Speaker 1: Quiet Adelaides. Hey, let's talk RhoD.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I feel like, deep down we're all pretty aggressive on the road. They've released a big, giant survey and these at the number one X facing Aussie drivers.
Speaker 1: And how about Zoe.
Speaker 2: We just throw this straight over the news at you, because why do you get the feeling that you would have some strong opinions in this space?
Speaker 3: Excuse me, I'm quite cool, come collected on the road, apart from a few things. But also I think out of everybody, I've got the longest commute. I'm like thirty minutes from Hererue, You've right to be bitter.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So in the mornings I don't have any problems whatsoever, But driving home.
Speaker 5: I want to kill everyone.
Speaker 1: What really really drives you to the edge?
Speaker 3: Okay, So anyone who drives on the Southern Expressway will know this. Driving on that Southern Expressway home and every time I keep to the left lane, but you see these cars in the right hand lane who are going either exactly on one hundred or a little bit under, and they don't get.
Speaker 4: Out of the way.
Speaker 2: And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the number one keep facing Aussie drivers driving too slow in the right lane. From the survey, fifty five percent agree.
Speaker 1: With you apps.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it is the worst. It's the worst, truly the worst. It's unproductive and annoying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but yeah, that would be my biggest thing. I've got a few others.
Speaker 3: But let's open the room up, let's have a chat best and see what you guys says.
Speaker 1: Bear in mind we're off at quarter past nine o days.
Speaker 4: Two hours to go.
Speaker 6: I hate backseat driving, absolutely hate it. Whether it's my housemate who loves to tell me I'm going the slowest ways and.
Speaker 4: When we go somewhere, yeah I know where we're going.
Speaker 1: All good.
Speaker 6: But the worst was when I was learning to drive and my mum bindi, Oh my god. We just to call her a starfish because I would start to even slightly touch the brake and she'd just go and it's like arms and legs both go in a little big star shape. It should smack the window.
Speaker 1: My wife does that now every sort of slight movement. It's a what.
Speaker 4: Does she ever grab the handbrake? Because Mum was a real perpetrator of that one too.
Speaker 1: So dangerous, dangerous.
Speaker 2: Twenty three percent of people surveyed said backseat drivers was their biggest ick.
Speaker 1: It sucks. There you go. I got one for you.
Speaker 2: Cars with loud mufflers, oh god, thirteen twenty four ten. Are you a female who's ever, ever, ever been impressed by someone froving with a loud muffer?
Speaker 1: What no calls?
Speaker 2: Are the phones broken on this morning? On top of that as well, here's another ike. People who drive with their music up too loud, specifically this sort of music.
Speaker 5: Oh god, with their loud muffler, with their loud muffer.
Speaker 1: So imagine this. You're a young girl, you're a young attractive girl. You see this. Oh I know this? What's up? Pretty late to? Can I grab your number? It just really works.
Speaker 5: For some reason.
Speaker 3: Always as you get off the express where you come up and you turn right onto Seaford Road, that's how I get home. And there's always usually somebody at those traffic lights with music likes and it's belting, and you look over and it will be some older guy and you think, what are you like sixty?
Speaker 4: Do it?
Speaker 1: Mate? You're alone, aren't you? There's no one in the passenger seats.
Speaker 4: Also, not get past the fact that of Hazy just said he had buff Yeah.
Speaker 1: When I first moved out of South Australia. I had it was a hot dog on the muffler.
Speaker 2: I had a VW golf and I went to get rid of it, but then it turned out it was like a genuine inside the system top muffle was going to cost a thousand bucks. This was me cruising to the Ponderosa. The other one as well. And this sicks a lot of people. Forty percent of people when other drivers don't do the thank you hand YESHI when.
Speaker 1: You let them in, because that's the thing, you're either a hero or in a complete dickhead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's one single hand movement defines you two categories. There's nowhere in between.
Speaker 4: Either of you are given a really aggressive wave.
Speaker 6: If they don't weigh first so that you let someone in, they don't give you anything, you'll give them a full like ssarcast ye way.
Speaker 1: I've seen Zo give a two fingers salute if.
Speaker 4: You have not done very aggressive did it to me?
Speaker 2: I saw Abs give the one finger salute. The double handed one finger salute while you're driving is hard to do through If you got a ROADI because well send us a text though for nine nine nine on nine and a quick reminder Jody Haes's one K double play here a song by the same artists play back to back in fall. I for the first call through on thirteen twenty four ten will give you a thousand bucks. My waters are telling me that we could play the same song by the same artist very very soon.
Speaker 1: Any loins, My loins are on fire.
Speaker 5: You'd probably get that check.
Speaker 4: He's what you're waking up to, Adelaide, breaking news?
Speaker 1: What's the news today?
Speaker 2: I can be confusing information overload, particularly different different time zones with the games happening.
Speaker 1: You just read Abby, what's the latest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're a bit spoilt because we get to wake up and hear all the fantastic news, which is good. Now we will get to what's happened overnight in the Olympics because Australia has had a massive gold rush. But we're going to talk first about a cooker Barrough cooker Borough midfielder Tom Craig.
Speaker 5: So he's actually been arrested for trying to buy cocaine.
Speaker 3: Oh dear, So, yeah, he was picked up by police. He was trying to buy some cocaine. He was actually issued a warning. So he has been let go by French police.
Speaker 5: Which is good.
Speaker 3: He fronted the media just after being released from custody, and this is what he had to say.
Speaker 2: I'd firstly like to apologize what has occurred of the past twenty four hour.
Speaker 1: I made a terrible mistake.
Speaker 4: I take full responsibility for my actions.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, bitter end to the games for that young man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, obviously it's been a huge build up and he just wanted to maybe let off some steam, but not the correct way to do so.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to ask a question with that. Notice the guy who he bought it off or tried to was he arrested as well or was it an undercover cop.
Speaker 5: I think it was an undercover cop.
Speaker 3: They haven't let out too many, too many what's the word, I've lost my train of thought details.
Speaker 5: Thank you. I just went completely blank then, like literally blank. There was nothing in my brain. It was like hazy.
Speaker 3: But yeah, from what I understand, it was an undercover cop. So yeah, silly, silly, silly, and especially essentially as well because Paris at the moment is in lockdown.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, very silly to do.
Speaker 2: I think the giveaway for this young man was that this guy, this undercover cop, was selling just next to the Eiffel Tower. He's forty five years old. He had his hat on backwards and he went up to Oli and said, hey, bro, what to buy some drugs in his cargo?
Speaker 1: Pands hang ten.
Speaker 4: Is this suspicious? Of course it's not.
Speaker 3: But yeah, anyway, Apart from that, it's obviously the three gold medals on day twelve, which is amazing. This is seeing a sitting still third on the medal tally, which is great. We've only achieved seventeen gold medals twice before that was in Tokyo and Athens. So the latest came at the Velodrome with a men's cycling team pursuit took the gold medal they were taking on Great Britain. Ozzie skateboarder Keegan Palmer won his second successive gold medal in the men's park final.
Speaker 5: Then this is an interesting one. So the sailor Matt Win.
Speaker 3: He won gold in the men's dinghy final, defending the title he claimed at the Tokyo Games. Netble isn't a part of the Olympics, but the dinghy final is.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: Here we go to Jody two to say that no, I am a netble.
Speaker 3: Person too, but I just find it very interesting. Yeah, dingy sailing is part of the Olympics.
Speaker 1: Is break dancing still part of it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Breaking break dancing for reaking and.
Speaker 2: The dinghy and congratulations, Like you said, we've got a gold medal. Will take it in any sort of feel we can. But yeah, I can jump on board this as well, because no ball is a world sport.
Speaker 3: It is so it literally when you type into Google dingy sailing. Dingy sailing is a fun and easy hobby and it's an easy way to enjoy the water and the wind with a small open boat and a sail.
Speaker 5: I mean, it sounds lovely.
Speaker 2: It does, it does, and if you're a gold medallist opens up all sorts of different I suppose.
Speaker 5: Anyway, congrats to all our athletes.
Speaker 3: And I'm sure Tom Craig is feeling a little bit silly at the moment and he'll be laying low for a while.
Speaker 1: Yes, what about the call is going to get from his parents?
Speaker 3: Imagine trying to do it, Like, imagine trying to do it and all of a sudden, your pair, that's what your parents see.
Speaker 5: They turn the TV on and you're the lead story. I wouldn't be allow at home.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's tough.
Speaker 2: All right, Before we get out of here, she's a bit of announcement for our boy, the kid LaRoy. So I just want to new showed Saturday, November twenty four at the Entertainment Center with guests Kaver one four ticket tech the general public. Tickets go on sale today eighth of August at one o'clock. That's going to sell out almost But NOBE is your own station win tickets to keep listening for your chance to win. That is your post at Snooze News. I'll see you something that's floated across my desk as well as and I always feel so sorry for people weight loss fads.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my goodness, can.
Speaker 2: You explain to me as well, because I'm still trying to work out if these are and D genuine tadpoles or no tadpole water water this which approarably something that all the gen z's are really going nuts for.
Speaker 6: Okay, I don't claim that as a gensitor, but it is a thing very much. It's all over my TikTok. But no, they're not genuine tadpoles. So big sigh of relief there.
Speaker 1: Well, that is that is a relief because I actually through tadpoles and that is.
Speaker 6: Discussed if you've seen it, though, they do look like little tadpoles people drinking tear seeds.
Speaker 1: In water, So what the hell is that supposed to achieve?
Speaker 6: It's well, everyone's like, oh my god, it's so good for weight laws Essentially you're putting yourself.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think genuinely what like a diuretic.
Speaker 4: No, but it's so much fiber. So cheer is really really high in fiber.
Speaker 6: So you know when people drink like metamusal that oldies and stuff when they need to keep regular. Yeah, Cheia is essentially just a really natural form of that. So everyone's like, wow, I'm losing weight and I'm like, no, you just dropped a couple of girlos.
Speaker 1: From your guts diet fadsc Why do you put yourself through? Actually? I did?
Speaker 2: Was it Game Changes on Netflix? I think it was something like that where it was talking about going meat free. They were using athletes as example. I think it was like Chris Paul and this spoke from the NFL, who were ridiculously injured all the time.
Speaker 1: I tried it.
Speaker 4: No you didn't.
Speaker 1: I did for good two months. You went vegetarian, completely vegetarian, and I could not get through the day.
Speaker 6: You quite energy, quite literally a field on egg and bacon rolls. So I'm not sure how that one might do.
Speaker 1: I'm eating an eggenbacer as we speak.
Speaker 4: It is on your chain.
Speaker 1: You speak, you've actually got a Yeah, it's coming out of ere.
Speaker 4: I'm sweating it out as orif it's full of bacon.
Speaker 1: I'm sixty percent bacon.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 6: I actually did the CHSC trend years ago when it first came about, when I was I would have been eighteen, I reckon, and all it did was make me super bloated because I was full of fiber.
Speaker 1: So did you lose weight was put on?
Speaker 6: I just I was absolutely full of air, essentially because my body was like, this is way too much fiber. Then I crapped out the rest of it.
Speaker 1: Well, it's good for the scale. So even though you look yeah, I know bigger, you're actually sort of half full of bear.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was hardly touching the scales on my tippytoes.
Speaker 2: What about some of the other diet fads? What else is available? Is there anything that actually works well?
Speaker 4: When I was in high school, a huge one was called skinny me tea. Have you ever heard of that? Oh my god, outrageous.
Speaker 6: It was essentially like just tea bags that you buy in a little thing and it was like, yep, this will make you shed weight. Kylie Jenner did its, jumped on board. It genuinely just made you crap yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's good, isn't it.
Speaker 4: It was essentially a laxative in tea.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well sometimes each and every morning and you near my routine now, so six point.
Speaker 2: Fifty each and every every clockwork pretty close to this time right now?
Speaker 1: Man, I shed some weight.
Speaker 4: We hit the ads and you're like, oh, two to three killers, got to go.
Speaker 2: I came out having seven o'clock. We need to talk about this dive yesterday we survived. He's here at Jody and Hazy check it out. But we'll talk about it next time for me to go shed some weight.
Speaker 4: Seat under drop it battle.
Speaker 2: So it is the really fiercet contest, and in particular when one of the group members isn't here, and that is Joey already she is recovering as we speak, a little bit of sickness.
Speaker 1: That's okay.
Speaker 2: You just sort of feel like she wasn't courageous enough to face Battle of the Bangers this morning.
Speaker 4: Who's to say I thought it was a goutflarer?
Speaker 5: Probably isn't. She still on her back because she's heard her back.
Speaker 2: Someone flipped her over all she's beating like a big giant beetle. Battle of the Bangers. The score right now is thirteen twelve.
Speaker 1: It's in my way. I origin I've lost like the last five or six.
Speaker 4: I think it's actually been six.
Speaker 1: It's Is it personal? I don't know?
Speaker 6: Well, I think this is a really good opportunity to find out whether Jody is on a hot streak or you suck real bad?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. If it is personal, what.
Speaker 4: Why you like me?
Speaker 1: I like you?
Speaker 5: Do you want me to start?
Speaker 1: Give you?
Speaker 2: You don't have enough minutes in the day, alright. The theme is a gold off the back of Australia's excellent Golden Run. I'm going to go first. Yeah, sure, it's pretty stocks to headed. It's probably your first go to. But it's a hell of a tune.
Speaker 1: Bros. You gold where it's a gold digger. I feel like it's a safe bet.
Speaker 4: It's a strong, pretty safe best.
Speaker 1: So so what are we doing here?
Speaker 2: Are you girls are coming together and you were voting for Jody or have you hijacked this?
Speaker 6: Abs and I had a discussion, Yeah, and we thought we'll pick a song for it, you know, because we got it back and we want to keep the hot street going.
Speaker 4: So we went with one that I would say was super super hot in the tens. Tens. It's a bit of black and gold.
Speaker 1: Don't care?
Speaker 4: Then start.
Speaker 1: What a song? Real noise? It nine tops, isn't isn't it?
Speaker 4: SEC's going off his lid right now.
Speaker 1: Sam Sparrow, what's he doing these days?
Speaker 3: Not heaps?
Speaker 4: Show name your top five Sam Sparrow songs.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll take that then, So you go Canye West Gold. You get Verst Black and Gold by Sam Spa.
Speaker 4: I can see you hips moving. You like that one? Black and Girl.
Speaker 1: I like it, but it's just I feel like it's a sure bit Cameo West. I needed to By the way, I've lost so much confidence in this space you have.
Speaker 4: I saw you having little tear before.
Speaker 1: You're right, not really because maybe it is personal, do you know what?
Speaker 4: The good news they're both excellent songs.
Speaker 1: So whoever wins bte for Jody, do not vote for Joe not even here to sell it.
Speaker 4: I am like, vote for Jody got out.
Speaker 3: I've given up jumping on and voting because I just get ostracized and I just get yelled at for going on to all my different accounts and voting for who I want to win.
Speaker 1: Yeah, side question angry how many Burner accounts you got? There apps a little bit concerning in itself.
Speaker 4: This week, you have to vote because we are Jody.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, I'll vote for myself, the.
Speaker 1: Absolutely seven forty nine.
Speaker 2: We will announced winner around about this time tomorrow at o'clock, So get voting at Jody and Hazy