Speaker 1: Jason Lauren on one hundred.
Speaker 2: Tonight on Channel Line, our man Clint Stefanovic will be in the pool.
Speaker 3: It is the celebrity race. You very badch me.
Speaker 2: I cannot wait to watch tonight Channel nine. You'll be able to watch it. And the man who will be going up against you is joining us this morning via zoom from the set of the Channel nine Today show Clint's enemy in the pool tonight.
Speaker 3: With cigar in mouth, Carl stefan.
Speaker 4: Room, I'm already a winner, Clint, Poor old Clint. I know he's been training, He's got two hundred delos. He looks amazing. I shan't be training and I shall be winning.
Speaker 5: He has seriously stripped down, Carlos. He has been on a fitness campaign for about two and a half months for this.
Speaker 3: Doesn't he look good though?
Speaker 1: He's I watched him on the way. I do love watching Clint.
Speaker 4: On the weekend, there was some story about phones and having to put your phone away for two weeks and the.
Speaker 1: News reader goes, oh, well, how would you go clip with that your phone? He goes, oh, not good.
Speaker 5: He's got no poker face.
Speaker 4: Does he looks so good that you look really good?
Speaker 1: Clint, have you been training for this? Because I think that's an outrage.
Speaker 6: I've been doing a bit of a shred, which is hard around here because these two just buddy.
Speaker 2: There was there was a massive carl There was a massive fight here the other day because Clint's like, hey, guys, I got to get out early because I'm going for a swim, and Lauren called him my, how often do you go swimming?
Speaker 5: He reckons? He swims all the time. Colos, have you ever seen him cutting laps in a pool?
Speaker 4: I've never seen I've seen cutting laps.
Speaker 7: They do.
Speaker 3: Oh one big laugh.
Speaker 2: They're about as successful as you are in the pool. To be honest, you got a hairy chest?
Speaker 3: Are you going to wear a rash shirt?
Speaker 4: I'm getting it all out, getting the tats out there, all the barley tattoos.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm just you've.
Speaker 5: Got ship taps too, don't you just splint?
Speaker 1: Yeah shink They called it qu ink shink.
Speaker 5: Have you seen Quint's panther?
Speaker 6: I've got I've got a tribal tattoot's show me.
Speaker 3: You'll see it tonight, show us, show us the tat.
Speaker 5: He's going to get his kid off for. Here goes it's coming off.
Speaker 3: Here we go, there's a tribal tattoo just shink.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, hey what about this though? I got this when I was look at.
Speaker 3: That bad boy.
Speaker 5: What does it say?
Speaker 3: What does it say?
Speaker 4: Well, it's controversial because when I got it done, I wanted to say to be real and to to love right. And then like twenty years later, I'm in this pool with this Japanese later, I said what does this mean? She goes, that doesn't mean that, And I said, what does it mean? She goes that it means you really love yourself.
Speaker 1: Perfect.
Speaker 5: I think there's a lot of people that ask that tattoo because my friend wanted she wanted to be true tattooed on her side here and then she got a boob job and it stretched, but it wasn't in English, and when she said what does this mean, the literal translation was keep it real, And she's got to keep it real tattooed.
Speaker 3: She's gonna keep it real.
Speaker 2: Away from the pool for a second, Carl, I've just realized it's a big year for you because obviously you are about to clock up the big five.
Speaker 3: Oh, my friend, I know you don't like I know you don't.
Speaker 2: Like a party we're on. Have you got you got any plans?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm gonna do something after the Olympics. Obviously I wanted to do it before, but it hasn't paper for the Olympic events. I've got I've got something that I'm in the process of planning now, and it's not going to be anything big, but I'll do something overseas because that's that's when my actual birthday is. But then I'm going to have something in September here which i'd love you all to come to, which will be I'm going to do a Country and Western party.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's a good idea.
Speaker 5: Clint, he'll be there, He'll be off his detox by then.
Speaker 4: I want to come in on the back of the horse, so i'd have to get at.
Speaker 1: Clint ah the bloody village.
Speaker 3: People that.
Speaker 5: Hey, I'm before the big swim tonight, Carlos. I don't know what your prep is, but we've got a spray tat are about to come in to give our boys spray tank because we don't really embarrassing himself.
Speaker 1: That's a good idea.
Speaker 3: Why don't I do that?
Speaker 4: I am so pale right now, I'm so pale. Anyway, You're not going to miss me in the pool. I'm not putting any prep in. I understand why you feel the pressure, Clint, but I'm all about just trying to make fifty meres.
Speaker 1: I don't think I can make fifty meters.
Speaker 5: It's a lot. Wait.
Speaker 1: I can do five hundred meters swim backstroke with a Peanu clata.
Speaker 2: If you could do that before you do anything, I'd really appreciate it, to be honest.
Speaker 5: He's fully taking off.
Speaker 1: Of the great stuff you're going to see tomorrow Aprove.
Speaker 5: It's just it's just one button at a time. A minute, we're getting another button taken off.
Speaker 2: So I'm on a naughty, bloody zoom call with something I didn't ask for.
Speaker 3: I've been click grated. You're not like the girl in the.
Speaker 4: Pamp I just can't believe I'm out the front of a of a nine sporting event going to the left.
Speaker 3: So what do were we swimming?
Speaker 6: The We're swimming the anchor League, I believe on the first story, who cares really? When Team Carlos is carl Kerry potthast one Gold, She's a beach volleyball legend, and Susy O'Neill, d J lazy Susan.
Speaker 4: I mean the only thing that I can take any comfort out of is the fact that I think that I might be swimming against Jonathan Thurston, who is There's no doubt.
Speaker 1: So I mean I've got I'm going to have a little bit.
Speaker 5: Of a j Yeah, he's going to struggle for fifty meters.
Speaker 3: Oh, that'll be a rocket in the bottom of the pool. Let me tell you.
Speaker 5: Who were doing side? What was rescue stroke called?
Speaker 3: Is the kid side side stroke?
Speaker 1: Side straight? The doggy paddle as well? How good that takes me?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 2: Well, tonight the twenty twenty four Celebrity Relay race. You can catch it on Channel nine and nine now at the prime time of Is it nine pm?
Speaker 3: I think it's nine thirty actually.
Speaker 1: Nine o'clock o'clock.
Speaker 5: Mutch these two, will they sink or swim? We can't wait to see your spray turn as well, clinted I will.
Speaker 1: Not be I will not be swimming. I'll be sinking. I love you, Clint, I see the glove your class.
Speaker 5: Good luck guys, Thanks Carlos, thank you.
Speaker 3: Just gone to wait thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 2: We've got time, Yeah, I'd love to take some calls on bad tats.
Speaker 3: Oh, no offense, not off you guys at all.
Speaker 6: Mine's very it's very on trend.
Speaker 2: It's many regretible out there in the mid My favorite its to the ones when people get the.
Speaker 5: Meaning wrong, get in another language, like my friend he does, keep it real. Inflated Boobies thirteen twenty four.
Speaker 2: Let's fine the worst tats in Melbourne. You're on the air with Jason Lawren clint here as well, and we are talking shocking tattoos.
Speaker 6: All born out of the fact that I've got to get the rig out tonight swimming at the National Championships in Brisbane. Karl Stefanovic just joined us. He's got a few bad tattoos.
Speaker 2: In fact, he he ripped the shirt off. We'll put some footage up on Jason Lawrence.
Speaker 5: There was another button on buttoning almost.
Speaker 2: See what I haven't done a FaceTime call where someone's done that for a long time.
Speaker 5: No, I bet, But we were talking about tattoos and we could see his terrible tattoo. Which is it Japanese? Did he say yeah in Japanese tribe doesn't translate to what he thought it did. That's where they got horribly wrong.
Speaker 3: It's the old translation.
Speaker 6: What do you got got a couple?
Speaker 5: I've got like a couple of sentimental ones that I absolutely love, And then I've got one shocker matches a boy in Scotland.
Speaker 6: Back.
Speaker 5: No, it's very very tiny. It's hidden, it's concealed. It's just on my side. But it's tiny, tiny. What is your tribal one idea? You don't even know.
Speaker 4: What it says, great warrior.
Speaker 6: I think it means.
Speaker 5: No, it doesn't, great warrior.
Speaker 6: Brave warrior.
Speaker 3: Get it swims fast?
Speaker 5: Where did you get it?
Speaker 6: Let me go in down the peninsula on school is in the two thousand overseas, right right down, rightway the right Carnival was on.
Speaker 2: I love the right Carnival all right. Thurday twenty four ten. Let's find the shocking tats around Melbourne.
Speaker 5: Gai, Good morning, Good morning guys. Have you got a shocker?
Speaker 8: Yes? I've actually got my custom number plate tattooed on my leg.
Speaker 5: What is your number plate?
Speaker 3: Jail?
Speaker 1: I drive a high luty lucks.
Speaker 5: Good on you. How old were you when you got it? How old are you now?
Speaker 1: Only two?
Speaker 5: Got on a scale of one to ten, how much do you love it?
Speaker 8: Out of ten?
Speaker 5: So you still like it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, change to Afford Ranger. It's really not work, is it?
Speaker 2: Nos like clean skin but for some reason, and you always trip in Vegas.
Speaker 3: We almost got You should imagine it. We almost.
Speaker 5: That's where all good like terrible tattoo stories begin, don't they? And boys trips in Vegas?
Speaker 2: Remember Luke came home once my wife because she was looking at getting a tattoo. And as she was getting a change to the shower, I was like, what is that? And she had the tattoo and I thought it was a real tattoo. But there's a company you can like apply for a transfer of a tattoo that.
Speaker 5: You think when you go to get a tattoo, they put it on like a transferah, because they place it to make sure you're happy with where it is.
Speaker 2: And then but then she had it for like two weeks just to see if she really liked it.
Speaker 5: Two weeks is a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: My second I went to good Ida though, I went to a bar opening and got there.
Speaker 5: Remember that it's on the back of the arm. It's so dainty. I forgot it was there. The ling in Richmond, it was ugly Duckling.
Speaker 3: It's going to Dan and barrack Dan about teos.
Speaker 8: What do you got, hey, guys, just giving you a surprise to get producer. But I've actually got two. I've got one that I was under influence. I've got one when I just got a custody Raven Hall and I got a stick and poke with a fork.
Speaker 5: Hang on, you just got out of jail and you went and got a tattoo of a fork.
Speaker 8: No, so I was in jail and they used a fork to give me a tattoo.
Speaker 7: Oh what is the tattoo of Its just a lover on my arm, tarkole from out in the garden, charcoal from the garden.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they sharpened it up on the concrete and.
Speaker 5: Okay, good jail systems are just really managing things beautiful, and they didn't not for you.
Speaker 3: The Hannah the Hannah transfer like my wife had, it was just straight to.
Speaker 8: No, straight to strike because the medical systems in jail, so it was just read and puy and.
Speaker 5: You just had to put up with it. Do you love the heart that you got there with the fork?
Speaker 8: IM not really, You're.
Speaker 5: Going to get it removed. And what's the other one You've got and.
Speaker 8: They've got a smiley face on the backside.
Speaker 5: A smiley face on your backside? Where did you get that one? Not in jail?
Speaker 3: That was done with the knife?
Speaker 8: I was, I was under the influence of.
Speaker 5: Ye bad idea.
Speaker 3: Yes, well asking the second question.
Speaker 5: Yes, getting one. They're not supposed to do it when you're under the influence of alcohol.
Speaker 3: They're also not supposed to do it with the fork.
Speaker 6: I think we asked seven questions too many.
Speaker 5: I mean he was more interesting than mate has got his number plate. This guy's got a good story getting back on.
Speaker 3: I reckon, let's go to.
Speaker 5: He could give you a day you clip.
Speaker 2: So test you were serving time when you got yours?
Speaker 1: Definitely not What have you done?
Speaker 8: I have a few, but one that comes to mind. I had an old van and I couldn't ever.
Speaker 1: After the life of me, remember the heart of it.
Speaker 3: So I've got that tattooed.
Speaker 4: On the inside of my finger and stay just so I could go through Maki's drive though and see if I could fit.
Speaker 5: So you got the height of the van tattooed on your finger, so you never I that have a situation where get wedged in a drive.
Speaker 2: They should make that a government law if you hit the Montague Street bridge to get the height of your vehicle tattooed on your finger.
Speaker 5: Yeah, has it come in handy A couple of times.
Speaker 8: It has, but the van's guide like two years ago.
Speaker 4: So I've got it now stuck on my finger.
Speaker 5: And beautiful memories test though, beautiful memory height.
Speaker 3: We should get that for Lauren. Remember she drove a car in the car park and.
Speaker 5: I sure did a couple of times. That's that warning thing is for. But that's some one's actually taking notice of that.
Speaker 2: The giant chain scratching along your roof.
Speaker 6: Just looks Jason Lauren, Jason Lauren.
Speaker 1: Wake up feeling good on number one hundred. Jason Lauren on socials