Speaker 1: Appoche production. Hey guys, did you want to come and see me live? Without spending eight hundred dollars for the hour? You can come and see my live show at the Adelaide Fringe Festival. Whoa, I feel like it needs a round of applause. I am doing six shows from the twenty fifth of February until the second of March. Holy Molly, this is going to be a wild ride. It is called Culli Electric in my Box. Look, we're not getting into my actual box, but we will be unpacking my dms in a hilarious live show and I'm going to be dragging my producer Shad along with me for the ride. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's exciting. So link you'll be in the show notes or they can just hit you up on your socials Kali, and if you want to see my show How I Almost Killed a Guy that'll be on at the Fringe Festival as well, just hit us up for the tickets.
Speaker 1: Am I going to be Okay? I'm going to need like eighty tequila shots before I do it, But anyway, see you there girlfriend Fire with Garlie Electric. This is not a how to guide for people wanting to get into the industry. I don't want people to think that they're going to necessarily learn something here. It's more just a fun and interesting take on the industry, but also just coming from my point of view. I'm sitting down with my producer getting down to the nitty gritty of the sex worker industry. When I'm on tour, everyone wants to be in my box, but not that kind of box. This is a little bit of a different episode this week. As I'm currently on tour Beautiful Spot, I can see Sydney Harbor Bridge from where I'm recording from. I receive so many messages when ever I'm on tour. As soon as people know that I'm coming to their location, my inbox goes crazy. I receive so many dms per day sometimes it can hit I reckon about one thousand across all of my different platforms. Honestly, it's a lot for me to go through, but I find some absolute pearls in there. There's nothing like having a few BEVs and then deciding to send your favorite titty chick from the internet a message at two am. So today I have compiled quite a list of some of the best and worst messages that I have received in my DMS or to my work phone, which is very accessible for everybody to reach me on. So let's kick it off, Shad. What are we starting with?
Speaker 2: One person rights? Are you willing to be in a long term relationship with me? And are you willing to let me impregnate you to have kids together? If you say yes and agree to these terms, then we can move forward. If you let me impregnate you, I'll give you forty thousand dollars, no deposit or just cash in hand tonight. Will you let me pregnent you? Day?
Speaker 1: There's a lot to unpack here. First of all, this comes back to a pregnancy kink for people. So this is a thing that I hear often. It's not actually that they just really want to have random children. It's because the thought of getting me pregnant excites them and is something that they just really want to do. Pregnancy kink is not something that's spoken about a lot, and it's often hard to kind of pick those guys out. You know, when somebody takes notice of my feet, they're a foot guy, like you can see. But often women will get in relationships with these guys not knowing that they're actually in a relationship with somebody who just has a pregnancy kink and is trying to get them pregnant. So it's kind of like a really hidden, missed kind of kink or fetish that people are into, you know, until maybe they have twelve random children, and then it's you know, quite aware. The most famous person who has a pregnancy kink is Nick Cannon.
Speaker 2: Oh, because he's got a million kids.
Speaker 1: Yes, and he just keeps on knocking them up like he just that that is a pregnancy kink. It's not even I don't even think that it's about the kid. It's just the whole pregnancy part. They want to know that they have impregnated me, that I am carrying their child. They find that sexy or i don't know, some kind of turn on for them. It's a little bit it's a little bit wild. Look, there are a lot of women in Australia and this is also something that's not really spoken about too much. There are quite a lot of women in Australia who provide sexy well. Look, they're sex workers who are pregnant and they get a whole new array of male followers and male interests because there are men out there who just search for pregnant women, and so these women will make quite a bit of money just making you know, they have OnlyFans accounts and they're pregnant, and they will you know, show their journey and their bump and you know, sexy videos and guys love it.
Speaker 3: Then, oh god, okay, this is such a world that we could just dive into. Then there's like a lactating kink that's associated to it as well, So once she gives birth and is breastfeeding, they get right into the whole lactating milk milk thing.
Speaker 1: Are you okay? Men?
Speaker 3: Oh what glorious glorious creatures.
Speaker 2: Well, if if you're listening to that and you're thinking, wow, that's strange, let me strap in for the next one. This one is titled pooping container Guy. This was center at eleven thirty in the morning.
Speaker 1: Yes, so this isn't like a three am.
Speaker 2: This is had breakfast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this guy's had brecky. He's probably at work, sitting at his desk being like today fucking sucks. I need some I need some enjoyment in my day. I'm going to go find some poop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's just not back in a sighball and he saw it. Actually I've got room for more. How much would it cost literally just a poop in a container for me, that's all.
Speaker 1: I'm like, There isn't enough money in the world.
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 4: So look, we look, we're going to have a good lull about this, but also we need to be very mindful shad that we aren't kink shaming because we don't yuck people's yums here.
Speaker 2: Remember, I think this is a very yucky yum. Okay, this is a pretty yuck yum.
Speaker 1: And so I replied, because I just like, I'm so intrigued by people, I just want to know what happened to you? How did you get here? And I said, if it's solid, and he replied, probably just have a wank, maybe suck it.
Speaker 2: Oh god, that's christ.
Speaker 1: And then I said, well what happens if it's soft? Ah, I'm replied with I would smear it all over myself. And then I replied, how did you get to this point?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: How is poop sexy? For you? See, this is the thing. He's not doing this as a joke. This is a sexual This is a sexual thing. This is a sexual gratification. So sucking on poop and smearing it is sexually driven. And he's like, well, I'm being serious. It just turns me on. And he's like, why are you asking all these questions? Are you kink shaming? Of course, I replied with I don't know much about this. I find humans interesting and I just want to know all the information, like I want to know it's not kink shaming. I'm asking questions because this is mind blowing for me. And I said, is it hard to find people who will do that for you? And he said yes. He's like, look, I'm really into farts as well. I bet you do great ones. And we ended the conversation there. It's a lot, and I can't even imagine how you get to that point. Like we've spoken about kings and fetishes before, and all I can think of is maybe as a kid having older siblings, maybe he had an older brother or something who would like try and always put dog shit in his mouth. I don't know, like, I don't know how you get to this point. I'm just I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure, and you don't offer that service.
Speaker 1: Not currently. No, No, look, it could be a little nugget gold mine who who knows. I just don't know what I'm missing out on there. No, look, I actually, to be honest, I do know a couple of women in the industry who do offer it, and they have absolutely no qualms whatsoever in offering up their poop in a container. So this is quite a different We're just headed down a little bit of a different, different, different path, very different path. Okay, So this happens quite often, and this kind of boggles me a little bit. I received text messages just inquiries, guys inquiring, and so they'll say things like, Hi, Carly, my name is Alex. I'm a fit, white, ossy bloke. I used to get those messages and I'm like, you could be purple, Like it does not matter. Why are you telling me that you're white? And so I started thinking, are these guys are racists? Like, I don't want to see anybody that's racist. So I kind of stopped seeing guys who told me that they were white and ozsy. But it wasn't until I voiced that out on Twitter that I had a few people right back saying, well, no, I actually say that I'm white and ossy. Because a lot of female sex workers won't see Indians or Asian guys, and I just want to let them know. So then I'm like, sex work is racist? Like what is what is going on? Look, every sex worker has the right over her body and who she wants to share it with. I think there's good and bad in every race. But to just blatantly block out a whole you know, nationality, does seem racist to me.
Speaker 2: You know, it's crazy because it's like if you're you know, the constant conversation is sex work is real work. Sex work is a legitimate business. If you ran a bakery and you said I'm not going to serve any Indian people, that would be discriminatory, you'd be shut down.
Speaker 1: Massively, massively. There are women out there who are very vocal that you know, they've had a bad experience or one, two, three bad experiences with a certain nationality and they refuse to continue to see that nationality. That's their own prerogative. I will still think that they're racist. I love seeing everybody from whatever nationality where ab I've from. I find it interesting. I ask a lot of questions. I'm you know, I don't know why women don't want to see Asian men or Indian men. Is it because Indian men lick belly buttons. I don't. I don't know, but I don't. I don't understand it. They do love a good belly button link lick shad really oh yes, yes, And I haven't quite worked it out.
Speaker 2: So this is kind of like how you know you were saying, you said improvasive, so it's Greek anal yes, yes, how you're saying that the people love a belly button linck.
Speaker 1: Yes, they love it. They're the only the only race that that do it.
Speaker 2: And I don't know, just starty heritage, which is adjacent, right, Okay, it's something I'm interested.
Speaker 1: Can you try giving it a belly button a leak and just see, like maybe there's some like generational thing that just like gets activated. You're like, well, this is.
Speaker 2: A sure like maybe for the Indians, it's it's echoes from the Carver sage. It's something that they're tapping into.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just not sure. I'm not sure, but it happens quite a bit, and I'm always very surprised when I do a little like hah, And it always feels like do you when you touch inside your belly button and it kind of feels like somebody scratching in your sidaria.
Speaker 2: Yeah do you understand?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, not just me, Okay, Yeah, that's that's a thing, very weird. So I am on tour at the moment, and these are two different requests that I got to my work phone yesterday here in Sydney. Now these are these are quite common for me to get these kind of requests. I'm just gonna read it. Hey, I was wondering if you do a cash meat in Sydney tomorrow, I'll hand you cash and you tell me I'm a good boy and send me on my way. Thanks. Look at somebody with a praise king. It's not about the money. It's not about him giving me the money. He's literally giving me the money to pay for my time for doing this. It's about me telling him that he's a good boy. And as somebody with a praise kink, I'm going to tell us that. I'm going to tell him that he is the goodest of good boys to ever have, you know, walked the streets of Sydney. So I'm probably going to do this one. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's like I feel like if you could book a tour just saying good boy to a bunch of people, that's a bloody easy run.
Speaker 1: So I've asked for one hundred and fifty bucks, and it will be a couple of seconds of interaction of me telling him that he's a good boy, just out in the street somewhere. So look, I will do I will do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll tell you you're a good boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll be like, actually, hey, just before you go, my friend Shad, he can also tell you. Because I kind of understand men, I assume that this interaction will be filmed. I assume that he will either have some kind of recording he will be videoing, and so our quick fuse second interaction will be recorded for him to relive and replay and enjoy forever to come. I will do my makeup and look very nice. Okay. So the other one that I received last night, I'm looking for a woman wanting to kick in the balls hard for real and for fun. Loel if interested, I'd like to catch off for one hour some night cheers. Also, it can be fully clothed. Do you mind asking if you have any different rates for kicking? Only do that one. No, I'm submissive, and so I find it really hard to be in a dominant position where the thing is I will kick him, and then I will be scared that I've hurt him, and I'll be making sure that he's okay. And I have had a conversation recently with somebody who likes to get kicked in the balls, and they said that often sex workers will say yes to this because they're like, oh, it's easy, I don't have to take my clothes off, I can kick someone sweet. And then they go and do it. But then they are checking in that there you know that the guy is okay. Oh sorry, Oh no, did I do it too hard? Or no, are you okay? And that kills the buzz for the guy. They want a dominating person to walk in, kick them in the nuts and be like fuck you, I'm out of here with my money. Enjoy laying on the ground, asshole. That's what they're after. So I can't provide that I'm not a good actor. I would I yeah, I would be worried that he's not okay, or that I've done some type of you know, permanent damage, even though obviously he has. This happened quite a bit. So no, it's not something that I would go and do. Would you would you be able to for money?
Speaker 2: One hundred. You walk in, I'll kick you in the balls. I'll say, get the fuck out of here, you scum bag. I'd give you everything you wanted me.
Speaker 1: Are you going to start a Twitter and just start offering these services?
Speaker 2: I'm doing the two extremes. I'll tell you a good boy or kick you of the balls.
Speaker 1: Perfect, perfect all rounder. Do you know? Yeah, Look, you've nailed this. You'd probably do quite well. If anybody out there would like Shud to come and do this for them, just reach out. We can make it happen. Do you know the other thing that you could do that people would also love? If we start how to do a Twitter and you put up that you could do those things, do you know what else you could do? You could sell your underwear. You could sell your sweaty socks and old shoes. You'd make a killing. I've had a partner before where he put up a pair of brand new work boots that he'd never worn. They were given to him and they were the wrong size, so he just put them up on Facebook marketplace and he only had men inquire asking for him to put the boots on and send photos of him wearing the boots because they just wanted to see how they fit, and so he did it once not even thinking thought it was a bit weird, and he had multiple people all asking for the socks that he was wearing. Could they come and pick up the boots and have him hand the boots over because they wanted to. He was like, oh no, I'll just leave the boots out the front. Just come and pick them up. No, no, no, I need you to hand them to me. And can I also get the socks that you were wearing when you put them on? Like, believe me, there's a market out there. There's a market out there for everything. You're everything you're on, you're on anyway, We're going to start shattered at Twitter.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: On next week's episode of Girlfriend for Hire, we are going to be talking tricks of the trade. I am going to be giving you all the tips before you get the tip uh to having a really great sex life. I'm excited, can't wait. I'll talk to you then