Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne, Melbourne, Jason Lauren, I'll starting morning the right away.
Speaker 2: Be great, gonna be a good day.
Speaker 3: This is Jason Lauren on Melvin's.
Speaker 2: Nogel one hundred.
Speaker 1: Well, good morning and happy Friday, guys.
Speaker 4: It's also Friday at thirteenth.
Speaker 3: Oh spooky speaking speaking music.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm only saying that.
Speaker 5: I know that because one of our our producers in here has a sibling who has a baby potentially on the way. And one of the boys went, oh, not today, it's Friday.
Speaker 6: And I was like, you can say spooky music not speaking very speaky, that's just Jason making sound.
Speaker 4: No, No, not that one. First one was better.
Speaker 5: Right thirteen, No, come on down Friday.
Speaker 1: Thursday Friday theme. Actually hello everyone, Well, good.
Speaker 4: And it's a beautiful start to the show.
Speaker 1: It's going it's going.
Speaker 4: One of those days today.
Speaker 1: A lot of homes getting passed in at the moment.
Speaker 4: Yes are they Yes?
Speaker 3: So you get yourself a bargain.
Speaker 1: Well, I have had a friend of mine that update.
Speaker 4: Mardy Fox. I was chatting to him this.
Speaker 3: Week what on the socials?
Speaker 5: Yeah, because he sent me a message about something and I said, oh, we've got to get you in and he said, I was supposed to come in and then I couldn't, And he goes, but there's some good stuff coming up on the block, so I'll come.
Speaker 1: A little tea from my tell me. Actually, you know what, I've got the right Friday theme.
Speaker 4: Really, we should have done a dress rehearsal this morning. We should start the show with this all the time. Have we the recruits?
Speaker 1: We are the recruits?
Speaker 4: Were the recruits?
Speaker 3: God help the city? If we're protecting it?
Speaker 4: Can we run this city?
Speaker 1: Well, if you don't have anything on this weekend, may I suggest the entire back catalog, the back to back to back, to Police Academy to back. Yeah, I would say it got good in the middle. It did definitely went off in the end. Nothing like a good high power jet ski Police Chase High Tower is my favorite.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, it's not a good weekend in Melbourne. So that's a great weekend for movies. It's twelve degrees in raining tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I don't mind myself a bit of tackle Berry.
Speaker 4: Good weekend for some mum. What's the show called Police Academy? What's the show to say? Police Academy?
Speaker 1: What's the show called We're getting some new toys at.
Speaker 7: Was excited about a new airport, new runway.
Speaker 5: I was excited about the third runway until I heard it'll be here in seven years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was like seven years.
Speaker 7: The airport aims to have the runway completed by twenty thirty one.
Speaker 4: It's a runway. It's been just a concrete slat. Yeah, Hans on deck, Melbourn, let's get out there and help them build.
Speaker 7: Oh that's a good idea, working bee, working.
Speaker 4: A block challenge contestants out.
Speaker 1: There listening this morning, going, I mean the boys could have that bloody done by December seven years, Like, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Bitchment some lights.
Speaker 5: We should get our aerosexual on to tell us why it's going to take seven years to build.
Speaker 3: Hopefully there's no homes needing to be acquired. Maybe that's the issue.
Speaker 5: Oh they're going to buy half of Tullomarin, are they? Well, they can't we'll even have it in seven years because there'll be one person that won't want.
Speaker 4: To sell exactly.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 3: It's a bit like in the cast.
Speaker 4: That doesn't want to sell because he loves the serenity.
Speaker 3: It's like the whole train line going out time. I'm just hopeful.
Speaker 4: That's seven years. That's like seventy years.
Speaker 3: But by the time we build that, we'll be hovering. Ah, yes, we will be.
Speaker 5: Jason, I don't know if we'll be hovering in seven years, guarantee, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: With magnets how they do it, we.
Speaker 4: Will play this tape in seven years.
Speaker 3: With what you know? What I common?
Speaker 4: What are we doing hovering with magnet?
Speaker 3: That mean?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 3: Smart?
Speaker 4: Mean mind start?
Speaker 7: Can someone please bring Jason's tinfoil.
Speaker 4: Having how we're going to hover with magnets?
Speaker 3: Okay, go with me?
Speaker 5: Okay, if anyone anything about hovercrafts thirteen twenty four ten, is it done with magnet?
Speaker 3: Here we go? No, no, no, it will make him sound smart. See.
Speaker 1: You know when you get two magnets, right, put them together? Yeah, they go together. You know when you turn them around, sometimes they do the two negatives and exactly so if we put on the base of the hoverboard one negative hoverboard and in the pitchmen we put the other negative.
Speaker 3: Have you spoken to anyone about this?
Speaker 1: Now? This is the first pitch.
Speaker 4: Because you're got on shark tank thoughts.
Speaker 7: Give Elin a call, see if he's interested.
Speaker 3: Would you like to invest lo let's just go the third.
Speaker 4: I think we're going to need a lot of investment.
Speaker 1: Right okay, and magnets a big show coming up today. Chris Hemsworth to kick things, not that he joined us. Next Melbourne's Rod Labor Arena March twenty, twenty twenty five, which.
Speaker 4: Is in the diary Not Far Away March twenty.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty five. Tickets runs out from next Friday September twenty Visit livenation dot com dot au Sugar White checking doumb Yeah, where did you know what?
Speaker 4: We're gonna give away tickets now, we'll do.
Speaker 3: It later in the show.
Speaker 1: Later in the show, you can win your way first double to do a lot venue. Did you say rod Lava Arena?
Speaker 4: Only one show announced more We don't know that.
Speaker 5: We don't actually, so don't not buy them because you think they might be second show, because they might not be.
Speaker 3: I challenge her to do another show.
Speaker 4: Do a Liapis's one of the biggest stars in the world to come to Melbourne and do one.
Speaker 3: No, we don't know that.
Speaker 7: We're favorite color. We need to get her a column.
Speaker 1: We will get her.
Speaker 4: She won't do as many as pink No, No One will.
Speaker 1: Ever do your chance to win the first tickets to do a little bit later on in the show and sticking with concert tickets. Make sure you are listening Monday. Can't say too.
Speaker 5: Much big announcement, huge, huge, Hey guys, be a big mistake if you don't listen huge.
Speaker 4: Beg Not tonight, No Hawks.
Speaker 3: And the Spinners.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you've noticed executive producer Brody, who you did a prank on and told him that the port Adelaide one last week when I did.
Speaker 1: Not that was enjoyable.
Speaker 5: Anyway, He's rolling today in a Magpies jersey and I was like, what are you doing?
Speaker 4: Your team is playing tonight, but you've gone old school.
Speaker 8: It is the traditional port Adelaide Magpies jersey with the prison bars.
Speaker 5: Oh so were they like Collingwood before they became the power They were.
Speaker 8: We've been around for one hundred and fifty years.
Speaker 3: In the sandfill.
Speaker 5: They're still They had to change because we already had the mag.
Speaker 3: Puts, the prison suit.
Speaker 4: You you look like a Collingwood supporter.
Speaker 8: For us to win tonight, we have to go primal. So that's why I went with a primal jersey.
Speaker 3: What would your message to the to the boys be tonight.
Speaker 8: You must lift. He must lift for your fans, he must live for your coach. Your coach's future is on the line. You go out there, you play inspired foot you play with passion, you play with heart. You kick the goals, you take the win. You win it for everyone, for every single potaleaid player in the history of this whatt.
Speaker 3: Because it is more than a sport.
Speaker 4: Oh, we need a Hawks supporter on the Hawks.
Speaker 3: He can't be playing this.
Speaker 5: Garbage thirteen twenty four ten. Come on, give us a call. If you're a big Hawks fan and you want to give you you're watching.
Speaker 1: Tonight, Hawthorne fans, Well tonight, I'm doing a barbecue, little footy tonight.
Speaker 3: Have you got a projector just at hometown of a.
Speaker 4: Projector paper a projector?
Speaker 3: Need to hit Amazon?
Speaker 7: You know what are those projectors that project on just straight onto the brick wall I've seen I don't mind.
Speaker 5: No, You've got to get the inflatable one for the background, and you can put it at the end of the.
Speaker 4: Pool to protect.
Speaker 1: A bit chilly above the water. You know what I mean. She's like, she's a good barmie. Thirty four degrees below the water but above. No, no, no, that's awesome. Where are you watching the footy?
Speaker 4: I'm not watching the footy, No, I watch it.
Speaker 5: Probably probably some sports pub, sporting globe st.
Speaker 3: What about your standards? I watched from Sydney. I'm fine to Sydney tonight. That's right.
Speaker 1: You'll be alone in the I'll be in the hotel room going rugby league, rugby link, give.
Speaker 4: Me I'll be.
Speaker 5: I'll be lathering myself in some kind of fake tan watching. So I've got a Hen's carshy this weekend.
Speaker 4: Oh, here we go.
Speaker 5: We've got a Hawks fan, Virginia from Lane Lawren. Are you currently on the drive to Adelaide?
Speaker 9: We are about to go through the tunnel.
Speaker 3: Oh no, that is a true support.
Speaker 4: Okay, Virginia.
Speaker 5: What would you say to your boys if you had access to the rooms before the game?
Speaker 9: Oh my god, just play like you've been playing. You've shocked everyone this season, but you guys knew what you were doing. All we love Sammy Mitchell. Got the kids in the car in the car or the.
Speaker 4: Whole family in the car.
Speaker 10: How many of you do a role call?
Speaker 9: So we got Travis in the car. Luckily he's the horse.
Speaker 4: Great, and we've got and.
Speaker 9: Ivy who we're taken out of school.
Speaker 3: For the day.
Speaker 4: You can do math setting up the goals in the points.
Speaker 3: Yes, so just me? Did she that's a cram car for?
Speaker 1: Did she has to take with names like?
Speaker 3: She wasn't one hundred stock take?
Speaker 5: It was like, are you all family or have you picked up someone on the way?
Speaker 9: No, we're all family.
Speaker 4: And what do you reckon? We think the margin is going to be tonight, Virginia.
Speaker 9: Up by twenty four?
Speaker 1: Which which tunnel?
Speaker 3: Which tunnel are you going through?
Speaker 9: The apparently.
Speaker 3: The one with the lights?
Speaker 4: I don't know what they are different names depending what direction you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Virginia doesn't know she's in the right one. She doesn't know who's in her car.
Speaker 1: Clinton, I was playing tonight, playing what clip?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, drive carefully, Virginia, you've got a long driver hair.
Speaker 9: Yes, oh, thanks so much.
Speaker 11: Guys, We love your show.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: Go let the kids have a drive as well.
Speaker 4: Around How old are the kids? Virginia?
Speaker 9: So I is nine and at eleven.
Speaker 3: That's up to no one.
Speaker 4: You all can do the pedal on each other's last.
Speaker 1: Let's talk the new Transformist movie with the Stars. Who's Chris Hemsworth playing in the new Transformers.
Speaker 2: Movie Optimus Prime?
Speaker 1: And Brian Tyree Henry is in it too?
Speaker 2: Who's he Megatron?
Speaker 1: And they're joining the studio?
Speaker 2: Now wait, what's this show?
Speaker 1: Where am I?
Speaker 2: No more questions?
Speaker 7: Time to meet the guys.
Speaker 1: Chris Brown, let's welcome to the show. Happy Friday today, guys, Happy.
Speaker 5: Friday, Finally fridyy Friyay most weekends, Chris. I mean you're basically alone, but Brian, welcome to Australia.
Speaker 1: Do daddy Chris take you to movie?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Do you go to the theme parks? Oh?
Speaker 11: Absolutely all right, because we were filming like thee where the stages are all right next to the theme park. So between between takes, I was on every roller coaster and then I went to one of your Halloween horror nights and that that was incredible.
Speaker 12: Well that time to such as Paradise and a bunch of terrible tattoos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then I hung out in mull be Yeah and mushrooms.
Speaker 4: No, you didn't do that.
Speaker 5: Well, he could just go to your house, Chris, if he wants to go to a theme park anyway.
Speaker 1: Mushrooms ye, Jesus, Lauren bloody hell, Hey, medicinal purposes on there. Of course, congrats on the movie.
Speaker 2: I didn't know each other back then.
Speaker 11: Just to clarify, yeah, we didn't know each other when I was doing all that would drive the Byron b though, and I just.
Speaker 1: Looked for me.
Speaker 2: No, I was told to avoid you. Please come visit. You never did nothing. How you two Transformers together.
Speaker 1: I was signing to law if you love me, can I plug the movie? Chris, Jesus try to pay the bills.
Speaker 2: Do you see what it's like? Do you do you understand.
Speaker 1: I've got and it's late. I've got my own trust me.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised, trouble maker.
Speaker 3: And I was gonna say sign to Lauren at the end of the movie.
Speaker 1: As a young bloke growing up with Transformers toys and the cartoons and all that, like, I was just like that would have been a real buzz for you boys to be in this.
Speaker 2: Oh, absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 12: I remember watching the cartoons, playing with the action figures in the backyard of the kid recreating these characters and for them to be a slightly bigger kid and be able to do that, It's like I'm just living out one of the many fantasies I've had, you know, from working in the Marble universe and playing a superhero and now playing Optimus Prime.
Speaker 11: Our paths are kind of the same. Were both Marvel movies, and we're both in Transformers. I mean, I'm more dashingly handsome late you know late now with the best of friends and now with the best of friends.
Speaker 5: Which is quite the oomehich happens in the film though, right because you guys start as best friends. That's sort of not how this story goes though, as we know in Transformers, did you guys actually get to spend any time together doing this movie becoming best friends?
Speaker 11: Well, he would spend a lot of time trying to convince us to like be very method like the roommates, you know, like bunk beds, like like he even had his own, like you know, Transformers onesies that he kept trying.
Speaker 2: To enforce that we were like we were wear the shine. It was very It was a lot, but that was a great any of it. That restraining order is holding up quite well.
Speaker 11: But but like it's it's interesting because I just think about like all that Chris has done right, and like, you know, he's somebody that wanted to know for a long time, because I'm actually a.
Speaker 2: Fan of his work. You know, I didn't mean to say, actually, I didn't.
Speaker 11: Mean to do that surprise, but I am a fan of his work. But then to meet him, you know, is to love him. And so I felt like he was going to bring all that to his character in the movie anyway, and like, we just got to just.
Speaker 5: Play stick to the script in something like this, Chris, because when I was watching it, there was some lines in there and I was like, that's Chris.
Speaker 4: That doesn't feel like a character. That feels like something that would come out of Chris's mouth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you put it in some liberties.
Speaker 12: Yeah, of energy in there, and that's the funny. And Josh, you know, Coolly, the director would allow us to improvise some lines, and the problem is if you improvise too much, he's got to go back and reshoot the other actors and make sure their lines react to that. But but no, you definitely have a part in the creative process. And and and throwing your your two cents worth.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I was just finding it amusing and I'm sure you will too, Chris, watching Lauren be professional, asking like a professional media question about a movie.
Speaker 2: Wow, you got through normally, Like this is what you got through normally?
Speaker 4: Right, hold digress.
Speaker 5: Then I want to talk about your son's haircuts, Chris, I saw them on the red carpet. Is that you're doing your hands because no hairdresser is putting their name to those haircuts.
Speaker 1: But I know what you did.
Speaker 2: You want you want to know the truth. Yeah, the show is great.
Speaker 12: My about my two boys and about six of their friends have all started cutting this kind of like bowl cut haircut. Now, Trustan's who saw it. His mate did that then, and then he told you this last time he goes. And then I went to the hairdresser just to straight up, so it's been done by a professional. Sasha's haircut I did myself, but it was under strict instruction of kind of what to do, and.
Speaker 1: So obviously listened to that.
Speaker 12: You know, it's they think it's cool, and I was. I was like, you look like Lloyd Christmas from Doumbella, And they're like what.
Speaker 2: And then you said that his haircut looks like Megatron's helmet looks, of which I was like, oh my god. But I also told him I was like, well in solidarity.
Speaker 11: Now you have to do it for sure.
Speaker 2: Know you can get a wig man you guys, would you let me do that?
Speaker 1: Loss?
Speaker 2: Can I cut your hair?
Speaker 5: My hair or Paul's hair yours?
Speaker 4: Not like that.
Speaker 5: That's one of the worst haircuts I've ever seen. We're in a group chat and the original haircut that you sent the original haircuts you sent through on our friends group chat with two of the most shocking haircuts I've ever seen, and you did those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Brian, I don't know, I know if Chris has rolled this out yet, but Hemsey, you and I got something in common. We're both magic nerds. Oh yeah, yeah, I've got one trick that I try and do and I normally I roll it out when my kids' friends come around. They're like, no, Dad, no, Dad. And I know this is a pretty cool present. But did Lauren and Paul get you a magician for your fortieth He was good.
Speaker 12: Yeah, he was awesome. Yeah, it was a pretty cool present. You got a magician for your fortieth. He lives in my house still.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 12: I was like just for the hour, right, and he's like, it's forever. That was your trick and keeps disappearing showing up and now it's like, that's a stalker.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Do you watch two magic tricks that he was pulling out one European summer and we went to this restaurant in Mickeno's and you did the same trick. I think it took you three attempts to nail it. And we went back to the same restaurant this summer and do you know there is a photo of you on the wall with your cards looking like David Copperfield.
Speaker 4: They framed it.
Speaker 12: It was in in the car on the way to the restaurant on YouTube looking up magic tricks, and when I got there, I was like, I've got a new one, guys, because everyone's kind of giving me get me hell about the fact that a new one trick.
Speaker 1: So then it's been so nice to watch Brian slowly distance himself from you while we started talking about you.
Speaker 2: Have no idea how I'm becoming.
Speaker 1: And at the start of this it was like I love working with Chris, and by the end it's like, alright.
Speaker 2: From my body language literally just shift like over here, you know, like magic. I don't know David Blaine's phone number.
Speaker 1: Hey, boys, we've gotta let you go. But congratulations on the movie. It's a ripper. I know I would get absolutely kick out of playing roles like that, so I'm glad you enjoyed it and well done. That was in the gym yesterday?
Speaker 4: What come on?
Speaker 7: You know someone International Comedy Festival isn't until much.
Speaker 1: Well. To be honest, my mate Nathan sent me a photo of our promo shot in a gym. They were doing advertising in a gym.
Speaker 3: Oh are they? Yeah, that'll inspire people.
Speaker 4: Don't be like these two? Keep running? Is that what the odds said?
Speaker 3: You go on one men's health cover. I'll look at you fire.
Speaker 4: Come right though? What what?
Speaker 3: Why we being advertised?
Speaker 4: How do we have in a gym?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what That's what it should say. Just keep running, Just keep running.
Speaker 4: Don't be like these two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in fact, listen to them this waym you me listen to them.
Speaker 3: Don't be here.
Speaker 7: Lauren's been really really.
Speaker 4: Not yesterday that I didn't go opted to drink rose with a friend.
Speaker 1: Well, you're going to race to the gym after the next story, really, No. Thirteen twenty four to ten. Have you witnessed something at the gym that will make Lauren gag?
Speaker 4: Gag?
Speaker 3: Gag.
Speaker 1: You're the gym. You're not going to like our next story. Remember when they like old school days, Remember black and white days. When I did go to the gym and I was in the steam room, some guys started, no, don't stop cutting his fingernails and toenails in the steam room next to me. The story I've got next is much worse than that. Not a great warm sunny weekend ahead, not the best, dare I say not a sparkler.
Speaker 3: Seventeen today eleven At the moment, she was chilly last night.
Speaker 4: I was so cold last night, freezing. When I climbed into bed, I was like.
Speaker 7: I've taken my electric bankelet off. I just didn't actually speak English, and I've taken my electric.
Speaker 4: Blank given me electric blanket.
Speaker 3: Already, So I was disappointed.
Speaker 1: I couldn't flicker on.
Speaker 3: And recliners are still up though, aren't they. Recliners are up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't go anywhere.
Speaker 3: They're all year round.
Speaker 1: Well, old people use electric blankets. He's probably got a couple of recliners over there as well. Razy boy, Yeah, watching the tipping point.
Speaker 4: Oh that's not an old person thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, sorry, sorry point.
Speaker 4: It's my dream to get on the tipping point.
Speaker 3: We should make it happen.
Speaker 4: Can well Todd please?
Speaker 1: Can we hit the drug a naga? We're going to the gym, guys, We're going to the gym where something has happened, which I don't think Lauren's gonna love. Let's all remember gyms are communal spaces. It's like coming flatmates, clean up after yourself.
Speaker 5: I've sang before the song, you know, towel down if you're a sweaty person and you're doing sit.
Speaker 1: Up fitness First Bay Road several years ago, so you know it's all different now. But I was in the steam room there and they've.
Speaker 3: Got is yuck.
Speaker 7: That's already got the mental cheap.
Speaker 4: Cha the steam right?
Speaker 1: They do it like stadium seating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah yeah, steam.
Speaker 4: Room stadium seating two slippery.
Speaker 3: It's quite squelchy in there, it is.
Speaker 1: I love a steam room over a song. Until the guy came in with nailsis as and started clipping toes next to me.
Speaker 3: That's just off.
Speaker 5: You can't be doing that should be illegal. Where do you put the report for that kind of behavior?
Speaker 3: Just lifted down the draine?
Speaker 4: Nah, that ain't it.
Speaker 1: That's I got something worse a bodybuilder has taken the social media to call out a fellow Jim junkie because they left something behind here.
Speaker 13: I am in the male toilets at Sunshine Fitness, okay, where I work and where we all enjoyed coming to train. We've had to put a sign on the shower here because some doty has come in.
Speaker 3: How do you shower?
Speaker 2: And in the bloody shower? Pooh?
Speaker 3: What on the grill?
Speaker 1: That's pooh, that's not poo No one situation.
Speaker 7: A situation not no.
Speaker 4: Remember they was oh no.
Speaker 3: Do you pull in the shower?
Speaker 4: No, better to work, she's po show. I used to work.
Speaker 5: It was a public poor and they were pooing in the on the floor, on the floor.
Speaker 4: Did you Oh my god, it wasn't me.
Speaker 3: You'd implode before you do that.
Speaker 5: Have you seen that new health campaign, the Queensland health campaign about it wouldn't work?
Speaker 4: She would, yeah, I wouldn't h on the floor.
Speaker 5: There's a there's a big health campaign in Queensland at the moment about it's okay to poop at work.
Speaker 4: It's bad.
Speaker 7: Because people are too scared to put work. That just back to the gym.
Speaker 4: No, no, you take that picture off the.
Speaker 7: Screen, horrendous in sunshine in Trug.
Speaker 4: Yes, are they doing downtown Trug and Norna.
Speaker 3: Well, they're putting in the shower. I thought I was quite.
Speaker 5: Clear unless you've got gastros unacceptable, not even with gas.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna call it and.
Speaker 3: Say in the gym.
Speaker 7: In the gym, but you're still you're still making sure to next person.
Speaker 4: You are, You're you're hosing it down.
Speaker 3: Him, I got a.
Speaker 1: Really grim story. I hate the story. It's grim. A friend of ours was overseas. I think they're in ballet, not ballet. Both got sick, her and her partner. The one bedroom honeymoon. Sweet.
Speaker 4: Now you have to get a second room if you've both got well.
Speaker 1: He was in the shower, She was in the toilet now looking at each other through the glass, crying while both going there. That happened.
Speaker 4: So cooked, it's so cooked. You know what, you think you're going to die? Sometimes you actually.
Speaker 2: I'd rather die.
Speaker 1: I would rather die.
Speaker 2: Jason Lawrence, one hundred thousand dollar minutes.
Speaker 1: Good morning, no burn, It is just gone five to seven. Welcome of Friday, and a big welcome to Rachel from lang War.
Speaker 4: How we feel a little bit nervous, excited. So you're our hundred thousand dollars player today.
Speaker 5: If you haven't heard how this works, there is one golden minute in our show, kicking off at seven am, So in about five minutes through till nine am, if you hit the buzzer whenever your intuition tells you to, and it is within that golden minute, one hundred thousand dollars will be in your back pocket.
Speaker 4: Love.
Speaker 3: It was the moment Rachel was selected yesterday.
Speaker 1: Call one hundred, Rachel from Lang.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Oh my god, god, Rachel, what's your favorite?
Speaker 4: Rachel? I do like a fruit tingle. You can buy right now, plenty of fruit.
Speaker 5: Tingles if you win one hundred thousand dollars tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Remember she was the fruit tingle girl, She was.
Speaker 4: The fruit tingle. We'll hitting you up. We bought your favorite cocktail. We need fruit tingles coming you away.
Speaker 3: We have fruit tingles on standby.
Speaker 4: If you win the one hundred, yeah, I've got to go to work straight after this.
Speaker 3: But we'll work comedy one.
Speaker 4: If you win one hundred thousand dollars, you're still going to roll into work. I have to promise the kid.
Speaker 1: What do you what do you do.
Speaker 14: I work at the best place on earth called an appin school in Seafood Special Needs School.
Speaker 10: Athough.
Speaker 3: Shadowy morning. You can't be on the free tingles there.
Speaker 4: No, you can't be on the work.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 4: Do you have a plan?
Speaker 14: I did, but I think it's going to go out the window. If you guys talk to me to put me off?
Speaker 4: Would you like us to.
Speaker 7: Not know what you thinking?
Speaker 1: What are you thinking?
Speaker 14: There is one time that came to mind, and then I added up everyone's birthdays in the family that number as well. So I give you too much?
Speaker 1: No, No, I'll tell you now. The time is in this sealed envelope open.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 4: All right, We're going to send you into the booth shortly. All right, good luck.
Speaker 3: You don't want to tell us the time?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: And then it is I'm wrong?
Speaker 7: Is it in the seven o'clock hour or the eight o'clock hour.
Speaker 5: The eight o'clock keep Rachel doesn't have a clock in there, so she might think it's the eight o'clock hour.
Speaker 4: We could be in the seven o'clock. We will let you know if we're getting.
Speaker 5: Close tonight and you're running out of time, just to smack the buzzer and as.
Speaker 1: Soon as you hit that buzzer, the show will come to a complete stop.
Speaker 4: It can be during a song exactly, during an interview with.
Speaker 3: Then he Luck, it's during Clint's news.
Speaker 4: We've got Chris Hemsworth on the show today. We might have to cut him off.
Speaker 1: Oh, don't be doing that, that would be awkward. Sorry, Chris just told there for a moment, Rachel.
Speaker 4: He's good for it.
Speaker 1: He could give it a hundred exactly exactly, Rachel from lang Warren, one hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Good luck, thank you, good luck.
Speaker 1: The spinner has taken on the Hawks tonight Port Sorry spinners, Well they are they? Yes, yes, the spinner. Dad got spat on when he was over there. He works now considered assault.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and he was walking from the Adelaide Oval back to his hotel and someone hooked one up.
Speaker 4: They really aren't exp.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, look at executive producer Brody.
Speaker 4: If you cooked Todd around here.
Speaker 3: You're not ho two and me you're the hot tip.
Speaker 4: Very disappointed.
Speaker 1: Are sticking with footy. It's the only finals footy in town this weekend. When the Melbourne Storm clash with the Sharkies, at Amy Park on Saturday.
Speaker 3: Sharky the only team playing in Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Come on the store.
Speaker 3: That's sco most team.
Speaker 4: So we want to flog those rabbit os. No Mak forgot about him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we all tried to.
Speaker 1: He's from the Shire four five on Saturday and if you want tickets, I got to double the go as well.
Speaker 3: Actually thurteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 7: Is in a number they went there into the prelim.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Stillm're on fire this year. Yeah, minor premiers. Yeah, good on you and good luck to the Hawks. Tonight we'll get the latest on the sport.
Speaker 3: You run to.
Speaker 4: Work, We'll get the latest on.
Speaker 1: The sport on sports.
Speaker 4: Sorry, we'll get the latest on the AFO.
Speaker 3: Also check your tat's lot of numbers.
Speaker 4: Oh terrific. What else could we do it?
Speaker 3: Planned horoscopes.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, let's do horoscopes.
Speaker 3: So we don't do that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, horoscopes would be good coming up. So we should have something fun in your news.
Speaker 7: Like, oh something fun news isn't always in your news?
Speaker 5: Before you said something about Travis Kelcey liking.
Speaker 1: He's leading with the big story. Well, good morning Melbourne and happy Friday.
Speaker 3: Just got on eleven past seven.
Speaker 4: Did you hear that?
Speaker 5: Good morning Melbourne. We've got the lovely Caitline brook In and her mic was on. When she goes, now, do I just press that.
Speaker 4: Style?
Speaker 15: I'm not in my whole time, Lauren. I have never pressed a button in his studio, was never allowed.
Speaker 3: Very technical here.
Speaker 5: Well here when Jas turns our, MIC's off because I talked too much, I can turn it back on now.
Speaker 10: Well, he said, I've got authority here too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, looks I can.
Speaker 3: Turn you off, Kate.
Speaker 1: And there's a button if you hit now.
Speaker 15: She turned me off. Apparently I'm not the first woman you've turned off.
Speaker 4: He off every morning.
Speaker 3: I love you, Kate. Kate langbrook is joining us this morning.
Speaker 1: Actually we've got a lot going on, Kate. If you have a look at the screen behind you, that is Rachel from Langua.
Speaker 15: I just went and had a peep at her. I didn't realize she's here for two hours.
Speaker 5: She could hit the buzzer now, though she might interrupt your interview.
Speaker 1: And then she said, basically there is a golden minute between seven and nine. If she hits the button during that minute, she wins one hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 10: But how do we know what the Golden minute is.
Speaker 4: Well, we don't really.
Speaker 10: Oh, how's the pressure?
Speaker 7: Are you like to talk to her?
Speaker 5: Can you want to say hello to her? We'll just phones on. So she's just sitting there in silence.
Speaker 10: Yeah, on the show.
Speaker 4: So she doesn't know the time.
Speaker 15: I just waved her through the shore. He do know it's Kate, I just waved at you through the door.
Speaker 1: Rachel from lang Warren. They're just talking it up so she can talk to us.
Speaker 3: Rachel, Kate Langbrook, Kate langk Rachel from lang Warren.
Speaker 10: Good morning, Kate, Oh, good morning to you. Feeling the pressure.
Speaker 14: March now that you're talking to me?
Speaker 10: Yes, what's your vibe?
Speaker 3: She won't tell us.
Speaker 14: Try not to fall asleep, No.
Speaker 4: Boring in here.
Speaker 15: You should be chock full of adrenaline, the nerves, the tummy still, yeah, butterflies.
Speaker 14: But I'm just gonna wait for a feeling.
Speaker 3: And then we.
Speaker 7: Should get her a copy of your book, Kate, to keep her away from.
Speaker 3: Because it's the thing. She don't even hear the show and.
Speaker 1: There she's.
Speaker 10: Just blind.
Speaker 4: No, she's in a dark room. She's not no senses.
Speaker 10: It's like an escape room.
Speaker 1: Let's just go with the dark room. Laura, Hey, we're going to place the Brinda Carpenter when we come back. We need to chat with Kate because she is taking your job, Lauren, watch out.
Speaker 10: Wow, Hello is a general job swapper.
Speaker 1: She was partying last night with Taylor Swift after the MTV Awards, Sabrina Carpenter, taste here on Ober one hundred.
Speaker 4: You're on the air planed up at the van, didn't.
Speaker 3: She also Pastor Martian?
Speaker 1: What do you mean Pastor Martian on stage?
Speaker 3: That's what the young kids it is.
Speaker 4: They don't say pashing.
Speaker 7: They'd have some.
Speaker 15: No, be something, won't We won't even imagine you tell a lie, you're copying.
Speaker 10: Or whatever whatever.
Speaker 15: Why don't we don't have time to sit around all done TikTok because learning a new language, because we've got jobs exactly, we don't sound aggressive into it towards generational.
Speaker 5: We've got a gen Z on our team. K By the way, if you just tuned in, it's Kate Langbrook.
Speaker 1: Hell gen Z. Do you know Kate?
Speaker 4: She's twelve?
Speaker 15: Oh no, but now we do that was Now Now I have to I have to do something, something that will help me. I can't say cope because that means something else.
Speaker 3: Should do a dance, do a TikTok?
Speaker 10: Oh, yeah, I do the apple. We'll do the apple dance.
Speaker 15: Yeah, don't don't go down the wormhole.
Speaker 3: I've never even heard of it.
Speaker 4: I liked it though. He teach me to the show.
Speaker 1: So, kateling Brook, Yes, you started out on in the Day.
Speaker 5: Are you coming back twelve years? Because I've heard rumors you guys might be coming back. It may be nervous that we're going to get punt to the all the time again.
Speaker 15: So many rumors. And in fact, I called Husy the other day and there was an article in the paper and I'm like, where are all these articles coming from?
Speaker 4: It? It's not me. It's because people are dreaming having you back.
Speaker 1: I don't know that you might pop up on Triple LP.
Speaker 10: Yeah, there was talk about that.
Speaker 15: Well what about Dave Grohl and Dirty Dog.
Speaker 5: He's had a love child, yes, and he's finally admitted that how old is the child?
Speaker 10: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I thought it was.
Speaker 4: It sounded.
Speaker 7: I think it's fresh.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's hasn't popped up at like ten.
Speaker 4: And he's like, oh yeah, that's.
Speaker 15: Outside of his marriage, he said. And he's trying to win back the trust of his wife and his family.
Speaker 4: It's going to take a lot of.
Speaker 10: And everyone the comments are all like, there goes my hero.
Speaker 3: But well dodged in the question.
Speaker 10: Yeah, has nothing to answer. I'm all yours.
Speaker 1: Well, we're sharing you with my Room because it's a very special day coming up soon on the calendar, and you are a very proud my Room ambassador.
Speaker 4: Yes I am.
Speaker 15: Which is a children cancer charity which I think Lauren and Clint you know about it, and because you know, my eldest son, Lewis had leukemia.
Speaker 10: Whether we're on the six, he's great.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: I remember you speaking at one of those big charity lunches the million, the most powerful.
Speaker 4: Speeches I've ever heard, Lauren.
Speaker 15: It's was so hard, it's hard to remember about it.
Speaker 1: It's in the past, but I still I reckon it'd be just as raw.
Speaker 15: And also for a lot of parents and people who'd be listening now, who are who have had the evil witch finger of children's cancer knock at their door or any cancer. We had a good outcome, let me touch wood, Clint head, please, yes, do that not knock. We've had a good outcome. And when I say good outcome. We're now in the long term effects clinic because of Lewis's radiation and you know, the treatment, the treatment can also kill you as well as savior, as we know.
Speaker 1: About keep.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 10: But he has check out, Yeah, diyroid blood taste.
Speaker 4: Because the treatment is brutal.
Speaker 15: Yeah, the treatment's brutal. And it was four years because because he's a boy and the kind of leukemia he had hides in the brain fluid, the spinal fluid and the this is a foreign concept to you, Jason, the test is what.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love that You've got a cheap shot into.
Speaker 15: Anyway, so the treatment's longer. So it was four years and it was really brutal.
Speaker 3: So still an emotional rollercoaster even just going in for the tests.
Speaker 15: Well, last year when we got we got booted from the Children's hospital because he's yeah he's too old.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so he's part of that youth program now where you're older, right.
Speaker 15: Yeah, Well we're not even at the children's hospital now, he's at Peter Mack And for the first time I've always gone in with him for his check ups and like I'm not looking because they put him on the bed.
Speaker 3: Do you do all lives.
Speaker 15: So I just sit there and you've always got a slight bit of anxiety. Yeah, not even I try not to have anxiety, but you you know.
Speaker 10: You're changing the hospitals.
Speaker 4: He's uncomfortable at the best time, terrible.
Speaker 15: Anyway, last year we went to this new clinic that we hadn't been to before, and there was a new doctor and everything was sort of new. And then she said to me, you can wait outside see your mum.
Speaker 10: I know, and I'm like, yeah.
Speaker 15: It was a fork in the road and it was very moving, but it was also beautiful and great because of what it means.
Speaker 7: Yeah, my room doing some terrific work, by the way, in the space striving for a one hundred cure rate and the my Room telethon next Thursday night telethon.
Speaker 15: Yes, so I'm going to be at the telethon. And that's why I did postcards.
Speaker 4: Right, So you're on postcards? Is it this Sunday night?
Speaker 1: Don't? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah? On postcards? Yes, three ps.
Speaker 10: But you get to gad all about Lauren.
Speaker 5: Do you know I've done it for nineteen years because it was my nineteen I think they're throwing me a party for me.
Speaker 3: Let's just get I watched her first story.
Speaker 10: Oh she looked.
Speaker 1: Like she was fifteen, and she was sitting in like one of those corner spars, hot in like in a whine, and I'm like, there's just somewhere on watching.
Speaker 10: Were you on your own?
Speaker 4: Even Champagne when I was just nineteen.
Speaker 3: You hear can wine and dine and I feel incredibly uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: Was a lavender farm to send a nineteen year old?
Speaker 10: Really so strange?
Speaker 15: That lavender farm is my husband's idea of a nightmare from a family trip They had in a camper a camper van with six of them and Peter's dad, my father in law, Brian. Gorgeous sunshine, favorite place for the casino. He took the camper van but tried to save money so he booked one that was actually four birth One of Peter's brothers had to sleep on the roof of the van and the other one had to sleep underneath the ban Yeah under.
Speaker 4: Yeah, would you have gone under?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 4: You always go over, Yeah, go over to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm the bottom guying Melbourne. Hey, Langbrook, you can watch your guest presenter. She was joining Postcards Sunday. Three people, my son with Lewis watching and Lewis Cook.
Speaker 10: On Instagram enjoy it the right great, Yeah, it's good.
Speaker 15: I wish he'd learn to wash up. He doesn't do those videos?
Speaker 4: Does he still live at home?
Speaker 10: He's in a bungalow at the bat that.
Speaker 15: He's not a stoner and he still lives in a bungalow at the bat it's amazing.
Speaker 10: Who knew that could be used for something else?
Speaker 1: That's say for the a house lovely Kate Lanbrook, John Us on their good to see.
Speaker 3: Tonight's the Nights.
Speaker 4: Where they are a happy team down there. They're a young team, they're a young Hawks.
Speaker 1: They're looking good playing hockball, taking on the spinners tonight in Adelaide, take a poncho. If you're a Hawthorne fan.
Speaker 3: Executive producer Bride, you decided we you're watching the game.
Speaker 8: Yet are we going to the pub with the lads?
Speaker 4: You know where you pulled?
Speaker 8: Adelaide Jersey absolutely head to toe with my Gavin Wagon insigned hat by authentic traditional scarf and my prison bard jumper.
Speaker 1: What pub?
Speaker 3: Just out of curiosity, just so I know where to avoid.
Speaker 8: I go to the London.
Speaker 1: Hawthorne supporters there tell Billy the public and we said hello, Hey, Justin from Sheppard and won't be there.
Speaker 3: He's going to the game. Hey guys, how you going.
Speaker 4: You part of the Hawthorne cheese squad? Justin?
Speaker 3: I sure am.
Speaker 16: I'm on the committee of five people.
Speaker 4: What's on the banner tonight?
Speaker 3: It's a guarded secret.
Speaker 4: Is a secret, you know, Justin?
Speaker 5: I love so much when the cheer squad makes spelling mistakes on the banner, and I often wonder do you guys do it, Like do they do it deliberately to get a little extra attention because you always get way more coverage when there's a mistake.
Speaker 16: Wow, not Hawthorn, maybe possibly other other clubs.
Speaker 2: Give us, just give us, give us.
Speaker 7: A little taste, like what's the theme? What theme have you gone with on the banner?
Speaker 16: Well, we do have Luke Ruth's three hundred.
Speaker 1: Milestone, Yeah, including hundreds, so you can probably just imagine what's on on the banner.
Speaker 16: And I can't do much more ways than that, but it is the biggest take on the power tonight, Justin.
Speaker 5: We've had a few people on the show this morning who are already in their cars driveing to Adelaide.
Speaker 4: They hit the road very early, this morning. How are you already there or how are you getting there?
Speaker 16: No? Luckily we are flying over on a very exciting and we get the airport.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you going to be.
Speaker 3: Doing chance on the plane off?
Speaker 16: Maybe not peaking too earlier?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 16: Going out around those four power fans they are coming their hundreds.
Speaker 1: Over there just makes for a long fly.
Speaker 3: It does well.
Speaker 1: We went on one, didn't I've never had in my life.
Speaker 3: You could go anywhere. Jason couldn't go. I just want to hit an air pocket.
Speaker 4: What the plane is full of supporters?
Speaker 1: You reckon?
Speaker 4: They're too hectic.
Speaker 7: Live a little you can.
Speaker 5: If you're a Hawks fan on a plane to Adelaide today, you should be singing the Hawks over and over. And if you're a person going to Adelaide for a wedding or something this weekend.
Speaker 4: You've just got to all with it. It's forty finals. You can do what you want.
Speaker 1: She says that now made if she was on the.
Speaker 4: Flight tomorrow, I he one person singing footy song on my.
Speaker 7: Hey, juzzy boy.
Speaker 3: Who's your favorite player at this current time? Josh Weddle, what do you like? Kelsha dear?
Speaker 16: Yes, Kelsa dear absolutely played the lights out last Friday night.
Speaker 1: Hopefully again he's our favorite here at Indeed, we spoke to him earlier this week, big weekend for him, and we're chatting about how his dad would be looking down and bloody proud of him. He said, your dad's always on your mind, Paul dear premiership player in ninety one. He's no longer with us, unfortunately, but he'd be so proud of you. Mate.
Speaker 3: What do you think he would be thinking?
Speaker 2: I reckon, he'd be thinking that we're not finished yet.
Speaker 8: And I don't think he would have been happy with four behinds on the weekend.
Speaker 1: Well, look, good luck.
Speaker 5: To hopefully four goals, not four behind good luck to the Hawks justin.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much, how much you're going to win by I.
Speaker 5: Wanted to more concert than this week, but hopefully a link to a.
Speaker 16: Couple of goals, so we're not having heart attacks for couple.
Speaker 3: We don't want that.
Speaker 5: Think of the cheersquad, Hawthorne, if you're listening to this, they don't want to have a heart attack on the sideline when you go for goal.
Speaker 4: Think of the cheer squad better.
Speaker 1: Than the phone. Hey, uh, he's such enoughing when he sings can I get Brodie to take us to the break.
Speaker 7: He sort of meets some of the words, here we go, Here we go, I'm the King.
Speaker 4: Look at the smile. There's a man thought supportive.
Speaker 3: As a man that's going to be in the Watchhouse in about ten hours now from port.
Speaker 8: Out of tradition, never stop, stop stop till we'd top stop stop.
Speaker 4: Do you know you're not singing your time? Can you hear the song out there?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Oh, you're totally singing out of time and out of tune.
Speaker 16: Wrong on.
Speaker 2: Jason Lawrence one one hundred thousand dollar minutes.
Speaker 1: To celebrate eight hundred shows on nov.
Speaker 3: Today. Final chance to win one hundred thousand.
Speaker 1: Dollars if you've pressed.
Speaker 3: The buzzer during the Golden minute.
Speaker 1: There is one minute in the show between seven and nine that is worth one hundred thousand dollars. Rachel from Lang Warren is in the booth. Good morning Rachel, you're there.
Speaker 3: Can you hear us?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, and good morning Rachel.
Speaker 1: Can't hear the show? She doesn't know what time it is or anything. She's got the buzzer in front of her.
Speaker 4: We're just throwing some headphones on her.
Speaker 5: But at any minute, she could hit the buzzer, and if it is in that golden minute, one hundred thousand dollars in your back pocket.
Speaker 4: Rachel, you're bored yet.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, I've got something that's going to liven things up.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I got yeah, I'm listening.
Speaker 1: I've made fruit tingles.
Speaker 2: Non alcoholic.
Speaker 4: I hope it made you not alcoholic.
Speaker 3: Virgin fruit tingles, because you've got to go to work. She did mention yesterday.
Speaker 1: She she's a avid lover of the fruit tingle. You want to run a little fruit tingle.
Speaker 4: Into last she doesn't need to drink it out of the cops.
Speaker 1: Animals there, we're going you take it in and please don't ask our guess how they like it.
Speaker 5: All right, Rachel, your handsome cocktail waiter, he's coming in bringing you a We're.
Speaker 1: Just take the edge off Rachel to be blue? Oh is it?
Speaker 5: Executive producer Brody obviously doesn't know how to make a fruit house.
Speaker 3: Is bright red? Sorry, there were go enough. I'd actually drink it.
Speaker 1: Drink Yeah, Rachel, Now that you've got to drink and you're a little bit more relaxed, we have a question for you. Go for it.
Speaker 3: Rather than sit here. And waste time.
Speaker 1: And you don't know if you know when you hit the button, it's actually going to be one hundred thousand dollars a minute. We thought would just give you a thousand dollars now to get up and walk guaranteed.
Speaker 14: I spoke about this with the kids.
Speaker 1: Oh what was the chat.
Speaker 14: Yeah, we'll let that one slide for now and keep going for the Oh, not a bad dollar a minute?
Speaker 3: How about how about two thousand dollars?
Speaker 7: Oh, I mean two thousand dollars away guarantee. Yeah, straight in your pocket, A lot of free tingles.
Speaker 14: I promise, it's a holiday. I don't know where we'd go on that. It's tempting.
Speaker 4: But what if I said two and a half thousand dollars? That's still tempting.
Speaker 14: But the kids gave me a magic number.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, final offer, three thousand bucks. We call it now. You walk three three thousand dollars or you can continue to play, could hit the bar, you could walk out. He who had nothing three thousand dollars, we'd get the family away.
Speaker 14: And you know something, that is the number of the kids gave me. So we are going to take that three thousand.
Speaker 4: She's out of the bus. That's it, she's taking the three k.
Speaker 3: We tempted it in.
Speaker 1: Right, she'll get in here, bring her in.
Speaker 5: Ah right, chel Oh my three thousand dollars, Thank you, thank you?
Speaker 4: Congratulations. Hey, can we still find out what time it was going to go on? Now? What time?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah? What time were you going to hit the bar? I was hoping about eleven? Eight eleven? Oh gosh, I want to eleven. Don't say that.
Speaker 14: Hopefully my accounting would have been wrong.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 4: What time did you think it was?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: I would have.
Speaker 14: Said probably about seven fifty four.
Speaker 5: It's seven fifty on the dot now, so you're pretty close. Eight eleven was the time she chose.
Speaker 1: Oh good, what's.
Speaker 3: The time now?
Speaker 4: Seven fifty?
Speaker 1: We probably started chatting here a couple of minutes ago. We were chatting to you during one hundred thousand dollar minute.
Speaker 4: It was seven seven. Well, i've got a holiday a list for the kids.
Speaker 1: Seven That was the time. How's that we're talking to you during the one hundred thousand dollar minute.
Speaker 14: Oh, I'm absolutely super stoked.
Speaker 3: Doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: Three thousand dollars, well done. Where are you going to go on holidays?
Speaker 14: We were going to head up to the gold coat and cans in January.
Speaker 5: So well, that's how old are the kids are?
Speaker 3: Eight?
Speaker 14: Or she'll be nine, then eleven and twenty two.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, that's a busy household. I do you want to say harder than this morning?
Speaker 4: Hey Tilly, Hey Locky, Hey Caleb, and high day.
Speaker 7: I was at the husband at the end.
Speaker 4: Ye yeah, mystery men throw him in?
Speaker 3: Hey, can we cheers?
Speaker 7: You cheers? Congrats?
Speaker 4: Thank you? Dollars? It was that taste no good.
Speaker 7: She thought we were kidding, just missing a bit of olol.
Speaker 4: The virgin cocktail doesn't keep the same.
Speaker 1: Three thousand dollars. All right, you're from Languarre.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, famous line.
Speaker 1: We all grew up with it. Transformers more than Lauren, Transformers more than a truck, more than.
Speaker 7: The truck.
Speaker 1: It's catchy, Transformers more than meats venture more than meats y. Yeah, we got there.
Speaker 3: More than a truck. A leper is coming back to Melbourne.
Speaker 4: I love I met her, Yes, oh she like.
Speaker 3: I've never seen a bigger entourage come in with a guest. How many are we talking? Twenty? Really?
Speaker 7: What are they all doing?
Speaker 3: In security? Security?
Speaker 1: Someone came in and fixed her hand just as we're doing the radio interview.
Speaker 5: Mid interview, she's got a hair brush, like just before, I love that stuff.
Speaker 4: What else? Did you have a chef?
Speaker 1: She didn't have the egg chef traveling with her, but there was you know'sts or something like.
Speaker 3: I know this will bring on trauma. But remember where we used to work. Memories gone, that's gone.
Speaker 1: That little phone room outside the studio was full. You couldn't get any more people in there. I reckon it was two elevator trips.
Speaker 5: Not in those elevators you'd get stuck. You take scares every day of the week.
Speaker 1: And yeah, she was lovely. She was lovely.
Speaker 4: So the people around the people.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah there was there was a situation.
Speaker 4: What was the situation?
Speaker 1: I wasn't allowed to play the interview? What did you ask? What do you ask? Why?
Speaker 4: Why? Why to tell her I've had a situation before.
Speaker 1: She's not listening. This morning we played an immature game silly.
Speaker 4: What was it?
Speaker 3: Porn star or politician?
Speaker 1: Great?
Speaker 3: Shall we play now?
Speaker 4: And what do you do you tell her?
Speaker 3: Tell her a name or show a photo. She used to pick whether it's an Australian Polly or did she like the.
Speaker 4: Game at the time, but the publicist did.
Speaker 1: No, No, that'll do it, that will do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we didn't do any of that stuff without.
Speaker 3: It, No exactly, it was the old Jason.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Julie Lipa, we have your first free tickets coming.
Speaker 3: Up this morning.
Speaker 4: That's a funny game.
Speaker 1: Thank you before nine.
Speaker 5: But right now, though, let's show her a picture of elbow. I don't I think she'd say.
Speaker 3: Politician, you'd hope.
Speaker 4: So if not, everyone's got a flavor.
Speaker 3: You'd be asking a refund for that video.
Speaker 5: Five thousand dollar question. Jason on the line, We've got Nina.
Speaker 4: Good morning from Meansbury.
Speaker 5: Where's I insp?
Speaker 8: Hello guys morning.
Speaker 9: Hey, I'm so excited. All right, ain't kind of the back has Melch and rock Bank.
Speaker 4: That's a little bit there sounds beautiful. Let's see if we can win you some cash.
Speaker 1: She's a pies fan, all right, big question? Do you want to go an easy question for fifty bucks, medium question for five hundred, or roll the dice and go for five k What are we feeling?
Speaker 7: We are rolling the dice, go bie, He'll go home five thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: You are living. What's the question for you?
Speaker 5: We're going to play it. You'll hear a three two one countdown. They need to answer before that clock ticks.
Speaker 4: And if you correct, five thousand dollars coming your way.
Speaker 1: All you're ready.
Speaker 3: The clock's about to tick.
Speaker 4: I couldn't remember what happens about it? Is there a ball at the end of the three two one count.
Speaker 1: I don't know? Right here we go, good luck, concentration five thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Here comes your question?
Speaker 7: In which country would you find the Sengetti National Park?
Speaker 2: Three two one America?
Speaker 7: America, Tanzania.
Speaker 16: Wow, before.
Speaker 3: Africa is beautiful.
Speaker 4: I've never been.
Speaker 9: It likes a I reckon my Ryan son. My son Ryan would have got back.
Speaker 7: He would have been into.
Speaker 9: Geography like that. And he he missed the phone call he's at who's taking it?
Speaker 4: Where's Ryan when you need?
Speaker 3: That's on you for sending him.
Speaker 4: We bring in a Phone a Friend options.
Speaker 1: We've already got so many options.
Speaker 4: You know, we've already told you the answer.
Speaker 1: The option five hundred options.
Speaker 4: I think we should bring in phone a Friend.
Speaker 3: You know what, We'll have a meeting about him.
Speaker 1: I love meeting about five k question with the new feature of Phone a Friend returns Monday. What's wrongs. What's coming up?
Speaker 3: Talk to us, what's coming up?
Speaker 7: It's you know, it's your shows.
Speaker 1: You always say it's my show. Tell the people what's coming on? On Away we go anytime.
Speaker 7: Sorry, we're out of time situation.
Speaker 1: Anytime?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: How good is that muffin?
Speaker 4: We have a delicious shop across the road paper so.
Speaker 5: Sorry gen Z producer just ran across the paper shop down and she came running back on. Guys, there is hot white chocolate muffins fresh out of the hell.
Speaker 7: We're just talking aboutmuffin break and I just took.
Speaker 4: A bite of it right as that song ended, quite abrupt.
Speaker 7: How delicious and warm are the big big still warm, big, still warm, just straight out of the oven.
Speaker 5: We had an issue because anyway, it's it's more muffin chat that no one is interested in.
Speaker 4: Jas only wanted it.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you Jake's only wanted it. It was vanilla muffin with milk and vanilla choc chip. Was blocking up because he was like, I think it's going to be chocolate flavored muffin vanilla and white chok chip, and he was like, I don't want it if it's the chocolate cake muffin I want vanilla cake muffin. And then gen Z's come back and he's blown up because he didn't get one, as.
Speaker 7: He's stuffing his face with a Turkish.
Speaker 1: How did this get us to number one?
Speaker 3: Do you know what?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's good year.
Speaker 4: Anyway.
Speaker 5: It is a delicious muffin and they're flying off the shelves.
Speaker 1: Of the paper shop.
Speaker 3: Apparently, Member nine, this is nover.
Speaker 4: The drama in our lives this morning.
Speaker 3: No, I got more drama open.
Speaker 1: I think I'm getting old here.
Speaker 3: You are, well, you need a segment too.
Speaker 1: I was it and by all means, if something has happened to you that's made you feel old thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 4: What have you done well?
Speaker 3: First things? First, to lovely Kate Langbrott was in early this morning.
Speaker 4: I love Kate langbrock We asked.
Speaker 1: Our producer gen Z if she knows Kate and she just said no.
Speaker 3: I was like, wow, okay. I was at the bottle shop the other day.
Speaker 4: We're buying port No because that's old. That's an old man.
Speaker 1: To Konyak, I was buying some bubbles. I want to go with I want to lose friends. Yellow coming around went the Shandon Australian sparkling support business, local business.
Speaker 4: What did you really buy? Tell the truth, Moey.
Speaker 1: It was on special.
Speaker 4: If you know it, MOI, if you're showy, they.
Speaker 1: Say, MOI, it was.
Speaker 3: And there was this frantic sort of grandfather in there.
Speaker 4: Was it my dad?
Speaker 3: He looked like your daddy, looked like your bloody dad. Where was he? He was running around? What the pre mixed strength set?
Speaker 4: Section?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And I said segment And I said, hey.
Speaker 3: Are you okay? Do you need help?
Speaker 4: Like I could tell you he wasn't.
Speaker 3: He was obviously like he.
Speaker 1: Had the phone.
Speaker 3: Someone wasn't answering, he had questions.
Speaker 5: He's going up and down trying to find the Bilson's fruit tingles.
Speaker 1: The gym beams, seltzers over here, that is it? The Boomers Coast coolers.
Speaker 3: The West Coast coolers.
Speaker 4: That's Ruskies.
Speaker 1: And I said to you, ok mate, and he goes, no, it's my granddaughter's.
Speaker 4: Eighteenth oh sweet man.
Speaker 1: And I've been sent down to buy some color drinks and I can't remember the name of them, and straight away I went vodka cruises.
Speaker 4: Or Bacardi bread and he goes, that's it.
Speaker 5: Did you go the watermelon the low sugar water car cruises and I say, take me back to my Los.
Speaker 3: It took me straight there.
Speaker 4: So did you grab a four pack for yourself?
Speaker 3: Watermelon cruise? Should have seen his face and I hand it to him and he goes.
Speaker 1: Oh, they're red. That's going to cause a mess. And I was like, yeah, but that's living. That's what we did when we were eighteen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah we did.
Speaker 3: As soon as he said it, I was like, I.
Speaker 4: Was a lemon rusky. I don't know if they still exist. They tasted like, yes, I can, very good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I loved a Maduri illusion shaker and if you bought enough, they'd let you keep the shaker.
Speaker 3: They did.
Speaker 1: They literally, you know, always look seedy to me. You know those pre mixed milky shots that are sitting in a bucket on the Cowboys, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like on a counter. It's got milk in it. That can't end.
Speaker 4: Well, got Kalu and Bailey's or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm like, but it's ten dollars, you.
Speaker 1: Know, No, no, no, too old for that.
Speaker 4: That's the wrong. That's a dangerous attitude.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten what's made you feel old? Say?
Speaker 4: What made me feel old. The other day, I remember we went to a whole bunch of us went down to gee Long, down to g Town. We went to the Chin Chin down there. Chris Lucases opened to Chinchin.
Speaker 3: I still have not done Chinchin ever. We must go, we.
Speaker 5: Must go, we must go get the one. So we went down to Geelong Chin Chin and we had one long table. We were there before the Cats game, like sixteen of our mates. It's embarrassing that we said this. We asked the manager to turn the music down because it's too loud to hear the conversation and they were like really, And Emma and I were like, it's too loud.
Speaker 4: The music's too loud, and they turned it down.
Speaker 3: We've been in a restaurant of asked them to turn the lights up.
Speaker 1: The menu.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like my girlfriend who took a photo of the menu and then zoomed in on the picture on her phone so she could reap the dinner the other night. You know you're old when you can, sorry, Clint, when you can borrow you know, old people borrow other people's glasses prescription.
Speaker 4: And it's like, no, you can get the plus three and.
Speaker 3: Four from the torch out the torch out.
Speaker 1: What's the resutto?
Speaker 4: Mm, yeah, that's that's old man's stuff.
Speaker 3: I plucked one the other day.
Speaker 4: A rogue hair.
Speaker 3: No, I don't. I'm getting a haircut to the brow.
Speaker 4: Look a long eyebrow.
Speaker 7: That's old mans eyebrow.
Speaker 3: It was it was like a horse's hair.
Speaker 1: It was so it just kept going and it wastraordinarily wrong.
Speaker 3: Well, know what, you know.
Speaker 4: What, it can't be that far. You've got your hand, Keep them.
Speaker 1: For me and I'll stick them on me a transplant. Look at the grays. I'm getting grays.
Speaker 5: I've got grays and the grays hit differently. Oh, I've got to get my color. Did Actually I'm looking at.
Speaker 3: Cluster idea of cluster?
Speaker 1: What did she say? Thirty twenty four ten? What has made you feel old?
Speaker 7: Welcome back to an over one hundred clints down away here with you is Jase fills his gob with nothing. You've just clicked You're right, yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: I'm great, Thank you.
Speaker 5: It's normally me that gets buzzed when the mics go up and I'm in the middle of breakfast, but just then break goes.
Speaker 4: You guys, do it? What are you eating for breakfast?
Speaker 1: What's on the menu, you little Turkish and salami sandwich?
Speaker 3: Good for you anyway?
Speaker 1: Thirty twenty four ten.
Speaker 4: We don't know how to start the show with aks.
Speaker 3: To what if?
Speaker 7: And Sozzy for travel Traval.
Speaker 3: Well, don't do it too good?
Speaker 1: Hey, we're asking. I'm thirteen, twenty four ten. What's made you feel old?
Speaker 3: Let's go to Sarah? I get I Sarah?
Speaker 15: Hello?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 3: We're good? Let's made you feel old?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: Anymore?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: God?
Speaker 5: Skinny jeans? What about the skinny jeans with the low cut waist?
Speaker 11: Oh my god?
Speaker 9: Absolute?
Speaker 4: What was that low cut waist?
Speaker 5: They're hipster jeans and they're coming back into fashion apparently, jeans that sit on your hips.
Speaker 4: And I don't know, I haven't seen my.
Speaker 3: Antino Billiana or something.
Speaker 7: What was the big brand Betina Leanna?
Speaker 4: That say it again?
Speaker 1: Did you say Antinoillian?
Speaker 3: Close enough?
Speaker 4: Betinaly?
Speaker 3: What did she did? The jeans? What does an do?
Speaker 7: Were they low cut?
Speaker 5: There was Betina Leana and there was this brand called Gasp, Gas and Gasp. They were so low that the zip was like a centimet I don't know why they bothered even put a zip on it. I mean, Heaven help me, trying to put a pair of those on these days? They were so short there. What do you call the that part of your jeans with the zippis like the yok or something?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. What in what setting did someone say that's your yoke? Sorry? What do you mean?
Speaker 4: I think it's got a name.
Speaker 1: I'll never eat eggs again. What have you got to.
Speaker 3: It's not yo anywhere. That's not the yolks?
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 3: I'll never buy jeans again. I've never eaten eggs. I'll never buying jeans.
Speaker 4: They had very short.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Jamie in Zeabrook. Jamie, what's made you feel like?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 4: Guys, excuse me?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Sorry?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Well what's it called?
Speaker 4: It is called the yolk?
Speaker 3: What in your pants? It is? What that part of the body, it's called the backyard?
Speaker 4: No, not in your body. It's not in your body.
Speaker 3: You're right.
Speaker 2: On your.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Jamie.
Speaker 4: Called it is called the ych Whales are off? Do you know that? Jamie?
Speaker 9: Okay, No, I didn't.
Speaker 4: You were something you every day every day's a school day. Good on you, Jamie. What makes you feel old?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 9: Well, the other day my six year old turned to me and said, what are those lines on your head?
Speaker 4: What did you say?
Speaker 9: I said, well, that one's you, that one's your brother, that one's the other brother.
Speaker 4: Your dad, Yeah, that's your dad.
Speaker 7: There are ways to remedy that I was about.
Speaker 4: No, it's beautiful.
Speaker 3: Your nephew ever said that?
Speaker 2: Do you clean?
Speaker 3: Where are your lines?
Speaker 4: Why are you so smooth? Clinton?
Speaker 1: Rachel?
Speaker 7: Just you go to you?
Speaker 3: What makes you feel old?
Speaker 9: Rolling over in bed during the night and I threw my back out and walk for days.
Speaker 3: Ah yeah, but what you do is you tell people that you injured it in bed and you say it like that. It sounds a little bit more risque.
Speaker 5: Doesn't You're just sleeping on the wrong pillow. I can't even sleep on the wrong pillow anymore.
Speaker 4: How old I am?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I travel with my pillow on a plane.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you take your pillow?
Speaker 1: No, put it like are you checking in?
Speaker 4: Check it in its own suitcase?
Speaker 3: Yeah? No, no, no, like just on top of the suitcase.
Speaker 1: Do you know, I mean like you strap it on, You put like roof racks, like you're putting like you're putting a canoe on the car. Promise you might laugh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you actually strapping on or do you put it in the put it.
Speaker 1: In the case.
Speaker 3: But I put a pillow under my legs the other night when I'm sleeping.
Speaker 7: I'll do that something that's.
Speaker 3: I've done it as well.
Speaker 4: It could be a hip all right, let's be youthful.
Speaker 1: Jason Lawrence live as I'm expecting to get absolutely owned by you two and you're like, no, no, we do that.
Speaker 3: It's great. Yeah, you're late to the party.
Speaker 5: So I don't even have meat at night anymore because I don't think my body can digest it.
Speaker 4: I get the meat sweats if I have read meat after lunch.
Speaker 1: She's the only girl that has a tomahawk for breakfast that I can't have enough pool nose.
Speaker 5: He's like, should we go for snatal night?
Speaker 3: Rattled by you and your yoke? Okay, guys, I.
Speaker 4: Was once and myra and that's your term.
Speaker 7: You're pointing to the yolk as well.
Speaker 8: I was.
Speaker 5: I was pointing to the yoke, which made it confusing because I'm wearing the jeans currently.
Speaker 4: So you do the maths and workout where I was pointing.
Speaker 1: Hey, lights on sing a long time, Yes, forty minutes late. I missed out on my opportunity last week because you superseded me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was your birthday.
Speaker 3: I was standing by with the banger. There's one rule with lights on sing along.
Speaker 1: We encourage you to crank this song in the car and engage your head lights to see ignal to other drivers that you are belting out the hit in your car as well.
Speaker 7: Clint, do the honors Jace. It's my favorite band still to this day. Very good reason.
Speaker 3: Hands on the light switch.
Speaker 4: If you like it, turn your headlights on.
Speaker 3: Right if you like what.
Speaker 2: You headlers.
Speaker 4: I was trying to google what year this song came out.
Speaker 1: I thought it okay, so you.
Speaker 7: Want to feel old from nineteen ninety six?
Speaker 1: Oh this is three am Box twenty. What a banger, gen Z you'd know this song. Have you had a Matchbox twenty?
Speaker 3: Hell no?
Speaker 4: Right co Yeah we're old.
Speaker 3: See if you like it.
Speaker 1: In Melbourne this is new music on nov Sometimes Clent skun away.
Speaker 4: He sung every word to that.
Speaker 1: We want to bang out.
Speaker 3: What a man? That was a ripper, guys, Lights off, Lights.
Speaker 4: Off, nineteen ninety six, that song came out. What were you doing in nineteen ninety six?
Speaker 3: Clint vap.
Speaker 4: Wasn't invented.
Speaker 1: You would have just been on the rollings?
Speaker 3: What you I was in I was in here nine? Oh yeah yet of nine?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: My first concert match Box twenty.
Speaker 4: What was your first concert?
Speaker 3: The Cranberes and they went I was in love with Michelle? It worked at Mather's.
Speaker 4: It's I It was a CD show the shoe So hang on, what did you go to the Cranberries? If you like the girl that worked in a shoe shop?
Speaker 3: Just she liked the Cranberes And there was a group going, let's go.
Speaker 1: See Dolores and the Cranberry Have any idea how many times I tried on Clarks?
Speaker 4: Did you like sandy shoes? Did they sell it? Mavores?
Speaker 3: The big black Clark one?
Speaker 4: What if she was selling you school shoes?
Speaker 1: How old was she?
Speaker 4: Was fifteen and selling school shoes at Maighbor's.
Speaker 3: Do you want to go to the careanberge?
Speaker 4: I reckon, I reckon sit? What was her name?
Speaker 1: Michelle? I reckon?
Speaker 5: Michelle was thirty five and she was Michelle chasing her around? She was not chased or some such thing.
Speaker 1: Anyway, it is.
Speaker 4: Was it before or after your Colorado stay? We used to buy those those jam boat shoes.
Speaker 7: It is just gone in your cargo pas three quarter your pedal pushes.
Speaker 4: Remember went through a pedal pushes, we could zip off the bottom.
Speaker 1: I would go and see her. She was doing late night shopping, and I'd go and see her before I pull my shift at David Jones.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, did you ever buy? You just going every week and try on school shoes and leap and tried on the same pair of shoes. Did you ever buy anything off her?
Speaker 3: No, just did that funny little walk around the store.
Speaker 4: So it's so embarrassing. Why don't you go for a walk.
Speaker 3: How did they look, Michelle?
Speaker 4: Why don't you have a jog around the shore the store?
Speaker 1: She'd say, they look exactly what they looked last week when you try them.
Speaker 5: Remember when you go to the Athlete's foot and mate, you run around the fake running track quite degrading, humiliating.
Speaker 1: Hey, it is Jace and Lauren with you this morning. I forget you can head into KFC and get more bang for your bucket with KFC's packed lunch for just nine ninety five not available on deliver air. Hey, coming up, going to check your run work latest in New Years, We've got the latest on the protests.
Speaker 3: In the city I'm exhausted.
Speaker 4: I want to talk more about the girl in the shoe shop.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, she now where are you now?
Speaker 4: The Cranberry's concert.
Speaker 3: Don't she cut her hair short?
Speaker 4: It wasn't the girl from the Cranberries.
Speaker 1: Yes, the big of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, did she shave it?
Speaker 7: She wanted to be dolorous.
Speaker 1: She did want to be She would have.
Speaker 4: Got fired from Waver's I reckon if she shaved her head.
Speaker 3: In the nineteen You're on the air with Jace and Lauren loses lips.
Speaker 1: That's right time for loses lips thanks to Spendley Dental Group, All dental under one roof. Visit e B d G dot com dot are you that's eb DG dot com dot are you best in the business.
Speaker 4: I've actually got a booking for a clean do you.
Speaker 3: I might go past e B d G the afternoon of my electric bike. Would you like to stop in and make your booking?
Speaker 4: What are you getting done to your team?
Speaker 3: He didn't go up to the East Boundary Hotel. He can take your new bike there? Yeah, yeah, a chain?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 4: You like to drink and ride?
Speaker 3: No, well, no, you've got to be under the limit to ride a bike. Yeah, you can get done on one of those lime scooters.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, skateboard, yes, rollscape.
Speaker 3: So where are you gonna put your But I think you just lose your credibility in that situation. You're chaining it up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's like a brand new Have you got a chain?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I've got one of the good chains where it's like the plastic around.
Speaker 7: You can get through that A lock a number lock on it, or he's gonna.
Speaker 4: You're going to forget your comba can see it.
Speaker 3: Already, I did yesterday.
Speaker 4: They're hard, they're very fiddly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've just made it for zeros all right, Okay, go on.
Speaker 4: Steal his bike. It'll be the East boundary.
Speaker 3: Come on, it's a birthday present. Leave it alone, all right, loss.
Speaker 4: Lips like you five got a new bike for my birthday?
Speaker 3: Combo is one, two, three, four.
Speaker 4: Combos four zeros?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Is that you've been number two? Shut down?
Speaker 4: God? Yeah, it is his credit card. Let's steal it.
Speaker 3: No lips.
Speaker 4: My noise canceling headphones.
Speaker 1: Okay, noise canceling headphones going on? This is where Lauren can't hear us and she goes silent Jesus late. Oh my god, she doesn't shut up. That's why it's been blah blah blah blah. You know why I think mum got on the rose?
Speaker 3: Last did she?
Speaker 1: Did? She have?
Speaker 3: Why she's a rambling mess this morning?
Speaker 7: She had the champagne to what are we ready get on the rose?
Speaker 1: Last night?
Speaker 4: I heard that I did get on the Rose.
Speaker 7: But you've got to turn up the volume, doll. Yeah, you're a mess. All right, I'll go first, Lauren.
Speaker 3: Whisper, whisper, I've got a yoke in my pants.
Speaker 4: I've got a cold in my pants.
Speaker 3: Nope, I've got a yoke in my pants.
Speaker 4: I've got a dog in my pants?
Speaker 3: No, not today.
Speaker 4: Do you have something in your pants?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 10: Oh, you've got a yoke.
Speaker 4: I'm not even going to read your lips.
Speaker 5: Yes, Now, for those who don't know, a yoke is there between.
Speaker 4: The crouption and the button?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: All right, Lauren, Lauren, how runny is your yok?
Speaker 4: I need to talk to you. No, was that right?
Speaker 1: How runny is your yoke?
Speaker 4: Say it again?
Speaker 1: She normally pretty good at lip brating. Here we go, How runny is your yoke?
Speaker 4: A record?
Speaker 17: How runny our record? How runny our rundown? How how runny is your yoke?
Speaker 4: Our running is really good?
Speaker 7: Here we go, I'll try how runny.
Speaker 3: Is your yoke?
Speaker 4: Our rundown is a joke?
Speaker 7: How runny is your yoke?
Speaker 4: How runny? There's no more yoke? Joke?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, no more?
Speaker 3: Oh thanks?
Speaker 4: Oh they're both laughing. What does this one say?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 3: Clip?
Speaker 1: Clip?
Speaker 4: Am I going to accidentally say something rude?
Speaker 1: I'm going to hit the ads okay, and we just won't tell her that we're in the ads and she'll think we're still on the air, just playing.
Speaker 3: Okay, should we just do that?
Speaker 1: Let's do it.
Speaker 3: So I'm going to play the ads now and she'll think we're still just playing.
Speaker 1: Okay, ready, thirteen twenty four to ten to win the first double to do a leaper, she popular she is coming to town. You're right there, don't.
Speaker 4: I'm excited at that To a leaper.
Speaker 3: I said, look at the phones, go and you answered your phone?
Speaker 4: I know I had an emergency call.
Speaker 3: Is everything okay?
Speaker 4: Everything's fine.
Speaker 1: People trying to get to a leap of tickets.
Speaker 4: Something, Yes, that's it.
Speaker 1: Something.
Speaker 3: What's happening?
Speaker 5: Someone's just tried to send me something, but have accidentally sent it to their ex boyfriend, and I just had to take that call and say you needed to leave that immediately.
Speaker 4: Friend crisis.
Speaker 3: What were they sending there?
Speaker 1: Was it a neve.
Speaker 5: Sending accidentally sending in a group text to me and the ex boyfriend, And I'm like you, I gotta untended.
Speaker 3: Message hang on their ex boyfriend.
Speaker 4: Let's go back to do a lip. I just had to make that call to take you got to delete it.
Speaker 1: Will to come up that it's a deleted message into them problem, not a me problem.
Speaker 3: You seem very panicked.
Speaker 4: Yes, are you a little Let's get back to the do a leap of tickets. Just had to make I had to.
Speaker 3: Deal with that, Clint, it would have been which friend is it?
Speaker 1: Was it a nude?
Speaker 4: No, it wasn't a nude. No?
Speaker 3: Which classy photo?
Speaker 4: It wasn't a photo?
Speaker 3: No? Can we guess your friends? We guess which?
Speaker 4: I needed to take the course I needed to she needed to take the case.
Speaker 5: Some things are more important than work, and that was one of the get it But I am excited about.
Speaker 1: Can I just say what I love about your laws?
Speaker 3: Friends?
Speaker 1: First? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Before doing particularly.
Speaker 3: Friends before professional broad.
Speaker 4: Otherwise my friend might not have had many friends. Lefessonal broadcast professional.
Speaker 3: She's a professional broadcast you know. Thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 4: How would you show everyone?
Speaker 3: No, you're fine.
Speaker 4: I mean, what are we still doing here?
Speaker 1: Do you know what?
Speaker 7: They're about to roll the opener for a weekend today?
Speaker 3: She was coming to town.
Speaker 5: I mean, the hottest show in the world to Australia in March twenty five.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to the Barnes at third A twenty fourteen. Imagine winning the first tickets in town to do a lipa. That would be you, Lisa from Frankston.
Speaker 7: Lisa, Hello, Lisa, Lisa, guess what?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you're going to do her?
Speaker 1: Come?
Speaker 9: I actually got through.
Speaker 7: These are the first tickets in Melbourne, first tickets in Melbourne.
Speaker 3: You're going calm down.
Speaker 7: Something, calm down?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, who are going to take Lisa?
Speaker 9: I'm going to take my partner. I was actually talking to him about it this morning when I saw the announcement.
Speaker 7: So what a way to start the weekend.
Speaker 4: How exciting.
Speaker 1: Oh I can't wait.
Speaker 4: Congrats this have a great time at do lipa. Thank you? I love to what a gig.
Speaker 3: How are you sticking with concert tick? It's Monday and all next week and we got a lot to give away.
Speaker 1: Olivia rod Riga to us, Guts to us, It's happened next week.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's Olivia Rodrigo next week.
Speaker 1: It's the tickets everyone wants.
Speaker 5: Olivia Rodrigo is bringing Head Guts World Tour to Melbourne.
Speaker 4: We want to send you.
Speaker 1: Multiple winners every day or we've got stacks of tickets to go. All we have to do is listen out for Olivia ring and win.
Speaker 4: It all begins on Monday.
Speaker 10: Jason Laurence, thank you for being.
Speaker 7: That is it.
Speaker 3: We are getting out of here.
Speaker 4: We are have a great weekend everyone. What's on for the weekend you guys?
Speaker 1: I will be heading to KFC to get more bank from my bucket Lauren with KFC's packed lunch from just nine nine five not available on delivery.
Speaker 4: For your bucket the weekend.
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 3: What goes in your you don't want to know what you do? I just can't tell you.
Speaker 4: On the chicken in the bucket you got tonight.
Speaker 3: Good luck to the Hawks, Good luck Horkies.
Speaker 4: Come on Hawthorne.
Speaker 3: Even though I grew up despising them. I quite like this iteration of Hawthorne.
Speaker 4: The hookball, hockball.
Speaker 3: I'm old Hollywood Hawks.
Speaker 4: What are you doing this weekend? Jason?
Speaker 5: I've got besides eating KFC from your bang for your bucket, got.
Speaker 3: Dad's drinks tomorrow afternoon?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, dad's gone wild? Where are you going?
Speaker 4: Dad strength?
Speaker 3: But we're doing a lad's Dad strength, like the dad's from school. He's going to be there.
Speaker 1: The g Man, No, No he doesn't, he's not. He's not a fan of the g man chat. What does he want?
Speaker 4: That's red rag to a bull around here? Gerard every day.
Speaker 3: I don't think he's loving the g man title.
Speaker 4: He wants to be What about Girard?
Speaker 3: G Dog dog Dog?
Speaker 4: Are you going out with dog?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: G Dog ain't coming.
Speaker 4: We're talking about him there. Okay, what grade of parents this would be?
Speaker 3: Grade two cal dads.
Speaker 4: They all get in nighted.
Speaker 3: One of them is a.
Speaker 1: Little concerned because he wasn't at the last gathering and the last gathering got a little out of hand.
Speaker 7: So by where'd you end up?
Speaker 1: Baby cats Bench who's the brother in law of g Dog Ben benj is a little concerned about going into.
Speaker 4: This well come on, Benj, put your big boy pants on. It's just the dads. Have a great weekend with the the Grade two Dad, go the Hawks tonight.
Speaker 7: We're got a baby cat.
Speaker 1: We'll see you Monday.
Speaker 3: We are not.
Speaker 5: Needed to clarify that times and you kept brushing over it because the night went away. No, no, we can't wind this up. We're wrong at the death strings last week. It's made Benj, you not want to go.
Speaker 7: So it wasn't baby cats because you're allergic.
Speaker 4: What happened at the dad's nun.
Speaker 3: That the host sh fell asleep standing at his kitchen bench.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's a fun Dad's dad time at two.
Speaker 1: Am, and then we had to wake him and say, hey, we're leaving your house now.
Speaker 3: So he walked us out.
Speaker 4: Well, I think when he fell asleep that was probably indicated that.
Speaker 1: He wanted to.
Speaker 4: When he walked us out, he we left to and the dish sounds fun.
Speaker 3: He does.
Speaker 1: He woke up at three am and he was leaning on his fence.
Speaker 4: He is sleep leaner. I've never heard of this sleep leiner dog.
Speaker 6: That's a fun day, Lauren, wake up.
Speaker 4: Feeling good on Nomber one hundred. On Socials