Speaker 1: Is the Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: We've got some sad news in clickbait about everybody's favorite dancer, Chrissy's click bait.
Speaker 3: Britney Spears.
Speaker 2: Ha ha, no no, no, no, she's still dancing. She's got the knives out in that giant travitine foyer which never involves another human being ever.
Speaker 4: I want to know.
Speaker 2: I've got some questions about Britney Spears's social media recording. Does she one of those kmart ring lights and everyone.
Speaker 3: Absolutely and a tripod? She must have a tripod, she.
Speaker 4: Must because there's never another human being there.
Speaker 5: I think once I clocked like a gardener. I remember seeing a shadow behind her.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, really, Well, of course we're not speaking about our second favorite dancer, Britney Spears, our favorite dancer ray Gun.
Speaker 4: Do we have some sad, sort of funereal.
Speaker 3: Music here, Yeah, I can find something, find.
Speaker 2: Something, because it's a really sad day for those that want to express their joy in life through the power of dance. Rachel Gunn, also known as ray Gun, who set the world on fire at the Paris Olympics with her extraordinary performance one word to describe it and take what you will from the word extraordinary. She is hanging up her dancing shoes forever. Yes, actually, I just want to clarify. She is hanging up her public dancing shoes forever.
Speaker 4: But she has vowed that.
Speaker 2: She would continue to dance, but only for her own enjoyment, and.
Speaker 4: Frankly, that's selfish.
Speaker 3: No, I think it's for the best.
Speaker 2: No, I don't, because I'm going to have to peek through her window to get some joy.
Speaker 4: I want to see her dance. Don't keep that hide your light under a bushel, ray Gun.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 5: But if you want to see some good dancing, I can send you some people. I can show you some break dances I don't have. Ray Gun is one of them.
Speaker 2: I don't want to see good dancing, that's what I mean. I want to see her particular delusional, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like, it's really rare to see somebody that funny.
Speaker 5: The thing is, she's a one trick pony. If you watched that Olympics performance, so all you'll need to do, Swann is jump on YouTube and watch that performance on loop.
Speaker 3: It's a bit of this what okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I officially missed it. I officially missed it.
Speaker 2: I'm going to send myself a text message to make sure that I recheck it.
Speaker 4: Now, there was a scandal earlier on this week. I believe it was.
Speaker 2: It's all blurring into one, but Travis Kelsey's brother, Jason beat up somebody.
Speaker 5: Who he didn't, but he's swatted people trolled us on Monday for saying that he beats. He punched someone he didn't. He swatted a phone, he showed Vie.
Speaker 4: He engaged in an act of violence.
Speaker 3: There was aggression.
Speaker 2: There was aggression, and he used a homophobic slur which he threw back at this idiot that was attacking him. Anyway, They've got a podcast, the two brothers, and they have addressed this situation.
Speaker 4: First, we're going to hear from Jason the swatter.
Speaker 6: Me reacting gave him the time of day, and it also gave this situation notoriety. The thing that I regret the most is saying that word. To be honest with the word he used is just ridiculous, and it takes it to another level. It's just off the wall and over the line. In the heat of the moment, I thought and my head, hey, what can I say back to him? I'm going to throw that right back in his face because kem okay.
Speaker 4: Good statement.
Speaker 2: What I take from that is that he will defend his family forever and will not apologize for that. But he was upset that that awful word came out of his mouth. And I understand that, appreciate it. Now it's Travis's turn to weigh in.
Speaker 1: You had some clown come up to you and talk about your family, and you reacted in a way that was defending your family. And I think you owning it and you speaking about it shows how sincere you are to a lot of people in this world. You don't choose ete, you know, that's that's let's just know who you are.
Speaker 2: I just figure though, like these are Southern boys. Of course they are going to defend their family.
Speaker 5: I agree, I get I get that he sort of snapped in the heat of the moment. I feel like one of them maybe could have addressed the word they use in maybe like given a shout out to the to the gays.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Yeah, probably that would have made it even sweeter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that would have looked good for Taylor.
Speaker 2: I feel like we can close the door on that and that is done. But you know, don't swat people or take never choose violence. Never the Crisy Swan Show, The Crissy Swan Show, Let's do this.
Speaker 3: Chrissy's clique's clearly out.
Speaker 2: Of here for a Thursday. I hope you're feeling okay after the election result. Everyone's a bit flat. I've got lots of I mean, I'm just I'm one of these people that like buries my head in the sand and just doesn't deal with anything, So I don't really know what it means.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had a lot.
Speaker 4: Of text messages from friends feeling very sad and depressed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I've noticed that on Instagram as well a lot of people in their stories. I'm like, it's something wrong with me that I am not caring.
Speaker 2: You know, we are dead inside, which is that you know, generally is not a great thing, but on big emotional days like today, I think it works for us, it does. Let's talk about Ariana Grande. By the way, are you looking forward to seeing the new Wicked film?
Speaker 3: Yes? I am.
Speaker 4: Are you going to see it at the same time? I am?
Speaker 3: I am. I'm going to those beautiful industry premiere nights.
Speaker 2: I'm very excited to go. You do realize that you have to wear pink and green and that is not a color combina that I knew that you didn't read that part since why because they're the colors of wickers and you must do it.
Speaker 5: You can over the edge today.
Speaker 3: I've got a green khaki suit that.
Speaker 4: I will that's not the right green?
Speaker 3: Well does it specify what color green?
Speaker 4: I know, but you know the wicked green?
Speaker 3: Who do they want us to give it a good review or not?
Speaker 2: If you don't turn up like Jim Carrey from The Mask, then you are officially disowned. No, I'm very excited, but I don't have anything to wear either. Let's talk about it around a grande she. I mean, obviously you know, as previously mentioned, I have not seen the film, but she's going to be amazing.
Speaker 4: I've seen enough of the trailer.
Speaker 2: She has announced a surprising change of Korea, and I'm going to play you a grab of her statement, and then.
Speaker 4: I want to talk to you about everything.
Speaker 2: Jack.
Speaker 7: I'm going to say something so scary it's going to scare my fans and everyone. I'm always going to make music, I pinky promise, but I don't think doing it at the rate that I've been doing it for the past ten years. Is where I the next ten years. I think I love acting, I love musical theater. I think finding roles to use these parts of myself and some songs like it really does in a different way than songwriting.
Speaker 4: So there you go. I'm sad because I love her pop music, so do I Swanny.
Speaker 3: That does make me sad.
Speaker 5: Like her last album positions, I love nearly every song.
Speaker 2: She did say though that I mean the caveat there is that she's not going to record at the rate that she has been.
Speaker 5: Her label while almost making her push out an album every two years, So maybe it'll just be every three or four.
Speaker 4: So when it's not a complete loss.
Speaker 3: I can cop that.
Speaker 2: Later on in this podcast that she did, it's called Las Culturistas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love.
Speaker 5: Saying strong name and with that guy from SNL who we love, Magic Bowen Yang.
Speaker 2: He she did an impersonation of Hermione Granger.
Speaker 4: Enjoy it. And then I'm going to comment.
Speaker 1: You do you hear harmoniumpression?
Speaker 7: Do you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 4: Speech that No, you can't.
Speaker 2: So here's the thing. She is so talented. She's an incredible mimic she's an incredible singer, she's an incredible dancer, she's really funny, she's a comedian. She can act beautifully. Remember how impressed we were with her on Saturday Night Life.
Speaker 3: It was extraordinary, fantastic.
Speaker 2: I can see how someone with her enormous breadth of talent looks at pop music and goes, I've got more to give.
Speaker 4: I've got more to give and I want to give it.
Speaker 5: And I've also given so much to pop music already. Let's try something new man.
Speaker 2: That is correct, So go well, Ariana Grande. Let's start check in with Barry Cogan and our favorite girl, Sabrina Carpenter. They are still going out and here is proof.
Speaker 3: Are you in a.
Speaker 7: Relationship with Sabrina?
Speaker 1: Com I know you do this.
Speaker 3: You don't have to. That's why I ask permission for listen.
Speaker 2: I'm incredibly blessed such a strong, independent lady who's massively talented and very special.
Speaker 1: Louie, you got me.
Speaker 7: You're not a vampire.
Speaker 2: Also, what is that video clip where they are all over each other like nsf W is it tastes?
Speaker 3: Is it taste? Or please please please please please please please.
Speaker 2: You gotta take one look at that and you know that they're in a relationship. For God's sake, you don't act that horning.
Speaker 5: That was like six months ago. Maybe they've broken up at You'll never leave him? Have you seen salt Burn? Come on, regulate him and joeler up next. Thank you for filling in for me yesterday, black Is. Have a beautiful nights oneing.
Speaker 4: Love you see tomorrow. Christy Swan Show is a Nova podcast.
Speaker 2: For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com. You