even at his biggest Elon wasn't that fat. He seems to be talking about someone who's really fat. And yeah, I don't think it's Elon Musk. And I can't imagine Elon complaining about paying thirteen hundred dollars for a zenpic, but maybe he would now. The upcoming book Original Scene President Biden's decline, its cover up, and his disastrous choice to run again, by Jake Tapper and Alex Thompson has detailed how Democrat darling George Clooney was allegedly left and I quote shaken to the core and terrified after the then President Joe Biden failed to recognize him a face to face meeting despite them having known each other for a very long time. Kinsey, of course, we know George Clooney threw that big donor event for Biden, Big Hollywood stars, Jack Black and others attended big fundraiser, and he didn't say anything about Biden's cognitive decline until after that disastrous debate performance.
Speaker 13: Yeah, you're absolutely right, But you know, I do think it's important that we acknowledge that George Clooney wasn't wearing his batman mask during this meeting with Biden.
Speaker 7: Biden had no idea who he was, but it does give us some sort of, you know, just the idea of how.
Speaker 13: Truly allegedly senile Grandpa Joe had been for such a long time.
Speaker 7: It makes you angry.
Speaker 13: It makes you so angry that the media and the people around him thought that it was okay to lie to us about his mental state. And sorry, but George Clooney is in the same category. He wasn't open and honest with us as quickly as he should have been.
Speaker 2: Oh absolutely not. And now, like Jake Tapper and others, is trying to rewrite history. But when it mattered, he said not a word. It was only after that disastrous election debate with Trump and several weeks after that, when Biden was refusing to step down, that he penned that infamous piece for The New York Times and put pressure on Biden to step down. Now amb heard, we haven't heard a lot about her. Excuse the partner. She was all over the news when she had her legal fight with Johnny Depp. She's announced via Instagram that she's welcomed twins, a daughter named Agnes and a son named Ocean, alongside a photo of the little one's feet. You mentioned Elon Musk before. There's all sorts of speculation that he may be the father of these. What more can you tell me?
Speaker 7: Can you believe well, I mean you and I've talked about this before.
Speaker 13: Elon Musk was reportedly involved in a legal dispute with Amberherd over frozen embryos from their relationship.
Speaker 7: Now, these legal documents reveal plans they made.
Speaker 13: To have children together during their on off again romance from like twenty sixteen to twenty eighteen, although some alleged that he was with her while she was with Debt, and this information surfaced during Herd's defamation trial. Now Herd won't say who the father of any of her three children are, but if Elon Musk has any more kids, his holiday dinners are going to need stadium seating.
Speaker 2: He's got way too many baby mamas. I don't even know how many, because we only know about the ones we know about. I'm sure there'd be plenty of others who maybe not plenty of others, but I would suspect there are others who would want to just remain private and not inviting that scrutiny. Talk about short pen mad lefty Marxist type short pen. He has defended filmmaker and actor Woody Allen amid fresh sexual assault allegations, saying that he'd work with him again in a heartbeak Kinsey.
Speaker 7: This is ridiculous.
Speaker 13: This is the perfect example of Sean Penn's complete lack of morals values. Woody Allen's most serious scandal was being accused of molesting his adopted daughter Delan Pharaoh in August of nineteen ninety two.
Speaker 7: She was seven years old at the time.
Speaker 13: Allan has denied the allegations and insists it was fabricated by his ax Mea Pharaoh out of vengeance after she discovered that what he was in fact in a relationship with her other adopted daughter.
Speaker 7: Soon n they got married. By the way, you know, how do you defend that guy, Sean Penn? You're a sick Oh, this.
Speaker 3: Is a thing.
Speaker 2: I don't care if it's an adopted daughter and there's no biological link, it's your daughter. You raise them as a child. How you can then enter a sexual relationship with them is just beyond my comprehension. And the fact that he's remained a fixture in Hollywood and you have famous actors not like not just Sean Penn, wanting to work with him, I think tells you everything about Hollywood's moral compass or like thereof now Kim Kardashian has been revealed to have used her insurance payout from that Paris robbery to buy a diamond ring even bigger than the one that was lost in the theft. The old one was twenty carrots, which is mind blowing, but can say this new one twenty two carrots.
Speaker 7: And she's wearing it to the trial. I mean, Kim Kardashian showed up to court wearing enough dimes to cause deja vu? Are you testifying or tempting?
Speaker 9: Feet?
Speaker 13: She says the robbery gave her PSD or PTSD, but you know, she pulled up like she was begging for a reboot. You know, come rap me the sequel. I was behaved differently had I been on the stand. But we you know, Kim is in a class of her own.
Speaker 2: Well, and she also afterwards had all sorts of PTSD, which you can understand it would be a very traumatic thing. And she says she wasn't going to be wearing her jewels, she wasn't going to be traveling with her really expensive possessions because she didn't want to risk another incident like this. But obviously she has moved on from those fears.
Speaker 13: Kinsey, Yeah, I'd love to get a hold of her therapist because clearly they've worked wonders. But by the looks of it, it's retail therapy that she's been going after. With all of the bling on her neck and her hands.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, if you've got a twenty two carrot ring, you might as well wear it. Who can blame her Kinsey'schofield. Thank you for your time and that's.
Speaker 9: It from me.
Speaker 2: Don't go anywhere. News Night is up next
Speaker 10: Six