Speaker 1: Chrissy's clique.
Speaker 2: Belly Bobby Brown, she's upset. She's upset at Matt Lucas. And it's a weird sort of you know, combination of two names that you would think that wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Have beef with each other.
Speaker 2: But what happened was Mellie Bobby Brown, who we got to know on Stranger Things when she was a kid, tiny little kid. She has since grown up and married John bon Jovi's son.
Speaker 1: What a cool couple, so good.
Speaker 2: Anyway, she posted some VIDs to Winsta where she had sort of dyed platinum hair and she was wearing a pink top. And Matt Lucas, who you may remember from years ago you may not as well.
Speaker 1: He was half of the writing and performing team of Little Britain.
Speaker 3: What a Show, What a Show.
Speaker 2: And he had a character called Vicky Pollard who was sort of, you know, a council flat girl, and she would say yeah, but no, but yeah, but no, but yeah that was the game, that was the catchphrase. Anyway, Matt Lucas saw the photograph and commented, underneath the photograph of Millie Bobby Brown, yeah but no bit right, Yeah, Millie Bobby Brown has a problem with.
Speaker 4: That I started in the industry when I was ten years old. I grew up in front of the world, and for some reason, people can't seem to grow up with me. Instead, they act like I'm supposed to stay frozen in time, like I should still look the way I did on Stranger Things season one, and because I don't, I'm now a target.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's what he meant.
Speaker 3: I don't either, swany I think because in the video is about two and a half minutes, and she goes on to sort of read out other awful headlines about her, yeah, which most of them are terrible, and they're attacking her books. Of course, this thing with Matt Lucas, I feel like it's the straw that broke the camel's back.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 3: I don't think he would have been trying to be malicious about it or so.
Speaker 2: I'm going to read you what he responded. He said, dear Milly, I saw your post and I want wanted to respond because she said that he's bullying her because of that. He explains about who Vicky Pollard was and that she had blonde hair and wore a pink top, and he said I pointed out the similarity by posting one of Vicky's catchphrases, I think you're brilliant. I would never have posted it if I thought it would have upset you.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. No one wants to be told.
Speaker 2: They look like Vicky Pollard, who is a notoriously unattractive character. So while I think that, you know, Matt Lucas maybe very apologetic, I do think that any comparisons made to a really unattractive, stupid character, it's never gonna end well because he's saying you look like this stupid woman.
Speaker 3: And had she not been already cop in it from the media, she probably would have just let it go exactly because she has been seeing such negative things every day. I get that it's gonna upset you.
Speaker 1: Agreed.
Speaker 3: Also, I really don't think Matt Lucas was trying to bully her. But it's like, oh, I want to know, I don't.
Speaker 2: What if you what if you posted a picture or if I posted a picture of myself and someone wrote, oh bird saying that I look like snuffle Upagus from Cetin Street, Don't you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean? And then it's like, oh, no, I didn't mean to offend you.
Speaker 2: Snuffle Upgus is a really kind and lovely creature with beautiful big eyelashes, and you know, I just didn't want to offend you. No, don't do that, or you know how your billion's going. Gina Rohnhut, do you know what I mean I'm saying. You're saying I think, Yeah, I think it's too little, too elite. Justin Bieber, I said last week, I'm officially worried. I said months ago to you there's something up with Justin Bieber.
Speaker 3: And I said, I think he's got a rap career. When he posted this video like a like a bad guy. That guy goes high like a bad guy.
Speaker 1: I have serious concerns and they are getting bigger by the day.
Speaker 2: He's posted a photograph to his Instagram on a big old bong.
Speaker 3: On the weird because I think it was only like a few days ago his management came out and said that he's definitely not on drugs and that everything's okay.
Speaker 2: I feel like there needs to be some sort of maybe a Microsoft teams meet between him and his management to try and get their stories straight, because that man is spiraling. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan show. We're nearly out of here. But first, Chrissy's clicheit all.
Speaker 2: Right, So we're going to talk about Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner.
Speaker 3: You're back together.
Speaker 2: Ridiculous. They used to be together, split up. She's been a very supportive partner. They're still very good friends. They've got three kids together. You're about to show me.
Speaker 1: A video that is going to change my mind.
Speaker 3: Well, they were attending their son's birthday party at a normal at a paintball place.
Speaker 1: All normal. Sam is his name.
Speaker 3: Sally, and the paparazzi caught a video of them.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 3: Jen goes to shoot her gun, her paintball gun, and he hugs her. But the way he hugs out, it's sort of friendly hug man.
Speaker 2: Look at this.
Speaker 1: Okay, so they're standing together. He looks great, by the way, and.
Speaker 3: Then he put her Okay, look there's a little hump there.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, he's steadying her so that she can shoot properly.
Speaker 3: Nah, they're doing it.
Speaker 1: I can tell you, Reckon, they're back together.
Speaker 3: I really want them to be I love them as a couple, so I'm manifesting it.
Speaker 1: I must say that does look very very intimate.
Speaker 3: Doesn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for exus having said that, they're probably like brother and sister.
Speaker 3: Now, you know, look at the way I'm showing you another photo now of them leaving the paintball sense.
Speaker 1: They look so happy, so happy.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen Ben Affleck smile like that in years.
Speaker 1: They actually look like they look like the same person.
Speaker 3: Siblings are dating, siblings dating.
Speaker 1: Look, you know, maybe it is on again.
Speaker 3: Would you not be happy to see that? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, of course I would. I love them.
Speaker 2: I love those two and they've really managed I think mainly. Oh no, I'm not going to give all the cutos to her, even though I think that's probably where it belongs. They've really done a great job in maintaining their kindness, you know, because of their three beautiful children.
Speaker 3: We'll put that footage on our Instagram at the Christy Swan Show so that people can see for themselves and make up their own mind.
Speaker 2: Did you read last week that Violet, their eldest daughter, she's the eldest one, I don't know, has cut all ties with Jennifer Lopez. They used to be very Yeah, they used to be very very close, but then something happened and she's sort of gone no contact.
Speaker 3: Apparently, maybe she read her newsletter on the j LO.
Speaker 2: Maybe Hey, you know, they were all really sad that Demi Moore didn't win the Oscar, but we don't have to beat. She was seen by a lip reader at the moment of defeat when Mikey Madison did win it saying nice.
Speaker 1: And I did believe that from.
Speaker 2: Her because she's got daughters same age as Mikey, and I feel like when someone really clever and the same age as your child wins something you've got like pride by proxy.
Speaker 3: Yeah you put yourself in the mother's shoes instead, or ye, yes shoes.
Speaker 1: You can't feel bad. You just can't.
Speaker 2: It doesn't feel like you're losing. And I think that's a vibe I've gott and I think I'm right. And Mikey Madison has said that she texted with Demi after the Oscars.
Speaker 1: She said, I adore her.
Speaker 2: She is one of the sweetest, kindest women I've ever met, and I'm so grateful that I was able to meet her and witness her brilliance and talent in person. I adore her and I can't wait to see what she does next, what kind of character she brings us.
Speaker 1: I think we're also ready and excited to see that. Yes, Queenie, I love that.
Speaker 3: I also think Demi is going to get another major blockbuster. I do this year, and I feel like in the next few years she'll win an Oscar.
Speaker 1: The next one's gotta be It is gotta be.
Speaker 3: He regular Tim and Joler up next. What's today? It's Wednesday. They'll be spinning a wheel. I reckon sure will have a great nights on.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show. Is a Nova podcast.
Speaker 2: For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com.
Speaker 1: Are you