Speaker 1: Get you morning every day?
Speaker 2: What the fork?
Speaker 3: What the fork?
Speaker 4: Those small things in life where you go? What the fork is that about? We don't quite understand it.
Speaker 5: Like the fact that all the forks in our kitchen go missing thanks to newsreader.
Speaker 6: I haven't taken any lately, Thank you very much.
Speaker 7: You've got three million at home and it's literally not a space for a spare fork.
Speaker 6: My house is built out of forksw I'm getting around the cost of loin crisis.
Speaker 7: One more fork, news read to Abby's house and forks every week.
Speaker 6: Three more forks and I'll have a front door. We spoke about this yesterday.
Speaker 5: When your kids tend to embarrass in embarrass you and you get summoned to your school to say, please explain your child's behavior.
Speaker 7: This is interesting, friend of yours, and the feedback that your friend's kid was giving some of the friends co students.
Speaker 4: In group the other day.
Speaker 5: All the children were sitting in a circle around said child, and your kid got up and went, I hate you, I hate you, but you're right and I don't mind.
Speaker 7: You appreciate your honest embarrassing numbers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just a bit of honest feedback. Producers, Zoe, you embarrassed your mum.
Speaker 8: I did embarrass her really badly. But I was really little, so yeah, not my fault.
Speaker 9: I was old enough to know what I was doing, though.
Speaker 8: I was mucking around with the home phone back when home phones were home phone.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and I died truth, not quite.
Speaker 8: It was like dial up for and I called triple zero over and over, not to be a pest, just because I was a kid.
Speaker 9: And I was bored.
Speaker 3: And I think that's funny.
Speaker 9: No, I didn't think it was funny.
Speaker 3: You think that's a funny.
Speaker 8: How did I become a villain here? Anyway? I was just mucking around and left the lots of little messages and such, and then mum got multiple calls back and they were not impressed, and she got an official warning for wasting police resources.
Speaker 9: Because I was calling. The nature of the messages is in what I was leaving.
Speaker 8: I think I was just doing Hey, I'm sorry, and yeah they called her back multiple times and said one more false call and you'll be in trouble.
Speaker 9: I'm up around with police resources.
Speaker 3: Are very surprising they weren't oppressed. Punching a.
Speaker 5: Super cuge thirteen twenty four ten. Let's do this when has your child completely and utterly humiliated you.
Speaker 7: Yes, anyone who gets on, and we'll put you on the standby list for out winter weekend escape, which we will announce on Friday.
Speaker 3: I've got a three year old daughter.
Speaker 4: Yep, she's she's a lot a lot.
Speaker 7: Un related story. Yesterday she couldn't go to ec she's got a soornck free with an sadly but we tested her and she was looking straight ahead and she's like, I can't move back, can't moved to the left, And Kara said, oh my gosh, look you're on TV. Swung around.
Speaker 3: Turns out the neck was pretty fine.
Speaker 7: The tantrums that they that they absolutely go through.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And also my five rolled, my three roll when I wasn't looking for two seconds wrestling in the middle of Willow Bend. Yeah, and amongst a bunch of people who clearly didn't have kids because they was seriously offended.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's embarrassing.
Speaker 5: Good times, so embarrassed, good times.
Speaker 10: It's a white bell fort.
Speaker 3: What the fork?
Speaker 4: What the fork? When did your kids embarrassing embarrass you? Rather? On thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 5: Won taking your course this morning, goodness me, Shannon, good morning.
Speaker 1: Hello, good morning, hello, hello, hello, yes, yes, sorry, actually me, it's my sister. He started school a few years back. He's in year two now, and in his first years of school, he met a little boy who was unfortunately born with one arm. And he said to the child and his dad and my sister that he didn't want to be friends with this child because he didn't want to catch what he had.
Speaker 6: Ye.
Speaker 1: So my sister was very very embarrassed about it, but they're good friends now, my nephew and this little boy, and the dad was more than understanding. And you know, kids will be kids.
Speaker 2: Sort of situations.
Speaker 7: Innocent thought, yeah, innocent thought, learning thought for a youngster.
Speaker 4: Okay, I's go to Lisa. Good morning Lisa.
Speaker 9: How are you good?
Speaker 4: When did you embarrass you?
Speaker 10: Oh? Horrendously he was learning, he was learning at kindergarten to give the correct terms to male and female failure. And he yes, he was so he was roughly just under just about three when he started that kind of reinforcing that. And we were going through Cole's and he said to the lady who was at the cashier, do you have a penis or a vagina? And and she was just looked mortified. So was I and I just said, oh, like, don't don't feel like you have to answer that at all. If you want to though, like go straight ahead, and she said, yeah, I do, and she kind of mumbled I got of Sina and myself like oh wow, and he said, oh I don't. He said, do you? Is yours a super hero want? And she was just she was just like no, and I was like, I'm so sorry. And then I said to him, like, if it was, she would clearly be in Las Vegas any millions anyway, it's not so yeah, honestly, so he was just going through that phage. He's just asking everyone if they had yeah, and yeah. So anyway, it's just you know, something that you try and do, like pleasant trees that just went straight for the straight for the point.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Sure.
Speaker 3: Do you know what, Lisa?
Speaker 10: It was funny.
Speaker 3: He doesn't grow out of it either.
Speaker 7: I mean even at the age of thirty nine, mine's a superhero.
Speaker 3: Something.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I could release some other pallors.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Lisa twenty fourteen. What if your kids embarrassed?
Speaker 4: Yes, let's go to WHEREZ from Seaford Heights? Good morning?
Speaker 11: Where's were you?
Speaker 4: Okay? Good? Thank you? What happened.
Speaker 11: So my son used to walk when he was going shopping with the wife in like a Woolworths or something like that, used to walk up to to a father and say to the message in front of the fad because that's.
Speaker 7: My daddy, that's so good punning for blokes. It just it's a how would the mystery father? How would they react in a situation like this? You do you play?
Speaker 11: Or Sometimes they would smile, other times they would just be un shocked.
Speaker 7: And that's when you can identify whether they had kids.
Speaker 11: Enough that you would say it loud enough so that they could yet it here.
Speaker 4: So thank you so much. Where's Kelly? Good morning?
Speaker 2: Good morning?
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 4: Good morning? What happened?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 2: At the time four year old daughter, myself, and a whole heap of family and friends were out for a luncheon and one of our family friends, unfortunately, was extremely obese, and she got up to leave the table and go and play the ponkies, and my four year old, at the top of her voice, shouts, oh wow, mum, nelle Nell has a big fat belly. I said to her it was. It was very, very loud, And I said to her, you can't say that that's really rude. And she looked at me like I would be idiot and says, well, it's not little.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying I disagree with you. I'm saying you shouldn't say it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, oh, bless the honesty. But also, at what age.
Speaker 3: Do the kids grow a filter?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Do you reckon like what your double digits? Maybe?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you would hope so by late teens.
Speaker 7: Late teens, seventeen raider? Oh there you got.
Speaker 3: That kid's Yeah, got some back. Last week it was embarrassing parents, this week embarrassing kids.
Speaker 7: Hey, let's talk rhodics. Oh my god, I feel like, deep down we're all pretty aggressive on the road. They've released a big, giant survey and these are the number one X facing Aussie drivers. And how about Zoe. We just throw this straight over the news at you, because why do you get the feeling that you would have some strong opinions in this space?
Speaker 6: Excuse me, I'm quite cool, calm, collected on the road, apart from a few things.
Speaker 9: But also I think out of.
Speaker 6: Everybody, I've got the longest commute, I'm like thirty minutes from here.
Speaker 7: That's true, You've got every right to be bitter.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So in the mornings, I don't have any problems whatsoever. But driving home, oh I want to kill everyone.
Speaker 7: What really really drives you to the edge.
Speaker 6: Okay, so anyone who drives on the Southern Expressway will know this. Driving on that Southern Expressway home and every time I keep to the left lane, but you see these cars in the right hand lane who are going either exactly on one hundred or a little bit under, and they don't get out of the way.
Speaker 7: And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the number one key facing ossie drivers driving too slow in the right lane. From the survey, fifty five percent agree with you apps.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it is the worst. It's the worst, truly the worst. It's unproductive and annoying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but yeah, that would be my biggest thing. I've got a few others. But let's open the room up.
Speaker 9: Let's have a chat first and see what you guys say.
Speaker 7: It's just a a s Bear in mind, we're off at quarter past nine o'c.
Speaker 9: Got two hours to go, are you.
Speaker 8: I hate back seat driving, absolutely hate it. Whether it's my housemate who loves to tell me I'm going the slowest wayte and when we go somewhere.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I know where we're going. All good. But the worst was when I was learning to drive and my mum bindi.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 8: We used to call her a starfish because I would start to even slightly touch the brake and she'd just go and it's like arms and legs both go in a little big star shape and should smack the window.
Speaker 7: My wife does that now, every sort of slight movement.
Speaker 8: It's a what does she ever grab the handbrake? Because Mum was a real perpetrator of that one too, So.
Speaker 3: Dangerous, so dangerous.
Speaker 7: Twenty three percent of people surveyed said back seat drivers was their biggest dick.
Speaker 9: It sucks.
Speaker 3: There you go yours.
Speaker 7: I got one for you. Cars with loud mufflers, oh god, thirteen twenty fourteen. Are you a female who's ever ever ever been in press by someone driving with a loud muffer?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 7: No calls? Are the phones broken on this morning? On top of that, as well, here's another people who drive with their music up too loud, specifically this sort of music.
Speaker 6: Oh god, with their loud muffler, with their.
Speaker 7: Loud muffer, So imagine this. You're a young girl, you're a young attractive girl. You see this? Oh I know this? What's up pretty lately? Can I grab your number?
Speaker 6: It just really works for some reason. Always as you get off the express where you come up and you turn right onto Seaford Road, that's how I get home. And there's always usually somebody at those traffic lights with music and it's belting, and you look over and it will be some older guy and you think, what are you like?
Speaker 9: Sixty it?
Speaker 3: Mate?
Speaker 7: You're alone, aren't you? There's no one in the passenger seats.
Speaker 9: Also not get past the factor of just said he had at.
Speaker 7: Buffal Yeah, when I first moved out of South Australia, I had it was a hot dog on the muffler. I had a VW golf and I went to get rid of it, but then it turned out it was like a genuine inside the system type muffle was going to cross a thousand bucks.
Speaker 9: So that was me.
Speaker 7: This was me cruising to the Ponderosa. The other one as well, And this sikes a lot of people. Forty percent of people when other drivers don't do the thank you hand YESHI when you let them in? Is that the thing? You're either a hero.
Speaker 3: Or in a complete dickhead.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's one single hand movement defines you two categories. There's nowhere in between.
Speaker 9: To either of you. Given a really aggressive wave.
Speaker 8: If they don't weigh first, so that you let someone in, they don't give you anything, you'll give them a full like sarcast Ye.
Speaker 7: Way, I've seen that give a two fingers salute before, have not done very aggressive? Did I saw abs give the one finger salute? The double handed one finger salute while you're driving is hard to do.
Speaker 1: Hit through.
Speaker 7: Sometimes Jod's and not very often. But sometimes you roll in here just a little bit late. That's not fair, No, it's accurate.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, okay, greed to disagree.
Speaker 4: Well, you're well, you're telling the story.
Speaker 7: But I found a study that supports these particular movements.
Speaker 3: Okay, how's this said?
Speaker 7: A new study finds that women need more sleep than men because they use their brains more throughout the day.
Speaker 9: That's so true.
Speaker 7: So there you go, you deserve an extra twenty minutess. Just a bit of a lie in.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, there is never a dull moment in my brain. It never rests.
Speaker 7: And these tasks, which the author has coined invisible labor the behind the scenes conception and planning of tasks that keep the family and home afloat.
Speaker 4: Thank you, You're welcome.
Speaker 3: It's a double round of clause from you.
Speaker 7: So joj you should be getting at least seven hours of sleep at night, Yes, but you're not.
Speaker 3: No, that's also the problem.
Speaker 7: Okay, So you've got this brain which is chocolate block, organizing your family and probably my family and everyone else's family, the Nova family, and then you come in here.
Speaker 3: You're an absolute mess. That's because you're not getting enough sleep.
Speaker 7: I'm just kidding. You come in here, you're an absolute thing of beauty. Yep, but you now have a license to come in a little bit later to get that extra twenty minutes of shatoye.
Speaker 5: What I have taken away from that is that the extra twenty minutes that I sleep in, therefore I am late twenty minutes is rewarding everyone.
Speaker 3: Is that right way to look at it. We've spoken about this before.
Speaker 7: What's going on in your brain at any one time, It's pretty complicated.
Speaker 4: I'm so hungry. How many grams are fat and then ear fried? I'll just have a coffee instead.
Speaker 9: Isn't that too much?
Speaker 4: My wedding ring needs interviews. Time she took a jump, Hope she doesn't end up a drug.
Speaker 5: The washing the line did revery nane yell at me and religious studies in your fond? How have I made way to pet your shat normal? Do we play a nepple this way? Did I make the Thunderbirds it only hazy?
Speaker 1: Like me?
Speaker 11: Is?
Speaker 3: Why is it but avocado so hard?
Speaker 7: I hope your question for that is how do I make the Thunderbirds of it?
Speaker 3: Too far?
Speaker 7: Conversely? In my brain right now, just a bit of a theme song and in every now and then.
Speaker 9: They win by one hundred and twelve casts. That's get the right the flag, and that's it.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 9: Oh wow, oh my god.
Speaker 4: I never thought i'd say this, but I want to be in your brain.
Speaker 7: That's so beautifully bad. Time now to talk cats and dogs and bringing news read to abb because she got that dog in a.
Speaker 9: Nice entry there literal audio of me.
Speaker 6: Okay, So I want to talk cats dogs because I obviously have two sausage dogs. So I am team dogs and no offense cat owners.
Speaker 9: But just not for me, just not for me.
Speaker 6: Cats are annoying.
Speaker 4: They screech a lot.
Speaker 6: They cut you like, they're just yeah, no thanks.
Speaker 7: They have strong personalities. Cats do very very strong.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It still shocks me to the core that you've got a cat.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: We don't necessarily get along. No, we butt heeads were very much butt heads to it's two it's basically two ourphs trying to run a house.
Speaker 10: Here we go.
Speaker 7: So I am formally too icy.
Speaker 3: I'm happy with.
Speaker 9: You'd be three ice soon. Okay.
Speaker 6: So there's a study that's kind of James Cook University. You know that I love a study. So three hundred and twenty people were surveyed and they were all dog and cat owners, and essentially what they have found from the study is that cat owners are more neurotic than dog owners. Well, dog owners have higher resilience because dogs.
Speaker 7: Accept you for who you are. No, it doesn't matter what you're going through. Dogs are always there for you. Cats judge you no matter what you know, what you know, what a cat is. A cat's your dad. You're overachieving dad that when you come home and you go, I've got ninety eight percent on my tests and O cat will go Well, what happened to that two percent? Champion?
Speaker 4: Champion? What happened. They're sweety.
Speaker 7: You'll never love me.
Speaker 9: See.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think I find this because I do find like cat owners are just a special I'm going to annoy so many people with this, and I'm probably gonna be hated, but cat owners just they're a special breed in themselves.
Speaker 10: I think.
Speaker 6: To have a cat that craps in the house, yeah, I can't deal with it. Whereas dogs, at least with Tanknory, when they pine me off, I can throw them outside and go go and have dog time, and they go and crap on the lawn and I don't have.
Speaker 11: To deal with them.
Speaker 7: What will say, those is the perks of a cat. Though most cats will go and crap outside and bury it. Oh really, they're very efficient with that.
Speaker 3: Out does.
Speaker 7: Yes, he tiptoes around and buries it, and he's very like sometimes I can hear him as well, he's like gross, it's okay.
Speaker 6: Well, any house that I've ever been to with a cat, they've got a kitty little thing in the bathroom and it stinks.
Speaker 7: Versus my dog used to pull itself and it's sleep.
Speaker 5: Very different worlds, Yeah, vastly incontinent. That dog was right towards the end the cats actually bury their own poop.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they're very self sufficient. Don't pooh around the house on that. But no, no, they're not like dogs at all. They're much cleaner and they don't wee every around this are trying to and they do that thing actually where they we it's sort of sprays and the spurts off.
Speaker 3: Cats.
Speaker 7: Cats suck.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that's where dogs don't They like when you take a dog for a walk and they like sniff trees and stuff. Is that because a cat has projectile peed on it?
Speaker 7: Potentially that's them.
Speaker 6: So someone told me once that when you walk your dog, it's like us reading the newspaper. If you walk your dog, and they get to smell everything, And that's why you shouldn't rush them, because it's literally them reading the newspaper of the neighborhood, seeing who's around, what animals are around, what's happening, what's the four one one?
Speaker 10: Literally?
Speaker 6: So now when I walk, I go tank. He is into everything and I'm like, you know what, mate, I'll wait for you.
Speaker 5: Do you do You've just got this image of my dog putting on its glasses on Sunday morning and just reading you know, the Sunday, make.
Speaker 1: Tea.
Speaker 4: Yes, as they walk around.
Speaker 9: That's good.
Speaker 7: I can see your dog reading something like a Murray Clare a Cosmopolitan, and your dog's going straight.
Speaker 3: To the sport.
Speaker 4: What are you talking about? Hair doogs going straight for the Playboy play Dog