Speaker 1: Jason Lauren on No.
Speaker 2: One hundred.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning everybody, and hey, hey, hey, I know, welcome here Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, we're almost halfway through the.
Speaker 3: Week, guys, because you know, we celebrate the weekend from a Thursday.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's better, the long weekend or the short week that follows.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: We did say last week, there will be those employees out there taking the piss, yeah, probably making.
Speaker 1: It an extra long weekend.
Speaker 3: Making it about them, Lauren.
Speaker 1: Although I reckon most people did it on Friday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know how, there's those that's certain demographic that you like to do things differently and make it about them.
Speaker 1: We are a man down in here today. Our favorite middle child, Clint Stanaway, is sick. Finally caught up with do you.
Speaker 3: Think what do you think the seven jobs he does?
Speaker 1: Or potentially yeah, maybe he's actually off sick with a broken heart from yesterday's King's Birthday defeat.
Speaker 3: I've got a photo of him in the President's She was up on stage him saying that I'm like, does that man sleep ever? Morning?
Speaker 1: Yes, No, he's resting, and we hope you feel better soon. Clinty, I for one will really miss you. Because I am stuck with Jason and you're in a mood. Even before you just said, oh I'm in the mood, I'm.
Speaker 3: A fun little mood. I love a short week. What a game of footy?
Speaker 1: Oh my god. You know what, from the beginning of that whole ceremony with the MND slide all the way through to the final Sigron it was just in fact after the final Siron there were fireworks there too. I go to that shortly.
Speaker 3: I watched it pretty much from yeah, the start of the big freeze. Well, cooking a roast, I was channeling you.
Speaker 1: Oh perfect, I love that normally on a Sunday, good roast weather in the rain.
Speaker 3: Yesterday, well my oven broke. Oh what yeah, haven't went down after I bought the lamb.
Speaker 1: Sot, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: It broke like it's broken. Spark came out that didn't turn on. So I switched gear pivot as they say during COVID. No, no, I cooked it in the barbecue, so.
Speaker 1: That not to put the barbecue on like a you got to try and temperature.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've got Well, that's the thing. The lame went a little dry. It's got like one of those big hoods so like I'd have to get a little probably run out check.
Speaker 1: The Yeah it really is well done though, Yeah it was well done. I'm a quitter. I would have thrown that towel in so quickly.
Speaker 5: Do I go the air for?
Speaker 3: I had to go to the barbecue?
Speaker 1: Can you do a lamb in an air?
Speaker 6: For?
Speaker 3: You can do anything in an air? Fraw anything?
Speaker 1: How big was the lamb? And how big is your air?
Speaker 3: That's why I went the barbecue?
Speaker 1: Done?
Speaker 3: Yep, thank you? But yeah, what a game of footy yesterday? Is channeling? My old man was screaming at the TV.
Speaker 1: I know. I was trying to nap on the couch and Paul was screaming at the TV.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was incredible, huge turnout and what a game for the Big Freeze as well. The money they raised well.
Speaker 1: Governments through in four point five million as well. Yes, yep, sure did well done.
Speaker 3: It's our donation for research. Did we end up finding out? Did you see Chervo from Channel seven Sunrise went down the big slide?
Speaker 1: So he said he was going to donate ten grand if he got through.
Speaker 3: A company was a company said if you keep the thaw outfit on and don't have a shower because he had to fly back to Sydney to do Sunrise.
Speaker 1: I thought he was going to do it.
Speaker 3: No, it was a company came out and said it and they said if you stay in that outfit wet and get on the plane to go back to Sydney.
Speaker 1: Oh, we must find out if he did that.
Speaker 3: But his face, he had no idea what was coming?
Speaker 1: Oh didn't he? Oh?
Speaker 3: Hang on, jeez, I was.
Speaker 1: I was texting. We were texting Chris Hemsworth yesterday showing him the photos. But someone stressed up with you what did he say? Did reply? Overseas in London.
Speaker 3: We'll get a random message today because of the time difference going call someone.
Speaker 1: Stressed up as you like. He's never seen anyone in a film consume in his life anyway.
Speaker 5: Do we know yet?
Speaker 4: We saw the photo of Jerevelt on the plane still wet from the big freeze slides.
Speaker 5: So he did it?
Speaker 3: Was he in business?
Speaker 4: I don't know if they will led him into business?
Speaker 3: Yea.
Speaker 1: Oh he was thore So, god of thunder. He can do whatever he wants.
Speaker 3: We've got a huge show coming up today. We're going a brand new flyaway for you to win. Here on over all the details soon he's Sabrina, well, good morning Melbourne, Sabrina Carpenter. Manchild, yeah, manchild, it's them. That's what the kids call me.
Speaker 1: Mantile. Yeah, you are a bit of a man.
Speaker 3: Child, thank you. Nice thing of it a sit it is Jason Louren. We are sands Clint this morning. Poor thing is not well, Clint.
Speaker 1: He's having a sleeping They.
Speaker 3: Call it the medical world a hangover.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I know, I think he's actually sick.
Speaker 3: In fact, thirteen twenty fourteen, if you spotted Stannards at the g last night, I would love just to know the final time he was his circus open on a Tuesday.
Speaker 1: I think he would have been devastated. It was pretty flat for the Demons fans.
Speaker 3: But I think he would have been in full flight on the final sign. He'd been there all day, hosted the President's lunch.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I normally get a text from him if he's kicking on somewhere.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, he couldn't even use his phone.
Speaker 1: He was in that he hosted the President's lunch. It would have been on his best back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and that doesn't happen at the end of the game that lunch is early.
Speaker 1: Four Demons fans. They did so it was actually quite promising for the days. The Pies are very good to go down by one point, yeah.
Speaker 3: I thought. I remember I saying on Friday, it's it's a game like that. There's so much emotion in it that it doesn't feel like a normal matcher could really could go either way.
Speaker 1: What about Peter Dakos going down the Amendes line.
Speaker 7: As the joker?
Speaker 1: Incredible, incredible, I love him like the Daikos family.
Speaker 3: Was it Tubby Taylor? It almost went like fully back himself? He was? He was Shane warn shame Yeah no, no, I thought the same. I was like, come on, mate, don't just wear right now?
Speaker 1: Anyone warning? Why wouldn't he back on with Sharon Straz lucky good call good miss that opportunity, didn't They more.
Speaker 3: On the footy coming up soon though, because it was an issue in the dressing room afterwards that was caught on camera.
Speaker 1: No, it was on the field. I was on the field one.
Speaker 3: I just haven't seen it.
Speaker 1: I was telling you before a bit of biffo between two players, which I imagine I feel like it would happen with frustration probably more often than we think, but we don't often see it.
Speaker 3: We'll get to that in a sec.
Speaker 1: Do you have a good long weekend? I left the suburb you were just telling me before, Where did you go? How nice is a long weekend?
Speaker 3: There's just something naughty about doing something on a Sunday afternoon.
Speaker 1: Paul and I went for a Friday lunch. We thought, let's we didn't have anything on Friday afternoon, so hen I had a little date lunch.
Speaker 3: Where'd you? No?
Speaker 1: No, we did go for Italian though, and then all of a sudden, I woke up on Saturday and I was like, oh my god, I've still got three days later.
Speaker 3: We've peached. I can't go big too hard. Tonight's Sunday. Well, juicagees he's an Irish lad. It was, to be sure, twenty ninth.
Speaker 1: Birthday, the big two nine, the last year in your twenty Yeah, remember that. It feels like one hundred years ago.
Speaker 3: And him Andy's beautiful partner, who I may have said several times that night put a ring on it, Claudia, we're going out with some friends of their. Hot Peate was there?
Speaker 1: Oh, hot Peate his Irish mate all the irishmen. Do you have any friends that aren't Irish?
Speaker 8: Chats you guys, And they were heading to Antique bar in Elstonwick, a couple of doors up from the macas there at Elston Work off the p and if you know it now, I've been there.
Speaker 1: Why is it called antique bar because you were there?
Speaker 3: No, it's just.
Speaker 1: Oh, Jase, come right in, welcome home, Welcome home brother.
Speaker 3: No, there's like big, like nice. It's quite cozy. There's big couches.
Speaker 1: Why is it called antique bar? Is it?
Speaker 3: I think they've got some antiques on the windows and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, trinkets.
Speaker 3: Now I've been there twice before, pre and post dinner, like couple's dinner, and it's all an. I well, hang on, it's on me a bit quiet, and we've gone there for cocktails and found it very cozy. I would say it's more like a wine bar, right, That's how I have experienced it in the past. So go back to Sunday evening. We had friends of ours, Molly and Naith, came around to our place.
Speaker 1: Molly and Nith.
Speaker 3: We love Molly instant eight. So they are around having drinks at ours and lou My wife said, look, have people round, but I want you out by six.
Speaker 1: Because I want you know, that's a great plan, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Because I just want to sit on the couch night and chill and watch Netflix. Have whoever you want around, but at six you and them are out.
Speaker 1: I bet she was watching Sirens probably. I think she was so good if you haven't watched it, bing it only five apps.
Speaker 3: Gets to six o'clock, I'm like, all right, let's go, We've got to go. We're leaving, and Naith goes, well, do you want to come back to ours watch the footy?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, no, no, no, are you going house hoping?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Twenty great and then like we get in the uber. I've booked the uba to their place. And then I'm like, hang on, producer Jes, it's his birthday.
Speaker 1: Yes go, And I said, there's no way you'll go.
Speaker 3: There's just something you're being young and free about changing your location of the uber when.
Speaker 1: You're you know what, six o'clock on a Sunday, you are live, Lauren.
Speaker 3: So we rock up an antique ba and it's heaving. Oh. We walk across the street there's a dorman and he's like I'm sorry, we're pretty much full. Do you have a booking? Keep in mind, I sort it was cocktail bar and I just looked at him and I'm like, yep, I'm here for the Irish birthday and he goes sorry, and I said, we've got some Irish friends who are having a birthday in there.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't know it was an Irish pub.
Speaker 1: Oh, it was like yes everyone did.
Speaker 4: He let you in.
Speaker 3: I was like a dog at a bloody window and I'm looking in for and I'm pointing, going dad, Irish guy. That's the guy I'm here with.
Speaker 1: So it's full of Irish people.
Speaker 3: So it is an Irish.
Speaker 4: Yes, it is an Irish pub. It's just it's not as crazy or as hectic as your usual like Bridy O'Reilly's, Jimmy O'Neil's. It's a bit more yes.
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: Does that still pop off?
Speaker 5: Pop on off?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 6: It does.
Speaker 3: I'm out the front scream and I'm with the Irish guy and they're looking at me. Well, you've had way too much if that's what you're saying out in front of here.
Speaker 1: You know, yes, is everyone else? Mate?
Speaker 3: But you got in and I did the jig and j because there was a little live like violinist and everything in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a traditional Irish band, a triad band, so there is a fiddle, small little gitar, a tried guinness.
Speaker 1: It's disgusting quite what really? Yes, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty much Irish.
Speaker 1: You got the same skin?
Speaker 3: Yes, I do have the skin for it. Big shout out to over eighty five thousand people who rocked up with the g yesterday.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 1: It was absolute classic, wasn't it. She was close and they did those digital beanies yesterday too, so instead of just wearing your bean if you weren't there, buy one, and they sold like three quarters of the mcg all over again. It would have smashed records for Fight MND. So well done to everyone who supported the Dana Hers yesterday. But gosh, what a game?
Speaker 3: Can we talk big Maxie?
Speaker 1: Well it was you know, God, you feel for football players when there's a minute to go and your one point down and you've got the ball in your hands.
Speaker 3: But when he took the mark, I was like, oh, we're in trouble.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we all were, but I think he got called to play on. So if you missed it, it was in the dying seconds of the game, calling her to a one point.
Speaker 5: One point penal high ball.
Speaker 3: Here comes man massive.
Speaker 1: We get called to play on yea on.
Speaker 3: What's the issue that I missed?
Speaker 1: Okay? So then at the end of the game, with Siren goes, colling would win, and there you go to the cider it's going Stephen May walks over and has a go at Max. Max Scorn basically tells him to get stuff and pushes him off.
Speaker 3: Oh his teammate.
Speaker 1: His teammate went up to Maxican. The captain got stuck into him, like as if Max Gown wouldn't be feeling bad enough as it is, and he's pushed him away.
Speaker 3: Oh, I didn't realize his teammate went up and out of crack.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, so not a good look. You don't want you players done that to me. I would have done privately, please, But Max was you can see he walks off into the rooms. He's clearly gutted. He knew he mucked up. Well, he didn't suck up. He was under pressure and he kicked it. It went straight to a Collingwood player. He felt pretty ordinary. He spoke to Channel seven about it after the game.
Speaker 10: Here's what he had to say, Yeah, we both wanted to win the game, and unfortunately, with thirty seconds to go, up pull the ball when Hoskin Allien's lap. And I'm pretty sure seventeen of my teammates are pretty angry with that decision. And yeah, I felt like we had a chance to potentially win the game still thirty seconds to go, as as did a few other other people.
Speaker 11: And yeah, I sort of ice it, and I take it it was just purely around the kick from yourself that he was, I guess having a word with you over Yeah, I.
Speaker 10: Wasn't over the moon that I got called to play on in the first place. I actually didn't play on. And then a ruckman's got the ball in the back pocket and he's been called to play on. It's under pressure. He's not much I can do, to be honest. Could have swung on me left and that probably would have been worse. But I thought maybe a chaos ball would have been the best option. But me trying to kick a chaos ball ends up showing Hoskin Elan's like.
Speaker 3: It was a shocking kick. But who was the teammate that came up?
Speaker 1: Again? Seven may bad for you, don't go on, Yelli, you can.
Speaker 3: Not at all. Captain is a teammate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also it was such a good game. You hate those moments overshadowing what was like the game of the year last night.
Speaker 3: So don't get me wrong, if like if Max wasn't the guy he was right, And you know, it's like a workplace we always say around here, right, like, you know, our team works so bloody hard on this show. If someone stuffs up like they do on the footy.
Speaker 1: Field or off, you don't throw him under the bus.
Speaker 3: No, you sit there and go mate, he didn't kill anyone. It's okay, Just don't do it again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, per I know it's such a bad look. The D's did so well. It was such a great game, and I don't think anyone would have been more disappointed with that kick than Max Gorn. So poor Maxie, poor D's. Well done to the fires though, gosh, what a game.
Speaker 3: No sign of we're doing standards spotting this morning because clint Stown Away is off sick. I am asking on thirteen twenty four ten, we're looking for the last sighting of stand Away. We know he was at the g yesterday.
Speaker 1: I want to do a timeline a broken hearted Clint stand Away.
Speaker 3: If you saw him, if you saw him on the weekend at all, let us know because we can be like, look, last sighting Saturday McDonald's. You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: He had he had well last I saw him. He was at church because he was at church on Sunday because he was christening his tream.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, he turned off on entry. He's dust.
Speaker 1: No, he's the Godfather.
Speaker 3: That's a righty.
Speaker 1: Here's the good graduation.
Speaker 3: So what time was that?
Speaker 1: When was that Sunday morning?
Speaker 3: Okay? So I got a photo yesterday from my mate Cam Hello, one pm on stage at the President's Club.
Speaker 1: There he is.
Speaker 3: So that's the last sighting of stand Away one pm Sunday.
Speaker 1: Oh poor Clinty.
Speaker 3: Sorry yesterday yesterday. So if you've seen him since one o'clock yesterday thirteen twenty four to ten for a stand Away siding, one.
Speaker 1: Would seem at the football. He's locked up in the president It's very fancy and it's.
Speaker 3: Just got twenty eight past six. Or check your underwork latest in years next here on Novar. What's going on in the world, all the dramas going on in La which we need to chat about the second then close to home here in Melbourne, did you see the machete attack at a service station Indoorreen.
Speaker 1: I did see that.
Speaker 3: That that's right, young guy, a couple of mates in the car with him. He gets out to fill up the car with fuel and then this other car pulls up behind and two idiots jump out machetes and chase Simon trying attach shocking. What scary we're living in this city.
Speaker 1: I know they've got to get on top of that. I know we've got this maschete ban, but.
Speaker 3: They're out there.
Speaker 1: Doesn't seem to be working. Also, that needs a nationwide approach. We can't be doing that just in Victoria.
Speaker 3: No, we're chatting about this the other day and like he said, well okay, cool gon and buy your machetes. And then they're just driving him across the border. There there's no point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but anyway, that was very scary.
Speaker 3: Scenes was terrifying.
Speaker 1: Hey, there's some breaking news from Hollywood as well. Oh yeah, justin Baldoni's lawsuit against movie stars Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds and their publicists, as well as his lawsuit against The New York Times has just been tossed out by a judge, so he gets nothing. Well, look that the case will go on. I think there's obviously two sides to this. But he's he had a four hundred million dollar lawsuit, so now he's got to revisit all of his accusations.
Speaker 3: That's what the legal bills would be in that.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, gracious, they should go and do it that space, they.
Speaker 3: Should do it and Judge Judy they always have a result.
Speaker 1: But Blake Lively's camp is definitely celebrating that one. You can get Judge Judy in. But where's Judge Judy now? She she's still doing the show.
Speaker 3: No, she moved network. She's brilliant. God, I love Judge Judy. She sold the show right, Judge Judy, and then she basically went to a different network. And then I think it's called Judy the Judge and just redone the show under something like that. Have you seen her? Meggie?
Speaker 1: We should have changed the show to Lauren and Jason.
Speaker 3: We can when we move, Yeah, we'll do that on the next move. Have you seen the superot that Judge Judy's no cheers?
Speaker 1: Can you google what Judge Judy like? She'd be she'd be worth a bomb, live gurgle, Judge Judy Supiot, Judge.
Speaker 3: Judy Supiot, all the celebrities borrow it.
Speaker 1: What, Oh, yeah, that's nice. What do you think one hundred and fifty mil.
Speaker 3: It's not bad. Not bad means no. Wow, it's no go boat.
Speaker 1: It's no go boat. But that wouldn't fit on the era, would it?
Speaker 3: No, I would not fit on the era.
Speaker 1: Hey, there were some shocking scenes coming out of America America yesterday. Over the last few days, tensions have definitely been building. There's the protests on the street in LA. It's all about immigration.
Speaker 3: Some of those videos of what do they call them ice, that's the police department where they're kicking indoors and dragging people out who've been living in America for years.
Speaker 1: Yes, so horrific.
Speaker 3: SCE families are watching it.
Speaker 1: They're saying is to remove illegal immigrants from the country. But it's been pretty scary watching the scenes of the protesters over there. And I'm not sure if you saw Lauren to Marci Beautiful Lawrence. She is a US correspondent for Channel Line over in America. She was covering the protests over there. It was in downtown LA yesterday when she got shot by a rubber bullet from the police over there have listened.
Speaker 6: After hours of sounding off, this situation has now rapidly deteriorated. The LAPD moving in on horseback, firing rubber bullets of protesters, moving them on through the heart of lash.
Speaker 1: She got shot in the back of the leg with a rubber bullet. You could hear people screaming, You've just shot a reporter. You've just shot a reporter. Look she is okay. There. They put out a statement yesterday Channel nine saying, while reporting from protests in Los Angeles, nine News reporter Lauren to Marcy was struck by a rubber bullet. Lauren and her camera operator are safe and will continue their essential work covering these events.
Speaker 3: Was full on the watch and the shocking to the cop aimed straight at her.
Speaker 1: It certainly looks like that.
Speaker 3: Like the protests were in the background. They were shooting the protesters, and then you see the cop look to he's right, see her reporting to the camera, aims at her, reports the trigger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shocking. It's just fad to hear she is all right. I was in communication with Chill nine. It's not just to check in as well and it's it's pretty scary, very scary.
Speaker 3: So a lot of them have like a metal core to the bullet.
Speaker 1: Just do a little life rubber bullet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then it's got a rubber coating on the outside. They can they can cause serious injury or death.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh wow, yeah, how would hurt. That'd be a big bruise.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've done paintball.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to compare it, but that hurts, right, I've never done paintball.
Speaker 3: I don't get it.
Speaker 1: People get black eyes and stuff doing paintball.
Speaker 3: I know, box we do people.
Speaker 1: I didn't even understand what you just said.
Speaker 3: The box weekend.
Speaker 1: What our lads talk box weekend?
Speaker 3: Buts weekend we're doing paintball.
Speaker 1: What's a box weekend? Bus it's box weekend? Blood chat your box party?
Speaker 3: No bos week we do people. I just don't. I don't get but it's fun.
Speaker 1: I've never done it, but it looks fun.
Speaker 3: But the minute you get shot though, it kills.
Speaker 1: Have you done it? You've done it?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you get bruises all over?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know what they do? A kid's version now. I took the kids to a birthday party the other week and not hard. Eight year old birthday party at paintball.
Speaker 1: It's just splattering.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's more splattering.
Speaker 1: That's fun. I'd play that one.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten. Just go with me here, thirteen twenty four ten. Have you been shot?
Speaker 1: What a paintball?
Speaker 3: We will take papa rubber bullet?
Speaker 1: Oh god, real bullet, sling shot, no style.
Speaker 3: We used to shoot each other with BB guns back in the day.
Speaker 1: What's a b big gun?
Speaker 3: They're like tiny little plastic bullets And you'd sit there and like, I'd wait for what.
Speaker 1: About those phone ones kids have? They just go all over the house. What do you have those? We can't know.
Speaker 3: They're just soft.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, you want to make it.
Speaker 3: This is so wrong. What typical blokes again? We used to you get, you know, like pins like sewing pins and shoving down the NERF bullet So you just turn me hanging out the top time.
Speaker 1: Let anyone do that?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 1: And who are you aiming?
Speaker 3: The boys?
Speaker 13: That's what you do?
Speaker 3: Use like a sharehouse boy? Have nerf guns? Put little needles down there?
Speaker 1: No, that's so silly. What if you got someone in the face?
Speaker 3: Fun police thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 1: We don't have That is not okay, we don't have girlfriends, No wonder thirty I'm not sure the NERF guns were the issue.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Gang up on one flat mate. Looked like you'd ocuprobably.
Speaker 1: How old were you when you were doing this?
Speaker 3: Twenty five thirty twenty four ten Have you been shut? And buy what in return? I've got cognvounces to go.
Speaker 1: This is a bad idea.
Speaker 3: Coggin dot com helps you get what you want for less. Cargin dot com that is clicking awesome thirteen and twenty four ten. Anyone in Melbourne you've been shut? Hey, we've given away some immosing trips Summertime Ball in the UK. Last week we were sending you to see Mariah Up.
Speaker 1: We're going to brand someone got sent on that trip.
Speaker 3: No brand new trip up for grabs and it's with I would say, one of my favorite top three artists. All the details coming up. Just after seven o'clock at the moment, though, we are heading to.
Speaker 1: La Well, we were just you know, recapping the terrible scenes that were seen over in the protests over in Los Angeles over the weekend. Laurence Marsi, who is an Australian journalist. She's a wonderful journalist. She is the US cos one of the US correspondents have a listen to this moving them on through the heart of LA.
Speaker 3: While reporting live, she was shot by the police with a rubber bullet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the press have the right to be there to cover these huge moments and she got shot in the back. I think it was in the back of a leg by a rubber bullet and it was terrifying to watch.
Speaker 3: I was reading the comments under the video online and just I hate the people that are like, oh, bloody well, don't put yourself in there, you know, to be shot in the leg, and it's not, well, you're the idiot watching the footage of her in there. No, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: That's silly talk. I mean I just think people write stupid things on the internet sometimes. But she is okay, her cameraman is okay. She is okay. Trannel Line have released a statement saying she will continue to report, but it was shocking, shocking scenes and just unacceptable.
Speaker 3: So last wants to run with it and ask on thirteen twenty, hang on a second, been shot?
Speaker 1: Jay Swanson? Have you been shot? Were pivoted to be talking about paintball and how badly it can hurt.
Speaker 3: Rihanna, good morning. Hello, I like a bullet, rubber bullet or paintball? What are we going?
Speaker 1: Oh God, you don't sound that enthusiastic about it. You set the scene. What were you doing? Paintball for.
Speaker 14: Our friend's Thursday? And I had the glasses on and they fucked up. Try like lift them up to no, and I got shot right in the eye.
Speaker 3: Number one roll of paintball in the letter remove your eye?
Speaker 1: Did you get a black eye?
Speaker 14: I know you, but I didn't think I get shocked. I couldn't say anyone and then yeah.
Speaker 1: Black eye the damage before the shot.
Speaker 14: All right, it was a massive black eye and like I couldn't see it for like probably half pound.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's bad. I've never done paintball, but everyone says it's Actually I was a little I thought it was like paint splatter thing.
Speaker 3: Village. I think they've got I can.
Speaker 1: Take you to thankfully. No no, no, no, no, too harsh for me.
Speaker 3: Hayden, morning morning. Uh what happened to.
Speaker 15: You so Buck weekend? Oh no, yep, my mate had just been shot and you know he's pretty end up. You know, it's indicator. He's sne shots go back to the safe zone.
Speaker 1: And you go back to the safe zone if you get shot to Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 15: And in that same instance, I've gone to shoot him, he's put his hand up. I've shot him a square in the arm pit.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, did you get in trouble for that, Hayden?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: Wait, did you know he was saying, I've been shot, I'm going to the safe zone.
Speaker 13: No, it was just in that.
Speaker 15: Split second where I shoot he puts his hand up.
Speaker 3: Was it his bucks that he was the best man?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, No, how far before the wedding? Was it?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: You can't do things like that too close to the wedding, Cayden.
Speaker 15: It was about a week.
Speaker 1: That's fine, No, you need two weeks if you're doing paintball, all right, looks like the.
Speaker 3: Mood Connor, your dad shot you was No, yeah.
Speaker 12: Connor, first time going paintball and as a sixteen year old. And to start off the day, my dad takes one paintball out and puts it in his pocket, so then he always has one with him.
Speaker 1: He's always got a spare yep.
Speaker 12: And when we were done to the day. Walking back, he reached into his pocket and he goes, who should I shoot my eldest, my cousin or my youngest son? And he chose me the youngest.
Speaker 6: Ah.
Speaker 12: He shot me in the arth for about a meter away.
Speaker 3: Is that like a love tear? Like I love more? That's that's crazy?
Speaker 1: Could you could you sit down.
Speaker 12: A little bit? My ass cheek was purple with one black dot right, and his words were forgot?
Speaker 3: I had one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh dad? We A mum would not have been happy with that.
Speaker 3: After that? You ever gone to a gun range.
Speaker 1: I've got axe throwing.
Speaker 3: Oh, I can do extrong at times.
Speaker 1: You can do ax throwing. You can do it here in stuff Melbow.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, that's a great one in South Melbourne.
Speaker 1: We I don't know why, and you know what, I was quite good at acts throwing.
Speaker 3: We got a welfare check on your fiance this morning. When we're in Thailand. Lou and I were on a romantic holiday in Thailand and we went past the gun range.
Speaker 1: Bad idea.
Speaker 3: I was an idiot. I don't know why to.
Speaker 1: Drive past those things when I'm on holidays and go who.
Speaker 3: Would do that me? I was in there and they had a giant banner up saying kids shoot free. What yeah, kids?
Speaker 1: And they had to shoot.
Speaker 3: We went in and the guy was like, all right, so there you go. Just you know that's the target.
Speaker 1: Shoot. Did you take the kids?
Speaker 3: Didn't? We didn't have kids there, And he was like, just be careful. Tourists got shot in the foot yesterday.
Speaker 1: Oh they're running a slick operation. Does that place still exists?
Speaker 3: No, I think shut it down.
Speaker 1: Not a good idea.
Speaker 3: Hey, it's just gone to past seven. The trip of a lifetime is up for grabs. We've got all the details. Oh and Clints off sick today. I guess what he's been spotted. Oh we have a standaway signing. You won't believe where he's turned up. We'll go there next on Nova. Good Morning Melbourne. Yep. Our boy Teddy Swims live in Las Vegas. That is our next Nova fly away. That is up for grabs. Teddy Swims album I've tried everything, but Therapy Part two is out now. He's got some bangers on there, Bad Dreams, Guilty and are you even real?
Speaker 1: We love Teddy Swims. I feel like we've really adopted him here in Australia. He loves coming here. Last time we got up with him, he was telling us how much he loves it here because he loves the hospitality. He's a real like you remember when we spoke to him last time, he said he had a separate phone that just his mum could call him.
Speaker 3: That's right here the bat that MoMA can call me in it because we said careful walking around the street with two phones. It sends a bad message. Uh, this is the song you are listening out for. When you hear that, hit the phones and you will go on the standby list to see the man in Las Vegas. Hey, we are minus Clint this morning, but we have had a standaway siding. We see me? So I got a photo one pm yesterday he was hosting an event at the g That was one pm. Yep, Jack and Dane Dong stand away siding. Where'd you see him?
Speaker 13: Hey, guys, Yeah, I saw stanners in the MCC Now he was double part and he had like a little Nana blanket over his knees. Yes, I'll tell you right now. He was all scarfed up. He was up and about. Were close game, But did.
Speaker 1: You see hi at the end of the game. He would have been devo.
Speaker 13: What time was that, Jack, We're talking about three thirty.
Speaker 3: Right, okay, third quarter, so four o'clock he was spotted blinking over the knees Double Park. That sounds like our boy.
Speaker 1: Ah oh Clinton, not well today? Rest up, brother, stay.
Speaker 3: Twenty four ten of your spotted standards yesterday coming up next the signs you getting old? Lurie. Hey, good mate. The sho Peter Hellier is in after seven thirty.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 1: Sad news for fans of the project over the weekend. Yeah, they've been rumors swirling that it was coming to the end and it was announced that I think it's the twenty seventh of June to be the last episode of the project.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Spent many years on the project. Interesting to hear his take on it now. Shout out and love to Sarah Whallead and the crew as well. Yeah, we've been there.
Speaker 1: It's never nice now it is.
Speaker 3: Not, But hats off to him for an amazing run.
Speaker 1: Well done, Hey, Jason. There was an article on news stot com over there over the weekend where someone was asking for advice about noises that their body has been making.
Speaker 3: Oh oe crunches.
Speaker 1: This man said that his partner has been describing him as making old person noises. Why is it every time I bend over to put my shoes on, I've grown? And why is it whenever I get up from the couch, I make a noise? Why is it when I get out of bed, I make a noise? It's really actually starting to annoy me now that I've noticed.
Speaker 3: It's noticing that your staffed to noon next year.
Speaker 1: If I concentrate, I can do it without making the noise. But I've got to really think about it. Yes, anyway, the advice was that you're basically old. It says here as soon as your mid forties, you're nearly there. You suddenly discover that bending down to thy shoelace now comes with a full soundscape.
Speaker 3: Early forties.
Speaker 1: I think it's men more than women who make the old man noises you make. Hold how old are you? Forty two, forty two, three, forty three, forty two?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I'm not forty four this year. Absolutely not. I was born in eighty one.
Speaker 1: I can't do it.
Speaker 3: Can you show me? There'll be a website.
Speaker 1: You make funny noises though.
Speaker 3: You're Oh my god, that's a sign you're getting old. You don't realize how old you are. You don't know you're a Yes.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I'm like, am I thirty seven or thirty?
Speaker 3: If I find out I'm forty four this year, that'll really rattle me. Eighty one you can put it. Hang on, producer this, you can put it in the no you've been turning forty four.
Speaker 5: We don't need a website.
Speaker 3: It's twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: You're born in eighty one, you'll be turning forty four this year.
Speaker 1: You're forty three. I remember your fortieth your mid forties.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's ruined my day. Who cares?
Speaker 1: Who cares? Aesus the number? Dar you are so old?
Speaker 3: Shut up?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, well if not, if not the fact that he can't remember how old he is, it's the noises you make. You do this thing, guys, back me up here, Actually, producer is, can you can you show us before we turn our microphone on? He goes, mirc's are up? And then what does he do?
Speaker 9: He clears his throat and goes.
Speaker 1: At least twenty times, j D, what does he do? Mirc's are up? The other day you did in tune podcast. You did it in tune to the music.
Speaker 3: You're like, maybe a production guy just sent this through. He said, my nose has its own laugh.
Speaker 7: What is that?
Speaker 1: Is that your lafe? You sound like Mutley? Do it again? Is that real?
Speaker 6: Is?
Speaker 1: What is happening? Is that your throat and your nose laughing at once?
Speaker 3: Pretty much dust and almost.
Speaker 1: That is really right? What other signs do you have that you get it off? I mean, I really I was getting old when We've had this discussion so many times. When I started getting really angry about how the dishwasher was stacked, I was like, I'm an old person. I need used to care about this stuff.
Speaker 3: You know what I start doing. Yeah, if I'm going to a movie or I'm going to watch a movie with Lou, I look at the duration time to see if I'm going to just to see if I'm gonna make it.
Speaker 1: Oh, and if it's after seven o'clock, forget you've been putting a movie on an eight.
Speaker 3: I don't do dinner bookings after seven me either. Three.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh no, that's a midday.
Speaker 3: Do we go home and watch the second half tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Is there an interval?
Speaker 3: I don't understand.
Speaker 1: Bladder can't hold one hours?
Speaker 3: Adds nine trips to.
Speaker 1: The three hours should have an interval so everyone can have a toilet stop if you're an adult.
Speaker 12: I know.
Speaker 1: Also the other thing, I'm like, I'm old with this really cold weather. I've got winter pajamas. I used to just sleep in like undies in one of Paul's T shirts. And now I'm like, oh no, I've got a summer and a winter draw for what I sleep in.
Speaker 3: See back in the day to be like for your partner, or like Undy's in a business ship. If yours be like hot, imagine Nan walking out in that.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no no, the winter forjamas is not sexy. I'm old.
Speaker 3: I have a pill box.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I've got one hoop with all your vitamins and your supplements. Old, that's a really do you have the Monday Monday something?
Speaker 3: When we went to Cans the other week, I was shaking like a pack of skittles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I've got the one that's got AM and PM on it, double cider, my morning and my nighttime routine.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Thirteen twenty four ten? Did you hear me? Thirteen twenty four ten? What's the sign you're getting old?
Speaker 1: The pill boxes?
Speaker 3: And in return, I got coke and vouchers to gogs.
Speaker 1: They still hearing it magnesium before bed cogh that's maybe feel old okay, and.
Speaker 3: What's the pills you hang out, We'll run a big night out in the clubs gavescon.
Speaker 1: That's if you're carrying gaviscon.
Speaker 3: Will you helk us up with the bang up?
Speaker 1: You scared? The margarite is going to give your heart burn? That's me.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Thanks to coging dot com helps you get watching what for less? That's clicking awesome? I got turned it all of ouches to go Melbourne. How do you know you're getting old?
Speaker 1: Selena got.
Speaker 12: Don't I know?
Speaker 3: I know the timing, So we just said before that song, give us a ring here at Nova. If there is a sign that you're getting old, if you could have heard mum during that time, what's this? This is bloody hectic for a seven thirty in the morning hectic?
Speaker 1: The great song, great song. It was just a bit doof for you at for me a bit and as I said, what is this is why two decades.
Speaker 3: Don't try try to make yourself sound cool and you It.
Speaker 1: Was a private conversation eighteen.
Speaker 3: Twenty four ten is our number, great song, greatat so the youth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm bit old anyway, we are asking you what signs do you have that you're getting old? And that is one of them?
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: It was like an old lady just yelling at nothing.
Speaker 3: Let's go to the phones. In return, I've got turned into like Cogan vouchers up for grabs. Coggin dot com helps you get what you want for less. That is clicking awesome.
Speaker 1: Three are good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 9: Here are you guys going?
Speaker 1: We're good? What signs do you have that you might be getting old?
Speaker 2: My knees get really sour and croaky now in the morning and in.
Speaker 3: The cold weather in the winter.
Speaker 1: When you joint start aching in cold weather, you know it's a sign.
Speaker 3: My mummy step arthritis, and we would judge the weather on her pain.
Speaker 1: Seriously, my name can tell when it's going to rain because her.
Speaker 3: Muma be watching Jane Bunn and Jane, the big blue Skys and sunshine. Remember like.
Speaker 1: The prosthetic me, he's hurting, the rain's coming. March Lauren and Barrick, good morning. How do you know you're getting old?
Speaker 16: I'm at twenty three. I feel like, that's very important to know. Last Saturday night, my parents went out for dinner and then went out to some bars in the city, and I was at home reading my kindle in my winter pajamas, all alone.
Speaker 3: I think, just downing a kindle is.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're not that old. You still live at home with the parents. But I wonder how mum and dad pulled up the next day after being in a bar. Because I had a dinner party on Saturday night and I'm still tired and it's Tuesday.
Speaker 3: I was looking up times of the movies on the weekend right and I was like, nin twenty session. That's not going to get out till after eleven.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, if you can't even survive one episode of a Netflix show, which Paul and I tried to do last night, we're both asleep in the first fifteen minutes. Old.
Speaker 3: No, no, no. When you're watching TV series that are only gone during the day, that's a sign you're getting old. Used to watch Days of Our Lives with my name.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Oh my god. This music just reminds me of being at my NaN's house.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 3: This is Benny Blenco's lettice.
Speaker 1: It says for our lives STI.
Speaker 3: Oh no, it's brown bread. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: One of them is still on Bold and Beautiful Young in the rests Young the rest beautiful Olivia. Sorry, ELL's morning morning. What's the sign that you're getting old?
Speaker 18: Oh?
Speaker 17: My girlfriends and I got a bingo on a Saturday night. No, yeah, and we've got a special little pencil case of the Bingo pens we ordered online. And the funny thing is that they give out free tea and coffee, but we speak our wine into our water.
Speaker 1: So wait, it's actually not like party bingo.
Speaker 3: This is there's party Bingo, which has been go loc I like her.
Speaker 1: That's why oldies bingo?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, what's the average?
Speaker 17: So much fun, it's so much fun. We're probably the youngest by about twenty five years.
Speaker 13: But we love it.
Speaker 17: And you don't think. I think we're loser, but we love it.
Speaker 1: Care he's that on Saturday night.
Speaker 17: Oh yeah, you can do it lots to night. Yeah, we do it Saturday night.
Speaker 1: We're asking special pencil case for me.
Speaker 3: No, no, we're asking what's soign you getting old? I'm just watching Peter Helly outside the studio. He's playing our skill tester and he's looking. He's looking at it like he's never seen one before.
Speaker 1: He's settle down, good enough, at it.
Speaker 3: All right, James on Thursday and twenty four ten. Society getting old.
Speaker 12: When you go to the food market and they've moved stuff on the show.
Speaker 1: That's really annoying, isn't it.
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Aisle six was always confectionery. Why have they changed it?
Speaker 1: And what about? I saw Paul the other day the saut and he went and looked at the little plastic sheep that started up at the end of the thing, which tells you what ile things are.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know that exists.
Speaker 1: And I was like, you just look like such a funny old man.
Speaker 3: Yes, but I do hate when they move it around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know you know where to go because you've got your regular things.
Speaker 3: When we moved to Bentley East, I drove back to Cole's in Hampton because I knew where everything was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't like change, Lauren.
Speaker 3: It started?
Speaker 1: What started?
Speaker 3: I was at Westfield Southland on the weekend and had a couple of people come up, I've got you give me the money. Oh yeah, So last week we announced an old friend is returning.
Speaker 1: I know, hide and Seek is coming back Melbourne and we could go at any time.
Speaker 3: This is our favorite thing we've ever done. It's Melbourne's biggest game of hide and seek, exactly like used to play it as a kid.
Speaker 1: Over the city.
Speaker 3: At any point we could disappear from this show and we will relocate to somewhere in Melbourne. Won't be a house, won't be a hospital, won't be a school. Anywhere else is fair game. So as you're driving to work this morning, I would just look at things around your suburb, be like they could be hiding in there. Bowls Club.
Speaker 1: Well, we don't know this is I've got a bit of anxiety about it. In the words of Doughci, I've got anxiety Tea because last year we knew where we were and we felt like we were in control, which our boss has hated because when I'd had enough, I was threatening to just announce where we were.
Speaker 3: Lauren's hoping that's my own fault for the penhouse a crown.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's going to go that way, but I'll know if I'm there.
Speaker 3: So coming up just before eight o'clock, we'll run you through all the info you need for Melbourne's biggest game of Herd and seek. But you know what, last year the amount of people got kids off iPads and got them out looking and really turned it into it a fun, a fun family event. We're going to get you outside and search you across Melbourne. All the details very soon. But on the other side of this, a good friend of the show. He's got a brand new book out it's for the kids, and he joins us after Teddy swims. Peter Hellier is on the air next, You're just gone fourteen to eight. He's a good friend of the show and he's in the house. Let's say hi to our next guest.
Speaker 9: Introducing our next guest.
Speaker 8: He's a comedian, actor, TV presenter, radio host, writer, producer, so much.
Speaker 1: Whatever you want him to do, chances are his ken.
Speaker 19: For those who don't know what a fit is, it calculates every set you take what it doesn't measure, though at the minutes you still from other people's lives telling about your details.
Speaker 3: Please welcome to the show.
Speaker 5: Morning Jay's Morning Luring Effects. You're having a sin good morning.
Speaker 1: It's always nice to see you.
Speaker 5: It's good to see you. You know how you know you're getting older and I turned fifty.
Speaker 19: Next week Yes, So having a part having a couple of gatherings, as the kids will say, a couple of gaps, a few separate.
Speaker 3: Ones, separate ones.
Speaker 1: It's hard when you would have multiple friends all over the place.
Speaker 5: Well, that's kind of true in different kind of walks of life.
Speaker 1: And that's so I'm just, you know, doing it fifty parties for fifty years exactly right.
Speaker 19: So I you know you're getting oldered by the amount of undis you packed to go away for a weekend?
Speaker 5: Yes, because there's to be a one under the guy and that ratio is blown out the fete do you peck spre.
Speaker 3: Did four?
Speaker 5: There's not a fifth as a spare, but it's just the four. My wife's like, why do you pack? Have many undies? And just in case.
Speaker 1: Big news first the pes did Strawy go mat There's.
Speaker 19: A lot of lot of destroying the crowd yesterday, but at this point he wasn't actually running out onto the field. I personally don't could done what Colin Wood doing with Brian Strain. I think he's a distraction and I think it could be a mistake as a pie supporter.
Speaker 15: He's the game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's done the big freeze before. Isn't he your first year?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Oh g slider, he told me his bloody cold in there.
Speaker 1: How is the atmosphere at the G yesterday?
Speaker 19: It's great. It's become a really beautiful day celebration of what Neil has been able to do. And the sea it's just it's astonishing that people it is a sea of blue and there's a team that wears blue. So for Collingwood supporters to go, okay, and this all supporters a little bit superstitious.
Speaker 5: You kind of go, now, I'm going to wear a blue beanie on this day. Everyone comes together, Everyone comes together.
Speaker 1: It's awesome. And I mean what a game it was.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean as a sport, you just want to win. So we've got the win, you know. But yeah, I mean the Pies.
Speaker 1: Are looking okay since Stanaway's not in here today, and I think it's because he didn't want to see you.
Speaker 3: He's a die hard demon.
Speaker 5: These did very well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they did.
Speaker 1: Also certain news about the project, yes, the.
Speaker 5: Other p word pies and under the project.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 19: Really sad, really sad. What an amazing legacy that show has, I think sixteen years. As you guys know, very few shows to get to their second season of the show. This was like I think the little engine that could. You know, that show was in its first year, it was going to get sacked every every second week, you know, and sixteen years later to see that the people have become household names who have you gone through that show?
Speaker 5: And fresh new faces and legends who have gone through that show, And it.
Speaker 3: Was sort of the last like you know, when an international act would come to town or a guest. You know, we used to have rode back in the day, and then now it's it was the project.
Speaker 19: I don't to be honest, I don't think audiences because obviously it's just it's new news. Realize what they'll miss out on now. You know, obviously thank god for shows like yours on radio in the morning, but but like you know at night, if you get to the TV on the amount of the comedians and musicians and filmmakers who have said to me over the years, the project was the reason we sold tickets. Yeah, and that's that's that's missing now. And but you know, sixteen years and the incredible and that was a really hard day because a lot of people lost their jobs yesterday.
Speaker 1: That's exactly right, and that is what's really sad about it.
Speaker 19: Have you spoken to the guides I've spoken to more messaging Sarah Harris and press release to see that only fans. Yeah, I've already subscribed. Yeah, they just said it was a really really hard day yesterday like that.
Speaker 3: You know too well, we've been there, we know what it's like. So, you know, sending him a lot of love as morning. Yeah, how let's talk kid's book? Yeah, we got a new one.
Speaker 1: Is this now?
Speaker 5: This is there was seven Frankly fish books, so.
Speaker 19: As kids, but there's a picture book Heman crabs, So this is I guess technically them a nine and it's a brand new series.
Speaker 5: First of four called Detective Galileo. Galileo is a is a horse.
Speaker 3: It's a horse.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's a trail.
Speaker 19: Horse who who He comes from a family who they basically have been trail horses for generations.
Speaker 5: But he wants to create his own path and he wants to solve crimes.
Speaker 1: It's a kid's book, but yeah.
Speaker 3: Five to eight, I would say, right, more hitting though, Yeah, it is what for you or the kids, not the kids.
Speaker 5: You will know, I will guarantee you will know almost all the words Jason.
Speaker 19: Right, Yeah, yeah, but it's beautifully illustrated by Andy Joyner. And horses are particularly hard to draw. And didn't know this, but they are are particularly harding to draw. But any of the great job. And it's it's it's fun, it's funny. And you know, I'm very passionate now about getting books into our kids' hands.
Speaker 1: You know, getting them off devices.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Where to come about you starting to the kids books? Was it for your own kids? Yeah?
Speaker 19: Well, I wrote and I still carry out off the you know when I do writers festivals. The books that I wrote as a kid, I still physically have them, and I used to you know, I came from my own publishing company called Better Books, and that was the logo on each of the books that I made. Had Better Books the logo on it, like and and I said, you know, every story and it's so much fun going back because it's a little time capsule. Every story that I wrote. There's references to Back to the Future, to Star Wars, Indiana Jones. You know, there was a series called Me the Sports Star and there's me so fiction fiction.
Speaker 1: That's a true story, true story you were starring.
Speaker 19: Well, there's one there's two books one one one I won the Davis Cup for Australia.
Speaker 5: By serving a hand grenade to Stefan Edburgh. Yes, there's also references to like, you know, like drinking eight years old, like times have changed. It's no doubt about that.
Speaker 3: There's no I said last week. I remember mum going, come and you can light my cigarette for me.
Speaker 1: It's a real treat.
Speaker 19: There you go, it's ready to go. There's no smoking, bedding or drinking. In Detective Galle it's a horse books horse, the horse race. He's not a race horse, but detective horse. He becomes, he becomes the police horce and then he realizes he tries to solve a crime, but he's told no, no, your job is not the soft crimes. You just ferry the offices around the city street. So he starts his own detective agents. Oh and then book two will be aud in November, and it all begins.
Speaker 1: Well, congratulations, I think writing a book is such an amazing achievement. You've got none of them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you very much for a more to come, more to come, and yeah.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 5: It's a great space of plane.
Speaker 3: How do you know when you're getting old? When you went when I go to Riding Festival? Is that on the list for the fiftieth fet?
Speaker 5: He'll be in August festival.
Speaker 1: Happy fiftieth very much. Thank you made anything on your wish list?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 3: Not really.
Speaker 5: My wife was asking me the other day.
Speaker 1: I said, no, you got to think of something because you get a good present for fifty I probably.
Speaker 5: Should wish This sounds olid, but I just want time with my kids. That's all I want.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's all I want. I just want time.
Speaker 1: Time away from it.
Speaker 5: That is wouldn't be good.
Speaker 3: John is on the ego to see peton Happy Birthday meetings. Guys. It's the biggest a game in Melbourne of Hide and Seek. It's worth two hundred and fifty thousand dollars and the first thing I am packing is underwork socks.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh if it's mate, So Melbourne, if you haven't played before, Hide and Seek is where we will go missing and we will turn up somewhere in Melbourne. You have to be the first person to find us. Knock on the door and say Jason, Lauren, come out, come out wherever you are. And it's two hundred and fifty thousand dollars up four grabs. But the sooner you find us, the more money you win.
Speaker 3: That's right, the money counts down, so you've got to be quick. Last year it was really cool because it was that one event that got families off iPads. Kids are out in the streets knocking on doors. Now we will point out we won't be hiding in a house, we won't be hiding in a school, and we won't be hiding in a hospital.
Speaker 1: No, we won't.
Speaker 3: Everywhere else is fair game. For the last couple of months, just even driving around, I'll be like, oh, that's a good location. That's a good location. But there is a twist this year, Lauren.
Speaker 1: We don't know where we're going, which is really annoying. And we don't know because I don't think I'm a control freak. You are a control freak. I don't think I am. But this has really got me irritated. They won't tell me.
Speaker 3: We don't know when we're going in.
Speaker 1: We don't know if we've got heating, so those underwek socks will come in handy.
Speaker 3: We don't know if Clint's gone in already. That's my point. Ah, is he really sick today or is he gone in? Because we don't know when we're going to go.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't lie to me. Yes, he would. If you guys know where we're going, and I'm the only one that does.
Speaker 3: I don't know where. I do not know where we're going. I don't know when we're going, but at some.
Speaker 1: Point we're going one by one. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 3: I don't know tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Could I don't know you here? I don't know it sucked in. Maybe I'll take the dome on tomorrow.
Speaker 3: God help you, Melbourne. If it's just Lauren ed tomorrow, No, just you, it'll be fun.
Speaker 1: If it was just me.
Speaker 3: Imagine you're pushing the button.
Speaker 1: I mean the producers. We have a wow of a time. Anyway, Melbourne. The game can start at any moment, so make sure you stay tuned because once we start, the money starts ticking.
Speaker 3: And there's one man that knows how to play it better than anyone else.
Speaker 9: Yet Lauren, come, you just won eighty four, so heppy.
Speaker 3: After being locked up for five days last year, this was the man that knocked on the door. Laam, good morning morning in Enge.
Speaker 1: Gosh, do you still remember that moment like it was yesterday? Because I do I've got goosebumps again.
Speaker 2: Oh it was back in the moment, just there and when you're a plane. It was amazing.
Speaker 1: So you won eighty four thousand dollars. That's life changing, isn't it.
Speaker 9: It was?
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 3: What depends is have you blown on the punt? What have you done with the cash?
Speaker 2: Well, the usual thing that will pay the credit carried off, but the biggest thing was bringing my daughter back to see her family and area, and we hadn't been there for ten years.
Speaker 1: We did do that because you said you were going to do that. I'm so glad you got to do that.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, it was amazing. So it wasn't I wouldn't have been able to do it that. It wasn't for you years. So that was pregnant from his thank you well Liam.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately for us, we're about to be locked up again, and there's many people who would like to be walking in your shoe. What advice do you have for them if they want to be the first to find us in Hide and Seek?
Speaker 2: Well, I would say they trust your God, work through the clues and run down every clue. If you think that you know where they are, then go out there. You stump the streets, knock on the doors and yeah, hell one.
Speaker 1: Well that's it. It's it's playing the game because you know, you think maybe it'll be done luck, But no, no, no, no, no, you really played.
Speaker 3: The clue there were you had a step count that was quite up there, weren't you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, at work out in the end, they did a step for every dollar. I did over eighty thousand steps.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I remember when you arrived. I was like, how did you find us? And the last clue tipped you off and you're like, I know where I'm going.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Were there moments before that that you thought I've got them and you knock on the door and were not there.
Speaker 2: There was many moments before that where they was sure and knew where you were. They knocked on the door, and then it's deflated. But then you've got to pack yourself back up and get back there.
Speaker 3: The gotta keep going, gotta keep going, Slam.
Speaker 1: You were such a good winner last year.
Speaker 3: Final question, Liam, Yes, are you planning to play this year?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, Well he's the man de beat Black lamb Our, winner of Hide and Seek last year. Thanks for joining us, Thank thanks.
Speaker 2: For having me gaze and good luck to everybody.
Speaker 1: I wonder if it'll be.
Speaker 3: You knocking on our door, because that's the thing, you know. Like like Liam said, he knocked on a number of doors, but he kept going, following the clothes. And I remember watching out through the window, him and his daughter walking past where we were hidden.
Speaker 1: They knew you could see it in his eyes.
Speaker 3: Last year we were hidden above the Due Luxe building in South Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Just need the South Melbourne Market.
Speaker 3: Yes, we're right there. So we used to. We used to hear the crowd walking to the footy or the South Melbourne Market crowd. This year the twist, we don't know where we're going or when, Melbourne.
Speaker 1: We'll get a vibe and we'll help you Melbourne, because trust me, I want to be found.
Speaker 3: I'm just I'm carrying underwork socks on me twenty four seven.
Speaker 1: Just in case reason. Wherever we go, you got a go bag packed, got the go bag, we've been told to pack it. Go back because we'll get a call, or we'll get a tap on the shoulder and we'll be out of here. So stay tuned, Melbourne, because the game could begin at any moment.
Speaker 3: Underwork socks and a bottle of beano. I'm good to go. Your chance to play at any time, so make sure you are listening to Nober one hundred. Well, good morning Melbourne. Just go on seventeen past eight every day, just after eight o'clock, we'll give you a chance to win.
Speaker 1: A cheekyst situation. On the weekend, We're at a friend's house and the kids like, we do you want to play? You want to play the five thousand dollars questions? And I was like, what about the five hundred dollars question? They were like okay, And our friend's son is like pictures like eight, And I said, who won the Brownlow medal last year and gets Patrick Cripps in the money? No, but I'm going to be reminded of it every day.
Speaker 3: Give him the money and fun promised him.
Speaker 1: I know what's his name, Kobe.
Speaker 3: Think of the interest.
Speaker 1: I owe him five.
Speaker 3: Hundred US stinger for a ground if you ever got money by the end of the year.
Speaker 1: I just didn't even think that they're a Carlton family. I just thought it would be this will throw him all right.
Speaker 3: Go to Sam. Good morning Sam, Good morning Jays.
Speaker 12: How are you?
Speaker 3: We are a good thing?
Speaker 1: You Sam, all right, you want to play five hundred dollars today?
Speaker 3: Ooh you're a bombas fan. I thought you were going to get there the other night.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, pretty close.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but nuts again. All right, hopefully you do better than the Bombers did on the weekend. For five hundred dollars, you're gonna hear a question. You get a three to two one. You must answer within that time. Okay, good luck. Yeah, all right. For five hundred dollars, what.
Speaker 1: Gas is the most abundant in Earth's atmosphere? Three two one? No, that's what I thought too. It's actually nitrogen, which makes up seventy eight percent of the air.
Speaker 9: Okay, sound like it.
Speaker 1: Before we let you go, just for playing today, we're going to send you home with one night's accommodation at the W Melbourne. There's bricky included. You can book the ultimate winter staycation at W Melbourne. But there is a night for you all yours going into it's amazing.
Speaker 17: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: We did a little staycation there. It is b or to four. They got like a pool deck and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I've seeing the photos. Yeah, you enjoyed that. Sad We've got three kids leave the kids at.
Speaker 3: Home, don't take the kids, don't tell them about the pool.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I think that sounds like a girl's weekend.
Speaker 3: Tell them they're draining the pool that weekend, big weekend of footy. It was an amazing match at the g And then on Sunday night it's trying to get everyone to be quiet at the Irish pub because I was trying to put foot I was trying to put the cheeky bed on. The Blues took on the bombers. They got up there, but this man wasn't playing. He joined us this morning, Harry McKay, let me play your intro.
Speaker 9: And all the people say, he's pretty fly.
Speaker 13: Morning.
Speaker 7: How are you going?
Speaker 5: How are you bad?
Speaker 1: So you've hurt your knee, You've been sick, you're in the walls.
Speaker 3: How are you sick?
Speaker 7: There's a bug getting around I think Jase was it. Yeah, definitely just just a bug at the club.
Speaker 1: Ye what do you know that I don't.
Speaker 3: Bug causing you a little bit of sickness in the tummy?
Speaker 7: Yeah, okayt yep. Definitely not food poisoning.
Speaker 3: Definitely not food poisoning.
Speaker 1: Did you cook not cook properly?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, it was just just out of curiosity when you were sick. Who made the meal for you before?
Speaker 7: My mother in law, not officially, but she made a beautiful chick. I honestly reckon. She made a beautiful chicken curry chicken and it was cooked perfectly, So it would have been because that God definitely wasn't It was beautiful and definitely.
Speaker 1: Was never ever blamed the mother in law. I'll never let you live it to out.
Speaker 3: Did anybody else in the family have to catch that bug? Let's go? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Everyone everyone's got it.
Speaker 1: Yes, but all right, stop getting him in trouble with How is your need?
Speaker 7: It's okay, Yeah, it's been a little annoying. But what have you done so late in the Giants game? I heard it and it's been a bit sore. So we'll see how we go this week.
Speaker 1: So do you have to have scans and all of the polup found out if you've actually done something?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was lucky that we had a couple of weeks over the buy to settle down as well. But we'll see we go this week and go from there.
Speaker 1: How do you go as an armchair supporter when you're not playing?
Speaker 7: Do you go yeah. Yeah, it's really really not great watching because they give you good seats. Yeah, when you're a player and you're watching and you can't have any control over it's really hard.
Speaker 1: So do you go do you sit in the sands or are you down in the rooms watching it?
Speaker 7: Yeah, in the stands this week, I haven't been to a game to watch in ages, but yeah I was in the stands watching.
Speaker 3: But they're all the supporters chucking their two cents.
Speaker 1: In because you're sort of in a family and friends. Yeah, and are you like, are you audible or do you yell and scream or do you sit there in silence with your head in.
Speaker 7: Your hands silence? Just yeah, I think other one or the other. It I reckon. So it's like, you know, they're very vocal and loud or very quiet and still.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's always the families that go mad, like the mum's the mum. Your mum's a big sporters.
Speaker 7: Yeah, especially a few ones.
Speaker 3: Well, even on good weather, you have to wear a ponchaf if you sit next to Lawrence Man because blood.
Speaker 1: Or she wouldn't drop it, she wouldn't still drop she shouldn't waste it.
Speaker 3: Hey, let's talk a big freeze match yesterday as well. You caught a little bit of it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, game.
Speaker 3: Lauren was showing me the footage of what happened after the siren involving Mexican.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I hate when such a good game and also it's such a positive game because obviously it's all about MND, so it's all all about research and raising money. So there were many good things come out of the game yesterday. But at the end of the game, after the sirens, Stephen May went over to Maxico and the captain and gave him what looked like a bit of a spray Mexico and push him off. He spoke to Channel seven last night and he said he hadn't they hadn't at that stage spoken to one another.
Speaker 3: I got the audio.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we both wanted to win the game, and unfortunately we're thirty seconds to go. Up pulled the ball in Hoskin Alli It's lap and I'm pretty sure seventeen of my teammates are pretty angry with that decision. And yeah, I felt like we had a chance to potentially win the game still thirty seconds to go, as did a few other people.
Speaker 11: And yeah, sort of ICT and I take it it was just purely around the kick from yourself that he was I guess having a word with.
Speaker 10: You over Yeah, I wasn't over the moon that I got called to play on in the first place. I actually didn't play on. And then a ruckman's got the ball in the back pocket and he's been called to play on and he's under pressure. He's not much I can do, to be honest. Could have swung on my left and that probably would have been worse. But I thought maybe a chaos ball would have been the best option. But me trying to kick a chaos ball ends up showing Hoskin Night.
Speaker 1: It's lap so big Mexic gone there. He's obviously very frustrated with himself. But how much pressure are you guys under when there's like, you know, there's a minute to go and you've got the ball and you're down by a point. Anything can happen, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, absolutely, And I think what Max said was perfect around that time in the game. He thought the chaos ball into the corridor, I just kind of kick it.
Speaker 3: What would kick?
Speaker 7: You don't know where it's going, Yeah, like if my bounce left or right, and it could you know, after that you might be able to score. So who knows if it bounced the meter short of the climber player and it rolled into a Melbourne player and they the goal. You know, that's the perfect play. So you'd live and die by the side. And first of all, was a great mark to go back in to even give them a chance. And then yeah, in terms of the after the game, everyone does a lot of emotion and a lot of frustration, and it's very common for teammates to have a healthy discussion around I was on for the handball or.
Speaker 1: Get heated with each Yeah, and.
Speaker 7: It's so hard to all we see is a spectator is the six second clip of a bit of emotion, but we never know what the conversation or the dialogue is before or.
Speaker 3: After watching it. Going. No one feels worse about that kick right now than the game's over, do you know what I mean? Like walking up and having a.
Speaker 7: We don't know what, Like Steve may might just been like, oh that should have been playing on mate like next one, and Max was just frustrated, so who we really don't know what said so you can't.
Speaker 3: Pushed him off pretty quick. It wasn't like okay, what are you doing tonight. We go for a beer, so it didn't ever know anything.
Speaker 1: But I think Max was frustrated too. But you'd be pretty ballsy to go up to Max corning spray after that in an emotion filled game.
Speaker 7: But I think we just gotta remember there's a lot of emotion. Everyone cares a lot. And yeah, it's ever it's always in my place of care as a team.
Speaker 3: I reckon.
Speaker 1: So have you ever seen teammates getting a bit of before training?
Speaker 7: Happens a fair bit over pre seat, not like full on, but it's just again competitive, a lot of adrenaline and yeah, if.
Speaker 3: Does VOSSI bring out the parent voice here a lot when your parents yell and you and your siblings are fighting with each other.
Speaker 7: And then he said, knock off. I'm not angry, I'm disappointed.
Speaker 3: I've just realized you got the late game this week. Yeah in w A y oh, it's so late to watch a Sunday you're going to watch? Remember it runs like after the news. We're talking about how do you know you get old the Sunday night foot is on after after the news?
Speaker 7: Almost Yeah, I think they pushed it back this year, haven't they.
Speaker 3: At the time yeah, you should look into that. Yeah, you're playing, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But hopefully you'll be playing. We're watching you closely. Hopefully you get that knee back up and running. Good luck about you, guys, God Harry. I love a long weekend. I love it so much. And you know what I love even more? Went out a short week. It's already Tuesday. Yeah, well halfway through the week.
Speaker 3: Mum was out going a little bit hard on the weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we know. When I was at friend's house and watching the Carlton game. There you go, so the boys rupping about and.
Speaker 3: Straight home after the game, of course, to be the game finished late?
Speaker 1: What time the game finished around midnight?
Speaker 3: Ja, Yeah, you're watching a replay, that's play. Well, good morning Melbourne, if you just join us. We've had a little bit of action behind the scenes. We weren on before that ad break because during Kelly Clarkson, the fire alarm went off here at Nov. One hundred and we were evacuated down to Clarendon Street. Fieries have rocked up, our proper fiies, not.
Speaker 9: So.
Speaker 3: The fire crew rocked up. They've checked it's a false alarm. The entire building was evacuated. Producerges just to confirm false alarm. Everyone back to work.
Speaker 4: Yep, confirming false alarm.
Speaker 9: All as well in South Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Right, so, there was all commotion out the front of Nova, all the stuff evacuated. We've gone to this meeting point, so to speak, waiting for the all clear, and then we come back in. Can you explain where Lauren is?
Speaker 4: Last known sighting of Lauren is in the old paper shop deli across the road where we got our coffees from.
Speaker 3: Right, So to confirm, well, we all went to the meeting point. She went late.
Speaker 18: Yep confirmed.
Speaker 3: Can you let her know we're back on the radio net. She's not answering. Great, okay if she started a fire to get an early mark today, I swear to God.
Speaker 5: Oh is she ah?
Speaker 3: Here she is, She's she's alive. She's back. So well, everyone started re entering the building. We were looking. I was worried, sick about me. I thought you got caught in the fake. Where did you get.
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: I wasn't really well what happened? Hanging on?
Speaker 3: You won't know?
Speaker 1: You rant we're back on well, because it's like what three degrees out there? I mean linen pants not the warmest, and I just thought I'd go get myself a little coffin snag of fireman. While I was, I hated them down. Then what happened?
Speaker 2: Fire alarm?
Speaker 3: Someone someone about the fire alarm.
Speaker 1: YEA, well we don't get the fire alarm in the studio. So we just got a message saying wrap it up, and we're like, were talking.
Speaker 3: To you guys with our chance. All right, all right, let's continue. No one's everyone's safe coming up next. Well done. Over eighty five thousand people at the g yesterday for what was one of the best footy games of the year.
Speaker 1: I mean it was game of the year. It was also the big freeze game, which everyone gets around. You know, we had Harry, We had Harry McCain before were talking about it. We also had Pete Halley are in before, who's a mad Collingwood fan, and you know he was saying, pies fans don't wear other colors now black and white and that's it. But it was a sea of blue and white. It's when supporters from two teams come together to U night for one. For the incredible work that Neil Danaher and his family do. I did see also that the government have put in four and a half a million dollars into research, which is awesome, so they would have raised record amounts yesterday. It was great to see.
Speaker 3: Well Matt Chevo Shevington from Channel seventh Sunriights went down the slide as Thor. He did.
Speaker 1: Indeed them was great Australians and icons.
Speaker 3: Chervo went down as Thor. And it's what Amos McLaughlin hit him up about once he'd done the slide.
Speaker 1: Kind of took him by surprise. It's fair to say, so you've got you're getting.
Speaker 5: On a plane in a moment.
Speaker 11: I had someone say if you stay in the four uniform and do not have a shower, I donate ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: What all right, give it a go?
Speaker 5: So why not?
Speaker 18: So you've got to go from him, let me through security, ten grand to the cause, Neil, Hopefully we'll make it happen.
Speaker 6: Eh.
Speaker 3: Good on him, and I'm very happy to say I guess who joins us on the phone now? Is that Thoor?
Speaker 1: It's soaking wet Thor?
Speaker 9: Have you warmed up yet thawed out?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 18: Yeah, I'll tell you what though, that's the coldest I've ever been. Bloody freezing.
Speaker 3: Firstly, hats off to you for being involved. I know it would be an absolute honor, but you know they wouldn't raise this money without all the sliders doing what the Secondly, your facial reaction. Yeah, when we were told about the donation, if you flow all the way home was prices. I was like, all right, well I can tell this isn't rehearsed.
Speaker 1: It's sort of like two seconds of silence before you went okay, do you know?
Speaker 18: Yeah, if you know Haim though, like he's the type of bloke that he'll just put that on. Yeah, it may not be a real thing or not. The contemplation that second of contemplation wasn't was there actually an offer? It was Aime is doing this on purpose to make me look like an idiot.
Speaker 1: Well you can't say no, can you?
Speaker 18: Well you can't say no. But also too, they came through.
Speaker 1: With the ten k they did, so do we know who've donated the ten k?
Speaker 6: Or?
Speaker 18: I tried to find out. I tried to Yeah, it might have been he's good for it. Yeah, he's made he's got a heap. I tried to find out who it was. I couldn't get a name, but anyway, we will track them down or make sure we'll give him a shout out on sunrise.
Speaker 1: But so you had the issue, you go to think I'll go on.
Speaker 18: Sorry, yeah, yeah, no, I I was just going to say. They said where the whole thing? And I got out the back and these suits, these team suits that rived. They're made of like a foam lining, and it was absolutely soaked to the bone with water and I was thinking there's no way. But then it started to rip around the kind of waste part as well, so I wasn't even going to be able to keep my pants up. So anyway, I thought, you know what, I'll just wear the wig and the hammer and if I get through security. They took my tweezers, but they didn't take my hammup.
Speaker 1: How good?
Speaker 3: Got true?
Speaker 7: And you should have.
Speaker 18: Seen the airline staff.
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: They were just laughing at you heard from Chris Hemsworth yet, No, I haven't.
Speaker 18: I need to hear from Chris.
Speaker 1: We sent it to him. We've sent it to him so him.
Speaker 18: I really hope he does comments at least say how bad it was.
Speaker 3: Chirs jumping on want mate, well done, well done there he is sherbo from sunrise there got on the plane still.
Speaker 1: In the fill, I reckon. I was hangers my block on and I think you put him on the.
Speaker 3: Spot that's off to your home's off.
Speaker 1: You go to get the real thought to comment.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so you sent him a photo last night.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We were sending christ videos of it, saying, look, you're on the slide. Someone stressed up as you. He's overseas at the moment, and and I was laughing to talk.
Speaker 3: So I was like Regan, first time anyone stressed up.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 1: We were so excited though. Anyway, he looked, what isn't he thought? No, no, bloody s he's an athlete.
Speaker 10: I know.
Speaker 1: I thought he was going to be and he's running out.
Speaker 3: There were you hoping he was going to be and he's running out?
Speaker 1: Everyone was hoping.
Speaker 3: Not when he's going into an ice bath.
Speaker 1: Thought it was said on though, because a lot of the others that go down their wigs all fall off and they can't fine.
Speaker 3: Peters was a miss.
Speaker 1: Peter day Golds was great as the joker.
Speaker 3: We are on the air thanks to mates to Shell already express today. God love the fine work they do. I did a lot of snack run at shell Ready Express.
Speaker 1: On the weekend.
Speaker 3: Killer pythons. Oh you know you can get them in a bagnet.
Speaker 1: We've got one near our house. And I popped down and got like bacon and eggs and stuff for breakfast. Oh hello, Saturday breakfast. I didn't realize that I didn't have to do a full supermarket. I was like, well, just see if it's a shell Read Express and bingo.
Speaker 3: Full bag of killer pythons. This isn't a paid bit.
Speaker 1: I just love what eating. Just going down to get a bag of killer pot I've got kids. Did you share them? You wouldn't let your kids eat that?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: They went with me.
Speaker 1: Huggings don't allowed that.
Speaker 3: I'm a manchild.
Speaker 1: How good?
Speaker 3: Hey, before we get out of here this morning, thirteen twenty four, ten is our number? How do you know you're getting old? Lauren just mentioned before Sarah, our boss likes to sit down when she drives her here.
Speaker 1: I wasn't going to say her name. I just said a boss of ours could have been bet thirteen twenty four shamed her into that one.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Lauren and I both had pillboxes.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, tablet because and you know what else really makes you feel old? When you've got to put in your date of birth or something. But it's the scroll back and you're like scrolling to scrolling. I forgot scrolling.
Speaker 3: I forgot my password for Iron g on the weekend, I'm scrolling. I'm like, my god, I'm kidding back to like Roman numerals. This is crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really depressing when you got to the scroll back, all right, Diana and Doncaster on thirteen twenty four to ten. What makes you feel old?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 12: So few fall over and nobody helps you up, then you're young.
Speaker 18: But if a whole lot of people come to help you, then they must think you're old.
Speaker 3: Because you all. That's the difference. Memor, we cant almost fell in the bathtop.
Speaker 1: You're like, they need those little sticky things so you don't slip in the bathtub.
Speaker 3: Need a ray Yeah, just like bath showers.
Speaker 1: Freak me out now because you're too old your leg over.
Speaker 3: I've got one at home and feel like I'm showering at the Ridges every day.
Speaker 1: Gabby in Pacinham, good morning. Are you getting old and what is the sign that you're getting old?
Speaker 17: Yes, I'm only twenty five, but for my twenty sixth birthday, my Grandma bought me a steam mop and.
Speaker 1: It was like the best present. Yes, yeah, yeah, when you start enjoying cleaning products, yeah, I'm getting old.
Speaker 3: My wife opened the laptop on the weekend. It was like, have you been watching videos of Thermomix? And I'm like, yes, have you seen what it can do? Incredible? Can I look?
Speaker 1: That is old?
Speaker 3: How do you know you're getting old?
Speaker 2: You know you're getting old. And you've got to turn the radio down to find a Kappa.
Speaker 1: Hi grate and you've got to turn it down to think.
Speaker 3: We're very distracting. I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's a real thing. It's like I can't do that and have the radio or if I'm concentrating all this traffic, I'm like, generated.
Speaker 2: Down, yes, a shop or a street.
Speaker 1: When you really look at it's like it helps your eye slight guys.
Speaker 3: I even put the windows down when I'm reversing into a spot, just so there's no glass between me and the mirror. I can see. Oh, could be the tint might be the.
Speaker 17: Hello hi, hello, hi guy.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying you're in Chadstone and I just remember a conversation I had on the weekend with some friends of ours and Hilda and Roger go, we're going to Chadston. And you know when the first thing.
Speaker 1: You do is like, oh the parking No, when you've got to go to the information person at jadstin to check out where you are? To excuse me, where, smiggle? I can't look at that map. It's too confusing.
Speaker 3: It's behind you.
Speaker 1: Can you point me in the direction please?
Speaker 3: Okay? And what's yours?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 15: You know you're getting old when you need to put a chain around your glass.
Speaker 13: I had to go and buy a chain my glasses.
Speaker 1: I need to get one of those for Paul. He loses glasses like, there's no tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Really the chain? Why don't you go Remember they used to do it in wet soup material.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's sick. Chains are in now? What about people have their mobile phone on a chain?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, my wife I look, I'm like work in the Hello Kiddy store.
Speaker 1: So she never loses.
Speaker 3: All right, guys, that is it. We are getting out of here. What a roller coaster it's been.
Speaker 1: No Clinton, pir alarms, it's happening in here today.
Speaker 3: Have a great day. Aaron Richards in next yes, and.
Speaker 1: We will see you tomorrow. We've got more chances for you to get on that soundby list to go and see Teddy Swims in Vegas. I love Teddy Swim.
Speaker 3: Might not see tomorrow. You never know.
Speaker 1: Hide and Seek might begin.
Speaker 3: Melbourne's biggest game of Hide and Seek. Two hundred and fifty thousand dollars on the line. At any point we could go missing, and when we do, the game will begin. We will relocate from the Nova Studios, will be somewhere in Melbourne. We're going to give our clues. First one to knock on the door and find us win's the money? Good?
Speaker 1: Were caught up with Liam today, who won the eighty six thousand dollars last year. Yeah, he's playing again Melbourne, so you might want to beat him.
Speaker 3: He's the one to beat more on Hide and Seek tomorrow. If we're here or if we're in it, gotta wait and see. Could start it any moment. Aaron Richard in next We'll see them everybody, Bye day
Speaker 1: Jason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the Socials