Speaker 1: Yes, it's a Christy Swan show.
Speaker 2: Here we go, let's press play on our favorite day of the week.
Speaker 3: Jack, how's your morning been, swany?
Speaker 2: Busy, busy and wonderful And I'm full. I've eaten treats from Baker's Delight and all sorts of things.
Speaker 3: Yes, we have enjoyed a lot. And speaking of Baker's Delight, We're gonna be playing Chrissy and Jack's lunch order for the second last time this week. It's coming up just before two forty. Register via the Nova Player up if you'd like a thousand dollars dollars.
Speaker 2: It's so so much. We'll also be doing around of sweeping statements before the show is over.
Speaker 3: Have you got one today? Swanny?
Speaker 2: Course I do.
Speaker 3: I've got one as well that I think is actually properly unpopular. But next we're gonna be talking about Chapel Roane because we're low kee obsessed with her. This week after the Crammies, the.
Speaker 2: Chrissy Swan Show, let's talk Chapel ron Gosh, she did such an amazing performance at the Grammys.
Speaker 3: So fantastic. I'm so glad this song is getting the love it deserves.
Speaker 2: Now too, I wonder why she chose this one.
Speaker 3: Maybe I think it must be a focus now for them. Wow, that was so like radio focused, just really.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah it is. It is an absolute crackerjack of a song. But she's in trouble. What happens to everybody that gets in the public eye and is amazing, people want to tear.
Speaker 3: Them down, and doesn't Chapel love to moan?
Speaker 2: Well, this one isn't Chapel Chapel's not moaning. This is a nail technician place that's moaning. They've posted receipts I believe they call it in there in the parlance of our times, receipts of an email received from her stylist Genesis Web to a nail technician, Alexandria Smith. Is that correct?
Speaker 3: No, it's come I can see. So the emails come from Alexandria Smith. That must be her pal manager, right to Holly with the good nails, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Good nails. The company. And it's asking, which I think is fairly standard. It's saying we are interested in some of your press on nails for Chapel Rome. We were wondering if you would gift any sets for tagging and credit last too, was covered by Vogue and Nylon, so we expect press. I think that's a fairly standard line. Having said that, I can't imagine that these nails are very expensive and you should pay for them.
Speaker 3: But no, I disagree. I'm on Chapel's team. Side the press and the coverage that this business could get from those nails out weighs what she would pay for that set.
Speaker 2: And I suppose if they have to pay for them, there's no obligation to say these are where they're from, and people really want to know that.
Speaker 3: Correct. And Chapel Roan is someone that's known for her looks and her nails. She wears the most incredible nail sets, so I think her team are probably like, hang on, we're going to be giving these guys a lot of free pr and advertising. I think it's a ask. But obviously, does the nail place not.
Speaker 2: The Good Nails does not agree with you? The Good Naul says no, she says, I find it ironic that Chapel Roane called for Liverpool wages for artists, but she won't pay for multiple nail sets giving only two days notice to create them. Don't know whether that's actually Chapel or whether it's.
Speaker 3: Her people's it's her people.
Speaker 2: Sometimes, you know, the star gets unfairly branded.
Speaker 3: That's just how this industry works. Though, I just don't think this nail place understands that what.
Speaker 2: It's Kaylie Rose am Stutz think.
Speaker 3: Of this, Kaylie Rose, Kaylie Rose, whitey smell like roseic cap.
Speaker 2: That is her real name. Chapel Roan is so dignified and unusual. It was Kaylie Rose Amstutz seems like And also ran is that right? Is that wrong with me? Kaylie, Kaylie Rose? Why did I check on you last night and your bed only had a pillow in it? Seen that boy? Kaylie Rose, Kaylie Rose?
Speaker 3: Is that a greensack that he's in your lumba greensack? Kaylie Rose, Get mummy to y lumber. It's mummy only.
Speaker 2: Speaking of mummy. Chapel is her mother's maiden name, which I love. I love this.
Speaker 3: Oh that is cool.
Speaker 2: So she's taken her mother's maiden name, but she's absolutely gone gone through it changed her name from Kaylie Rose and stunts to Chapel Rde And I want to know, I reckon she's got I think Kaylie Rose, Kaylie Rose is dead. And also Kaylie Rose. I think he is a source of humiliation. I can't imagine Chapel ron being happy with being referred to as.
Speaker 3: Kaylie Raise, Kaylie Rose, where's Mummy's windy Blue?
Speaker 2: Sometimes names do not match who you are inside thirteen twenty four ten Did you change your name? Is the name when your birth certificate a source of shame for you? And what do you go by now? Much like Kaylie ra look at moods the Chrissy Swan show, we are talking about Chapel Roane and the fact the Chapel Roon is an iconic name. When I first heard it, I thought, gosh, that's a great name. Of course it's not her birth name. Her birth name is Kaylie Rose Anstars, Kaylie Kahilirahs.
Speaker 3: And the reason we're talking about Swany is because of this nail tech saga. Her management team or PA reached out to what was her.
Speaker 2: Name, Holly with the Good nawl, Holly with the.
Speaker 3: Good nails, asking for a compt press on set in return for pr and coverage on the likes of Vogue and Note and in.
Speaker 2: The language that people can understand, a compt press on set means press on nails, that are free are freely given to Chapel Roone in exchange for tagging in press in magazines. You know you look at the small print and it says Chapel Roon's nails are provided by with the Good.
Speaker 3: Nails, Holly with the Good Nails.
Speaker 4: Tanya, Hey, Hello, how are you going?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 2: Reckon? What do you reckon about this?
Speaker 4: Absolutely not a no that, like, honest to god, take for it. As a small business owner, these guys struggle.
Speaker 2: To make ends.
Speaker 4: Mean, anyone that owns a business knows how hard you work. And for goodness sake, what's the per worth if it's in small take Absolutely not, And I would actually expect a list of where they're going to bribe you.
Speaker 2: But offers.
Speaker 4: I don't care if it's a five dollars free but I'm giving you, or a thousand dollars free but I'm giving you. Don't basically use someone a celebrity's name for your own benefit with something that you can potentially afford quite easily. Sorry, it just does my goat in don't take advantage of business.
Speaker 2: I know I can. I can see your point. The problem is with Chapel Ryan, it's in vogue who cares.
Speaker 4: I couldn't care if it was the Queen. You can actually afford it, But I think every ounce of me not to sweat.
Speaker 2: I know this is the thing because chapel Roan can afford it.
Speaker 3: She can. But Tanya, to play Devil's advocates say she would say, I'll tag it on my Instagram story and she would have tag say it was your business. Tenua, chapel roone has six point two million followers. That could do a lot of good for your business in the long run.
Speaker 4: But hang on six point two followers. Out of that six point two what percent is actually accessible to her business? Know? But how many can actually go to her business unless she's online? So without knowing her business, how many people are actually got access to buying her press on nails or buying her product. It's one thing to say that, but when you quantify it. And the other thing too is if she genuinely wanted to help a business, how much a press on nails anyway, for someone who's a celebrity I hate.
Speaker 2: On nails wouldn't be more than one hundred us. Tanya, can we give your business a plug? I feel like you definitely have a small business.
Speaker 4: Well, I do, but I'm now a consultant, so I just I do brand and marketing and content writing for people. Are used to have a business where I had people asking for freebies, and we did do stuff for celebrities. But let me tell you any DC celebrity Stephen asked for it. They just paid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, I get it. Tana. I love your insight and we're going to send you a soda stream. Ah, thank you. That's very On the topic of Chapel Rome, we were talking about name changes.
Speaker 2: Yes changed their name from Calie Rose Anstar Caylie Rose to Chapel Row. Now hello, Hi.
Speaker 5: Good I Chrissy and Dak.
Speaker 2: What is on your birth certificate and what do you want to change it to?
Speaker 5: So I go by my name, I'll go by is Nell, and my birth certificates there's Pier two Naled and then my last name, which I've been used to all my life. We've been just always using my middle name. My parents have used my middle name growing up, and when we immigrated to Australia, the first name really came into playing with booking appointments and all of that. And then you walk up to a desk to check in for your appointment, and then so often I would have a receptionist looking up and go, oh, you are actually a female, and I'm like, yes, you're right, i am a female.
Speaker 4: I'm very proud of if.
Speaker 2: So, what what spell it out for me? Your your actual name?
Speaker 5: My actual name is pet our own and then N E L L.
Speaker 2: E T Pietro. Yeah, and people think that you're a guy.
Speaker 3: So what are you going to change it to? I'm just going to drop the pietro and just be now.
Speaker 5: Yep, so cool and simple.
Speaker 2: That is so good? Is it has been so annoying coming to a new country and then having to deal with all that rubbish with Petro.
Speaker 5: You know what I forgive Australia. Australia has been so great. That's okay, all good?
Speaker 3: He love it?
Speaker 2: Well, good luck. Call us back when you know we can actually call you by your real real name, Nelly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 5: I'm sure you can.
Speaker 3: Now we're going to send you a soda stream for your call today. Thank you for calling.
Speaker 5: That's brilliant. Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Our absolute pleasures.
Speaker 1: The Christy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Do this yummy Baker's Delight thing that whether.
Speaker 1: It's a school lunchbox or your workday lunch.
Speaker 3: The bagas delight high fiber Logi White Blood Lows has the tasty love with added benefits.
Speaker 1: Chrissy and Jack's Lunch sh.
Speaker 2: Order, there's been the prolific use of barbecue sauce in two of the items in today's lunch Shorder.
Speaker 3: And boy am I thrilled about it.
Speaker 2: I am here for every single squirt of it.
Speaker 6: Hello, Kara, Hichrasy, Hi Jack, how are you guys today?
Speaker 2: You are vibing and we are here for that.
Speaker 6: Oh, we love you guys. And Christy, honestly, you need to have a chat with my mum though, because she's the queen of baking cupcakes. Christian, I reckon you guys would have a very good conversation about who makes that a cupcake?
Speaker 2: Absolutely right, I'm going to say that her cupcakes would be better, because even though I'm mad for a cupcake that is not my.
Speaker 6: Mat from her own recipe. Both my children, my five year olds who started kindergarten today and my seven year old who started year three, both are all worried about what happens when name goes because they're so worried that they're not going to have her cupcakes or her birthday cake or her world famous homemade spaghetti.
Speaker 2: Tell her to organize a day where she passes on these important rests.
Speaker 6: You're always welcome to come and say, if Chrissy, we're over in peakurse, you can't miss our house. We're almost decorated for the Giants, or for Easter, or for Mother's Day, or we just recently did Australia Day.
Speaker 2: Well you know that, you know that Valentine's Day is coming up in a week. You got to get cracking.
Speaker 6: Absolutely none of us have Valentine, so.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter. You got each other, all right, We could talk for hours. This is how it's going to work. Jack has put his day. Is it you or me? Today? These Jack? Yes? Jack has put these three items from Baker's Delight in order of high to low. We've got in front of us the iconic, the iconic savory bite. And it is a barbecue one and I a hot cross bun perfect for this time of year.
Speaker 3: Not a massive sweet tooth, but anyway.
Speaker 2: That's a good tip, little good hint. And a pizza. It's a barbecue, it's a meat lovers. I'm gonna say.
Speaker 3: It is a meat lover.
Speaker 2: Swaney loves pizza. I can tell all of those delicious meats all over, and our Jack has put them in order. Kara, what what? What is the order?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go with the hunt, So I'm gonna go with the pizza's number one.
Speaker 2: Pizza's number one.
Speaker 3: Hundred and fifty dollars cash is yours?
Speaker 2: Kara?
Speaker 3: What is number three?
Speaker 2: Second? The savory Bite's She's got to be right, yes, yes, and that means that coming into number three is the hot Cross bun.
Speaker 6: You got a thousand dollars, Cara, so much, well done, Carra, no idea how much that's gonna help me and my family. My mom and I've been doing a really tough last few weeks, and last few years has been very tough for us. So for the to happen today, you have no idea.
Speaker 2: We are so thrilled, car that's a thousand dollars stakes to Baker's Light or for you. We'll be playing again tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Chrissy Swan show.
Speaker 2: We're with you for another hour and a bit and we can really squeeze all our love into that time. But first there's this.
Speaker 1: Chrissies cliques.
Speaker 2: I am a Liz Hayes stan and I knew that this day was coming.
Speaker 3: And I mean, if you're not on Hayestan, get a life, do not sit by us, do not change the station.
Speaker 2: I wonder if there is anyone who doesn't love Liz Hayes. I suppose there is, you know, with the Internet the way it is. When I realized that, like twenty years ago, when people were saying mean things about me, I could not care anymore. But at the time, I was like, why would they say mean things about me? To remain I'm like, I feel like I'm such a nice person. And then someone said to me, mate, they say bad things about Hamish Blake. If they can say bad things about Hamish Blake, I can say bad things about anyone. And that changed the game for me. If they can say bad things about Liz Hayes, I mean, I cannot think of a single thing, right. I love that woman. She is stepping down from Channel nine after forty four years with the network.
Speaker 3: That's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: That is next level. What So she's never worked for any other network apart from Channel nine.
Speaker 3: I think she has because she's a graceful sixty eight forty four years. Do you think how else could.
Speaker 2: She work for?
Speaker 3: No, A cadet ship somewhere.
Speaker 2: N I reckon, that's it.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: Forty four years Channel nine. She's hanging up her loots. She will well, sort of yes and no, because she will stay. If she does choose to do anything, it will still be with Channel nine. But she's not going to have that network contract.
Speaker 7: You may have heard by now the announcement that after nearly forty four years, I have left Channel nine. I felt it was time to move to the beat of a different drum my own. I have had the most extraordinary life, telling wonderful stories, working with brilliant people and an audience that thank you. You have hung in there with me, and I'm hoping that you'll still hang around because I'm not going anywhere. This is not goodbye. This is the beginning of what I see as a great, new and exciting chapter in my life.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's so exciting. I wonder what she'll do next.
Speaker 3: Well, she's got a book coming out later this year. Oh I am a.
Speaker 2: Bower that Well, No, it'll probably just be added to my pile of optimism.
Speaker 3: Hey, I was right. She started at Channel ten as a reporter ten eyewitness news reporter and worked when you had your in TV week like she has done so much, Swanny, she's the best. What a queen.
Speaker 2: She's the best. Anything she says, I believe, which is probably a very powerful position to be it. Now, let's move on to Kendrick Lamar he is. He was confirmed late last year as the halftime entertainment for the upcoming Super Bowl. Oh very wrongly at the time, si does he have enough songs?
Speaker 3: Anyway?
Speaker 2: It was all over the Grammys his distrack, which every time I say it, is there another word for her? Because okay, I feel like it is wrong. It's I'm cringing hearing me say the words the track.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you? And you know I'm savage it suits you, it doesn't my ears. Don't preak up and think that sounds weird. Don't you agree, Tom when she says this, it sounds okay?
Speaker 2: I think it sounds bias. Right, Well, look, if you guys say that, I can say it, you can you know I can say it. His disk track. It was a huge argument between him, I'm using the word argument, a huge beef. It was between him and Drake My thirteen year old explained it to me in such wonderful detail over Mexican Night. So I'm fully across what's been going on with them. But this is the dis track. It won all sorts of Grammys. I think I won three, didn't it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Two or three?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And duries out on whether or not we're going to get to enjoy a live performance, whether or not that disc track is going to be included in the halftime entertainment. But it must, it must. It's what is most famous for recently.
Speaker 3: Why wouldn't they allow that? I don't understand. Also, off the back of the Grammys, they should be the network should be putting that song on the ads teasing him.
Speaker 2: I agree. Did Kendrick Lamar sing sit Down be Humble?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I love that song.
Speaker 3: That's a great song.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I should have told I should have given that as an example last year when you dissed him when you were.
Speaker 2: Instead of your sit down And that's just your weekend.
Speaker 1: This this is the Chrissy Swan show.
Speaker 2: Hat I nearly spoke over that little Hello Jack, Hello, you gorgeous person listening to me right now? We've got an hour to go, and let's just spare a thought for Megan Markle, who has she disappeared off socials a while ago. She's had a rough trot absolutely because you know, they say it getting global fame like she did is a sort of trauma. It reacts in the body as if it's a trauma. So I think it's good that she went away for a while, but she cannot turn a trick in terms of, you know, reinventing the public opinion. She's done a post this morning and I saw she announced that she would be back on socials in twenty twenty five, in a highly curated outfit, running along a beach and putting in you know, it's black and white like a Herbritz video, and she writes twenty twenty five and giggles in the sand. Yeah, yeah, yeah. And today she's posted a little reel talking about how she organized for some replacement T shirts for a teenager who lost everything in the Los Angeles fires, and that Billie Eilish. She didn't know who Billy, She didn't know how to get onto work, but she asked some friends and the t shirts arrived and I saw the video and I thought, this is not going to go over well because what you're doing is your sky thing, as you're skyting about how generous and amazing you are to have found these T shirts for a girl who has nothing. The whole point of, you know, helping someone is that you do it for absolutely no credit, and of course everyone's unleashing on it. Why would you do that? Why would you make a reel when you only do four, you know, a year? Huh saying Oh, I'm so amazing, I've got some replacement T shirts for a girl whose entire house has been burnt down.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, she just doesn't tone death.
Speaker 2: It's like she's.
Speaker 3: Still got that royal gene in her where she needs to be forever doing philanthropic things and charity. I just want to be like, babe, go back to acting. You're back in America. Just go and live a normal like actor.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Or if you're going to do charity stuff, just do it. You don't need to tell everybody you're doing it.
Speaker 3: I just don't think at the point, I.
Speaker 2: Just think she's so obsessed with people liking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's on. Hey, coming up before four, we're doing sweeping statements. We want to hear your unpopular opinions. But next thirteen twenty four ten, if you'd like to play Chrissy's Quizzy, The Chrissy Swan.
Speaker 1: Show, The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: These new bumbags are going like hotcakes.
Speaker 1: Chrissies Quizzy.
Speaker 2: They are a lot more stylish than the original ones, are they? Jack? Are we ever going to see you in one?
Speaker 3: You will not, I am afraid, but I can agree with the fact that they're much improved.
Speaker 2: I feel if I want to wait, lay in, wait for you in the car park and throw a net over you and just click one on and get a photo.
Speaker 3: That feels highly illegal, I will go to HRU.
Speaker 2: And so will I X. I know that you're all into journals. Now you should see the journal I've been keeping on you. A hellolisa, Hi Christy. Oh you, oh look, I'm better than you because you work in customer service and god, you must see the worst side of human beings.
Speaker 9: Oh yes, yep, plenty.
Speaker 2: Who's Mina the person that the disgruntle customer? Or your two girls at home?
Speaker 9: Oh definitely the two girls at home.
Speaker 2: What's the meanest things your daughters have said to you?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 9: Well, you know what kids like, so don't get their own way. Oh, I hate you, mum.
Speaker 2: You know that's about the words to that's terrible. My kids haven't ever said that. I think they're scared I'll kick them out.
Speaker 9: Well, they were young. They don't do that now, but they were young when they said that.
Speaker 2: You know, Lisa, I think I'm gonna I'm going to I'm going to give you a little gift. I said to my sixteen year old this week. If I come home and the house looks the kitchen looks like I did when I left, I'm getting a hotel. Put that into your back pocket and use it. Hello Mark, Hello, Hi? Are you you're a truck driver? Are you in the vehicle at the moment I'm really hoping for? Oh Mark? What good year?
Speaker 3: Do you ever flip the bird? Mark? Yes?
Speaker 2: K Hey Mark? What do you do with the traffic? It's the worst? What is your favorite little like takeaway roadhouse place where you always stop off for a dimmy or a Chicka roll or something.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately only run the freeway up to the war, so there's not so many.
Speaker 3: Of them into is it just a maca's job?
Speaker 9: But actually made Prahasky Street, Port, Melbourne.
Speaker 2: There's a beautiful little yeah, oh my, God, I've seen it. I've seen that shop. It looks amazing. I'm going to stop in there last time. Next time. All right, here we go. Your names are your buzzes, Lisa and Mark. It's the best of five, meaning the first person to get three creek wins the game gets the bum bag. Question number one, which sixty minute Star has announced that she's stepping down after forty four? Yes, Mark, she's a bit of alright, isn't she? Yeah, she goes all right, you better believe it. Question number two, Name an animal? Liz Hayes is the sort of woman that would have fresh hydrangers every week delivered to her very expensive waterfront apartment.
Speaker 3: And the florist would enter the home and set them up for her. Yes, yeah, she deserves that.
Speaker 2: She deserves that and more and more.
Speaker 3: Question number two, animal.
Speaker 2: That has tusks?
Speaker 4: Mark?
Speaker 2: Is Mark correct? Would have also accepted wild boar and walrus? My daughters called me both of those things.
Speaker 3: Three.
Speaker 2: Sabrina Carpenter has revealed she'll be releasing a remixed version of her song Please Please Please with which country artist the best the legend?
Speaker 3: Yes? Mark, No, not, that's what comes to mind. Lisa, do you have any idea.
Speaker 2: No, it's the Great Dolly Parton.
Speaker 3: Question number four, this is for the win.
Speaker 2: Mark Drake has already performed two shows, but in which Australian city. Yes, Mark for.
Speaker 3: The win, didn't he No? Lisa Melbourne?
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 2: Singer Pharrell Williams is the creative director of which French fashion house.
Speaker 3: Think of the be fancy one? Eh?
Speaker 2: Make it is Louis Vaton your son. Wow, look at you a truck driver that likes Chinese from Prahusky Streak and knows about Louis Vatan See one of mine, Swaney, he might be one of yours.
Speaker 3: Mark, You have won yourself a Chrissy Swan show bum bag and I want to see a selfie of you wearing that in the truck. Okay, at the Cristy Swan Show. Don't send it to my personal one might get weird.
Speaker 1: The Christy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Thursday's our favorite day of the week, and mainly it's because of.
Speaker 1: This Swans Sweetea Steamers.
Speaker 2: The unpopular opinions. Gosh, we've had some absolute crackers in the two years that we've been together. Unforgettable. I really love the Trump Apologist. That's still my favorite one.
Speaker 3: It's ballsy. People are scared to say stuff like that, so I appreciate them calling and doing so.
Speaker 2: I agree thirty twenty four ten. What is your sweeping statement? Your unpopular opinion? I'm going to start things off. Please, when someone says to me, or you or anyone, do you know what I love about you? You are unapologetically yourself. That is not a compliment. That is not a compliment, and it really rubs me the wrong way every time I hear it.
Speaker 3: You're so right. I've never stopped and thought about it. But it's basically saying you're insufferable, but you seem to not care about that exactly.
Speaker 2: You are utterly unlikable, and you don't say sorry for that. Well, sometimes people say that about me a fair bit, and I'm like, I just want to say to them, and maybe I will. Next time I hear it, I go, can I just ask? What do I have to apology? What would I apologize for?
Speaker 3: Enlighten me?
Speaker 2: You know, like, I'm unapologetically myself. What elements of my personality would you like me to say? Chis I'm sorry about that?
Speaker 3: That is a great point. Yeah, I love it. My sweeping statement is and I'm not sure if it's because I grew up with a family where this was seen to be the norm and the right thing to do. But if you drive barefoot, you are crooking the head.
Speaker 2: I really don't like driving barefoot.
Speaker 3: Nor do I, but I feel like I grew up with my parents saying if you're wearing slides, take them off, it'll get stuck under the break or something like that.
Speaker 2: Oh really, yeah.
Speaker 3: It was a bit of like a hazard thing, hazard as thing. So over summer I must have been rushing from the beach and I started driving barefoot, and I was like, oh, what is that feeling under my toes on the rubbery the pills.
Speaker 2: It's awful, but it is. Have you ever driven with thongs like normal rubber thongs?
Speaker 3: I refuse to wear thongs.
Speaker 2: That is dangerous. Do not do that either. Get yourself a pair of pool slides. I call it correct slid birkenstock sensible. You know I cannot do that either.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't like it.
Speaker 2: Well, that doesn't surprise me, but for either of us. Because I can't even walk around my house without shoes on. I can't, I can't feel things under foot. And you have a conniption if you see somebody without shoes on out in the world, so you are just a under no circumstances do anything without some footwear.
Speaker 3: Without some footwear, yeah, like put some shoes on if you're at home on car. But I'm okay with that.
Speaker 2: Even then, I don't know, no I can do.
Speaker 3: I can cop that as long as you don't have like a fungus or like a bad predicure. Thirteen twenty four ten. What is your sweeping statement for sharing it? Today? We're going to give you a double pass to hoyts enjoy bigger screens, better sound and comfy of seats. Book now at hoits dot com dot au.
Speaker 1: The Crissy Swan Show, Swan's Sweepea Steamers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, someone says to you, do you love about you? You're unapologetically yourself. Tell them to get stuff.
Speaker 3: And if you drive barefoot, you're a bit crook in the head because the feeling of the skin to the pedal out yuck.
Speaker 2: Gross. Plus the well of the car has all sand and stones in it, right yours? Yours has got a disco ball but no sand and stone.
Speaker 3: Car wash hates to see me coming.
Speaker 2: Oh, you don't even clean your car yourself. I live in an apartment building, mate, What does that mean? I'm really interested in this.
Speaker 3: Where do you suggest I clean my car?
Speaker 2: Don't you know what people do that don't have her? I'm serious, don't.
Speaker 3: I've never seen someone in my apartment building clean their car.
Speaker 2: Do you think maybe they go to a car cleaning place and pay a dollar and vacuum it out or take their own back here?
Speaker 3: I don't have time tonight.
Speaker 2: Oh no, of course you don't. No.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten. What is your sweeping statement? Just for sharing it with us? Oh? I've lost it.
Speaker 2: You're too busy. You're too busy sasheting downstairs and just casually looking left and right.
Speaker 3: Correct, you will get a double pass A mirror also hates to see me coming. You will get a double pastor holts. Enjoy bigger screens, better sound, and come for your seats now at hoits dot com dot au.
Speaker 2: Oh you've sold me on a movie. Hello, Amy, Hi?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 2: What is your own popular opinion? My girl?
Speaker 8: Honestly, who cares about the environment? Please bring back plastic straws?
Speaker 2: I concur look, I do care about the environment, but I've got to say, surely surely there is someone cleverer than anyone here now that can come up with a straw solution that is better than those paper things.
Speaker 8: Oh they're so gross.
Speaker 2: They're so bad, soggy.
Speaker 8: After about thirty seconds, you can't use them. They're actually worse for the environment. I reckon, So bring classic straw.
Speaker 3: I'm with your aims. And someone gave me a really great comparison of like what we do with the environment that is so bad, and I've proper lost my mind today.
Speaker 2: I just I'll never forget what he told me.
Speaker 3: I just forgot.
Speaker 2: I feel like, you know, I want to save you, but I can't. I can't either.
Speaker 3: A double past to hoyts Amy. I hope they don't have paper straws there.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I reckon they probably do. I think these papers and draws everywhere, by lawd absolutely do. Hello, Nicole, Hi, good, we've lost our mind today, isn't it wonderful? It's the Hey, yes, absolutely? Now tell us what is your sweeping statement?
Speaker 6: People who ask to go in front of you at the supermarket because they've got less grocery in the trolley than you, I think is really unnecessary, Nicole. We've all got somewhere to be just because I've got more in my trolley. That means I've got more responsibility and less time.
Speaker 3: But Nicole, I might be booked and busy and I've just got milk and bread and I need to get to dinner.
Speaker 9: You should have got.
Speaker 6: There before me.
Speaker 2: That from you. Isn't it a quantity thing? Though? Like if you've got a giant trolley and someone is literally coming through with a carton of milk, doesn't isn't that?
Speaker 6: Or a little old man? I would, that's that's where I stopped.
Speaker 3: You would?
Speaker 2: I love that? I love that, see, because I'm like, please go ahead of me. Sometimes I have to wait for five or six people to go ahead of me. I'm such a doormat.
Speaker 3: Now, when do you have no time in your day?
Speaker 2: But it just feels fair.
Speaker 3: Nobody got time for that. Hey, Nicole, you've got a double path to hoits hoats dot com dot you if you'd like to book online. Let's finish with Aleisha.
Speaker 9: Hey, guys, how are you look good?
Speaker 2: You? You sound like you're going to be brave here with your sweeping statement.
Speaker 7: Okay, so my unpopular, unpopular opinion. I don't care if anyone takes defense, but.
Speaker 6: I don't think people over seventy should be driving.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, it seems like a very young cut off.
Speaker 8: No, I just hate being stuck behind old people, like my parents are old.
Speaker 6: Oh my dude, get out for them.
Speaker 1: Ro the Crissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Let's do this.
Speaker 1: Chrissy has clickbait. Then Yo Blake has cash prizes and just yo Blake.
Speaker 3: But he's a chance to win promo wins much five season season Fly he leads to win dot com tod you Crissy's clabait.
Speaker 2: So Kanye West has sat down and done a podcast. It's called The Download Podcast.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: He sounded quite normal on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I heard quite a lot of it, and I was quite surprised. I did notice he had big grills in so at times he struggled to speak.
Speaker 2: Oh no, like when people get their new Veneers when they finished married at first science and they really try and wrap their their tongue around it.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, he was doing that.
Speaker 2: Well. He said something very interesting. He said, my wife took me to the doctor because she said there is something about your personality that doesn't feel like bipolar.
Speaker 3: Oh, I went to this doctor.
Speaker 10: My wife took me because you say something about your personality. Doesn't feel like it's bipolar. I've seen bipolar before and come to find out, it's really a case of autism that I have. And autism takes you to a rain Man thing. When people tell you to not do it, to do my album a certain way, I'll do it the opposite way, just because.
Speaker 3: La la, I got my money.
Speaker 2: Right, okay, right then, No, that's fine.
Speaker 3: Any comments.
Speaker 2: I thought he was going to break into out into that fatal song, you know, la la, la la. It sounds like he was going to do Hey Jude, and I thought, what's this got to do with anything? Did you classic Kanye.
Speaker 3: Him struggling to speak over those Yes, I.
Speaker 2: Could, Yes, I could, Yes I could. If you've known anybody that's had freshman years, that's what it sounds like. It's Oh, I know. I thought that was interesting. There's no fallout by the away from Bianca sen sorry coming up turning up nude to the grandma. She's not going to be punished.
Speaker 3: I don't think she Shotshama.
Speaker 2: Happy news for Gazelle Buntram the Bunch. The Bunch she freshly divorced. I guess in the last few years from tom Brady. She's got two kids fifteen and twelve now, Benjamin and Vivian, and she's just given birth to her third baby. The dad is her JIU jitsup. Yeah, yeah he's And she says, listen, yes, I was working with him from twenty twenty one, but I did not cheat on Tom Brady.
Speaker 3: Oh she's standing by that issue. What do you think about that?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: I just believe Gazelle, of course.
Speaker 3: Do you know, I listened to a podcast this week with Carl Stefanovic and he clarified that he made a point of saying, guys, there was no carryover between Cass and Jazz, and I was like, I didn't even realize that was a conversation people have you.
Speaker 2: People just assume that because there's sort of a you know, an unwritten rule that particularly a man will not leave a relationship until he's got somewhere to go, which is not true.
Speaker 3: That's unfair.
Speaker 2: It's untrue and unfair. But you know, Gizelle, can you imagine, though, the fresh hell of having a fifteen year old and a twelve year old and then being forty four and having a brand new baby. I mean, look, I'm sure it's a joy and wonderful and babies are always good news. But I just heard that and I thought, oh my god, I'm so tired, so tired.
Speaker 3: I get it. Yeah, speaking of so tired, we are tired and it's time to hand over to our good friends Ricky, Lead, Tim and Joel. It is quick draw day. There is a brilliant guest lined after. Yes, we will be back here live at two pm tomorrow.
Speaker 2: We'll be pumping with energy, beautiful night. We will, Yeah, we will, we will. Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to a Nova podcast.
Speaker 1: Came that you