Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 2: Working on the podcast Way Way Way, Lauren was about to run out.
Speaker 3: Are you going if you if you listen to the podcast yesterday, we'll know there was a bit of a conference happening in the first and they have amazing vegetarian cashas so it's back on today.
Speaker 4: We as citate. I don't believe it was a keisha.
Speaker 5: I think it was.
Speaker 6: There.
Speaker 5: Can you go and inspect, don't don't be gone too well?
Speaker 1: No, bring snacks. We need snacks.
Speaker 7: There's no point having we don't get train, that's right.
Speaker 1: Can we get the team in here please.
Speaker 4: We didn't get in trouble for shoplifting yesterday.
Speaker 1: No one brought it up with that. I think we're totally So.
Speaker 5: This is going on all week, is it?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: People, now we're on.
Speaker 1: We're on the lanyards as well, which is.
Speaker 4: What we saw that you're on the lanyard, so, which.
Speaker 1: To me says like okay, so all right, or.
Speaker 4: You're it's fair game, you can you can have all the fat that you want.
Speaker 1: Ross Nobles just walked into the studio. Sorry not Ross Noble either way.
Speaker 5: How about that revelation today? What's that Perry?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so Nandos.
Speaker 4: Perry is an undercover comedian.
Speaker 1: You think you know someone? I heard about this when we're on the beers as well. Yes, a couple of months back.
Speaker 4: Detail tell everyone what you did in a past life.
Speaker 8: Well, I mean, you know, because we've done it on a podcast.
Speaker 5: Yeah, before while you guys are away.
Speaker 8: But yes, I used to stand up comedy before. Just before gold I did comedy for about.
Speaker 4: So is it you're still active in the community.
Speaker 5: No, no, not at all. It's like it's quite.
Speaker 4: Just just a little Google get you there, just a little Google.
Speaker 5: Get you there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 8: I was going pretty strong until pandemic started and then.
Speaker 4: Okay, I enjoyed some of your stuff, Thank you Saturday.
Speaker 5: It's very strong. I did quite well for myself.
Speaker 1: What the X used to do is incredible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you miss it sometimes?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean it was like, yeah, it was good.
Speaker 5: It was fun to do.
Speaker 1: You've you've dipped your toe in that world. Yes, it's an interesting world. It's a very interesting world. I would say dark.
Speaker 5: It's a dark world.
Speaker 4: To be tough, it must be.
Speaker 6: Is there anxiety? So much anxiety it's hard to read a room like you don't know what you're getting in terms of an audience.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I was gonna say, the anxiety isn't actually really from perform like performing as usually you can kind of always tell how it's gonna go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, obviously you're a funny girl. I'm a funny guy.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 8: I would bomb every now and then, but it would mostly crush if it was a good room. But there was a lot of times where you just do like crappy open mics, like six people, and it would just be and not very fun. So yeah, you do like.
Speaker 1: Was that soul destroying on the way hand, No.
Speaker 8: I think you come to terms with it because if you go somewhere and there's like six people and it doesn't go, well, you're just like.
Speaker 1: Pause.
Speaker 9: So I went to get the fratata because yeah, they were in the kitchen tata and today they're out like.
Speaker 7: On display around the corner.
Speaker 9: But there's only one box with the lid off, and there's eight perfect brittatas. They're slightly different though, but a vegetarian for a tale around the corner on the plate and there's another plate with it, and the guests are on the coming in at ten.
Speaker 5: Okay, well that is the lid off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's you know what the problem is you on the land.
Speaker 9: The lady, the lady who's there who sort of looks like she's around the corner potentially organizing and manning the vegetarian.
Speaker 5: Yesterday.
Speaker 9: It's the beautiful lady who's don't when we were down at the conference.
Speaker 7: We asked her to get the trolls and you told me you can't ask her. It's not yours.
Speaker 4: Sausage.
Speaker 1: We were sitting in the bar.
Speaker 7: Same lady.
Speaker 1: We were sitting.
Speaker 2: We went to the sales function and afterwards we're sitting in the bar and Lauren looked at this lady.
Speaker 9: First of all, we were like, oh, the sausage rolls and you went to get some and they said there were none.
Speaker 1: They were gone.
Speaker 2: And then Lauren looked at this lady and went, excuse me, can you go get me some sausage rolls?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, I don't think you can ask her to do that.
Speaker 5: That's not I'm going to go and have a look, so.
Speaker 9: Hook me, thank you to take a left along the windows, and they've got like it's got some tomato thing on top of.
Speaker 7: Different. Yes, it's got tomatoes.
Speaker 1: Yes what I got yesterday? Maybe because only quick something small.
Speaker 7: The Greek food did you get?
Speaker 1: I went to It was fucking on.
Speaker 7: What did you get a titan bowl or whatever?
Speaker 9: It's that's not just something a little by the way.
Speaker 1: Okay, well it's just a quick order. I looked at the menu, said tartan bowl, spartan bowl, spart and ball. What's great? Should just picked your meat and then you picked two sides.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so you did Greek salad and then I normally did a peter bread with the and siky.
Speaker 1: I just went chips and the spicy feather, the chips, the lamb.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, speaking of Jesus walking in, he's bought Irish treats.
Speaker 10: Irish treats in a minute to get here because they haven't been very, very busy all week.
Speaker 7: In the Motherlands.
Speaker 10: So I brought back Remember last year, I brought up some Irish tree.
Speaker 1: The other Remember we try and block out everything from last year.
Speaker 10: But I brought back like there's stuff you can get in like these like tacky Irish gift shops, which is like Guinness Flavorite chocolate, like it's kind of like a non event last year. Yeah, and they're like, you know, chocolates and little mini guinis shape it's an event, it's not a real thing. So I brought back good, good stuff. I think I brought up some of this last year's the standard Irish crisp, but the number one is the Tato cheese.
Speaker 7: I remember the I think or something.
Speaker 10: I want to try some of those, but I also brought like a different one also also made by Tato Minis and Mini.
Speaker 7: Let's do one of the time.
Speaker 8: Those like the English version of months, the Irish version of mons to like genuine like springles.
Speaker 10: Almost yeah, they're they're more solid.
Speaker 1: Fan of the cheese and onion.
Speaker 10: So these are standard Tato cheese and onion. These are like the number one crisp.
Speaker 7: Least remember when we wanted to become snackfluencers. Let's get back on that.
Speaker 10: No, that's right, we're reading the Irish fruit but in the Irish treat at the momentto.
Speaker 2: I still think we need to do a garlic bread diga station, So no dega station, all different types of garlic breads.
Speaker 10: Clear your palate. And these are meanies. These are pickled onion flavor. Yeah yeah, picked now they're they're good a little bit, but they're lovely.
Speaker 7: Oh it's like a meaning.
Speaker 2: Hey, si question, I should I should provide lunch today to the trades in my house, shouldn't I?
Speaker 4: Yes, doing some sort of beverage your friends.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, they're good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're like stinky and stuff. They're so stinky.
Speaker 4: Here we go, here we go for flavor.
Speaker 7: They're quite tangy. They're like, they're like.
Speaker 1: Me, let me try you got me?
Speaker 7: Is everyone enjoying us crunching into the microphone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're.
Speaker 4: They're delic meanings, meanings are great, a.
Speaker 1: Little bit too pickled for me.
Speaker 10: And then this is just standard at Cadbury Dairy Milk. However, dairy milk is made slightly different are everywhere.
Speaker 5: It's different Europe, and I think it's to do with the milk.
Speaker 10: It's it's generally obviously hotter here, so the milk content has to be different so that it doesn't melt as quick.
Speaker 4: I thought.
Speaker 10: I always thought Cabury was Irish dan in New Zealand they had been Cabri factory Australian.
Speaker 7: Cabri started in Australia.
Speaker 5: I don't think so.
Speaker 10: But also sprite is different in every country, different in every country, in every country.
Speaker 5: He's now a quantas.
Speaker 7: Cabriy originally in the United.
Speaker 4: Because because it's Mondola.
Speaker 1: He was a sales director of Mondol.
Speaker 10: Have some Irish Cabri.
Speaker 7: I've got to get out of my teeth teeth, wash it down.
Speaker 5: With a bit of that.
Speaker 1: Do you do you like Irish cabri or Irish cabri? Yeah, it's sort of.
Speaker 5: It's a real different taste.
Speaker 1: It's creamier, it's creamy, creamier. It's very much like this is more creamy?
Speaker 4: Really great at so much?
Speaker 1: What about my teeth?
Speaker 10: Oh, wasn't a picnic?
Speaker 5: So uk?
Speaker 6: Picnics have sultanas in them? I know, I spare your sultanas.
Speaker 4: I like the chocolate.
Speaker 1: I hate the picnic. The Picnic's a bloody great chocolate. It's a good chocolate. Do you do you remember the chiko.
Speaker 7: For a second?
Speaker 4: Rule?
Speaker 1: It's back.
Speaker 4: They're back in balls.
Speaker 1: I've never had a poly uffle balls? Have you got? Have we got und stuff?
Speaker 7: Taste like Easter egg?
Speaker 1: I know it's it's much better, but isn't it on board jazz?
Speaker 5: God?
Speaker 4: Should we spill out a secret?
Speaker 5: If you're if you're like, what's your secret? Day?
Speaker 4: What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: Fuck me up?
Speaker 1: Can I have them?
Speaker 4: Foked me up?
Speaker 10: Fook me up.
Speaker 4: Gen Z wants to speak.
Speaker 11: Okay, Well, while you guys were on survey break, we did a little produced this.
Speaker 7: Podcast about five weeks ago.
Speaker 11: You're only telling us now because you only found out about one of the secrets today.
Speaker 4: So while you guys were away.
Speaker 7: Guys, are there any meanings left? Okay? I just want.
Speaker 4: For me, each of us to declare something. Each of us put out a little secret.
Speaker 7: And what was yours? Oh, you have to listen to the podcast?
Speaker 10: Absolutely, The idea was to give it a secret to see if you guys listen to the producer.
Speaker 4: And definitely.
Speaker 9: Did any of you seriously think I spend my time listening to the So you wanted to deprive.
Speaker 4: That hypothesis.
Speaker 1: The pros?
Speaker 4: Okay, so what are we missed?
Speaker 5: Because we're not.
Speaker 7: Going I'm not going to listen? Ali, what was yours? I'm an Emmy Award winner, tually.
Speaker 9: And I'm flying first Quiet we are Brody's was speed reading.
Speaker 7: Hey, what do you mean you're an Emmy Award winner? I want an Emmy for what?
Speaker 11: For a documentary?
Speaker 4: It's part of a team, Yeah, actual Emmy?
Speaker 1: Yeah what documentary?
Speaker 4: A great beat reef one. It's called Popwinders of the Reef, it's on Netflix.
Speaker 10: And what toping on the reef?
Speaker 1: We're smoking dark.
Speaker 11: Wonders of the want to drag?
Speaker 7: N narrated it and what did you do on it?
Speaker 4: I was the assistant editor and studio assistant and we went diving.
Speaker 7: Having that Emmy for show and tell.
Speaker 4: I do have a photo with it.
Speaker 1: How do you go from that to these?
Speaker 7: I don't know?
Speaker 4: Speed? Yeah, that was.
Speaker 1: Spirit thought of the guy from the Noise, because.
Speaker 11: You always say, did we know that Brodie can speed read?
Speaker 7: Brodie Brodie and Perry.
Speaker 4: Was a stand up comedian and yeah, jazz is what.
Speaker 5: I can ride a unif.
Speaker 1: Can't you look like a un.
Speaker 5: You just you end up falling after you can just shoot it out?
Speaker 11: And then Moby he voiced a character a frog in the U S.
Speaker 4: Is that right?
Speaker 1: Hedgehog?
Speaker 4: A Hedgehog Sonic.
Speaker 10: Sonics lesser known counterpart.
Speaker 5: A Hedgehog.
Speaker 4: He's a voice over artist.
Speaker 10: He's a mascot for insurance company.
Speaker 7: Like this is a dogs Breath podcast that.
Speaker 5: Is very dogs breakfasting, but it's me though. Oh good on you guys.
Speaker 6: Congratulations were shut tuned into the body.
Speaker 1: It was a good one.
Speaker 5: Another one of them.
Speaker 2: I want you on speed Okay, we'll speed read tomorrow. Chad's thanks to the thanks to the gift.
Speaker 1: Thanks, thanks for the gifts.
Speaker 10: I really enjoyed the What are they called meanies means they're very.
Speaker 1: Emmy two hour show.
Speaker 5: We've got an Emmy winner.
Speaker 1: We have the Emmy Award winning. Well, be back tomorrow.
Speaker 6: I want to buy a safety award once for my journalistic work in that little yellow outfit for we