Speaker 1: It's back. We're back. Podcast is back as well.
Speaker 2: Everyone's back, We're back to work. Back to the podcast.
Speaker 3: Hey, except for Michael Jackson and air back. No, sorry to cut you off there.
Speaker 1: Anyway, as you were so random.
Speaker 4: Our premier Peter Bllanowski has joined us on the show. You can catch him on the podcast, or Hot Malley as we like to call him. He's the golden child at the moment. He can do no wrong here in South Australia.
Speaker 1: He's on fire.
Speaker 3: And look, I'm going to put this out there, I wouldn't be surprised that within two years we get the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: That's the trajectory that he's on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, it feels like it at the moment.
Speaker 4: Just say, we've had a massive weekend here in South Australia and we've absolutely smashed the gather round out of the park.
Speaker 1: Here we have.
Speaker 3: We've got a nice little version of our ask Us Anything as well, where we break down the barriers and just get the listener to ask those questions that you think.
Speaker 1: Wow, I'm sure that that can be asked me.
Speaker 4: Here we are speaking of you discovered a couple in the United State Dates who were married for seventeen years, had a couple of kids, and then worked out our cousins.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's awkward, isn't it when that happened. How annoying is that? When that happens, you're like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I've built a life with you. Oh my god. We're related.
Speaker 3: That's why we had such a like a spiritual connection, because we related only black blood. The question was out there, like you said, what did you discover deep in a relationship? We have some outrageously good cause.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, strap yourselves in. This is a podcast.
Speaker 1: Just how long are you? Greg? Been together for now?
Speaker 2: Married? Over ten years together? Like forty.
Speaker 3: I didn't mean to turn that into a test, and yet it felt like, one, what's.
Speaker 1: Going on here?
Speaker 2: I'm not good with dates, Yeah, either of my anniversaries or anything romantic or birthdays.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all the days that my children were born.
Speaker 1: Not good with anything.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, thank goodness, you turn up today a US married couple. I've spoken out since discovering their cousins after taking a family tree DNA test.
Speaker 1: Oh no, yes, look, let's just knock something on the head, right.
Speaker 3: I know it would be easy for me to link this to Tasmania and then link it to you. I just want you to know that that's a low hanging fruit, okay, and I'm better than that.
Speaker 1: In the last two weeks since we've been away, I've grown up a lot.
Speaker 2: Have you emotionally developed?
Speaker 4: So you don't make jokes about me and my cousins in Tasmania exactly?
Speaker 1: I mean how easy and fun would that be? Do you think for me?
Speaker 4: It would have been the obvious path for you to veer down, because that's the one or not issues.
Speaker 1: I'm already looking at the text line as well, low for double one nine one on.
Speaker 3: Someone just texted through or saying it's this about Jody and her history in Tasmania.
Speaker 1: So I'm not even going to respond to that.
Speaker 2: Don't write back.
Speaker 1: It's just it's not good enough. Grow up everyone.
Speaker 3: Last month's Colorado real estate agent Selena quinonas I think it's pronounced yeah, Well it's a schedule, say with confidence. She made headlines when she revealed on TikTok that she's related to her husband of seventeen years, Joseph. So this is not just a couple of months in this is like a full on seventeen year marriage with a few kids as well. How many, like one hundred and fifty kids have found they've got three kids, And she does go on in this TikTok video to say that the kids are completely fine. They've got ten fingers, they've got ten toes, they've got two heads. No, that's a little tazzy joke. That's a little tazzy joke.
Speaker 4: I thought you weren't going to pick that low hanging frut. I thought that was the intention on Troy.
Speaker 3: It's about self development. Try hard, go for the low hanging piece of fruit. That is the Tasmatian joke. It begs the question, though, well, have you discovered deep in a relationship some doozies out there.
Speaker 4: Like some deep dark secrets. I like this thirteen twenty four ten Get involved this morning.
Speaker 3: Remember that time I revealed that I was in a relationship for about two years and then I found out that she was actually a mannequin and we had to break it off like six months later. She's an unbelievable shock to the system.
Speaker 5: What was her name, Mandy Mandy Manny good Man.
Speaker 3: If you're listening to I've still got feelings for you here thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 2: She had a good rig.
Speaker 4: She had almost an unrealistic rigla.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, something that no woman looks like.
Speaker 3: It was unattainable as far as I was concerned. Great listener, though, Great Listener thirteen, twenty fourteen. What do you discovered deep in a relationship? There'd be some duz is where you like, hang on. This could have been perhaps a deal.
Speaker 2: Breakerly a Mandy.
Speaker 6: Online Too.
Speaker 3: Many speak for goodness sake, speak for the first time.
Speaker 1: Chloe from Alberton, Good morning to you, Good.
Speaker 3: Morning guys, Good morning.
Speaker 2: What did you find out deep into the relationship? Chloe?
Speaker 7: So this is actually my ex After about two years, I found out that he had a pretty intense criminal record and was going to court quite regularly for it, and would lie to me about where he was going.
Speaker 1: Wow, Wow, where do you say he was going?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 7: He was just like, oh, I just got to go into work early, or you know, I'll be at work a little bit late tonight or or whatever it was, whatever the this was. Or he'd go visit his mum. His mum lived about forty minutes away from us, so it was you know, there were good excuses. You'd think that they were.
Speaker 1: Real so, yeah, why are you in a suit case? Your mom?
Speaker 8: Oh, believe me.
Speaker 9: He didn't wear a suit.
Speaker 7: He was wearing jeans in the top, which I don't think is appropriate for court.
Speaker 2: No, Chloe, can I attest though.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I sit in court when I'm doing my other job at Channel ten and got reporting, and I'll sit there and I play a game in my head when the person walks in and goes into the dock, and.
Speaker 2: I think, what have you done?
Speaker 4: And I try and work it out before I actually look at what they've done, and it doesn't match up.
Speaker 2: It never matches up.
Speaker 4: People who look perfectly normal have done some really, really bad stuff.
Speaker 2: So I don't blame you for having the warl pulled over.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, you wouldn't think he did what he did if you are if you looked at him. And when I asked what he had done, he refused to tell me for quite a while. So when I found out, they to say we called it quits, and I, yeah, I got out of there and run.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm too scared to ask what he did.
Speaker 1: What Jodey's trying to say is what did you do?
Speaker 7: There was quite a few charges, but some were armed charges and some were drug charges and other things within that realm of business. I guess you could.
Speaker 3: Call it, yeah, and I'm guessing it's not a sexy version like Jack's from Sons of Anarchy.
Speaker 4: Is it.
Speaker 7: No, it definitely was not Chloe.
Speaker 2: That's outrageous.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much. Tannah from Morphockvale. What did you find out deep into the relationship?
Speaker 9: Oh, well, it was more what my husband found out about me. So I liked tattoos, and we've been married for about seven years but together for about fourteen, and a couple of years ago I got my first tattoo, and preceding that, he didn't talk to me for literally a week, so angry and full of rape. He's got a little bit of trauma in his background, his mum, you know, some stuff. And we ended up having to go to like marriage counseling, Like he was seriously considering divorcing me, because as far as he was concerned, when he married me, I was clean, had nothing on me that wasn't what he agreed to. I changed. He couldn't live with it. I got a couple more. I now have four, and I'm probably going to get more than that, to be fair. So we basically had to do a compromise. So I'm only allowed to get like one a year. We have to approve where it is. Yeah, I have to say for it out of my own money. But at least we're still together, so turn out of it.
Speaker 4: I can relate to this because I was in a relationship and I got a tattoo and my partner at the time did not speak to me for a week. Was absolutely furious. It's almost like they think, that's not what we signed up for.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, it was, you know I But at the same time I thought, you know what, I also feel like that I'm good enough inside and I'm the same person that if you can't love me, if you if that's the thing, then that's the thing for you, because I am who I am and I don't want to live the rest of my life. We're not doing something because later in life, I you know, I might change my mind. Like nobody's gonna lay on the death They're going on wish I didn't get that tense tattoo, Like no, no, all right, I don't. That's not going to be one of my regrets, you know, not taking those chances in life will be I've only got like another seventy or so years. I'm going to smash them out, yes, said.
Speaker 3: And viral reports as well, Jones, I know what you think as well are the response of Wow Jones's wife. He came home for mccarton football on a couple of w's on birth cheeks. She was very very angry about that. It always comes back to why Jones, doesn't it?
Speaker 2: Good morning, Sarah, Hi, how's it going? Good Sarah? What did you find out?
Speaker 7: I guess I's a bit of a lighter one. I found out three years into my marriage that my husband conditioned his hair before his shampoo.
Speaker 10: I am now because I put.
Speaker 9: In the correct way, But he thought that was the way of things for for life.
Speaker 2: Oh he wasn't doing it on purpose. He genuinely didn't realize that the other way around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we spoke to Chloe, Chloe telling us about her former partner's intense criminal history.
Speaker 1: But you're just blown it right out.
Speaker 2: Oh Sarah, that's amazing.
Speaker 1: Good stuff.
Speaker 3: I thank you so much for everyone who's called this morning. We will to send you along to the beach house if you look him something to do these school holidays. The beach house is perfect destination for a fun at field to day out. It's more fun at their house the beach house.
Speaker 2: Sarah's husband also puts to yogrant on before.
Speaker 1: He has a shower. Quite twisted.
Speaker 3: And then, don't get me started on the fraternity that is, people who use soap to wash their hair.
Speaker 1: No they don't, I'm the president.
Speaker 2: Nothing.
Speaker 4: But it's a cozy winter get away or escaping to a tropical paradise.
Speaker 1: Thinking about an early winter escape. What if dot com has just a place.
Speaker 4: Check out great accommodation deals across Australia on the waterfapp.
Speaker 1: What if it's Aussie for travel?
Speaker 9: Reminding every day every morning, adelaide.
Speaker 2: A, Welcome back, my friend.
Speaker 4: It's been a couple of weeks off that. I'm so happy to see your little face.
Speaker 1: It's good to be here, isn't it two weeks just resting, recharging and ready to really rip it.
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I don't think you were resting and redriving. I think it pretty much worked the whole way through a Channel seven.
Speaker 1: Whatever, horse, I'm the exhausted half of the weekend.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, is that I'm going to call it? I reckon?
Speaker 4: That's one of the biggest weekends Adelaide has ever seen.
Speaker 1: Absolutely magical.
Speaker 3: So everyone I would have say ninety percent of people and Adelaid probably got involved in some way across this hopefully festival just seeing crowds of people. Do you remember when there was a thing called COVID.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it wasn't that cute.
Speaker 1: Did we delete that nice and quick?
Speaker 2: Didn't we?
Speaker 4: That was the thing where you couldn't leave your house or do anything fun? Well, didn't we turn that around? This weekend? Sixty thousand interstate visitors. Unbelievable scenes and do you know the thing I loved about Andrew Hayes It was so family friendly? Yeah, like the whole thing was. Actually it was family friendly to a degree. I've until yesterday when I was riding my bike home from the Norwood Parade and there was a guy out the front of a tire shop having a bit of a relief let's say, as in a we at the front of his mate found a tire and was rolling.
Speaker 1: Oh right, So that was the post end of the gather round.
Speaker 2: That was that was the finality.
Speaker 4: Do you know how we got I didn't see do you know how are we going to cap off this weekend.
Speaker 2: You go have a wee and I'm going to peg a tire.
Speaker 3: Yeah, give me something to talk about with our mates when we go back to work today.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I think made the weekend as well?
Speaker 4: The fact that both the Crows and Port got up like how good universally magical South Australian footy fans.
Speaker 3: Happy and nothing to do with gather around But your tea birds ah did a good job.
Speaker 1: Was I there and we thought? I bet she were? If you need here for me, just screaming the Hackney crowd.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I try to sneak onto the bench with just like my netball gear up.
Speaker 3: Wait, get back out, it's those achilles are just about to just hanging by.
Speaker 2: No, they were super impressive. Shamira Sterling.
Speaker 4: If she's not the best goal defender in the world, I'll go, hey, she's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: She's a star, so arousing to watch.
Speaker 3: Tippet dwe was very good. I'm gonna speak to the big dog here he is Peter Malonous is just announcing to the crowd that's gather around is gonna be with us for the next three years.
Speaker 4: Amazing news And of course I couldn't get through a gather on weekend without an out of body experience or two. So firstly, this is how it rolled out. My husband blimely booked the Oval Hotel. He had a bit of a hunch that they were going to announce gather around here, so he just took a punt.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, that's amazing.
Speaker 4: Greg didn't land the Port game or the Crows game that he straddled us either side, So we got Friday night, Sidney, Richmond.
Speaker 2: So this is the setup. When you stay at.
Speaker 4: The Oval Hotel, you are literally fifty meters from the Bespoke bar and the MTX club downstairs, which entails a massive buffet. Oh my gitty heart, I want to mix some oistis and some nook. You don't mind if I do.
Speaker 3: You really rolled in this morning, didn't you.
Speaker 1: You look fantastic.
Speaker 4: So anyway, I thought I'd better go and work some of that buffet off. So off to the gym I went, and I ran. I was doing I was doing it little class, and Riley O'Brien hobbles in, hobbles in as he does. He's a bit bone legged, bless Rightley's heart, and so he walks past and I said, okay, I mate, well done. That was an awesome win. That was an absolute clinic at display and he's like, yeah, he goes cool, how are you going? I'm like, oh, jeez god, I'm dying in this class. And then he walked out and I thought to myself, did I did? I just complain about a twenty eight minute hit class to Riley O'Brien who's just taken on a couple of Carlton behemos.
Speaker 2: In a two hour epic football match.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, oh, I had to do a burbie, do a burpie.
Speaker 1: Oh it's okay.
Speaker 3: I just had seven in disposals and forty one hitouts and I just had a crash in tom dconing all night to get the win for the Crows.
Speaker 1: But do you know what, you poor thing? Is there anything I can do?
Speaker 2: Anyway?
Speaker 4: So the whole weekend was spectacular. We went into the Festival of Footy two. My daughter wanted to go on the zip line. Unfortunately it was like a forty five minute wait.
Speaker 1: So I was wondering about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it looks so fun just sailing across the torrens. You wouldn't want to fall in that it's like.
Speaker 1: You're like, oh, it's water down below.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no, that's not worse than lava because that water will eat your skin.
Speaker 4: Imagine if you fell in, if you went under and there's like six three odd fish.
Speaker 3: But not even that because you're like, is it full of crocodiles or anything? No, no, no, no, they can't survive in that water.
Speaker 4: But yesterday too, we went down, we got the kids, jumped on our bikes, went down to the parade just to enjoy the experience down there. We didn't have tickets to that match, the GWS match, so we just sat out front watched it on the big screen, which was really cool.
Speaker 1: It's a different experience. Was it a big crowd that Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah, it was pumping the parade yesterday?
Speaker 1: Nice? So what was that like?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It was really good.
Speaker 3: So what do you guys do? Like you just sort of hang out and watch the foot and then leave? Did you hang around for the festivities?
Speaker 4: So we jumped on our bikes on the way out, yes, and we rode home.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, what are you getting out?
Speaker 3: And then and then what happened? Just a smooth, the easy ride home. It sounds like quite a nice day, interruption free and just really really smooth.
Speaker 1: Is that what happened?
Speaker 2: She just spat me into a corner to tell the story.
Speaker 1: Go on, did you make it? Let's put it this way. Did you can your friend yesterday?
Speaker 4: I didn't make a new friend. In fact, I made an enemy yesterday. So the roads the roads closed. The road was closed off. So we're on the bike with the kids and we're riding out and this road worker who was from a company which I won't mention, goes to me.
Speaker 2: I get off the wrong side of the road.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, what are you talking about, mate? Like the road's blocked off, like there is no traffic. Why do we have to be on the right side of the road. There are literally thousands of people on the wrong side of the road. And he goes, stop being a smart ass.
Speaker 3: Jeez, I think we all know enough from producers short and you can very much agree with me.
Speaker 1: You went down a very dangerous path, my friend.
Speaker 4: I said, excuse me, do you realize you are working and representing your company right now?
Speaker 2: And do you know what he says to me? He goes, why don't you grow a brain? So the year four Sledgers have come out. That's good.
Speaker 4: I haven't heard that since primary school. But well done, mate.
Speaker 2: So anyway you.
Speaker 1: Would have been so composed in this situation.
Speaker 2: He was so composed.
Speaker 4: And then I rode over to my family and I said, Greg, hold my bike.
Speaker 2: He's like, oh no. The kids are like, do't mom? Do Mom?
Speaker 4: I said no, this needs to be dealt with. I said, you take the children and I'll go deal with this man.
Speaker 1: Okay, well we can't leave it there. Take us through it. How did it all go?
Speaker 2: Just took a little photo of him, took the little photo.
Speaker 4: Of his car and his registration.
Speaker 3: You took a photo of him, And what do you think you're going to do with this photo?
Speaker 4: I'm going to email the company today and just say this is the way that your employees behave. Are you satisfied with that someone abusing a mother and her children?
Speaker 7: Great?
Speaker 1: Well, hasn't this just turn?
Speaker 3: So what you're gonna do is you're going to send an email and you say, if there's some kind of way that I could speak to some sort of manager, I would.
Speaker 1: Like to do that.
Speaker 2: Yes, Signed Karen the Weekend Sports Right, Tom.
Speaker 3: Ran the business Man and Adelaide Geez are you still going, Rendie.
Speaker 11: It was a big weekend that I was on fumes yesterday. But it was a great weekend. How good is it that we've got it for another three years?
Speaker 2: Oh so good?
Speaker 4: Was it all work and no play for you? Or did you manage to play a little bit?
Speaker 11: Tom ran No, I was at a wedding on Saturday night which was a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: That's what you need to gather ound.
Speaker 3: He don't don't to drop names here as well, but it's a high profile wedding to Travis Head.
Speaker 11: Yeah yeah, travelers a wedding old the old tradmeister. Now, it was a great night him ha j Just beautiful couple under got a little daughter as well, so it was a really good night.
Speaker 2: Oh I met her the function.
Speaker 11: She's so lovely, stunning, she got beautiful person and great wedding, all the family there.
Speaker 6: So a really really good.
Speaker 1: Night travmeister.
Speaker 3: Tradd Sorry I don't say mother, it's just one of me good mates, you know.
Speaker 4: Oh hey, everything aside, gather around aside. The results all fell South Australian team's way.
Speaker 11: How good we I mean you know, back to wins now for Port three consecutive wins for the Crows. There is a real buzz about footy at the moment, and not just because of gather around, but you know the football they're playing on the field. But how fantastic that we get it for three more years over here? I mean, I think just seeing the crowds that were out at the matches, it was sensational.
Speaker 6: Over the weekend.
Speaker 4: But also don't you think it's only going to get bigger now? I think now that we've done it the first time and we've nailed it, and people like everyone around hard friends around Australia going, oh god, wish we were in Adelaid this weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it almost would have never happened exactly.
Speaker 11: And it was a four or five four or five month leading I think, Jody, and imagine what they can do with twelve months planning, you know that extra you know time just to get things right and to also work out okay, this worked well, you know this perhaps didn't, and really get some excitement about it, and then you're right, I think it's going to be sensational. I wanted to get bigger.
Speaker 2: Did you jump on the zip line top?
Speaker 6: I didn't get on the zipliner?
Speaker 11: You know there are bits that hang out everywhere and I just don't know, and you just don't want.
Speaker 2: To go with that, so you can't afford to do that.
Speaker 3: Strange, isn't it? Because I jumped on the zip line and everything was perfect.
Speaker 1: What's going on? Give an anatomy? What about?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 11: The games were great and brilliant Thursday night with the Crows, but Saturday night.
Speaker 6: Fantastic from Port.
Speaker 11: But I've got to say the reaction to Jason horn Francis at the moment has been staggering.
Speaker 1: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 3: And look, it really really came to a head on Saturday night with the coach Ken Hinckley, because there was booing in the crowds so which was unbelievable.
Speaker 1: So clearly they're not he's a kid, They're not twenty.
Speaker 6: Isn't he at nineteen?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Even so clearly they're Western Bulldog supporters.
Speaker 3: But that sort of happenings sparked this response from the coach.
Speaker 10: He's never going to play four quarters every week. He's nineteen year old. You're treating my nine year old. So on the way some people have treated him, I'd be embarrassed by my performance. Of all those people, I think he's been really unfair. The kid made a courageous decision to come home and let the kid play footy.
Speaker 1: Here's ninety doing you're talking about. I'm talking about lots of things.
Speaker 10: It's about people who write stories every week, talk stories week and I'm talking about the treatment that they gave him at times tonight without making a big deal of the kids trying. He's given his best.
Speaker 1: It's nineteen.
Speaker 10: Stop treating him like he's twenty eight and treat the kid with some respect.
Speaker 1: Powerful words from Ken HINKLEYCK.
Speaker 11: And I think a good show of solidarity to say to him, you know, I'm behind you, the team's behind you, and I think that will make him feel like, Okay, you just need someone in your corner. I mean, you think, Jody, we've got kids, Hazy, You've got kids. You know there's Look, he's a man, but he's a young man. And I'm just it's wild behavior that North Melbourne fans.
Speaker 6: I get it.
Speaker 11: If they booed him in a game, no problem happens all the time for other fans to be engaging in it as well.
Speaker 6: I just think it's ludicrous behavior.
Speaker 4: But do you know, I think that's why the players love Ken Hinckley because he's that father figure, isn't He's got your back spot.
Speaker 11: On Jody, and that's why you know they'll run through a brick wall for him. But that was important from him because I'm sure privately he's having all those conversations, but sometimes it's nice in the environment we live in to hear it publicly.
Speaker 6: He's got my back and he will go to war with me when ever I need.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wish my husband had stood up for me like that yesterday with that with that road worker.
Speaker 6: Nice. He was a big man though the roadwork. It was a big boy.
Speaker 3: It's like said Greg Guard. So just lay off her, right, she's only thirty two. Let's talk about the Crows quickly as well. Poured out a really really good season, very much back on track.
Speaker 1: And we probably live.
Speaker 3: Too much in the moments, yes, because sometimes you look back and go cheez. We over analyze that a little bit. But if you're a Crow supporter, I think you're getting a bit excited.
Speaker 11: Have to be three wins in a row, hazy. I think they haven't played final since twenty seventeen. That's the best football in that first quarter I've seen since their Grand Final year eight goals to two, the game was over.
Speaker 6: They blew them away.
Speaker 4: They're also eight different goal kits. Absolutely, it's not ranking, you know. I still thought it's not him, it's text. It's like, there's so many options down there. Listen to me analyzed.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, it's really destroying this mind beautiful.
Speaker 11: I love it five But you're right, they've got so many options. Like, they're quick, they're fast, they moved the ball and they're exciting the pros. I reckon they're one of the most if you were an objective fan coming in, they're one of the most watchable teams in the competition right.
Speaker 1: Now, and just on that.
Speaker 3: So I was there and at one stage I was just purely watching Jordan Dawson.
Speaker 1: How do I say, as professionally my football.
Speaker 3: Arousal level at one stage completely peaked and I was fearing for the safety of those around him.
Speaker 1: He is just so fun to watch. He's perfect, he can do it perfect football.
Speaker 11: I knew he was a good player when he left Sydney a couple of years ago. I didn't think he was this good. Yeah, I didn't think he had that in his kit bag where he could go into the middle and dominate.
Speaker 6: I just didn't think he could do it.
Speaker 2: Just I'm not going to let you off the hook with this. Just when you went to bed that night, did you shut your eyes and think of Jordan?
Speaker 1: I guess what I dreamt about that much? Who would have thought?
Speaker 3: And I woke up next to my beautiful wife and slightly disappointing.
Speaker 1: Hey, Tom, you lets you go. We've got to talk about live golf as well.
Speaker 11: Yes, huge week coming up. So we saw some of the rock stars at the game last night. Brooks, Kepka and Patrick Reid were there. Forty eight of the best golfers. I mean, you know, we have Hill Mcherson, oldest ever player making the top five of it are masters, Brooks kept acme equal runner up as well.
Speaker 6: There. This is going to be huge.
Speaker 11: We've just had a massive week with gather Around, but this on a global level even bigger. So I can't wait. It's sold out all three days, amazing scenes.
Speaker 4: Not letting you leave without saying how good the Tea Birds were on the weekend as well.
Speaker 6: Fabulous.
Speaker 11: I'm so excited to see them back winning, yes and in contention for final Siguler time.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, yeah, it dictates my whole mood for the week.
Speaker 2: Tom Ren.
Speaker 11: Yeah, well, Antania Obster has been, you know, building and building slowly and finally we're seeing it starting to come to fruition. They can West Coast Fever are going to be hard to beat, but I think the tea birds on their day they can shake it with anyone.
Speaker 1: I can beat anyone, which is great.
Speaker 3: So good get out now ready, just as well unless you get involved with this because there's purely a seven years thing. But make sure you're watching seven Years nightly from six pm. The grab the daily COVID give us a call the next day. This is in regards to live golf and how you can get yourself to live golf. Adelaide A hoghtakes weekend shotgun starts, fan Village, funny headline artists including Australian DJ Sensation Fisher. Visit livgolf dot com. Give us a call right now. Thirteen twenty four ten. Tom Wren, thank you very much.
Speaker 6: Pleasure, Thanks so much, Jos, Thanks Hazy, love you.
Speaker 1: The guest reading story.
Speaker 6: This is how we're seeing is huge.
Speaker 1: Jes jo Jo is back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome, good to be here.
Speaker 4: Senator Lydia Thorpe is waking up this morning going, oh no, what did I do last night? She's been caught on tape hurling abuse at a group of men outside a strip club at three am and talking a man about having a small appendage. The Victorian senators wild night out was captured on iPhone video. Can I just say the cameras these days are always rolling?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you and you're a race.
Speaker 3: All I want to say is the Black Brothers and anyone who went any black man that stands with it like that, My very goodness. Can you imagine the hangover today?
Speaker 2: I just cannot. I mean, obviously her position has to be called into question.
Speaker 3: Now. Obviously it feels like the word, the you word comes into it.
Speaker 1: Untenable.
Speaker 2: But it's a big word for you.
Speaker 6: Yes, where did you pull it from?
Speaker 1: Warren tread ray let a new word last said it.
Speaker 2: Then I had to google it and now I'm going.
Speaker 3: To They said the relationship is untenable. I thought, that's interesting, what that word.
Speaker 4: Sam Smith has been criticized for a satanic performance on stage.
Speaker 2: His outfits included devil horns, nipple dazzles, and wire crowns.
Speaker 4: Of course, it did, Critics say last night Sam Smith performed a satanic show field with sexual references, fetish gear, a strip tease, and grotesque imitation of axe on stage when children were in the audience.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I'm taking my kids to Sam Smith, so.
Speaker 1: Exactly, he's hanging off his nipples tassels. Have you attached a tassel to nipple?
Speaker 3: That's I haven't seen any photos yet, but that sounds painful.
Speaker 4: Well, you're the one that had a nipple ring back in the day, so that was painful. I know you're more qualified to talk about this than I am. Goodness, I presume tassels just clip on, but I'm certainly no expert in this area.
Speaker 2: It's not something that the oddies, definitely, So.
Speaker 1: There's no point me texting Greg he might know.
Speaker 4: Good unless he's up to some stuff when I'm not home, just say.
Speaker 1: You'd hope not.
Speaker 3: I can't picture Greg with things hanging off his nipples, but it's twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: You just don't know. You just don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know what people like to get up to their own homes now. During the first night of Coachella, Ex's Camilla Caabao and Shawn Mendes were spotted packing on the pdo or watching a performance together.
Speaker 2: They of course sang this song.
Speaker 3: So this is a question without notice. Were they together when they wrote this song?
Speaker 2: I think so, yeah.
Speaker 3: This is one of those things where they did this together and then that sparked the flame.
Speaker 4: I don't know the timeline of Camillaabo and Shawn Mendes romance.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I told you it was very much a question without.
Speaker 2: Notice for that, I don't know what came first, the chicken or the egg.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure on that one. How old is.
Speaker 4: Actually I can tell you that he's only early twenties. They're both early twenties, very very sexy human beings. So yeah, they were seen going in for a steamy kiss as people in the crowd looked on. That's been split up for a year now, hooking up with your ex good or bad idea if you're both single.
Speaker 3: Look, I mean, it depends why you broke up in the first place, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: Not really maybe not.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to think of a reason where you broke up, whereas genuinely for circumstance and there was unfinished love, but then you got to ask yourself, well, why.
Speaker 1: Do we break up?
Speaker 4: No one's thinking about any of that when they're like eight Gin and Tonics deep at Coachella and it's like, oh, he's still a bit sexy.
Speaker 1: All right, let's see what happens here. Only good things can come. And then you just wonder what's happened in between that time? A year's worth of singleness?
Speaker 4: I know, but it creates gray areas, doesn't it, Because it's like, we're not together, but we've hooked up.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 4: Where do we stand? These are all things that go through women's heads. Yes, men obviously don't think about it that deeply.
Speaker 1: We're a little bit more single one.
Speaker 6: Jodey and Hazies ask us anything.
Speaker 1: There when nothing is off limits? Talking about those questions where we go, Oh, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know if you can ask sex Texas throw away for double nine nine my nine or breakfast at and over nine one nine dot com?
Speaker 1: Dot are you produced?
Speaker 9: Sean?
Speaker 1: Welcome to the plates? Oh, good morning, you're up?
Speaker 6: Oh go on.
Speaker 8: Our listeners are very excited, so I need it from Northgate has written this morning. I'm sure neither of you would have one, but I'd like to know from your wife or husband what they have most or what they would say would be your most disgusting habit.
Speaker 1: Hmm, well you can just say about each other.
Speaker 3: Really, yeah, I think personally for me it's probably I listened too much. I've said this before, and I keep on getmail saying, look, for goodness sake, try and make it about you, just once. Can you try and make it about you? Know I'm saying, no, I'm all about other people. Now stop listening, and I need you to talk and express yourself for myself.
Speaker 2: Listen. That is the biggest crop of BS.
Speaker 1: I used to say, Then listen, I am listening.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, listen to this. I'll tell you what's disgusting about you in visi line head.
Speaker 1: Excuse me very much.
Speaker 2: Having in visiline involves you having a mouthguard.
Speaker 4: So every time you eat or drink something, you rip it out like gollum and spit goes everywhere and it's disgusting, mouthy sal livery stuff.
Speaker 8: And not just that.
Speaker 1: Okay, listen to this, because actually flew over in your direction.
Speaker 2: Oh I hate it.
Speaker 4: One And the other thing you do is you put your shoes on your desk. Don't put your shoes, don't put your burken stocks. And one morning came I got I got the double whammy when I came in here one morning and on my desk, well, your birkenstocks right next to your in visiline mouthguard, you felthy peg of an animal.
Speaker 3: My birkstocks were wearing my visial line. It was quite inside my point of view on you nothing. I think everything's fine, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think I've got any disgusting habits.
Speaker 1: I was trying to make you feel bad. I just launched into me, but you're quite comfortable.
Speaker 2: I don't, and I'm feeling fine about everything. What's my disgusting habit? What I'm just waiting for the anyone in the team want to step up and say, I'm a.
Speaker 1: Disgusting habit beautiful in every way.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Read that beautifully.
Speaker 4: My disgusting habit is actually I solicit for compliments all of the time.
Speaker 3: That is actually one thing you walk in and go, well, why haven't you told me how good I look today? Because this is a really special dress. Yep, Like I don't even know where I'm wearing, what you're wearing.
Speaker 1: We're just programmed, just a little bit different.
Speaker 8: And our next question is from regularly from no longer mister you guys and welcome back.
Speaker 1: What is the biggest lie you've ever told a partner?
Speaker 2: Oh well, I can start with a lie that I've told my husband this week, if you want. And I hope, God, I hope he's busy with the kids and he's not listening school holidays.
Speaker 4: I was at Channel ten. We're on Greenhill Road. At three o'clock in the afternoon, it turns into a clear way.
Speaker 2: So if you don't so, one.
Speaker 4: Of the guys from sales Goes Jones is let your car out the front in the clear way. I've gone, ran downstairs ten minutes past three, ten minutes past three.
Speaker 1: It's three hundred dollar.
Speaker 2: Fine.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's fine, isn't it.
Speaker 2: And I haven't mentioned that to Gregory yet, so fingers crossed.
Speaker 6: Least it wasn't on the back of yellow truck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: Just I need you to stop and think about what you could have spent that money on too.
Speaker 2: By the way, I don't do that.
Speaker 4: That's the thing that hurts because it's three hundred bucks. Oh my god, the clothing and makeup I could buye with that. But anyway, let's move forward, shall we.
Speaker 3: I reckon a couple of times, and I was, I reckon, I've seen a girl maybe a couple of times, and I.
Speaker 1: This is so deceitful. I told her that I was Matt McHugh from The Beautiful Girl.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know what that band is, but I presume he's a rockstar.
Speaker 3: Either didn't do anything. So yeah, for young players out there, don't pretend to be Matt and curre. It don't get you anywhere. Let's talk Live Gold very quickly along with Channel seven News. We've got a chance for you to win on money can't buy experience for Australia's first ever lift golf tournament. It's going to be a grain. She just needs to make sure you're watching seven News, not that from six pm, grab the Daily co Word and give us a call the next day.
Speaker 1: That's right now, thirteen twenty four ten more believable.
Speaker 2: If you had have said you were Peter Melanowskis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course you definitely have gone for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why didn't you?
Speaker 1: Ah, Well, because it was back in the day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Mali was still like Cutney's teeth if you've got the code word from Channel seven News last night and you went to Had Long to Live golf to it gives a call right now thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 1: It's jerdy and hazy.