Speaker 1: We got getting the Morning every day day, Adelaides, Welcome to the podcast, Your beautiful people, great selection. Sometimes as a youngster, Jades, you really really learned some valuable, valuable lessons that you'll take into the rest of your life. Like why he shouldn't screw around with clippers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like if daddy's got his own shaving device, just leave it be. Yeah, nothing, nothing can be achieved by picking it up and using it on your own bonds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't run across the side of your head and then sit there and be like, why am I half a skinhead?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And then next minute, Mum's attempting a comb over. That's let's face it never gonna work.
Speaker 1: Mums and tears. Dad's punch in the wall. Yeah, little sisters laughing. Yeah, oh what a journey it was. Henry has a brand new haircut and it's really quite gross. Jodes. You may not have noticed this, but I have come in this morning extremely streamlined. Yeah, that's right around the clippers over me from toe to neck. Wo Yeah, I start me hearing McClary from Donaldson's Dare.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just wasn't taking it.
Speaker 5: No, that's embarrassing for you. Isn't it nice?
Speaker 1: So, isn't it? I'm quite prickly, So what comes with, of course, being this beautiful and streamlined slippers? All right, either a razor or clippers, And for me, I'm a clip guy.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's what I do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got some clippers. I've got some roomington I think I've had them for about ten fifteen years. So I started the journey yesterday from bottom to the top, and then put the clippers back on the kitchen bench just to sort of charge and yep, sort of went away and went about my streamline day after that. Okay, fast forward about three hours later, clippers are still there and the kids are sort of stuffing around, and then I reckon, I don't know, I was just sort of hanging out in the bedroom. I think I was playing with Lottie and cars in the corner of the room. And then we hear this and I looked over and would you believe it, my five year old son. All I saw my quick sort of spurt of vision after hearing the clippers was this big chunk of hair hit the floor. Oh my god, to which I've got And then ran in there to see that the big fellow had given himself a really special haircut. So why don't you have God, can you describe what you're seeing and Henry's new haircut.
Speaker 2: No, he's taken what he's got at Firstly, what a very luscious head of hair, unlike his father, not anymore.
Speaker 5: And then he's taken a massive chunk right out the side.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: We it's I don't know, it looks like a mohawk gone wrong.
Speaker 1: So we're doing this nice and early as well, because I sort of promised to everyone in my family that we wouldn't talk about this, okay, because our instant reaction was to sort of laugh a little bit as well. Yeah, So look, we're just taking it day by day. He's got a massive comb over at school this morning. It's just really nice. You just sort of wonder if a haircut like that is going to catch on at school. Probably not.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's some that's horrific.
Speaker 1: Yes, what's probably more horrific is where the clippers had actually been two hours before that. We're not going to tell Henry or my wife that Eddie dipsod ago.
Speaker 2: I was also pleased that that buzzing sound in the corner of the room was the clippers.
Speaker 1: Take a sip of your coffee, settle into your seats, make all good. This is Adelaide's Shody and hazy.
Speaker 2: Let me just throw some figures out here for the long weekend. Twenty nine degrees, thirty one degrees, twenty out degrees, then twenty five and twenty seven today.
Speaker 1: That's how you smash into a long weekend, isn't.
Speaker 5: That's gracious me, because like.
Speaker 1: Friday today, isn't it. We're gonna ask Friday vibes.
Speaker 5: About us, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Hang on, No, I'm just trying to work out do we have we got Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday off not Tuesday?
Speaker 5: Why are they're five degrees is on the board?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 1: I think you find the extra one is just to really really lock down on the fact that the weather's pretty.
Speaker 5: Good over the next a few days one, two, three, five.
Speaker 1: Thirty.
Speaker 2: My I just got my hopes up that we had an extra day off then because there was an extra degree.
Speaker 1: That's right now. Jodey's not coming in on Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Of course, I am most definitely o to day around here, so maybe I'll take it. Okay, you can still go in there.
Speaker 1: Good luck getting mad need you, particularly after your sickness during the week. That was just aggressive from both ends.
Speaker 5: But you're here, stop saying that place because it was only.
Speaker 1: Way it was funny.
Speaker 5: It's on top end.
Speaker 1: Jody got a little bit sick? Was that on Tuesday? Oh, I've a horrible day as soon as nine o'clock hit, which is crazy good timing that from you sickness are really sort of smacked at nine o'clock and then you had an old dacious time.
Speaker 2: So are you just trying to say that I timed that so I could leave early?
Speaker 5: Is that what you're trying?
Speaker 1: I would have thought that if if it was me, maybe I would have started from about seven o'clock when you start from nine o'clock.
Speaker 5: Oh, I just don't want to let the team down, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, big team player by.
Speaker 5: No iron team, but there is in Jody.
Speaker 1: Certainly, isn't it big? You spell Jody with two eyes? I do very European. A big show coming up for a Thursday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, our boy Dan Houston is going to come into the studio and join us ahead of the Port game on the weekend.
Speaker 1: And if Dan Houston isn't good enough at football, he's also extremely generous, So port Adelaide supporters, if we haven't jagged the ticket yet and just hang out with this. Just a friday'clock our boy down Houston's going to join us armed with poor tickets for Melbourne for Soday night.
Speaker 5: I tell you what else we've got.
Speaker 2: We've got those gather around tickets, four day passes worth eight hundred dollars each. If you don't mind, if you haven't done it, please jump on and register it in then overplayer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't get much better than that.
Speaker 5: Doesn't do it immediately? If not sooner, thanks.
Speaker 1: Minder as well. Wh anyone gets on air this morning with us, and there's plenty of opportunities. We'll go on the stand by list for first class and fifty k. In fact, at seven o'clock we'll do our little seven to seven we'll do a big old first class and fifty k stand by list bonanza.
Speaker 5: And if that's not enough for you, have your dated, your cousin. I'm just going to leave that there.
Speaker 1: Classic need to inject some tazzy vibes into the show this morning. Yeah, if there's one thing, Joe's that you can absolutely bet your life on six fifteen Venue, machine is going to absolutely make a rule dick of itself this this weekend because you know it's obsessed with a long weekend. Yeah, the Shenanigans probably starts to night.
Speaker 2: As well, well Thursday night. Then that's well three or four day recovery with the.
Speaker 1: Kids going these days on the Thursday night and the old route used to be heavy then marble.
Speaker 5: Bar heavy slash marble bar? Where is it now?
Speaker 1: It's changed, is it?
Speaker 5: I think so?
Speaker 1: I dare say, well, those have you still alive? Marble bar doesn't even exist?
Speaker 5: No, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: That stops showing our age, shall we? Big Weggie passes to give away for the six fifteen venue machine Queiz as well as a two hundred and fifty dollars Bailey Nelson boucher as well and so many other things, but also chips. Avoid them when we play very soon this week.
Speaker 2: You're waking up to Adelaide, what's the news today?
Speaker 6: Snooze news.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: It can be absolutely overwhelming when you turn on your phone in the morning.
Speaker 5: You just tell me what I need to know. That's exactly what we're about to do with having in the newsroom.
Speaker 2: Go for it.
Speaker 7: Good morning, I'm here. Just call me the Easter Bunny. So I've got an Easter wrap for you. So police will be out in force obviously as we start our long weekend operations save holidays and operations stop drink drug driving start today and run through until Monday.
Speaker 5: Don't be an idiot if you're going to drink or you're going to go out, have a plan. B Yes all I'm going to say about that.
Speaker 7: Now, more than one hundred and fifty thousand Aussies are jumping on a plane to begin their Easter long weekend, so Jetstar and contious reckon. They'll be around six hundred and fifty thousand people traveling this long weekend. So obviously, if you're heading to the airport, the advice is to get there early. Don't be annoying, Don't be that person that isn't organized when you get to the scanner thing.
Speaker 5: Just be organized, all right.
Speaker 7: And lastly, despite cost of living pressures, we're still going to spend four point four billion dollars on Easter, which is just wild. I haven't put any chocolate this year yet. The Brossa Valley chocolate company who I spoke to yesterday, they are going to go through four hundred grams of chocolate, which is just absolutely wild. And obviously we've spoken about it just before. But there's perfect weather this weekend. It's twenty nine, thirty one, twenty eight and twenty five. It'll be cloudy and low twenties next week, so make sure you get out there and enjoy the sun. So my kids will go through four hundred grams of chocolate by Sunday morning. I think you may killoykilos. Soy kilos.
Speaker 1: My kids all be going through four hundred gram mouthfuls of chocolate.
Speaker 5: I don't bore anything. Yeah, I need to go on get some.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I definitely need to get organized. Can I say something highly controversial? Go on, then highly go I.
Speaker 5: Don't like Easter. You've got to get You've got to get the right stuff though. It just it tastes a bit like porm. It's it's like.
Speaker 7: The Shean version of cha vie, which chocolate like you've read chili if you're going to go Yea Richel was one of the best that's from the supermarkets. So, but the better stuff is your like places like Brossa.
Speaker 2: Valley and you're lit you that's young all of that. Yeah, yeah, but the budget stuff.
Speaker 5: Can't do it. Well, don't do the budget stuff.
Speaker 2: Then oh okay, money bags get your Yeah, you know it's the best chocolate in the world, the peppermint frogs from Haigu's.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Anyways, stop talking from getting home.
Speaker 2: This AFL drug scandal is wild and it's getting wilder by the second. So basically, if you've missed it all an MP table in part Parliament the fact that players are having this off the book testing and then when it's positive, they're told to fake an injury or an illness so they don't get caught. So Federal MP Andrew Wilk expose this evidence in Parliament this week and Insider has come out and said this is affecting around eighteen clubs and we're talking maybe one hundred.
Speaker 1: Players, right, what it's outrageous.
Speaker 5: Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 1: It's affecting It's affecting eighteen clubs, so no clubs are best there no.
Speaker 2: In fact, they said even the cleanest clubs would have five players on this so called rehabilitation program.
Speaker 1: So clearly to get around this, what would Warder would have to do is just try and change the rules where you can get drug tested whilst you're in injury protocols.
Speaker 5: Right, okay, but.
Speaker 1: Who knows watch this phase?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a lot. It's a lot to take on, particularly stand about it.
Speaker 5: Don't you dare? Don't you very dare? That's going to be incredibly awkward if you do that.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 5: He is not going to know first and foremost should we test him when he comes in?
Speaker 1: Day is called up sick? What's going on? Saturday night?
Speaker 5: Just urinating to this cut?
Speaker 4: Please do.
Speaker 1: Usye some awful news as well for splending in the Grass? Yes, got cancels? What the hell is going on? So the guys released the statement yesday long lines of it's not going to happen, and also we know the lineup, all the great ars et cetera planning to join us, but due to unexpected events, will be taking the year off. It was going to be headlined by Kylie. What's going on? Apps? It is just not into live music festivals anymore.
Speaker 5: We'll see.
Speaker 7: The weird thing is is that my last year so many people I knew, Oh a God's splendor, that was the big thing they were going. But you do wonder if ticket sales are down to be able to get to Byron Bay as well. It's expensive, you can't afford to do things anymore because cost of living's just been smashed. But also to put on the concert as well, sorry to put on the festival. All of the red tape and all of the money that's got to go into particular things like you know, toilets and this and that and whatever. So I think it's just a combination of all of it. But the fact that they only announced their headline act earlier this month and now two and a half weeks three weeks later, it's all caput, you do, it's major major concerns for what's going on in the live music sector.
Speaker 5: Yeah, God, does Kylie need to pay into a cup?
Speaker 2: It was possibly maybe Kyli needs to put some of her millions into it, Yeah, maybe and get them back a float again. That was saying last year that barely anyone turned up to Coachella as well, which was the cool thing to do for a while.
Speaker 1: If Taylor Swift was still here, she'd be selling out the MCG every single night.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it's.
Speaker 7: But you do wonder so some people I know when I bought Taylor Swift tickets, but then it was like they're still on a budget from having to spend all the money to go over there, so they're eating less, they're not not going out, they're not doing anything because they had to pay for all of the Taylor trip. So you just wonder, Yeah, the full out from it all. Yeah, just waker on Spotify us.
Speaker 2: Yeah you really if you have to have two minute noodles for the rest of the year, yeah, is it worth it?
Speaker 1: Probably music festival bites the dust right, that's our post snows news coming up. Six fifteen benim Shane quiz. Last question. Jodey's getting ready to absolutely drop it. I'd say good. I have Lata staff in a cafe is going to open up in a matter of minutes, and this is a Friday for the cafe, so you can guarantee that's going to be absolutely pumping off its face goes off. That's nice, isn't it. I'm thirty and twenty fourteen. Let's play the quiz machine.
Speaker 5: Quiz playing this morning is Ruby from Onley. Good morning, Ruby, Good morning, How are you good?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 5: Did you get that first question?
Speaker 1: I did?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think you've got it nailed.
Speaker 8: I think though, yeah, well so.
Speaker 2: Do I because there are so many epic prizes available this morning in the six fifteen vending machine, Are you.
Speaker 5: Good to go?
Speaker 1: I am?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What colors mixed to make green? Blue and yellow?
Speaker 3: Girl?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I'm gonna write that down.
Speaker 2: Okay, question to Ruby port Adelaide. Take on who at the Adelaide Oval this weekend?
Speaker 1: Oh? May take on?
Speaker 8: Oh Adelaide?
Speaker 1: Three? Two one? What was that? Melbourn? Oh done, Ruby, fast fingers, well done, Ruby.
Speaker 2: You get this one right, you get a crack at the six fifteen venue machine. Name this TV show theme songs in.
Speaker 3: Our Heart dance Steve the nearly fourteen ellion years A Girl.
Speaker 1: Expansion started, Wait what do you reckon?
Speaker 3: Ruby?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: Honest? Oh my god, I know that? Oh jeez? Three two?
Speaker 8: Oh great?
Speaker 1: Different from Ruby as well.
Speaker 9: Ruby.
Speaker 5: Let's go to Chris from Green with good morning Chris.
Speaker 1: Oh but Chris is gone, Oh dear, Oh jeez. Okay the last second.
Speaker 2: Maybe let's play that theme song again, just so everyone can get across what it might be.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four ten Clean up the six fifteen venue machine quiz do you know the theme song for this Dan Steve the nearly fourteen billion years a Girl expansion started, didn't we Let's not give it away? Do you like this show?
Speaker 5: I have never got into it.
Speaker 1: I never couldn't get into it either.
Speaker 5: I genuinely never understood it. I didn't know what it was about. I couldn't understand the characters.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I understood, like I knew the whole, like the nucleus of what it was all about. We just couldn't connect with the characters.
Speaker 5: No, I'm with you, hey, on the line this morning.
Speaker 2: The Big Wheregy tickets are two hundred and fifty dollars, Baily Nelson voucher, one hundred dollars, Kent Town Hotel voucher.
Speaker 5: And family passes to Elmo's Dream Circus as well.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good, isn't it.
Speaker 5: It's not bad.
Speaker 1: Ships are still in there though. Oh gosh, a boyd them we give.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Matt. Good morning, Matt. Do you know what that theme song's from?
Speaker 8: It's just a big bang theory.
Speaker 1: You're absolute prince of a man, Matt. Well done, Well done, Matt could even bradbread that whole thing. Well done?
Speaker 5: Okay, can you give me a letter?
Speaker 6: Sorry, I'll get it that way, Bragg, because I had to.
Speaker 1: Like to the end, Yeah, where it was.
Speaker 5: Honestly, it's not about the journey, it's the destination.
Speaker 1: You're around better except maybe mylesize.
Speaker 2: Can I please get a letter of between A and C Matte A, we'll go see see and the number between two and six.
Speaker 1: By ooh se five great combination. Feeling like this morning, Matte, what do you reckon with the chips?
Speaker 4: Chips?
Speaker 6: So we'll go with the fly.
Speaker 9: I won't say anything.
Speaker 2: Okay, you don't need to because you won the two hundred and fifty dollars Bailey Nelson voucher.
Speaker 5: If you don't mind, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Good Bailey Nelson's shaking out the way Ossies by Glasses right now, get free multifocal lenses with one pair from it every day range teas and seas apply Matt.
Speaker 5: Take that into your long weekend.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Thank you, guys.
Speaker 4: Have a good day. Enjoy.
Speaker 1: That's what it's all about. Isn't that good stuff there? For me? It's going to be very very cool. Third and twenty four ten. Who wants a week's worth of the best coffee on this planet and beyond.
Speaker 5: Best damn coffee in the galaxy?
Speaker 1: That's right, Sagurday have a late stay for an agg cafe is officially open for business. And guess what, even though it's thurss Thursday, genuine Friday feels nice.
Speaker 5: I like it.
Speaker 7: I'll STI next Tony and Hazyes coffee shops at the Saga Day, have a latte and stay for an a cave.
Speaker 1: Best cop coffee, telling everybody great job, Welcome to the Sagurday. I have a late stay for an a cafe Thursday and twenty four ten? Who wants a week's worth of the best coffee in this galaxy? Powered by the best milk in the universe?
Speaker 2: Absolutely flury or milk just makes it deliciously creamy, doesn't it on every single occasion?
Speaker 1: Your that's nice. It's good, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Oh, we've got our first customer a Sagurday. I have a Lata's day for a night disco, wasn't it? Good morning Cara from Hope Valley?
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 5: Thank you? You're not the married to Hazey Kara? Are you no got a color? Imagine a fate?
Speaker 9: You?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 1: Kara with a K?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: I am yeah, that's my wife. There's not many of you. It's usually Kara with the Sundy.
Speaker 5: Found Yeah right, good Carara, chat.
Speaker 1: Mate, the beautiful version of car Sara.
Speaker 5: What can we get you this morning?
Speaker 1: I would like a large lave prey half drinks on the coffee and maybe a shot of caramel please for a Friday extra sweet kick on a Thursday. Very nice, Definitely I chose the wrong week to give up coffee.
Speaker 2: All right, coffee for a week for you? Well done, congratulated, Thank you very much or yours Carra.
Speaker 1: Take care. It's nice, isn't it? Like we said? It feels like Friday in here? Ye, crowd starting the build doesn't surprise me at all. There is I'll tell you what hey, just a quick one jokes. I'm no general this morning, and for those uninitiated, the general is our security bird Monday to Thursday works. He said he had a massive announcement yesterday that he was going to share with this. Okay, but he's not here today, right, it's called in sick. So we speak to his missus. Yeah, he's miss news reader Abby.
Speaker 5: His missus are serious. Yeah issue.
Speaker 7: I can't get on to him either, yeah right, and now he makes me go through.
Speaker 5: If I need to speak to him, I have to go through his management.
Speaker 7: Really really, he's because he's obviously released that song and he's gone global, he's gone viral, so he's really hard to get in contact with. Like even when we're sitting at home, he's like, you need to speak to my manager first.
Speaker 5: Wow, Yeah, I didn't you have something planned for the weekend.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've Well he'll know now if he's listening, which he always listens. So I'm taking him away for the weekend. Really, Yeah, We're going to go to the Brossa and just have a nice weekend away.
Speaker 1: Oh Gorge, I know how good.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 5: I'm such a lovely girlfriend. That's so nice.
Speaker 1: I guess we'll have to wait until maybe Tuesday to the General's got to stay.
Speaker 5: Yeah announcement.
Speaker 2: I mean I most definitely feel like the General will have to pee into a cup on Tuesday.
Speaker 5: I'm getting big time And no, it'll be a nice, easy weekend.
Speaker 1: Here we go, all right, watch this space with the General. What sort of big announcement he's got on Tuesday? You know how it's Friday though it feels like Friday even it's Thursday. I guess he's here Keithy with his you e. But oh, yes, you're bad boy. Okay, he said, he gave his bit to be hit. He said, it's a classic that you guys love and it's going to make you go off your absolute face. Okay, I don't even know what that means, right, He said. If you don't know what that means, speak to the Melbourne Football Club and I said, I don't know what that means either, So just played the song Keithy, what do you got? What? Oh?
Speaker 5: Excellent keith excellent, banger, banger.
Speaker 1: We've heard this before and say you don't have a last day's day for a day that bait and the crowd went absolutely right.
Speaker 2: Off twenty one thing better than Nolesy that's not remixed, Yes.
Speaker 1: With a little bit more ticky, if that's even possible.
Speaker 4: That's nice, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Before he gets underway tonight, Jos, I'm very much looking forward to this. The pies and the lines. Who have you tipped?
Speaker 2: By the way, I'm not a tipper, you know that. I leave that to the experts, I e. You. And also I used to forget to put them in every week. So I was that person that people have got annoyed me. So I was better off just quitting the whole tipping game.
Speaker 1: Very annoying those people who were tardy with their tips. Yes, that's cherdy already. My tips are in. You can check them out in the Advertiser today, super Coach Tips, super coach tips dot com dot A. You go in there, just explore off tip.
Speaker 5: The lines to have you Okay, that's at home, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I'd go to the lines definitely. Who have you gone out of port? In the cross place?
Speaker 1: I picked both sides actually not a pick port, and I picked Freo to beat the Crows just because it's over there, like it's going to be really, really hard. It's a different world over there. Would you have picked the Crows?
Speaker 5: Would you awk with though?
Speaker 2: It's a Crow's town. It just depends if you want the popular larity vote or not.
Speaker 5: It's up to you.
Speaker 1: That's true. It didn't go down too well with Josh Scherley Cup Ways game. I really didn't. Speaking of all good things football, what about gather around as well? Fast approaching next week?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't believe that that is so snuck up on us. Gather on and if you want to be a part of it and you want to come along to the Pepsi Collective, which will be this spot to watch every game at the Adelaide Oval. You just need to jump on an overplane now and register your party power And we could be calling.
Speaker 1: You simple stuff, isn't it. So what happens is you register your mate and then your mate answer the phone with gather around me, Jodi and Hazy, and then bang. You and your mates with beautiful little combination are just experiencing gather around the best possible way you can.
Speaker 2: We haven't missed so far with this competition. Everyone that's registered has gone into or up on the tickets.
Speaker 1: Don't be that ture that miss is out nervous party at the Pepsi Collective that gather around watch the footy with the presets on course and heaps more tickets selling fast at ticketech. Have you ever found an animal Joe's and then realized it wasn't an animal at all? It was actually an item of clothing, but it was too late. You're already handed it into the shelter.
Speaker 5: Not really, but you're like a little pest.
Speaker 1: You hand me into the shelter and to bite someone's hand off. A particular situation has happened in England. It boggles the mind how this could happen. But it is a beautiful wholesome story. So sometimes people make mistakes. But it doesn't matter if you make mistakes if you have good, beautiful, wholesome intentions. Okay, here's a headline which I reckon for some reason, could connect with you. A woman nurses baby hedgehog overnight, only to discover it's actually a hat. It happens. It happens all the time, and I feel like you're getting flashbacks of times where you were nursing the animals back to health. I only did discover that they were random objects. Is that what's going on here? Very good question? Now, the woman in question took the hedgehog too lower at Nature Reserve and Wildlife Hospital in Cheshire or is it CHESSI chesh mate over in England after nursing it overnight. Upon arrival, manager Janet Kotzi quickly with the baby creature through the trayash. However, when she opened the box, she discovered nothing but a hat bobble sitting on some newspaper with a little bowl of food next to it.
Speaker 2: I just I feel after the whole Cheshi, I think I can't correct treage, but anyway.
Speaker 5: Keep going.
Speaker 1: Kotzi explained. It was the first admission of the day. The lady came in with a box. He said she'd found this baby hedgehog on the pavement and it was cold, and she picked it up. She said, I was alarmed, as it very early for baby hedgehogs. I was a little bit concerned. I took the box from her. I took it through, which is a separate room. I found it funny afterwards, but I couldn't quite believe what I was seeing because to me, a hedgehog is obviously a hedgehog. Yeah, well clearly not a small fury hat. But bless this woman because sometimes it happens. Maybe she wanted it to be a hedgehog so bad as well.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's one really obvious difference between a hat and head.
Speaker 1: Chok, what's spikes? Have a look at the photo, explain it you can. You can maybe see it's sort of like a gray fairy little number. Yeah right, it could potentially be a hedgehole. But she had to pick it up as well.
Speaker 5: Also, where's his face? I mean, hats don't have faces.
Speaker 1: She thought it was shy. She thought it was really really sharp.
Speaker 2: Surely you go through all the fur on the hat to try and find some little eyes to pop up, ber.
Speaker 1: You think so, particularly when she's put the little bowl of food next to it. She doesn't know which end to go. You can't tell me you can't sit there. And as you tell me, you haven't done something similar to this over your journey just weeks of Jody, I don't think I have. Remember that time you thought you found that cute little baby snake and you're feeding it and watering it, and you're like, you found that little baby snake perch between those two little pebbles, and then Greg woke up.
Speaker 4: Again.
Speaker 1: Hey, let's say, Hey, let's pivot in a different direction. Battle of the Bang your sets more. Joe's ninety six percent of the time, we're just a really really fun radio couple. But that four percent of two percent allocated the Battle of the Bangers. Of course, the other two percent of song song song, it's pure hatred.
Speaker 2: It's when we turn on each other. It's fair to say Battle of the Bangers.
Speaker 5: I need a win.
Speaker 2: I'm trailing six four at the moment. Another victory to you this week and things would.
Speaker 5: Really blow out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've always threatened that things get really dire. You've got an ace up your sleeve. I'm just not sure that this is your ace, isn't it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Oh No, I do love my song this week, There's no question about that. And the thing that we were allocated it was, well, let's get up and about for the holidays, for the long weekend, and so I've gone this absolute gem from Moose Tea featuring Hot and Juicy.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you hear a song, You're like, what's the kidden message there? But what we did on Covey yesterday? Is it Jody and beautiful husband Greg for a really really raunchy weekend.
Speaker 5: No, I just like, as I explained to you very very clear.
Speaker 2: Least, sometimes when couples have been married for a long time, there are special occasions, and on those special occasions, the husband might get lucky.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're hearing that, Greg, Do you hear that he's pumped?
Speaker 5: Let's hope so otherwise I've really lost my magic.
Speaker 1: All right, interesting selection horny Moose Tea featuring Hoot and Juicy versus my song, which I think will kick that you beautifully into the long weekend. Sometimes I just love Are you sorry you're dancing there? You can't not along to get really into the.
Speaker 5: Despite the fact that I'm a middle aged white and I'm still not in my head, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's not get bogged down on the specific so that who can actually dance to this song?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: We can all universally enjoy it, even us lame people.
Speaker 2: How are we looking for a schooline at the moment? Because I had a look yesterday it was a little bit dire for me.
Speaker 1: What is that sixty eight thirty two? We're not sure winning?
Speaker 2: Well, I can probably guess. Come on, guys, get up at about this what we can and you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? So Jody's Bessie here? Is that if you're up to get down to Pleasure Town vote for her song? Is that what you're trying to say?
Speaker 5: I didn't say you put all those words in my mouth.
Speaker 2: I didn't do it.
Speaker 1: Didn't Fatman Scoops sing or something like that. Who's something to know?
Speaker 5: Why didn't you go that song? Why didn't I go that song?
Speaker 2: For that?
Speaker 1: I get voting. We're going to announce a winning song at eight o'clock for Battle of the Banks go off Miley.
Speaker 5: Well tell you he's gone off Miley's mum.
Speaker 1: Oh jitz.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm going to take you inside the Cyrus family's latest viewd and it is absolutely insane. So the family's in the spotlight overclaims that Tish, that's Miley's mum. Her new husband, Dominic is in Dominique for her new husband, Dominic is in Dominic purcell from prison break.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah right.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to say this very slowly. There are allegations that he dated her daughter.
Speaker 1: Noah, domb you dirty deal.
Speaker 5: Okay. So this is how it's all sort of unfolded.
Speaker 2: So Tish Cyen Tish Cyrus opened up about her now husband, saying that he was her hall past during her twenty eight year marriage to Billy Ray Cyrus, and she's been gushing about their connection. I was a bit worried about this when I read, because if this was your mum talking about it, So we go to lunch and make out for like three hours, the mother of five said, I mean that's here, am I I'm.
Speaker 1: Not sure people making out it all these days for hours and hour Now.
Speaker 2: I alone people, you know, Well, let's be honest. Middle aged people, and I don't know people want to hear about that. But anyway, so she started dating him when she was freshly divorced. But also it turns out that he had a bit of a friends with benefit situation with.
Speaker 5: Noah going on just prior to that. Now the whole family's in damage control.
Speaker 1: What's Miley got to say about this?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: She's keeping very quiet. She's just releasing new music. As I would in this situation. If my mum was talking about pashing on with a bloke, I'd be like, head down, thanks.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also who would have thought that Miley would be the tame one in this situation.
Speaker 2: I remember when she split up from one of the hem's worth and she her first response was to go on a celebrity yacht and just start pashing on with another woman, Like, oh oh my marriage is in tatters.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's good, isn't it? Hey thurd on twenty four ten, has someone in your family dated the same person? Go on? Surely, dirty little secret?
Speaker 5: You can remain anonymous.
Speaker 2: I think it's only fair at this point that we reveal something about our little family here.
Speaker 1: What's happened?
Speaker 5: There is one of us in the team that may or may not have passed on with their cousin.
Speaker 1: Well, who are we going to rule out giving your from Tasmania? Yourself in?
Speaker 5: You jockingly on this occasion. It's not me and I'm the one with the Hobart roots. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Who's not here? And how far did they go? Because I was hearing rumors that it went a little bit extra above just kissing the big passion.
Speaker 5: Producers, I might be a tragic tragic not me.
Speaker 1: Produ so is here, yeah, raise your hand and say if you're here, news reader Abby, I'm here. Oh she's here. Okay, Producer Emily failed the role. Call goodness.
Speaker 5: There has to be more more scandalous things than that.
Speaker 4: Though then than an innocent kiss with the cousin.
Speaker 7: Do you want to hear something scandalous? Throw my parents into this. My dad dated my auntie before he went out with my mother.
Speaker 1: Your dad dated your auntie? Okay? Yeah, yeah. I went to school with a big and this is dead so true. On school the bike who hooked up with the two sisters and then about four or five years later hooked up with the third sister and they got married. Isn't that beautiful love.
Speaker 5: Is this a Merino ram situation?
Speaker 1: Marinas can get very busy in the paddics. We know that this is a true story, but I sort of wonder after the love period finishes, and years and years later, at one stage when you start having arguments, did she start thinking about what happened with the sisters and all sorts of things. It's hard not to go down that path, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to say, outside of our little family, I don't think this has happened all that much.
Speaker 5: But thirteen twenty four to ten, I don't even know the question.
Speaker 9: This is so.
Speaker 1: Confusing as someone in your family dated the same person. Has it been a bit of a swappero or maybe just a bit of a situation where it's reused goods to you know what I may? Oh, no one's calling her this, okay, we'll see talking about the Cyrus clan and in particular, Yeah, that's right, tis Cyrus. Who's the mum? I think she's a certified dirty bird.
Speaker 5: Well it feels a bit that way.
Speaker 2: So just to get you up to speed, she is dating or did she marry? She married Dominic Purcell, who was from prison break right, but as it evolved, it came to like that her daughter Noah had been sort of had of friends with benefits situation with them.
Speaker 5: This is all making sense to everyone.
Speaker 1: Wow, journ.
Speaker 5: And there's a thirty something year age gap between them.
Speaker 1: He's there, you just and what they talk about.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we're asking the question this morning, and I cannot believe we're asking it, but has someone in your family dated the same person?
Speaker 5: Let's go to the and we have got so.
Speaker 2: Many calls this outrageous Mark from Plimpton Park, Good morning.
Speaker 6: Good morning, who dated who?
Speaker 1: My brother?
Speaker 6: My older brother's going out with a girl from York and he cheated on her with her older sister. Yeah, they found out, well she found out about that, and obviously they broke up.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And then a few weeks later the little sister wanted to turn and rang up my brother and she had they had a little bit of fun as well.
Speaker 2: Wait, how many sisters are involved here?
Speaker 1: Two or three?
Speaker 6: There's three sisters all with the one man.
Speaker 1: Is he and Marino ran the us.
Speaker 5: To go to Shane from No Longer Downs. Hey Shane, we're good, okay, tell us what happened?
Speaker 3: So my older sister was dating a guy, didn't work out, and later on my younger sister jumped in and she's had three kids.
Speaker 1: And got married to it.
Speaker 3: Well, I got to speak at the wedding and I gave him. I gave him a big warning and said, mate, this has to work because I'm not dating you.
Speaker 1: Afterwards playing see Oh, thank you, Shane, this is incredible.
Speaker 5: We won't get any calls on this. This is ridiculous. Travis from Adelaide, Good morning, Travis. What happened? Who dated her?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 8: So my cousin he actually dated a lady. They got together, they got serious, had a child. She ended up not enjoying the relationship, so she left, went to my uncle, had a child with him for a while and then yeah, that relationship and faily and went back to my cousin and had another child and have continued their relationship since.
Speaker 1: Wow, she's very good at making kids.
Speaker 5: Wait, so the cousin and then the uncle, So that's a dad, is that Dade?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 8: No, no, they're not, they're not. So it's my uncle through my auntie and sorry, my cousin through my auntie, and my uncle is actually my uncle.
Speaker 1: So my dad's brother.
Speaker 5: Could you draw me a diagram. Oh wow, that's all right, thank you, Travis. What should we take one more?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 5: We've come this far? Sean from Sorisury. Hey, Sean, who dated who?
Speaker 3: So my mom was dating this guy ages ago when me and my sister were kids and whatnot? And hears down the track sixteen and they ended up getting together. My my mom's boyfriend and my sister they ended up getting married.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm looking for. So, Sean, what was the age difference?
Speaker 3: So my mom's boyfriend was forty three and my pistol was six thing when I first got together.
Speaker 5: Goodness me?
Speaker 1: And how's it going?
Speaker 3: Let's do it together? I mean she used to call him daddy. Now she calls them daddy.
Speaker 1: Oh, well, of course she does.
Speaker 2: I don't Okay, all right, I'm just gonna say I'm going to wrap this up. Can we never speak of the cyruses ever? He again?
Speaker 1: Oh that's nice.
Speaker 5: This is where it's let us.
Speaker 1: Hey, Sean, sounds like you've got a lot to deal with a Christmas time and probably Easter time. So we've got a little fruit chock Easter extravaganza hamp before you if you don't mind.
Speaker 3: Oh, lovely.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean hamper fixes everything, doesn't it does.
Speaker 1: I've got a lot to diegest now, Joe, do you need to lie down? Yeah, let's on all these situations via Dan Houston a few see if you can unravel it all.
Speaker 2: He gets to Houston against.
Speaker 1: We don't have a problem. Please welcome to the Jordian Hazy Show.
Speaker 4: Danny Houston.
Speaker 1: There he is our boy, Dan Houston.
Speaker 2: Gausta get dada, just a fresh off Butchering birthday, payday, Dan Houston, Welcome.
Speaker 1: To the studio, Little crash Coursing Radio.
Speaker 2: That's okay, that's fine, Dan Houston. Has just been a quiet week in the AFL.
Speaker 9: Not much going on, it has been, It has been. There's been a news article almost every day. Yeah, this week it's pretty full on.
Speaker 1: But yeah, not much happening with the team you're playing this week, is there? Yeah, Melbourne deems not going on. Yeah, we won't get into the absolute nucleus of that. But what we want to ask you, Houston is I think a lot of people have so many questions when it comes to drug testing, et cetera. How often have you been being drug test or how many times a year to get drug testing.
Speaker 4: About twice maybe three times a year.
Speaker 9: You know, people some some more unlucky than others, but it is it is a bit of a daunting task when you do get a tap on the shoulder and the whole process, you know, having to have someone what you piss?
Speaker 4: So can I say that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You can, You can say whatever you want.
Speaker 1: It's probably too late for me to dump it right now. It's about five seconds ago, wasn't it, So that you know, just how do I word this? When you get tested? They have to see the urine come out of you, don't they. So you can't nick off to the toll and come back like here's a bottle, it's done. They've got to see it come out, don't they.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they've got to see it. They've got to follow you around until you produce that sample. And you know, it can be pretty daunting because you also have meetings physio Jim and they're all there watching you until you know you can produce that sample and you know they have to see it all, which is a bit confronted.
Speaker 5: This absolutely blows my mind.
Speaker 2: You can basically go about your day until you're ready to wee into a cup and they will follow you wherever you may go.
Speaker 9: Yeah, correct, So went out for a cop. If you go for a coffee, they're there. And if you come into the radio station they're there too. So yeah, if you go for a drive, they're there as well. So next time you tune up, there's a random little bit.
Speaker 8: On the front.
Speaker 1: Used that big game on Saturday nights. We've probably been saying for a couple of weeks now, Eagles. I don't want to disrespect them, but they are trash, Richmond mediocre. This is your first rule test.
Speaker 9: I think we've had some good learnings about ourselves against playing against West Coast and Richmond. I think playing against Malbon will really show where we're at. You know we're building, but we know we haven't played our best foot. We definitely haven't kicked too straight yet. So I think if we can, you know, build them what we've learned and kicked straight, I think it'll be a really good chance.
Speaker 4: For us to go against Melbourne makicking straight.
Speaker 1: Are you a nice on the weekend?
Speaker 4: Miss one? This is my bread and butter from.
Speaker 5: Fifty So just very quickly because we have to let you go.
Speaker 2: But what's that feedback like when you miss a goal like that and you play it back in the Monday review, you.
Speaker 4: See pretty brutal. What were you thinking here?
Speaker 9: But now it's just like if you as long as you stick to the process and do all the right things with your kicking technique and and that sort of stuff. You know, the coach are happy if it's if it's a good miss, and you know, if you're sort of swaying outside of you know, a tight process with your goal kicking, then it's usually a bit more of a stern feedback.
Speaker 4: But you know, we've all been pretty.
Speaker 5: Positive any such thing as a good miss. Andrew Hase I.
Speaker 1: Don't think so. Sometimes you're just happy to get on school shape, even if it's behind.
Speaker 2: Dan, thank you so much for coming in this morning playing birthday payday with us. It's been an absolute pleasure.
Speaker 1: Thanks having as aways Dan, You're very generous as well. Got some tickets to theither Way Yes, he does, very nice of you did thirteen twenty four to ten. If you want some passes to see the footy Saturday night poort Adelai b Melbourne give us a court right now, Port Adelaide FC dot com dot a You all right, let's continue this beautiful theme of football.
Speaker 2: Sure brilliantly, es.
Speaker 8: Ue gat around me, Jody and Hazy, you gave around me.
Speaker 1: Tell you it's one of the great combinations. I'm not talking about Rank and Rachelle and I'm not talking about Rosing butters. I'm talking about the Pepsi Collective and over nine by nine.
Speaker 2: We have got four day double passes worth a whopping eight hundred dollars. All you have to do is jump on an overplayer app and register your party pound we could be calling you, which is exactly what we're just about to do.
Speaker 5: Make a call.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's speak to Rita. Good morning to you, Rita, good morning, Good morning reader.
Speaker 5: First and foremost, who do you Barrett for?
Speaker 1: Okay, jeez, you'd be desperate for a win this weekend when.
Speaker 5: You know, I hope you will well come gather around. That's one of the cracking matches that you could be going to watch at the Adelaide Oval. Who have you nominated?
Speaker 3: I'm nominated?
Speaker 1: My husband set.
Speaker 5: Sure normally reliable.
Speaker 1: Ah some time, you know how that's such a no. Alright, I'm hoping. I'm hoping he remembers him always.
Speaker 3: Call.
Speaker 1: So all right, let's see what happened? He remember, if he knows what's good for him, See how much he listens to you. That's all right, Come on, Sean, gather around. Oh well done, great man, there we go. You nailed that beautiful stuff.
Speaker 2: I mean, how much berating did you get from your other half about answering the phone like that?
Speaker 3: It was NonStop.
Speaker 6: She did a test call for me.
Speaker 1: Good stuff. You have delivered above and beyond. Congratulations, guys, what a combination Readur and Sean. Beautiful couple. Gather you mates for the Pepsi collective. All four days of gathering adelaide iple tickets selling fast. Get yours now from ticket Tech. This is an interesting process. Jodes, your mate, just put through their information by them overplayer and then we'll call them and they say, gather around me, Jodie and Hazy when we call them, and then bang.
Speaker 2: And it's nice that Shorter and Shorter, Shawt and Rita will remain married for now.
Speaker 1: It's a real different direction they could have taken there, exactly sure I missed that call. We're going back into on this Daisy in birthday baby. Let's take this trip downtown. Pull it over to the gas station. Put some juice into it and let's go yeah yeah times A bit of knowledge. Twenty eighth of March. Let's go back to nineteen eighty six. Lady Gaga, whose real name is Stephanie I think it's Germa Notta, was born in New York. Today it's for thirty eighth.
Speaker 5: Birthday, is fine, it's German otter.
Speaker 1: Oh jeez. I didn't quite get the jit and the gift right that I see. What I was thicking was was imagine if Lady Gaga and Gwen Stefani got married. Oh yeah, and Lady Gaga took Gwen Stefani's last name, and then she'd be Stephanie Stefani. That's pretty good, isn't it? Brainworth know? I don't know what's going on to see. Two thousand and seven, Rounda releases her hit single Umbrella featuring jay Z Gohoes to number one on the US Billboard Hot one hundred for seven weeks. It was a cracking tune and then you hear it done acoustically. I think I've said this before, even better, really really nice enough. I heard Guy Sebastian do it a curse that you want time and it was magnificence. That guy could make anything sound good.
Speaker 5: Maybe we should play a little bit of it right now.
Speaker 1: Told you it's good, isn't it?
Speaker 5: It's very nice.
Speaker 1: Twenty eighteen, David Warner was banned by Cricket Australia from all international and domestic cricket for one year due to his involvement with Sam Paper Game. It's probably the biggest example of escapegoat that I've ever seen in my life. Now, I don't want to verge in the Sean areas.
Speaker 5: Please don't.
Speaker 1: Let's be honest.
Speaker 5: I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: Candace Warners in the jungle though, isn't she I must celebrity and get me out of here.
Speaker 1: How she go?
Speaker 5: I'm for sure Candas is finding her way.
Speaker 1: She always does. And I once sing on March twenty Hours in two thousand and seven was glamorous by Fergie. Let's play some basketball, hey, Jade's how boy DC? Let's tell you what he is? Looking very limber today. Joss a snoop dog too. If you don't mind, He's going to smash play on this for noise at nine.
Speaker 5: What a combo.
Speaker 1: It's a really outrageously good job, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: I'd love to be flying the wall for that conversation A JT here oh high Snoop Dogg.
Speaker 5: Would you like to do a collaboration?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: Should we get together?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sure, come over. That makes sense, doesn't it. Why not on the e if I have a long weekend as well? Twenty seven degrees If you don't mind. If you're just waking up to what the weather forecast looks for the next few days, you're going to be absolutely impressed. It's high twenties and at one stage it's almost around about thirty degrees as well.
Speaker 5: I'm just trying to think. I don't remember an Easter being this warm.
Speaker 1: We'll take it, though, Oh yeah, absolutely take it.
Speaker 5: No one's refusing it.
Speaker 1: You enjoy your break, please, thank you, You've earned it. Please come back on Tuesday day. Yeah, don't settle in too hard. Thanks. Fiji kids an outrageous amount of chocolate on Sunday as well.
Speaker 2: They're going to be off their faces by Sunday afternoon. Or am I am I joking? Sunday morning.
Speaker 1: Sunday morning, six am, sugar rush. It's nice, isn't it. Have a happy and safe Easter long weekend everyone, Yes, we'll catch your broton early on Tuesday.
Speaker 5: Cheers, guys,