Speaker 1: Matt, you are looking absolutely glowing today. What's your secret?
Speaker 2: Well, Anna, I've been using this new hydrating tanning myss called Goldie b. We're two e's.
Speaker 3: I have to check it out. I've never heard of it.
Speaker 2: Go to their instagram.
Speaker 3: I want the fairy Tale, I want the Prince Charming.
Speaker 2: She how do I put this? Isn't a fan of my kissing style.
Speaker 3: Boyfriend and girlfriend for about twelve hours. He's in a trash bin. He's non recyclable. Catching her mu.
Speaker 2: I loved being love. I love love. I just got to keep my hands off Tammy. So we didn't get to finish it. And it wasn't had nothing to do with the movie, Like the movie didn't get us in the mood. We just.
Speaker 3: Where's Your Head At?
Speaker 1: Is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 2: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate detail, advice, and much more.
Speaker 3: Hello everyone, Hi Nah.
Speaker 2: Hello Anna, and welcome to another episode of Wear's Your Head At? Everyone. We had Tammy in last week, my beautiful fiance. What an episode. I think we really touched on a lot. If you haven't already listened to that Go back. It is a very good episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was cute. You guys are very cute. Coffees in hand. Twenty twenty four's happening.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I feel like holidays are.
Speaker 1: Like now done right, Yeah, I mean I'm still in holiday mode. I mean, my all whites today, you.
Speaker 2: Are too, I should see that. What's the go with that? What's the vibe?
Speaker 3: I mean?
Speaker 1: I had like white linen hands and a white tank top on, and then I walked outside and I was like, oh my god, it's freezing and the only thing I could pare with it was like a white linen shirt. So now I'm just like, look like Jesus, you do you.
Speaker 2: Look like you're about to go on let's say a cruise or.
Speaker 3: Something hippie retreat maybe.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no ship buying. You've got no got shoes on all you got your berks on. My hippie vibes very hippie.
Speaker 1: Well, when I go on holiday, like I do get a little hippie like. I just love like sinking into like the beach lifestyle. Just relaxing, just relaxing, you know, it's fun.
Speaker 3: We've got our cruise.
Speaker 1: Speaking of cruises, next month. Can you believe that that's come up so quickly?
Speaker 2: That has snuck up? I was saying to you before, when we'll get in lunch, maybe we should watch some some movies around cruises to get us in the mood, like the Titanic, Speed to.
Speaker 3: The ones go down.
Speaker 2: Literally, they're all cruise crashes.
Speaker 3: You don't want to no, no, no, no, no no, no, like absolutely not. I can't. I won't watch anything.
Speaker 2: But are you scared of the ocean?
Speaker 1: I don't know why, but my TikTok at the moment is like, yeah, it's like, what's that music? It's Liken's probably like shut up like that really scary music.
Speaker 3: Yes, of the ocean.
Speaker 1: And I don't know why it's all of a sudden my algorithm, but I think because I am going on a cruise. I've watched one of these videos for like a second too long, and now I'm getting heats of them. So I'm like literally like holding my TikTok being like not interested. Really I was, I'm so scared of the ocean now because of this.
Speaker 2: I'm not really I've watched him. I like him. I saw one where a cruise ship crashed into the back of another cruise shook out the whole thing.
Speaker 3: I saw that.
Speaker 2: Imagine just relaxing in your bed on the back end of the ship and in the front of the other one just takes out what's going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, but that's not gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Now, let's start talking positively, positive vibes about the cruise.
Speaker 2: A relaxing A couple of days on the ocean.
Speaker 3: Really stressing me out.
Speaker 2: Turn On of the week, turn on of the week is looks like you've forgotten every fucking week.
Speaker 3: Every you just see to write them in your notes. That's what I've started doing.
Speaker 1: As soon as I get a turn on of the week or any of the week, I just put them in my notes.
Speaker 2: I put actual ideas for the podcast in my notes, but never the turn on or turn off the week.
Speaker 3: Do you know my turn on? You go, well, you can think of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So my turn on of the week is actually, and I never thought I would say this, genuinely catching the train. So I where so where I live, I'm on a train line. It's like a really like really nice train line goes along the beach like it's beautiful and like where I live, it's just so accessible to everything now.
Speaker 3: I was going out.
Speaker 1: For drinks with Michael and his work friends on Friday night and I had the option to get an uber or catch the train.
Speaker 2: And I how much was a uber?
Speaker 1: I think it was like forty dollars? And then a train is like fair invasion?
Speaker 2: What fair invage? So you don't pay?
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: Surprise?
Speaker 3: No, I paid.
Speaker 1: I had my Michy tapped on it. I think it costs like eight dollars there and back, Like it's so cheap. I think I think that's right. But anyway, like I don't know if you know this about me, but I don't know. I had some like traumatic things happen in the past to the point where like I was kind of scared of being alone with men that I didn't know.
Speaker 3: And when I went to.
Speaker 1: Therapy, I actually went to therapy and got hypnotized to be able to take an uber by myself because I was so scared being like in that close proximity with a male.
Speaker 3: Like that's how scary it was.
Speaker 1: Like I would literally go into fight or flight, would start like sweating, shaking, like I thought like they were going to kill me, and like that things were going to happen a pin. Yeah, but like even that wasn't enough. Like I just think, I don't know, it's just like past traumas, but yeah, I was hypnotized to be able to just catch an uber by myself, and I don't know recently that I feel like the hypnosis is wearing off or something, but I'm getting that like really like anxious, stressed out feeling. Anyway, I didn't mean for this to like go dark, but like I caught the train instead of catching an uber by myself, which is like a really anxious place for me to be caught the train.
Speaker 3: There was lots of people around.
Speaker 1: It was a really nice view of the beach on the way to the city, and I loved it.
Speaker 2: My last yeah, my last two houses that I was in before right next to the train line, so down and we'd hop straight on the train and go into the city or whatever we were doing. Maybe did a handful of times I'd mostly catch an uber, but like the times that we had time, we'd walk down and hop on the trains and it was really efficient.
Speaker 3: Yeah, really efficient. Saves money.
Speaker 1: Like you can literally get anywhere anywhere that I would need to personally go in Melbourne, I can get there via the train. So I'm like on board with trains, and I never thought i'd say that, but I'm so on board with them.
Speaker 3: I'm loving them at the moment. So that's my turn on of the week.
Speaker 2: When I used to go to at Uni, I used to catch an hour train every morning and every night. Hated it because it was full, it was like peak time. So I have a bad experience with them.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's like a I mean, that's a good amount of time. But then again, like if you are on the train as well, instead of like driving, you can do work on the train like I do Goldie be stuff whilst on the train, like instead of driving.
Speaker 3: Then I'm two hands on the wheel. I can't do any.
Speaker 2: Anything depends if you get a seat or not.
Speaker 1: I've not not got a seat yet, so that would be a different that would be a new.
Speaker 2: Hurdle at the start of the train line. I'm close to I don't have a turn on this week, Anna, you.
Speaker 1: Can think of anything in that time. How are you getting around these days?
Speaker 3: Just cars?
Speaker 2: Car?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no bicycles or trains.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Some new form of transport, no, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I could I don't know. I could. I have no turn off you guys. Sorry, I had a mental blank. But I watched I adventured and watched Saltburn last night.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, we have to toalk about Saltburn.
Speaker 2: Wow. I didn't get to finish it. I did say to Tammy, I have to watch this because I want to talk about it on the podcast with Anna. And we didn't finish it. And I said, well, what do I say? And she says, well, tell the truth and I was like, okay, I just couldn't keep my hands off Tammy. So we didn't get to finish it. And it wasn't had nothing to do with the movie, Like the movie didn't get us in the mood. We just yeah, we're in bed, and it got to that point. So so how.
Speaker 3: Far along did you actually get to it?
Speaker 2: During the intercourse, I did hear the scene between Tammy and I.
Speaker 3: So you're basically playing Sultburn as background?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was just white noise. I did hear the scene when he goes down on the girl with the period. She said something about that time of month.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm going to tell you about Sulburn.
Speaker 2: Any spoilers really a spoiler free for everyone or no, I feel like everyone's watched it now, Okay, don't tell me the ending, okay, because I'll finish it. But I did.
Speaker 3: I think the beginn to just started from the beginning. It sounds like, I don't know if you can finish it.
Speaker 2: I did see the bathwater.
Speaker 1: Scene where he like drinks the cum from the water, yeah, which is just like so twisted and so like.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't drink Michael's bathwater.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not really with come in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like just his bathwater in general. Nah, I'd get a straw.
Speaker 3: No, you wouldn't. That is ridiculous. When would you do that? Come on? Would you? Actually?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but there was come in it. It wasn't just bast water.
Speaker 2: I don't drink's bathwater. Nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 4: You don't even know what the thing is like now that's literally trying to have a conversation or something that he knows nothing about.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say this, this is what I will say about salt. Then it's so fucked up, it's so twisted. I said on my socials, whoever produced this is really twisted in the mind. And then literally everyone came back to him was like it's Margot Robbie who produced it, and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, what what happens in the space of the forty minutes that I haven't seen? Then?
Speaker 3: I mean, the whole thing is just very twisted.
Speaker 2: I didn't find it that there was nothing.
Speaker 3: I'll do a one spoiler alert.
Speaker 1: Okay, someone the guy dies, the main guy, Jacob Belori or whatever his name is, and then the guy like humps his grave, like he puts his dick into the dirt and starts like trying to have sex with the grave. And it's like so dark but so twisted. The whole thing was dark and twisted. But that's just weird and like, I don't know, I just have so much to say on this, and I'm just annoyed that I can't.
Speaker 2: Well why we tried to finish it and then we got to that how to shower and like Vampire Diaries, We're like, yep, I just chucked it.
Speaker 3: You guys are big on the Vampire Diaries at the moment.
Speaker 2: I mean, so turn on Vampire to be fair.
Speaker 1: The one thing I will say about Saltburn is that it's brought back the song.
Speaker 3: There's mud on the dance. Oh, there's murder on the dance floor.
Speaker 2: He's dancing naked out of the house, dancing naked around the house.
Speaker 3: Did you see did you see that scene TikTok or something?
Speaker 1: The final scene, he's like literally got his willy out and it's just like shwinging left and swing.
Speaker 2: He has a huge one, doesn't he. I remember the scene when he walks through the.
Speaker 3: Field and it's kind of long. It looks long because it's like swinging.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they're like, good on you when you got naked in the field. I remember that scene.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but anyway, you do see you do see the dick at the end. I feel like it's just anyway, I need.
Speaker 2: To finish it. You need to finish it so I can talk about it.
Speaker 3: But yeah's let's start.
Speaker 1: The conversation up on our Facebook page because I would love to talk about Saltburn with everyone, and hopefully by then Matt's watched it and.
Speaker 3: You can chime in.
Speaker 2: Of the this week is okay?
Speaker 1: Mine is that I've never had my wisdom teeth out ever, and I think on my bottom right hand side, I'm starting.
Speaker 3: To get wisdom teeth come through.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I know that there's three like in my mouth, but they've just not come up or they've caused me no issues. But I'm starting to like I'm teething like a child, like I feel like my wisdom teeth are coming through now.
Speaker 2: I never had that problem with wisdom teeth come through. Mine just came through. I think I got a little bit of pain. But they w went to the dentist and he said, you've got more than enough room in that jaw for them to say that I have. And I never really heard about it again.
Speaker 3: Well, and they just came through.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming so I.
Speaker 3: Didn't check it out your mouth keep close.
Speaker 2: I just I just never heard anything that it. Never felt anything about it again. They just came through.
Speaker 3: You would have felt them if they came through.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I don't remember it being pain. Just said like they're going to come through, and they did.
Speaker 3: What minds is painful?
Speaker 2: Like thirty years old, you're getting you with.
Speaker 3: Tenty one thirty one.
Speaker 1: I didn't think that, like I thought once you hit like twenty nine, like you were kind of good. I was like, clearly they've got enough wisdom, you know, these teeth.
Speaker 3: Don't need to come through.
Speaker 2: I honestly thought that all your teeth come through in your teenage years.
Speaker 1: No, but wisdom teeth come through later. I think that's why they call them wisdom teeth, because you're like, well, maybe.
Speaker 2: I haven't got mine yet.
Speaker 3: Then I don't think you've got them through, because yeah, I mean, how old are you? Twenty eight?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think you might. I mean I feel like you would know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But anyway, my wisdom teeth are coming through, so I need to see the dentist asap and get them checked up on because like wisdom teeth number one, very painful, but also too they can completely disrupt your whole smile.
Speaker 3: So like, you know, we definitely don't want Matt for my wedding. I want to have like teeth going all over the shop.
Speaker 2: They probably move your other teeth as well, wouldn't they if they come here.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: They could move my teeth. And I'm like, you know, I had a great smile for like.
Speaker 2: Do you still wear your retainer?
Speaker 1: I do, but I have noticed my teeth move. It's annoying. But anyway, what's your ech of the week.
Speaker 2: My ech of the week is fortunate enough, I got to go to the Australian Open twice already, but I want to go to more. I love the tennis when it's on, you know, I don't I don't really invest in the tennis when it's not in Australia, like you know, I'm.
Speaker 1: Not, Yeah, the same, I'm like, only I'm all about the Australian Open and I follow.
Speaker 2: All of it well. I love the pageantry and I love like the audience stuff of when you're actually at events, like I love that sort of atmosphere, the vibe of it all. So when I'm there, I love it and I want to go more. But obviously we're really busy. So I think I've got another ticket for Wednesday, this following Wednesday, so I'll go again. And then I'm back up on the goal so I'll be able to go again.
Speaker 1: So so what you're of the week is you haven't seen enough tennis, but you still have one more to go to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm grateful for the amount I'm going to write this. Sorry, guys, I'm actually sorry. I'm going to write these cks down from now on and turn on when they come to me. I'm not going to think that my ADHD brain's going to remember it because you know what, I forget it straight away.
Speaker 3: We do love the Australian Open though.
Speaker 1: Like all I've literally, like every single night, I'm awake until like twelve one o'clock watching those late night games, like I can't turn them off.
Speaker 3: I'm so good.
Speaker 2: My sister and her partner were up pretty late last time watch and they don't get nine in their bedroom, so they're in like the lounge room watching it. I don't know the antenna, the channels, but not in her bedroom. And I was pretty funny. I walked past. I'm like watching in bed, but come on, and they're just like staring at me.
Speaker 3: Okay, so bad. And I were just talking before about this fight that we had.
Speaker 2: Hilarious. You reminded me about this.
Speaker 3: It's so funny.
Speaker 1: So in the close to where we do this podcast, there's this pub and I had this fight on the way there, and I honestly, do you remember what it was about?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Sort of, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't remember at all. Like literally have no record.
Speaker 2: We're not going to we're not gonna air our launch tree on here, but I have it. Yeah, I have a I know what it was about.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, anyway, we had this fight. It's like on the way to this pub shall we call it? And I ordered like food and then sat down and so salty he literally like there's like the tables and there are massive right, like like a long table, and normally like we'd sit like beside each other on this huge table, and like that was so salty with me that he literally I was like sat at one side and he literally chose the furthest seat possible away from me on the same table.
Speaker 3: You like sat down in half with your arms folded.
Speaker 2: Am I the asshole?
Speaker 3: And are you then asshole? Well? And then I literally started laughing.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: We were in silence actually for like thirty seconds, maybe it was like five minutes.
Speaker 3: We didn't talk in five minutes, and then I just started laughing.
Speaker 4: He was like, what it's like, did you want to get a seat further away from me?
Speaker 3: And then you started laughing? You broke the eyes and we moved on with life.
Speaker 1: We get over our fights pretty quickly, I mean, to be fair, we haven't had to fight a long time.
Speaker 2: Well, what do we always say? What did we say on this podcast? It's not about arguing, It's about the everyone has about the recovery about the recovery. It's about how you recover from it and how you move on. I feel because no one's going to get along with stuff, and I'm all disagreements in life, like two people are the same, So it's about how you recover from it. You're in different opinions on stuff.
Speaker 1: Never let a fight go for more than an hour hours long. For me, an hour is too long. Yeah, sometimes I need like cooling down period. But like I think, after like thirty minutes, I'm like, okay, let's wrap this side.
Speaker 2: I could not want out and that's not sound good. I could just figure the argument out and I reckon a minute, just say your peace and move on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's my recovery is key.
Speaker 1: Your recovery is definitely like But that also means that sometimes you have to swallow your pride and be like, Okay.
Speaker 2: I'm willing to swallow my pride.
Speaker 1: I feel I am sometimes depending on the arcupant.
Speaker 2: Would you rather be right or would you rather be happy?
Speaker 3: But would you rather be right or rather be happy?
Speaker 2: Happy?
Speaker 1: Michael would say happy to happy wife, happy life. Michael's in Sydney this week, which I'm a bit devil about. I get so scared sleeping by myself at any house. I mean I did live by myself for a while and I got really used to it. But I just think since I've not done it for a while, and because of our house that we have now, it's a little bit older, so it's a bit creaky, so it just like freaks me out.
Speaker 2: You'll be fine, I mean I don't. Yeah, what's the like, You've got two doors, someone's going to get in through the first door, and then if they do.
Speaker 1: I'm genuinely thinking about sleeping over at Michael's parents house. I was with her yesterday and I was like, I'm really scared, and they're like, you can stay it out.
Speaker 3: I was like, actually might.
Speaker 2: Want in wute a friend over.
Speaker 3: Maybe I will, but it's yeah, it's for a few nights.
Speaker 2: Your couch is quite comfortable.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, that's a that's a later me problem, Okay.
Speaker 2: And so this thing came up in my new seat the other day and I sent it into the group chat. It was I think the dude or dudet with the holding the signs up you know in New York. Oh yeah, and she said it's time. It's now time to unfollow that person you met drunk in the bathroom four years ago. And I was like, this reads sates with me so much because I have done an absolute cull on my Instagram. On my Facebook. Facebook was a lot harder than I thought. I have like four thousand friends on Facebook and.
Speaker 1: I was just one of those people that was just like adding adding people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it must have been I must have been back in the day or like I've come across these people, because I've seen people and I was like who is this? And then like I do a bit, I was like, oh I fuck, no unfriends, like I don't need you, Like I don't need this stuff. I remember a couple of last year, maybe this time last year, I culed out, remember how you'd like random Facebook groups? It was like like this followed all of them, and I thought it was pretty relevant to my life. And I was gonna ask you, have you un followed anyone recently? Like what's your story?
Speaker 1: Do you feel like you're like, do you feel like a weight's lifted? It's like, yeah, ring clean of people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I have years ago, someone told me, put in your news feed what you want to see, right, put in your news feed where you think your life's going, like so put in front of you, like if you want to you know, like, for instance, we want to be on radio, So I follow a lot of radio things because I want to see that in that's what at my vision It's like a vision board essentially, so that like I'll unfollow like things that I don't need to see anymore, Like you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean, anything negative, I'm unfollowing for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I follow a lot of business pages now that I've started Goldie b like lots of business and like motivation and you know, female founders and things like that.
Speaker 3: Like I follow a lot of people like that.
Speaker 1: But I do feel like I like I don't want to unfollow people because I feel bad about it, but I really would love to just start again, Like I reckon on Instagram, I follow like two thousand people and I think it's that's a lot. It's a lot, but I just feel bad to unfollow people's now. It's just like this number and it's hard. Like you meet people one time, like at an event or something, and you like really like don't know them or anything, and then they follow you. So I'm like, Okay, well I'm going to follow them back to be nice, and then I'm like stuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah I did. There's a couple of people on there that I was like, what do you unfollow them? Or do you just keep following you? Because like I'll probably never talk to you again or never.
Speaker 3: It's not about never talk to you again, like in a mean way.
Speaker 1: It's about like I see it when you wouldn't see them, like, yeah, it's hard.
Speaker 2: It's a hard one. And then like I was, I was some people, I was like, well they are they following me? Like if they've unfollowed me, what's the point of following them? Like so I check and where? And I was like, I still following I'm an a And I was like, well maybe I do. Do you mute anyone?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah, if someone annoys me, I'll meet them mute.
Speaker 2: Them straight away.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think we had a fight once I muted you for twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: I remember.
Speaker 1: But also like I have friends who don't look at my stories, and I'm like, have you muted me?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: Like people who follow me where I'd be like, you know, they used to like look at all my stories?
Speaker 3: And then all of a sudden, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I wonder if you can tell who's muted you, Well, I.
Speaker 1: Think you can probably gauge it because like all of my friends are at the top of my story, so if they're not there, I'm like, well I must have been muted.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah they are. But then next time I check, it's a different lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's a different order. Me too. But in the first time I look, it's always like my top friends or people who I follow.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: I mean, social media is just such an interesting place because it just like adds so many different layers of dynamics to everything. But yeah, like obviously I would love to do what you've done and have a clear out, but I also don't want to offend people.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's offending people. Because I spoke to my mate about this, I reckon it is. Well. I spoke to him and I said, like, I'm not going to follow. What's the point of following girls? Now?
Speaker 1: Like this girl who I know unfollowed me. Oh sorry, what were we gonna say?
Speaker 2: I was saying, like, there's no point following, like and not in a way of like you know that I've done anything with them or anything like that, Like there was completely platonic. But girls like you meet at events and that there's no point following him.
Speaker 3: Now because you're gay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't need that. In my new speed, I don't need to see that stuff. Like if they completely patronic follow I still I don't need that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I think that's a bit different. Like I would do pissed off if Michael was following all these miscellaneous women, even if they'd met, Like I just think, like it's really not necessary.
Speaker 3: I think that comes down to respect as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I've unfollowed a bunch of them. I was like, there's people from like school, and I was like and like, look, I mean this in the most nicest way. I was like, I don't talk to you, Like I don't I'm not going to speak to you again. Like I was like, I really don't.
Speaker 1: See whereas I have a problem with unfollowing people, like I just feel like just to follow the people still, I'm just like it's not that I'll even talk to them, it's just more like this is like with like maybe even like people I've seen in the past, Like I just feel like it's respectful to keep following them. But I remember I was in the car with you and Michael once and something came up about.
Speaker 3: This guy who I used to see, and then.
Speaker 1: Nat was turned around and was like, why are you still following that guy at it?
Speaker 3: And I was I was like okay, mad, And then Matt and Michael both came up.
Speaker 1: I mean, they're like, unfollow him right now, and I was like, okay, so I'm.
Speaker 3: Followed him, but you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just like, don't go out of my way to like unfollow people who have seen in the past.
Speaker 2: Okay, So when you get into a new relationship, then do you reckon the expectation is to unfollow anyone that you've been on a date with, anyone that you've chatted to in that way, or anyone that you've you've seen in that way that's not platonic. Do you think that is an expectation from both parties?
Speaker 3: Maybe from for them to me.
Speaker 2: I think it's both. I think it respectfully both should do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, respect But like what happens if like so, for instance, there was a guy who I used to see who now we are like friends, but like we would never like nothing would ever happen. Michael, if like, if I was to like message him about something like he used to have a business, so sometimes I would ask him about like business related things. I'll be like to Michael, hey, do you mind if I message him about this to do with business? Right?
Speaker 2: Fair enough?
Speaker 3: And then Michael's like completely fine with that. I just think it's about.
Speaker 1: Having an open dialogue. It always comes back to an open dialogue. Like if you're having in a relationship and you have a chat with someone else, like who like someone, even if it's someone who you've seen, as long as you're open about that and you're like, hey, by the way, do you mind if I do this?
Speaker 2: I completely agree. But even if it's just like there shouldn't even be a dialogue. I think if you've been on like two days with them, or you've chatted to him in a non platonic way and there's no friendship.
Speaker 3: There, then yeah, you can definitely unfollow definitely.
Speaker 2: Thinkow I don't think there's you don't there's no way to justify it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree, I do.
Speaker 2: I do think that sometimes when you do that that I don't want the other person that you've unfollowed thinking that like that they're an issue or something like do you know what I mean? Yeah, that's where I'm sort of like, oh, I don't want this person thinking that, like.
Speaker 3: There's a bad lotter.
Speaker 2: No, not that like that. My partner has told me to unfollow you, do you know what I mean? I don't want to give them that credit because I'm not unfollowing for that reason. I'm unfollowing them because it's a it's amazing. I'm just not interested in that, like in the most respectful way possible, Like I just don't need to see you in my news feed anymore.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Okay, Matt, let's play trash or keep. So we're both gonna say three to one trash or keep, So it's unfit.
Speaker 2: This is people that if we unfollow or not.
Speaker 1: Yes, so okay trash or keep someone who you used to date three to one trush, depending on the situation.
Speaker 3: Like we just discussed, I.
Speaker 2: Unfollowed an X that I'm friends with because another X told me to.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that's fair enough that but who's requested it?
Speaker 3: Then? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I just don't think if it makes you part and feel uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Unfollowing, trash or keep someone who added you through a dating platform but then nothing eventuated.
Speaker 3: Three to one trash trash an old work colleague you've lost touch with three to one trash.
Speaker 2: Well it how close were you with them and your thinking the opposites? Are you thinking opposite sex?
Speaker 3: Yeah, trash, I.
Speaker 2: Think same sex. Opposite sex? No real point.
Speaker 1: Okay, an old school friend you haven't spoken with since year twelve, three to one trash.
Speaker 2: That's well, that was where it.
Speaker 3: I know what they're up to.
Speaker 2: I'm not interested. I don't know. I'm not into. That's that's where it came a bit like I feel bad, but I'm not really interested.
Speaker 3: I had something kind of interested.
Speaker 2: I had somebody from high school message me, tell me like how well I'm doing, and asked if an old friend is getting an invite to the wedding. Shut up, I haven't seen him since like year twelve.
Speaker 3: Every man and his dogs come out of the woodworks for that wedding.
Speaker 2: Literally literally, it's a final list.
Speaker 1: Guys, Okay, work people who give you the ick three to one trash before I.
Speaker 2: Work with them, You're not gonna un following they give you the ick like mutant. Maybe you're working with them in the office.
Speaker 3: You maybe mute them.
Speaker 1: Someone who posts a lot and you don't like their content slash it annoys you. Three to one trash if you don't like the content them, will mute them if you feel.
Speaker 2: Like you can't unfollow them.
Speaker 3: Someone you met in a bathroom while I was drunk. Three to one trash.
Speaker 2: You probably have some great charts and your best friends. You've got three business adventures, but like adventures ventures, there would be an adventure in the bathroom adventure.
Speaker 3: Okay. Two more family members who don't.
Speaker 1: Actually see that much because I was sorry, I did I said that wrong.
Speaker 3: Family members who you don't actually see that much.
Speaker 2: I was actually on one of these ones.
Speaker 1: Three to one family family I like second cousin.
Speaker 2: I was and hovering around that follower button.
Speaker 3: That would actually be no, it was it was.
Speaker 2: It was actually a cousin from you, Like I don't.
Speaker 1: See I have aunties who like don't post, and I think they just have like a grid, like there's there's no photos, so I'm like, why am I following you?
Speaker 2: But then I'm like, it's not make the edit, but someone that passed away, so they're not going to post anymore.
Speaker 3: Three two well trash. That's so bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't need to like.
Speaker 3: If I die, surely you're going to keep this afraid or you aren't following me.
Speaker 2: I just did a cap.
Speaker 3: That's so toxic, that's so obviously i'd.
Speaker 2: Keep following you.
Speaker 3: You would.
Speaker 4: Over for a little bit and be like, damn it, I should keep her. She was the co host to my podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that'd be proud upon.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, that's all we have time for. We are so excited about twenty twenty four. We have some really exciting things in the pipeline as well, So make sure you keep listening, keep giving us a five star review, keep sharing with your friends and family. It means the absolute world to Matt and I. And until next time, see ya bye.