Speaker 1: On scoring lives Ostrodia.
Speaker 2: This is the Wider Panalty Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the reader. Patty Show.
Speaker 4: Coming up tonight, we have a massive program for you. We've saved the best for Lass would be great. Douglas Murray joining me shortly. Nick Kata will bring us the latest local international headlines, including Adam Bann's latest Trump induced meltdown. Also joining me tonight, Kinsey Schofield and a new face Jonathan Sacerdoti and left He's Losing It features more than a one hysterical Democrat shut.
Speaker 5: Down the set were we will, when we.
Speaker 4: Will, When we will rest. Let's bring in Mensis Research Center Senior fellow, Nick Kata. Nick, We'll start with Treasurer Jim Chalmers. He's been talking to the big end of his whole business leaders at a closed door meeting with the Business Council of Australia in Canberra that he wants to make it easier to invest, easier to hire, easier to trade and easier to do business in Australia.
Speaker 3: He said he's going to do this by cutting red tape. This follows a number of.
Speaker 4: Industry groups expressing serious concerns about labour's economic credentials, particularly labour's crippling net zero obsessions. Can modern labor go from a high taxing, high regulation party into one that is pro business.
Speaker 6: There's plenty of red tape to cut, of course, reader, much of which Jim Charmers has been responsible for putting in place in his colleagues. So look, I applaud the instinct, and I also applaud the fact that they're going to look at using AI artificial intelligence more because this is a government that certainly lacks intelligence a lot of the time. And I did have this idea, perhaps they could even plug the Prime Minister into some AI machine that he might actually say something that is vaguely useful, you know, he might actually answer questions, significant questions with the help of chat, GPT or something plugged into him. So look, I mean it's the same old, same ol, isn't it. You know, don't forget what we've done for the last three years. Just listen to what we're promising to do for the next I think Australians learned their lesson about that in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 4: Well you're so right, because not only have we seen an increase in red tape. We've seen now an increase in green tape black tape. This is not a pro business government in any sense of the words. So we would have to see a fairly dramatic turnaround from their first term in government.
Speaker 3: Let's see now from Green's leader Adam.
Speaker 4: Band who had another Trump induced tantrum over President's plans to rebuild Gaza is wrong.
Speaker 7: This is the end of international law. This is Donald Trump talking about the takeover of another country, potentially by force australianment. The Australian government must make it clear that it opposes this move that is in clear violation of international law.
Speaker 3: The end of international law.
Speaker 4: No hyperbole there, and he wants the Albanza government to step in.
Speaker 3: Nick, what is Adam banter suggesting.
Speaker 6: That well, international law he claims to the breach, but surely reata you put a suggestion in your head. I think it's time to make left. He's losing it a twenty four to seven segment because under Donald Trump he is generating so much of it, but not only in America but on this side of the Pacific too, that surely you must be full of ideas for content with stuff like Adam bamppor Daily and his colleagues.
Speaker 4: You could just do a whole segment devoted to the Greens here in Australia if you really wanted to. Every single day they are providing content of left is losing it, But Adam Band does have some support from far left idea logues like the thoroughly ridiculous Francesca Albanesi, who was given a platform to spew her anti Trump, anti Israel nonsense on where else but the ABC here she is on Radio National this morning.
Speaker 8: This is nonsense and at the same time it cannot be ignored because it's absolutely afterly I'm lawful. This is what indigenous people do. They stick to the land because the land is not where they live. The land is who they are and this is why the Palestinians are not going anywhere.
Speaker 1: Nick.
Speaker 4: I do wonder if she's confused about her the actual indigenous population of that region is. And I've got to wonder why the ABAC give airtime to this woman who's accusing.
Speaker 3: Australia and Israel of genocide.
Speaker 8: Would you say the same thing of the aboriginal genocide in Australia. So excuse me, I mean there is increased there is there has never been such a consensus of human rights organization in genocide scholars and others that this is genocide. However, keep on telling what you think, but this is a genocide.
Speaker 3: Nick, what are the ABAC thinking?
Speaker 6: Well, certainly the ABC company line, isn't it. And you know, I was beginning to think back she was actually an actual host. She's in there so often, and I take it to Francesca Albanesi. No relation, surely, but I think she's echoing anti in extreme views about abage and sovereignty or shall I say first nation sovereignty, Sorry that she's just echoing really what Albanezi has said. And if you remember, I mean she intruded in a quite inappropriate way as a UN representative during the voice debate, in a domestic political debate, and I think she's you know, of course, it would be nice to ask for her to be recalled and taken back home, but I think she's probably not even extreme enough for some people at the UN.
Speaker 4: Now, US President Donald Trump has signed a hugely significant executive order today banning biological men from competing in women's sport.
Speaker 9: Female athletes have been forced onto the front lines and men claiming to be girls have stolen more than three thousand, five hundred victories, that's a lot, and invaded more than eleven thousand competitions designed for women.
Speaker 4: Nick, this is a momentous stay for girls for women, and any feminist who actually cares about women's rights should be celebrating.
Speaker 6: This move absolutely. And I was in Washington for the inauguration, as you know, and because I couldn't get into the official events that you were at, I was watching it in the sports bar. And the biggest cheer of the day during the inauguration speech was when he announced the two gender policy. People were so excited about that one woman had tears in her eyes. So this is an issue which, although you know, doesn't get talked about hardly at all in the mainstream media in any frank way, but ordinary people, most Americans and most Australians believe this is such absolute common sense that really, I mean, why should the president even have to say it? But unfortunately he does because our sense of up and reality has been so distorted in the last fifteen years, which.
Speaker 4: Begs the question, while we're not seeing the coalition, while we're not seeing Peter.
Speaker 3: Darton lean into this issue.
Speaker 4: There was a piece on the ABC saying that he's been encouraged to do that, even the National Party wants him to do that, and he's declining. And I can't see the rationale here because this is an issue where eighty percent plus are on the same page, and we're talking about labor voters. Certainly conservative voters are sick of the excesses of the trans movement, off sick of all this gender nonsense. So why do we have both the Coalition and labor to frighten to tackle this issue.
Speaker 6: I think it has been made. It's been turned into such a hot political and nasty political issue by the trans lobby that I think that there is some reluctance in the Liberal Party amongst senior advisors to go there if they don't have to. But I would say to Peter Dunnan, and I know he's a great fan of the show, so he'll no doubt be watching, Please have every confidence in doing this because you're going to you know you, of course you're going to get torn to shreds in the City Morning Herald and on the ABS and the Guardian and all these other places, but in the everywhere else in Australia. In the places where people will actually vote for you, they will be applauding.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, don't be scared to pick a fight with the media. I think that's a lesson that our politicians can learn from the US, Canada, Argentina, increasing number of countries around the world where the politicians are just boldly challenging that media narrative and not worried about the backlash.
Speaker 3: Before you go.
Speaker 4: New South Wales Housing Minister Rose Jackson has been caught up in the taxpayer funded chauffeur cas scandal.
Speaker 3: Here's what she had to say earlier today.
Speaker 7: I didn't even know I was going away, certainly didn't know any of the details, had nothing to do with planning the logistics, had nothing to do with any of the bookings, had no knowledge of any of those arrangements.
Speaker 4: Just seems to know nothing about anything there you go. Might remember this minister from a couple of months ago when she seemed to think that to rent a two bedroom apartment in Sydney would only cost a couple of.
Speaker 3: Hundred dollars a week.
Speaker 4: She doesn't seem to be familiar with her own portfolio or her own arrangements.
Speaker 3: Should she step down, Nick.
Speaker 6: I think she should definitely step down, but I think more than that, I think they should look at disendorsing her because you know, Labour is supposed to be the party of the people, right, the workers, the ordinary people. She's clearly not one of those. You know, she grew up in a I guess a privileged home as the daughter of an ABC presenter, so you know, I mean, good honor. She's a nice lady and all that, but she's completely an absolutely out of touch, not just with the pub in the pub test, but any sort of common sense test at all. And she's really going to continue to do Labor more harm than good in a frontline role like that, Nick Kate.
Speaker 3: I thank you for your time today.
Speaker 4: Thank you Joining me now as he does every week, is best selling author Douglas Murray Douglas.
Speaker 3: It's hard to know where to start.
Speaker 4: So much has happened this week with President Oald Trump's executive orders, including pulling the US out of the UN Human Rights Council, cutting funding for ANWAH, and now this groundbreaking plan to rebuild Gaza.
Speaker 3: What do you make of it all?
Speaker 4: And is this serious about the US taking over Gaza or is it a negotiation strategy.
Speaker 10: Well, first of all, I mean all of these presidential orders and directives are I think fantastic. Pulling the US out of the so called UN Human Rights Council is a bare minimum thing. Anyone who's spent any time looking at or sitting through the Alice in Wonderland procedures at the UN Human Rights Council will realize that no self respecting liberal democracy should have anything to.
Speaker 1: Do with it.
Speaker 10: Sort of place where North Korea denounces Australia for it treatment of women and the Iranian regime talks about the importance of not nuclear non proliferation and all that sort of thing. There's absolutely it's an absolute fantasy land, and it's always been a farce, and I don't really see why America or any other self respecting democracy should have anything.
Speaker 1: Much to do with it.
Speaker 10: As for the Gaza announcements this week, they certainly break the paradigm, don't they. RITA.
Speaker 1: The current thinking on Gaza, as far as there was any, was that having started another war.
Speaker 10: Against Israel in October twenty twenty three, just the latest of many wars that Hamasaran Gaza started against Israel since Israel withdrew from Gaza in five. The main thinking was, well, after they've lost again, everyone should just pay more billions to really build Gaza and hand it back to the Palestinians of Gaza so that they can start another war in a few years time, when they've rearmed and made their leadership a bit much richer. And I didn't think that was a viable idea. I don't actually think very many international players thought it was a very viable idea, but it was.
Speaker 1: Sort of the only idea that anyone had on the table.
Speaker 10: Trump has said what is completely true, which is Gaza isn't especially livable these days. You'll remember, viewers will remember that all of our taxpayer dollars and pounds and euros that were sent to Hamas run Gaza were mainly used to buy luxury apartments for the Hamas leadership in Katar, and also, of course, very importantly to build the huge underground tunnel network in which the Hamaz.
Speaker 1: Authorities could protect their.
Speaker 10: Rockets and make sure that they were safe as possible, and of course also then hold young Jewish babies and others captive. All of this was they ruined the Gaza. And you know my view Rita. There is a price to be paid. There always has been historically for starting wars again and again against your neighbors and then losing them. And as lost this war, it's in the final processes of losing it. And I think it's perfectly appropriate they should lose land. That's what always happens in war, and that's why you shouldn't start a war. And it's almost as if there's a lesson there isn't there.
Speaker 4: Indeed, it's also becoming increasingly clear that the Saudi Israel peace steel is going to move ahead and it's not going to be conditional on Palestinian statehood. That was a conventional wisdom for many years that any Arab Israeli normalization was conditional on Palestinian state who Trump turned that on its head during his first term.
Speaker 3: There seems to be continuing with that.
Speaker 4: And as for the plans to relocate the Ghazans, Donald Trump has floated the idea of Egypt or Jordan taking in people from Gaza.
Speaker 3: But you have another idea, Douglas.
Speaker 4: You wrote in the New York Post that perhaps countries like Ireland and Canada and Pakistan and those who seem to say they care so much about the Palestinians, maybe they should step forward.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, I mean it's perfectly obvious that Jordan and Egypt should take in large numbers of the population from Gaza, partly because, I mean, in Egypt's case, it has a historic responsibility over Gaza, historic responsibility that it has ignored in recent decades. But they used to own and run the Gaza, and they should be really good at looking after much of the population of the donated strip. As for Jordan, it's pretty much Palestinian state anyway, and Queen Rania has been very vocal about how much she cares about the Palestinians. In the last fifteen months, didn't seem to care so much about the war that they started against Israel. But I think Queen Rania now has a fantastic opportunity. She has many, many palaces, Queen Rania of Jordan, and this is a great opportunity to relocate those nighted Gazans to some of her palaces. As for Ireland, Pakistan, Canada and other countries, yes, you know, if they care so much about the Palestinian people who keep on starting wars that they lose, then I think it's a great opportunity to take some of these people in in very large numbers. And I'm sure that the as I said in the New York Posts, I'm sure that the Palestinians from Gaza will help their countries that receive them to boom in their own special and indeed traditional way.
Speaker 4: I just wish you wouldn't give this sort of advice, because our government here in Australia is silly enough.
Speaker 3: To actually take it.
Speaker 4: We are one of the very few places, perhaps the only place in the world that's taken thousands in from an area where you would have to suggest that cannot be vetted properly. You don't know if these people are sympathetic to her Maas or not.
Speaker 3: Now let's talk about the UK.
Speaker 4: Where we are seeing some extraordinary polling numbers showing that Nigel Farage's Reform is ahead now of the Tories in every major national poll, and Reform is also a head of Labor in the latest Ugov pole. Will Nigel Farage be the UK's Donald Trump? You could argue he's already achieved that with his role in Brexit, But can you see him as a future prime minister?
Speaker 1: We'll see. I mean, it's a fascinating situation.
Speaker 10: Reform is a really very new political party and it has already overtaken in the polls the most successful and oldest political party in the UK, the Conservative Party.
Speaker 1: You know, it's an extraordinary set of events. I think there's a demonstration here of a number of things. The first is the inect manner in which the Labor Party is trying to govern the UK. They've done absolutely nothing to improve living standards or indeed Britain's reputation domestically or abroad since coming into our office. It's inevitable that a lot of people notice that and would like protest vote. The interesting thing for Nigel Paraij and Reform is whether they can be more than a protest vote, and that will depend to a great extent on who Faraij surrounds himself with as the party grows. It's a very important but perilous moment in politics when a party grows very fast like this, because inevitably what needs to happen is there needs to be a big support structure around that party. But yes, there's of course four years more than four years to go until an election has to be called.
Speaker 10: In the UK.
Speaker 1: But it's exciting.
Speaker 10: I mean, yes, as you say, there's a sort of insurgency feel similar to that that led to the election of Donald Trump. And I think people will be looking for anyone who can show how they can be better governed, because it's hard to see how they could be worse governed.
Speaker 4: You wrote about the labor boasting about Britain's soft power. Why are they doing that? What is there to be achieved by boasting about soft power?
Speaker 3: Surely, if you have it, you don't need to be bragging about it.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's one of things I pointed out.
Speaker 10: If you go around saying look at my soft power, here me raw, it's a slightly embarrassing situation to be in. David Lammy, the great genius who is the British Foreign Secretary, has set up a soft power committee. I mean, as you know, Rita, there's there's no major issue that can't be improved by setting up a committee of third rate tango crats. And they're apparently looking into the importance of British soft power, which they think is underutilized. I think the countries, broadly speaking, talk about soft power when they were when their hard power has effectively wilted and not only, as I pointed out, has Britain's hard power wilted, It's soft power has wilted as well, because much of the money and foreign aid and much more that the British taxpayer dolls around the globe doesn't actually go to sort of soft power initiatives, and it doesn't go to you know, productions of Shakespeare plays in Swaziland. It goes to funding bananas sort of gender woo woo stuff in South America, or you know, looking into the prevalence of racism in the Brazil.
Speaker 1: And I'm not kidding.
Speaker 10: Those are the sort of things that British foreign aid has gone to pay for in recent years. So yes, I don't think there's much that can be gained by David Lammy's initiative, if you can call it that. But I also think that it's very interesting to watch when countries, and this is another thing that Trump administration has been looking into with USAID, when countries end up splurging money around the globe and the money they're splurging actually is on projects which to a significant extent, are against the people who are funding the projects. You know, you're in trouble, and that's to a great extent where British foreign aid funding goes, sometimes it goes to countries with regions that are richer than regions of the United Kingdom, and I think that's ridiculous. So I wish that David Lamoney would apply his hard thinking to somewhat harder question.
Speaker 3: Douglas.
Speaker 4: One of the underreported reasons for Donald Trump's big win was his vow to clean up institutions like the FBI to tackle the lawfare, the two tier justice system we've spoken about so often on this program, and we've got a further insight into just how deep rooted these issues are with the revelations this week that the FBI had assigned more than five thousand employees to January sixth investigations. They're only around thirteen thousand FBI agents thirty eight thousand FBI employees in total, Douglas. This goes further than the FBI. It's evident that Trump two point zero bears only a passing resemblance to Trump one point oh. He is going scorched earth in cleaning up the bureaucras and it's sane really, as a critical move to achieve every other objective.
Speaker 1: I think that's right.
Speaker 10: I think that it's been striking in the opening days and now weeks of Trump two point zero that there is a sort of seriousness of intent and also of carrying out that intent.
Speaker 1: You're right, Reata.
Speaker 10: I mean, there are institutions after institution in the US, as in all of our countries that have become bloated, politicized, and much more. And it seems clear that Trump this time around is really not only intent on changing that, but seems to know how to do so. But revelations like this about the FBI, I mean, really should surprise no one. One of the reasons why Trump spoke in recent years to such an enormous number of the American people was they saw the way in which institutions had become politicized. I mean, you know, many of us don't want them to be politicized from any angle. But if a sort of Republican administration set thousands of FBI agents against their political opponents, it would be as objectionable as the Democrats doing that to Republicans. And you know, we know the number of people who were you know, thrown into jail for standing in Washington on January sixth, and were not the people who did anything of the breaking in and so on. And this was, of course, you know, an example of the Democrats seizing a gift that they felt was given to them, seizing that gift and just running with it and politicizing it. And you know, if that can stop, and agencies, federal agencies can actually get down to doing their jobs, then anything could change. And the best thing about it is that if Donald Trump shows that is possible in a mar America, maybe even the Albanese government, the Starmer government and others, or whoever replaces them, might realize that it's possible in our countries too.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, that permanent bureaucracy, unelected bureaucracy, cannot be unaccountable. And I think finally in the US we are seeing a small reckoning happening in that area. Douglas Murray, thank you so much for your time this evening.
Speaker 10: Great to see you.
Speaker 3: What's ever Rita still to come?
Speaker 4: A lefty is losing it plus a Jewish intellectual abused at a university debating event, Jonathan Sasha Dotty joins me next, welcome back. Now it's time for lefties losing it.
Speaker 3: You know, we are blessed to have.
Speaker 4: Networks like MSNBC staffed by certifiable morons and pathology liars, because they make my job just so easy. I just have to watch a few minutes and the lefties losing it. Content flows like the Mississippian spring. Here is a joy Read being a hysterical banshee and using words she doesn't seem to understand, like Coop.
Speaker 11: We begin tonight with a full on crisis in our democracy as federal workers are literally locked out of their offices while operatives working for a private citizen essentially take over our government. If this were happening in any other country right now, I promise you I'd be on the air calling it a coup and.
Speaker 4: Joy Read, along with suffering from a severe case of stage four TEDS, that's Trump's arrangement syndrome. She's also an election denial and according to the left, that makes her a threat to democracy.
Speaker 12: They're even talking about like stealing an election and taking me rethink whether I do believe like a machines can be hack because I've always been like, you can't hack the election machines.
Speaker 11: But they're like convincing me, I don't know, maybe you can.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 13: I mean to me in this world.
Speaker 3: Anything, it's possible.
Speaker 13: I'm still I mean, there are all these conspiracy theories out there about Trump and whether or not they cheated. I know you say that they didn't, but I know you kind of hacked.
Speaker 12: I say they didn't.
Speaker 4: I don't know about you, but I'm shaking with Fea, with this dangerous democracy denial.
Speaker 13: Elon Musk, you know, somehow using his tech connections. Because I don't want to say genius, because we know he's not. But those relationships or whatever, because they just seem too confident. It just doesn't add up to me with all the support that she had. And I know that for you and because of what happened with Fox, and because what you do professionally with the network. You can't say it was the machines or something like that. But if you think it was the machines, but you can't say, just don't say anything.
Speaker 3: See, this is what I'm saying.
Speaker 12: I'm not saying anything. All I'm saying is no, there are many ways to cheat in an election. And I don't ever put it past Republicans to cheat in elections because they've been busted too many times.
Speaker 4: Let's hear now from a couple of women who are likely to be MSNBC viewers.
Speaker 3: Why do I say that?
Speaker 4: Because they are uninformed, unhappy, and a little unhinged.
Speaker 5: I took my kids to school today and just dropped them off, and I just feel so sad, right, like we all knew this was coming. And then I think that yesterday was far worse than any of us could be anticipated. And I took the day off to just kind of protect my peace, and I plunged back it in this morning.
Speaker 1: And it's just so bad.
Speaker 4: And here is a lady who is very forthright in her opinions, except when faced with a fairly obvious but inconvenient question.
Speaker 1: Stop abuse of power?
Speaker 14: Yes?
Speaker 10: And what regard.
Speaker 14: Well with everything that's happening in our politics.
Speaker 3: I think it's pretty straightforward, like with Trump.
Speaker 14: Yes, it seems that money goes a long way right now with our politicians and that needs to stop.
Speaker 1: So would you say it was an abuse of power?
Speaker 12: How they just like remove Joe Biden out the Democratic primary and installed Kamala Harris.
Speaker 14: You know, I don't know that I can comment on it.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 3: Let's go to CNN.
Speaker 4: We're even there, overwhelmingly left leaning panel and hosts are left laughing at just how crazy the Democrats sound this week.
Speaker 3: To our Republican colleagues, if you.
Speaker 5: Do not see the light, we will bring the fire with this.
Speaker 3: We are going to be in your faith. We are going to be on your asses.
Speaker 5: We have days to stop the destruction of our democracy.
Speaker 4: We have work to do.
Speaker 10: Tell Elon Musk to take his hands off your money. We don't pledge allegiance to the creepy twenty two year olds working for Elon Musk. We pledge allegiance to the United States of America.
Speaker 3: Hey, God, damnagh down the seat.
Speaker 1: We will win.
Speaker 3: We will win, we.
Speaker 1: Will we will rest.
Speaker 4: We won't rest.
Speaker 15: Yes, the Democratic Democrats need a real leader. Okay, they need a real leader, which currently does not exist in the Democratic Party. Trump has said all of these things were going to happen. We saw him align with Elon Musk, which may go down is the smartest thing that any presidential candidate has ever done.
Speaker 4: That's possibly the most irritating woman you'll hear from all week, and that includes the ladies of the View and MSNBC's not Late lineup. This is the definition of educated, but dam privileged but pitiful.
Speaker 16: Ways that Middlebury fails. Its students make this sobering truth abundantly clear. This is heartbreaking. If there's anything you hear of what I'm saying, let it do this. When our hosts break, let them break open like pomegranates and bursts with seeds that can take group. We are literally graduating the same month of fascists has taken office within eleven DA's He's pulled out of the Paris Clime Agreement for the second time, denied the existence of trans people, and unleashed a flu of ice agents to arrest an average of one thousand people every single day since they began.
Speaker 3: Yes, but you just love the way she talks.
Speaker 4: It's so effect deep that Paul Simpleton is wearing both a kafa and a rainbow scarf. Mas suggests not trying that sort of thing in Gaza lest you be thrown off whatever tool structure remains. Now this privilege nincom Poop mentioned her college Middlebury.
Speaker 3: This is a colleague. That college charges.
Speaker 4: Tuition of more than sixty seven thousand dollars per annum us, and the housing and meal plan costs another nineteen thousand plus, so almost ninety thousand dollars us per annum to produce hysterical idiots.
Speaker 16: Like this, such as the airstrike on the Oshufa ambulance and the flower massacre regardsans round to etrucks so they can make bread and his really soldier has gotten them down and most importantly, smiling from ear to ear with a bunch of kids at the beauty of the sun's setting over the horizon and thirdst Placement camp. I have immense resources at the school and I use them now.
Speaker 4: My next guest is a British broadcaster and commentator, and he recently took part in an Oxford Union debate arguing against the motion this House believes Israel is an apartheid state responsible for genocide, and it didn't take long for the students to disgrace themselves.
Speaker 2: I might just say that I understand there are plenty of people in this room who don't agree with us, who don't like us, but this esteem establishment is meant to be a bastion of free speech, discussion and debate, and this example is not any of those things. To shout like that, to abuse a speaker who is being respectful and giving you their side of an argument, is not the way to achieve better knowledge or understanding of anything.
Speaker 4: That was a Jonathan such a dot tee and he joins me, Now, Jonathan, you're an Oxford man yourself. How shocked were you by the hostility the intolerance you faced while arguing against that absurd motion that Israel is an apartheid state and responsible for genocide.
Speaker 14: Obviously it was a preposterous motion. It's like asking someone to debate whether they raped and abused their wife. But that aside. I was surprised by the outrageous behavior, not just of the audience there, who seemed to have been handpicked to cause trouble and to stop us from speaking, but also by the organizer, who had done everything they could to make sure that our reception was unpleasant and frosty. They refused to even carry out the traditional photograph of all the speakers at the beginning of the debate at the dinner they held before it. Apparently they meant to invite you to this dinner. They snubbed us, barely spoke to us, so I think it was clear it was more mean girls than bride'shead revisited when I went to Oxford to return for that debate.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it did seem to me a bit of a stitch up all around, and you said there was a fair bit of deception and dishonesty behind the planning and the run up to the debate. You were personally abused. There was some shrieking woman I heard on the tape who called you genocidal and other words I can't repeat here. Where does this deep hatred, dis deep seated hatred for Israel, for Zionism come from? And is it just anti Semitism dressed up in a more acceptable name.
Speaker 14: I think there were a few things that play here. One was the inability of the students in that room to even engage in a civilized and informed debate, so regardless of the subject, it was clear that their minds weren't open. And that's what I said to them in that clip that you played there, that even if you invite somebody to debate something that you disagree with them on, you maybe don't even like them based on their opinions, but you should listen to what they have to say. That's the whole point of being in a university. That's the point of debating as an activity. It's so that you can hear arguments on both sides and make up your mind, perhaps educate yourself or inform yourself or even disagree, but none of that was done respectfully. And I think that those students there were viciously anti Israel, in my opinion, because they were anti Semitic predominantly. They jeered when I talked about anti Semitism. When I talked about my father, my late father's experience in Italy growing up during the Holocaust. He was hidden from the Nazis Catholics by nuns who kept him in a Catholic orphanage for nine months, and that's why he survived the war. They rolled their eyes when I told that story, and generally they were utterly dismissive of not just the arguments in defense of Israel, the only Jewish state in the world, but also anything one said about being Jewish and the horrific atrocities that were carried out on October seventh, which I pointed out to them actually were a genocide. What Hamas and the Palestinian terrorists did on that day in twenty twenty three was textbook case of genocide. They launched this indiscriminate attack on mostly civilians, killing, raping, torturing and kidnapping them in order to try to diminish the Jewish population of Israel. They shouted as they did it that they were doing this for ji Had and that they didn't mind dying in the service of the nation of Islam. So I think it's a pretty clear cut case of genocide in that.
Speaker 4: Instance, and it was pretty shocked looking through that debate. One of the people arguing against the motion along with yourself, asked, if you were aware of October seven being planned, would you have alerted authorities? And only around I think five percent of students put up their hand and said yes, they would have alerted authorities, knowing full well that women were raped, children were murdered. Just the absolute depravity that took place that day. Now, let's talk about what's happened in the last couple of days, the groundbreaking announcement from President Trump after his meeting with Israel Prime Minister Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin nettin Yahoo, Explain to me why you believe this is a seismic shift that will redefine the Middle East.
Speaker 14: I wrote about this in my column in the Spectator here in the UK, and I think that this is a disruption of long entrenched, failed orthodoxies. It was unveiling a vision that dared to reimagine the Middle East in completely new ways. Along with benjaminette Nia, who the Israeli Prime Minister, the two of them showed that the region can break free of these decades of confusion and violence which has been perpetuated by Palestinian rejectionism. It has been decades that world leaders have clung to these exhausted formulas, peace processes built on illusions, and agreements predicated on fantasy, and generally a willful refusal to acknowledge the fundamental realities of Palestinian rejection of an Israeli Jewish state. I think that everybody knows if there was the prospect of a Palestinian leadership that could create a state and live side by side with Israelis with Jews in the Middle East, then that would have happened long ago. But it's very clear that that's never been the agenda of mainstream Palestinian leaders and politicians, and that, of course, all came to a head on October the seventh. So I think what Donald Trump has done in expressing a desire to permanently change that situation in Gaza, and indeed in rejecting the very concept of a two state fantasy is entirely valid. And I think that the rest of the world's got to catch up with his thinking on this one.
Speaker 4: And Olald Trump hasn't just rejected the two state fantasy, He's completely rejected the UN and it's bias in this area.
Speaker 3: He has pulled the US out of the.
Speaker 4: UN Human Rights Council, He's cut funding to ANOA, he wants a review of ENESCO again. And this is a dramatic departure from what we've seen in the past.
Speaker 3: Jonathan, that's right.
Speaker 14: He used another executive order to give this forceful rejection of those long standing UN biases against Israel. He removed the financial and diplomatic support from institutions that have systematically worked against Israel's legit in timacy on the world stage. And the UN really has been doing that. The UN has been effectively bolstering and supporting terrorism among the Palestinians. So he cut all US funding to unreciting its infiltration by designated terrorist groups. We've seen those links with Hamas, We've seen that it's being corrupted by Hamas and other groups. From October the seventh and beyond and He also made sure that the US withdrew from the Human Rights Council, which Israel has now done as well, because that Council seems obsessed with persecuting Israel. It has a permanent agenda item which is to attack Israel. No other state in the entire world has that status, only Israel. So it's blindingly obvious to anyone that looks at it that this is a UN body which is designed not to protect human rights but actually to attack Israel as some sort of human rights abuser, worse than any other state on the entire planet. It's quite ridiculous. And I think that Trump has done an amazing thing in signaling to the world that, you know, the leader of the free world that America, at least under his leadership, is not going to put up any longer with that kind of view and activity. Even the Yenesco, which is meant to look after culture, has been actively working against Israel by trying to disassociate Jewish Israeli history from places like the Temple mount on the Western Wall.
Speaker 4: Jonathan Sacha, Dottie, thank you so much for your time this evening.
Speaker 3: Thank you still to come.
Speaker 4: Taylor Swift's boyfriend fawns over Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: What would she think of that? Kinsey Schofield is up next.
Speaker 4: Welcome back joining me now, celebrity and role commentator Kinsey Schofield. Kinsey, the case brought forward by the Heritage Foundation questioning Prince Harry's USA VSA has been officially reopened, and the judge has expressed a willingness to release as much unredacted data from Harry's sacred vasa records as possible.
Speaker 3: This could be very interesting. Indeed, that's right.
Speaker 17: Judge Nichols has seen the secret records himself, but they are currently sealed. Per a personal source, the whole legal battle could be terminated at a moment's notice if the General Counsel at Homeland Security determines that Harry's visa status was of sufficient public interest for purposes of transparency and good governance to release the file. So it could happen any second.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 17: I think that that's what's so interesting about this. It could happen any day, any second. And I've been interviewed about this a lot, and I think you've noticed this too. Harry and Meghan's tone has changed when it comes to the new administration. They seem to be keeping a tightlet lately.
Speaker 4: They do. If the Trump administration ultimately ends up deporting Prince Harry, I might never stop laughing. That would just be the most hilarious thing to ever happens.
Speaker 3: Just could you just imagine that headline?
Speaker 4: So we'll be watching with baited breath to see what happens next.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, Meghan mark All has been accused of virtue.
Speaker 4: Signaling and attention seeking again. This is after she posted a video to Instagram where she showed off a gift she had acquired for a family that she became friendly with after their home was destroyed by the LA Fires. The gift was a Billie Eilish T shirt that the singer herself had given Markle to pass on to the family for their daughter, Kinsey. This is a lovely thing, but of course, did the whole thing need to be documented on camera and shared on social media For the fiercely private Megan.
Speaker 3: She couldn't just do this nice gest suhirt quietly, amen.
Speaker 17: I mean, can you imagine Princess Diana recording a selfie video name dropping George Michael to publicly announce something nice she had done for basically a stranger, And you're a mother of two. Why are you pretending like you don't know what a lunch box is? She holds up this Billy Eilish lunch box and she's like a lunch box. I guess you've birthed two children that are in school. I imagine you know what a lunch box is. But you're right, stop name dropping and stop using tragedy to promote your brand. When is she going to learn a lesson?
Speaker 4: Well, this seems to be their full time job right now, just getting little bits of media coverage here and there. We like to help them out where we can. Badn't said to have any sort of meaningful employment beyond these videos. Now, let's talk about Justin Baldoni's PR specialist, Jed Wallace, his firm Street Relations, Inc. Is suing Blake Lively for defamation after she claimed Wallace and the company sexually harassed to enabled others to sexually harass he, and breach day contract with her, amongst other alleged misconduct.
Speaker 3: What else can you tell me about this?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 17: I can tell you that this is now the fifth lawsuit associated with Blake versus Baldoni, and we're exhausted by it now based on Justin's recent release of documents. An expert I spoke to says Blake will fold. It's the only way to save face. So I think, really the countdown is on to see Blake and Ryan eat some humble pie because their brands have taken such a giant nosedive because of this and brands along with Megan Markle. A lot of it is about trust, and when you read Blake's allegations versus the receipts Justin Baldoni has released, you start to question her truthfulness, You start to question her honesty.
Speaker 4: Well, this whole Sarka started when videos to merge of Black Live. They're being less than kind to a number of different people, including people interviewing her, and it seemed like to try to repair her damage, she came up with these wild allegations against Justin Baldoni, accusing him of this pr campaign, accusing him of all sorts of other things, and that has really undone her so much more. I think people would have forgiven and forgotten some of those mean girl moments that we were exposed to, but not this, Because you're so right, this goes to her credibility as a woman, coming up with these allegations that if they're not accurate, it just detracts from every genuine victim who actually faces this sort of treatment. Meanwhile, we've got Justin Baldoni's lawyer threatening to call Taylor Swift and get a deposition from her if Lively continues to be uncooperative. Swift is said to have paid quite a role in this hole and it ends with us, Saga, tell me about what role she played.
Speaker 17: Well, Justin Baldoni walks us through this kind of confrontation that's had where Blake is trying to convince him that her script for the scene on the roof is better because Ryan Reynolds does it's better, and her friend who happens to pop up in the middle of this meeting, superstar Taylor Swift, also gives it that the thumbs up. So he felt like he was, you know, kind of bullied into approving Blake's version of this script when he's supposed to be the director. This is his production company. But I don't know if you knew this. A few days ago, their attorneys were in court and a judge warned both parties stop trying this case in the media, and you're seeing Baldoni's attorney defiantly disobeying the judge's recent orders. My source says it's because they are so confident in that the evidence is in Baldoni's favor that they're acting fearlessly. But just to the super Bowl. I know we're going to talk about Travis in a second. There are rumors that Blake and Ryan will watch the super Bowl with Taylor in New Orleans. Blake and Ryan, you know, friends with Taylor, will also love New Orleans. It's my personal opinion that if they are not there like they were the last time, that there is issues going on behind the scenes with their friendship. Perhaps Taylor trying to distance herself from Blake and Ryan.
Speaker 4: Oh that's not what a BFF does. They stick with you when you're going through it that I dump you and just quickly on the super Bowl and Taylor Swift and her boyfriend NFL player Travis Kelsey.
Speaker 3: Kelsey has said that it's.
Speaker 4: Awesome and a great honor that Donald Trump will be attending the super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Now we know.
Speaker 4: Swift has attacked Donald Trump more than once. She backed Kamala Harris in the recent election, so it's going to be interesting how she copes with her boyfriend being very open to Donald Trump, not just open, really being quite honored by his presence. We've run out of time, Kinsey Schofield. It's always a pleasure. Thanks for your time, and that's it from me.
Speaker 3: I'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Night for lefties losing it at nine pm up next is Newsnight.