Speaker 1: Late General, welcome the late pays.
Speaker 2: Well, good evening and thanks for joining us. Son James Macpherson, with Liz Storer and Caleb Bond coming up tonight. Donald Trump has declared there's only two genders, but the Irish politicians have just legislated to recognize seventy two. In fact, they took twenty five minutes to name them all in parliament. Will show you that, not the whole twenty five minutes. A little later, plus, when we look at what's making news tomorrow, Anthony Albanese's hand picked envoy on Islamophobia sees he's worried Muslims are being forgotten with all the focus on anti Semitism. What a surprise. And in Tasmania confusion rains over drug driving laws. We'll get to all of that shortly. I think it was Benjamin Franklin who said there are three certainties in life, death taxes and local Australian councils using rate payer money for their own ideological fetishes. Well, the Mount Barker Council in Adelaide has decided to spend five thousand dollars of rate payer money on January twenty six, but not to celebrate Australia Day. No, Instead, they are going to hold a Survival Day. The council advertised the event on their Facebook page. The advertisement read marking Survival Day twenty twenty five. The Ruby Hunter Foundation Incorporated and the Perramang Council that's the local indigenous group, invite you to gather at Laratanga Pavilion in Mount Barker on January twenty six to respectfully mark Perramang What a Survival Day. This year's free Survival Day community event is believed to be the only one happening in the Adelaide Hills Woo and will feature a VIP Elders tent well like whoa VIP elders.
Speaker 3: Like the ones I saw at the tennis yesterday?
Speaker 1: The VIP tent. Do they have free grol because I'm in?
Speaker 2: I don't think you can get in, Caleb because you're not an elder of the wrong skin color. There'll be speakers, There'll be music, dance, poetry, stores and on and on it goes. Now a couple of things. The event is not free, it's subsidized by five thousand dollars from local ratepayers. And the event's not that popular, as evidence by the fact that Mount Barker Council removed comments from their Facebook post not long after it was put online. In fact, one Mount Barker counselor decided to go on Facebook and conduct her own poll, you know, to see what residents constituents might think. She surveyed six hundred and forty five locals and found eighty five percent of them did not support their money being spent in this fashion. Well that's when the local mayor, David Leach found out about it and ordered her to remove the pole because apparently polling constituents as to how they would like their money to be spent breaches behavioral standards. Now, when councilor Rebecca Hewitt tried to talk about this in the next council meeting, the mayor David Leach reportedly continually interrupted her, claiming that just by talking about it, she was causing harm to Indigenous people. When asked by the media how he knew this, the mayor applied quote, I know that her words have resulted in harm because Aboriginal people who are my friends and people I meet on the street tell me they have been harmed by these words. And so Survival Day will go ahead in Mount Barker paid for by local rate payers. Of course, local opinions will be ignored. In fact, it breaches behavioral standards to even solicit local opinion, and any discussion to the contrary will be deemed harmful because the mayor Caleb has friends.
Speaker 3: Well, I am glad to know that the standard has now been set that if the mayor has spoken to someone who has told him that they are harmed by a counselor saying that spending five thousand dollars of public money on an event to say that Australia Day is bad, that is that is.
Speaker 1: Harmful because they said so.
Speaker 3: Well, the existence of David Leech I find personally harmful.
Speaker 1: I'm harmed and hurt by it.
Speaker 3: And so David Leach must cease to be mayor if he really wants to stop.
Speaker 1: I feel harm. I mean if I say overel.
Speaker 2: Hard, surely it means I think the measure.
Speaker 1: All feelings are.
Speaker 3: Valid, particularly mine, of course, So that's it. That's the end of David Leach's career. Leach by name, Leech by nature, it would seem. And when he was asked, because he has disputed this polling that the counselor did on Facebook consider that that's nonsense. I actually think the majority of rate payers actually do support a spending money on Survival.
Speaker 1: Day or Invasion Day, whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 3: And he was pressed on that, how do you know that?
Speaker 1: Have you taken your he reckons? They've done market.
Speaker 3: Research that tells them that the majority of people in the council supports.
Speaker 1: Such a thing. I'd love you to.
Speaker 3: Produce that piece of market research, David, please if you can find it. My email address is Caleb dot Bond at skynews dot com dot au. I am more than happy to show it here on SCAR News tomorrow night. If you can send me that market research. I will wait for it, mister Leach, because something tells me it doesn't exist, because only last week the IPA released to Poul showing that sixty nine percent of Australians support Australia Day being on January twenty sixth, So I don't know what sort of market research they're doing up in Mount Barker.
Speaker 4: Well, the thirty one percent remaining are obviously concentrated in Mount Park, so that's where getting his market research from. But this is such a classic case of having your cake and scoffing it too, because the Mark Council Mount Barker Council actually are still having a citizenship ceremony on January twenty six to celebrate Australia Day as well. So it's literally just like whether you love or hate Australia Day, here at the Mount Barker Council, we have something for you.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: I genuinely believe that these events will just fade out into obscurity because much like the what were they calling it, the Australia Day Council of South Australia, both these are in South Australia.
Speaker 5: That what's going on morning in the morning.
Speaker 4: We were talking about this last week.
Speaker 5: Nobody's going to show up.
Speaker 4: It's going to be poorly attended. And these councils and other organizations who are insisting on pushing what is revealed by every poll on the topic as a wildly unpopular narrative nowadays, they're just going to stop doing.
Speaker 5: It because it's not lucrative.
Speaker 4: This is what I've said several times about Welcome to Country as well, until they can hear and see the disapproval of the people attending their events, whatever that event may be.
Speaker 5: They are going to keep it up. I encourage people to boo.
Speaker 4: I boo on planes, I boo in crowded theaters, I bow at the footy where a lot of people boo with me, because until the organizers can see these isn't working. We are trying to waterboard people with this narrative that something should be recognized that is actually meaningless and doesn't do anything to increase the quality of life for Indigenous people in Australia.
Speaker 5: They're going to keep it up.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean the proof is in their Facebook page bragging that this is the only one happening in the Adelaide Hills. Well, of course it's the only one happened, and that would be why no one really wants it. But the concerning part, of course, is that the mayor tries to shut down any discussion, claiming it's harmful to even talk about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, and same with the Facebook mess like the comments they posted this, and on the very same day that they posted it, January seventeenth, they then posted a comment underneath it saying we are now closing comments because they couldn't hack the feed back please and livered snowflake.
Speaker 3: But may have tried to tell the counselor about the Facebook posted. By having the post up, it was in breach of the rule and regulations and behaviors like Okay, so a counselor actually asks the community what they think about something the council.
Speaker 1: That is doing that is against the rules. You shouldn't be doing that. I mean, seriously, give me a break.
Speaker 3: Now we're saying all this stuff is going out of fashion.
Speaker 1: Survival day, this is done right. We have moved on.
Speaker 3: Wope is starting to die, and it's certainly dying over in America. One of the first things Donald Trump has done with his newfound presidency second time round is to get rid of all the DEI employees in the public service in America. And that should be noted that they are actually on leave at the moment, but the plan is that they will all be put out of work. Eventually, their departments will be pulled apart. Their services are no longer required because woke is dead in America. This is the order that has been sent out to staff telling them what's going on. They're going to send an agency wide notice to employees informing them of the closure and asking employees if they know of any efforts to disguise these programs by using coded or imprecise language. Seen a notification to all employees or DEA officers that they are being placed on paid administrative leave, effective immediately, as the agency take steps to close, slash, end all DEI initiatives, offices, and programs, and take down all outward facing media such as website social media accounts of texture of de IA officers.
Speaker 1: It is over. DEI is dead in America.
Speaker 3: And of course we talked last week about the fact that Facebook now has dismantled their DEI policies. Lots of companies now are walking away from DEI because they realized they don't have to suck up.
Speaker 1: To anyone anymore.
Speaker 3: It was always window dressing all this consumer We must have lots of minorities. It's only because that's what they thought the rest of corporate America was doing and what the rest of the corporate world was doing. And now that people actually feel in boldened to say no, we think that's a load of crap. Everyone else is coming out and saying it's load of crap. Who would have thought that this was never real in the first place. And something else Trump has done quite rightly, something I would like to see happen in this country. And Peter Dutton has talked about this that if and when he becomes Prime Minister he will only stand in front of the Australian flag. Well, Donald Trump now says that on American government properties, be they in America or overseas, so embassies and the like are to only fly one flag, the US flag. There'll be no more pride flags, no more trans flags, no more black Lives matters flags. There is one flag for the United States, he posted online, starting immediately, only the United States of America flag is authorized to be flown or displayed at US facilities, both domestic and abroad, and featured in US government content. The Flag of the United States of America united all Americans under the universal principles of liberty, justice, and democracy, These values which are the bedrock of our great country, shared by American citizens past and present. And just to add to it a little bit more, you know, Donald Trump, they said all the economy is going to be stuffed now. All the economists were coming out before the election and saying tariffs, it's going to be terrible for America. No one's going to want to invest in America because it's going to be so expensive to do so. But since becoming president, just yesterday, three trillion dollars have flowed into America.
Speaker 6: Tackle look total, before the end of my first full business day in Washington and the White House, we've already secured nearly three trillion dollars of new investments in the United States, and probably that's going to be six or seven by the end of the week. Tremendous amounts of money are coming in for for many things other than even AIAI seems to be very hot. It seems to be the thing that a lot of smart people are looking at very strongly, and our country will be prospering like never before.
Speaker 7: It.
Speaker 3: I feel a bit sorry for the Trump story. He sounds a bit lethargic there because he's had a very long time after the inauguration, all the balls he had to go to, etcetera.
Speaker 1: Soelf cut him a little bit of slack.
Speaker 3: But you know, he is starting to turn things around. I mean, he was turning it around before he was even inaugurated.
Speaker 1: The work that Trump has.
Speaker 3: Done in what two months since he was elected, just to change the culture of the United States, which has now moved on to the corporate world, et cetera. Has been absolutely extraord He's.
Speaker 2: Done more in one day for the United States than Joe Biden did in four years for the United States. So imagine what the world is going to be like.
Speaker 3: He's done.
Speaker 2: America will be like.
Speaker 3: He's done more good for the He's necessarily done more than Biden has done for it.
Speaker 1: But what Biden did wasn't good.
Speaker 2: But you look at the good Trump has done in one day. Imagine after four years the absolute turnaround. It's quite miraculous in terms of getting rid of all the DEI stuff. I mean, it turns out saving public money is quite easy if you've got a brain. Just feel sorry for all of these fours DEI officers. Could you imagine having on your resume as you go for your next job previous employment US government DEI officer, No one is going to want to know anything about you.
Speaker 4: Move to a Democrat state, you'll find at home.
Speaker 2: We're welcome you.
Speaker 3: I just take it off my resume because whether it's there or not, it still says you've.
Speaker 1: Got no qualification.
Speaker 2: So what's the difference.
Speaker 4: In the lefty land, though, they will still be able to find places of employment. But like you say, they are now useless in terms of finding an actual, real job. Who the heck would want to hire these people? If you're a DEI manager or a DEI anything, what is your actual job instead of overseeing the brainwashing the indoctrination of your entire department.
Speaker 2: It's worse than regarded as useless. They're now an object of derision. And that's the great thing that Trump has done. He's not only said this is wrong, he's pointed out why it's ridiculous, and he's made amongst conservatives way you destroy the d which it always was.
Speaker 4: So I'm saying they will definitely find homes because what is happening as we speak. Yes, the conservatives are back on top. Yeah baby, let justice roar. But the lefties will be recalibrating. They will absolutely be going back to the drawing board.
Speaker 5: They will be getting together in clusters.
Speaker 4: The Democratic States are going to be beaming with that blue light as they get together and ensure that they are taking care of their own and preparing for the future.
Speaker 5: So I have no doubt those.
Speaker 4: People will have jobs to go to, just certainly not in a red state and certainly not in the Trump administration. But pay close attention to the first point we read out there send an agency wide notice to employees informing them a closure and asking employees if they know of any efforts to disguise these programs by using couded or imprecise language.
Speaker 5: Now, the reason why the Trump.
Speaker 4: Administration has done this is because they are well aware that in many Biden administration departments, these DEI type projects that were bleeding money weren't called DEI projects. They would be under some sort of oh Weather, Department of People and Culture, etc.
Speaker 5: And so on.
Speaker 4: So he's trying to weed out the ones that are trying to exist beneath the surface and aren't so like, we fly the flag and we preach the sermons. But speaking of preaching the sermons and speaking of DEI hires, check out the church that the new administration chose to attend the day after the inauguration. They took themselves to an Episcopalian church in Washington, DC, and what you're about to hear is some of the sermon from their bishop, Marion Edgar Budy.
Speaker 5: She's the first woman to hold the position.
Speaker 8: In the name of our God, I ask you to have mercy upon the people in our country who we're scared.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 8: There are gay, lesbian, and transgender children in Democratic, Republican and independent families, some who fear for their.
Speaker 5: Lives for shame. So there you are.
Speaker 4: I don't know much about the Episcopalian church, but there's your bishop in Washington pleading with the new president of the United States to I don't know, do what for what the scriptures very clearly call a lifestyle of abomination. So I don't know where this woman's coming from. This our God that she's referring to certainly is not.
Speaker 5: The Christian God. But it gets worse. She then moved on to, you know, you should really.
Speaker 4: Let illegal aliens stay in the country. This woman wasn't satisfied with flying the rabo flag in her own church and on the world stage as the world is watching.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 5: No, she then turned to this other hot topic.
Speaker 4: And instead of unifying America around what could have been an incredibly strong, awesome Christian message at the dawn of a new era underneath this new administration, No, she's lecturing the guy on basically doing a one eighty on one of his key election promises.
Speaker 8: The people who pick our crops and clean our office buildings, who labor in poultry farms and meatpacking plants, who ashed the dishes after we eat in restaurants and work the night shifts and hospitals. They may not be citizens or have the proper documentation, but the vast majority of immigrants are not criminals.
Speaker 5: There's few things I had as much as blasphemy.
Speaker 4: From a poolpp But didn't you love the faces of both.
Speaker 5: Trump and Vance? Like the eye roll? The internal eye roll was palpable.
Speaker 4: But coming back to Australia and speaking of DEEI we know that Dutton has made some great calls in terms of there'll only be one flag should I be in government, and also making sure that Australia Day is celebrated as a proud day in our nation. All good things and we've all been applauding. But when asked today about whether or not him cracking down on PC behavior and entering into the culture wars, finally a budding prime minister happy to do so, he said that that would not extend to following in Trump's footsteps, i e.
Speaker 5: Leaving the Paris Accord here he was today.
Speaker 9: I think that the debate about the twenty thirty five. Target is a very real one because at the moment Australians can't afford to pay their grocery bills, they can't afford to pay their insurance bills, they can't afford to pay their school fees, and the bills just keep sacking up under Anthony Alberinsia. Now the Prime minister's proposing to drive up electricity prices even higher, but he just won't tell you by how much.
Speaker 2: Would a coalition government remain in the Paris.
Speaker 9: Court, Yes, we will, and I've said that before.
Speaker 5: Someone make that make sense.
Speaker 4: You just contradicted absolutely everything you said prior to that last little bit there. Don't talk Trump's talk and hope that it's going to whist you into Parliament as Prime minister if you're not going to walk the walk. We all know Australia is failing dismally at every target under the Paris Agreement anyway, So whose interests are you serving? Trump has pulled out of the Paris Accords because he is America first. It is not serving America's best interest and so he's out. Well, guess what, it's not serving Australia's best interests either. So who's interests are are you looking after here? Because it's not ours.
Speaker 2: Well, I think he's looking after his own interests. He's starting to make great headway in the polls. He looks for all money, like you'll actually turn Elbin Eesy into a one term prime minister. And so whatever he might believe privately about the Paris Accords, he's not touching that. Have you noticed he's done nothing.
Speaker 4: Then you're insinuating that leaving the accords would lose him, but we know that the opposite is true.
Speaker 2: I'm not insinuating that. I think I'm simply saying I think he's being very pragmatic as a politician. He hasn't touched transgender issues either. Another obvious one. But why would he take heat from the media when he's clearly got his nose in front. He's happy to just keep trucking. Don't upset the apple card.
Speaker 3: Well, he's also got the teal set on his shoulder. And that's the push and pull of the Liberal Party at the moment, in the same way that the Labor Party has experienced this in terms of a desire to go further to the left to try and abate Green's votes in the inner city.
Speaker 1: The Liberal Party now.
Speaker 3: Has to wrestle with the idea of whether they go further to the left to try and a bake till votes in the inner city and not just the unity some of the richer suburban parts of Australia as well. That's the biggest problem for him is that there are very powerful people within his party who absolutely believe that we must remain as part of the Paris Accord. And if you go around starting to say, well, I'm going to do something about that, he'll have to deal with the fallout of it within the party. It will be ripped into That's the troubled line that he is trying to walk. But I think the problem is that if you cannot clearly state what a position is for your party, and that was not a clear statement that was on one hand, I believe this, but on the other I'm going to do this, you end up in this blomonde.
Speaker 1: You've not actually leaving it in anything at all.
Speaker 5: It is so weak, it's so pathetic.
Speaker 4: You can't say, as this headline did today, oh Australia has had enough of DEI and when they're sick of the PC stuff, and it doesn't pay the bills and then at the same time be like, even though there's a lot of momentum behind it, at the moment, I'm not going to pull out of the most expensive commitment our nation's ever made, which is not to us but to global powers. This is a World Economic Forum agenda, This is a United Nations agenda. The people who pull these strings none of us elected, and we don't care about what they think is best. We want what's best for our nation. I just think it's so incredibly hypocritical that he is writing Trump's coat tails and loving all the Oh, yes, let's diss DEI, let's get into these culture wars, when the most expensive part all the culture was, buddy, is the climate stuff. So if you're going to keep worshiping at that altar, how many people in that spiel that you just did are going to make life more affordable under a liberal government if you're the boss?
Speaker 2: Well here why he couldn't wait to just dismiss that question. You notice he didn't try to justify why he would remain part of the Paris Accords. He just said, yes, we'll be part of it. Move on. But I do like what Anthony Albanezi said, because Albanzi now of course, is running a scare campaign. Not scary for us. It would be wonderful if the Liberal Party ditched the Paris Accords. But Albanezi is saying, dont's going to walk away from it. Listen to what Elbanezi said. He said, if you walk away from the Paris Accords, you'll be standing with Libya, Yemen and Iran. Well, wouldn't that be bad to stand with those guys? Head on a second, hasn't our government been voting in the UN to stand Iran and Libya in terms of like Israel votes? Or talk about hypocrites, I mean they're everywhere and or.
Speaker 1: All those billions and billions and billions.
Speaker 3: Of dollar is that our closest ally gave to Iran under the Biden administration. I mean, for Heaven's sake, we would actually we wouldn't be standing with it. We would be standing with our closest olly, which is the US away from the Paris Accord.
Speaker 2: But of course they walked away from their strongest ally, the US when it came to Israel.
Speaker 1: It's all over the shop.
Speaker 3: But the thing is, the Liberal Party needs to decide who they want their voters to be. Are you still going to go after these teal seats in and around the inner city, or do you go, Okay, our people now are the country people that are served by the Nationals and have been served by the Nationals forever, and working class suburban people what has been traditional labor territory. Because if you go out to the western suburbs of Sydney and say if we get rid of the Paris Accord and get rid of the idea of ned zero and we can burn more coal, your power bill will be cheaper, they will be all over it. But if you go walking around the eastern suburbs of Sydney saying stuff like that, or the Northern Beach, you'll get a very different response. The Liberal Party needs to decide who it thinks its people are, because at the moment I think it's a bit confused.
Speaker 2: So you talk about the Liberal Party needing to know where they stand, to tell you where Anthony Albanese and Chris Mins was standing. Just the other day. They were standing out the front of a childcare center in Sydney that had been firebombed and grafited with anti Semitic language. They stood there and they said, all the right things that this was disgusting, it was abhorrent. Chris Mins called the perpetrators bastards, which was just upping the language to make it appear like he was doing more than just using language. But eventually it was all froth and no beer because they decided to hold a national Cabinet meeting only to resolve that they would talk to one of the IT guys in the federal government to compile the database so they could keep track of all the anti Semitic attacks that they plan on doing something about one day. Anthony Albanzi, however, did have some good news about anti semitism. The head of the Australian Federal Police has said that they are investigating the possibility that maybe these antisemitic attacks are being paid for by foreign actors who are just looking for dupes here in Australia, just common criminals who are looking for some easy cash, and those are the people who are carrying out these attacks. There's no social cohesion problem. There's no anti Semites in Australia. No no, There's no people acting on a religious ideology which would cause them to think that they're obeying God by hating on Jews. None of that, it's just local criminals looking for a quick buck from foreign actors. Here's the Prime Minister.
Speaker 7: It is important that people understand where some of these attacks are coming from, and it would appear, as the AFP Commissioner said yesterday, that some of these are being perpetrated by people who don't have a particular issued, aren't motivated by an ideology, but are paid actors. Now it's unclear who or where the payments are coming from. The AFP Commissioner will continue to do his job as the head of Operation Aveelaide.
Speaker 2: This guy is unbelievable. So he's decided no, no, there's no anti semitism problem in Australia. It's all paid actors. And did you notice the little jig he did there when he announced that, and the smile that came across his face as all of a sudden he had some good news on this issue. And his good news was it's nothing to do with me, it's nothing to do with social cohesion. It's a foreign actors issue. I'm off the hook. I don't have to do anything. We have a database. We'll leave it at that.
Speaker 3: It was like Gavin Newsoon when he did and he was talking about, Oh, we're going to stop people from coming and taking all the real.
Speaker 1: Estate after the fires. Oh I finally found my escapecoats.
Speaker 3: What Rick Kerschel said yesterday in the National Cabinet meeting was not that these are being perpetrated by paid actors. He said it was a line of inquiry. Now on the front of the Daily Telegraph tomorrow it says that the state police forces.
Speaker 1: Were not aware of that line of inquiry.
Speaker 3: So it's certainly not something that they have looked at in any of the cases that they have dealt with, or something that they have come across. And nor did Rick Kershaw suggest that it was happening. He simply said they were looking at the possibility of it.
Speaker 1: That's one thing.
Speaker 3: Then the Prime Minister comes out and says, well, we've got to understand where these are coming from. And he's now saying it as though it were a fact. Well, it's not a fact yet. The police haven't established that it's a fact. They're simply looking at the motivation behind potential motivation behind some of these attacks. We don't have an answer to that question yet, so we can't go around saying well that is what has happened and even if it were the case.
Speaker 1: If that is what has happened, we should not.
Speaker 3: Be surprised that foreign interference may like, or some countries or cultures in particular, may like to sow the seeds of social division in Western countries because they want to pull apart the social cohesion in our countries so they can replace it with something else. I don't think it's any better if it is coming from paid actors who are getting foreign money, because the end game is exactly the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, Israeli Deputy Foreign Minister Sharon Haskell, she went on ABC Radio today and criticized the Australian government to repeat of previous criticism that they've done nothing about anti Semitism. In fact, they are giving permission to anti Semites in this country. Have listened to what she said?
Speaker 10: Obviously the attitude of the current Australian government towards Israel is inflaming a lot of these emotions and giving, I guess, some acceptance.
Speaker 5: When you do not fight it.
Speaker 10: I mean, what are they waiting for for someone to die, for someone to be murdered.
Speaker 2: Well, they weren't actually waiting for someone be murdered. They were just waiting for a children's play center to be firebombed before they did anything, and when they did something, they produced a database. Tony Burke was not copying any of that. He says. The government is acting on all of this.
Speaker 11: The whole reason we established Operation Avelite was to make sure there were dedicated resources specifically for this. We have zero tolerance for bigotry in this country. We have zero tolerance for the anti Semitism and the violence that we've seen. And no matter what view people have on conflicts on the other side of the world, if there's one thing I hear from every Australians that they do not want bigotry imported here.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to understand when you keep saying you have zero tolerance for a certain thing, and that thing for which you have zero tolerance continues to happen over and over again. There's been an anti Semitic attack in this country almost every day since January first. At what point do the government say, you know what, it keeps happening. It's clear that we are tolerating this. You can't say you don't tolerate something that keeps on happening over and over when you're the government and you're in charge.
Speaker 4: I just I don't know about the level of blame that's being laid at these guys's door. We know that this is let's say there's twenty perpetrators.
Speaker 5: Nine of them have already been.
Speaker 4: Arrested by Strikeforce PEERL.
Speaker 2: You say already south West forteen months. Nine arrests in fifteen months is not like allready, But.
Speaker 4: We're talking about Strikeforce PEERL is New South Wales specific.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: These guys have actually done a brilliant job at arresting these guys. Nine individuals we've got so far in fifty nine charges laid. Those instances haven't been over the last fifteen months. You're dating back to October Sex you're talking about police chases of.
Speaker 5: Fire bombing, etcetera, and so on.
Speaker 4: Anyway, what I'm trying to say is they've doubled detectives. There's now forty on Strikeforce PERL. There's three hundred patrols a day here in New South Wales with regards to.
Speaker 5: The hot spots suburbs.
Speaker 4: Particularly those suburbs which are heavily populated by Jewish people.
Speaker 5: So it's not that nothing is being done.
Speaker 4: And what I keep coming back to every time we keep laying it heavy on Albanisi, and let's be clear, none of us think that he's been very strong on this from the very beginning.
Speaker 5: That's not what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: What I am saying is the people perpetrating these attacks. I find it very hard to believe that they would even know the name of our prime minister, much less where is cabinets dead. They are not watching the press conferences.
Speaker 12: They are the MUDs that we are literally banking on the fact that their sentiments and their actions are born of the.
Speaker 4: Less than enthusiastic condemnation of these acts that we see from Albouran Easy.
Speaker 5: I just think it's.
Speaker 4: Such a stress sagging it like it's absolute gospel. Let me tell you, I genuinely believe these individuals would do it regardless.
Speaker 12: Okay, absolutely.
Speaker 4: If you want to argue that these people are genuine anti semi you hate Jews, it would.
Speaker 5: Make not one whit of difference if you go to it, make no difference whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Go to a pro Palestinian rally, as I have a couple of times here in Sydney. It is highly political. They are very well informed and every speaker updates to.
Speaker 4: Maggie that is so disingenuous. Most of the times we've played their clips, we talk.
Speaker 5: About how stupid they are. Clips don't even know what from the river.
Speaker 4: To the sea means, or which river or witch sea. You can't say they're stupid and then say they're highly educated, which is it.
Speaker 2: We've played clips of individuals twenty seconds thirty seconds of idiots, and you get an idiot in any crowd. But if you go to one of their allies and attend for an hour or two and listen to speaker after speaker, they are highly political. They know what's happening.
Speaker 4: Do you think it's the speaker type levels of protesters that are literally graffitiing kill.
Speaker 5: Israel and Lamara and misspelling Israel.
Speaker 1: People are not the sharpest.
Speaker 5: Knives in the drawers.
Speaker 4: They're not like, oh yes, they probably wouldn't even know the Prime minister people who attend these to you, Kaylor, But it is very possibly, But it's.
Speaker 3: But the point is that it's a culture that is allowed to fest to buy. A lack of action from the top doesn't mean these people are taking direct gospel from the Prime Minister.
Speaker 4: Well, the States are definitely taking It is a culture that is allowed to fester because you don't have leadership at the political levels.
Speaker 3: By the way, if you see James at a pro Palestinian rally, please get a photo of him in the kefi we want to be.
Speaker 1: Wanting to see.
Speaker 2: I saw I saw Greens leader David Shubridge at one and he said, oh hi James. Goodness, and of all the places to think that set me was he didn't express any surprise at me being there, and he's got taken a bed And then he came to a show with it on Sky and I interviewed him and as he left the set he said, well, I see you on Saturday. No, it was research.
Speaker 1: You are getting.
Speaker 3: Getting a wrap very quickly before we go to a break.
Speaker 1: I must apologize.
Speaker 3: I've got something stuck in my throat tonight and it's not help but laughing that I am now doing it James, but I must change my TAC because this is an important story out of the UK. A nurse has had to go after the workplace tribunal equivalent of course over there in the UK because the NHS her employer. He's saying that she must call a doctor who is a biological male, but says that he is a woman by she her. Now, this nurse came a cropper because she had walked into the female change room at her place of work on three occasions and found this doctor in there. On the third occasion, she took it up with the doctor and said, well, excuse me, you're a man, what are you doing in my change room? That led to an argument and then eventually has led to discipline. Now, all of this will feature around the idea that it is quote unquote, and this is what the doctor's lawyers are arguing quote unquote state sanctioned harassment if the nurse continues to call him a hymn instead of her, because they are suggesting that under workplace law it means that the NHS is not preventing another employee from doing something that they ought to be doing.
Speaker 1: They will argue.
Speaker 3: Of course, the nurse and her lawyers will argue, well, we are simply saying, what is a fact that this person is a biological male, therefore a man and shouldn't be in the female change rooms and.
Speaker 1: Ought to be called a man.
Speaker 3: I mean, it just seems like such common sense staff. But this is now going through courts in the UK. It will be going through will. It's already gone through courts here in Australia if you look at the Tickle versus Giggle case, which eventually ruled that a biological male should be given access to a women's only space in that case in the form.
Speaker 1: Of a social media app.
Speaker 3: This is the stuff we're facing every day for just saying what is plainly true.
Speaker 2: It's even more pernicious than that. The nurse was suspended for bullying the transgender doctor because she was upset he was in the female change room. Now she's got to defend herself against these bullying charges. But the lawyers of the trans person are saying in the tribunal hearing, you cannot use male pronouns or refer to our client as a male. But that's her whole case. She was offended because it was a male. But they're saying, you'll turn the tribunal into a court of hate if you use male pronouns, which then means she's almost unable to argue her case. So the whole thing is quite pernicious.
Speaker 4: To show how much language matters. If you control the language, you control the people who have to use the language. And it's for this reason I don't even use the term trans woman anymore, because to me, that man is not any kind of woman period. And this is downright state sanctioned or state enforced compelled speech.
Speaker 5: If this woman is not allowed to say.
Speaker 1: And this is all.
Speaker 4: Made out about this fellow feeling harassed because she wasn't comfortable with him being in the female change rooms, nothing said about the women who across the Western world, in all kinds of restrooms and workplaces now are made to feel incredibly uncomfortable by having biological males in their private spaces.
Speaker 5: And I had to say it. There has been many.
Speaker 4: Cases of really dodgerama scenarios of women being filmed harassed in public toilets and other places by certain individuals who call themselves I'm a trans woman, got into those spaces and aren't behaving respectfully at all. This, of course triggers particularly women who have been abused by men.
Speaker 5: Or you don't know what this woman's backstory is at all.
Speaker 4: Maybe she's just standing up for free speech, as she should.
Speaker 5: But props to her for going through this.
Speaker 4: Because she could just as easily be like, you know what, I'm going to back down instead of no, no, I will fight this I'm literally fighting the state for the right to call a man a man.
Speaker 5: It's going to be very interesting to see how it ends.
Speaker 2: You're absolutely right, we're going to go to a break. When we come back, look at what's making news tomorrow, including Albanesi's anti Islamophobia envoy upset that Muslims are being ignored in the current of social cohesion debate to all of that. Welcome back. Let's look at what's making news tomorrow. I highly recommend you go out and get a copy of Tomorrow's Australian just but judging on the front page, there's some great stories, Caleb, you've got a couple of them.
Speaker 3: Indeed, Cohesion Crisis islam Invoys AA. The political furore over social cohesion has escalated with Anthony Albaneze's handpicked Islamophobia invoid declaring we shouldn't ignore the threat to Muslims simply because we haven't seen any mosques torched or cars vandalized. In other words, there hasn't been enough hate directed towards Muslims that he's obvious, but he.
Speaker 1: Still having in don't worry, we should have more of it. I don't know what does he watched it? Needs to be more obvious. I don't get it.
Speaker 3: But he goes on to say, you know that there are examples of the sorts of things we need to be worried about, including he specifically cites the twenty nineteen christ Church massacre as a source of worry.
Speaker 1: Here that was six years ago in another country. Throws here, that's the source of worry.
Speaker 3: Is that a lunar in New Zealand think the game somehow is causing is locked up?
Speaker 2: The link. The link is because this guy wrote a editorial piece. It's in the opinion pages tomorrow and he says the link is that the guy who shot up the christ Church mosque six years ago in New Zealand was an Aussie. Therefore, can you see the connection? That means obvious, there's a.
Speaker 1: Huge problem with phobia Australia.
Speaker 3: What does he want the mosques to be fire bombs so they can get a bit more action.
Speaker 1: I don't get it, and.
Speaker 5: This don't give anyone any ideas well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but this was.
Speaker 3: The problem when he appointed these invoys, and you know, he appointed an anti Semitism invoy and then he had to appoint in his lamophobia one at the same time. Just to make sure an idiot, you know, kind of any favorite was all window dressing. And this is the inevitable conclusion of it.
Speaker 2: We get crappy to be fair to the anti islamophobia envoy who maybe he's a good guy, I don't know, but could you imagine the pressure he would be under from the Muslim community when there's so much talk about antisemitism? What are you doing? Make a statement, may say something, make it look like someone really hates So he's grasping its straws. But at least he's saying something he's.
Speaker 1: Got to get in the media.
Speaker 3: Another story on the front of the OS tomorrow double travel flag backlash. There, handing out of double sided Australian and Aboriginal flags at a citizenship sorry ceremonies on the Gold Coast has been axed by the Gold Coast City Council after complaints by residents and its own elected officials, who ray woke, as we keep saying, is slowly dying.
Speaker 1: Yet another example.
Speaker 3: We feel comfortable now to say, boh, we like having one flag under which we exist and it's a citizenship ceremony. For heaven's sake, you just became a citizen of Australia. So what flag would we hand you other than the Australian flag.
Speaker 4: Here here to the front page of the Daily Telegraph. Now where remember that massive chain of pubs, the Australian Venue that put out this statement saying, oh, we won't have Australia Day celebrations in our over two hundred venues in Australia. They're foreign owned, by the way, don't be fooled by the name Australian Venue Co.
Speaker 5: And then they came out, they backflipped big.
Speaker 4: Time and they said, oh, oh, we take it back.
Speaker 5: We didn't mean to offend anyone. Please do dine at our pubs.
Speaker 4: Well they seem to have done a one eighty on their one eighty pub snubbet again this big splash reads hotel group shuns National Day once more?
Speaker 5: Would you guys make up your minds? A major hotel group forced.
Speaker 4: To apologize over a controversial Australia Day ban at its venues is still refusing to acknowledge the national holiday, instead encouraging ozzies to celebrate the quote long weekend end quote with no mention of Australia Day in its promotions. So Australian Venue Co again, the joke's in the name. This is a foreign owned corporation.
Speaker 5: They're just calling it.
Speaker 4: The long weekend, Long weekend celebrations, So let's celebrate because it's the long weekend and we do want business at our venues. Make sure you google these guys and make sure that they do not get a scent out of you, not just on Australia Day.
Speaker 5: But every day. Hence.
Speaker 4: Fourth, if you are not proud to call Australia home, if you are not proud of this incredible nation, I don't.
Speaker 5: Want you out of a cent of my money.
Speaker 2: And find out who's advising them, because I mean, they made the headlines once for being anti Australian and they sort of said, all right, we're sorry, We're sorry, we'll fix things. And now they're making headlines again for the same stupid mistake.
Speaker 5: The apology wasn't sincere. I'm so shot, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: Also on the front of the Daily Telegraph, this.
Speaker 5: Is an appalling story. One in four girls groomed online.
Speaker 4: More than a quarter of young Australian women under the a of eighteen have been sexually propositioned online or via phone messages. A groundbreaking national study has revealed. Wow, these are really disturbing findings. Another reminder just stay away from your devices, like seriously, do not talk to strangers as strange a danger applies online as it does in real life.
Speaker 5: I just could not believe these stats.
Speaker 2: I agree that's why parents need to monitor their kids' social media activity.
Speaker 5: Not the government. Not the government parents.
Speaker 2: Tasmanian Mercury going off script reads the headline woman charged with drug driving over cannabis prescription issued by New South Wales doctor. A high profile Tasmanian Defense Council has called on the government to provide clarity on the state's medical cannabis laws after a sixty year old woman was on Wednesday convicted of drug driving despite holding a legitimate prescription issued in another state. So, as I understand, the law in Tasmania allowed to drive having used medical cannabis provided you have a legitimate prescription. The issue here seems to be the prescription was from New South Wales and was therefore not recognized in Tasmania, so she was fined.
Speaker 3: Well, that seems a bizarre loophole in the lord, doesn't it. Because if you live in New South Wales but you spend a month in Tasmania.
Speaker 1: Does that mean you're not allowed to drive a car.
Speaker 3: For that whole month you're in Tasmania. I can't see how this is real. It's an obvious thing that needs to be changed.
Speaker 2: All right, We're going to go to a break when we come back. Trump has sorted out gender madness in the United States, but gender madness has gone into overdrive in Ireland. Will show you that. In just a secretary well at his inauguration, Donald Trump announced that it is now the official position of the United States government there are only two genders, male and female. But the Episcopalian Church weren't the only ones upset by this. Left is everywhere. We're having absolute meltdowns.
Speaker 13: He has now gleamed that there will only be the male and female gender that will be recognized in America. This sets back everything that the trans community has been working for. In these next four years, you are going to hear the most intense anti trans propaganda you've ever heard in your entire length. Protect your trans community, stay involved, and do not forget us, because history will try. Two he reasons.
Speaker 2: Her heart goes out to that poor young lady. Although she might like to move from the United States, where clearly she's going to be persecuted to Ireland, where she'll be absolutely loved. The Irish government has just introduced new hate speech laws that make it a crime to direct hate towards any one of seventy two different genders. So those genders now are recognized in law, and Senator Sharon Keegan read them all out in the Irish Parliament. It took her twenty five minutes to read out all the genders they're now recognizing. Will show you just a snippet of it, sped up to save some time.
Speaker 14: Search gender, circumgender, curry gender, cloud gender, cloud gender, co gender, compnytal gender, core gender, collor gender, com gender, comp gender, compost gender, congreu gender, constant gender, county gender, content gender, currow gender, cosmic gender, cosme gender, come you love gender, sigh and gender scio gender. And I must please forgive me if I do pronounce some of these wrong there are quite extensive, And if I do offend anybody reading this outed making mistakes, I apologize comp gender, comme gender, comple gender, congregender, constagender, county gender, content gender, courrogender, cosmic gender, cosme gender, semi gender, psychogender. Now gender, damp gender, deggender, gentle gender, denmy gender, any fluid?
Speaker 2: Could you get a better example of the stark difference now between the United States and everywhere else in the world.
Speaker 3: I'm finally starting to understand the idea of being gender fluid, because when I have a shower, I'm damp gender, and then when I go home tonight stand on the balcony and.
Speaker 1: Look at the sky, be cosmic gender. I finally understand it now. I didn't know would take the Irish parlorm to give me that education.
Speaker 3: But also that woman, I don't know, man, young person who young person said you're gonna get this anti trans propaganda yet like biological fact, a scary biological fact.
Speaker 2: We're got to go. That's all from us. Stick Around coming up because the reader Penny Show, good Night,