Speaker 1: They would record out of Jimmy Barnes's place.
Speaker 2: It's funny.
Speaker 3: It's funny. You just mentioned Jimmy Barnes's house in Barrel. So we went there when it was New Year's party. Him and Dad were closer. You come down to the Pharne with Dad being Dad had a little bit of drink and Jimmy's dogs got lost, right and anyway, so Dad went, all right, we'll break up. We'll do a search party. Just quite a big property. So everyone breaks off. It's not midnight like New Year The fire was about to go. Anyway, I end up finding the dog. It was just they were it was scared of the fireworks, and it had hidden behind his bed, and I went, oh, everyone, we found the dog.
Speaker 2: Oh sweet perfect. Everyone sort of comes back from the scavenger hunt.
Speaker 3: Dad's still not back, but no one noticed then, and I'm going, where's that intead? So I start walking out going Dad through this property and I just see this groaning, groaning, And I'd walked up and he'd fallen in a wombat hole, but he'd fallen asleep, and then he'd obviously woken up, and his whole bottom half is stuck in the.
Speaker 2: What's going on to back the house and say can I get another adult?
Speaker 1: So like, it was so.
Speaker 4: Funny, the punters and dribblers. Would you describe it as an army cult?
Speaker 2: Cult's been used.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's definitely a bit cultish, isn't it.
Speaker 5: They're unpredictable, the punner at the if they get their talents into something, their cause into saying out as all I would say, they can be.
Speaker 4: They're very loyal, but I.
Speaker 2: Love Remember when there was a certain broadcaster from Queensland.
Speaker 3: And decided to make a bold statement saying that Andrew Johnson had never dominated origin. It was the only thing he hadn't dominated, and just named all Queenslands who had and you guys retaliated, and then he came back at you guys, and the punners and the dribblers had enough. Yeah, And any time he did anything, they changed his Wikipedia.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we went into the logs of Wikipedia and you just you just see all these changes and then someone coming and being like, can we get moderation, like on this ship getting out of control. We like to think it was the SNQ guy going in there asking for help. They keep changes, They kept change.
Speaker 1: It was so funny, he said, we worked out of our mum's basement or whatever.
Speaker 6: And then someone who may or may not have worked at the station would send us screenshots of what's it like when you see.
Speaker 4: Who's calling through? And it was like he was just getting just calling to him. There was one it's one of the players, and I have to say who was he was watching Lee Mown.
Speaker 3: This doesn't need to be no names, Yeah, no names, no names is fine, right, geez, you chime in here, and if I missed something.
Speaker 2: One of the boys.
Speaker 3: Now he's a family man, let's paint the picture. He loves his kids, loves his wife. Stop your idea.
Speaker 4: Even family men can masturbate him in.
Speaker 3: Our correct Now, this player, he was very, very excited.
Speaker 2: Obviously.
Speaker 3: Now his wife said, see you, honey, I'm gonna go drop the kids to school. And that wasn't even like an euphemism. She was genuinely going to drop the kids to school. She jumps in the minivent, hurting the kids and run. The kid's got to go to school. Now, this player must have been in some mood. He was so excited he went straight to the bedroom and started putting an adult movie on to start to get himself going.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: What he didn't know was his wife's still out in the front trying to heard the kids in the car. She gets in the car and his phone was the first one that connected to the Bluetoothe so this player and I don't know exactly what he was watching video wise, but I don't think it was good and I don't think there was in the video. I don't think it was just two people. I think it was a group thing. So apparently the audio that comes through the bluetoo in the car was so loud, and his wife just texted him it was coming up as he's watching, and it just said you can pick.
Speaker 4: Texting back, what does take me to Brown Town?
Speaker 2: Remember?
Speaker 3: Because he wasn't supposed to tell the boys, she was like, don't tell the players, Like I'm ashamed of you. And he came in the next day feeling so like guilty, but he wanted to get like he knew it was going to be so funny for the boys.
Speaker 2: He told the boys to.
Speaker 4: The wife, He's like, I'm so sorry. Like as soon as he walks into the boys is like his own personal hero.
Speaker 3: He was the king because you used to get with a lot of pranks. Did you have you got rob over any pranks?
Speaker 2: No, no pranks, not yet.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: I love that still. The best one was the stones in the bag. When you just put all those rocks in xpact. I just can't believe he's just dragging the faces.
Speaker 7: And he was walking it up the stairs and he was like, but you know when he opened the bat, I got a text.
Speaker 2: I knew.
Speaker 8: I knew.
Speaker 7: He assumed it was me straight away. He texted me, I'm going to throw these rocks with your Wow. The year that we were staying here, and then I was here for three days and I was flying in New Zealand eleven am the next day and I was just got I started packing my bags. I had a few beers, like, actually, where's my passport? And I've rang I think Georgia Moore, she was living, she was staying at my house. Do you have my it's my passport out there? And she was like, yeah, it's right here. What COVID and you couldn't go over the border. Yeah, So but we tried to make this plan. I had my I had an uncle that lived in Aubrey that had like a a pass because he was a truck driving and it was like we'd be touching go but somehow, Maddie, I don't know how you done it.
Speaker 4: I don't even know so what I did. I decided, don't worry. I'm going to go after all of this. I'm going to call the New Zealand Embassy.
Speaker 2: No, you rang someone first, he rang someone.
Speaker 4: You rang the boss of sky mate, very official. Mate, Have you got the number of New Zealand Embassy? Said? Oh yeah, this guy's no, givem call. Remember ringing. I was on the phone for ages. Can we give context on to your state of mind at the time as well.
Speaker 3: We've been on the drink all afternoon when until Brandon found out Sammy Burgess was here and Billy Walters Billy, we won't go into we won't.
Speaker 2: Go into that. Not going to that. No, no, no, because that got weird.
Speaker 3: Dad was very well hydrated and he was he gets very confident.
Speaker 7: When I told Maddie just like look came over his eyes. He's like, I've got to sort this. And he just locked. He locked, and he's on the blow up.
Speaker 1: He's like, mate, I got this.
Speaker 4: I got to this point. I was gone. The last thing I remember, I've been on the phone to this lady and she she said, I'm sorry, sir, I haven't been able to understand you for the last minutes. Can you give me to someone else? So yeah, gave it to Trish. Wake up at the morning. Trish goes, we've got a result. I went, what do you mean? She goes, Brandon, he's able to fly back New Zealand. I went, yeah, mate, what happened you? You gave me this number.
Speaker 7: You or Tris gave me this number, and it was so they had no confidence.
Speaker 2: Gave me this number.
Speaker 7: You're like, mate, when you get to the checking this ring this number, give the phone to the lady.
Speaker 4: And I was like, this is not work.
Speaker 7: This is not going to work. I had no confidence, but I was like, I'm not driving aub back, mate, true to your word. I got to the counter, rang the number and I was like, oh this is branded. He's oh yeah, yeah, no worries. Put me onto the lady at the counter, gave her the phone and she was like, gave me this little pass and she was like, yeah, you can go now. And then I just walked to the gate, gave the people the thing that's like letter, and then I just flew straight back to New Zealand.
Speaker 2: No problem.
Speaker 3: So I wish I could wish. I'll tell you what I wish he remembered that number, because they would. I feel like I'd come in handy again.
Speaker 7: I've managed to fly internationally without any idea or anything.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the John's Family Podcast for another week. We'll got Jack John's and Cooper John's here.
Speaker 3: Gentlemen, it's not really the family podcast, is it. No, we are without one Patricia Johns.
Speaker 4: We are we are without Patricia Johns.
Speaker 8: Where is she?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: You know Phil, the cat groomer that comes over and gives Harry a bit of a brush. Yeah, brush, Well, he seems like he's does more than groom cats. Oh, it might have been grooming Trish on the side. And she's she went away for the weekend and hasn't been spotted since. So if anyone up is up around Hatthead and there, please if you see Phil and Trish will send you a photo, will put you out there what she actually looks like. Whether photo is ten years earlier, she looks a lot different to that now, but you know what I mean. Just please contact us Trish, Phil, We're worried about you both, are you?
Speaker 2: How are you coping with her and not being here.
Speaker 4: I'm actually really good. It feels like there is a considerable weight being lifted off my shoulders to be so careful. I know that, I know that, but I'm not the one. I'm not the one left with the cat groomer.
Speaker 2: No, no, no truth correct. Scandal's going on in the cinemas at the moment you read that, I know that.
Speaker 9: With that Minecraft so that.
Speaker 3: The new Minecraft movie come out, and like there's a character in it chicken chicken joels, I don't know, something's names chicken jockey, Chicken jockey, and a zombie like falls down. There's a scene where like a zombie kind of comes off the ropes and lands on this chicken, and like they call him the chicken jockey. And when they say chicken jockey, everyone in the cinema basically just like goes crazy, like throves baby paw out of toilet paper and they just destroy the cinema.
Speaker 4: One of those immersive experience.
Speaker 2: It's like a no, no, no, you were.
Speaker 1: Completely how you went to Rocky Horror.
Speaker 3: People have just taken about themselves. They all go when they hear the word chicken, everyone goes chicken jockey and they just destroy the cinema, throw the popcorns like people are get They shutting down the movie and people are getting kicked out and stuff.
Speaker 2: That's how bad it's gone.
Speaker 4: Would I ever host a game show?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the other one I'd love to do. I'd love to do the chase, all right, I don't think I think I could do good at the chase. This English guy does the chase. Who doesn't different to Larry, just a different style. I'd take his sort of lead. Have a little chat tod they Cooper. Where you are you? Where you're from? Brother?
Speaker 9: You?
Speaker 2: Actually?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm playing along here. Where you're from?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm from Coloro?
Speaker 8: Hi Mom? Home dad?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So what does your mom and dad do?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: My dad's like he used to play rugby league, but then like my uncle played as well, and he was he's forced sort of out you salary cap issues and.
Speaker 2: Now he's in the media.
Speaker 4: Okay, how much money you're looking for and what are you going to do with it?
Speaker 3: I'd love to get about one hundred and eighty grand I'm looking to buy a flat out at the foot of the mountains.
Speaker 4: Okay, Now, got sixty seconds on the clock. To see what you can. Let the thousand dollars through, correct dancer, Okay, ready, yeah, okay, and it starts now. What is the first name of the Johns who was a terrible player played for Manly and the Melbourne Storm.
Speaker 2: I don't want to play this game.
Speaker 8: You can pass.
Speaker 4: Stop living your phone out, brod I have.
Speaker 2: A phone code. I don't know how you would even get into it.
Speaker 4: Well, the big boss man, he knows what it is.
Speaker 8: Do you give us?
Speaker 4: Okay, tell people what's going on.
Speaker 2: Back at Jack or Dad.
Speaker 3: One of them has decided to send a text message off my phone to.
Speaker 2: Chairs Dala Cherry Evans.
Speaker 3: And the worst part is you're spelt daily wrong. You spelt it daily like Laurie daily, d a Ellie.
Speaker 2: Hey daily Wow.
Speaker 3: As the Chinese say, you live in interesting times, my friend, what the hell You've.
Speaker 4: Heard that before, haven't it?
Speaker 3: And as I say, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Just want to give you a heads up. I went on Kiss FM this morning and said I'm staying at your house helping you through all this. My Hugh journos heard it and have called me asking how you were going.
Speaker 2: I told them, you are so stressed you can't sleep.
Speaker 3: I've got you taking stress medication for the trauma such as xanax. Horrible spelling. A Daily Telegraph photographer just took my photo. Buzz Rothfield reckons it could be a front page story and was after just a couple of quotes from you talking about what I've been doing to help. Trust me daily again, d l e Y, this would be good for us both ps. Can you get me nine tickets for the storm ear again.
Speaker 4: Sunday, Lucky next time, you pull that jersey and be the best player in the field and get the Tigers to the finals. That's what you do. Who, That's what you do.
Speaker 3: He's a fan of the podcast Lockie. So he listens every week, does he? He listens to the family podcast every People.
Speaker 4: Just remember he's a nineteen year old boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this kid's so young. He couldn't even have a beer in America. Let's just keep that into perspective for people. That's a young kid. If he was in America, he couldn't have a schooner.
Speaker 4: Totally grew. That's that's the mark. That's exactly I've said that often. The moment you can drink a big legally in America, then mate, all bets are all bets are yes, there's a there's a target on your head and we're coming for you. What is it? Before you go ahead and make commental treat someone poorly, just remember that could be your child, and then think about how you treat them nicely treated. Put that on a bumper sticker only if it did fit on the pump. She's very wordy to say.
Speaker 3: Remember the prank wall that went on for a bit. Morgan Harper was in the heart of it. Josh Alloway, Yeah, somebody took Harps's car off, like the wheels off.
Speaker 2: It started so suddenly, like it would have.
Speaker 3: Been someone took a weight off their barbell in the gym, and it just gradually just kept going back and forth. It ended because Joshi Allaway all Harps thought that Jason sab was involved when he wasn't. Sarbi had nothing and he just bought this beautiful new designer white T shirt.
Speaker 2: And remember it was hanging in his locker.
Speaker 3: I don't know who did it, but they took it outside and smeared dog shit all over it, and he.
Speaker 2: Put it on because they did it on the back. So he's put it on and on the back. So he was walking around.
Speaker 3: Somebody had to say, Sabi, you got ship on your shirt, and Sabi had no involvement in the war at all.
Speaker 4: It was hilarious.
Speaker 3: They removed they took the tires off and they put it on bricks. And remember someone did something to Jimmy Dimmick's motorbike. Oh, yes, they took they took the pin out or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just one thing.
Speaker 3: Jimmy, not like knowing much about motorcycles, obviously rang like the NRMA and was therefore like three hours and they came and he was treated like they were like, oh, you just have to put this, and he was like, it was so funny.
Speaker 4: How long you've been doing three sixty four now threes three years? I mean, you enjoy it.
Speaker 1: I love it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 10: I was a bit overwhelmed at the start, got thrown in the deep end, but I wanted it, like that's what I wanted to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: The first few sort of months were just fine on my feet, getting used to the hosting role and producer in your ear and journals going.
Speaker 3: Man, you find it high stress because it is a hard hitting.
Speaker 4: Like you guys cover the topics. I would say as far as hosting, it's probably as stressful or as put the job that exists in Fox Sports dealing with journalists dealing with big issues. I can only imagine the politics behind them. So you must get fune calls all the time.
Speaker 10: Actually, Nick Nick called me on the way here because Buzz last night tossed up the jar was coming back. But then Nick said that was bullshit. That's the kind of stuff you deal with. But it is a high pressure in a way that you've got to be careful. It is quite politically you're dealing with, you know, with players and their careers, coaches their careers, the journals coming with information. A lot of their information is spot on, like a lot of it is. Sometimes they get it wrong, but they like they do a lot of work buzz and reading and carry ons. Ricky your man.
Speaker 3: Board of the political side that you said, and it's not a show for the players. Being a player yourself, you know that when you're in that high stress as a player and you're a player manager yourself.
Speaker 4: You've got a lot of.
Speaker 3: Good relationships with the boys. How do you find when you have to when you have to criticize someone.
Speaker 2: It's tough with my own clients. I tell them the truth.
Speaker 10: Like I said, if I've got to be critical of your performance and you're not playing well, I'm going to call it how I see it, Like that's just the way it is. It's a tough one because I've been there before, you know, even even the stuff with the troll last year, Like you know, he took offense to a few comments I made on the show, and you know, and in front of me about it. I get it because I used to hate buzz and really I did. You know, we all know where ex players, all of us here, so we kind of know. It doesn't feel good, you know, when you're kind of getting critiqued and criticized.
Speaker 4: So I get it.
Speaker 10: But at the same time, I think if you do it in the right way, in the right manner, and you're not just stagging guys, you kind of constructive with it.
Speaker 4: As you get older, it becomes easier because you actually learn than if you're constructive and you actually make the right points and you make it not personal. For instance, I use the Dylan Brown situation. Like Dylan, due to the circumstances, I think in my time in football, there'll be no player scrutinizers and analyze more in the next month than Dylan. But a lot of that won't be pointed toward Dylan because thirty meters for ten years. I mean even the Patriots sate of generosity. So Nicholas would knock that back. I mean, you take it what it be. It'll directed more at the Knights. You know, if Dylan is a bad game, they'll go the nights to say, see that's what it's going to be.
Speaker 3: Fisher, you could not walk in the giant omnio and at Caesar's Palace.
Speaker 2: How good is he?
Speaker 10: I spread the week before did you double it'd live live.
Speaker 4: Golf when me and Cameron went down.
Speaker 2: That's right, Munster and Fish are that.
Speaker 3: Same personality, same person When we were at Melbourne in twenty twenty one, the Money was talking to him because they remember they had the start of Origin. After that, Munster had some sort of He's had like a social media relationship with Fisher for like four or five years. I believed that was the first time he met him to live goal.
Speaker 10: So they'd been talking a lot, and Cameron had got in tickets to an Origin game and I think when you know when they ended up in Byron after the win, and I think he even had the way Lewis medal and Fisher had it. I don't even know all that sort of thing. So Cameron he ows me, he owes me a favor. So he's been he's been hitting him up for tickets and he wanted him to come and DJ at his wedding and Fisher didn't get back to him, get back to him, and then there was an after party that lived and Cameron's gone, mate, you don't give back to my messages. And so he tried to put Fisher on the ground a bit, you know, like put and Fish is the best at roasting people. And he just come back and he just hammered Cameron in front of the whole party who were on the floor.
Speaker 4: I mean, who are you monster?
Speaker 10: You're going to come and play at your wedding?
Speaker 5: Mate?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I just I can't tell what he said, but it was. It was hilarious. Paul Kevin was on.
Speaker 4: The floor, fish out like it was bald. And now it's got the Morton Bay fig. Is the Morton Bay pig.
Speaker 2: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he looks good. Was it was that a Turkey job? I don't know what. Actually it was a local.
Speaker 3: Bloke up and they go okay, wow, because Maddie Lodgers was Turkey and he is unbelievable.
Speaker 2: He's so happy with that.
Speaker 4: About Carlos, was he carl Laughton?
Speaker 2: Is that plugs? He was there too? Fisher?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't think Carlos is a legend.
Speaker 2: It was a good time Carlos.
Speaker 4: Yeah he does, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: He was talking about blokes that were having a good time with Fisher. He was sweaty at one stage like I was. There was literally beads of.
Speaker 2: Sweat dropping off his notes like he was just drenched. And then he goes, I got He goes, I gotta go.
Speaker 4: You know where you going?
Speaker 2: I got today's show in the morning.
Speaker 4: How long you blow?
Speaker 8: Too long? Matthew, we arrived last Wednesday sort sort of stuff you've been doing.
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 8: I loved getting in a chop and shooting guns, watching the stuff that put through honestly, like West Heaven and the Big Bears and becoming Westy has he Yes, he loves.
Speaker 11: Do you shoot in Australia as well?
Speaker 2: Do you shoot guns there if I have to?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, he's got convinced these two nuts.
Speaker 4: Is last night that I have a bunker at home or do you know?
Speaker 2: We lying, yes, they're pretty easy.
Speaker 11: Yet still I'm still thinking about these low hanging fruit. Yeah, he convinces, he said that he built. You were so convincing, and it wasn't that far fetch you, like, I just built this bunker in my house. And you went into some details, like so we've got a slab of concrete, and then you need air holes, and then another slab of concrete, and then we've got down there and he's like, I've got a pool.
Speaker 2: Table in there.
Speaker 11: I've got a small pool table, and I've got like some guns in there, just to be safe for the family. And he just kept going, and I was so convinced. Warriors and raiders.
Speaker 2: Who wins. I'm going raiders.
Speaker 4: I'm going raiders too.
Speaker 11: Really, I'm going. I think I think a bit of a scuffle in the elevator.
Speaker 4: Do you think it could be could service distruction sometimes they can galvan.
Speaker 11: I think it'll make lucky gallery. Shout out to galvinne.
Speaker 4: I'm going Canella. Yeah, yeah, I'm thinking very confident. You're quietly confident, very confident, even quietly loudly screaming from that. What do they say quietly?
Speaker 2: Don't know?
Speaker 4: That's the story for like almost quietly, you know what I mean? Quietly confident? How you get those blokes sometimes he's a lot of people behind that.
Speaker 11: When a bloke comes up together the races and I reckon the six is duced, I reckon it'll.
Speaker 3: Be or used to play footy when you're a kid, like you've been playing, like under fourteen's up in Newcastles.
Speaker 4: I'll make the number eight Golden Gloves champion.
Speaker 5: Remember, I reckon, he's he can fight and he's fast.
Speaker 11: That happens in every generation. There's always some Golden Gloves champ sixteen fifteen years old. I can't fight.
Speaker 4: I've never met a person who won the gold exist for forty.
Speaker 3: He's got a segment charge called tough talk. So he writes all these questions himself. These are the hard hitting questions.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: You may have not have been asked these sort of questions by hard hitting journalists like Matthew before, but you have to answer them, and if you don't, there's consequence.
Speaker 4: We'll got the bold cap wait down there to chew your face off.
Speaker 1: Don't talk about truths.
Speaker 4: Like that or chewing your face out.
Speaker 2: How good it feels to laugh.
Speaker 4: There's not nothing too seriously, stay while we're on impersonations.
Speaker 3: You've got any for us because you you have got an immaculate ear for replicating noise.
Speaker 6: Well, I've got one that I've done on the pody before I can do a bit of James Blunt.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's a weird one.
Speaker 1: It is odd, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, are you ready?
Speaker 8: Go on?
Speaker 1: I haven't done this for a while that Hold on, are you singing? I'll sing it? Oh okay, she's said, go Staddy on me.
Speaker 9: I want to tell me what the wise man says when they came down from heaven smoke nine till the seven.
Speaker 2: Oh the ship that they.
Speaker 9: Could find, but they couldn't be sare from your couldn't be free of your And now they know there's no way out and there pretty sorry enough for what they've done.
Speaker 1: There were three wives men.
Speaker 2: That is fair. That is very good.
Speaker 4: I'm sitting now.
Speaker 2: It's a good song.
Speaker 4: I think if something happens to the podcast, you could be a very good James Blunt personation. I don't know if anyone will turn up to so many good many James Blunt fans out there.
Speaker 3: We mean world podcasts, we mean well you and Luisa Daldon who Lose Great from New Zealand. She's a weapon, she's is she the brains behind it?
Speaker 1: Fuck me swinging you listen?
Speaker 4: Yeah I do she heavy lifting?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, mate, she is. Her work ethic probably supersedes that of mine. I rely on sometimes I rely to heavily on my creativity and just show up there on the on the spot, on the spot loves Better. It's it's sort of organizing and channeling that energy.
Speaker 3: Well I knew that because you did our fine day. Lou was sick and Jege said, mate, I've got to record day. Can you do his favor and come over and fill in? I went yes, sweet went over. I said, so what are we talking about? He just showed me his phone notes. He had four dot points. It was working with your dad and it was like X what was it like playing footy? And then it was like game question mark and then feedback And I was like, is that what we're doing? And he's like, yeah, yeah, We'll just roll with it.
Speaker 4: Boys. I listened to the podcast. You sounded like two drunks basically to fight the doorway of the dark, mate, and that.
Speaker 1: You were lucky you got some fucking dot points to be honest with.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, no, but I liked it. I think we I actually really enjoyed that podcast. It's a standout for me. I think we bounced off each other. Well, I think it flowed.
Speaker 3: We're getting honestly, if you didn't hate, if you didn't have Lou and I didn't have this fellow.
Speaker 12: Oh, brother, These actors who name their kids and make me go, god, you know this school, yeah, brother, walk in correct.
Speaker 3: That's and they think, oh, you know, I name this kid this sick unique name.
Speaker 2: No one's got it.
Speaker 3: Brother, There's a fucking reason no one's got it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is Twinkle Dust Musk's kid like b part server. It's a fucking formula.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Michael Jackson's kid, blanket brother.
Speaker 1: And even Steph she was sort of she was dropping some girls names. You know, if it's a girl, she was like, what about this? What about that? Was done?
Speaker 6: It seems a weird thing to me that people have stopped calling their dogs dog names and they starting to.
Speaker 1: Call their kids. There's dogs called Gary and kids kids called Rover. Yeah, we fucking swapped.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's your point.
Speaker 3: Yeah the real Yeah, Gary and Keith Bill, they're actually the dog's names.
Speaker 1: Dogs are these days Graham. I heard a bloke calling his dog Graham the other day.
Speaker 6: His doctor coffee's going Graham g which I thought was the funniest thing over there.
Speaker 4: In the mid eighties had a cat called Phil.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, Filma h m hmmmmm